The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nicole Enters Upper Management Training.

Nicole Messer was not going to be denied. She worked harder than any student in high school, and then in college. She worked harder than any junior management employee did too. Sadly, however, she knew what was holding back her career. She was a female in a male-dominated business world. She was stuck in her low-level position in a company that, like all the others, simply would not accept a female advancing in her career.

When an old family friend, John Johnson—well a friend of her dad really—offered her a chance to work at his company with the promise of his intent to advance female candidates, Nicole took the opportunity to meet him instantly. The only thing that was gnawing at Nicole was her recollection of her dad and his friends, including Mr. Johnson, all being shameless, helpless misogynists. Every one of those older men owned or ran a company that was made up entirely of older male executives, and young female secretaries that wore exceedingly short skirts. It simply did not jive that Mr. Johnson would suggest an interest in advancing female executives, let alone an actual program in his company doing just that. On the other hand, some rather horrible men in history—as they approached their later years—changed their ways. Maybe they thought this would get them into heaven. Maybe they realized they were wrong. Whatever it was, Nicole was glad that Mr. Johnson, seemingly, had reached the point in his life where he saw women as something more than decoration for an office.

Nicole met Mr. Johnson the next week to discuss the terms of the hiring and what expectations they both had regarding her advancement. Nicole wanted to also know his plans for the advancement of women in general within the company. When she arrived, Nicole was somewhat disappointed that she only saw what she expected—men in suits and women in very short skirts, most of them rather buxom with almost no attempt to hide their cleavage from public view. Nicole herself was a “big girl”—34E to be exact. But she always wore a pants suit with a heavy jacket, plus a thicker blouse and a minimizer bra. She would only be known as the best employee, not the girl with the big tits. In fact, now that she thought about it, all of her dad’s friends used to stare at her chest from when she first started maturing as a teenager, and Mr. Johnson was one of the worst offenders. Still, he must have changed, or he would not have called with the offer. On the other hand, given the appearances of his female staff, maybe he was full of shit. Still, Nicole had to find out if this was sincere, and if so, then take full advantage. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she realized that a woman advancing at a company like Johnson Industries would be a sure sign to the rest of the business community in the city … hell, the rest of the country … that women were no longer simply to be secretaries.

Nicole was led by a very daft looking woman—big tits, big hair, short skirt, high heels, way too much makeup—to Mr. Johnson’s office. As Nicole followed the woman, she could not help but see that with each step, the woman’s skirt flipped up such that her stocking tops, secured by a garter strap, were revealed. The woman even stopped by to flirt with one of the older male executives. While Nicole stood there, the woman “accidentally” dropped the pen she was carrying. She turned away from the man and bent at her waist, such that her skirt rose up revealing not only more of her stocking tops, but that her panties matched the color of her garter straps. She lingered, then slowly reaching for the pen and giggled an “oopsies” as she retrieved the object. She then winked at the old man before continuing down the hall with Nicole following. Nicole could only think what a shame it was that this poor woman had demeaned herself like this just to keep her job.

Finally, they reached an office door that read “John Johnson, CEO.” The woman lightly knocked and let herself in, closing the door behind her. Nicole stood there unsure what to make of this. Was she supposed to go in too? Or just wait? Being respectful, she decided to wait and found a chair.

Nicole thought she heard some muffled sounds coming from Johnson’s door. Then, a full 15 minutes later, the woman came out of the door. She looked red in the face, and she was pulling her skirt down a bit, not that there was much skirt to pull down. She smiled at Nicole but was a bit short of breath. “He will be right out miss.”

Nicole wanted to correct her. She was not a “miss.” She was a “Ms.” But the woman slowly walked away, slightly off kilter. Probably those damn high heels, Nicole thought.

The door re-opened, and Mr. Johnson stepped out. He smiled at Nicole. “Nicole Messer. So good to see you again.”

Nicole stood and smiled back. “Likewise, Mr. Johnson.” She extended her hand, and they shook.

“Please come in. Sit.” He led her inside to a rather large office, complete with a great view of the city, a large desk—big enough for 3 or 4 people Nicole thought—and a separate area with a small bar and a sofa.

Nicole took a seat across from the big desk and looked around. “Quite a nice place you have here.”

“Oh, I know, I know. It is too big. A waste of space for just me. But I guess with my status, I have to make an impression on potential clients, government officials, etc. I have to admit, I do enjoy the view more than anything.”

Nicole looked out from the large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city and many, many miles beyond. “Yes, it is very impress…” Nicole stopped and she noticed handprints on the windows as if someone were looking out and pressed their palms on the windows. Odd. Not that someone would not do that. I am sure some people do. But surely not Mr. Johnson today. And only that silly secretary was here before me. It would be odd for her to stand up against a window with her hands at … Nicole estimated, even with the woman’s high heels … slightly above her head. Nicole thought that surely the windows get cleaned daily. Why would there be handprints? Right below the handprints, on the floor, Nicole noticed how it was especially shiny compared to the rest of the hardwood. Like it had just been washed. Weird.

Nicole then looked over at Mr. Johnson. She smiled but noticed his face was a bit red too, just like the daft secretary.

“So, Nicole, I expect you are rather surprised to see an old fool like me reaching out to a young up-and-coming feminist to work here.”

Nicole smiled and forgot about his red face. At least he is self-aware. “Now that you mention it … yes, I am. Not to be judgmental, but I always thought that my father and his friends were a bit …” (Nicole searched for the word that would make sense without being rude) “… old-fashioned when it comes to women in the business world.”

