The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Night Nurse

Jim had been in the hospital about a week following a bad accident. Jim was single and very well off. He was in a special bed with his limbs in traction. He would recover but it was tough and rather embarrassing to have to be spoon fed by the nurses and use the bedpan in front of them and also to be sponged bathed and cleaned by them. After a week he was also beginning to get hard during his baths which most of the battle-axe nurses who worked there ignored or maybe smirked about. That is why it was so refreshing when Lila took over on the 7pm shift that Friday light.

She entered his room, Filipina, dark long hair, tight uniform and she wore a skirt unlike most of the nurses. Jim watched as her shapely ass moved against the fabric. She smiled at him “I gonna take care of you for a few nights” she said “my name Lila” “I’m Jim” he replied. “Sorry about your accident” she stated “let’s see how you doing”. With that she pulled his bottoms down and with a small basin and soap began to wash his private areas. “I get you clean first” she said which came out almost as a command. She slowly worked his dick and balls with the soapy water as he went from semi-hard to fully erect. She continued to work him changing speed. Jim winced as he began to move toward an orgasm. Lila smiled at him and stopped “we not have that” she laughed “not yet anyway” as Jim’s dick flailed in the air. She then rinsed him off and dried him.

“I gonna be real busy tonight so I don’t know if I can get back in here when you need to go” she explained. “how about if I put you in diaper so you can go when you need to and then I come change you, ok?” Even though she asked, it was more of stating what she was going to do. Jim muttered an agreement as Lila began to diaper him. She got out some adult size rubber pants and held them up. “Just in case” she laughed. The sides snapped open so she could get them on and she snapped them shut and pulled his pajama bottoms up. “Just like baby” she laughed as she manipulated his rock hard cock through the diaper. “See me” she stated. Jim looked into her deep brown beautiful eyes as she talked to him while slowly manipulating his cock. “See Lila’s eyes” she chanted “brown and deep and you swimming in them” “Yesss” Jim droned as his head began spinning. “You like to watch Lila move, watch her hips and ass moving in her skirt” “hips and ass” Jim repeated as he got drowsier “Lila’s hips and ass make you sleepy” “sleepy” “Sleep for Lila” she commanded as Jim drifted off into the pillow. “When I snap my fingers, you gonna wake up and you gonna watch a lot of hips and asses tonight and it gonna put you under Lisa’s control” “Under control” Jim droned. Lisa snapped her fingers and Jim woke up. “What happened?” he inquired. “I guess you dozed off” Lisa laughed. “Did you know the Miss Universe Pageant was on tonight?” “No” Jim replied. “Well, you wanna watch it” Lisa stated. Suddenly Jim had a burning desire to watch the pageant. “They gonna parade around in little skirts and high heels and bikinis moving their hips and asses”

Lisa laughed as she watched a small sliver of drool forming on Jim’s lips. She got up, and with a lot of hip movement, walked to the TV and turned it on and set in on the channel for the pageant. She walked back to Jim. “you thirsty” she stated. She took a large glass of water and Jim drank it greedily. She put it down and whispered in his ear, “watch the pageant tonight with all the pretty girls and their hips and asses and potty your diaper for them—for Lila while you watch—then sleep” She turned and with a flip of her hips walked out leaving Jim drooling uncontrollably at the sight.

The pageant was really good, lots of mini skirts, it was a real tease. The swimsuit competition was especially good. The girls were shown posing on a beach moving and contracting their buttocks and then on the runway, walking and doing a turn. The last contestant had an especially teasing walk. Jim was transfixed on her buttocks. On the turn to pose for the judges, she did a double hip twitch and contracted her butt. Jim’s eyes glazed and he emptied his bladder into the diaper. Then he was asleep.

The click of Lila’s high heels woke Jim. He watcher her butt move in her uniform as she sat in a chair next to he bed. “How you doing?” She asked “good” Jim whispered “you like the pageant?” “yes, a lot”

“I gotta go soon so I put you to bed now” she said. “you wanna sleep and not need to go potty until morning so you potty again now” “B-but I” “It ok, look in Lila’s eyes and potty for Lila” Jim looked into her eyes and lost control of his bladder as he emptied any urine he had left into the diaper. “Lila get you out of wet diaper now” She pulled his bottoms down and removed the rubber pants and diaper with latex gloved hands. She then soaped and washed him again bringing him close to orgasm several times only to stop and leave his cock flailing in the air. “Not time to cum yet” she laughed. She rinsed him and re-dressed him. She took his face in her hands, looked directly into his eyes and commanded “sleep” Jim was out before his head hit the pillow.

