The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NICOLE GETS AN INTERNSHIP

Nicole Messer was determined to prove to her dad that she was just as smart, just as hard working, and just as likely to be a successful business executive as any man. In fact, Nicole was so determined to prove this since she could first remember. When she began to “physically mature,” she went out of her way to cover up her busty figure. Sure, when she was at a pool party, especially when she was younger, she would wear a bikini that would display her large chest—which was a C cup by the age of 13 and now an easy DD at 22. But she otherwise wore modest outfits and minimizer bras. She went out of her way to study extra hard throughout school and avoid any relationship” that might tie her down. She found most of the boys her age to be just that anyway, immature punks interested in getting laid versus having a successful career. Now Nicole was about to complete her degree as one of the top students in her business class. She had dozens of internships to choose from.

The one internship that most appealed to her was in a city 100 miles away from home. Not only could she have an adventure in a new city, she could do so without her father meddling into her career—he knew just about every businessman in her town, so he could find out whatever he needed to through his connections. She didn’t want his help or his interference. She was her own woman bound to prove to him and to the rest of the world that she was a future top executive, maybe even a CEO.

One of the interesting things about the internship was that the company was owned by someone she knew—John Johnson, one of her dad’s oldest friends. This gave her an even better chance of landing the internship. On the other hand, Nicole was certain to let Mr. Johnson know that she would not take any job unless he promised to keep it a secret from her father.

When she arrived in town, Nicole couldn’t help but be impressed with the busy downtown and all the tall buildings, skyscraper after skyscraper, lots of well-dressed businessmen and even a few businesswomen (although not enough for Nicole’s feminist view point). Of course there were plenty of staffers all over town too—mostly if not exclusively women, all of whom were dressed less conservatively than their female executive counterparts. The “secretary” type seemed to be one with shorter skirts and higher heels. They wore more makeup and exposed far more cleavage than the executives. Nicole was certainly glad she never fell into this prototype that men, like her dad, felt all “girls” belonged. Nicole was no girl—she was a woman.

When she arrived at Johnson Tower, Nicole knew instantly that this was the place for her, especially after she secured Mr. Johnson’s promise of secrecy as far as telling her father about her working for him. Johnson Tower was the tallest building in town with people hustling all over. The security man at the lobby directed her to the proper elevator to get to the top floor where she was to meet Mr. Johnson. Nicole didn’t notice that there were no female executives in Johnson Tower—but she was too busy simply being impressed. This also caused her to fail to see that every “secretary” in the building wore the shortest skirts possible in a business—so short that most had exposed stocking tops and garter straps simply from the mere act of walking. These women also wore the lowest cut possible tops that one might see in a company—perhaps too low cut. Glimpses of lace bras were the norm. Glimpses of substantial cleavage were standard.

Once Nicole got to the top floor, she was escorted by a voluptuous woman wearing 4 inch heels, a bright blue pleated skirt, and a partially sheer white top. The woman’s bright red lace pushup bra was plainly visible thru the top and her matching red garter straps holding her black stockings were easily seen due to the shortness of her skirt. Her breasts were rather well displayed by her bra and bounced pleasantly—perfectly—with each step she took. She introduced herself as Miss Jenkins—one of Mr. Johnson’s top assistants. She led Nicole to a large waiting area just outside Mr. Johnson’s impressive office door. Nicole offered a “thank you Ms. Jenkins,” to which she received a pleasant but firm “you are welcome Nicole. But it is Miss Jenkins.” Nicole nodded and felt sad that the poor woman was still caught up in the world that Nicole’s dad lived in—a world where women were second class citizens, or more accurately, sex objects.

Miss Jenkins instructed Nicole to have a seat and that she would get Mr. Johnson to come soon. Miss Jenkins smiled, very pleased with herself when she said this and then disappeared into Mr. Johnson’s office. Over 15 minutes passed before Miss Jenkins reappeared through the doorway. Nicole was certain that her eyes were betraying her when she thought she noticed Miss Jenkins’ blouse seemed rumpled and her hair was mussed up whereas before it was perfectly coifed. She licked her lips contently when she instructed Nicole to follow her inside.

Nicole’s heart began racing fast as she entered the impressive door and it sped up when she saw an office larger than her own apartment. Sitting at the large desk overlooking then entire city was John Johnson—her dad’s longtime friend. Nicole smile wide and her heart slowed down when he smiled back, stood and opened his arms wide - “Nicki—so good to see you. Please come in.” Nicole walked in as Miss Jenkins stood at the door. “Is there anything else I can do for you sir.” “Not right now Miss Jenkins—although I am sure I will need your services later on this afternoon.” “Very good sir—I look forward to your coming, errr, coming to get me when you need it.” She giggled slightly as she closed the door on her way out. Nicole did not notice the somewhat odd “phraseology” used by Miss Jenkins.

Nicole was awestruck as she looked around the office. “Mr. Johnson. Thanks so much for giving me this opportunity.” He smiled. “Nicki—when it is just you and me, I can still call you Nicki can’t I? If you want to call me Mr. Johnson in front of others, I am OK with that. When it is just us two, you can still call me Uncle John.” Nicole smiled at the kindness of the old family friend as he brought up her longtime family nickname that only the closest of family and friends ever used. “Thanks Mr. Joh… I mean Uncle John.”

Johnson then showed Nicole the view from his windows overlooking the city. Nicole was very impressed my how much he could see as if he were the king of the city. Johnson was spending most of his attention looking over Nicole, noticing she still went out of her way to hide her enormous tits. Part of him felt a slight bit of guilt as he considered his plan to mold her to fit his desires, a guilt he easily overcame.

“Now Nicki, the first thing we need to do is put you through orientation. The focus will be more on your internship at first—but eventually we will move you to executive training. The most important thing I can advise you is that attention to all the details, strong focus on your training—these are the things that will get you far in this business world. So follow the orientation program and I can promise you that you will soon be one of the more sought after young ladies this company has ever had.”

