The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Next Level

by Writer345

Part Five — Crisis

The sudden failure of the lighting surprised Janine Harry instilling a primaeval dread that momentarily froze her to the spot. Mike, her assistant, had followed her into the Post Mortem Room but he had headed for the phone when they noticed that the lights were off at the far end of the lab.

They’d just returned from the staff restaurant where they’d grabbed a bite to eat and a drink after returning from the scene of the RTA at Harborne. It was part-way through their duty shift and they’d been relaxing after stowing the two bodies away in the fridge. Mike Harris was in his early sixties and close to retirement while Janine was nearly thirty years younger and took pride in the fact that she was one of the youngest Home Office Certified Forensic Pathologists in the UK.

“Hey,” Janine had called to him, “my office is in darkness too.”

“Shit!” Mike had muttered. “Something must have tripped the breakers... That’s all we need on top of everything else that’s happened... I hope to God that the fridges are okay. I’ll give maintenance a ring—hopefully they’ll do something other than make excuses.”

Janine answered but he didn’t catch what she said as a sudden movement in the shadows had attracted his attention. He gasped as a large massive black figure loomed up from behind the bench and lunged towards him. Mike cried out in surprise but the rest of the lights chose that exact moment to go off and consequently Mike never saw the TASER baton that jabbed into him. He felt its sting, though, as all of his muscles suddenly twitched and he grunted and collapsed into a heap on the floor, dislodging the wall phone as he did so.

“Mike?” Janine called just as many hands seemed to come out of the darkness and grab hold of her.

She screamed as she felt a sharp pointy thing stab through the thickness of her clothing and inject something into her backside: something that stung unpleasantly. She struggled for a few seconds but even though she was a big lass there were just too many hands holding her. And in any case; whatever it was that had been injected into her soon reduced her muscles to the consistency of wet noodles. Whimpering, She collapsed into an untidy heap on the floor.

For a few seconds all was still, the peace and quiet broken only by the sound of Janine moaning pitifully moaning.

When the lights came back on after a minute or so the intruders were revealed as four tall woman identically clad and masked in black, their eyes hidden by bulging night vision goggles. As one they began to undress, removing head-sets and pealing off ski masks and one-piece jump suits to reveal dull-green NHS ambulance crew uniforms underneath. The women were all bald but hid this by donning wigs that they extracted from the bags into which they stowed their night-black velvet suits.

They worked silently and efficiently. One by one the bodies of their two sisters were reverentially removed from the fridge, covered with sheets and lovingly placed on stretchers before being carried out of the lab’s back door. Once outside they were loaded into one of the two mortuary vans that were always parked there when not in use.

Once the bodies had been remove two of the Hornets returned for Janine and used a stretcher to carry her outside and load her into the ambulance that was waiting close by. Both vehicles were driven away into the night shortly afterwards—the raid had taken a shade under six minutes and had been carried out without a single word being exchanged.

Mike Harris was largely ignored although they did drape a blanket over him before they left. He was still unconscious when the day shift came on duty at half past seven the next morning. He retired on health-grounds a fortnight later.

There were four of them seated around the boardroom table, they were all women and ranged in age from their early thirties to late forties. They were similarly dressed in dark skirts and jackets and wore their hair long and in almost identical styles. Their unadorned faces were expressionless as they listened to the report being delivered by a fifth near-identical woman who was standing at the end of the table.

The women divided their attention between the report that Doctor Ursula Parker was presenting and the news feeds that were displayed on the open laptops that each woman had on the table in front of her. A couple of them were clearly fingering themselves even as they watched and listened intently.

“I can report that the first phase of our emergency response to the incident that occurred in Birmingham around 21-00 hours yesterday has been satisfactorily concluded.” Director-Ursula stated in a quiet, emotionless voice.

The women all seemed to relax although their faces remained expressionless and none of them offered their congratulations for this was unnecessary.

