The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NIGHT-VISITOR STRIKES AGAIN.

BY THE SLAVER.

Late in the night, the dark figure of The Night-visitor stood watching the hotel across the street. This was the same hotel, that some time ago; he had noble the pro-footballer Massimo Maccarone. And gained his sex-slave Richards. (See The Night-visitor.) As he watched, Night-visitor saw the figure of Richards enter the hotel. Richards still worked the night shift at the hotel, and so was a help to Night-visitor. Night-visitor entered the hotel by a side door, and walked to the staff elevator. Waiting by the elevator was Richards. The two men entered the elevator, and went up. On the way up, Night-visitor thought about this job. All he knew was that the guy’s name was Nicolas Anelka, and that he played Football for some club in England. The elevator stopped, the two men got out, and walked to room 7147. Night-visitor slipped a black bag off his shoulder, from which he took a silver cylinder, with a thin tube attach to it’s top. Night-visitor slid the end of the tube under the room’s door. He looked up from what he was doing, as he heard Richards pushing a laundry basket towards the room. The Night-visitor turned a tap on the cylinder.

In his room, Nicolas Anelka slept soundly. He was not aware of a faint sound in his room—a gentle hiss of escaping air...or of gas. Nicolas breathed steadily and deeply, his expression was one of peace and contentment. The hissing continued, Anelka went deeper, and deeper under. The hissing stopped, Nicolas did not stir. After a shot passing of time, Night-visitor and Richards entered the room, and picked up the drugged Nicolas. Who was carried from the room, dumped in the laundry basket, and wheeled into the elevator. The basket with Anelka in it was then wheeled out of the hotel, by a side-door, then into the back of a van. Both Night-visitor, and Richards got into the van, and it drove off.

The van stopped, the back doors were opened. And the laundry basket was taken out. The basket was wheeled into the basement of Night-visitor’s home. In the basement Anelka was taken out of the basket.

The drugged Nicolas was placed on an examination table; his clothes were removed. Nicolas’s upper body was secured to the table, and his wrists were secured to the sides of the table. Next the back portion of the table was cranked up, raising Nicolas’s body up. Then Nicolas’s legs were raised up into the air, and his feet were placed into stirrups, strong rubber supports were placed behind each his knee joint, holding them fast into the stirrups. Nicolas’s butt-cheeks were now near the table edge. Night-visitor stood and waited for Nicolas to come round. The Night-visitor knows that then he had finished with Nicolas, tonight, he would have no memory of what happen. After a while Nicolas came round. He screamed to be released, and pulled on his bonds. The Night-visitor pushed a trolley over to the table that Nicolas was tied too. Anelka had stopped pulling on his restraints, but he was still shouting at The Night-visitor. The Night-visitor took no notice, from the trolleys; The Night-visitor picked up a latex rubber glove. Anelka flinched as The Night-visitor snapped on the glove. Night-visitor smeared KY jelly onto a gloved finger, and started to gentle tickle and stroke Nicolas Anelka’s anus, Nicolas’s cock began to swell. He cried out in protected, and pulled harder on the restraints. Night-visitor slowly, and gentle goosed his finger into the man’s rectums, his finger entered Nicolas’s rectums easily, The Night-visitor’s finger brushed Nicolas’s prostrate. His cock became throbbing, and erect, the cock-head deepened in colour. The Elders pulled his finger out of Nicolas Anelka’s rectum; The Night-visitor took Nicolas’s penis in his hand, and gently began to manipulate the penis, which made Nicolas hotter and horny. Nicolas Anekla moaned, and gentle thrust his hips in time with the strokes on his cock. He so badly wanted to cum, suddenly, as if he could read the footballer’s mind, The Night-visitor let go of the penis. Nicolas had been stroked to an erection.

The Night-visitor picked up clear, plastic cylinder from the trolley, inside which were what appeared to be a flesh-coloured pocket, the cylinder was attached to machine on the bottom shelf of the trolley. The Night-visitor rubbed KY jelly into the orifice inside the cylinder; the machine was turn on. A loud, wet slurping sound could be heard. Nicolas Anelka’s men’s penis was introduced to the sucking orifice in the clear cylinders. The inner latex lining of the cylinders, wetly caressed Nicolas Anelka’s hard penis, on the next intake three quarters the length of the man’s cock was swallowed by the cylinder, on the next intake the cylinders sunk down to Nicolas Anelka’s balls. The latex lining slide, back up the penis shafts, and then back down the shaft. With each intake Nicolas grow nearer an orgasm.

The ingenious machine speeded up it’s sucking, squeals and exclamations could be heard from Anelka as he finally had an orgasm. Agonising wails come from Nicolas, as almost at once, he had his second orgasm. The machine slowed down slightly, it brought Nicolas another climax, but he wasn’t permitted to cum. Nicolas was on the brink of an orgasm. While the two men were kept so near, yet so far from cuming, the two Elders placed Anaesthesia masks onto the two men’s faces the flow of gas was turn on, it quickly entered the masks. The machine brought Nicolas to orgasm. By now Nicolas was panting for breath. The Night-visitor sprayed the can into Nicolas face. Nicolas Anelka’s eyes glazed over, as he fell into oblivion.

