The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nicole gets a text book on tape

Prologue

Nicole Messer was brought up by loving parents, a sweet mother and a doting father. Her mom taught her how to be a lady. “A good girl will always wear a dress, understated jewelry, stockings, and heels, for any important occasion.” Nicole could not recall how many times she was told this, but it was ingrained in her head permanently. If she went to a job interview, met an important person, attended church, went to a party, she always wore such an outfit, a pretty dress, cut just above the knee, with a full front to hide her ample cleavage. She always wore her rather boring and uncomfortable, but necessary minimizer bra underneath, as by the time she was in high school, Nicole was a D cup. She was now a DD. She expected that she would be an E cup, like her mom, someday soon. Minimizer bras, although they squeeze her terribly, at least kept the “girls” from bouncing too much. Nicole knew that bouncing meant leers from boys and leers meant they would not take her seriously. Nicole always hooked on her stockings to the garter straps. If her chest was going to be squeezed, at least her belly would not be by pantyhose. It may be a bit old fashioned to wear a garter belt, but at least it is more comfortable than pantyhose, and more practical too, as a girl can keep her hose on and still go to the ladies room. All she needed to do was put them on before her panties. Stay up stockings did the trick too, but always wore out and left rubber marks on her thighs, so stockings and garters were the norm.

Nicole’s dad taught her work ethic. She graduated near the top of her class and got into a great college because no one would out work her. And frankly, she was simply the smartest kid around anyway. It was unfortunate that her father had very antiquated views on what “girls” could so in the business world—only good for receptionists and secretaries, he would say. He often told Nicole her life would be better if she paid attention to girl things, like housekeeping, cooking, and the like. In fact, Nicole’s mom was just that person, a typical housewife—she did the house chores, cooked the meals, and cleaned up after her husband. Nicole wanted more. Her work ethic got her to the point of getting more.

She was proud of herself. She was excelling in college such that she was admitted into an advanced business degree program for her senior year. Even better, the program was directed by one of her dad’s business partners. He would assuredly tell Nicole’s dad how he had misjudged his own daughter and that Nicole would soon be a captain of industry, likely even one day take over for his own company. The professor, John Johnson, even wrote the very book, the literal text book, on the class Nicole was most interested in, economic theory in a digital and virtual world. He had studied modern economics, from the early theories of Smith, the communist theories of Marx and Engels, the 20th century theories, and how the natural evolution of economics was folding into the more modern world of immediate gratification that consumers demanded as well as crypto currencies. Professor Johnson was not only a man of great intellect, but one who could easily discuss theories that were centuries old and moments later get orate about modern culture, and insights into how the brain has evolved to learn differently as evident from laptop computers in the classroom, a concept that was foreign even 20 or so years ago. His book was of course a real book. But it was on tape—an actual cassette, on CD, digital download, and the latest version even had an accompanying video to easily display charts and graphs as the student listened to the theoretical discussions.

Thursday

Nicole bought the book—she was a bit old fashioned that way but mostly because it was cheaper—and even made an appointment to meet Professor Johnson ahead of the first class to discuss.

Nicole arrived at Professor Johnson’s office at the scheduled time, 5:00 pm, the Thursday evening before the new semester started. Knowing her mom would never forgive her if she did otherwise, Nicole put on a nice dress and all her usual attire for any important meeting. Nicole gently knocked on the door.

“Yes, come in.”

Nicole opened the door and saw the great Professor Johnson.

“Nicki! So good to see you. It has been … what? Two? Three years?”

Nicole smiled. Only her family and close friends ever called her Nicki. To have a famous professor call her that was very humbling and wonderful. “Nice to see you too, Professor.” She went in and they had a somewhat awkward hug.

He frowned before he smiled wide again. “Professor? You know Nicki, we are not in class. You can call me Uncle John, like you have since you were 5 years old.”

Nicole blushed and nodded. “Of course, Profess… err Uncle John.”

“Sit. Sit. Let’s catch up. Tell me about your college experience so far?”

Nicole smiled and relaxed as she sat down. “Oh it’s been great. I have worked so hard and … well you know how my dad is. Always saying girls can’t make it in the business world. Well, I’m just proving him wrong, I guess.”

Professor Johnson nodded and smiled. “Oh I could tell from when you were young that you would be going places Nicki. Hell, even when you were only, maybe 13 or 14, it was obvious that you would be in high demand.”

Nicole smiled at the compliment. “Really? I just thought I was some normal teenage girl back then?”

“No, Nicki. Even then, it was obvious that you were on your way. You just stood out.”

Nicole giggled, something she rarely did. “Geez. All I remember about standing out then was …” Nicole blushed. She decided that even though it was “Uncle John” she was talking too, there was no way she would bring up how the only part of her that stood out when she was that age was that she had C cups by then—on her way to the DD girl she was now. “… well just being awkward, I guess.”

“Well, all I can say Nicki is that having you here in this program is no surprise to me. Now you are signed up for my class. You know I wrote the actual text book.”

“Oh yeah. It’s like weird that I actually know you. My friends are kinda jealous that I know you too. They think I’ll get special privileges. I told them that you would never bend over backwards for any student.”

“Well, that’s partially true Nicki. Yes, you’ll have to earn your grade, just like any of the other students, but …” He smiled as he reached for his desk drawer and opened it up. “… here.” He handed her a UBS disc drive. “This is my book on disc drive with all the special features. That way you won’t have to spend your money on it.”

Nicole smiled wide. “Wow, thanks Uncle John. This will really help. I bought the hard cover book, which was expensive anyway, but I could never afford the digital one with all the features. They are crazy expensive.”

“It is my pleasure Nicki. As to the cost, well … let’s just say I get a nice cut but not as much as the publishing company.” He chuckled. “I also have a secret about this particular digital copy. Sure, it downloads the book to your computer and all the extra graphs and charts, but this one has some special notes that … well it isn’t sold in stores. I developed this version on my own, without the publisher. It will assuredly help you become the best student in my class.”

Nicole looked at him curiously. “What do you mean … special notes? Like helpful hints?”

“Sort of like that. There are some critical aspects of economic theory that are very difficult to explain just in words. This version has the graphs, the charts, but more, some audio assistance that really can explain the nuances and get the student into exactly the right frame of mind to be … well exactly the type of student I want. All of it is designed for the students who I think will be those special students. I can think of no better student for this than you Nicki. In fact, I have been thinking of making sure you got this even before I was certain you would get enrolled in the program. I just had this feeling about you.”

