The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Night of Submission

by: FuMan

One of the guys that lives in the house behind mine has recently been released from jail. He raped some girl about six years ago and is on probation, living back at home with his mom and stepbrother.

I think his name is Joe, but I’ve never actually asked him in person. To tell you the truth, he gives me the creeps. He’s a big smoker like me and so I do see him every so often when I go out back to smoke a cigarette.

I try to ignore him, but most of the time, it’s rather difficult. I can actually feel him staring at me. Isn’t that weird? But it’s true! He’ll sit at the round picnic table on his back porch, smoking and looking at me, almost right through me.

I think what scares me most is that he’s not all that horrible looking. He’s in his late twenties, kind of pale with wavy, dark brown hair. Occasionally, his stepbrother, Chip, is out with him.

Chip actually used to be one of the best looking guys. Not that I’m into guys or anything, but my sisters used to rave about his looks when I was growing up.

Both Joe and Chip always look disheveled when they’re outside. I think they’re both unemployed, living off of mom and her part-time job, cause they never look like they’ve shaved and they’re always wearing the same clothes day after day.

I’ve seen them both come out without their shirts on in the summer and they both have that out-of-shape look, especially Chip. I think one too many beers have finally taken their toll on them.

And they are both pale white, with that little bit of sunburn on their shoulders from the minute exposure to the sun that they get on the porch.

Anyway, like I was saying, I can feel Joe looking at me, like he’s looking right through me. Part of me thinks that it might be jealousy. After all, I have a steady job, a loving family, natural good looks and a steady girlfriend.

I’m just your average 22 year old, tan, semi-muscular, 6′1 newspaper reporter. I still live at home cause the livin’ is easy and the rent is cheap. But that’s totally off the subject.

I’ve been trying to ignore Joe lately. I catch a glimpse of him staring out of the corner of my eye, so I know he’s still watching me. But now I’m beginning to think that maybe Joe is lusting after me. The thought of that just sickens me.

I’m certainly not gay by any means and have been serious with my girlfriend, Lisa, for about two years now. And even if I was gay, Joe would not even be in the running for boyfriend of the year. After all, the only thing we have in common is that we both smoke in our backyards.

But tonight, while I’m home alone, I go out for a smoke and I hear this weird chanting coming from Joe’s backyard. Hiding behind the shed, I take a closer look, just to see what’s going on. What I see is Joe and Chip standing around a huge, flaming torch. They’re both only wearing a pair of jeans, that kind that you see in the Sears catalog that look stiff and uncomfortable.

They’re chanting in some weird language and I quietly thank God that there’s a fence between our houses. At least that way, if they happen to see me, I have time to escape back into my house.

Chip is holding up a large, black book and they seem to be reading the words that they’re chanting straight from its pages.

All of a sudden, my childhood suspicions are verified. Joe and Chip’s mom must be a witch after all. I had always suspected it as a child, but as I grew older, it just became a personal joke. But seeing what I was seeing, I knew it had to be true now.

Suddenly, the chanting stops. I quickly move closer to the shed so as not to be seen, but I step on some stones that make a slight noise. I realize that I’ve alerted them to my presence, so I try to quietly head back to the house.

Then I hear them speaking in English.

“OK,” Joe says, “let’s finish this off.”

The chanting begins again and I’m amazed that I’m the only one in the neighborhood that can hear it. Nobody else is even peeking their heads outside to see what’s going on.

“Doba Nemar Calos.” I hear them both say the words in unison. Then, a strange sensation passes through my entire body, like a cold breeze. I look around at the trees, but the air is still. Freaked out by the feeling, I immediately start heading for the house at top speed.

“Chala Kemo Alura.”

Suddenly, I can’t move a muscle. I’m frozen in mid-sprint. I try to move my legs, but they don’t cooperate, almost as if I don’t have control over them anymore.

“Fina Amoura.”

I find myself turned around and walking towards the shed. I try to cry out, but my lips and mouth are not mine any longer. I walk to the fence, Joe and Chip standing there smiling.

“I can’t believe it worked,” Chip says.