Anelka opened his eyes. In the middle of the room stood a strange looking metal cage. The cage was vertical; it was designed for standing in. There were three horizontal platforms made from sheet metal, these went right across the cage at various levels. When the cage was opened, half of each platform moved away with the door, the other half stayed in the cage. The platforms had notches cut out of them, so they could hold body parts. Two for ankles in the bottom platform, one for the waist and two for hands in the middle platform. And finally, one for the neck in the top platform. In front of the cage was a metal disk, on which were coloured spirals. The Night-visitor grabbed Nicolas from the table.

Nicolas Anelka was dragged over to the strange cage, and firmly strapped into it. Nicolas gritted his teeth and swears that he’d never submit. The equipment was powered up, Anekla pulls against his restraints. He pleads, denies, and begs. Nicolas’s eyes fell on the spinning spiral, he try to look away, but in vain, his eyes are drawn back and they lock onto the spinning spiral. The programming begins to take hold; Nicolas begins to weaken.

His expression starts to soften, his begging for the machines to be turned off stopped. Nicolas’s faces becomes passive, blissful even, and his eyes glaze over, he never really stood a change. Nicolas Anelka slowly, but eventually succumbs to the power of the machine. He becomes submissive, pliable, and trusting. Nicolas had become so easily brainwashed. The night-visitor whispers quietly into Nicolas’s ear, soon Nicolas Anelka was agreeing that he would obey The Night-visitor; he must obey The Night-visitor.

When, at last Nicolas is released from the cage, he is nothing but mindless automatons, he is now totally submissive, almost boyish, with a blissful sappy smiles on his face. Nicolas now willingly agrees that he’s nothing but a sex slave, and that he must serve The Night-visitor. Nicolas Anelka is soon collared, and grovelling on the floor, eager to worship The Night-visitor, Nicolas tells The Night-visitor how wonderful it is to be in his power, and under his total control.

Nicolas Anelka is now on his knees in front of The Night-visitor, all docile like, with that vacant smile on his face. The Night-visitor orders Nicolas to suck his cock. Nicolas Anelka takes The Night-visitor’s cock into his mouth; Nicolas had never sucked cock before tonight. Nicolas Anelka’s mouth was warm and wet; he succeeds in sucking The Night-visitor until he was hard and dazed with pleasure. The Night-visitor was weak from the pleasure he was getting from Nicolas’s mouth. Nicolas Anelka sucked harder and eagerly on the fast hardening cock in his mouth. The Night-visitor can hold back no longer, pushing deeper into Nicolas’s mouth, The Night-visitor let out a loud moan of pleasure, and fill Anelka’s mouth and throat with hot man-milk. After The Night-visitor pulled his used cock out of Nicolas, Nicolas just kneel quietly on the floor, with an eager look on his face, waiting.

Nicolas Anelka was told to lay on the floor, on his backs, with his legs spread wide open. Nicolas did as he was told; The Night-visitor stepped between the man’s spread legs. Night-visitor thrust two of his fingers into Nicolas’s butt, and started working them in deeper. Anelka cried out loudly, he pushed his butt back onto the invading fingers. The Night-visitor then pushed a third finger into Nicolas’s butt causing even louder cries, these fingers were quickly followed by a fourth finger. The four fingers were then worked in and out, of Nicolas Anelka’s butts; the moans from Anelka were now even louder. Suddenly, The Night-visitor tucked his thumb underneath his fingers, and slammed his whole hand into Nicolas’s butt. Nicolas Anelka yell out loud as he felt his butt stretched wide open, as The Night-visitor’s fists penetrate. Nicolas’s butt snap shut around The Night-visitor’s wrist, so his wrists become firmly lodged in Nicolas’s butt. The Night-visitor started a slow punch fuck of Nicolas’s butt, with each thrust; The Night-visitor manages to slide more of his arm into Anelka’s gapping butt. Nicolas cried out loudly. The Night-visitor have got his arm into Anelka’s butt up to his elbow; Nicolas Anelka had stopped moaning, he had started whimpering in pleasure, as The Night-visitor start a steady fucking of his butt. More, and more of The Night-visitor’s arm was worked into Nicolas’s butt. Soon, The Night-visitor had a steady stroke going. Night-visitor hit that magic spot, deep inside of Nicolas’s butt. Nicolas’s cock twitched, he felt his balls tighten, his cock twitched again, and then Nicolas blow his load. Nicolas Anelka had an orgasm like he had never had before, the pleasure he felt blow his mind. The Night-visitor said ‘sleep’. Nicolas fell asleep; The Night-visitor pulled his arm out of Nicolas, with a pop.

Nicolas Anelka was back in his room, lying on his bed, naked. Night-visitor looked down at the naked Anelka. Unlike the others, that Night-visitor had controlled, Nicolas Anelka was going to go back to his life in England. With a trigger buried deep in his mind, to be triggered by who ever had paid Night-visitor. As Night-visitor left the hotel room, two men from hotel security stepped round the corner. Both men stopped dead, starring at the rubber-clad figure before them. Quick as a flash, Night-visitor sprayed gas into their faces. The two guards fell to the floor like felled trees. Night-visitor and Richards put the security guards into a laundry basket, and wheeled them away.