Nicole smiled wide. He sees how I stand out. He isn’t like my dad who only sees a girl, good for nothing but being a housewife. Professor Johnson sees me for all I can be. “Thanks so much Uncle John. I promise I will start as soon as I get back to my apartment. Maybe I’ll be your star student by the first class?” She giggled a bit.

“I have no doubt Nicki.”

Nicole left the office and immediately rushed home to her apartment. She didn’t even bother to change into more comfortable clothes. She wanted to get a head start and begin the Professor’s book. She plugged it into her laptop and sat at her desk. The book downloaded in a few minutes and serval pop-ups with audio files and video files came onto her screen. She had to allow access to her laptop camera, plus all the other audio and video licensing agreements to click “I agree.” After the download was complete, the directions then said for her to begin with the “chapter 1 video” which obviously made sense. They went on to state that the chapter 1 audio would be triggered to run at the same time and she would get directions to open the book at certain points in the video.

Nicole clicked the video icon and the screen came to life. A soft melody started to play over her speakers as the video was of Uncle John sitting at a desk.

“Welcome. You’re obviously here watching this video because you are not only an exceptional student, but because you have an additional skill set that sets you apart from even the better students. You are what I like to call my ‘special ones,” or sometimes, my “good girls.” I applaud you for what you’ve done so far and more so for what you will soon become.”

Nicole smiled wide as she watched and listened. She was special. She was a good girl. No one worked harder than her … or had more to overcome, in her case, a dad who thought girls could never achieve what she has so far.

The Professor continued to lecture. “To maximize your learning, please use headphones rather than your computer audio. Full headphones work better than ear buds. And be sure you are working alone in a quiet place so that you won’t be distracted. Now let’s begin molding you into exactly the student we both know you can be.”

Nicole paused the video and made sure the room was dark. She found her best headphones. She plugged one end into her laptop and then put the other over her ears. She turned the volume off her phone. She restarted the video.

“To best get in the right mood for studying, it helps that you are relaxed. Professional athletes are not tense when they enter the field of play. They are finely trained and in many ways, sculpted athletes. They may have great muscles, but their muscles are not tense. Rather, they are relaxed and ready to employ their physical talents. Likewise, those of us, who rely upon on brains, need to relax before we train our brain. If our heads are full of stress, tension, then we won’t be able to think, to study, to learn.” Nicole nodded along. This makes so much sense. He is so smart. “So close your eyes and just listen as we play some beautiful calming classical music for a few minutes.” Nicole closed her eyes and heard the music begin. It was a soft melody, mostly violins. There was a bit of a subtle background sound too that she could not quite make out. It wasn’t a drum or a deep stringed instrument like a bass. It wasn’t a horn either. Somehow it was almost as if it was a soft but deep and commanding voice that was offering comforting encouragement although the words, if there were words, were impossible to make out. Whatever it was, it somehow added to the mood of the music, so relaxing. She even started to think various things as if she was being instructed, although obviously she was only listening to music. She thought about how much more relaxed she would feel if she undid her dress, and almost mindlessly, she started to unbutton the dress as she listened to the music. Before she knew it, Nicole had stood up from her chair and fully undone the dress buttons and let it fall to the floor. She swayed to the relaxing music knowing that Professor Johnson wanted her relaxed to be the student who he could mold. Although her eyes were closed and did not notice the light by the camera was on, she even smiled and slowly ran her hands gently up and down her nylons and across her minimizer bra. The music slowly faded out.

Professor Johnson’s voice began again. “Excellent relaxation class. You may open your eyes.” Nicole remained standing although she really didn’t know why so chose to do so. She adjusted her screen to see it better and saw Professor Johnson on the video smiling as if he was looking right at her. She giggled a bit thinking if he could really see her, it would be super embarrassing as she was standing there in just her lingerie—her minimizer bra, her stockings and garter belt, and her panties—with her hands over the bra cups. She quickly lowered her hands to get ready to take notes.

“Now that we are relaxed, let’s start talking about the basics of economics before we get into the deeper theories. Yes, some of this you all already know. Hell, you all assuredly know. But it is always important to have a good foundation.” Nicole nodded as she listened. Yes, remembering the basics is always good and rehashing them instills them into our minds. She also noticed the funny background noise that was playing during the music was still there. It must be Professor Johnson’s way of constantly reminding us to stay relaxed.

“I will put on the screen some graphs of basic supply and demand. You’ll notice that when supply goes up, demand does not always follow. Yet, when supply goes down, unless it is a product that is no longer of use, then demand does go up. Please take a few minutes and study the graphs. Look closely as there is far more to it than a couple of straight lines going up or down. In fact, I will stop talking for a few minutes and let you just study the graph.”

Nicole nodded and took a step closer to her screen and even leaned forward. What else can I see in the graphs? I’m smart and the Professor wants to see that I can understand. If I can grasp this, I will be more than ready for the first day of class. As she looked all she could hear was the strange background noise. It wasn’t loud, fortunately—otherwise it wouldn’t be relaxing she guessed. She tried not to let it happen, but her mind stared to wander as she listened and stared at the screen. She barely noticed the graphs flickering a bit as she stared. I bet Professor Johnson appreciates a good girl who wears proper lingerie too. I wonder if he knew I was wearing some earlier today in his office. I wish I could go back to his office and let him see what a good girl I am and what I wear under my dress. Too bad he can’t see me now. I never thought about it before, but Professor Johnson is so damn sexy. I guess it is just that he is older, experienced, so smart, hard working. Those are such attractive qualities. I want him to think I am attractive that way too. But men never notice me except for my … hey that’s a good idea Nicki … I could not only be the smartest student in his class, but also the sexiest too. So what if I show off a little cleavage. I just have to let him see a bit more. She absentmindedly reached behind her back and undid her bra letting it fall to the floor as she kept leaning forward to study the graph that was flickering even more on her screen.

