The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities between actual persons and the characters within are purely coincidental. Do not read if illegal in your area, or if you are under eighteen years of age.

Please send compliments to Cathy345

Synopsis: Cathy and her friends are hypnotized.

A Night at Club Diablo

Well here it was, another Friday afternoon and we were trying to figure out which bar to hit tonight!

“We should go to Henri’s again” stated Mandy. “We did not have to pay a cover and we did not even need to try to order a drink. It seemed that they would just appear out of nowhere! I think we threw out as much as we drank. Plus the music was good and we always had a dance partner.”

Vicki countered by suggesting The Well.

“This was the place to go” she explained. “The men were hunky and dreamy. True, you did have to work a little harder to not pay for any drinks but every so often you did find a hard man” (A hard man is good to find was Vicki’s motto).

“The Well was an interesting place”, I interjected. “I did learn to never stretch out to make a shot over a pool table with a mini skirt on!”

We all laughed.

“The guys at Henri’s were a little too well dressed and polished” said Vicki. Vicki’s mind was always close to the gutter.

“I heard there is this new club opening over in the Chinatown area” said Gina. “It is supposed to be very exclusive. Maybe we will find some rich handsome guys to whisk us away?”

Once again we all had a serious giggle.

I said I did not care were we went and that someone else should choose for a change. My friends all chattered and finally it was determined that we would go to Henri’s. But what really surprised me was that Gina was fixed and determined to go to this new club. Finally we agreed that Gina could scope the place out for us and we could compare notes on Monday.

Well I suppose some introductions are in order! Mandy has long brown hair and dark brown eyes and by far blessed with the biggest assets. Vicki has long blonde hair and bright green eyes. Gina has curly brown hair, hazel eyes and the ability to dance all night in the highest heels. Me I’m Cathy, short blonde hair, blue eyes, cute, perky and somewhat annoying. We were all friends from our sorority in college, and now we all worked in the same office of this boring corporation. In short we were four attractive young women willing to use our looks to get what we wanted. We teased and flirted our way through the world without even a second thought.

Monday lunch came and we had a few laughs concerning our night at Henri’s.

“All these guys are soooo easy” stated Mandy.

“That dress you wore showed off way too much” I said. “Sometimes even I had trouble talking to you! My eyes were just drawn down. Not fair! Those poor guys did not stand a chance.”

“Your just jealous Cathy!” said Mandy.

“Then we all are” Vicky chimed in.

We were all laughing so much I was glad we were in a noisy restaurant.

“Did anyone hear form Gina?” I asked.

“Maybe she got lucky and is still trying to sleep it off” said Vicky.

“I guess we will see her tomorrow” I said.

“Yeah, if we don’t hear form her we can stop by her place on Tuesday night” said Mandy.

Tuesday came and went quickly with no word from Gina. She did not even call in to work. This was unusual. We all vowed to go over to visit right after work.

Gina’s

We arrived at Gina’s around 5:30 and she cheerfully buzzed us in. Once we got to Gina’s small apartment she let us in wondering “What are you doing here?”

“Where have you been?” said Mandy. “We were beginning to think that you disappeared off the face of the Earth!”

“You did not even call in sick at work,” stated Vicki.

“You are going to lose your job!” I said.

“Everyone please remain calm” said Gina. “Everything is fine! I have been enjoying some of the best days of my life!”

“What” was our chorus?

“Well you remember that new club I was talking about?”

We all nodded in agreement.

“It was fantastic! I had a wonderful time and met some very interesting men. One even took a fancy to me, I believe. We talked all night long and he did not even try to hit on me. He said he just wanted to talk and get to know me. How refreshing! I went back both Saturday and Sunday evenings. He even gave me these self help DVD’s I have been watching for the past two days. His name is Robert. He said that he is usually at the club on weekends. He even has some nice friends! I told him all about you and he would love to meet each of you.”

“Hold on Gina” I said. “Go slower, this place sounds fascinating.”

Gina continued on describing the club in detail. It sounded like it could be fun so we all agreed that we would pay a visit to Club Diablo this Friday evening. Gina suggested that we all wear our little lycra tank dresses and really make an entrance. Why not! We agreed to meet at Gina’s Friday evening around 9:00 p.m...