Nicole smiled and nodded, taking in the advice of the great man, the family friend.

Johnson grabbed his phone and called to his executive assistant Miss Jenkins. “Nicole is ready to commence her orientation. Set her up in Training Room 47. Understood?” After a pause, “Good girl.” Nicole thought it odd that Uncle John would say that phrase—very sexist and condescending—yet perhaps there was a clear delineation between executives and staff and this phrase simply reinforced it. Regardless, Nicole was certain that she would not ever utter that phrase to whoever would become her assistant.

In a matter of seconds, Miss Jenkins walked into the room and smiled broadly at Mr. Johnson. “Nicole, follow Miss Jenkins and she will take you to the orientation training room. Just follow her directions.” “Yes Uncl.. err Mr. Johnson.”

Nicole followed Miss Jenkins noticing that her breasts bounced almost comically with each step. She was proud that she did not see the need to flaunt herself that way or to call attention to her chest the way Miss Jenkins did. It must be a bit sad, Nicole thought, to have your big chest be your best asset, or at least think of yourself that way.

Miss Jenkins took Nicole down the elevator to one of the lower floors. It seemed almost deserted. She didn’t see any human activity but could tell that there must be some things going on with all the impressive electronic hardware everywhere. They entered a long hallway with doors labeled with various numbers. When they reached “Training room 47,” Miss Jenkins opened the door. Inside was a simple, although large, desk with a computer screen. There was a set of headphones lying on the table attached to a cord running to a large computer nearby. The chair was oddly shaped with part of the seat seeming to have an opening in the center of the seat. The room itself had 20 foot tall ceilings and a series of windows that were so high up the walls—the bottoms of the windows were over 10 feet from the floor—that they were useless to anyone in the room. Nicole assumed these were designed for light or maybe air circulation.

Once directed to sit, Nicole found the chair comfortable despite the odd hole in the middle. She listened to Miss Jenkins who told her to follow the prompts on the screen and to listen to the instructions over the headphones. Nicole also remembered what Uncle John told her about paying close attention to the program. Miss Jenkins told Nicole that the headphones were designed to eliminate all other potential distractions so that the orientation would go smoothly. Miss Jenkins also showed Nicole a mini-fridge right alongside the desk which contained several bottles of cold water should Nicole get thirsty. After answering a few simple questions from Nicole, Miss Jenkins left the room and left Nicole alone.

Nicole was impressed. Such a large amount of work obviously went into this orientation program. So many great executives must have started just like this. And now here she was, the only potential executive from the current round of recruits, and all the attention of the orientation system was going to her benefit.

She smiled proudly and put on the headphones. She hit a button and the computer came to life. Both the screen and the voice said the same thing “Welcome to Johnson Industries. This is the commencement of your orientation.”

The screen and the voice worked in concert instructing her to enter her name, age, address, and other basic identifying information. (Nicole did not notice the subliminal messages being sent visually and audibly telling her that she must obey the instructions she gets from the program and from Mr. Johnson, and that she found herself very thirsty and in need of water. She also did not know the water was laced with chemicals to enhance the effect of the subliminal messages).

There were many other questions regarding her various academic and social interests, past education and achievements, and other items that could easily be found on any resume. All the while the subliminal messages continued and Nicole began drinking water. The messages reinforced her need to obey as well as to not question when asked for information that might be embarrassing or intimate.

The program then asked her various information about the size of her body, instructing her that the company often provides clothing, whether it be a company t-shirt, jacket, or even more formal attire, and that this information was simply to make sure all items fit properly. Nicole noted her height (only about 5′2″), her weight (125 lbs.), and even her bust size (34DD), among other things. Nicole was growing thirstier as she typed in the information, and was surprised that she had gone through three bottles already. She was a bit surprised the program was so detailed—even to the size of her chest, but she understood there was a reasonable purpose for the questions. No need to question why they ask, after all, Johnson Industries is run by Uncle John—and following his orders makes sense, especially since they are simply offering to help fit the right outfits for me.

Soon there were questions about her past sexual behaviors. Nicole was surprised that such questions would be asked during orientation but the computer told her that the company wanted to be certain that it was not infringing on anyone’s sexual orientation, gender identification, or their social activities. Nicole thought this made sense and was happy to tell the computer program that she had been sexually active since she was in high school but found sex to be less than fulfilling. She described her experiences in vaginal intercourse, her one time that she tried anal, and the 2 times she gave head. She went into many details—per the prompting from the computer—on how she found giving head to be demeaning (kneeling in front of a boy and having him grab her hair and call her names was so “caveman”) and the taste of a penis and sperm to be less than pleasant. She told the computer that she was somewhat ashamed of her body because she found it frustrating that men often ignored her skills and instead focused on her chest. The phrase “my eyes are up here” was a constant refrain in Nicole’s head since she was 12. She was tired of boys looking at her as a big-boobed bimbo.

Upon completing these questions Nicole was told to take a 10 minute break. She found herself quickly going to the ladies room (she had finished a total of 6 bottles of water!) and then guzzling 3 more bottles of water as soon as she returned to the desk. She made a mental note to tell Uncle John that there must be a problem with the HVAC system making the room too dry.

Once back to the program Nicole was shown a video about Johnson Industries. While she watched she was inundated with more messages—it’s OK to be a girl and to let people see that you are feminine, getting the attention of older men is one certain way to get noticed, and dressing to get that attention is not only a good practice, it is fun. Nicole was bombarded with instructions on lingerie, skirt length (short), heel size (tall), and the need to expose glimpses of lingerie and cleavage. The messages continued with the instructions that men are such sexual beings that women are perhaps more important than anyone else to the success of any business because only they can help an older executive relieve the stress of their important work. Nicole was told that compliments from older male executives were a sure sign of a girl’s helpfulness.

Nicole didn’t even notice that she entered into a trance while watching and that the video lasted nearly 2 hours.