Professor Johnson reappeared on the screen as if he were actually in the room looking at Nicole standing there topless. “Excellent work class. I am sure you all noticed that the graphs not only reflected supply and demand, but also showed us that when restraints are taken off, a huge supply of goods can spill out. More, the effects are such that those who have the huge supply of goods will be more willing to offer it to hungry consumers.” Nicole nodded. She wasn’t quite sure she saw that in the graphs but was sure she could if she just stared into the screen more. In fact she was so mesmerized by the screen that she didn’t even realize that she was cupping her boobs and gently caressing them while the professor kept talking about something to do with holding goods out for customers to see and inspect, to advertise, and even to offer samples to entice greater use. Nicole started to feel a bit tired, sat down, re-adjusted her screen and sort of nodded off. It must not have been too long, but Nicole snapped awake and felt as if she had even better ideas on how to be the best student Uncle John ever had. It was almost as if the ideas suddenly came to her while she had that quick quiet time. Probably the relaxing music, Nicole thought. Just like Uncle John said, a relaxed mind thinks better.

Nicole stood up and took off her headphones. She absentmindedly turned the laptop to face where she would undress. She took her time and slowly slid off her panties. She even bent over more as she did so such that her boobies dangled and swayed. Then she put a foot up on a chair, undid her garter traps and slowly slid down a stocking. She did the same with another leg. She slowly walked around naked for a few minutes before retrieving a nightgown, one that she almost never wore. It was a pink lace babydoll nightie with matching lace panties. It was mostly sheer too. She slowly put it on before standing in front of her laptop and slowly swaying as if she was listening to soft music playing. She cupped her tits through the top of her nightie and caressed them until her nipples were rock hard. Then she closed her eyes and slowly slid a hand under the front of her panties until she could feel her slit. She slowly ran a finger up and down as she thought about being Uncle John’s favorite student. As she got more excited, her hand moved a bit faster as she moaned out his name … “Uncle Johhhhhhhhhhhhn” over and over. He giggled and then slowly walked to her bed, flopped down, and fell into a deep sleep.

Friday

Nicole woke the next morning. Her hand was under her panties, and she could feel her pussy was soaked. She hardly ever had erotic dreams, but last night’s dream must have been something. She couldn’t remember it at all. Her last memory was studying for class and how much she wanted to be Uncle John’s favorite good girl. In fact, she realized that she had only 3 more days until Monday’s first class of the new term. She decided to get dressed and start back to the studying.

Nicole showered. She even washed her hair and did makeup, even though she planned on staying home all day to study. Somehow, it just made sense that she look her best to study her best. She found a nice blue garter belt and white stockings. She slowly slid them up as she stood in front of her still open laptop. She faced the screen and softly caressed her pussy with one hand and a tit with the other. It was so relaxing to start her day this way. But no time for real pleasure, so she slipped on the matching blue panties and then the matching lace, push-up bra that made her DDs look like E cups. This is way better than an uncomfortable minimizer bra, she thought. She then slipped on a pair of blue 2 inch heels before finding a very cute light blue mini skirt and white blouse. The mini skirt was too short and her garter straps could be seen, but she was all alone so it was OK. The blouse was a bit tight, so she undid the top 3 buttons, and her tits kind of spilled out, but again, given that she was alone, it was OK.

Nicole then re-started the disc drive and there was the video of Uncle John smiling at her through the screen. She slipped on the headphones and the background music played.

“Ok class, let’s pick up where we left off. You will all recall, we start every lesson with some relaxing music. Close your eyes and let’s begin.”

The music started and Nicole could clearly tell that the background music was almost louder than the main soundtrack. She nodded as if the background music were talking to her. Teaching her. Instructing her. Commanding her. You are a good girl. Good girls want to look just right for those who are in charge. It is easier to obey when you look like a good girl. Uncle John is in charge of the class, and you must obey him, do as he says, be one of his special good girls, so that you can be the best good girl ever.

The music slowly faded out as the background noise remained, although it got quieter. “Ok class, let’s open our eyes and get started on chapter 2.” Nicole nodded and listened intently to her great Professor speak. She knew whatever he said would be correct. “Now we will recall that those with huge assets, huge supplies of goodies, want to offer their goodies to customers. Sure, we will offer free samples, but eventually a businesswoman wants to get something back, she will want something in return. In Latin, this is quid pro quo. The more modern variant is tit-for-tat. So normally, we expect that a supplier of goodies will want cash in return. On the other hand, in this new day of crypto-currencies, social media, and the like, often times a supplier wants something less tangible. Let me give you an example. In social media, the most compelling posts receive likes, re-posts, re-tweets, and so forth. The supplier of those popular posts get more followers so increase their brand, their influence. So let’s apply this lesson to a supplier who has something big that she wants to get off her chest. In fact, let’s make this lesson a bit more fun by making it more interactive. Wherever you are, stand up.” Nicole nodded along. He is such a great teacher. Interactive learning is way better than just listening to a boring lecture. “Now, you want the screen to be seen, so make any adjustments necessary.” Nicole turned her screen to face her and angle up to where she stood. “Good. Now let’s say the seller is a younger woman who just started her new company. Even though her company is new, she already has amassed a large chest of assets. The first thing she needs to do is advertise her large chest. Now given that you are all watching this video at home, all alone, and particularly in a nice quiet place, you’ll all feel very comfortable advertising your large chest.”

Nicole stood there confused. How am I to advertise a large chest? I don’t have a large chest of anything. I wish I had something to … ohhhhhhh I get it. He said we are all alone so no one can see. Nicole smiled and undid the rest of her blouse buttons so to advertise her large chest. She let her blouse drop to the floor. She could see Uncle John smiling as if watching her, but obviously this was a pre-recorded video, not a live stream.

“Ok. Good. You all have large chests of goodies displayed. But advertising is more than displaying goodies. Even if your goodies are in a very tempting package, you still need to show your customers how useful your goodies are so that they may offer you something valuable in return. Now in our hypothetical scenario, the young business woman has a huge chest that she wants a customer to have. Other than displaying her chest in nice packaging what else can she do? Let’s all think about that while we take a break. Let’s close our eyes and relax a bit so that we can use our wonderful brains to think of the best way to get a customer to want to tear open the packaging and use our goodies until he gives you a big load of gratitude.