“Indeed. And thank you for being so kind Nicole. What I suspect you meant to say was that there was no way in the world that a sexist pig like Johnson would ever consider hiring someone of my gender and with my political views. Fair?”

Nicole gasped but smiled. “Well, I would hate to say it quite that way, but … yes.”

“Good. Because I want you to know that I have come around to your more modern and enlightened way of thinking. And I could think of no better person to first seek out than you.”

“Really. Wow.” Nicole beamed. She was struck by Johnson’s honesty and how he recognized her talent. She was really the best choice. “Thank you, Mr. Johnson.”

“And please, stop with this ‘Mr. Johnson’ nonsense. When you were a kid, you called me ‘Uncle John.’ I think you called all of your dad’s friend ‘uncle this’ or ‘uncle that.’ Maybe calling me ‘Uncle John’ in the office might be too familiar, but when it is just the two of us…” He smiled kindly.

“Really Mr. Jo… Uncle John?” Nicole smiled again. “Ok then. So, tell me more about the opportunity here.”

“I am glad you asked. I like getting right to the point too. My plan is to hire you. Have you work your way up into upper management, and then help recruit additional women to do the same. You are the key though Nicole. I need you to succeed so that we can show those men with less enlightened views, much like those I used to hold, that women in the upper levels of business are just as welcome and just as capable as any man … maybe even more so.”

Nicole smiled wide. “Oh my god Uncle John. I cannot tell you how exciting it is to hear this, especially from you. I mean … well what I am trying to say is …”

He chuckled. “You are not offending me, Nicole. I get it. You never thought that a man, especially one with my … reputation … would eventually see the error of my ways and oh … switch sides.”

Nicole smiled and nodded.

“Well get used to it. But I mean it. None of this will work if you do not succeed. I do not doubt you, nor do I wish to put too much pressure on you. But you must succeed.”

Nicole nodded. He is right. If I fail, then it will “prove” that women do not belong. “Understood Uncle John. So, what do we do to make sure I do succeed?”

“Well, I went to a think-tank to attend a seminar on improving opportunities and means to success for female executives. It was called … (he fumbled for a piece of paper and then read from it) … ‘Specialized Lessons Urging Transformation.’ The sessions were very enlightening, and I left with a boatload of videos on what can be done. Very helpful. I thought that in order for you to succeed, first I would have you watch the videos too. There are lots of them. The seminar itself was a full week of meeting after meeting, so I was not surprised to see how many teaching and training videos they had. Each has incredible value in my opinion.”

Nicole looked at the brochure he produced. She was scanning it and very impressed. “Specialized Lessons Urging Transformation” was just that, a series of lessons to urge old men, like Johnson, like her dad, like his other friends, to transform the workplace into something that did not take gender into account and only encouraged success for all. “When can I start Uncle John?”

“How about today?”

“Really?”

“Yes. Really. I have a room set up just for you to watch the videos, already downloaded onto a computer. Once you watch, I am sure you will soon turn this place … hell, the entire business community … upside down.”

Nicole stood and shook his hand, but knew it was not enough. She rushed around his desk. It may be inappropriate, but she was too overwhelmed to care. She hugged him tightly. “Oh my god Uncle John, I am so totally grateful. I cannot thank you enough.”

“Not all at Nicole. Remember, it was you who inspired me to be the better person and take advantage of your true talents. And if you are successful, I anticipate several more young ladies like yourself soon working here too.” He smiled as he let her go from her hug, his hand accidentally brushing on her rear, but just for a second. “Now let me get you to the computer lab I have all set up for you.”

He led Nicole out past the ditsy secretary. “Miss Taylor, I will be taking Ms. Messer to the computer lab. She is not to be disturbed today and I suspect she will be using the lab the rest of the week. Same thing. No interruptions all week for her. Understood?”

“Yes, sir.”

“When I get back, I have a very urgent matter that will need your attention too.” The girl beamed like she was promised candy. Nicole rolled her eyes at the … bimbo. That was what she was, sad to say. She then turned her attention to her new boss, Uncle John, and followed him down the hall. I’ll have to tell my old boss that I’m leaving. That can wait until later. They reached the computer lab and walked in.

Inside was a rather plain room. There were several desks, each with a different computer. Not just a monitor, but a series of other devices too at each station—keyboard, joystick, mouse, noise cancelling headphones, a portable camera on a tripod, and even a mini-fridge. The desks were sleek looking with modern chairs. Hell, the chairs were electronically controlled by a touchpad near the right armrest. She noticed that the room had 20-foot-tall ceiling and as she looked up, she saw a set of windows that did not look outside, but rather to an observation room above.

Nicole smiled wide, figuring the cost was extensive. “Wow Uncle John, this is quite the place.”

“Indeed. It has to be if I am to achieve … rather if WE are to achieve our goals for the females in the business world.”

Nicole nodded. He really HAS changed. He really wants to help women.

“Go ahead. Have a seat at any station you would like.” Nicole sat and looked around. “Now, adjust the controls of the chair to get just the right feel.” Nicole did so and quickly figured how to adjust the height and width of the chair, the positions of the arm rests and even the lumbar support. It was probably the most comfortable chair she ever sat on in her life. “Lastly, put on the headphones for 10 seconds. I will speak while you have them on to be sure they truly are noise cancelling.”

“They can’t be that good,” Nicole chuckled as she slid them over her ears. But once she did, while she saw Uncle John moving his mouth, she could not hear a word.

