The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Nina and Phillip having Hypnofun

Tags: mc mf fd

Part One: Nina sucks at Tekken 6

Synopsis: Nina introduces her pet to hypnokink, what sort of fun will they discover together?

Hi, this is my first attempt at erotica, I hope you like it.

* * *

“The interesting thing about hypnosis ,” Nina said laying down next to Phillip, “is you don’t need to use hypnosis to start hypnosis.”

“Eh? That doesn’t make sense, what do you—” Phillip paused as Nina took hold of his hand and gently placed it in her own.

“It’s sort of like if you just let your hand rest in mine here for a little while as you listen to me” A bit of uncertainty came through her voice despite herself. Youtube made this sort of thing look easy, but she wondered if maybe she looked a bit like an idiot. She breathed in deeply hoping to calm her nerves, “and just take a moment to feel how you feel comfortable on the bed. Enjoying hypnosis isn’t really about the hypnotic trance at all. But don’t worry I’ll let you get there.” She smiled mischievously which got a smile from him. So far so good, she took another calming breath “It’s about feeling good, about feeling safe. Like you can feel your hand held safely and warm in mine, right?”

Phillip breathed in deeply, “Yah, its nice”

“It’s nice to be holding you. Why don’t you just take a few deep breaths and let yourself relax a bit.”

Nina watched as Phillip compiled, some tension visibly leaving his shoulders, and his hand felt a bit heavier in hers. “That’s a good pet. You obey so well and I love that about you.” Phillip smiled happily as Nina continued “And now we get to explore a whole other kind of fun together. You’re happy about that right? You want to be my little hypnoslut tonight?”

Phillip grinned sheepishly “Yah….”

“You want to try all the different things we talked about? All the new ways your body, mind and soul can give themselves to me?”

“I am so happy we’re doing this…”

“Well okay just do what I tell you to do, which you are so good at doing anyway, and we’ll be having all kinds of fun. How do you like that? Knowing all you have to do is what I tell you to do and you’ll feel good doing it?”

Phillip’s grin widened, “I like it a lot….”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to do what you tell me to do and I’ll feel good doing it.” Phillip smiled even more broadly, it was so cute!

“Before I start giving you instructions to enter trance, just take a moment, breathe in, and out. That’s good, and feel how nice and relaxed you are already.” In the back of her mind she was struck by insecurity again, comparing her artless and fumbling words with masters like Milton Erickson because as a millennial she suffered from chronically poor self esteem. But Phillip was smiling and his hand was getting a little heavier in hers. “Aww you’re so good at this, just relaxing when I tell you, doing what I tell you. Who’s my bestest little pet?”

“I am!”

Nina got super happy hearing how enthusiastic Phillip was and wanted to hop on for a joy ride, but she restrained herself and just asked “And can my little pet feel how good he feels?”

“Ya!”

“Good! And that’s why good pets…” Her eyes widened for a moment and she pulled hard on his hand, “SLEEP!” as she dragged his head down to her breast with her free hand.

She gasped in shock at what she did but thankfully the words she studied over and over came out “That’s right and as you sleep deeper and deeper, just sleeping deep.” She shook his wrist and found it just slightly stiff, “Just letting your arm relax completely, just loose and limp” as she was speaking she found his arm relaxing completely. “Good pet, now when I say ‘sleep’ again you will sink further and further down, just sinking into sleep when I say ‘sleep’ because you like being obedient and sleepy and doing what I say because it feels good to sleep deeply when I say ‘sleep’, like a good sleepy pet and One, Two, Three, eyes open” she shook him slightly “And wide awake and how do you feel?”

“I … ummm…”

She pulled his head down to her again “Sleep!” He came down easier this time as she spoke softly “That’s right just sleeping so deeply, every breath you take just letting you sink deeper and deeper for me because you love how sleeping deeply comes with breathing deeply and breathing deeply just lets you sink deeper and deeper, as my words just wrap around you like a nice soft blanket.” He felt heavier and heavier on her chest as she spoke, she smiled knowing her words were having the desired effect. “And as you sleep it gets deeper and deeper because you know there are different phases of sleep, and each time your brain switches down into a new phase of sleep it just gets deeper and deeper which is why when I command you to ‘sleep’ you will find yourself sinking twice as deep as the time before because you know that is like the different phases of sleep and is just natural to just fall even deeper and deeper for me each time I say ‘Sleep’ its just another phase and you don’t even have to worry because your brain will do it automatically like it does when you are sleeping deeply. Give me a sleepy nod if you understand” His head nodded softly. “Good pet and one, two, three wide awake!” she gave him a little shake again, “How was that?”

“Ummmm ….” She saw him blinking really fast trying to come back to his senses, “Trippy lol” He literally said ‘lol’, another example of his dorkiness she loved.

“Let’s take a quick break”, Nina hopped up from the bed, “Get up and come play some Tekken with me.”

Phillip rose with a quizzical look on his face, “But we were gonna….”