Dr Parker, a leading biochemist and Bennett Biotech’s head of research, continued. “Our Hornets have recovered the bodies of our deceased sisters: they did this before post mortems were conducted so no clean-up was required. The bodies are being incinerated as we speak.”

An Asian women who was seated to her left then interrupted. “Were there any problems experienced?”

Parker permitted herself the luxury of a smile. “None that proved insurmountable. The laboratory staff returned during the recovery operation but this proved to be advantageous.”

“Oh?” The Asian woman replied, faint surprise being obvious in both her voice and manner. “How so?”

“The night shift consisted of an elderly male technician who was incapacitated but not harmed and a female pathologist.” Director-Ursula replied. “The Hornets, acting on their own initiative, identified her as an ideal recruit.”

Several of the gathered Directors smiled at this point. One of them even saying. “I hope that the Hornets will be suitably rewarded; after they have rested and recuperated, that is.”

They listened carefully as Director-Ursula outlined the newly acquired doctor’s qualities and qualifications and one of them even nodded when she confirmed that the woman’s induction had already begun. She concluded her report by saying that the mortuary van that had also been acquired would also be modified to replace the one lost in the collision

A tall blonde director suddenly looked up from her laptop. “Have the implications of the woman’s unplanned seizure been ascertained, Sister?” Her voice was quiet but her cut-glass accent seemed to seemed to jar the tranquillity of the meeting non-the-less.

“Not as yet, Sister.” Director-Ursula replied after a brief pause. “The Birmingham Unit will be instructed to carry out checks and carry out any remedial action found to be necessary.”

“Have steps been taken to replace the deceased Hornet, Sister? I hope that you bear in mind the importance of Unit security while allocating acquired resources.” The woman continued.

Ursula nodded. “I will see that the necessary measures are taken.”

“Then what of phase two?” Another Director asked quietly. “I trust steps to retrieve the three missing Thralls are already underway.

“That... is proceeding but as yet it is still at an early stage.” Ursula Parker said, not bothering to hide her hesitation. She looked around the gathering. All eyes were on her which made her uneasy. “I will inform you when there are developments.”

“And what of the women who were the subject of the disastrous raid, Sister?” Another of the gathered Directors enquired.

Director-Ursula sighed. “Four were successfully recruited by the crew of the second van but, needless to say, there will be no steps taken to re-acquire the ones who were in the wrecked vehicle. Of the four now in our possession, three are being enhanced: one into a Hornet an two into Thralls. The fourth one, however, was found to be substandard and will be converted into a Husk.”

The custody suite was usually a peaceful and well regulated place, especially after a quiet night and last night had been very quiet for a city-centre nick. Currently there were just three of the holding cells that were occupied, which was fairly normal. The occupants of those cells however were far from normal.

Dave Mason, the custody sergeant on duty, was a long-serving, and highly experienced copper who had seen a whole lot of strange things during his nearly thirty years on the force. He’d been warned about the prisoners when he came on duty at 07-00 but hadn’t grasped the magnitude of their strangeness until he had taken a look through the peep-hole in the door of one of the cells.

The first thing that was odd was the door plaque, or to be more accurate, the name written on it. ‘T17’... What sort of name is that? He wondered. Still it matched the details that were recorded in the log so it wasn’t his problem... Making sense of the weird name was down to the arresting officer, not the custody team. They would have to be released or charged by 21-30 hours tonight: but again that was the arresting officer’s responsibility.

Dave Mason peered through the fish-eye lens of the door’s peep-hole and was immediately struck by several things...

Firstly, the woman was indeed a metallic silver colour from her high-heeled feet to the top of her completely smooth head.

Secondly, she had removed the paper SOCO suit that she had been given: the suit being neatly folded on the bench beside her Dave Mason sighed and wondered why he always got the strange ones. However something even more strange happened when...

Thirdly, T17’s head swivelled around and she stared right at him. This was really strange because there was no way that she could actually tell that she was being observed. How the hell did you know I was watching, love? He wondered.