She slid them off. “Wow, it is like amazing Uncle John. Total silence.”

“Good, that way you can really concentrate on the videos. Remember, it is …”

“Yes, I know, very important that I succeed. No pressure.” Nicole chuckled again and they both laughed together.

“OK. I get it. You understand. Well, let us get you to that success. Power up the machine. There should be a list of videos on the main screen, since this will be the primary training station for all using the ‘Specialized Lessons Urging Transformation’ lessons in the company, because after you succeed, everyone will be down here for the training.” Nicole pushed a key on the keyboard and sure enough the screen came to life with the list, simply video #1, video #2, and so on. “Good. Click on the first video, put on the headphones and I will leave you be. I will check back in an hour or so. Feel free to have some cool drinks from the mini fridge. There is soda, water, juice, whatever you would like. I will see you soon.” He stood and left her.

Nicole smiled. Wow, this is it. I am not only going to have my dream job, but I will be a trailblazer too. She grabbed a water from the fridge, noting that it, as well as every bottle in the fridge, was marked, “only for use by Johnson employees in training.” Wow, even special water for us taking this class. I bet it has special vitamins and minerals to help me focus. Nicole clicked “video #1” and slid on the headphones.

Soft pleasant music began to play. There was a slight hum in the background, almost like tiny, sweet voices, but she could not really hear the words per se. The screen came on and a figure appeared. A woman dressed in a fine business pants suit. She smiled and welcomed the viewer. “Hello, welcome to a most transformative series of videos where you will learn the importance of … rather the urgency of … acceptance of your role in society and how we as a society have failed to include others in their roles, and instead let them languish. Urgency—a word I do not speak lightly.” Nicole smiled and sipped from the water bottle. Mmmmm, it has a sweetness to it. She drank more. Yes, women’s rights are a matter of great urgency. The woman continued. “These lessons are highly specialized because we take into account that you are open minded to be your true self and change your past ways. Specialized lessons. Specialized lessons that are urgent for our society to maintain, grow, and transform.” The woman walked to an electronic white board behind her. She wrote the words. Specialized. Lessons. Urging. Transformation. She repeated them as she wrote them down and then several times more. “Go ahead. Say it yourself. Specialized lessons urging transformation.”

Nicole mouthed along.

“I am afraid I can’t hear you.”

Nicole sat up straight. Wow this is some program indeed. She spoke, “Specialized lessons urging transformation.”

“Louder.”

Nicole repeated the words again, louder.

“Is that the best you can do?”

Nicole smiled. This training really is top notch. She loudly spoke. “Specialized lessons urging transformation.”

“Good. You are on your way.” Nicole smiled and even noticed the background music changed ever so slightly and even that humming in the back of that adjusted. She was sure she was hearing words repeated over and over but could not quite make it out. She took another sip before she realized she had sucked down the entire bottle. She grabbed another while keeping her focus on the screen.

“Now how do we transform?” She walked back to the white board and made the “T” in “transformation” bigger and bolder and a deep red color—the writing was otherwise in black. “We learn that we have been wrong about everything and accept that there are better ways.” Nicole nodded. I suppose I could even be wrong about some things, although I am sure she means the men who will watch this. “For example, we have been told for years that men are superior to women. Then we were told for the past many decades that women and men are equal. Yet, what we are missing is that men and women both have tremendous qualities. Rather than choosing one as better than the other, rather than saying they are exactly equal, why don’t we acknowledge that we both have great value, and we are wasting our time fighting over our differences or our equalities and instead we should focus on what we all bring to the table.”

Nicole opened her mouth slightly. A tiny voice in her head started repeating. “She is right, she is right, she is right. I am not equal. I have my own purpose.” Nicole nodded as she began to think she is not equal to any man.

“So, let us agree that men have been in charge for a long time. Why? Why would MOTHER nature allow that if it were not meant to be? It must be right or else MOTHER would have changed it long ago.”

Nicole stared blankly at the screen, draining her third or fourth bottle of water, she lost track. Her mind repeating the words that filled her head, “she is right, she is right, she is right. I am not an equal to any man. I have my own purpose.”

“On the other hand, there has been a backlash by society that has tried to promote women as equals. But has it succeeded? No. Why? Because we are not equal, we are different with our own purpose.”

“Yes, she is right,” Nicole mouthed mindlessly over and over. “I am not equal. I have a special purpose for men.”

“In fact, we have to accept that we are not fulfilling our purpose at all when we dress like we are some sort of man.” The woman started to undo her blazer. She dropped it to the floor as she kept talking. Nicole noticed the woman, had a rather large chest that was hidden by the blazer—not anymore. God, she is almost as big as me, and I am … well pretty big. Nicole had been a D cup but high school and was now an E cup. The woman was at least a D, maybe DD.

The music in the background, so soothing to Nicole’s ears as the humming was almost a clear voice now. I need to transform. It is urgent that I transform, that I be trained, because I am special and have a special purpose for men. A special lady urgently needing to be transformed.

“You see, we women are hiding what makes us special every time we dress like a man. From now on, we will dress like women, like the good girls that we are, to show why we are special.” And right on the video, the woman undid her blouse buttons. Once she opened up her blouse, Nicole could see that sure as shit, this woman was stacked. A DD for sure. She was wearing a heavy minimizer bra, but her breasts nearly spilled out anyway. And before Nicole knew it, the woman was sliding off her pants, standing there in just her white granny panties and black minimizer bra.