“Of course it worked, you idiot,” Joe replies, “I know what I’m doing.”

I’m scared to death at this point. I have no idea what they’re talking about, but of course, I know that my current situation has something to do with it.

“Come over the fence, Danny. Come and meet your new masters,” Chip barks with a devilish grin.

I climb the fence and drop to the other side with ease. Joe and Chip lift me up and carry me to the porch. They lay me face up on the picnic table and open the book again.

“Now for the final touch,” Joe says.

Together, they hold their hands to the sky and say, “Fina Hypno Amoura!”

The same sensation that I had had a few minutes ago passes through my body again, this time with much greater force.

Joe is the first to speak. “Danny, when I say ‘Domo,’ you will become our willing slave. Chip and I will be your masters and there is nothing that you won’t do to please your masters. You will now only exist to serve us and do our bidding. Do you understand, Danny?”

I nod in agreement. I’m really not quite sure what is happening. My entire body is going numb. And I suddenly feel less resistant than I had a few seconds earlier.

“DOMO!”

With those words, I no longer feel any fear or trepidation. My mind feels empty, as if it is waiting to be filled. I can move freely again, but don’t make any attempt to escape.

“Who are you, Danny?” Chip asks.

“I am your slave. I exist only to please my masters.”

“And who are your masters, Danny?” Joe adds.

“You are, sirs.”

“Very good, Danny. Now, your masters would like for you to take off your clothes. It would please us to see you naked.”

“Yes, sir.”

Chip starts to laugh like a nervous school kid. He seems happy with the suggestion, so I comply. After all, it’s my master’s wish.

I stand up and begin peeling off the layers of clothing. I take off my shirt, revealing my chest to my masters. I look to them for approval. Joe smiles.

“Now the pants, Danny,” Chip says, a small bulge building in his pants.

I unbutton my jeans and pull down the zipper, letting them fall to the ground. I step out of them and stand before my masters in my boxers.

“Very good, slaveboy,” Joe replies, “but we need to see your penis as well.”

The sound of urgency in his voice makes me remove my boxers quickly.

“Look at the size of his dick, Joe!” Chip responds. “And it’s still flacid.”

“Danny, your masters approve of your body,” Joe says. “Now, lie back down on the table.”

I quickly prop myself back onto the hard wood of the picnic table on my back. Joe and Chip draw closer to the table, one on either side, and they begin touching me. Joe fondles my dick and suddenly, I start to feel very aroused. Chip is pinching my nipples and it only adds to my state of arousal.

“You like when your masters touch you, don’t you, Danny?” Joe asks.

“Yes, sir.”

“Danny,” Joe begins,” you are no longer attracted to women, do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“But you are not attracted to men either. Or at least, not all men. From now on, you will only become sexually aroused at the sight or thought of your masters. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir. I am only attracted to my masters.”

“Very good, Danny.”

Chip just laughs like a mad scientist.

“Now, Danny.” Joe continues. “I want you to turn yourself over on your stomach. Your masters would like to examine your asshole.”

I happily oblige, the thought of pleasing my masters prompting my every move.

“He’s got a nice, tight ass, don’t he, Joe?”

“Yes, Chip. But we’re about to do something about that.” Chip laughs again.

Joe begins to prod my hole with his finger. “Danny, your masters wish to fuck you, but we have to make you ready for us.”

“Yes, sir. I want to be ready for you.”

“Now when I start to finger your pretty, pink hole, you’re gonna feel very aroused. You’ll want to cum, Danny, but your masters don’t want you to do that just yet. OK?”

“OK.”

Joe pushes his index finger in my ass and my whole body begins to tingle. My dick hardens to its fullest and I can feel the cum flowing up the shaft, but I resist releasing it so as not to upset my masters.

Soon, Chip is joining in with his finger. I can feel them pushing their fingers in and out, again and again.

“Slaveboy, relax your ass,” Chip yells, slapping me hard on my left cheek.

I relax and now they each have two fingers inside me, pushing in and out, again and again.