Suddenly she stood up and Mason could see just how tall she was standing there more or less at attention, her arms down by her sides, her back straight. He closed the peep-hole and moved away, largely to counter the flood of unprofessional thoughts that had assailed him. He checked the next cell, that one was empty as the occupant, Emily Crawford, was assisting CID with something or other.

He moved to the third cell and used the peep-hole to check that the prisoner was okay. He sighed as E22 behaved in exactly the same way as T17 had. She was shorter and slightly more thick-set but that was all. Everything else about her other than her face, made made the women seem identical—even their body language seemed to be the same.

Shaking his head, Sergeant Mason moved back to the desk near the entrance to the custody suit. “Why do I always get the weird ones?” He muttered to himself.

The policewoman currently behind the desk nodded her agreement as she had been thinking more or less the same thing.

Inspector Wright was still seated in the back of the wrecked van when Andy Jordan returned after taking the phone call. She broke off from whatever it was she had been discussing with the silver woman and looked at him.

“Yes, Jordan?” She enquired.

“Ma’am?” He answered somewhat surprised by the sharpness of her voice.

“The phone call? I take it that it was about this job.” Light from the monitor in the set in seat back flickered across her face momentarily but ceased when Emily touched a control built into the the seat frame.

“I thought you said that the whole thing was dead?” Jordan asked.

Wright shrugged. “We’ve been able to re-activate bits and pieces but don’t worry about it... Phone call?”

“The path lab at the hospital’s been raided. Both of the bodies recovered from the RTA have been removed and the pathologist’s vanished.” The younger copper answered, although by his tone of voice he was clearly worried by what she was doing. “Are you sure that this a good idea, Ma’am?”

“I said, ‘don’t worry about it’, Jordan.” She answered sternly. “We need to know just what this lot does and the law says that we’ve only got a limited time, remember, lad?”

“Ma’am!” Jordan said and added. “What about the hospital?”

Wright seemed to think for a moment. “Get over there and find out just what the hell’s going on.”

Suddenly Emily leaned over and whispered something to the Inspector who nodded before turning back to Jordan. “One thing before you go: get someone to bring T17 and E22 over from custody—specify a couple of female officers to minimize the possibility of us getting complaints. I’ll probably be able to get something out of them now that Emily here has begun to cooperate.”

Jordan shook his head as he made his way back to the phone in the workshop’s little office. Funny, he thought, seems to me that the woman’s been cooperating the whole time.

Laura Smith scarcely noticed when the Thrall pushed the large silver object up into her vagina nor did she react when a similar, though slimmer object was worked into her arsehole. The video playing out on the wall-sized screen in front of her seemed to absorb her completely hence her lack of reaction. The video, which PC Smith was avidly watching, was something that she would have dismissed as ‘lesbian porn’ only a few days before. She’d known about stuff like this before but it had not been something that she would have watched from choice as she had always thought of herself as being straight—totally straight!

Women just didn’t interest her, or at least they hadn’t until recently. Now her eyes were glued to the screen as she wondered what it would feel like to have a go at scissoring, just like how the two little beauties on the screen were grinding away at each other. A temporary feeling of unease passed over her in reaction to the thought but it soon passed as the couple on screen faded and were replaced by a pair lithe of redheads who were doing much the same thing.

Laura’s pussy began to juice-up as it reacted to her growing excitement and the system detected this and used the intruder in her pussy to feed her with low level pulses of pleasure. Suddenly the one in her arse fired up and fed her a larger jolt of stimulation which caused her to release a wide-eyed gasp of surprise.

The woman relaxed again and smiled appreciatively at the redheads up on the giant screen. The Thrall, whose collar plaque read A17, detected the changes in Laura’s posture and arousal and smiled as the system increased the intensity of stimulating pulsed vibrations causing the captive to jiggle appreciatively. A17 checked the read-outs as she was programmed to do and found them to be within acceptable parameters which they always seemed to be: A17 checked anyway because this is what she had been instructed to do.