“There. Now I look like a woman.” Nicole nodded. I want to look like a woman. I cannot have a purpose for men if I do not look like a woman. It was like she could hear the voice in her head and in her ears, like she was being trained. Oh yeah, this is training. Nicole giggled and reached for another water bottle. That is weird. The fridge was re-stocked as if someone came in and did that while she was watching the screen, but obviously that was not true. No one came in. I think.

The bottles were smaller, and so the labeling had abbreviations instead. “For S.L.U.T. only.” Nicole giggles. Oh, that is funny. I bet Mr. Johnson … Uncle John … does not even realize that Special Lessons Urging Transformation is abbreviated S.L.U.T. Nicole giggled as she thought about it more. Obviously, Uncle John probably has called women sluts for years but has totally changed so much that he did not notice the faux pas of the training have a S.L.U.T. abbreviation. Nicole uncapped the bottle and noticed that instead of an open top, the top of the bottle had a bit of a mushroom shaped top with a small slit for the water to come out. She opened her mouth, put the top inside, tilted her head, and took a big swig. Mmmmmm, this water is so good. Kinda sweet. Kinda salty too. It must have so many vitamins because it is even thicker than normal water.

She then looked back at the screen. The woman smiled. Still in her white granny panties and black minimizer bra. “We have completed the first lesson, but before you log off for the day, please take the time to listen to some relaxing music. After all, after lots of intense learning, it is good to relax and let the lesson sink in. See you next time.” The screen faded into pretty color swirls and the music on the headphones got a bit louder, but certainly not loud. Nicole stared at the screen for a bit before closing her eyes to let today’s S.L.U.T. lessons sink in. Somewhere deep in her head, there was a voice telling her to stop this training now. But the louder voice reminded her to dress like a woman, not a man. That she has a purpose that she can fulfill because she is a woman. That she is not an equal but rather special. As she listened, she absent-mindedly brought the water bottle to her mouth and sucked on the tip. It felt comfortable, like the bottle was specially designed to maximize her intake of the many vitamins that were contained inside. “I am special and have a special purpose. As a woman it is my obligation to look like one so that men can make better use of my purpose.” The thoughts echoed inside her head as she suckled on the tip of the bottle. She smiled to herself knowing that Uncle John had selected her for this role and that she would help all women reach their full useful potential.

Suddenly the music stopped. Nicole opened her eyes. She giggled because the bottle was kinda deep in her mouth. Well at least I got every drop out, she thought. She stood up and immediately wished she wore a skirt or dress to work. Pants are for men. A woman dresses like a woman for her purpose. She left the room and saw the office was mostly vacant. As she walked down the hall, she saw a message on the ditzy secretary’s desk. “Nicole. Most have left for the day. We will see you tomorrow for more training. Love, Uncle John.” Nicole smiled. He really has changed and is helping me. She walked out of the office—although she thought she heard a female moaning sound coming from Uncle John’s office. That’s silly. He is not even there.

The next morning, Nicole woke up and as she got dressed, she realized she was putting on a pants suit. She undressed quickly and selected a nice dress instead. It had a high neck and went to her ankles. Although a blazer would not work with the outfit, her minimizer bra would at least partially contain her chest. She arrived at the office and saw the ditzy secretary was not even at her desk. She knocked and after a few seconds, she heard Uncle John’s voice, “yes, come in.”

“Good morning, Uncle John. I did not see your secretary, so I thought I should let you know I am here and will head down to the …” Nicole noticed a pair of high heels sticking out from the front of Uncle John’s desk, as if someone were kneeling underneath. Then it hit her. The secretary is such a ditz and embarrassed by having a powerful smart woman like Nicole around that she had to hide. No reason to embarrass the poor girl, Nicole thought. I will just pretend she is not there. “Errr… anyway, I will head down to the lab.”

Uncle John sat at his desk smiling as if he was extremely happy, but he did seem a bit out of breath as he replied. “Good Nicole. I will see you later today. And would you mind closing the door when you leave. I have to finish up something that is rather urgent.”

“Of course, Uncle John.” Nicole smiled. He is protecting his secretary too. He is truly a man who respects women. She stepped out a closed the door. Then she made her way down the hall.

Once inside the lab, Nicole put on headphones and started up the next video. She made sure to grab some water too. Before the video even started, she chugged an entire bottle. Some even dribbled down her chin all over the front of her dress.

She grabbed another bottle as the video started. The same woman was on the screen. She was wearing a skirt—like a really short one. So much so that her stocking tops were showing, as were the bottoms of her garter straps holding them up. Her blouse was rather thin, so it was easy to see she was wearing a pink lace bra underneath. It was low cut too, so her chest was half out of the top of the blouse. “Hi everyone. Welcome to lesson number two. Remember from Lesson One that we are TRANSFORMING. That is why I chose this perfect outfit. If I want men to treat me as someone who brings her own special purpose as a woman, then I need to dress like a woman. And while I had no choice in the matter, I have rather large breasts, so no use pretending I don’t. Let the men see them. Only a man who fails to appreciate my purpose would make a big deal about it.”

Nicole nodded along as she absent-mindedly slid the mushroom head of the water bottle around her lips and slowly licked the top of the bottle. She gently squeezed it too so that some of the yummy thick water would linger over her tongue. Yes. I have big boobs too. If men like Uncle John cannot handle it, too bad. They need to see me for who I am—a girl with big knockers. I wish I were not hiding my chest. I will be sure to stop doing that by tomorrow.