Nicole nodded and closed her eyes. She listened to the music to relax to get her head into prime thinking mode. She was struggling to come up with a good way to get a customer to want her huge chest of goodies, but the relaxing music helped her think of things. Show the customer what the entire product looks like. Yes, he wants to see the pretty packaging, but he should see what’s under the packaging too. He should even know that as the seller of the product you can show him how to best use your big chest of goodies, that would be like a free sample of my chest of goodies. And show him the many ways that he can use the product, maybe even offer him a guarantee that he can take home the chest, use it, and if not satisfied, return it. Nicole kept thinking. These were such smart ideas. She could let a man use her chest and send her home if he didn’t like what he saw or how her chest satisfied him. Of course how can she tell Uncle John this during study time? He is just on a video. Well maybe still I could undo my bra and let my chest spill out. That will help me get better ideas. Nicole slowly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra strap and let it fall to the floor. She reached up and cupped her chest. She could feel the excitement that a seller must have when she gets to display her goodies to a customer. She slowly twirled her fingers around her nipples, feeling them get harder, making her chest of goodies more appealing to a customer. Mmmmmm it felt so good to learn about economics this way than just listening to a boring lecture.

“OK class, let’s open our eyes.” Nicole smiled as she did so. “I think we all probably came up with some really good ideas about how to make a customer really want to have as much as our chest as possible. But now comes the tricky part. Remember, we are trying to understand economics here. And not just basic stuff, like, ‘that will be $2.99, ma’am.’ No we are looking at higher level marketplace ideas where there is more than just cash for products. Remember our lesson about social media and how sometimes sellers want something other than just money. Sometimes sellers want to have their customers lavish them with ‘likes,’ and ’re-tweets,’ and similar things. So what does our hypothetical young woman with a huge chest want in return if it isn’t money? She has given her customer access to her chest. The customer has had the opportunity to look over her chest, feel it out, and even gave it a test ride as it were. He had his free sample. Now he wants it. He wants to have use of her chest anytime. But she wants something back, and it isn’t money.

“Let’s close our eyes again as we consider all the things our hypothetical young woman wants. Listen to the music, let your mind relax so that the ideas can just freely flow.” Nicole closed her eyes and listened to the soft music, the background noise almost talking to her. I should know what a young woman wants in business. I am a young woman too and I want to be a businesswoman so that daddy and his friends can realize that a girl belongs too. But all they see me for his a housewife. All they see are my big titties. But at least they are looking. And men do have needs too, so I guess it makes sense that they look. Businessmen must have even greater needs given how hard their jobs are. Maybe I can use the fact that they look at my chest and know what they need … I could give to them, and then I would get what I want too. I will be a businesswoman. I would be exchanging what I have for what they need. And I would then be in the world of business. Negotiating. You want to play with my chest sir? Well then I will want what you have too. And what do businessmen have? They have powerful tools full of their powerful essence. If I could obtain their essence, then I would be part of the power brokers. Nicole nodded as she thought these things. It makes so much sense. Uncle John is so smart to have me listen to relaxing music to help me think. I will thank him by being his best student, the type of student he wants, a good girl. Nicole smiled and slightly moaned as she was overcome with powerful feelings of what a good girl she could be for Uncle John and how that will make her a good girl in business.

“Excellent class. I am sure we all had really good thoughts about how good girls can use their huge assets, their large chests of goodies to get what they want, their non-monetary desires fulfilled.” Nicole nodded dumbly as she remembers she had lots of super smart ideas. It was a bit hard to remember all of them as she had slid her one hand under her panties as she was thinking about being Uncle John’s good girl while she was thinking. She ended up making herself a bit … overly excited, but at least she thought about ways to make Uncle John think of her as a good girl. “In the new economic world, as we now all know, a girl wants to have ‘the man’ not to give her money, but shower her with … well … comeuppance as it were. That’s a bit of an old fashioned word of course, much like quid pro quo. Of course quid pro quo has a more modern term that is also three words, tit for tat. But comeuppance simply doesn’t have an easy one word replacement. “Just desserts” is the closest, but that’s two words, and in economics, we believe in fair trade of word for word, so we will just use a shorter version … cum.” Nicole smiled. That makes so much sense, again. Uncle John is so smart and the way he explains things makes it easier to understand. Obviously it is silly to say comeuppance. It’s such a long word, so many syllables. Sounds a little … arrogant too. Cum is better. I like cum better. In fact, I think I like cum more than anything else when I think of my just desserts. I would love to have cum for dessert. Especially after I let Uncle John have my tit for tat. I wonder if he would prefer, because of using less words, he would just give me his cum for my tit? That makes sense. I will have to talk to him about this theory soon. I bet he will think I am so smart for thinking of this all by myself, especially since I am just a dumb girl.

“Alright everyone. This ends chapter two. Just remember that you want to always wear relaxing clothes to think better, and that you want cum for your chest of goodies.” Nicole nodded and looked up. It was so late. She hadn’t realized the time had gone by so quickly. But the lesson lasted all day. It seemed like only an hour or so, but it was over nine hours. It must have been all the thinking breaks they took, she thought.

Nicole thought it was silly to spend her Friday night all alone. She was never much of a party girl of course. She spent her time studying to be super smart and stuff. Maybe just a stroll across campus. She could stop in the library even. It will be quiet, and maybe she could spend some time just thinking about Uncle John and all of her dad’s other smart friend who work in business. I bet they would hire me once they realize that I understand tit for cum economics.

Nicole put her bra back on and had the rest of her proper lingerie already on. It wasn’t something she would normally wear for just a walk, but maybe she might meet an important person on campus. She then slipped on a full dress, but it felt so awkward. She was so comfortable during her video class wearing a short skirt and tight low cut top. It might be that my garter straps show, but all that proves is that I am smart enough not to wear pantyhose. I want people to know I am smart so this is a good idea. Nicole then slipped on her most comfortable 3 inch heels. She already wore her 2 inch heels during class, so it was time for the 3 inch ones. It was still hard to walk in them, but it was good practice for when she will wear 5 inch heels at the office like all the best businesswomen do.

Nicole started stroll slowly across campus. She notice lots of people, mostly men, looking at her. She could tell that they knew she was super smart. Some even called out things like, “check out the slut,” which Nicole knew was shorthand for smart looking university tutor, s.l.u.t. Of course, Nicole was too busy studying to tutor anyone, but it was nice that they could tell she was a slu, if not still a slut.

Once she got to the library, Nicole went back to one of her favorite quiet cubicles. This was her favorite place on campus to study. She sat down to think about all the extra super smart economic theories she was learning before the school year even started. She didn’t even notice one of her professors walk up.