Friday Evening

Friday rolled around quicker than ever. Gina could not stop talking about the club and Robert and how much we were going to love it blah, blah, blah. I was beginning to become a bit suspicious. Vicki and Mandy, however, did not share my concerns and seemed to be caught up in the excitement of a new experience. So I put my concerns out of my mind and set out with the girls to make some new friends.

The cab ride to the club was brief. This was a good thing because the driver could hardly watch the road when he was staring at our legs or Mandy’s chest. Maybe it was a little risky to wear these little tight dresses without an overcoat.

Club Diablo was not at all what I expected. It was dark. There was some kind of techno-pop music quietly playing in the background. There were lots of small patterned lights and swirling colorful projections. There was a beautiful wood bar with stools and lots of small booths with deep comfy leather benches. There were even two disco balls spinning around! It was very quiet. I expected that our entrance would quiet down any bar but this one just seemed dead.

“It must be too early” said Vicki.

“Oh! There’s Robert!” exclaimed Gina.

We all looked over at the bar area and saw a rather plain looking almost nerdy group of guys hanging around. We all shared a genuine look of surprise, shock, and disbelief. Gina was about the most superficial girl in our group. I could hardly imagine her even talking to someone like this at work, let alone spending hours talking with him in a club.

Gina rushed us all over and introductions were made. Robert’s friends were Tom, Craig, and Larry. They just about fell over themselves ordering us a round of drinks, I suppose it was sort of cute. When the drinks arrived I could hardly believe my eyes. It was a cocktail like nothing I had ever seen before. They were called “lOBotomEYs”. It was sure spelled funny! Each drink was served in a large martini glass. There were three layers, green, clear and red, and there was a piece of dry ice or something in the center that made the beverage smoke.

Robert said, “These taste best if you use the straw and drink them layer by layer from the bottom.”

I just stared and wondered if we should even drink these things, but before I could even voice my concern the other girls were half finished with theirs.

“Come on Cathy, don’t be a sissy” teased Gina. Vicki, Mandy, and all the guys just laughed.

“It does taste great” said Mandy. Well I guess it did seem fine so I began sipping away. It was delicious! Little did any of us know of the contents of this unusual beverage. The first layer was actually a sweet, quick acting mild sedative/libido enhancer. The sedative/libido enhancer would kick in almost immediately and make the consumer a little drowsy, spacey, and sexually stimulated. The second layer was an intense hypnotic drug. It had a little citrus flavor to it. The hypnotic drug was triggered with alcohol, which was the final layer of the beverage.

We all began talking, and it seemed that these guys were really nice. They complimented us, asked questions, and in general fawned over us while we finished or drinks. We all just sat on our barstools putting on a “leg show” for the boys. It was fun to watch them ask questions with their eyes constantly drifting down. After awhile, Gina and Robert quietly retreated to a booth to talk. Tom, Craig, and Larry all rushed to try to “pair up” with the rest of us. We were given another “lOBotomEY” and told that the limit was two per customer. I was not feeling any effect of the first one, so I could not see why they limited the cocktail. It seemed that it was a reputable establishment and they looked out for their female clientele. I felt safe.

The sense of security I felt was primarily due to the subliminal messages that were being broadcast through the club’s sound system. The messages had a two-fold reason. The first was to relax and prepare the women who had the “lOBotomEY” cocktail. It made the victim feel safe, be relaxed, and open to the suggestions we would all soon be hearing from the guys. The other aspect of the subliminal messages was to test the suggestibility of the subject. We were all being told to sit upright on our stools and to push out our chests. We could just not get comfortable on the stools and we had to constantly cross and re-cross our legs. The final test suggestion we heard was that we would be unable to pull our skirt down to cover our legs. After a short while of squirming and crossing our legs our exposure was getting to the critical level!

Soon Tom asked me if I wanted to go sit in a booth and just talk. His proposition startled me. It seems that I had been zoning out watching the little twinkly lights around the bar. I began to feel a little dizzy and short of breath.

“I’m sorry, did I surprise you Cathy?”