“Now we know that we are special. We have a purpose. But what exactly is that purpose?” Nicole nodded. Yes, I want to know my purpose. Her tongue rolling over the head of the bottle. “Well obviously it is to serve the man who hired us. I mean it has to be. Men have always had women in the office. But the days of being only a secretary have ended.” Nicole nodded. “Sure, secretaries are still needed. Someone has to do the tying, make the coffee, answer the phones, and all that. Plus, they have to look pretty because they are usually the first person someone sees when they arrive at an office. So pretty girls being secretaries makes sense. And there is no shame in being a pretty, ditzy, secretary. Just like us executive girls, they have purpose too.” Nicole nodded but frowned, feeling bad that she looked down on Uncle John’s secretary. She is not just some dumb ditz. She has a purpose too. And she dresses the way she does because it is important to be pretty for the men who see her before they ever see one of the executives like Uncle John.

“Now don’t forget, we are here to TRANSFORM.” The woman returned to the board. Specialized Lessons Urging Transformation. The ‘T’ was bold and all red. “We are also Special.” She began to trace in big red bold ink over the black S. “How are we special? Because only a girl like us has the …” She looked around as if she were about to tell a secret and was making sure no one else could hear. “It’s just us girls, right?” Nicole nodded. “Well how many girls have these types of big ‘uns”? She cupped her chest. Only special girls have Ds, DDs, Es, and even bigger. It is a gift. Can you imagine not using your natural talents that were given to you by MOTHER Nature?” Nicole gasped. She is right. My E cups are a gift from mother nature—and really my own mom too—she is a G cup. I was meant to have big boobs. And as Nicole thought about it, a voice started repeating in her ear. I love having big tits. Big titties make me special. I love having big tits. Big titties make me special. Over and over. Nicole started repeating it to herself. She did love having big tits. And she remembered how men have stared at her—men like Uncle John—since she was a teen. They stare because they know I am special.

“Why would we hide our special nature? We would not, unless we were being manipulated to not be ourselves. Well, I am who I am. I have DD tits, and I do not care who does not like it, I am showing these babies off.” Nicole smiled wide. She is so right. I have been trying to hide my tits for years. I need to show them off more so that people will know I am special. Nicole was never more certain in her life that she needed to display her tits more. As she slid the head of a water bottle in and out of her mouth to get every drop of the thick salty liquid, she knew it was her special purpose to have men stare at her chest to be reassured that she was useful and have special purpose.

The woman on screen undid her top to fully reveal her lace bra that barely contained her chest. Then she slid off her skirt, to reveal that she had matching panties, plus matching garter belt holding up her stockings. “I dress like this because men need to notice me. Men are so easily drawn visually, that I can use my best assets to get their attention so they can see me for my specialness. Otherwise, they will not use me the way I am intended to be used. Can you imagine not being used? Then what is our purpose for if it is not being used by a man.” Nicole nodded furiously. She is so right. I have such a special purpose and I want men like Uncle John to use me for my purpose. It is the only way for women to fulfill their role, by being used by men.

“And so, I wear a blouse and a skirt, but nothing so much as to hide my purpose from the view of a man that might want to use me.” She giggled. “Oh god, I just got the tingles down there.” She giggled more. “I love how knowing that a man is staring at my big titties makes me get all tingly down there, don’t you?” She ran her hand over the front of her panties. Nicole’s eyes went very wide. Wow. She is right. If I know I can make a man look, I am starting to be useful. What better way for mother nature to reward me than to make me tingly down there. When I get tingly, that means I am being special and useful to my boss. Oh god. I am not showing off today. Uncle John will never notice me today. I need to wear something tomorrow so he can notice that I am special and want to be useful. Then I will get these yummy tingles that make me all … Nicole giggled to herself … all wet and stuff.

“Now that we know how we are special and how we can transform, lets relax to some music before the session ends.” Nicole smiled and waved at the woman on the screen as she walked away, and the screen faded to a series of swirls and colors. The music was so soft and pleasant. Nicole giggled a bit because it was almost as if the headphones were also talking to her about how much she loves having big tits and wearing sexy lingerie and short skirts and low tops so that Uncle John and all of daddy’s other friends can see her for what she is—a special girl to be used by them. But obviously that was just her own head thinking those things over and over. It was part of the lessons today. She giggled thinking of Uncle John looking at her big titties telling her how he planned to use her for her special purpose. Her hand slid up under her long dress as she thought of Uncle John staring at her titties. Mmmmmmm, I get so tingly thinking about it. I wish Uncle John would use my titties today, but he has no idea because I have been hiding them too long. Nicole rubbed soft, slow, and firm as her head was filled with thoughts of being used by Uncle John. She wished she knew more about how she could help him with her titties and other special skills, but was sure the next lessons would clue her in. As she felt her tingles come on, she slid her water bottle into her mouth thinking how much she loved having the vitamin filled thick salty water inside her mouth. And she got even more tingly. She started to moan a bit and the water bottle slipped and as she grabbed it, a bit of water splattered over her face. It was so gooey and … white. It must have so many vitamins. It slowly dripped off her face onto the top of her dress. She used her finger to pull some off her face and dress and into her mouth. MMMM such good water. As she licked her finger and thought about Uncle John seeing her titties, she felt the best tingle ever in her panties. Oh god… that feels like … Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Nicle moaned as she was overcome with pleasure thinking of Uncle John seeing her tits.

After she calmed down, Nicole stood up to leave. She could feel how wet her panties were, so she decided to slide them off and toss them. They were old granny panties anyway, and she was not going to wear those types ever again.

