The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice and Tidy

Chapter 1

Amanda fumbled with the keys, trying to get the door open without dropping the heavy sack of groceries in her arms. She had her knee propped against the door to help support the weight of frozen peas and gallon of milk, and she could feel herself tottering on her remaining leg. She cursed loud enough for anyone passing by to have blushed, and as if in response to her ire, the key went in. Relieved, she opened the door stepped inside, the wall of warm air a welcome respite to the cold December winds.

As she carried the groceries into her apartment’s small kitchen, she could hear grunting and clapping coming from the living room. That sound set her on edge, and she began to grit her teeth together as she packed away the groceries. By the time everything was in its place, her blood was beginning to boil. She closed the refrigerator door and took a deep breath. She was ready to give him a good tongue lashing. Prepared, she she stormed the living room.

Inside, she could see her boyfriend on the floor in front of the TV, watching ESPN. He was wearing only a pair of gym shorts and his entire back was shining with sweat hot enough that she almost expected it to steam off. The clapping was coming from him. Those ridiculous pushups of his, launching himself off the ground and slamming his palms together. They were impressive, and she loved how absolutely molded his body looked, like a greek sculpture, powerful muscles flexing, so strong and...and...

She shook her head. Time to focus. She raised her voice above the din of the tv, “Did you not hear me ringing the doorbell?!” She breathed in deep through her nose before continuing, then immediately clasped a hand over it to futilely try and filter out the manly stink, “Hnng! When was the last time you had a shower? Or put on deodorant?!” She tried to inconspicuously take in another deep breath through her nose. As much as she hated the way he smelled after a workout, there was still an element to it that would give her goosebumps, which made her almost as disgusted with herself as him.

“Fifty!” He grunted out, then collapsed onto the floor, making sure that whatever sweat hadn’t dripped from his chest would be soaked into the carpet anyways. He was breathing hard, oblivious to his own smell as always.

“Tony!” She tried her best to snarl his name and ending up sounding a little too much like her mother in the process.

He rolled over onto his back and grinned up at her, “Took a shower this morning, hon. And why would I wear deodorant if I wasn’t going out?” He began scraping the sweat off his arms, as though he were making a damp snowangel.

Amanda spoke with her nose clenched, “Because you smell like a pig...!” And lived like one. Dirty laundry was all over the bedroom and bathroom. Dirty dishes stacked up in the living room. Gorgeous body or no, her tolerance with him was running thin. Talking to him was no good. No matter how much she tried, nothing seemed to penetrate that thick skull of his. She chewed her lip. If her plan tonight didn’t work...

He hopped to his feet, then reached out and pulled her into into his arms, so that she could feel his hard muscles of his chest against her back, “Sorry, sorry. Have a good day at work?” His body was still sweaty, but it was so warm it almost left her feeling feverish, and she relaxed despite herself, “...the usual.” Her voice had lost its edge. Talking to him really was useless. The plan would work though. It had to. That was all there was to it.

* * *

Amanda Dixon had two guilty pleasures in life. Strong men, and stories of them being dominated by women. She already had a boyfriend who more than qualified for the first pleasure, and every free night when Tony was out with the boys, she would slip online and get her fix of the other. Her favorites were stories where physically beautiful but petite women would hypnotize men with their hypnotic eyes and seductive voice alone, slowly brainwashing them into calling her a goddess. Not that she would do such a thing in real life. Fantasy only. But...having such a fetish inevitably had her running in some odd circles, and it was last Saturday that she had stumbled upon an...interesting...discussion of real life hypnosis on a fetish forum.

One woman had claimed to have found a drug that would make anyone drowsy and suggestible, easy to hypnotize. Other posters had backed this up, though more than a few had called the it a sugarpill and a scam, while still more decried it as being highly unethical. She had googled the product and though the website looked rather...lowbrow...what it was promising was too good to be true. And it was so cheap. Unable to resist, she had ordered a bottle online. Tony just needed to learn to clean up after himself, she told herself. It was really for his own good. And it wasn’t like she would do anything unethical once...if she got him under her power.

The pills had arrived yesterday, and she had hidden them inside an empty bottle of generic painkillers within her purse since then. Tonight though...Tony was currently in the shower, cleaning off. She had promised him something special so long as he cleaned himself up. The instructions had said that they were water soluble, so while he was busy soaping himself off, she refilled his water bottle for him, dropping in three pills while she was at it.

Afterward, she changed out of her workclothes. It felt good to slip out of the conservative blouse and skirt, to peel off the pantyhose, and take her long, blonde hair out of the severe bun. Once she had stripped down to her underwear—and put the laundry away in a basket—she took a moment to check herself in the mirror. Working five days a week at the office was making her look a little too soft for comfort, despite the best efforts of her morning jog. Her stomach was still mostly flat...mostly, but when she turned around she could definitely see some jiggle from her thighs. She unhooked her bra, and let out a sigh of relief. If she had gained any weight, she knew exactly where it was going. She hefted her heavy breasts in each hand. She had been a DD throughout college, but with how tight her bras were getting, she knew she was going to have to move up to the next cup size. She smiled; at least Tony liked them.

Down to her panties, she looked around for something to wear. The floor had several options, the first of which was a large t-shirt of Tony’s that went down past to her thighs. She brought it up to her nose and inhaled deeply, that manly, nauseating, intoxicating scent. I’m such a pervert, she thought as she slipped it on over her head.

When she heard the water shut off, she could feel the butterflies flying around in her stomach. Showtime. She rushed out of the bedroom to meet him as he was coming out of the shower, nearly tripping over her own feet when she forced herself to slow down and look casual. When Tony opened the door, he found Amanda leaning up against the wall, biting her lower lip with a playful smile on her face, “Tony...remember that one thing I said no to, even though it was your birthday? Well...” She let her voice trail off.

