The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A night at the facility [NC-17]

( MF, MC, MD, Anal, Furry, Interr, Oral )

Disclaimer

You know the drill... If it’s illegal for you to read, don’t. If you are likely to be offended by reading graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse, don’t. If reading about sexual mind-control offends you, don’t. Niklas, the nurses, the toxin, the patients and the facility are mine, all mine. Use without permission and I’ll yank your brain out through your rectum, replace your vocal cords with Fran Dretchers, tear your skin off and then I’ll think of something that’ll really hurt as an encore.

Feedback, questions and corrections accepted at: or ICQ:21771860

Other stories and updates found in Hawk’s Galaxy at: http://hawksgalaxy.com/

* * *

“War, politicians, famine, viruses, politicians and crimes.” Doctor Jonsson mumbled as he glanced at the newspaper, shaking his head in disbelief. “I am aware that I mentioned ‘politicians’ twice, but they fucking deserve it!” he added for the benefit of his silent listener. “I’m betting twenty bucks that you saw at least one fight the last time I went out. Am I right?” he inquired.

“You just won another twenty bucks, doc.” Nurse Yvette mumbled absently and kept staring at a computer monitor. “Number four has a rising pulse, I think she might spike during the later stages.” she added, once she was certain of what was happening to one of the patients.

“That’s the Katta, isn’t it?” Doctor Jonsson queried after a few moments of contemplation. “They’re proving to be most resilient to our treatments, very annoying.” he added after Yvette nodded, then jotted down a few notes on a paper pad next to her keyboard. He got up from his chair, walked over and stood behind Yvette’s chair, looking over her shoulders as he got confirmation from the monitor.

Not that he didn’t trust Yvette’s judgement, because he did, but he had never been one to rely on anything he hadn’t confirmed himself. He contemplated the situation, but did allow himself the luxury of peeking down Nurse Yvette’s tight white uniform. At three AM in the morning, the nurse looked remarkably perky and fresh. Her hair was spotless and every strand was in its rightful place. Her uniform looked a little wrinkled, but not disturbingly so. She had kicked off her shoes and undone a few buttons, offering a generous amount of cleavage to anyone who saw her.

But then again, there wasn’t anyone around to witness it except for the good Doctor and the unconscious patients in mid-treatment. But Yvette didn’t mind, working with Doctor Jonsson was an honor and if the older man occasionally did glance at her, so much the better in Yvette’s mind. She had been newly examinated, looking forward to a trip to Mexico to celebrate with her fellow students, when her parents suddenly died. It was only then that Yvette found out that they’d mortaged themselves up over their ears to pay for her education.

When she had paid for the funeral, she didn’t even have enough money to buy herself a hamburger with fries and a drink. That was when she had walked over to the bulletin board and scanned it for jobs. She had turned the corner just in time to see a man with his back turned against her nail a note to the board in his stride and rushed to grab it before anyone else could see it. So, she had been the one and only applicant for a job as assistant to Doctor Niklas Jonsson.

He had generously enough offered her a room at the facility for her to live in, the same meals as the patients got and a little spending money. It was all deducted from her salaries over the coming six months, but the new job had truly saved her life from falling apart. She owed the good Doctor her life and she knew it. She also knew that her sense of gratitude had since then evolved into a little crush, but since doc Jonsson hadn’t done anything more then occasionally glance at her bosom, legs or behind, she hadn’t allowed herself to act upon it.

“What part of the treatment is she in?” Doctor Jonsson inquired.

“She just barely passed One and Two, did fairly well in Three and she’s now in Phase Four and I don’t think she’ll go any further.” Yvette responded.

“Okay, okay. Bring her down, print her files, put her in examination room seven and prepare a 25cc shot of ST-4.” Niklas ordered and headed for his office.

“ST-4, sir?” Yvette asked before he had time to leave. “Isn’t that a little early?” she added, causing him to stop at the door and look back at her, just look. It wasn’t an angry look or an annoyed look, just a sort of bewildered confusion that caused her to look down at the floor, her head hanging with shame. “25cc’s of SlaveToxin-4, right you are Doc.” she stated, before he had a chance to say anything. He nodded, looked at her one last time, then left the room.

Yvette sniffled for a moment, then tapped on the keyboard a few times, moved the mouse and clicked and then headed for the medicine cabinet while a sterile metal/glass treatment tube disengaged from a large pillar of steel, holding up seventeen other tubes just like it. The tube was quickly grasped by a metal claw that descended from the roof and then put it into a slot marked ‘Room Seven’ where it quickly vanished.

* * *

Niklas glanced at the file in front of him, fresh from the printer.