After the video ended, there were questions to complete, this time a true or false quiz to see how well she was paying attention. Nicole knew she would nail this quiz because she paid attention just as ordered (not realizing she was obeying an order):

  1. Dressing in sexy colorful lingerie is an important thing for any girl in the business world to do? True or True?
  2. Wearing outfits that let older male executives see your sexy lingerie is one of the best things a girl can do to help the company be successful? True or True?
  3. Girls with big tits need to make sure older male executives see their tits because it helps these men relax? True or True?
  4. When an older male executive notices your body, it is a sign that you are being helpful to the company? True or True?

Nicole noticed that the choices for the answer was true to true, which seemed odd. Fortunately, the answer was “true” each time. She would be sure to tell Uncle John about this computer glitch once she saw him again. Then it occurred to her that she was not dressed in any way to see him. Hopefully he would not ask for her until tomorrow—by then she could have a better outfit on. Her pants suit was obviously not proper for a girl of Johnson Industries to wear—a rookie mistake that Nicole would not make again if she had any hope of becoming a top executive.

The computer congratulated her each time she got the answer correct. It said “Good Girl Nicole!” each time. Nicole even giggled to herself when she got the answers right.

The computer then told her that the program was finished for the day and that orientation would commence again the next day. It went on to say that new employees of Johnson Industries were given a 75% discount at various clothing shops located on the ground floor of the building. Nicole looked at her watch—it had been 6 hours of training!! It seemed like only half an hour. She drank 16 bottles of water throughout the day!! Maybe the video ran a bit long, she wondered. Regardless, she needed to get the right outfits if she was going to be useful to the company. She hurried to the main floor to do some shopping.

Two hours later Nicole walked out of the store with more outfits than anyone might need. She bought several pleated skirts that ended 4 inches above her knee. With each step she could have her skirt flip and flounce so that her lingerie underneath could be seen. A good girl lets men see her garter straps and stocking tops Nicole reminded herself—not once thinking that these were new ideas just brought to her thru the programming.

She bought plenty of blouses too—each low cut and partially sheer. How else could a useful girl like her let then older men see her colorful bras and big titties? Nicole didn’t realize she was now referring to her chest and breasts as titties.

And of course she bought plenty of lingerie items—mostly sets. Each with a lace bra that pushed up her titties even more, and lace panty, and a lace garter belt. She bought many pairs of stockings, again lots of colors. She even bought 3 pairs of heels, the kind Miss Jenkins wears, she thought. 4 inch heels to help the men relax. Colorful lacy lingerie is a wonderful thing to wear as it helps older male executives relax by putting them in a cheerful mood.

Nicole even wore one outfit out of the store in case she might run across an executive or even better Uncle John. She wore a white blouse that was cut so the tops of her tits showed, and a red pleated skirt. She wore a black lingerie set, even black stockings, with red heels. The black garter straps were obvious with every step she took, and her black bra was easily visible through her white blouse. This outfit will help any man who might see me, Nicole thought as she walked out. Her tits bounced with each step and the bouncing was plainly visible given her low cut top. She was certain this would cheer up any older male executive she might see.

As she walked around the main floor, Nicole looked for Uncle John or at least another older executive, but unfortunately, none were seen. She did get plenty of looks from men on the sidewalks as she made her way to her car. Some of the younger men whistled at her, but these younger men didn’t need or deserve the relaxation she was providing by her appearance. At least tomorrow, Nicole thought, plenty of older executives would see her and be cheered up enough to do their important work for the company.

The next morning, Nicole put on a yellow lingerie set. The bra barely contained her tits—her nipples were not even covered given how low the bra cups were cut. Her bright yellow stockings completed the lingerie look. She then found a pleated black skirt that was so short her ass was nearly visible and certainly would be if she bent or even sat down. The white top was just like the one she wore out of the store yesterday so that the tops of her tits were basically on full display, and given the bra cup situation, even her nipples were easily seen either thru the sheerness of the top or thru the low cut nature of the top.

Nicole arrived back in Johnson Towers and was soon ogled by several older men in the main lobby and on the elevator. Nicole was so proud of how she was able to be useful in only her second day on the job. She even overheard one of the men—he had to be at least 60, so he must be a top guy she thought—say she had the best tits he has seen in years and that Johnson really did a great job in getting her on board. Nicole was so excited to be noticed!

Once she arrived at the orientation floor, Nicole returned to the otherwise empty lab, put on her headphones and started up the computer. She felt a bit of a rush of cool air underneath her as her skirt provided no coverage of her bottom once she sat down. The only thing separating her from the chair seat (and the opening in the seat), was her yellow panties.

Johnson smiled to himself as he observed his friend’s daughter from his position in the observation area above the lab. She really took to the instructions regarding her outfit rather well, he thought.

The orientation program welcomed Nicole back and congratulated her on her outfit—the program instructed Nicole that its video sensors were able to assess her outfit as well within office protocol. Nicole was proud once again. The program then went into another video about the routine day-to-day procedures for many of the staff—something Nicole thought was not all that important to her given that she was on the executive track, but she supposed that every executive should know what the staff does too. Within a short time Nicole was downing another water bottle and soon in a trance. Two hours later she shook her head and was surprised how much details about staff routine were discussed. She also didn’t realize she drank 4 more bottles of water. Wow, time flies during these training videos. While in the trance Nicole was given plenty of subliminal messages about the need to always dress to please the older men in the office and to take pleasure from being so useful. The messages told her that sexual pleasure was a very normal and common reaction to a job-well-done. Further that being praised by an older executive with a “good girl” was the highest form of compliment a girl could ever expect to receive and this often led to spontaneous orgasms. Doing a good job in her appearance and getting a “good girl” were two of the most important things a girl can do at Johnson Industries. As such a girl is entitled to feel the pleasure of an orgasm after receiving the compliment.