Tony eyes widened just a bit, “Hell yeah I remember! Really?” Still clothed in only towel, he swept her into his arms, ready to carry her to the bedroom like a groom entering the threshold.

Amanda gasped, tempted to let him take her, but she steeled her resolve, “Hey, hey, hey! Not so fast! I know you’ve wanted to, ah...’pop that cherry’ for a while now, but there’s something you have to do for me first.”

“Hmm...cunnilingus?” He asked as though it were the most innocent thing in the world.

Her cheeks went red and she hit his shoulder as best she could from off her feet, “No, not that! Maybe that. But no, first...” She cuddled against the younger man, “First...there’s this movie I rented, it’s really sweet and...”

He cut her off with a good-natured groan, but began carrying her into the “Fine, fine. Movie night it is. You know, at first I was thinking you were going to rag on me for the mess I make again...”

The cheeks went redder still, “No, no...I know you’re trying to change your habits, so, ah...don’t worry about that. Not tonight.”

He started carrying her into the living room, and she rest her head against his warm chest, bubbling over with excitement, anxious to get her plan underway, and....and...

“Put me down and get dressed first, jeez!”

* * *

The plan was simple. She wasn’t going to just rely on the pills. No, everything was going to be perfect. First, he had just finished his workout and had a hot shower, so his body was already be tired and relaxed. Second, she had turned the heat slightly up and dimmed the lights. Third, the movie she had picked was a romantic “comedy” in only the very loosest sense of the word, and would be sure to put him to sleep like a strong blow to the head. By the time he had down the fourth and final ingredient, the powerful hypnotic drug in his drink, her induction should be enough to slip him over the edge and into a deep trance. And then...and then she would get him to clean up after himself. That would be all she would do.

This close to the plan’s execution, she didn’t feel so sure of herself, and that thought made her even more excited. It did, at least. Curled up against his side, warm blankets over them both, and watching the dreadfully boring movie, all that tension gradually began to wear her out. She watched him take drink after drink, but she was the one yawning. Halfway through the movie, she found her eyelids were getting heavy. It would be just her luck if she dozed off after all her scheming.

Finally, she caught his head nodding, just a bit. She gulped. He had drained his water bottle dry, the atmosphere was perfect. Everything was in its place. It was now or never. Her eyes watered up a bit when she yawned, but she could feel the excitement between her thighs humming strongly again.

She licked her lips, “H-hey...being alone like this...it’s really relaxing, isn’t it?”

“Mhm.” She could feel his chest’s low vibrations when he simply mumbled back to her.

“We’re both so cozy and relaxed...it’s really nice. I love snuggling up against you.”

“Me too, hun. You’re real cozy and...” He let out a yawn, and she felt a small surge of victory. Was the drug working?

She kept her voice as low and steady as she could while sounding casual “Mmm...we’re both so relaxed and sleepy, watching the movie...you know, even though we’ve been watching for so long, I don’t think we’ve been paying attention. The actors keep speaking, and I can hear exactly what they’re saying, but I’m not listening at all...”

“It is kind of boring...”

“That’s okay...the movie isn’t that important to me. I just like being so close to you, listening to your slow breathing, feeling the slow rhythm of your heartbeat against me. Being so close and warm together, I could just stay like this forever. And the longer we stay like this, the better it gets. I just keep getting more and more relaxed, sleepier and sleepier...”

“Mhm. It’s nice.”

“So so nice...feeling so so relaxed, so so warm, so sleepy...eyelids getting heavy...” She stifled a yawn and blinked away her own sleepiness. She was so close, she could just tell, but she was starting to want to fall asleep herself, “Mmh...I feel like I could just let go of everything. Just...stop thinking, keep watching the movie, keep hearing the movie, not really listening to either, but absorbing everything they say...” She swallowed hard, afraid to say what was next, “O-ibeying...everything they say.”

“Nice...”

“Mmh...just relaxing and obeying...getting sleepier and sleepier...the longer you hear me speak, the more relaxed and obedient you become...sleepier and...”

“More obedient. You’re becoming more and more obedient.” Tony’s voice, suddenly full of strength and certainty, penetrated deep inside her, ringing inside her mind. Gone was the relaxed tone, any illusion of sleepiness. The only thing that carried in his voice was an absolute assurance of what he spoke. Alarm bells began ringing in her drowsy head, but they sounded distant and weak, “You’re going to keep relaxing, you can’t help but relax even more...and you know that the more you relax, the more obedient you will become. Already, you obey by relaxing, and the more you relax, the more you obey.”

Tony began running the tips of his fingers over her stomach in a slow circle, and she could feel herself melting against him, “Already in trance, already going deeper...it feels so good to give up control, just listening to me. My voice is so soothing, but doing what I say feels so good...”

“S-so good...” Amanda heard herself mumbling, hardly believing it.

“Good girl...” She felt a thrill between her thighs when he said that, and her eyes fell shut. Amanda found herself too weak to even open them, “Counting down to five now, and you’ll be a deep, foggy, obedient trance, ready to do everything I say, believe anything I say. Five, sleepier and sleepier...”

“Nnn...no...” She began trying to resist, moaning and whimpering, the futile feeling of her will being overwhelmed by his somehow feeling better and better.

“Four, deeper and deeper...body so warm and relaxed, like you’re floating...Three, sinking deeper into trance, mind slowing down...Two, can’t think for yourself, only able to listen to my voice, only able to obey me...One.”

Amanda fell into a deep trance.