After a few minutes, Joe and Chip pull their fingers out. “Ok, he’s ready,” Joe says. “We don’t want to stretch him too much just yet.” Chip agrees.

“Ok, slaveboy! Get up off that table and present your ass to me!” Chip demands.

I get up off the table, several wood splinters driving into my skin. I quickly turn around and bend over, pulling apart my cheeks, so as to give my ass to my master.

“Danny, this is the greatest pleasure a slaveboy can experience. There is no greater feeling than to have your master fuck you. You must learn to appreciate it. Do you want to be fucked by your master, Danny?”

“Yes, sir. Please fuck me! Please!” I beg, waiting to feel Chip’s dick inside me.

A few seconds pass and I feel it. Chip is inside me, pushing his dick in and out of me, harder and harder. I brace myself against the picnic table and wait to feel my master explode inside me.

A few minutes pass and I hear Chip groaning, louder and louder. Then, I feel a warm sensation in my ass. “You are truly a good slaveboy,” Joe praises. “You have felt the cum of your master inside you. That is the greatest honor a slaveboy can receive.

Chip soon stops pushing and pulls his dick out of me. I reach behind me, hoping to grab it and put it back in. I feel a sense of emptiness without it. But with a moan, Chip collapses on the pavement from exhaustion.

“I’m sweatin’ like a dog, man!” Chip pants. “I need a shower.”

“Danny,” Joe quickly responds. “Did you hear your master’s request?”

“Yes, sir. My master needs a shower.”

Almost instinctively, I turn and face Chip, my dick still itching to release the cum inside. I get down on all fours and start licking the sweat from my master’s body. At Joe’s suggestion, the salty taste of his sweat tastes delicious to me and I find myself not able to get enough of it. Frantically, I attempt to get every last drop.

“Joe, man, if you’d a told me yesterday that I’d have the Peters kid licking me dry tonight, I wouldn’t ‘a believed ya.” They both laugh at the comment, but I continue lapping up the salty liquid from my masters chest.

I begin licking Chip’s nipples, feeling the small hairs around them pass through my teeth. I move down his chest with my tongue and clean off his dick at Joe’s request.

“Your master’s cum is a true pleasure, Danny. Much better than the sweat, isn’t it?”

“Yes, sir.” I reply, now sucking every possible drop of cum from Chip’s penis.

When Joe says that I am finished, I stand up, ready for my masters’ next wish.

Joe starts to caress my chest. He runs his fingers across my smooth chest and around my nipples.

“Danny, from now on, every part of your body belongs to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir. Every part of my body belongs to you, master.”

“Hey!” Chip retaliates. “That’s not fair! What about me?” Chip stands up, his jeans at his ankles.

“Shut up, Chip! You’ve had your fun. Now, its my turn!” Joe replies forcefully.

Chip accepts this and backs off. Joe reaches for a cigarette from the pack sitting on the grill. He lights it with a wooden match that is lying next to the pack. He inhales and then exhales a cloud of smoke in my direction. I inhale instinctively and suck up every ounce of smoke around me.

Joe moves towards me and begins to caress my body with his free hand. He strokes my dick and I am once again reminded of the load of cum that has been building up inside me.

Joe looks into my eyes. “You want to cum, don’t you Danny?” he asks.

“Only if you want me to, sir,” I respond faithfully.

“I will let you, Danny, but you must be patient.

Joe turns to Chip, who is about to put his pants back on. “Chip, wait! Don’t put them back on yet.”

“But you just said that it’s your turn, and besides, it’s getting cold out here without anything on.”

“You see, Chip, I wasn’t quite sure this spell would work, so I had to do a little test run the other night.”

Chuck looks confused as he listens to Joe speak.

“You probably don’t remember it, but that’s good, ‘cause that’s the way I wanted it to be.”

“What the hell are you talkin’ about, Joe?”

Joe just smiles at Chip.

“Joe?”

“Chip, ‘Doloro Mio,’ my dear brother.”

Chip’s face suddenly goes from a state of confusion and agitation to nothingness at the sound of Joe’s words.

“Chip, who are you?” Joe asks, with a devilish grin.