Project ST
Case NR : 00005186
Name    : Rhian Tinnada
Age     : 17
Sex     : Female
Race    : Katta(White/Brown)

ST-1 PHASES
Falling Into Trance     : 55%
Sexual Knowledge        : 60%
Penetration Preparation : 90%
Commands                : 15%
Mental Conditioning     :—Emotional Conditioning  : -

He sighed, the automated process was a wonderful thing and saved him a lot of time, but it did have some disadvantages. Such as the Kattas as a race being incredibly resilient towards the last three Phases. He looked on as Nurse Yvette and Nurse Brandy moved the unconscious Katta from her treatment tube and put her on a newly polished examination table. He smiled to himself as he felt stirrings in his groin at the sight of their virile young bodies at work, yet another unknowing patient soon strapped helplessly to the examination table. He closed the file folder, tossed it onto a desk next to the door and then took a deep breath.

Sleeper Mode.” he commanded and both nurses turned oddly sluggish as they continued to tie the girl down with silk cords, making sure that she was unable to move from her current position. The ST-4 toxin had to be given while the patient was fully awake and preferably with the pulse racing. It worked well enough with those that had been given the ST-1, ST-2 and ST-3 toxins beforehand, but those who hadn’t even completed the treatment with ST-1 were a tougher nut to crack.

However, his attention was now completely centered on the nurses. The two young girls had completed the treatment, going all the way to ST-7 without a problem. They had come to him looking for jobs and he had employed them both, because they were actually very good at what they were doing. But he had not neglected to test the toxins on them, because he had been highly unwilling to be around two such gorgeous women without being able to use them whenever he felt like it.

It had been so easy! Both of them were fresh out of med school, short on cash and both accepted his offer to stay at the facility without hesitation. They had gone all the way from ST-1 to ST-3, from eating the same food as the patients got. They both stayed in rooms that patients were going to use later, so their beds had all the standard equipment for this facility. He had used hypnotic tapes, electro-shock therapy, gassed them unconscious in order to put them in treatment tubes and have them go through the treatment.

None of them had any idea of what they had been going through during those first months, but the treatment had worked extremely well and he now had two incredibly devoted workers who functioned part-time as his sex-slaves.

“Strip.” he ordered and they hastily discarded their uniforms, revealing two glorious naked bodies to his rowing eyes. They never even seemed to notice the interruption, they just kept on tying the unconscious Katta down as if nothing had happened. In ‘Sleeper Mode’, he didn’t even have to use the pre-programmed Commands, in their fungue-state, they would happily do anything he asked of them. He could stare at them for hours like that, doing their tasks happily unaware that they were at his mercy. He often had them working completely nude, whenever he knew that there would be no outside visitors to the facility.

Yvette was the model image of the all-American girl from the mid-west. Blonde, perfect measurements, cheerleader, beauty pageants and enough brains that she would be running a clinic of her own if she had managed to keep studying long enough to become a doctor. Her long legs and smooth curves often had him drooling, but he managed to control it most of the time. Brandy was a gorgeous ebony girl, with an African father and Jamaican mother. The skin was a flawless milky brown, with a gorgeously smooth texture that made him want to permanently wrap her around his body.

None of them wore underwear, ever, and the only items of clothing that they did wear was the tight white uniforms that all female personnel at the facility were required to use. It was a good thing that one of the first things he had discovered was the potency-drug, enabling him to have up to twelve orgasms in a day without any problems except for an incredible appetite. He now ate enough for three, but still maintained a fairly well trimmed body with a healthy amount of muscles in all the right places.

“Brandy, come on over here.” he said and she approached him without hesitation, stopping right in front of him. He reached out his hands and started caressing her splendid tits. Stroking, pulling, twisting and slapping, she soon came with a muted murmur of pleasure. He preferred his slaves to be happy, so he always made sure that they were easily pleased and always eager for more of whatever he would offer them. Of course, he only used Brandy and Yvette in Sleeper Mode, so that they wouldn’t be able to recollect anything of their many sexual encounters.

They were already at such an advanced stage, that they wouldn’t have any troubles at openly knowing what they were and how he used them. That stage was usually passed after the completion of the ST-2 treatment, so they were far beyond that. They had no problems working for a man who turned young women into sexual slaves for a living, they had no problems with the occasional bad batch or single mishap that created a few corpses for disposal and indeed, seemed quite happy with their lives. But he preferred to have the two of them unknowing and ignorant of their state as slaves. He was interested to see how long it would take them to realize that they had gone through the treatment as well.

He moved his hands from Brandy’s chest, starting to move them all across her body, accompanied by her happy moans and the thud of a door as Yvette left the room to continue doing her job. He gently pulled Brandy over to a stretcher in the corner of the examination room, then laid her out across it in order to have better access to her sensual riches. He laid down along-side of her, grinning as he recalled how visitors often remarked and wondered about the unusually wide stretchers and pulleys his facility made use of.