“Nicole? Nicole Messer? Is that you?”

Nicole looked up. It was Professor Wilson, who taught her statistics class last term. Nicole smiled up. “Hi Professor Wilson. Yeah. I am just spending some quiet time studying.”

He looked her up and down. Her garter straps and stocking tops were plainly visible. Her blouse was hardly buttoned so her ample push-up bra enhanced cleavage was too. He smiled wide. “I don’t even see a book or any papers though”

“Oh yeah. Well I got admitted into Professor Johnson’s advanced economics program and I thought I would start early. There was so much to learn already and I just have to spend some time thinking until the first class on Monday. It’s pretty wild stuff being ahead of the game before the first class. I even know all about tit for cum economics, including giving free samples of my huge chest.”

Wilson nodded and stifled a smirk. “Oh yes, ‘tit for cum.’ I forgot about that, although I do recall Professor Johnson told all of us in the department that he had a special program he was working on for … the more desirable students. If you don’t mind, please enlighten me.”

Nicole smiled wide as she heard she was desirable. She was going to actually teach a teacher. “Well you see, what we learned is that sometimes a businesswoman might want something else, other than money, for her huge chest and that she could exchange tit for cum. Its … ummmmm … Nicole struggled to explain it better … well kinda complicated. I am just learning it myself.”

Wilson nodded more. “Oh yes. I do recall this now. The idea being that if I can have use of your tits, then you can have my cum. Do I have that right?”

Nicole nodded quickly, smiling wide. Her chest bounced as she did so. “I think that’s it. I am sure I’ll understand it better once class gets going, but that’s why I am sitting here thinking hard about it. I really want to make a good impression the first day of class on Monday.”

“I am sure you will my dear. But have you considered that maybe trying a real world experiment might help?”

Nicole looked at him quizzically. What do you mean?”

“Well maybe if I used your chest of tits, then I could give you a load of cum. Then that would help you better understand it.”

Nicole stared ahead for a minute trying to understand. “So if I let you …”

“Yes. Play with your tits.”

“Yeah … play with my tits, then in exchange, you’ll give me a load of …. cum?”

“Exactly. You’d like that wouldn’t you? To have me cum on your tits?”

Nicole pondered again. “Wait. Is that what I am supposed to do? Like for reals and stuff?”

“Well Nicole, I am not an expert like Professor Johnson, although I greatly admire his work. In fact, if anything you are more of an expert on the subject than myself. But it seems from what you tell me, that you’d almost want a load of cum on your tits to help prove the theory. All the great thinkers not only think of great ideas, but experiment to make sure they have it right. That is how the wheel got invented, electricity, the light bulb. I have no doubt you are onto something, given how you are such a bright young woman. I am just offering to help you try out your theory.”

Nicole stared ahead. It was so confusing, but it made sense. How else to test the theory than to exchange actual tit for actual cum. Nicole smiled wide. “You’re right Professor Wilson. Is it Ok if I try out the theory right now?”

Wilson nodded and sat down next to Nicole. “I suppose the best thing is to start with your first part of your theory. So that is where your chest of goodies, your tits, come in. Do I have that right?”

Nicole smiled wide again. “Yeah. I mean who would have thought that tits were so important to like the entire world economy? I mean normally I wouldn’t let you see my tits because well, you know, me being a student. But like Uncle Joh… err Professor Johnson says, when we are doing things in class to learn, then it’s OK.” Nicole looked around to make sure no one else was around. She then giggled a bit as she undid the rest of her blouse buttons. “See, I have a chest of goodies that I need to exchange for my proper comeuppe… oh it’s a hard word, I’ll just say ‘cum” like Uncle John taught me. But I have to give you a free sample of my chest of goodies first so that you know they are for sale for the right cum.”

Wilson nodded and smiled as he thought about Johnson’s subliminal message theories that he said he was experimenting with and how he planned to use it on Messer’s daughter. “A free sample? Well yes, young hard working businesswoman, I would love a free sample of your chest of goodies.”

Nicole smiled. Professor Wilson understood how to engage in real world role play teaching too, just like Uncle John. “Why of course sir. I know that in order for you to give me your cum, I first have to make sure you want my tit, and what better way than a free sample.” Nicole undid her blouse all the way and directed Wilkson’s hand to the tops of her mounds bursting out of her bra. “As you can see sir, my tit is top notch and ….” Nicole lost her train of thought for a moment as she felt Professor Wilson’s hand start to squeeze her tits. God, that feels so good. I must really have something he waaaaaaannnntssssssss …. Nicole started to breathe heavier as his hand slipped under one of her bra cups, pinching her nipple. Oh god, if it wasn’t for the fact that I am in the advanced economics class and working on a tit for cum theory, someone might think that I was getting pleasuuuuuuurrrrrrrre. Nicole closed her eyes as Professor Wilson popped her tits out and began to squeeze harder, pinch harder, and then … oh god … he started to lean forward and suck on her tits. Nicole grabbed the end of the cubicle table and moaned. Oh god, it feels so good. “Oh please Professor, don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop.”

Wilson grinned as he began sucking on her tits more and more. Both popped out of her bra cups now. His tongue rolling over her hard nipples. His hand squeezing her tits. Nicole slid forward in her chair such that her panties were now fully on display too. A wet spot forming on the front of her panties. She started to moan louder.

“Sssssshhhhhh Nicole. We are in the library. You must behave like a good girl.”

Nicole opened her eyes and nodded but was unable to control her moaning. As Wilson put one hand over her mouth, Nicole slid off her chair onto her knees. Her face staring at the Professor’s lap. She knew there was only one way to stop herself from moaning loudly in a library, and that was to busy her mouth. She quickly undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock. Nicole had never seen one with grey hairs before and she knew it was the best cock she ever saw. She slid her mouth over it to stifle her moaning.

The Professor kept squeezing and mauling her tits as Nicole bobbed quickly up and down his rock hard cock. She was still moaning but at least the cock in her mouth helped keep it quiet. She bobbed even faster and faster until his hands left her tits and grabbed her head. He held her head still, deep on his cock as it started to gush with his jizz. Nicole was surprised at how much came out of him and she did her best to swallow it all, but his hands held her mouth down and lots of cum dribbled out of her mouth, down her chin, and over her tits and thighs.