Lila repeated this same tease over the next two nights each time bringing a dvd pageant in that was specially selected for their hip and ass movements, mini skirts and high heels. The fourth night was her last night there on this temporary assignment, This is the night Jim would become her slave

It started the same as the others the initial tease. By now Jim needed to cum badly and her initial soaping and washing had him begging his dick thrusting helplessly in the air. Lila laughed and put Jim to sleep with her eyes. She gave him commands to watch the special dvd and empty his bladder especially hard in his diaper to the baby blue mini skirt dance at the end and then she woke him. She put the dvd in the player and left. This was the best dvd of all, heels and hose and mini skits, hips and asses and high heels. Lila left Jim helplessly in his diaper watching the dance as Lila had commanded. She came back in several hours finding Jim fast asleep in his especially wet diaper even more than the other nights. The click of her heels woke Jim just like before. He watched as her gorgeous ass took possession of the chair by his bed. He gasped as she crossed her legs and hiked up her skirt running her nails along the hem. “Wet your diaper again” she commanded as she looked into Jim’s eyes. Jims bladder emptied whatever he had left into the diaper. She stood up and bent over to pull his bottoms down and remove the diaper and rubber pants. She sat down, crossed her legs and began to wash him again and talk to him.

“Did you like Lila’s dvd?” “yes, a lot” “Look in Lila’s eyes” Jim obeyed “you swimming deeper and deeper in Lila’s eyes, you so helpless to resist Lila” she chanted as she worked his cock with the soapy water. “you helpless in Lila’s hand, Lila controls your cock and balls and your mind” she stated “controls” Jim repeated. “look deeper and deeper in Lila’s eyes while Lila controls you” “yesss -controls me”

“Watch Lila’s legs” She commanded. Jim watched helplessly as she crossed and re-crossed her legs working his cock faster and faster, slowing down, crossing her legs again, speeding up. It was a brainwashing tease and Jim would in the future only be able to cum for her legs and ass. This was what she hoped to achieve. She put one hand on his forehead and looked into his eyes again as she worked his cock with the other hand “Little jimmy completely under Lila’s control, can only cum for Lila and her hips and ass and legs” Yeesss” Jim exclaimed “only for Lila, I can cum only for Lila” “watch Lila’s legs” she commanded as her one hand moved to manipulating his balls and the other continued to work his dick. The brainwashing continued as she crossed and recrossed her legs as Jim’s eyes were fixated on them. Then Lila raises her ass from the chair, did a final leg cross, and simultaneously pumped Jim hard, sat back into the chair and ordered “cum for me” Jim shot a huge load into the air, then another as she pumped everything he had out of him. He collapsed into the pillow and was out. She cleaned him up, dressed him left her card and left.

Doctor Smith had been especially hard on her during her temporary assignment. Lila, unknown to the doctor, had been teasing and hypnotizing him. On the way out she stopped in his office she looked in his eyes as they glazed over. She crossed her legs. “cum in your pants” she commanded as he exploded into his underwear. “You can only cum again when I give you permission” she stated, left her card on his desk, snapped her fingers as he came to and walked out. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she walked away smiling to herself, “his next cum will cost him plenty”

Several months later, Jim called. He was back on his feet. She gave him directions to her house. He was there in minutes. She let him in, “hello Jimmy” she purred “come in” she laughed as she turned around and crooked her finger for Jim to follow her. “You don’t cum sooo long” she laughed “dreaming of my hips and ass and legs” “yessss” Jim drooled his eyes fixated on her ass moving back and forth in her skirt. She flicked her hips contracted her ass, turned her head and commanded “cum for me”. Jim exploded in this pants as he dropped to his knees. Lila laughed. This would be the beginning of Jim’s training. Right now she put him to bed. Tomorrow her would transfer all of her assets to her. She then checked her mail. There was the $5000 check from Dr Smith. “Good boy” she laughed to herself. She would call him that evening and have him shoot his load in his pants for her. She got a call from one of the hospital administrators. There was another job for her. The patient was wealthy, single and in a helpless state. She could come and “take care” of him for several days. “Thank you” she cooed “goood booy”. She laughed as she knew the man’s eyes were glazed. “cum for me now” she commanded as he shot his load in his pants.