The only reason for them was to offer him and various clients the opportunity to lie down with a slave or two whenever the mood struck them. He turned Brandy’s head aside, opened her mouth and put his dick into it. Since this was one action she had been programmed to respond to, even in Sleeper Mode, she started giving him a most excellent blowjob. Phase Two of his treatment was the implantation of sexual knowledge directly into the patients brain and Brandy had scored a perfect 100% on that particular phase during her treatments with all seven toxins. She started deep-throating without hesitation, exhaling and taking a deep breath whenever he pulled back a little bit to give her the opportunity to do so.

While she was busy with this, he was busy fingering and eating her out, greedily lapping from her like a man parched from lack of fluids. When he felt his dick starting to pulsate alarmingly, he pulled it out of her mouth and took a few moments to ease down from the brink of orgasm while he made her have her have another one, this one much more intense then the first. When she eased down from it, he pulled her up from the stretcher and moved her over to the examination table where he made her stand between the stirrups, then pushed her forward until her torso were stretched out over the still sleeping Katta.

“Stay there, Brandy.” he ordered and took a few steps back, admiring the view. The Katta had bright white fur, but her hands, feet, tip of the tail, nose, area around the eyes and mouth were a rich brown. This worked well with the sweaty chocolate-colored woman who now rested on top of the alien creature. Niklas checked all the cords, making sure that the Katta was tied down properly, that the injection needle was lying nearby and then gave the Katta a gentle slap in the face.

She opened her eyes, looking blearily at empty air in front of them for a few seconds before she shook her head and focused on the woman lying on top of her with a vapid smile on her lips. Then she saw him standing nearby, looking down at them with a slight smirk.

“Hello, Rhian.” he greeted the disoriented Katta. “You were kidnapped on your way home from the mall, drugged and taken here, to my facility. One of my clients requested a Katta sexual slave and if you survive, you’ll be that slave in a few short weeks. If you don’t, you’ll be burned and your ashes scattered into the Pacific Ocean. Brandy, who’s lying on top of you, has already undergone this treatment and will now do anything I ask of her. So, I leave you to contemplate this while I take this slave from behind. When I’m through with her, I’ll turn my full attention to you. Little you, strapped helplessly to this chair and gagged to prevent you from crying out, no matter what I do to you.” he explained and walked around the table, until he was once again standing in front of Brandy’s perfect ass.

He slowly entered her with the ease of familiarity. She had been soaking wet from the moment he finished uttering the phrase ‘Sleeper Mode’ and the Penetration Preparation exercises she had been through seven times by now made sure that there wouldn’t be any problems no matter what hole he decided to use. He pumped in and out of Brandy, sending her crashing into one orgasm after another as the minutes went by.

“Brandy, suck on Rhian’s tits.” he ordered after a glance at Rhian’s monitor readings, her pulse was not yet high enough for the toxin to be effective. “Caress the breast you’re not licking and use your free hand to caress whatever parts of her that you can reach.” he added, then started pumping harder, grinding Brandy down onto the helpless Katta. Brandy was by now howling incoherently with pleasure, but none the less managed to follow his instructions. Rhian’s values took a quick jump up, then started steadily rising. He felt the familiar tingle of an oncoming orgasm and grunted, then shot his load into the mindless slave and collapsed on top of her.

It took him a minute or so to recover, then he slowly pulled himself into an upright position and ordered Brandy to stand up, take her clothes, freshen up, get clothed and go back to her duties. He could take her out of Sleeper Mode later, for now, he had other things to worry about. Rhian’s pulse had spiked for a moment, then gone down for a while, but was now rising again and jumped a little bit up as his gaze fell upon her.

“Well, Rhian. I guess it’s time to do a little bit of work on you.” he informed her, then slowly approached her with a purpose shining in his eyes. Her pulse spiked and staid high, so he lowered himself until all she could see between her legs were the top of his head right at her crotch. He grabbed the injection needle from a shelf underneath the table, then hastily pushed it into one butt-cheek and injected all of it. Her tail lashed out wildly, but it lacked the power to actually do any harm. “See, that wasn’t so bad, now was it?” he inquired, then waited as she slowly zonked out and fell unconscious with a snarl in her eyes.

He shrugged, released and put her into the treatment tube again, then left the room as the tube was pulled out of the shaft and back to the processing chamber where she would undergo treatment again, this time with a toxin four times stronger then the first one. It was a twenty-percent chance of cardiac arrest, since she hadn’t been exposed to the second and third strains yet. But Katta’s were strong and hardy, aliens from another planet who hadn’t been living on earth for more then fifty-seven years.