The screen changed again and now displayed a pair of young ladies of south-east Asian origin. A17 looked up at the screen and smiled happily for she appreciated their antics too. Because of their shielding Thralls are unable to scissor but this didn’t prevent them from enjoying the spectacle of others doing it. Blissfully she imagined grinding with one of her sisters. She gasped as the thing permanently lodged in her pussy, caused her to orgasm there and then.

When she had recovered she noticed that the screen had change once more, she glanced across at the status display, and saw that there had been a sudden change in the protocols of the woman’s conversion. Laura was now being conditioned to submit sexually and service Thralls and Hornets. A17, frowned slightly and then stepped back to observe the new things that were begining to happen.

Firstly Laura began to notice her surroundings once again as the levels of stimulation decreased. She looked away from the now blank screen and turned towards A17. “Whaaa?” She asked dully. “Who’re you?”

The silver woman smiled pleasantly, but didn’t answer.

“Where? Where’s F22?” The bemused copper asked with a pretty frown.

“She’s... Somewhere else... Doing other things.” A17 answered hesitantly in what she hoped was a reassuring tone. Then she stepped across to the restrained woman and fondled her breasts in a comforting manner... Well it comforted A17

Slowly a beautiful purple and gold spiral appeared on the screen and was already turning as it faded in from grey. Both women sighed and began to watch : their vision being drawn in to the centre. They both relaxed as the colours intensified although as Laura was the only one fitted with earbuds, she alone received the actual commands to do so.

The spiral turned while the restrained woman was given a reassuring series of very quiet instructions subliminally reinforced by images that flashed up on the screen and then were gone before they registered in her conscious mind, though tranquillized mind. Over the next half hour or so, as A17 watched, Laura became more tranquil... more submissive... more open to new things.

Her body relaxed while her face became more placid and her mind more open to manipulation. Then once her intelligence levels had been reduced significantly, the system adjudged her ready to move forward into the next phase of her drastically revised conditioning.

A bright light seemed to flash into existence at the centre of the spiral as a tiny pinpoint of light flared, nova-bright. The nova swelled into a dazzling supernova that grew rapidly from a silver pinpoint into a golden fullstop and finally into a pulsating multicoloured orb that turned and flashed and held her attention, such as it was.

“Pretty!” She muttered, thoroughly entranced by the spiral, the orb and its flashing colours.

The pulses stabilized into a steady, constant light that seemed to glow with a life of its own and then, after holding steady for several seconds, mutated into the image of two beautiful women. The image swelled until the women filled the screen swamping and hiding the spiral. The women smiled at Laura who smiled back demurely. Then they both seemed to turn and face the copper so that she could see that the rear one was wearing a strap-on. The woman smiled wolfishly and Laura giggled as the whole of her insides quivered and her pussy began to juice up. The liquid oozed around her vaginal intruder without dislodging it. The intruder now began to pulsate and vibrate once more, causing Laura to gasp with ecstasy.

Up there on the screen the foremost of the two women dropped gracefully onto her hands and knees and then adjusted her position so that her shapely arse stuck up in the air and pointed invitingly at the woman behind her—the movements all being carried out with a gymnast’s supple grace.

With equally lithe movements the strap-on wearing woman mounted her and as the strap-on slipped into the woman’s arsehole Laura’s dildos purred into life stimulating her in time with the on-screen penetration. Laura squealed with both surprise and joy as both of her intruders fired in perfect time with the almost balletic movements displayed on the screen and her earbuds told her to relax and join them in their sexual union.

Then, as the woman began to thrust her faux-cock deep into her partner’s nether regions, Laura’s vibrators began to pulse in perfect rhythm with the thrusts, the restrained copper found herself moaning along with the stimulation. She relaxed as the camera focused itself on the foremost of the two women and Laura became that woman as her mind seemingly flowed into the image on the screen. Each thrust made by the woman’s lover was mirrored by a burst of activity from the paired dildos embedded in her erogenous regions. Each loving thrust was mirrored by a pulse of controlled stimulation as both woman on the screen and the computer-controlled vibrators rode Laura to the first of a long series of orgasms.