After another break and a few more bottles of water—Nicole reminded herself to remember to bring the dry air to Uncle John’s attention—Nicole was back at the desk watching another video. Finally, a video about the duties of executives! Nicole was a little disappointed as the video began—each of the executives was an older man, no female executives. Yet, she was glad they could see her dressed properly of course (it never occurring to her that this was a video and they could not see her at all). Despite the initial disappointment, eventually Nicole’s mind wandered off and before she knew it another three hours had passed and 5 more empty water bottles were at her desk. Nicole was certain she paid close attention anyway as she immediately remembered that the most important role for any female executive was letting one of the older male executives have access to her tits in case he needed some extra stress relief. Nicole was proud that she had especially large tits meaning her services were in greater need and would provide more benefit for the company. Just thinking about it made Nicole shiver a little in happiness. She could feel her nipples were rock hard and when she reached up to touch them, she felt her pussy grow wet. Wow, she thought, I am going to be an excellent executive because look how well I dress and respond and there are no men around here. Once an older man is around, I will be soaked—meaning I must be doing a good job. Nicole closed her eyes and imagined Uncle John calling her a “good girl” and she had an immediate mini-orgasm.

After another break Nicole returned for more training and this time is was based on mindfulness of good girls. Nicole giggled when the computer called her a good girl. She even got a little wet again just from that—she was really killing this training!

The computer instructed her to close her eyes and imagine working hard at her executive duties. She was told to picture herself wearing her best executive outfit. Nicole imagined herself in bright rainbow colors—a red blouse and skirt, pink heels, and bright purple lingerie. She imagined dressing and undressing over and over as instructed. Then she was instructed to imagine herself in the office of one of the older male executives letting him relax as he played with her tits. Imagining him order you to undress and to model your outfit and slowly remove it, piece by piece, being told what a good girl you were.

Nicole was following the directions very well—eyes closed, imagining herself in this very real everyday type of work situation where her special executive skills were very much needed to help the company. She followed, obeyed really, the computer just as she was told—imagining over and over the dressing, the undressing, the older man playing with her tits (sucking on them, kissing them, bouncing them). Imagining being told what a good girl she was. Feeling so proud and important to the company, receiving the sexual stimulation that comes with doing her job the best way possible.

Nicole was even feeling—as if her mind was doing it to her—as if her pussy was being played with too. As if her work duties, as she performed them were causing her not only to orgasm—but to feel as if she was being physically pleasured. A slow but firm rubbing pressure right over her clit, rewarding her for all the duties she was doing as a good girl.

Johnson observed from above as he watched his friend’s daughter sit at her station, her eyes shut, the headphones on her, and the probe under her chair now rising to gently rub over her clit, through her soaked panties. He could see her wiggling in her chair and hear her softly moaning in pleasure—knowing her feelings were being reinforced with the reward of sexual pleasure.

Nicole was both excited and scared as she removed her headphones. She clearly understood how important it was for female executives to present in colorful sexy way to better the firm. She understood that her tits were going to be useful to the older male executives to help them relax and fulfill their duties. In fact she knew that she would feel pleasure, sexual pleasure, simply from doing her important job

After the last break there was another “true or false” quiz.

  1. Being told you are a “good girl” makes you very happy, even horny because being useful to older male executives is sexually stimulating? True or True?
  2. Having an older male executive take special notice of your big tits and even touch them and use them for his pleasure is one of the biggest signs that you are a useful “good girl” for the company? True or True?
  3. When older male executives are under any stress at work, a “good girl” always knows that letting him play with your tits is a very good way to relieve this stress? True or True?
  4. Having big tits is one of your best skills? True or True?

Nicole noticed the problem with the computer glitch wasn’t fixed yet. But since each answer was obviously true anyway, it didn’t matter. Besides, she was told she was a “good girl” after each correct answer and she felt as if her pussy was actually being played with too when she got an answer right. It was almost as if the chair was fucking her, she thought and she giggled, not realizing the chair indeed was probing firmly into her now soaking wet panties.

Nicole was rewarded at the end of the session with one last mindfulness exercise. She was told to imagine having several older men grab at her tits, pinch her nipples, and generally fondle her tits during a meeting. Nicole kept her eyes closed practicing her mindfulness as the probe under the chair poked at her in a rapid fire like manner. Nicole felt an enormous orgasm as she completed the exercise and found it odd that it felt like her brand new yellow panties were torn. She giggled when she looked down to see they really were torn—she must have been so deep in thought that her own work-usefulness orgasm actually caused her panties to tear. She reminded herself to buy another set before she left for the day as she removed her torn panties and tossed them in the trash can.

As Nicole walked through the lobby to the store, she felt the cool rush of air across her bare and still wet pussy. She giggled thinking an older man might actually see her pussy if she bent just the right way. She giggled more when she decided to “accidentally” drop her purse when she saw an older executive walk nearby. Might as well give him a good show, Nicole thought. When she heard him mumble “good girl” she felt another gush of another orgasm.

The next day Nicole wore a pink set of lingerie, even pink stockings and heels. She wore a very pretty baby blue top that was cut like her white top. Over half of her tits, even the nipples were prominently displayed. Her yellow skirt was form-fitting and the garter straps were visible given how tight the skirt was. The bottoms of the garter straps were visible due to the length, or lack thereof, of the skirt.

Once she got to her training station, Nicole had to slide her skirt up over her hips just to sit down. She giggled thinking if anyone saw her like this they would think she was intentionally showing off her pink panties—and she secretly wished she could show Uncle John—maybe he might even call her a good girl.

The program today was more videos. But the first break Nicole noticed her panties were soaked and although she was certain she was paying very close attention to the video on negotiations, all she could think of was dressing and undressing in front of older male executives and having them squeeze and pinch her tits until she came over and over. She was sure that the key to any good negotiation was a proper physical presentation anyway. She knew that if she was ever engaged in some sort of negotiation on behalf of the company that she would be able to get some older man from another company to see it her way anyway by offering him access to her titties. It was these thoughts that were the reason she was so wet, Nicole was convinced. Offering her tits to a competing executive was not only the best thing to do for the company’s bottom line, it was almost as rewarding as having a fellow Johnson Industries older executive suck on her tits. Either way Nicole would get wet.