Night-visitor and Richards wheeled the basket into the basement. Just like Nicolas Anelka, the two security guards were firmly strapped into two of the cages. By now, the two guards had started to come round. Just like Nicolas, before them, the two security guards gritted their teeth and sward at The Night-visitor and Richards. The Equipment was started up. The security guards eyes were drawn to the spiral, both men tried to look away. But it was in vain, their eyes were pulled back to the spiral, slowly the security guards began to weaken. Like Nicolas the security guards expressions softened, their eyes glazed over. The security guards become submissive, pliable, and trusting, just as Nicolas had. The two guards were now mindless automatons. Night-visitor whispered quietly to the two security guards, both of which quietly agreed to what they were told. Night-visitor spoke to the guards for a few seconds longer, then their heads fell forward, and the two men fell into oblivion.

The security guards opened their eyes, they were lying on the floor, but their legs were now raised into the air, somehow. They could hear machines running, and could feel what must be dildos, working their way into their butts, and then begin to thrust in, and out.

What the security guards were encountering were BUTT MACHINES, electronic fuck machines that would work on their butt-holes constantly, and without ceasing, and without fatigue. The security guard’s cocks twitched, both of them reached climax at the same time, shooting large amounts of hot juicy cum all over their chests.

Without knowing how, or understanding why, the security guards were being trained to respond, and to long for ANAL STIMULATION. The security guard’s cocks throbbed again, as the thrusting dildos brushed that magic spot deep inside them. The BUTT MACHINES would simply continued, till they were stopped, unlike a human that tired, or needed a break, the machines would simply carry on. After what seemed like hours, on the machines, the security guards past out.

The security guards lay on the floor, The Night-visitor and Richards walked around the guards lying on the floor. The Night-visitor and Richards were only wearing black, thigh high rubber boots. And the base of a butt-plug could be seen between the cheeks of Richards’s butt. The Night-visitor told both the security guards to clean the rubber boots, with their tongues. Both men stuck out their tongues, and leaning forwards, both guards started to lick the toe of one of the boots in front of them. They run their tongues from side to side, of the toecaps of the rubber boots. As they licked the boots, the security guards inhaled the potent scent of the supple, rubber. Greedy for more rubber, the two security guards made their way forwards, to the ankle and heel of the boots. Both men were starting to enjoy the supple rubber on their tongues; they started to rub their erect rods on rubber, while still licking the other boot. Suddenly the two security guards were fucking the other boots with their erect rods, just like dogs in heat. Feeling the soft suppleness of the boots under their erections, as they fucked them, the two security guards felt an overwhelming pressure build in their balls. With a loud shuddering groan, both men humped the boots faster and covered the boots with their hot creamy man-juice. The security guards had looks of ecstasy on their faces. However Night-visitor weren’t finished with the guards yet, they pointed to the cum covered boots, and told the security guards to clean up the mess they had made. The security guards nodded dazedly, for a few seconds the guards resisted doing as they were told, but then they proceeded to lick up their cum from the boots and then swallowed their own cum.

After, both security guards heads fell onto their chests.

The two security guards woke to find that both of them were now lying on floor in a small room, they were completely naked. Both men’s arses felt empty, they both had a need to have their arse filled. Two massif dildos had been placed, upright in the middle of the floor. The two security guards got up off the floor, and walked over to the dildos, and squatted over them. Slowly the two guards lowered their twitching arses down, onto the massif dildos. Then they thrust down straight onto the dildos. As the dildos entered them, the security guards felt a searing blast of pain that shot from their butts all the way up their spines. The guards tried to lift themselves up off the dildos, but found that they could not, their minds wouldn’t control their legs. Suddenly, both of the men’s legs relaxed and they sank further down the impaling dildos, they cried out as the dildo slid into them further. Their lips curled into tight smirks as both security guards let the massif dildos fill their anal cavities to the limit. As the dildos hit the men’s prostates, pain flashed through their heads like lightning bolts, but both security guards just kept relaxing their sphincters. The security guard’s balls twitched and squirted without either man touching them. Both the security guards felt the telltale fullness that said that they were not clean inside, but they did not stop. They both just kept pushing down, onto the dildos. By now both the security guards had last all their free will, neither of them noticed all the shit that was pouring from their arse-holes, and all over the floor below them. The two men fucked themselves several time over, before falling asleep.

When the two security guards woke up the next day, they had a strange feeling, and they were having trouble recalling where they were and what they had done. Both guards were lying naked on the floor of the basement of the hotel. The haze seemed to pass as they sat up. Even without thinking they both reached to their left, and grabbed a larger dildo. Dazed and smiling, the security guards pushed the dildos back up their increasingly stretched out arse-holes. Nothing now really bothered them too much. Both men fucked their arses. In his room, Nicolas Anelka woke. He had no memory of what had happened the night before. But he did have a very sore mouth and arse, and he did not know, how he had got them.

THE END: