The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Night Club Hypnotist

The bouncers knew the drill. When the line got long, they put a call through to my little room backstage and let me know. Then I started getting ready. When the second call came through, it was an indication that a large group of fairly attractive women, women who weren’t already too drunk to be hypnotized, were approaching the door. That’s my cue, time to hit the pre-show hype and make sure the crowd was at a fever pitch for tonight. The outfit wasn’t ridiculous, I didn’t need it to be ridiculous, just a little imposing. Black shoes, black pants, black high collar shirt, top few buttons left undone to show a little contrast of the white t-shirt underneath. My black hair was spiked just a little, and I was working the sunglasses at night. Well ok, maybe a little ridiculous but it managed to be what people might think of a hypnotist in a trendy sexy night spot would wear.

The Tits, is a club downtown. It’s situated really well, too far away for young college kids to hike but not too far for the upperclassmen and, more importantly the upperclasswomen, to drive. Then you’ve got the young guns from the business district dropping in, the young lawyers, the young successful crowd of both sexes congregating. But here’s the thing, they come for the show, often my show, because it’s something out of the ordinary. They come because they all secretly either want to be mine or want to be able to do what I can do, and then once they get here they’re too far away and a little too drunk for most of them to get to the next bar. So people tend to progress from the show floor, the main floor where the stage and tables and several long stretches of bar dominate, to the upper and lower floors where the dancing occurs. Techno in the basement and hip hop in the rafters is how the flyers describe it. I personally like the name, but for those of you not in the know, Tits was a trendy phrase for about a second around 2002. Since Tits is a trendy place, it picked up the name, but something about the phrase, “Let’s hit Tits tonight” stuck in an add campaign and the name lives on.

I was moving through the halls with a purpose, I had a date with about 8 girls lined up and waiting patiently, as all good girls should, to get in. They knew I was playing tonight, the media blitz had been complete. That meant they most likely wanted hypnosis, seeing and experiencing are such thin differences in this game. I got my rhythm on as I walked, the tiles were black, but separated by shocks of white helping me keep an exact pace. The waitresses giggled as I walked by, they’d stopped delivering drinks to my room lately. The ones who brought them always came back so tired.... I took a moment to make small talk with the new DJ brought in for the top floor. Smart girl, really worked the crowd, danced on her podium while she rocked the house. She shied away from me a little, nervous grin as she saw me, clearly remembering how easily I’d had her under earlier in the day. Nobody ever warns the new girls when they come to work here, it’s more fun for everybody to just watch me work my...charm?

I only had a few moments, time for mischief? Hmmm... the low cut vneck and the pearl suspended between her mounds made my decision for me, I stopped. My prey, a latino beauty, clearly didn’t know what to do. Frozen, like a doe in the headlights, her eyes were big and... not quite scared, but nervous as hell. “Hey Vinny, nice trick earlier” she attempts to have sneer, attempts to gain control of the situation, attempts to distract me a little with her massive breasts and the way her hips are barely constrained by a gold chain belted pair of tight bell bottoms. “What’d you do to me? huh? roofies?”

I smirk, what more can I do. Oh well, I suppose I can reach forward and gently place three fingers against her forehead, my smirk deepening as her lips part and she intakes a quick nervous breath. And then I say the words, “Good Girl, Monica” and suddenly you see it all come flooding back to her, riding the crest of an earth shattering, back arching, thigh squeezing hypnotic orgasm. The waitresses giggle, they know. The bartenders give me the thumbs up, they don’t know, but they wish they knew how. It’s a little too late for Monica, she’ll know next time. For now she’s got her back to the wall, it’s about all that’s holding her up. Meanwhile she’s grinding her midsection on me just out of habit, I mean, I’m sure in previous experience if it has felt this good then she must have been riding something, you know?

I slide my fingers slowly down from her forehead, to her lips, and shush the moaning sounds she has been making. It subsides into a mess of panty breathing and she sags against me a little. “Can I borrow your pearl hun?” I ask with the utmost consideration, and she nods dumbly. So I reach forward, happily finding the clasp has wiggled itself to the front and nestled amongst her cleavage. “Take care hun, good show tonight” I wink and sort of half hand her to a passing bouncer. I was sure he’d get her to her booth on time.

I palmed the pearl on it’s slim golden chain. There’s something vaguely enjoyable, for both men and women, when it comes to hypnosis via pearl. It’s round and small, and light plays on it in swathes instead of sparkles. But it’s also white and creamy, and in the age of oral we all see a bit of white and creamy from time to time. People come to nightclubs sexually charged as it is. And after all, I’m really just in the business of suggestion. Resuming my walk I come up on the front doors, and sweep past the eight or nine people currently inside the main door getting their eager little hands stamped and offering their money. As I sweep out the doors, Tammy, a cute little ex-model who works for the club now calls out my entrance loud and clear from the only podium she needs—her extremely decked high heels. This causes the men to look, they positively sway towards her, their lemming migration halted only by their instinctive desire to hold their place in line. Who can blame them? At five foot seven and with all the right curves jutting in all the right directions and covered up by a few of the right strips of cloth Tammy was a force of nature.

Speaking of nature, the women weren’t quite so entranced with her. In fact, they were positively approaching a snit as they instantly lost the attention of all men for the 5 seconds it took me to come a bit more into view. Oops, yes, that’s right girls. I am your focus now. I eyeballed the group I’d been called down for, looking to be college girls. Probably seniors, probably trying to work up the courage to put the moves on a couple of young business types in line just in front of them. Meh, women are so predictable.

All eyes on me, that’s right, all eyes on me. Hands up, grandiose gesture and palms open wide. Pull the shirt tight over the pecs and flash the pearly whites. I could’ve been a car salesman and I think I could’ve been a spy, but instead I ended up as that hypnotist guy. “Who’s here for my show?” Hands up everywhere, the group of girls included. A chorus of me! Me! me’s help me figure out which ones are a bit too tipsy, and which ones are just loosened up. “Who’s ready right now?” A wave of confusion and apprehension runs over the faces, I’m practically right in front of the girls now, the eight of them arrayed in a loose semicircle in front of me while the line watches. But why give them time to collect themselves? Better to keep it moving, “Who thinks they can resist me? Who can’t be hypnotized?” I bellow out. But I’m not interested in a skeptic, for them I have back stage. For them I have a few minutes of time to slowly break them down. Right now I need a flash induction so I choose immediately before anyone can answer. Where Monica was a doe in the headlights, this girl is a fawn. Her lips parted the minute I got in the groups face,and hadn’t closed since. Odds are she’s breathing funny from the tight, tight halter top she’s wearing cause even the girls like to suck it in a bit when they get revealing boys. She’s a bit wobbly from the thigh high boots she’s got on, the micro skirt that keeps her legs pressed together, and the heels boosting her up to my eye level. This young lady can’t be comfy but she’s definitely flush in the cheeks, you can even see some color on her neck and what’s revealed of her chest. Ah, I pick so well.

The glasses are off in a flash, who wants sunglasses at night anyways? I don’t need them, no redness in my eyes kids, I get my kicks the natural way. I toss the classes dramatically for effect, they were pretty cheap anyways. Her eyes follow the arc over my shoulder as the dark tints sail away. I use that second of inattention to slide my right hand up just under her ribs, and press gently inward. Let’s convince you that you can’t breath honey. The slight nudge causes her to wobble, oh the dangers of heals girls, the dangers of heals. she reaches out to grab my arms around the elbows for support. Confusion reigns, her eyes have dropped from the now disappeared glasses to my own now exposed orbs. I hear an intake of breath, feel her lungs catch in confusion when they can’t expand as much as they are used to. My left hand has completed its trip and I pass three fingers through her field of vision and press gently against her forehead as I speak quickly, with a hint of force in my voice, “One, Two, Three, SLEEP!” Each number punctuated by pressure upon her forehead from my fingers and then my fingers sweeping downward over her eyelids, as about her third less than full breath ticks out and she’s done. She’s all wet noodle now, the shoes stay connected to the floor, but nothing is keeping the body rigid anymore. I manage to slide the left arm around her shoulder and scoop her up a bit. Aaah,a triumphant moment to survey my crowd! But I have to remember to look the part of the predator, confident and hungry. After all, any one of you could be next.

I motion the two young businessmen the girls were so interested in before over and hand them this pile of sexiness which strict orders to not drop her. That’s right girls, put two and two together, you surrender your will to me and you might end up somewhere you really, really want to be. I throw my hands up again, “And now that my skeptic has been convinced” Poor girl was about as skeptical as a small child about the monsters under his bed, “I will be needing two new volunteers for a race!” I grin. Who wouldn’t? I’ve got some fun in mind.