Nicole had several more water bottles and found herself sucking on the end of one by the time the video ended.

During the afternoon training video, Nicole soon found herself daydreaming of an older male executive fondling her tits when she was told that her services were insufficient and that she needed to go to the next level to help the company. Nicole was scared fearing that she was not fulfilling her obligations as a good girl—obligations that company needed her to fulfill in order for the company to be successful. She was told by the computer to imagine how much harm could come to the entire company if she didn’t do everything she needed to do. The video suddenly ended.

When Nicole removed her headphones, she was overcome with fear. What if dressing the right way and properly offering her tits was not enough to help the company. She knew she was plenty smart and she would either figure it out herself or probably get it thru the next day’s training session.

As she walked out of the building, through the lobby, Nicole failed to notice her skirt was still hiked up exposing her panties. She was too caught up in her thoughts on doing more for the company.

That night Nicole spent her time thinking about being even more useful—as instructed by the orientation program. What could she do if her tits were not enough? She struggled, thinking about it, knowing her purpose in the company was being useful to the older men. After she fell asleep she had a dream about Uncle John. She was called into his office and immediately she knew she had to let him play with her big titties. As he played with them, Nicole looked down and saw his pants bulging out. She imagined he must feel a lot of stress down there when it hit Nicole—she had to relive the tension in his pants. Nicole dreamed this over and over through the night. When she woke up, her finger was in her mouth and she was bobbing her mouth up and down her finger. She was soaked again in her panties and she decided that she better stop wearing panties to bed for now on.

Nicole dressed in a bright orange outfit. Her blouse was pale but bright. Her skirt - deep dark orange. Her lingerie was all white. She considered not wearing panties and when she remembered that her own thoughts destroyed her panties two days ago, she decided that this was the best choice.

She made a special effort to make sure she “accidentally” dropped her purse several time in the lobby that morning before getting on an elevator. She even went so far as to stand right next to an older man in the elevator and “accidentally” grab his hand and place it on her chest so that he was grabbing the exposed upper half of one of her tits. She giggled and felt a small wetness start when he said “good girl” to her as she got off the elevator.

Once in the training room, Nicole felt her tits ache in pleasure just from this little bit of attention. Since she was alone, she decided that she did not need to wear her blouse or her bra, and thus took them off. She sat on the chair wearing only her skirt, her garter belt, her stockings and her shoes. Without her panties, the rush of cool air under the seat of the chair felt so good.

Once her headphones were on Nicole watched another video. She hoped this would be the last one, they seemed short, but apparently lasted a long time as the clock was always several hours later when they ended. Nicole grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and noticed the company must have changed vendors as these new bottles were different in shape and appearance. The neck of the bottle was much longer—6 inches long and had a mushroom shaped top with a small slit-like hole to get the water out. Even the bottom of the bottle was odd—having two roundish reservoirs at the bottom. Nicole held the bottle for a long time, caressing it to get the feel for its shape. She felt most comfortable holding the bottom reservoirs gently in one hand and keeping the tip in the other as she moved her hand up and down the bottle’s neck to get the water to flow into her thirsty mouth. Nicole ended up drinking 3 bottles this way before she remembered to start the video. She even ended up having the water squirt all over her face one time because it seemed like a fun thing to do—besides, since she was topless, all the water spilt over her, not her nice blouse.

In this new video a new female executive is shown walking into the office on her first day. She is wearing all white lingerie and black skirt and blouse. Her tits bounce up and down as she walks. The bottom of her ass cheeks show as she walks in her short skirt. She walks into an office where an older man sits. He smiles and greets her as Miss Spencer. She smiles and immediately walks to his side of the desk. She giggles slightly when he nods his head and she slowly peels off her blouse and then lets her skirt hit the floor. She undoes her bra and it drops too. She then kneels and her head disappears under his desk. How odd, Nicole thought. She didn’t let him play with her nice titties like a good executive. Instead she just disappeared.

The man sits at his desk smiling and repeating “good girl” although Miss Spencer is nowhere to be seen. Soon the man closes his eyes and lets out a sigh of relief and pleasure. He softly moans to himself. After a few more minutes Miss Spencer’s head appears and then she stands up from under his desk. “Will there be anything else sir?” “Not now dear, although I will be sure to call you if I need to come.” She giggles, re-dresses, and leaves.

The camera follows Miss Spencer to another office where 3 men work at a conference table. She walks in and lies across the table on her back, her head dangling off the edge. One of the men crawls up on the table and straddles over her. He smiles and undoes her blouse. The angle of the camera makes it hard to tell, but he seems to be fiddling with his pants before we hear him moan slightly as her head leans up and forward. Her head seems to be moving up and down before her head falls back, and there is a white crème of some sort dripping from her face and hair. She smiles contently and the man crawls off the table. Then she turns and gets on all fours on the table and her skirt hiked up exposing her panties. One of the men gets behind her and another stands in front of her face. Again from the camera angles, it is difficult to see, but the man behind her seems to be rocking his hips back and forth and her body is bouncing forward in the same rhythm. At the same time, the man in front of her is very close to her head and her face seems to be planted into his crotch. This goes on for several minutes before both men react the same way. After they step away from camera view, Miss Spencer is seen licking her lips and her face has even more crème all over it. It is even dribbling down her chin and neck into her cleavage and her tits seem to have popped out from the bra cups and out of the top of her blouse. There is some crème on them too. She also had her panties slightly torn so she slides them off and tosses them away before crawling off the table.

Nicole watched the entire video breathing heavier and heavier as she watched. Miss Spencer is a really good executive, Nicole thought. She was able to get all those men to call her a good girl many times. And they all seemed very happy with her work. Nicole was happy too (not realizing the probe had been thrusting in and out of her for the past 30 minutes, nor realizing that she was bobbing her mouth up and down another water bottle the same time too). Miss Spencer comes on screen and tells the viewer—I love being a good girl for Johnson Industries. She licks her lips and even runs a finger across her face to take some of the crème off and then she slides the finger into her mouth enjoying every drop. Nicole had 3 orgasms as she watched Miss Spencer show her how to be a good girl.

As she left the training room that afternoon, Nicole was certain she could be a good girl like Miss Spencer. She just had to figure out exactly what Miss Spencer was doing under the desk with the one man, or on top of the table with the other two men. That night Nicole put on a babydoll that she bought at the company store. It was bright red and completely sheer. She didn’t wear any panties. She even had one of the company water bottles on the side of her bed, not recalling that she took one home with her.

As she slept Nicole had a dream of a faceless older male executive calling her into his office and her undressing and disappearing under his desk. When she got on her knees, Nicole felt his hand on her tits, fondling and she knew what her purpose was to be. She looked and saw a bulge in his lap. She quietly undid the man’s pants and found the source of the bulge, an erection of his cock. She freed it from his pants and giggled when she realized it was just like a water bottle. She then began to drink from the cock the same way, using one hand to play with the reservoirs and another to stroke the cock while her mouth and tongue worked over the head. Soon in her dream Nicole felt the cock explode all over her face covering her with the most wonderful crème, just like the kind on Miss Spencer’s face. Nicole came 4 times as she dreamed, knowing that sexual pleasure and business success were hers if she dressed right and pleased older male cocks with her mouth.

When Nicole woke up she found her babydoll and face were soaked. She was holding an actual water bottle, which was now empty, inside her wet pussy, slowly thrusting it in and out. Nicole giggled and felt a bit embarrassed. She also couldn’t help but think that she figured out what Miss Spencer was doing in the video. Nicole also knew that she was ready to be the best executive ever because she had big tits and was able to get a water bottle all the way down into her mouth, like a good girl. She knew that the best way to help older male executives relax was to let them release their stress in her mouth, on her face, and across her tits. Even having some of that built up stress release on her outfit was OK because it was proof of her usefulness.

Nicole decided on a schoolgirl-like outfit for work: a very short plaid skirt that ended just below her ass cheeks. All white lingerie. Her panties and garter straps were in the wide open to help relax even stressed out men on the company elevator. Her white blouse was low cut so her big titties were able to be seen and even touched with ease. She was going to be super useful even if she spent most of her time in the training room.

As soon as she got into the lobby, Nicole felt eyes all over her—and she grew flushed with excitement being useful just be walking by. She decided to have more “accidents” as she wandered the lobby—lingering to maximize the number of men, and there seemed to be lots of older executives today, who could see her. She dropped her purse 4 times and slowly bent over each time to retrieve it. She leaned over a potted plant as if examining the root system, knowing full well she was actually more interested in increasing the size of the roots in the many pairs of pants she saw. She giggled as she thought of all the men getting hard looking at her. She even leaned forward over some counters to make sure her tits just about spilled out of their top. She even asked one man—he was almost 70 she guessed—to help her put her one tit back. She had him hold her top as she slowly put her big boobie away. She gave him a peck on the cheek and thanked him for his help. She even let him give her boob a squeeze to help him relax.

Once on the elevator, she decided to “drop” her purse one last time and she knelt down on both knees in front of a man in his 50s to pick it up. She knelt all the way down and her face was inches away from his crotch. She giggled when she “fell” forward and her face brushed up against his crotch. She felt a rush of wetness in her panties when he put his hand on her head to help her balance. He was so nice to help she thought. Too bad she had to get to training or else she could help with what seemed to be growing in his pants.

She got to her training station and instantly sucked on a water bottle as if it were a cock from her dream. It was funny how the water bottles were shaped like this, Nicole thought. She even noticed there seemed to be “veins” on the sides of the bottles. She already planned to take another home with her to practice on later.

Once in front of the computer, Nicole put on her headphones and watched. This time it was Miss Jenkins—Uncle John’s assistant. She was covered with a big load of crème all over her face, dripping off her nose and into her cleavage. She was smiling wide, very happy looking. She began to talk. “Hi there. I am Miss Jenkins. I have been working for Johnson Industries for almost 2 full years. After I graduated from school I wanted to be an executive, but I really found my place here instead. You see, I figured out that older men like my boss, John Johnson, are so smart and so experienced that I could never compete with them, or even hope to be as smart as them. What I could do was help them—and help them a lot. (As she spoke, s large drop of cum falls off her nose into her cleavage and she giggled). You girls have no idea how hard these men work. They are under tremendous stress. The more stress, the harder and fuller their cocks get. That is where we girls come into play. We are the key to the entire place running smoothly. If we don’t dress to make them happy and excited, their stress gets worse. If we don’t relieve the pressure building up in their cocks, their stress gets worse. If we don’t let them explode in our mouths with their delicious cum, or on our faces and titties with their cum, their stress gets worse. If we don’t bend over desks and let them fuck us, their stress gets worse. If that happens they can’t do their job. And then we girls will end up out of a job too. (She licks her lips in a completely satisfied way). I just sucked off Mr. Johnson while he was on a very important conference call. How did the call go? With my help, it went great. How do I know? After he shot his load on my face, he smiled down at me and told me I was a good girl. (She shivers and giggles). Good girls have jobs. Really good girls give blowjobs. Only really good girls work at Johnson Industries. I am so lucky and proud to work for older men like Mr. Johnson. I just hope I can someday be sent on negotiation conferences or business trips. That way I can help even more. (A male voice is overheard—Miss Jenkins, you are needed in accounting, there is some trouble with the numbers and they think you can help them calm down). Miss Jenkins giggles and smiles. Mmmmmmm. Accounting. Those old men down there always get confused. Once I leave, they will be so relaxed, all the numbers will add up.”