“I think I just need to get some air”

I proceeded to walk out of the club, with Tom close behind me. Isn’t he sweet, I thought following me outside to make sure I was alright. I started to breath deeply and Tom supported me. He told me to relax, all was well, and everything was fine. He repeated this over and over and soon I calmed down and caught my breath. He said that we should return to the club and sit in a booth for awhile.

“Just to talk, relax, talk, breath deeply, relax” he said.

“Let’s go and sit at a booth to relax. The booths are nice and quiet. You will be relaxed. We will talk and relax. Come Cathy, let’s go inside to relax, sit in a booth, relax, and talk.”

I felt he made a good point here. I should go back into the club to sit and talk. I wondered what the others were doing.

Tom guided me back inside with his hand on the small of my back. It felt comforting to be with such a gentleman. He led me to a small booth where I could see Vicki and Larry, Gina and Robert, and Mandy and Craig all deeply involved in conversation in other booths. Gina had let her dress ride up way too high and it appeared that Robert was fondling her.

“Just relax Cathy. Concentrate on the spirals or the lights. Relax. Everything is fine. You are relaxed.”

“I am relaxed” I said almost in a dream like state.

I felt my eye lids start to flutter and my head began to droop.

“Good. Concentrate on the lights. See how they twinkle? Relax.”

“Yes, I see the lights. I am relaxed. What! What are you trying to do Tom?” I felt like I had been awakened from a short nap. Now I was startled and a little upset and I was taking it out on Tom. Tom stepped back in shock. I walked over to Vicki, Mandy, and Gina and announced that it was time to leave.

“I don’t know what is going on here but I think we should all leave, now!” No one moved. Vicky, Mandy and Gina all seemed wrapped up in these guys and looked to them for a response.

“Sorry Cathy, I am going to stay and get to know Robert better, bye-bye.” Said Gina

“We’re staying too” chimed in Vicky and Mandy.

“Well suit yourselves; I am taking a cab home.” I stated.

Tom, even though I had not been so nice to him, offered to drive me home. I quickly denied. He was nice enough to wait outside with me until my cab came. He even gave me his card and his home number. He looked like a boy who had just lost his puppy.

All along the ride home I felt foggy and a bit groggy. The passing lights made me feel quiet and relaxed but I could not get over what exactly had happened to me that night. Or what had happened to my friends? Did I do the right thing by leaving them? Well they did seem fine when I left. I suppose that I would see them Saturday night at the Well.

Saturday night

I slept like a baby! When I woke up it was already after noon. How late was I out last night? What did I do? I felt really confused. I went out for a quick walk and a coffee to clear my head. When I returned I had several messages on my answering machine. One was from Tom. He said that he really enjoyed my company and would love to take me out for dinner or to a movie. Or if I was still not sure I could arrange to meet him at Club Diablo. God, I hope this was not the beginning of a stalker relationship! How did he even get my number? There were also messages from the girls each saying that they would meet me tonight. I was beginning to feel much better and thought I would spend the afternoon resting for tonight.

Evening rolled around pretty quickly and I showered and got dressed for the evening. Since we were going to the Well I did not want to over dress so the denim mini skirt and white blouse was my choice. I even dug out my cowgirl boots. It was almost 10:00 p.m. and I was late already so I headed out to meet my friends.

When I got to the bar they were nowhere to be found. Where could they all be? I thought. Were they here earlier and now gone? Just then a tall cowboy wannabe swooped in behind me, put his arm around my waist and said “Howdy ‘Mam”. I think I was going to be sick. Why can’t men be more original?

Then he followed up with the magic words “Can I buy you a drink, beautiful?”

“Why yes sir!” I replied in my best southern drawl. He was kind of cute and I felt like playing along for a while. I requested a glass of white wine and his cute little buns hurried off to the bar.

When he returned we exchanged names and a table emptied so we sat down. After the first glass of wine I began to feel a little spacey. I did not realize that the hypnotics and libido enhancers from the previous evening were still very active in my system. The glass of wine had set them in motion. I suddenly felt very interested in my new found cowboy.

He returned with another glass of wine and said “Cathy, if I told you that you had a nice body would you hold it against me?”

We both laughed and to my surprise I said “All you need to do is ask”. He smiled broadly and said “Then slide on over here girl!”