“I know but I think we should just take a minute to clear things up a little, come on into the living room.” Nina turned and left.

“But you don’t like that game, I always beat you in it….” Phillip said as he got up to join her.

“It’s okay, after that I think you deserve a chance to top me for a minute, I mean it’s a video game not real life so I guess I can allow it. Here.” she said, tossing him a controller while switching the Playstation on.

Phillip chose Paul, a straightforward powerhouse of a fighter he knew well. She selected Ling, a weak but fast fighter who could do real damage if you had the skills. She did not have the skills.

Ready…. Go came the sound from the machine

“Hey wait Phillip how do I do the fast kicky thing again? Hold up hold up…. Wait… no… stop hitting me so hard…..”

“Heck yes! The reigning champion and true top of this relationship Phillip Holsten wins! And the crowd goes wild!!!!”

She glared at him. “Baby, come here….” she pulled his arm and head down again in a fluid motion given renewed confidence by her desire for vengeance, “Sleep!”

To her surprise he went down immediately and she quickly got to work, “Just sinking deeper and deeper and sleeping and down into a deep sleep with each word I say becoming even more relaxed as you sink deeper and deeper….” She was nervous as this was her first time actually hypnotizing someone but she really wanted to put Phillip in his place so continued, “when you awaken you will find your reflexes slow down during the game and you’ll be letting more of my hits in, you might try and fight it but deep down you really want to submit to me, don’t you pet?”

“Mhmmmm”

“Say you want to submit to me”

“I want to submit to you” came the slurred reply

“That right, the more you want to submit the more you will fumble with your fingers and the more you fumble the more hits I will get in and the more hits get in the more you will want to submit to me, its just a little cycle now in your little mind that does my work for me. You will find every match you get worse and worse and happier and happier for losing and submitting to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes…”

“Three, two, one and wide awake!”

“Hey… wait what just… did you…”

Ready…. Go!

“I’m still gonna win, hypnosis or no, take that! And… err … okay lucky hit… take that! Ha ha! Err, frig frig frig…. Ha! I win! Again! And the crowd continues to cheer!”

Nina gave an audible, unhappy exhale. “Hey baby? Sleep!”

Phillip collapsed again, more easily this time which impressed Nina. “That’s right, fall deeper and deeper as you realize what a good pet you were for starting to break so easily last round, but I want you to break even more for me this round because you want to break for me don’t you?”

“Yessssss” Phillip replied.

“Because you like it when I slap you around in bed your just gonna let me hit you even more in the video game, and you’ll feel so good and submissive about even if your conscious mind doesn’t like it because you love to submit to me so much don’t you?”

“Yesssss…”

“Good pet…” she timed herself again to the video game, the load screen came up “And one, two three, wide awake!”

“Hey wait wha…”

Ready…. Go!

“Frig! Wait! Nina… got ya! Errr …. Wait…. What…. Wait how did you?”

“Looks like I win. Hey baby? Sleep!”

Philip’s head fell down.

Nina smiled to get to the next part of her plan for the evening. “Now pet this time you are gonna sink even deeper and feel even more submissive, this round you are going to miss everything, and you will find yourself letting me hit you because each time you are hit you will feel more and more completely entranced by me and submissive. You will find yourself just sinking down further and further until you just stop inputting commands entirely. Three two one, wide awake.”

Ready…. Go!

“Alright I will win this time… errr…. Nina …. Errrr”

“I think to win you need to at least try and make a move pet. Can you even do that? Its so cute how your just being destroyed by me right now.”

“I….”

“And I win! Ha! Hey baby look at me for a second? Sleep!” Nina smiled to herself at how well the night was going and how good a subject her pet was, but wanted to push it further, “Sleeping twice as deep now, just relaxed and submissive and empty, and this round will be even more fun because when you hear ‘Ready… go!’ a wave of complete submissiveness will fall over you twice as strong as you’ve ever felt and you will just let me go to town on you and each hit I inflict will make you more and more submissive….three, two, one, wide awake!”

Ready…go!

The controller dropped out of Phillip’s hands and his eyes glazed over. Nina got to work and opened with a strong right kick. Which was immediately blocked as a neutral controller position defaults to a block in Tekken which Nina did not think about because she does in fact, deeply suck at this game.

“Err…” she pulled out her phone to Google how to do a throw “As you look at the screen pet you will find yourself sinking deeper and deeper and more and more submissive….” she searched around nervously her anxiety and self consciousness shooting up but had she looked up from her phone she’d have seen Phillip’s face reaching a state of pure zen vacantness with a tinge of submissive desperation. “Oh! Its RK+RP?…. Right kick right punch.”

She got back into the game and started throwing Paul around with Ling. Over and over with a giddy smile on her face.

“Unnnghhhhhhh” Philip moaned

“Whoa… okay…” Nina chuckled as the KO screen came on, Ling dancing triumphantly over her vanquished foe. And Philip sitting there, his eyes glazed over, mouth open, skin flushed red, and a nice little tent between his legs.

This was going to be a fun night.