As the video ends, Nicole finds herself licking the tip of a water bottle over and over mumbling “Uncle John, mmmmmmm.” She giggled and then the computer prompts her with another quiz.

  1. Having an older male executive cum on your face and your tits is the highest honor any “good girl” could ever want? True or True?

Nicole immediately knew the right answer and was rewarded when the probe slid inside her soaked pussy and fucked her for 10 minutes as she sucked on the water bottle and slid the bottle up and down between her titties. Nicole was still in a daze putting her blouse back on but not wearing her bra. She didn’t even remember taking her blouse and bra off, but she was happy she did, it made it easier to slide the water bottle up and down.

After the orientation session ends, Nicole is met at the doorway by Miss Jenkins. Nicole smiled at the girl who she now looked up to as the pinnacle of achievement. “Mr. Johnson wants to see you Nicole.” Nicole giggled and said “you can call me Miss Messer.” When Miss Jenkins opened Uncle John’s office door and left them alone, Nicole rushed up to him smiling. “Uncle John,” breathing heavier “I am so glad you hired me …. I promise to do my best…” Nicole looked down and could see Uncle John had a big bulge in his pants. Johnson smiled. “I am sure you will be a very good girl here Nicki.” Nicole shivered and dropped to her knees. Not even waiting for any more prompting, she undid his pants and was met with the biggest cock she could ever imagine. It was so big, hard, long. So powerful. So old. She was made to serve this cock. Her mouth dropped over it and she took it in. It was the best taste she ever had as she bobbed her mouth up and down, feeling her pussy gush as Uncle John called her a “good girl” several times. As she felt his cock surge, Nicole decided she wanted to taste how delicious Uncle John’s cum was. She was not disappointed at all. His cum was gooey, salty, warm. It coated her mouth and slid down her throat. She felt her pussy explode as she swallowed every drop. She heard him say “good girl” again so Nicole decided to deep throat him and nuzzle her nose into his pubic hairs—so curly and grey.

After she felt every drop slide into her mouth, Nicole slide off and smiled up at the powerful family friend. “Did I do a good job Uncle John?” “Yes you did Nicki.” Would you like to bend over my desk so I can finish you training?” Nicole squealed in delight and jumped up from under the desk and bent over, lifting her skirt. When Uncle John slid down her panties, Nicole felt like she was going to cum. When he praised her with another “good girl” as he caressed her bare ass, she did just that. Soon she felt Uncle John’s hard cock enter her. He must be very stressed to be still so hard she thought. Good thing I am here to help him, she surmised. Uncle John pounded away at her from behind, making her wetter and wetter. He even called her a dumb slut—and she immediately knew that he was under so much stress he couldn’t think straight—the only explanation for him thinking she was a dumb slut. He smacked her ass a few times, which only made Nicole happier, knowing he was letting all his stress out. And when he grunted that he was about to cum, Nicole knew what she had to do. She quickly turned and dropped to her knees and let him coat her face. She felt another orgasm when the first blast of cum hit her. She aimed his cock at her face and then her tits. Although she took off her bra in training, she still had on her blouse, so she got lots of cum on her blouse too. She knew once she was seen like this it was a sign to all the other men about her usefulness.

Nicole soon was a regular for Uncle John and the other top executives. One day she spent the entire work day under a large conference table. She estimated that she gave head to 25 different men that day. She lost track because each one called her a good girl, which made her orgasm so many times, she was having a hard time thinking straight. If someone called her dumb today, they would kind of be right, she thought. Another day, she was the designated “glory hole” girl for the men’s room. The company was nice enough to set up a kneeling area for her so that her knees wouldn’t get sore. Not that she would notice—after all, she was so helpful that day.

Then the biggest day since the first day Uncle John fucked her mouth arrived - her performance evaluation. She sat in Uncle John’s office quietly while he went over papers. She had already given him two blowjobs so he could concentrate. She looked up smiling.

“Nicki, your work here has been outstanding. I think it is time to see you do some work in the field.” Nicole clapped and giggled. She immediately stood up and bent over Uncle John’s desk to help him after this difficult decision process. “Not now Nicki. Not that I don’t appreciate your willingness to help now. In fact, please stay in that position while I explain.” Nicole was a bit worried at first, as she never had any executive not fuck her when she bent over. But since Uncle John told her to stay that way, she figured he would soon need it anyway.

“I was thinking of sending you in for some very tough negotiations with a customerrrr … errrr I mean client.” Sometimes we provide services to clients who fail to pay their bills on time. What I want you to do is visit some of these customers. The first thing you do is ask them to pay their bill. But they will probably demand something else. So you ask what they want. Inevitably they will ask you for a blowjob. This is where your education and smarts comes in. You then demand they pay you $500 before they get any blowjob. Once they make payment, you then give them the blowjob. If they ask for something else, like they want to fuck your tits or fuck your pussy, you demand they pay $1,000 towards the bill first. Always get paid first. That is what any good whor… errrr executive does. Understand?”

Nicole smiles and nods as she leans over the desk looking back at Uncle John—the smartest man she knows. “So they owe money. I collect. But if they want to have me use my mouth or tits or pussy, then I trick them into paying ahead of time. Just like regular negotiations?”

“Exactly Nicki. You are a good girl.” Nicole couldn’t help but orgasm when she was called this by Uncle John. She orgasmed again when he stood up and undid his pants—she knew she was going to help him relax again.

Uncle John must have had a lot of stress Nicole thought as she left. He came all over her panties and told her to wear them anyway. She giggled thinking that the only way other men would see what a helpful girl she was today was to bend over o they could see her cum stained panties.

She took the company limo to the first negotiation session. It was with a man who was the CEO of some other company in town. The two men who rode with Nicole in the limo insisted they come along with her for protection. The stood silently when she met with the CEO—Mr. Wilson. When he told her he wanted to have a blowjob but to cum on her face, Nicole decided to use her smarts and insisted that he pay $600, instead of the usual $500, toward his bill. He handed the money to the two other men and they left so Nicole could complete the negotiations.