As I slid across the booth my skirt crawled up exposing my panties. I tried to cover up but I just could not move my skirt down. I curled up in long arms and he stroked my waist and hip. It felt great. We talked for a while and he finally put his hand under my chin and gently kissed me. This man could kiss! It wasn’t long until my mouth was wide open and our tongues met. It was electrifying! He pulled away from me and said, “Let’s go to your place, now.”

A meek “Yes” was about all I could get out.

As he led me out to his truck and held open the door he said, “I can’t wait to get a better look at those pretty panties of yours.”

I crawled up into the seat and, while he walked around the truck to get in, quickly slipped my panties off. What was I doing? He said he wanted to get a better look at my panties. I was just doing as this man was asking. Was this right?

My confusion quickly ended when he opened the door and jumped in to the truck. There I was sitting there holding up my panties for him. He smiled and said, “Get over here girl”.

I moved close to him and we began to kiss and touch one another like a couple of teenagers. I was so turned on! He gently stroked my thighs just stopping short of my inflamed pussy. I knew he could feel my moist heat. He carefully unbuttoned my blouse and opened my bra with a flick of his fingers. He continued to fondle my breasts and stroke my thighs for what seemed like hours. I needed him to touch me, to take me. I attempted to hurry things along by stroking his cock through his jeans. I felt him jump as I let my hand encircle his member. I began to unbutton his jeans in hopes of getting some serious penetration when he said, “Oh Cathy, suck me off.”

Some nerve, I thought! But my head slowly went down and I began to fellate him. I could not help myself. I seemed to have no control of my actions. What ever he told me to do I was doing. What was wrong with me? I was use to controlling all sexual contact, now it seemed like I was just a toy to play with.

“That’s it. Keep going Cathy.” He groaned.

“It feels so good. Don’t stop. Watch your teeth.”

“Swirl your tongue around the head” He just kept talking and I just kept sucking and licking. I was beginning to like this feeling of submitting to his requests. I lost thoughts of my own pleasure.

“Now let me cum in your mouth”

He did and I sucked him dry. This was the first time I swallowed.

“Thank you little lady” he said. “But now I think its time to return the favor”

He slowly let his hand run up my thighs and inserted two fingers into my vagina. He said that I felt fantastic and that he was going to really “fuck me proper” later. He turned me around and continued to finger me and kiss my neck and ears. I had goose pimples everywhere. He squeezed and played with my nipples with his other hand. He finally got his second hand down and found my clitoris and began to slowly and methodically circle it. The occasionally gentle flick of my clitoris made me just about jump out of my skin. Finally he applied some steady pressure and rhythmic rubbing and I felt an incredible orgasm wash over me. I was limp. I was exhausted. I wanted more.

“Get dressed and let’s head over to your place.” He said.

I buttoned up but still could not pull my skirt down. He just smiled and said “Cathy needs a little more?”

I think I just sat there and shook my head yes. I spread my legs to give him any access he might need and he proceeded to play with me all the way home.

We stumbled up to my apartment groping and kissing the entire way. When we got inside I suddenly dropped to my knees and attempted to release his cock from his jeans. I wanted him in my mouth again.

“Whoa there girl let’s take it easy and really have some fun” He said.

“Why don’t you go and pretty yourself up and put on some fancy lingerie for me. Then go get me a beer and serve me in the living room”

“OK” I said and quickly got to my feet to change.

What should I wear I thought? I finally decided on my black lace teddy and the patent leather high heeled pumps. I refreshed my makeup (I did sort of look a mess) and hurried to the kitchen to fetch a beer. When I got to the living room my cowboy was stretched out on the couch. He let out a low whistle. “You do have some body there Cathy. Why don’t you model that outfit around a little?”

I began to strut my stuff. I started to feel like I was some kind of cheap stripper. Why was I behaving like this? But I did not stop.

He finally said “Get over here” and I obeyed. He pulled me down on top of him and his hands and lips were all over me. I was even more turned on than I was in the truck. Labored breathing, swollen genitals, hard nipples; I was in heaven! Soon all I had on were my earrings.