“I am your humble servant, master. I am yours to command, sir.”

“Very good, Chip. Now, it is time to serve your master. Do you want to serve me?”

“I exist only to serve you, master.”

“Good, Chip. I want you to now remove all of your clothing. Discard everything you’re wearing in a pile by the patio door.”

Chuck takes off his pants and underwear and places them where he was instructed to do so. He then stands with a blank look on his face, waiting for his next command.

Chip’s body is pale white, and his uncut penis hangs flacid between his legs. He starts to caress his pink nipples until they become rigid. His dick soon follows suit.

“Now, Chip, I want you to go over to the boy by the picnic table and wrap your mouth around his dick.

Chip quickly follows instructions, and soon, I can feel my penis inside his warm mouth.

“Now, Danny, it is time to release that load of cum of yours into Chip’s mouth. And Chip, it is time to please your master by swallowing every last drop.”

Suddenly, without warning, I feel a wave of ecstasy pass through me as I drain all of the built-up jism into Chip’s mouth.

Chip seems to choke on my dick at first, but he quickly adjusts and greedily gulps down every last drop.

Joe continues to take drags on his cigarette and caress my nipples. The smell of his smoke only adds to my pleasure.

When I finish, Joe orders Chip to lick his lips and take a seat on the patio steps. “Make sure you keep yourself aroused, Chip, my servant. I may need your assistance again.”

While Chip continues to stroke his penis to keep it erect, Joe begins pacing in circles.

“When you have the boy of your dreams under your total control, what do you do first?” he says to himself.

After a few moments of thought, Joe stops pacing and turns to me. “Danny, are you ready to finally serve your one true master?” he asks.

“Yes, sir. I want to please you in any way I can.”

“Danny,” he says with concern in his eyes. “your master would like to fuck you, but you are unclean. Chip, who is no longer worthy of being your master, has made you unclean with his semen. First, your master must make you worthy. I need you to lay back down on the table on your stomach.”

I hear the order and comply willingly. My sense of arousal turns to disgust as I realize that Chuck’s cum is inside of me, making me feel dirty. I begin to feel very uncomfortable. I recline again on the table and wait for my master to cleanse me.

I hear some rustling in the bushes and then I hear the sound of something rubbing against the pavement.

“Now, Chip, my servant, you will turn the water on when I tell you to. Can your small mind understand that?”

Chip replies with a compliant ‘yes.’

I then feel cold metal pressing against the entrance to my ass, and in no time, I feel the same metal penetrate my hole.

“Danny, your master will now make you worthy. Do you want to be worthy of your master’s cum?”

“Yes, sir. Please make me clean! Make me worthy! Please, sir!” I beg.

“Now, servant boy, turn it on!” Joe yells to Chip.

Soon, I feel water filling my ass, and I hear it pouring out, splashing to the pavement below. A wave of arousal begins to pass through me again, as I start to feel cleansed. The arousal increases more and more as the water flows through me. Soon, the feeling is more than I can bear. “Please master, I am clean! Please make me your true slaveboy!” I beg with my dick becoming erect again.

“Turn off the water, servant boy!” Joe orders to Chip.

The water begins to diminish and very quickly, I feel Joe pull the hose out of my willing hole. “You may now stand up, Danny!”

He drops the hose to the ground and I watch as he begins to remove his pants. I stare lustfully at his body, the same body that once made me sick to my stomach. Everything about Joe is turning me on. I want to reach out and feel his pale white chest. I want to caress his pink nipples and know the sensation of my hand running down the length of his beautiful chest. I want to rub my hands on his small beer belly.

“You love your master’s body, don’t you, Danny?”

“Yes, sir. I want to touch you, sir.”

“All in due time, my dear slaveboy.”

As Joe let his navy jeans drop to the ground, I couldn’t stop looking at the bulge developing in his black briefs.

“Your master’s dick is the biggest in the world, Danny. When you see it, you will be both aroused and frightened by its size. But you will do anything to touch it, to feel it, to suck it, to get it inside you. You will do anything to know the pleasure and the honor of having your master fuck you.”