She smiled to herself as he unloaded on her face calling her the dumbest whore in town. If I am so dumb, Nicole thought, then how did I trick you into paying an extra $100? Uncle John is bound to be happy that I made extra money for the company.

Nicole worked all week as a collection negotiator. By weeks end, she had almost $10,000 in collections. She continued to work on client collections for many months, easily making $10,000 or more each and every week. She was a bit worried that she as not providing enough relaxation to Uncle John and the other executives given how much time she spent in negotiations, but during her morning blowjobs for Uncle John, he told her that she was being very useful and that there were others like Miss Jenkins around for the executives.

Uncle John was so happy with her that he decided to take her on a business trip the next week. She was told that there were going to be some clients who might think she was a company nurse or company cheerleader or even a student intern that she should pack various costume-type outfits in addition to her usual office attire.

Once they got to the hotel, there was some sort of snafu so she ended up having to share a room with only one bed and one pillow with Uncle John. She was bit shy about having to sleep in her sheer babydoll with Uncle John especially since he slept naked. But he told her that a good girl always makes the best of any tough business situation. Because there was only one pillow, he even let her rest her head on his somewhat bigger belly so she could rest her head. Once he fell asleep, Nicole giggled thinking she could help Uncle John sleep better. She soon lowered her head a bit more until his cock was at her face. Se softly licked it until it got nice and big. She then softly sucked him off knowing what she did was way better than any sleeping pill. Even though he never woke up, he instinctively played with her titties, even pinching her hard nipples, while she blew him, just like he does when she gets under his desk. She was so excited, as her tits are so sensitive, even though she never told Uncle John this little secret.

The next morning, Uncle John asked her to dress like a school girl as the client they were about to meet might act more reasonable if he thought the assistant—Nicole—was just a young school kid. He might not get angry in the presence of a young girl. This was so smart Nicole thought. She put on a tiny plaid skirt and bright pink panties along with pink stockings topped with bows. Her pink bra was seen thru her white top. She giggled because Uncle John told her schoolgirls giggle. And he told her to try to not think too hard during the meeting because schoolgirls don’t do that. This made so much sense to Nicole. This would really trick the client to make him act extra nice.

During the negotiations, Uncle John said something about the client having a fetish that he was now receiving and that $2,500 was a reasonable sum, especially since we know who this girl really is. Nicole was too busy looking around to pay too much attention, just as she was told to do by Uncle John. When Uncle John told Nicole to stand up and bend over the client’s knee she did just that and giggled. As she approached the man, he looked familiar but maybe all older men are just so sexy they all seem the same she thought. When she was told to say “I’m sorry sir, I promise to never to it again,” Nicole repeated the phrase. (It is always good to obey Nicole remembered from her training).

After the client gave Uncle John a large wad of cash, Uncle John told Nicole to simply do what the client wanted for the next hour while he went to review a file. She giggled and said “okie dokie.”

Soon Nicole was promising to be a good girl and promising to show the man how sorry she was. He fucked her titties, which made Nicole very horny. She wasn’t pretending when she begged him to cover he tits with cum. After she let him give her a spanking which made Nicole really wet, she let him fuck her. She was absolutely nailing this negotiation she thought as he filled her with more cum. When Uncle John came back the client thanked him and said something about how he couldn’t believe it—all those years of seeing the girl in a bikini as a teenager, and now she was as a company prostitute. Nicole wasn’t sure who they were talking about but she was glad she was an executive instead of a whore who fucks and sucks for money.

The entire week went about the same way. Men who looked kinda familiar, Uncle John leaving her alone with them for an hour or so after they gave him lots of money, and Nicole getting loads of cum in her pussy, on her tits and face, and in her mouth. Each man was tricked by her and Uncle John by the way she dressed. She dressed like a teacher, an ice cream girl, a waitress, a pizza girl, and even a sexy housewife. Her favorite was when one man, the oldest one of the week, had her dress like a nurse and give him mouth to cock resuscitation. She thought it was so funny because she wasn’t really a nurse. But he seemed happy when he covered her nurse’s outfit with a load of cum both times—although a lot went on her face and even on her nurse’s hat. At one point he called her Nicki which was strange since only her family and close family friends ever called her that. He must have heard Uncle John call her that or something. It was so odd that all these men looked so familiar and they all seemed to know who she was. Maybe Uncle John was helping spread her reputation of a young up-and-coming executive.

At the end of each day, Nicole and Uncle John were so tired they went straight to bed. Nicole did pretend to fall asleep each night waiting for Uncle John to fall asleep before she helped him with his “sleeping aid.” She couldn’t fall asleep until she knew she had Uncle John plenty relaxed after. And she knew it was working because his hand always ended up playing with her tits and he would mumble good girl in his sleep. Nicole was glad she brought plenty of babydolls to wear too because sometimes he would cum so much and coat her face and nightie that she had to change before falling asleep on his big belly. She was lucky Uncle John was so old and fat—he didn’t realize how sexy he was to Nicole, but she kept that a secret. It would be embarrassing if anyone found out how easily turned on she got when older men looked at her—especially her tits—and how much she came when they fucked her—especially her tits and mouth.

By the end of the week, Nicole was finally able to walk around the city they were visiting. She wore a see thru top with no bra because her other bras all got stained in cum. She wore a nice short skirt and her usual lingerie and heels. The town looked very familiar to her when she realized she was in her home town. When she told Uncle John this, he remarked that he knew this but since he promised to never tell Nicole’s dad about her job, he didn’t want to put undue pressure on Nicole while she worked.

Nicole beamed with happiness. Uncle John was the best boss. He kept his promise. Plus he was so fat and old—in other words, dead sexy. Nicole did wonder if she might run into her dad or any of his friends, but knew that Uncle John would make sure that didn’t happen. Nicole rode the entire way back to the office with her head in his lap. The 100 mile journey gave her time to suck him dry 3 times. Nicole was a good girl after all.