“Let’s fuck” he stated. He began with a straight missionary with zeal. His long strokes really felt good. I felt another orgasm begin to build. Just when I thought I was going to cum he stopped and changed positions. We got up and he bent me over the couch and entered me from behind. It was not long before the waves of orgasm came crashing over me. He soon joined me.

We remained in position, regaining our composure until he slipped out of me. I felt wonderful.

I looked over at him and he said that I looked tired and should probably get some rest.

“Yes, I am I should probably go to sleep.” I said.

With that he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom and tucked me in with a gentle kiss. “Sleep tight baby” he said and I quickly went to sleep.

The cowboy left to get home to his wife.

I did not out of bed until almost 1 pm. I had no idea how long I had been asleep and I guessed that I just assumed that it was Sunday. When I turned on the TV I was surprised to see some soap operas on. I tried to call one of the other girls but there was no answer. I turned on CNN and saw it was Monday! Had I really slept through Sunday? What about work? I quickly called Gina at her desk and she told me not to worry, she was covering for us all. She said that Mandy and Vicki were also “home sick”. Gina said that I was missed at Club Diablo over the weekend. She said that Tom was very interested in me and that I just had to come next weekend. I said I would consider it.

The next day at work Gina and I had lunch together. It seems that Vicki and Mandy were still out sick. Gina was beginning to sound like a broken record. Robert does this. Club Diablo is just great. Weren’t these guys just great? Blah, blah, blah. I finally gave in to the constant badgering and said I would go with them to Club Diablo this Friday. And yes I would meet Tom there again. Gina was delighted and said that she would find us all some great outfits to wear to really turn some heads.

Friday

I was so glad that Friday was here, just so Gina, Vicki, and Mandy would stop talking about this stupid club and those stupid guys. I felt pretty feisty and decided that I would really flirt and tease Tom tonight. But there was no way I would even think of dating him.

The girls agreed to meet at my apartment and we would all get dressed together. Gina was bringing our outfits for the evening. She said that Robert had picked up the tab and we should at least humor him by wearing them for the evening. When she arrived I could see why she had laid out that guilt trip. The dresses were simple sheer long sleeve dresses with a matching thong. She also had four pair of clear plastic platform slides.

“Is this it?” I said.

Vicky, Mandy, and Gina were already in their dresses. Gina said “I think we could all use a stiff drink! It will bolster our courage.” Gina poured shots of Vodka for us all and proposed a toast to our friendship. After a couple of rounds I expressed my reluctance to wear such a revealing dress to a bar were we hardly knew anyone. I was still sitting on the couch holding the dress when Gina said “Cathy stop thinking and put the dress on”.

I don’t know what came over me but I stripped right there in my living room and put the dress and heels on.

“Let’s go!” they sang in unison. We put on our rain coats to provide us with some cover and off we went to Club Diablo.

At the Club

When we arrived at the club I was a jumble of nerves. I could not believe I was wearing this kind of an outfit in front of people I hardly knew. When we all removed our coats I think the boys nearly had a collective heart attack. They all smiled and high-fived Robert. What a bunch of morons!

We each were served a glass of wine and we all began to talk. Gina, Mandy, and Vicki all went off to sit in a booth with their guys. Tom came up to me and said, “How are you feeling Cathy?”

So there I was sitting on this bar stool in a shear dress with my chest out, bombarded by the subliminal messages. I was beginning to feel warm “down there”. The dress rode up my thighs but I did not even care about exposing my matching thong. All I could say was “OK, Tom.”

“Call me Thomas, it shows more deference.”

Where did this come from? Who did he think he was?

But all I said was, “yes Thomas”.

“Now Cathy, you will join me at a table. I have a special booth available just for us” he said.

It did not seem like I could resist. Thomas helped me off the stool and led me to a booth with a small object in the middle of the table. Did he have his hand on my ass?

“Sit Cathy” he said. He slid into the booth directly opposite me. I felt a little twinge of disappointment that he did not sit right next to me. I wanted to feel his hands on me in the worst (or best) way.

“Cathy” he said as he pressed a small switch on top of the object on the table, “just relax and follow the instructions”.

The small device lit up and a spiraling design appeared. I found I could not take my eyes off it as it drew me deeper and deeper into the center of the spiral. Soon it was all I could see or think about. Thomas said “Relax, let your eyes close. Only hear the sound of my voice. Obey. Relax.”