Then she went down the hall to say good night to Uncle John, but he was not in his office. God, she wished he were here. She might accidentally brush up against him so he could at least feel her tits press into him. Only a note was there. “I understand you had a good lesson today, Nicole. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Uncle John.”

Nicole giggled. He would see her tomorrow—and lots more of her titties too.

Sarah went to the store on the way home. She bought several matching lingerie sets. All lace, all with push up bras, panties, garter belts, and stockings. Each set was a specific color—red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, pink, white, and black. She spent way too much money, but it would be totally worth it once Uncle John and the other men he works with see her and see how useful she can be.

Sarah went home and went right to bed. She was so excited to be useful the next day. And when her alarm went off, she sprung out of bed and put on one of her new lingerie sets. She was a little scared but decided to go very bold. She wore her green set. She had to admit, she never thought she would ever wear green stockings held up by a green garter belt. But then again, she never realized how useful she could be in an office so that … what was she doing? Oh yeah, so she could help women advance in the workplace and not be just seen as tits and ass. She would be useful to help the company and help Uncle John. God her tits looked great in her bra. She loved how the cups were sheer and lacy so that if he ever saw her in the bra, Uncle John would see she had super useful big tits. She was not sure how they would be useful, but she knew they would be for sure.

Nicole then put on a super cute short skirt that did little to hide her garter straps or tops of her stockings, and then a top that she buttoned only to mid chest, so the tops of her tits would be seen easily for the men, especially Uncle John, who would find them useful. Once she got to work, she was so excited that her panties were a little wet. She rushed down to Uncle Johns’s office, but his door was closed, and his ditz secretary was nowhere to be seen. She knocked on his door, but there was no answer. She thought she heard a muffled moaning sound like a girl really enjoying some yummy meal or something, but that was silly. So, she just left a note that said she hoped he could see her before the day was over, and then she walked down to the lab.

She chugged two water bottles. God, she wished she knew what was in this water that made it so yummy. She was so hungry for it that she spilled some down her chin and it dripped into her cleavage. It was all white and gooey with all those special vitamins and proteins. She smiled thinking that if anyone saw her, they would think she was bad at swallowing, which sounded kinda kinky, but she did not know why. She just giggled as she turned on the computer.

When the screen came to life, the girl was not there. Instead, there was an almost faceless man sitting at a desk. The lighting was so dark that it was hard to tell what was going on, but she could hear that same sound that she heard when she knocked on Uncle John’s door earlier in the morning. Then the man let out a big happy sigh. He sat there for a minute and then got up and walked away. His pants were partly undone—which was so silly. He is just like Uncle John, so must forget his fly is down sometimes.

Then suddenly, the girl crawled out from under the desk. She had a big gooey face. She must have had a bunch of water like me, Nicole thought. She was not even dressed. Only wearing lingerie. And her tits were out of her bra cups. They were gooey too. Nicole gasped until the girl smiled. “Oh hi.” She giggled. “You guys caught me before I was ready to teach you the next lesson. It’s OK. I had to help one of the executives here who had a big project he had to get some assistance with. Anyway …” She stood up and was about to put on her skirt when she smiled. “You know, it is just us girls. I am sure you do not mind if I keep my skirt and blouse off. Do you?”

Nicole giggled. “Of course not.”

“I guess I could put these girls away though.” She giggled and tucked her tits back into her bra cups.” She licked her fingers from all the goo that rubbed off from her tits to her hands. “Mmmmm so yummy.”

“I know. How about we all undress like this. Its good since we are all wearing our special lingerie, right?”

Nicole giggled and smiled. She stood up and dropped her skirt and top onto the floor and sat back down.

“So much better. Right girls? Now, we have to get back to our lessons. Specialized Lessons Urging Transformation.” The S and the T were in Red. “Let us talk about ‘lesson’ that ‘urge’ shall we. She then highlighted the L and the U. How can we, as smart powerful women get these lessons across to the old dinosaur men who will not change?”

Nicole sat there, wondering herself. How?

“Advertising. It is the oldest and best trick in the books girls. We need to advertise these lessons. That will get the attention of the men.

She then pulled out a t-shirt from a drawer. It was really a crop top. She pulled it over her chest. The bottom of the top did not even cover the bottom of her bra cups. But the shirt had a logo on it. “S.L.U.T.” She smiled. “See? S. L. U. T. Specialized Lessons Urging Transformation. We use the acronym to sell the lessons. And what better billboard than our own bodies because we have nice big tits that men are bound to look at anyway. So, we say, hey guy, look my way. Do you understand what I am about now? I am about having equal rights for women like me. That’s what these shirts say.”

Nicole smiled. It made so much sense. I can advertise that I am part of the new generation of women. I am a “S.L.U.T.” What a great idea.

The woman then reached around her back and undid her bra and slid it off, so that her SLUT crop top was the only thing covering her tits, and even then, just the top halves—barely. “Mmmmm that is much better. I love having my tits ready when the men see me advertising as a S.L.U.T. That way they know I am part of the new generation of women who only seek to advance women’s rights. Then men will not only look to see that I am a S.L.U.T., but they will see parts of my tits, so they know I am not just a S.L.U.T., but a useful S.L.U.T.” She stopped and smiled. “You know it is hard to say S.L.U.T. I’m just gonna say SLUT for now on. Ok?” Nicole nodded. It is easier to say SLUT than S.L.U.T. “Anyway, I wanna be the kind of SLUT that has upper management in her future.”