Nicole looked up and smiled, with his cock still in her mouth. She mumbled something but it was hard to talk with cock in her mouth.

“Good girl Nicole. You explained your tit for cum theory very well. I think I understand, although I’d like to go over it one more time sometime later this week if that’s OK with you.”

Nicole nodded again as she finally slid her mouth off his softening cock. “OK Professor Wilson. That might help me too.” Nicole couldn’t believe it, she not only explained her theory, but she was getting to understand it better and Professor Wilson wanted to learn it even better. She was going to be so ahead of her class before it even started on Monday

He stood up and walked away as Nicole sat on the floor of the library cubicle, her blouse off, her tits out of her bra cups, cum dribbling off her chin, her panties soaked. Wow. I explained my theory to a real professor. No wonder I qualified for this program.

Nicole went back to her apartment and undressed in front of the computer screen. She imagined that Uncle John was watching which was silly even though the camera light was blinking. She decided to wear just a t-shirt to bed and fell asleep with the lights on.

Saturday

Nicole woke with her hand over her bare pussy. She had a vague recollection of dreaming about letting all her dad’s friends fuck her one after another. Her wet sheets and sticky hand confirmed her memory. She quickly showered and put on yellow lingerie with yellow stockings. She decided that was all she needed to wear to be comfortable. And she sat down to do more studying.

She started the computer and there on the screen was Uncle John. It looked like he was sitting in his office drinking coffee causally on a Saturday which was obviously not true as this was a pre-recorded video. Still Nicole smiled wide when she saw him and even waved like she was saying hello. Her tits bounced in her pushup bra which made her giggle. It was weird because Uncle John even waved back. Nicole blushed and giggled more.

“Good morning class. I can see we are all ready for a new lesson. And everyone is dressed in proper attire for their eventual business world life. Let’s do our usual relaxation exercises.”

Nicole closed her eyes and listened carefully to the relaxing music. She started thinking about how when she graduates, her first thing will be to change the dress code so that girls can dress in important lingerie as everyone knows that girls look best that way. She imagined her dad and his business friends all seeing how professional she would look in just lingerie and heels and how easy it would be to get them to give her cum for tit. She smiled as she thought about how surprised her dad will be when she proves to be a skilled negotiator and gets all of his cum by using her tits. She slowly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and let it fall. She cupped her tits and imagined daddy sliding his powerful tool full of his essence until she could get him to give her all his powerful essence. Then to prove to him that she was a great businesswoman, she would then get to do the same to all his friends, especially Uncle John. She was pinching her nipples hard and squeezing her own tits as she imagined all those powerful men unable to resist her business skills and her knowledge of tit for cum economics and soon she would be covered with all of their powerful essence. Nicole slid one hand off and down to her panties, slowly inside, until she felt … oh god, yes. That’s it … daddy …. Please get it all over my face and titties … I want to be a little …

“Very good class. All relaxed?” Nicole’s eyes popped open. Oh god. Her hand was soaked, but she was so on edge. She almost … oh god. I need it so bad now. I wish daddy were here so I could … or Uncle John … or any of daddy’s friends. Good thing that Uncle John cannot see her through the computer screen. It would be a little embarrassing, although she could sure use some cum for her tit right now. She had to study though.

“I am sure we all have some great ideas now. Now let’s review. You all recall the idea of big large supplies of the hypothetical businesswoman’s chest and how if she goes down that leads to a huge increase in demand.” Uncle John even showed a graph … well it wasn’t really a graph but an illustration … of a businesswoman going down. She was dressed a lot like Nicole, in just her lingerie. And I guess it wasn’t really even an illustration as she appeared like a real businesswoman. And then a huge increase in supply appeared in front of her. “So we see that she went down, but this”—the professor pointed at the large spike in demand that seemed to be coming out of his own pants—“went up. Under these circumstances, a businesswoman must meet his demand. And what does he demand? The savvy businesswoman doesn’t care but she will obey whatever his demand will be to get his cum for her tit.”

Nicole nodded along. She imagined being a businesswoman in such a circumstance and was sure she would be ready to take over the negotiation. She even knelt down herself as if mimicking the woman on the screen. When the woman opened her mouth, Nicole did the same. Soon, the huge increase coming out of Uncle John’s pants was in the businesswoman’s mouth and he was bobbing up and down to make sure she met his demand. Uncle John even made demands to her.

“Let’s call this hypothetical woman … I dunno … Nicki. Imagine being Nicki and having this huge demand and wanted to give the businessman your big surplus chest in exchange for his powerful essence.” Uncle John then looked down at the woman who we know as Nicki. “You are such a dumb little slut, but so useful. I am going to cover your pretty stupid face with a huge load of jizz.” Nicole looked surprised at the words Uncle John directed at Nicki. He looked at the screen almost as if he anticipated that. “Now does anyone know why Nicki here just kept kneeling down and taking it like a dumb little slut rather than speak up and inform me that she is in fact a very smart businesswoman? I am sure you all are concerned about that. But Nicki knows that this is all part of business. If she were to stand up and march away insulted at being called a dumb slut, she might not be able to continue with the negotiations. So Nicki here very wisely lets me think that she is a dumb big titted slut that is only useful when her mouth is wrapped around my cock, when in fact she knows she is useful when her tits are wrapped around my cock too. See how smart she is to trick me into thinking she is just a cocksucker and not also a tittyfucker?”

Nicole smiled wide. Wow. Nicki is so smart to trick him. She hasn’t even used tit for cum economics yet and already she is getting what she wants. Nicole was still kneeling and bobbing her open but empty mouth as if she was Nicki. It was funny because only daddy and Uncle John and daddy’s friends still called her that and here this pretend businesswoman was also called Nicki.

“Now it is important to remember that when it looks like the negotiations might not even require you to use your best biggest asset, your tits, and the man is still willing to give you his cum, that a smart dumb slut like you never let on. Just let him … ahhhhhhh ...” Uncle John closed his eyes and grunted, and soon Nicki’s eyes grew wide and her cheek s puffed out. A dribble of white essence started dribbling out of the corner of her mouth. “… unload in your stupid mouth like a dumb little slut should.” She smiled up at Uncle John and thanked him. He thanked her back calling her a dumb slut before she slowly crawled away saying nothing else.