Soon I felt the veil of sleep wash over my consciousness.

Tuesday Evening

When I awoke it was almost 6:00 p.m.! I could not remember much of anything since going to the club on Friday evening. But Gina, Mandy, and Vicki were at the door and I let them in.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Nothing” said Mandy. “How did you enjoy your days?”

I thought about it and replied “I don’t know what I have been doing but I sure feel great!”

They all gathered around me and we had a group hug. Then Gina said “Time to get going girls. We do not want to be late.”

“Late for what?” I queried.

“Cathy you remember that we are all meeting at Robert’s house to have dinner and swim around in his pool” said Vicki.

“Oh yeah, I sort of do. But where are your suits?” I said.

“Oh Cathy you are becoming such a ditz! Don’t you remember that any clothes we need will be provided for us?” said Gina.

I guess I did and hurried to look presentable. I wondered if Thomas would be there.

When we arrived Gina took out here key and let us all in. Robert’s home was beautiful! Gina led us all up to an upstairs bedroom, we giggled all the way. This was too nice! When we got to a large bedroom we found all types and sizes of bathing suits, lingerie, dresses, skirts, and shoes. After putting on a black string bikini I found a nice pair of platform sandals. We all admired one another’s choices. I was glad the small bikini did not may my butt look too big. We grabbed a towel and headed for the pool.

The pool area was just as beautiful as the house. We poured ourselves a glass of wine and sat back to enjoy the lovely California evening. What a way to live!

Soon Robert, Larry, and Craig walked out to the pool area. Almost immediately Gina, Vicki, and Mandy got up to greet them with a long hot kiss. But things did not stop there. Robert said, “You all should remove your tops.” And they did! I just sat there with my mouth wide open in astonishment. Then I noticed that I too had removed my top. Then I noticed Thomas had come out of the house.

I had an overpower urge to show Thomas how much I cared for him. I slowly walked over to him in my sexiest slink. I could feel my breasts heave and my nipples harden. My heart was thumping. I was wet. I held my head down and let my breasts and hips press against him. He held my chin and kissed me like I had never been kissed before. I felt my knees turn to jelly as I submitted to his probing tongue. I was on fire. I would do anything for Thomas. I must please Thomas. I must obey.

“Suck me off Cathy.” He commanded.

I went to my knees and removed his cock and began to slowly lick his shaft.

“Take it in you mouth” he said, and I did.

I began sucking and using my tongue on Thomas’s cock. It tasted good. I could not wait to taste his juices. He came rather quickly and the pleasures of my reward warmed me. He gave me a towel to clean up and then I realized that I had just given a blowjob in front of all my friends and their new boyfriends! They all applauded! I just knelt there until Thomas said, “You may get up now Cathy”.

Thomas led me over to a chaise and we sat together. His hands roamed all over my body and I frequently changed position to give him better access to wherever he wanted to go. He told me to take off my bottom and sit on his lap. When I got up I noticed that the other girls were pretty much doing the same thing. I removed the bikini bottom and straddled Thomas. He played with my nipples and gently fingered my clitoris until I was about to burst. He slid off his trunks and told me to get on him. His cock felt wonderful as it slipped past my swollen vaginal lips. I soon felt I was going to have another orgasm when he said “Do not cum until I do”.

“Yes sir” was about all I could breathe out.

I kept on him, squeezing with my vaginal muscles in hopes of bring him (and me!) to a screaming orgasm. It finally happened and the orgasm rolled over me, until I collapsed on his chest.

As it turned out we all spent the remainder of the evening without a stitch of clothing on. Robert, Thomas, Larry, and Craig all completed our instructions that evening. It seems that they had selected us to be their wives, to obey, cherish, love, and (did I say obey?) them. They were all wealthy men who paid to be able to control our minds. The missing time I had felt last weekend was really a basic programming mode. I was never alone; Thomas was in my apartment with me replaying the “self help DVDs” and insuring my ultimate submission with suggestions and pleasure.

We were now all looking forward to a quadruple wedding ceremony in the Bahamas. I could not wait for the honeymoon!