Joe slowly removes his briefs, revealing his white, circumcised penis. I stand in awe of its tremendous size. I begin to fantasize about having it inside me, pushed deep inside me. I so desperately want to know the sensation, but also fear that it may rip me in two. I start to hope that I am big enough to accommodate it. I certainly don’t want to displease my master.

“Servant boy, come to your master!” Joe yells to Chip, who is still trying to keep himself aroused. “Come and service your master’s hole.”

Chip jumps up and runs towards Joe.

“Is that the proper way to approach your master, servant boy?”

Chip stops to think for a moment and then, drops to his hands and knees and crawls to his master’s bare ass. When he arrives face to ass with Joe, he immediately commences licking Joe’s hole. He is hungry for the taste of his master and begins making loud sucking noises, as he slurps and licks Joe’s ass. Every so often, he pauses and pants like a happy dog. I can see my master is pleased by Chip’s actions and I start to feel incredibly jealous.

I leap off the picnic table, run to Chip and pull him away from my master. I then get down on my knees and pick up where Chip left off, licking, sucking and panting, trying to do an even better job. Soon, Chip has pulled me from Joe and a fight ensues. Joe does not try to stop Chip and I from fighting over his ass. It’s as if he has planned this all along.

Chip and I soon begin punching each other.

Joe pulls another cigarette from his pack and lights up. He leans up against the picnic table and watches his two servants battle for supremacy. Chip and I are soon on our feet and the fight gets even more aggressive. After punching Chip into a state of temporary confusion, I reach out and cup his balls in my hand. With great force, I squeeze my hand tight, crushing his testicles. Chip winces in pain and falls to the ground.

Joe inhales another puff of smoke and blows it in my direction and I run to him, ready to serve.

‘Danny, you have truly earned your place at my side,” Joe says with an approving smile. He touches my right nipple and gently rubs his fingers back and forth over it. I shiver with excitement.

“Please, master, please bestow on me the greatest honor a servant can have from his master.” I beg.

He looks into my eyes and draws closer. Before I realize what is happening, we are locked in a passionate kiss. I can feel my master’s tongue probing my mouth and I am more aroused than before. I feel a tingling sensation in my dick and realize that I am once again ready to cum again for my master.

Joe pulls away from me and stops. He stares at Chip, laying on the pavement in the fetal position, blood trickling down his chin from a gash on his lip, a gash I inflicted.

“Danny,” he says, looking me in the eyes. “I am pleased with your performance. You have certainly proved your worthiness, but there is one thing I want you to do before I bestow the greatest honor on you.”

“Anything, master,” I eagerly reply.

“My servant boy seems injured, and although I am happy with your fight, I do not wish for any of my servants to be in pain. Therefore, I want you to show Chip some compassion. After all, he was once one of your masters.”

“What would you like me to do, master?”

“Go to Chip and suck his nipples. He likes that. And it will prove to him that the two of you can get along.”

I walk over to Chip and with a gentle nudge, I roll him over onto his back. He looks up at me with fear, both of his hands moving to protect his balls from further damage. I smile at him and lower myself to the ground. Ever so nicely, I take his left nipple in my mouth and begin caressing it with my tongue. I lick the erect tit and move in circles until I can feel the several small hairs around it in my teeth. I pause and look at Chip and he is smiling. He releases his hands from his dick and places them on my head, as if to help guide me along.

He moves my head across his chest to his right nipple and I perform the same action as with the left. Suddenly, he lets out a soft moan and I lift my head to see his dick erupting like a volcano. Cum shoots out on to his abdomen. Chip continues to moan until he finishes, then gathers the jism onto his fingers and begins licking it off.

I give a look to my master and he signals to me that I am done. I stand up and go to him.

“You have truly done better than I had expected, Danny. I am now ready to give you your reward.”

I smile at the thought and immediately turn around, eagerly spreading my cheeks in anticipation of my master’s tool. My master begins to laugh at my eagerness.

“Oh, slaveboy, you must first make ready your master’s dick. Come here!”

I turn around and face him. “Do you feel your cum again, Danny?”