There were theoretically accepted by the humans as equals, but in practice it worked just about as well as placing a bunch of Negro Jews in a community of neo-nazis. Katta’s were despised, feared, accused of every wrongdoing ever known to man, but none the less managed to somewhat integrate themselves into human society. Probably much because there were mainly female Kattas and none of them had even heard of the concepts of fidelity and monogamy before they came to earth. So far, there hadn’t been a successful Human-Katta mating, but biologists had determined years ago that the two races, while different, still had enough similarities to make mating possible, although by no means easy.

He glanced at his clock and supposed that he had better put some clothes on, all the personnel in ‘Normal Mode’ were conditioned to always ‘see’ him wearing clothes, while he in reality actually spent most of his time buck naked. But first thing in the morning, he would be receiving guests and being properly dressed at the beginning was always expected, even though both he and his clients tended to shed clothes pretty much instantly.

He sighed and headed for his private room, glancing at Nurse Yvette’s clothes on the floor on his way out. The client he had to meet with today was Oyabun Fukidake, the boss of the Black Dragon Tong in the Inagawa-kai Yakuza. The middle-aged man would no doubt be surrounded by bodyguards or send someone to represent him. He hadn’t specified and Niklas hadn’t asked, fully aware of the fact that Fukidake could seriously damage his very profitable Asian operations. The oriental slaves always fetched a good price and the demand was always high.

He entered his very modest living quarters and headed for the shower, absently musing on the wondrous human nature that allowed him to run this place and find clients in just about every nook and cranny all over the globe. As he stepped into the large tiled shower, he felt his nether regions stirring again and reached for the control panel on the wall. He pressed the number to Nurse Yvette’s comlink and soon located her back in her office where she was monitoring the treatments, still nude and completely unaware of it.

“Nurse, attend me in the shower of my private quarters.” he said after first pressing the ‘Send’ button. The monitor displayed how Yvette listened attentively to the voice from her wrist-carried comlink, disguised as a fancy wristwatch. When he was finished, she nodded to herself and instantly walked away from her place at the computer. Two minutes later, she stepped into his bathroom and joined him in the shower. “Kneel and suck.” he ordered and she instantly obeyed, dropping to her knees in order to give him a perfect blowjob. Brandy was not the only one who had scored 100% on all seven Sexual Knowledge implant sessions.

She soon had him shuddering with pleasure and moaning out loud, heading straight for a quick orgasm, but he wouldn’t have any of that. He grabbed her hair and pulled her off him, then grabbed her head with both hands. He held her steady for a while to allow himself to glide down from the brink, then slowly pulled her head against him. His dick slowly slid between her pouty lips and she started sucking again. He kept pushing until he was in her throat and then slowly pushed her back until his dick slid out form her lips, then he started pulling again. This exquisite sexual torture continued until he felt just about ready to burst.

“Stand up and turn around.” he ordered after he had slid out of her mouth and taken a few moments to recover. Yvette instantly complied and he grabbed her wrist, pulling at them until her hands were resting against the tiled wall. He pressed down and forward on her lower back until her butt was sticking out as far as it could. He pulled her long legs slightly apart and positioned himself at the entrance to her asshole, taking a deep breath to fortify himself. Then he slowly pushed forward, penetrating her most private of regions.

She instantly climaxed and just barely managed to remain standing, responding to the treatment he had designed for her. Part of Yvette’s designed treatment was that she came intensely every single time her asshole was penetrated. He grabbed her hips and used those to control the buttfucking of his most lovely nurse. He kept pulling out of her, just so that he could penetrate her again and again and again. If every single room and corridor of the facility hadn’t been soundproofed, her howls of pleasure would have woken up the entire building by the time Niklas himself came with an undignified shriek.

He slumped over her, his hands resting next to hers on the white tiles on the wall, both of them breathing hard while they recovered. This time it took him almost five minutes, but recover he did. He slowly slid out of the wondrous female delight he was still buried to the hilt in, then returned to his shower and allowed Yvette to stay around to clean up with him. When they both were finished, he toweled her dry and gave her a playful swat on her butt to get her moving.

“Get your clothes in examination room seven, get clothed, return to your station and once that is done, return to Normal Mode.” he ordered and she nodded, then left the room to follow his orders. He smiled, toweled himself and then headed for the bedroom. He had a couple of hours left until he had to greet his visitors, he might just as well use those to get some sleep. The facility was completely capable of running itself without his constant supervision, although he never liked to be absent from the heart of matters for more then a few hours in a row.

As he slowly slid into a restful slumber on his large soft bed, he dreamt of tomorrow when he would be the first to break in the new Katta and make sure that she would be ready for her new owner in two weeks...

THE END!