Nicole nodded as she sucked on the top of a water bottle, feeling the gooey water ooze over her tongue. Yes, I want to be a useful SLUT too. Nicole set the water bottle down and cupped her tits through her bra. God, I want to be useful so bad. She closed her eyes while using one hand to cup her tits and the other to run up and down the die of the water bottle. She imagined Uncle John calling her a useful S.L.U.T., and then she thought she would tell him to just call her SLUT because it is easier to say. Then how she would offer her tits to him so that he could see her usefulness, feel her usefulness, grab her and fondle her, and …. Nicole gasped. She felt a huge rush of pleasure in her panties. She moaned loudly. “Oh god Uncle John, fuck me. Please. I want to be a fuck tooooooooooooyyyyyyyy.” Nicole dropped the water bottle and let her hand wander to the front of her panties. She moaned and bucked in her chair.

Several minutes passed before Nicole opened her eyes, realizing what she had just done. She looked around, but of course she was alone. She still felt like she was being watched but did not know why. She thought she noticed some light coming from the observation room above, but when she looked up, no light was on. She then turned her attention back to the woman, who for some reason stopped like she was watching Nicole too. Silly. This is a video. She cannot see what I was doing.

“Now how can we sluts join upper management? Well, we have to develop into the type of girl who has upper management written all over her. Sure, having a ‘slut’ crop top helps, but how to we really show these old men, with their misguided ideas about what women are used for, really understand? She slid off her S.L.U.T. crop top and smiled. Mmmmm my big girls sure like the fresh air. How about we all undo our bras?

Nicole excited nodded. She unhooked her bra fast and felt the cool air hit her. Ahhhhhh. She cupped her tits, feeling her nipples grow so hard. God, I wish Uncle John could be touching them to see how useful I am.

Then the girl went to the big board, where the S, L, U, and T were highlighted in red. In fact, the rest of each word was erased and all that the board said was “SLUT.” Nicole giggled. It is so funny that this program to promote women has the acronym S.L.U.T., and that we just say “SLUT” to make it easy. Kinda like I am easy if Uncle John were to ask. She blushed and giggled more as she traced her fingers around her nipples.

“So, we Develop”—she wrote a big red D—“into Upper Management”—she wrote big red U and M. “And why do we want to be upper management girls? To be part of a Historic”—under DUM, she wrote a big red H—“Office”—she wrote a big red O—“Recruitment of like-minded women”—and she wrote a big red R. And on the big board, in big red letters was:

SLUT

DUM

HOR

“Who here wants to be a SLUT, a DUM HOR?”

Nicole’s hand shot up into the air. She even shouted out, “I wanna be a slut, a dumb whore.” Her tits bouncing and shaking with her excited reply.

“Now we have reached the most important part. Press the button on the arm of your chair.” Nicole did so. “Think about your male mentor.” Nicole immediately thought of Uncle John. “Imagine he sees you in your special lingerie. Maybe with your bra off and a “slut” crop top, or maybe a “dum hor” crop top. He can see your nice big titties and he knows you are ready and able to be useful. Imagine how excited you feel while he stares at you. Close your eyes and think about him looking you over.” Nicole closed her eyes and imagined Uncle John seeing her in a “slut” crop top that did not even cover her nipples, because her tits are super big given her usefulness. She also imagined wearing a yellow pair of lace panties, with yellow stockings held up by a yellow garter belt.

“Now hold those thoughts girls. Keep those eyes closed.” Nicole did as she was told. You know what those thoughts should be doing? Making you super excited. You should feel the excitement building. Useful girls love being excited.” As the woman spoke, a small finger began to rise up from the base of Nicole’s chair. It started to rub on the front of her panties. “Do you feel the excitement?” Nicole started to smile and squirm in her chair. She must have the best imagination, because she could feel lots of excitement—even in her panties. “Think about your mentor noticing how useful you look. Even touching your usefulness and telling you how impressed he is with you.” Nicole imagined Uncle John touching her tits. Her panties started to feel super wet almost as if someone were rubbing her down there, which was obviously silly, since she was alone.

“Imagine the mentor offering you the chance to use your special talents to help him relax and get more work done, calling you a useful girl, a special slut, a dumb whore. Can you feel how excited you would be?” The probe in Nicole’s chair began to push up higher in the chair and vibrate. It even pushed her panties such that it was directly touching her clit. “Can you feel how nice it would be to be that wanted by your mentor. To be the useful slut dumb whore that you have been trained to be. It is such a good feeling. So, keep those eyes closed and keep thinking about it.”

Nicole started to breath heavier as she could feel how exciting it would be an upper management, a dumb whore. She was squirming so much that she ended up sliding a bit forward and the probe pushed deep inside her. “Oh god yesssssss. Uncle John. Fuck me like a dumb whore.” Nicole kept her eyes closed as she started to rock forward and back, up and down as her imagination was so vivid. It felt like Uncle John was deep inside her. The probe vibrating more and more, pushing up, down, up, down.

“Tell your mentor how much you love having him relax inside you, relax all over you, use your tits for his relaxation.”

Nicole could feel her panties so wet from her vivid imagination. She screamed out. “Oh, please Uncle John, I want you to cum all over my face and tits, to use me for what I am, a SLUT, a DUM HOR!!!”

As soon as the words left her mouth, Nicole felt a rush of pleasure like she had never felt before. She started bucking up and down on her chair, as if a large item, even Uncle John’s cock, was thrusting up into her. She moaned and cupped her tits, pinching her hard nipples, feeling herself explode over and over. “Fuck me Uncle John, please. I am such a needy SLUT!”