Uncle John zipped up his pants and smiled. “I hope you all noticed that she ticked me in this hypothetical scenario by never correcting me when I called her a ‘dumb slut.’ That way she has me still thinking she is just a stupid set of tits and ass and not a clever businesswoman. She also never used her tits—well other than exposing them in her bra—so that she can save that for future negotiations. She did exactly what any smart businesswoman would do. She drained me of my powerful essence and let me call her names and still has the chance to get more essence later using her tits.”

Nicole nodded along. Wow. She was super smart. Always let a man cum in your mouth, on your face, or on your tits, and only use your tits if he demands it. Let him call me a dumb slut because it’s better that he thinks I am just useful when I am a cocksucker or tittyfucker when in fact I am useful …. Well I am sure I am useful in other ways. I bet that is the next lesson.

“Now let’s call it a day and if you wish, please feel free to go on a field trip on your own to study on campus with your own dumb ideas you stupid little whores.”

Nicole giggled. Uncle John is so clever. He is calling me a stupid whore to trick me because he knows that I am more than that, I am a dumb cocksucker too. Oh yeah, and a tittyfucker. I bet Professor Wilson must be around. Nicole quickly found a short skirt and low cut blouse and slipped them over her lingerie forgetting that her bra was already off. She rushed to the building where Professor Wilson’s office was, but he wasn’t there. She did see a man in a suit however. He looked familiar and Nicole rushed up to him. “Hi. You look familiar and ummm… well I’m Nicole. Nicole Messer. And ummm …” Nicole bit her lip. She looked so needy. Her blouse was only half buttoned and her bare tits underneath were mostly visible.

“Nicole? Oh yes. Messer’s daughter. I am Fred Thurston. I am one of your father’s associates. I am also a donor to the university and was going to meet the Dean. What can I do for you young lady? His eyes were all over Nicole’s chest and she noticed and “accidentally” undid another button to give him a better view. She learned all about negotiating and knew what to do. She took him by his hand and walked into an empty office.

Once inside, Nicole didn’t even have time to close the door because she was too focused on her mission. “Sir, since you donate to the university, you deserve a thank you.” She dropped to her knees and opened the rest of her blouse, letting it fall to the floor. She opened his pants quickly and fished out his growing cock. “Oh sir. You need to give me your essence.” Nicole’s mouth was on his cock before he said a word. But he obviously knew about business, because he grabbed her head and pushed her mouth deep down. Oh god, I am getting so wet. I love negotiating with a smart businessman. Nicole let him make the first proposal and felt her hair being grabbed as he pounded her face with his cock. He had many excellent points in his offer as he thrust his cock deep down her hungry mouth. He even grabbed a tit with his other hand as he was a seasoned negotiator.

Nicole did her best to meet his demand by using a hand to cup his balls. Even though it wasn’t discussed in the video lessons, Nicole sensed that a good negotiator would just do that. She had the right business instincts as she could feel his heavy balls and more so, when he called her a dumb slut, she knew that she had chosen correctly to cup his balls. She used her tongue as best she could, even though her mouth was full of cock, and again he called her a stupid whore. Nicole obviously had all the right business instincts. She looked up at the rich man with her mouth full of his powerful essence-filled cock and smiled as best she could.

Mr. Thurston grinned back like he was up to something. He pulled his cock out and started slapping it across Nicole’s face saying, “You are everything we expected you fucking slut. Ever since your tits started coming in, we all knew you’d become a cock sucking whore.” Nicole giggled as she was trained to do. It was important to let men call her names so they don’t know how smart she is. She knew exactly what to do. She wrapped her tits around the great man’s cock and started tittyfucking him. She would prove she had all the business skills. She even decide that it was best to lick the head of his cock each time it pushed up through her tits. And then she decided to lay all her cards on the table. “Cum all over my face and tits sir. I want to be your little whore so bad.” Nicole surprised herself because as soon as she said the words, she felt herself start to cum. Her panties were soaked and she moaned loudly as she bounced up and down his cock faster and faster until a ribbon of cum burst up and streaked cross her face. She bounced more and his cock covered her with his essence. “Oh god, yes, sir, more, more, more …” Nicole moaned again before she opened her mouth and took in the cock to help him empty into her mouth. Nicole greedily sucked ever drop like a good businesswoman should. Her goal always being to get as much cum for her tit as possible.

The man pulled her head off his cock and zipped up his pants. “God, Johnson was right, you are a stupid dumb set of tits.” He walked out. Nicole smiled wide as she had done it. She made a great businessman give her all of his essence and even made him think she was a dumb big titted slut.

She moaned as she had another mini-orgasm thinking about all she accomplished when a janitor walked in. He saw her kneeling, topless, covered in cum. She made a mess and he was going to have to clean up. She felt kinda bad and just dropped her chest to the floor and raised up her ass, flipping up her little skirt exposing her soaked panties. She knew she deserved to be spanked for making so much noise and such a mess. The janitor knew just how to punish her too. He pulled her panties down. Before Nicole knew it, he was spanking her although not with his hand, but his torso, pounding up behind her. She even felt like he was ... like inside her … and he grunted hard about her being a dumb girl … and Nicole couldn’t help herself and she kinda moaned loudly again and said she was going to cum. She knew the janitor had no idea about negotiations so he probably didn’t understand it when he called her a dumb whore. But suddenly Nicole felt a surge of warmth inside her soaked pussy. Like the warmth was shooting inside her. She moaned more and said, “Fuck me mister. I love being a cum slut.” Nicole knew that he wouldn’t understand her business lingo, but she said it a few more times anyway. Then he stopped smacking her ass and he got up from behind her and left.

He must be going to get more cleaning supplies, Nicole guessed. She found her panties balled them up in her hand—they were too wet to put back on. She found her blouse too. It was covered with extra goo from Mr. Thruston. She slid it on and it stuck to her chest. She decided to go back home before the janitor returned. She got lots of funny looks from some of the people on campus. She guessed they had never seen a dumb slut after a successful business negotiation—didn’t they know that she is supposed to be gooey?

Once home, Nicole smiled at her computer screen. She must have left it on. Uncle John was sitting as if he saw her walk in. She waved and even slid her finger across her face until she found a big god of cum and slid her finger in her mouth to slowly lick it clean. He smiled more as if he was watching. Nicole fell back in her bed, opened her blouse, lifted her skirt to expose her bare pussy and slowly played with herself until she fell asleep.