“Yes, sir,” I reply.

“Very good. Place the tip of your dick on top of your master’s.”

I obey his orders and wait for his next command.

“Now, when I touch the head of your penis, you will begin to cum. I want you to cum on your master’s dick. Your master must be well lubed for the consummation of our new relationship, Danny. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

He glides his warm finger across my penis slowly, moving closer and closer to the head. Finally, he touches it, and semen begins flowing from me, sliding over his dick and on to the pavement below. Joe smiles at the sight of it, and I am happy that I have pleased him.

When I am finished, he asks me to clean off the cum that has become entangled in his pubic hairs. I willing suck off my own cum from the beautiful, black hairs surrounding his enormous dick. I find the taste to be delectable and suck up every last drop. I then start to imagine how wonderful my master’s semen would taste. I move my mouth over his penis and quickly begin sucking.

Joe pats me on the head. “No, no, slaveboy! I have better plans for that.”

He brings me upright and signals me to present my ass to him. I do so immediately, but begin to fear what lies ahead. I fear that I will not be able to accommodate him, to please him.

“Danny, I have a better idea. Climb up on the picnic table and lay down on your back.”

I do as I am ordered, the damp wood pressing against the flesh of my back. Joe took hold of my legs and pulled me across the table to him. He pushed my legs up over my body. “Take hold of your ankles, Danny. And keep those legs up in the air.”

I quickly grabbed my ankles, the anticipation almost too much for me to bear.

“This may hurt, slaveboy,” Joe says with a smile. “But you want it, don’t you, Danny?”

“Yes, sir. Please fuck me, sir! Please!”

With another pull on my thighs, I feel the whole of my master’s dick enter my fuck hole. The pain is excruciating and I scream out into the night air.

“Servant boy!” Joe yells to Chip. “Come to your master.”

Chip comes to his master’s side.

“I want you to do exactly what Danny just did to you to him. Do you understand?”

Chip nodded and leaned over my naked body. Within seconds, wave after wave of pleasure passes through me, as Chip begins licking my nipples and my master begins pumping his dick in and out of me.

Harder and faster, Joe forces his beautiful penis into me again and again. He soon starts to moan loudly.

Chip is now licking furiously. He is getting carried away with his orders that I feel his saliva flowing down the course of my smooth chest. As I listen to my master breathing heavily and groaning, my sense of arousal is heightened and I yet again feel the cum building up in my dick.

In and out, in and out, in and out. My master keeps pumping his dick into my willing ass. Finally, with one last forceful push, my master releases his jism into me and I can no longer hold back. I too explode and my cum rushes out of me, shooting into small pools on my stomach.

Joe collapses on top of me, and even Chip gives into the moment, as small spurts of semen fall from his uncut penis on to the picnic table.

I lay there, my hands still clutching my ankles. I feel my master let out the last of his sperm and he begins lapping up the pools of jism on my stomach. At that moment, I realize what pure ecstasy feels like. I release my hands from my ankles and run my hands through my master’s wavy, brown hair.

Minutes later, I am dressed again in my jeans and T-shirt. Joe and Chuck are once again in their jeans as well.

Joe opens the black book again and reads the words, ‘Perma Donna Eterna.’ My mind fills again, but I am still under my master’s control. Joe turns to me and smiles.

“Danny, you have proven yourself to be my worthy slaveboy and I will call on you again. Do you want that?”

“Yes, sir,” I eagerly reply.

“When your master says ‘Domo,’ you will once again be my willing slaveboy. Do you understand?”

‘Yes, sir. My hands, my tits, my dick, my ass all belong to you. I am and always will be your slaveboy.”

“Very good, Danny. Now, go back over the fence and when you step foot in your yard again, you will resume your normal life. But you will remember everything I have told you, won’t you, Danny?”

“Yes, sir. I will only be attracted to you, master. I will desire your touch everyday and I will long for the day that I can be with you again.”

“Very good, boy. Now go!” he orders.

I head back over the fence, but even after I step foot on my yard, a sense of emptiness fills me as I go farther and farther away from the one I love.