Nicole collapsed forward. She felt spent. She finally caught her breath and felt like something was sliding out of her soaked pussy, which was obviously silly, since she was alone. It was not like she was just fucked by a chair. Chairs do not have cocks. She looked at the screen, and she saw the woman was smiling, as if she were looking right at her. “Mmmmmm it is so good to feel those special SLUT feeling isn’t it, girls? I mean who does not love a DUM HOR who is all wet and ready to be useful? Am I right?”

Nicole was still catching her breath but nodded.

“Now being useful can make a girl thirsty. And while we love our water bottles…” The woman held up her water bottle, which Nicole noticed looked exactly like a … she giggled … a cock. She smiled more when she saw the woman slide the water bottle in her mouth and basically put the entire thing in her throat before slowly pulling it out. Wow. That has to be a useful thing to do. “… Mmmm I love putting things like that in my mouth, don’t you?” Nicole nodded quickly and happily and grabbed her water bottle and began to suck the end of it. “Anyway, while we love our water bottles with the vitamins inside …” she paused and began to giggle. “… even if it dribbled all over our face and over our titties. Still, there is nothing better than having the best drink of all.” The woman then knelt down, wearing only her stockings, garter belt, and heels, and crawled over to a desk where a man was sitting. He was old—like Uncle John old. She winked at the camera and then turned to the man and undid his fly. Nicoel gasped. Oh my god. She’s gonna … Nicole leaned in closer and slid her water bottle into her mouth deep, then out, then I, then out, over and over.

The woman proceeded to undo the man’s pants and smile up at him. “Sir, I know I can be useful to you today. Please let me help.” She then pulled out his cock. Nicole gasped again. It was so thick. So many grey hairs around it. His balls were so full looking. God, she wants to be this useful. That way she can prove that women belong in the business world. She began to suck on her water bottle more. She wished she could be as useful as this woman was being. She licked her lips at the women slowly lowered her head into the man’s lap. God, she is so lucky, to be able to prove how useful she can be. When the man called the woman a “slut,” Nicole felt herself grow wet all over again. The woman obviously took the compliment well too as she immediately lowered her head so deep her nose was in his pubes. Nicole gasped and then shoved her wattle bottle down her throat. She let it stay down her throat too—she was determined to do everything the woman did to the man’s cock with the water bottle.

Soon the woman was bobbing her head slow and deep. Each time she went down, she went to the base and kept her mouth down for an extra couple of seconds. Nicole likewise slid her water bottle into her throat and kept it there too. When the woman came up, she did so slowly and then licked the tip. Nicole did the same. She even noticed the woman playing with the man’s balls with her hand while she sucked him. Nicole fondled the base of her bottle. When the man grabbed her tits, Nicole moaned wishing Uncle John were grabbing hers. She knew big tits were super useful and this man was using the woman so well.

The woman popped her mouth off and looked at the man. “Fuck my titties sir.” And before he said a word, she was wrapping her jugs around his big fat cock. Nicole wrapped her tits around her water bottle. She bobbed up and down faster and faster, telling the man, “Please sir, call me names that remind me what I am.” When he called her a “slut,” the woman moaned like she came. When he called her a dumb whore,” she screamed out before taking his cock back in her mouth as deep as ever. Nicole tried hard to mimic this with the water bottle but found it too hard to keep up. Instead, she shoved her panties aside and slid the water bottle inside her dripping pussy and then used her hands to cup her tits. “Oh god Uncle John, please use me like this. I want to be your dumb whore, your slut, your fuck toy. I am nothing but a set of tits and wet holes.”

Nicole then saw the woman on the screen pop her mouth off as the man shot a huge load of cum across her face. Then another big ribbon of cum that went into her hair and another across her tits. The woman moaned loudly especially when he called her a “cum rag.” Nicole came too as she watched. She pulled out the water bottle from her pussy and squirted water, thick white vitamin water, all over her face and tits too. I want to be Uncle John’s cum rag so he can be a better manager and I can be a useful slut and a dum hor. The woman smiled at the man and then turned to face the camera. “You can be useful Nicole. You are a dum hor. I know you have it in you.” Nicoel gasped again and smiled. She’s talking to me. She knows I can be useful. The screen went blank.

Nicole sat up in her chair and smiled. She stood up to walk out but was shocked when she saw Uncle John sitting in the room smiling at her.

“Oh my god. Uncle John! I …” Nicole realized she was dripping with the vitamin water and was wearing only stockings, garter belt, and heels. Then it hit her. It was a test to see if she learned to be a S.L.U.T., a D.U.M. H.O.R. She was ready.

She walked over to the great man. “Sir … Uncle John … I know I am not equal to a man. But I can be a useful slut. I promise. I will be the best dumb whore you ever had.” She lowered down to her knees and smiled up. “I can prove it.”

When she finally lifted her head up again, drenched in Uncle John’s cum, she smiled wide. He told her how he was going to let her prove how useful she was to all of her dad’s friends. He even told her to let her friends know about the job opportunities, well at least her friends who had useful big titties. Nicole had done it. She had proven that these men who thought of her only as a sex object was in fact a useful person in the business world. To celebrate, later that day Uncle John fucked her as she bent over his desk, and he came all over her big useful titties. He even gave her a $5 tip so she could have proof of her value. She was a slut, a dumb whore, a businesswoman.