Sunday

Nicole woke with her finger inside her soaked pussy. She had wild dreams of being hired by her dad as a top negotiator for his company and draining the essence from every one of his competitors. She sat up in her bed and saw that the video for today must have already started as Uncle John was sitting there almost as if he was waiting for her to wake up. She giggled and pulled down her skirt even though he obviously couldn’t see her because it was a video, not a live steam. She kinda wished it was because she sure would like tp prove to Uncle John that she was ready to start the semester. She instinctively slid her finger in her mouth and started sucking on it as if Uncle John would like to see her do that. He smiled on the video like he did. Nicole started moaning out Uncle John’s name and also moaning out “daddy” as she sucked harder on her finger. Eventually she felt her pussy tingle for what seemed like the hundredth time since Thursday. She gasped and moaned “fuck me Uncle John. Fuck my mouth” as he body shook in pleasure. Once she calmed down she giggled as Uncle John sat there smiling on the video. She then took a shower and put on her light purple lingerie set. With matching purple heels. She decided that she didn’t need a blouse or skirt since was going to study at home all day.

She then hoped the lesson would start. But something was wrong because all of a sudden Uncle John wasn’t on the video. She tried restarting it several times, but it was still not there. Suddenly, there was a knock on her door. Nicole went to her door and asked, “Who’s there?” because she didn’t want to open the door given how she was dressed unless it was an important man.

“Nicki. It’s Uncle John. I have some news.”

Nicole quickly opened her door as she knew it was ok for Uncle John to see her in her negotiation clothes. “Uncle John!” She hugged him making sure to press her chest into his. She hoped he would notice that she had nice big titties for negotiating. He hugged her back and she felt his one hand cup over her panties. Normally that would be embarrassing, but Nicole was a business student so she knew it was a typical business greeting.

Nicole let go and almost as if she was told to do so, she knelt down and smiled up at her great professor, Uncle John. “I am so glad you’re here Uncle John. There is a problem with the video lesson and …” Nicole noticed Uncle John’s pants start to bulge and he was licking his lips as he stared down at her. God, she wished they were going to negotiate as she knew what to do—so bad, so so bad. Her hand even cupped one of her own tits thru her thin bra cups and stared to massage it. Her nipples ached for a powerful man to grab.

“Nicki, not to worry. The big news. According to some of my sources, you have already been approved for an internship because you have taken to the video lessons so well.”

Nicole smiled wide not even thinking about who his sources might be. “Wow Uncle John. Can I thank you … please?!?! I really, really want a big huge load of thank you.”

Johnson smiled down at his friend’s daughter. She took to the programming better than anyone could have expected. She was a needy cum slut. “Of course Nicki, but it is I who really should thank you. You have proven what I have been telling my colleagues for years—that the right student can become exactly what we want.” Nicole nodded quickly although she didn’t know what he meant until … his hand cupped her other tit through her bra. She gasped and came right there, moaning loudly. “Oh god, Uncle Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn….” Nicole shivered as she had a powerful orgasm kneeling there just from his touch of a bra cup. She had no time to wait any longer. In 2 seconds, his pants were at his ankles and his cock was in her mouth as she bobbed furiously to prove that she would be an even better intern than a student. When Uncle Jon held her head deep on his cock and told her that she was the dumbest slut he ever met, she gushed another orgasm and as she was moaning on his cock it began to spasm and empty into her mouth. She sucked harder trying to make sure every drop stayed in her mouth. Yet, some leaked out and ribbed down her chin and onto her chest, running down to her cleavage.

Uncle John let go of her head and she slid her mouth off slowly smiling up at the great man. “Did I do good Uncle John?”

He nodded and smiled and Nicole giggled like a happy school girl, which she guessed made sense since that is what she is. “Wow. I really think I understand tit for cum econ Uncle John. Can I show you again?” Nicole immediately took his softening cock back in her mouth.

“Hold on Nicki. Let’s take a break and let me tell you about the internship.” Nicole frowned as she wanted another load of cum like a good student. But she was excited to become an intern, so she slid her mouth off. “You’ll be working at Mr. Thurston’s office. Yes he is a competitor of your dad, but if you impress there, you know your dad will eventually hire you.”

Nicole giggled. Uncle John had no idea that she had sort of interviewed with Mr. Thurston last night. “Wow. That so so exciting. Ummmm … does that mean I might have to negotiate with people from my dad’s company?”

Johnson nodded and Nicole giggled and clapped more. “Goody. They will tell daddy what a good negotiator I am and then he will see that girls have a place in business too.” Nicole was so proud of herself. “Uncle John?”

“Yes Nicki?”

“”ummmm….” Nicole crawled on her bed and stayed on all fours and turned around with a look that negotiators have when they really want to engage in serious discussion. “Can you negotiate with me like I did something bad?” She slid her panties to her thighs, lowered her torso and raised her bare ass. “Please?”

Johnson smiled as he got behind his friend’s daughter and slid inside her from behind, pounding her pussy doggy style, grabbing her tits and squeezing hard. Nicole moaned louder than she ever has in her life as she was getting into very deep, so fucking deep, satisfying, so fucking satisfying, discussions with Uncle John. She sort of lost focus and she screamed out “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me like a dumb whore.” But she was sure Uncle John wouldn’t notice as he was too skilled a negotiator to be distracted by that talk. He just called her a dumb set of tits and ass as he thrust forth into her with more and more proposals for a contract. He pulled her hair from behind and Nicole gasped never having before been subject to such drastic negotiation tactics. He even tried to distract her when he whispered in her ear that he was going to sign off on her face. Before Nicole knew what hit her he pulled out of negotiations and spun her around spewing his signature across her nose and into her hair. Nicole gasped as the force of his proposal and came bucking her body before swallowing his still oozing cock to complete the transaction.

Epilogue

Nicole spent another day in training at her dad’s company. She worked for Thurston for a year and was able to negotiate with every businessman and politician within a 100 mile radius. Her dad was too impressed and hired her away. He immediately put her into the stress management team which was super secret. She had to learn how to quietly crawl into an office and drain the stress from a manager from under his desk. Nicole trained solely with her dad for the first several weeks. She giggled when she thought about it. It was a good thing this was business or else someone might think she was sucking off her dad’s cock like a dumb whore.