Very slowly, as the actions progressed in a measured way, the power of the vaginal vibrator fell away while its anal counterpart increased its level of stimulation until as Laura’s third orgasm crashed into her the vaginal device produced only a gentle flutter while the anal intruder seemed to swell and fill the whole of the woman’s universe and her orgasms became totally anal. Laura, who until very recently had been openly heterosexual, was now well on the way to being conditioned as a lesbian woman with a penchant for submissive anal sex. Time moved on and the cycles of stimulation and conditioning were repeated again and again to reinforce her new sexuality and her new preferences.

Totally straight Laura, with her live-in fiancée, was straight no longer! And it goes without saying that a whole host of carefully made wedding plans would need to be unmade at some time in the future—if indeed Laura had a future outside The Collective.

The van that rolled in through the double doors at the end of the workshop hardly warranted a glance from Detective-Inspector Wight who was still sitting in one of the seats in the back of the wrecked white Ford Transit. She was sitting back and was so relaxed that her eyes didn’t even follow the newcomer as it moved across her line of vision and parked alongside. F22 paid attention to it, however: noting its red and blue high-vis striping and the large word ’Police’ emblazoned along its side.

Once the police van had moved alongside and was out of sight of the rear doors, F22 moved quickly to deactivate much of the equipment: or at least, deactivate the various displays and screens that were now lit up. This done, F22 ‘deactivated’ itself allowing the Emily-personality to surface and take charge. Anyone watching would have seen the silver woman’s hard expression soften and regain its humanity but there was no one watching other than Inspector Wright and she was no longer herself.

There was the sound of a van door opening and then closing after someone had stepped out on to the hard concrete floor. This was followed by the click-click of footsteps and the ‘clack’ of Emily turning a rotary switch on the master control panel. She pushed a button labelled ‘2’ and Lily Wright sat up with a jerk, her eyes opening as she did so.

A female copper peered into the van. “Inspector Wright? Ma’am?” She enquired.

Lily’s head appeared around the side of the seat and she locked stares with the new comer. “Who are you?”

“Ginnie Davies, Ma’am. I’ve brought the two suspects.” She answered quietly.

Lily slipped out of her seat and clambered down from the back of the vehicle. She glance at the police van. “Not on you’re own, are you, Davies?”

“Sorry Ma’am. There was no one else available.” The young woman apologised. “I’m from custody and my sergeant needs me to get back as soon as I can.”

Lily nodded understandingly. “Well this shouldn’t take too long. Go get the two Thralls, please.”

“Ma’am?” Ginnie asked sounding more than slightly confused.

“The two silver women. Go let ’em out!” Wright grinned and then turned around and looked back into the wrecked Transit. “Okay, Emily, come and tell ’em to behave themselves.”

Slightly puzzled Ginnie Davies opened the back doors of the van and released T17 and E22 from the two detention cages right at the back. They stepped out and stood placidly awaiting instructions, their white SOCO suits velcroed closed.

Emily stepped towards them and spoke quietly. “T17 and E22—this one will assume control. Follow it.”

The Thralls remained silent but when she stepped into the wrecked van they followed her without question.

PC Davies frowned. “What’s going on Ma’am?” She asked. “Is this all okay?”

“Oh yes, Davies, quite okay, thank you.” Lily said in a reassuring voice. She indicated the technical equipment in the back of the Transit. “We need to know how all this crap works and those three are going to help us to sort it out.”

“Us?” Ginnie asked suspiciously.

“Yes, well...” Lily grinned... “You’re going to be here so you might as well help. And besides, you might spot something that I miss.”

Ginnie Davies turned back to the Inspector and smiled. There was absolutely nothing going on in ‘Custody’ at the moment, and tinkering with whatever it was that was in the back of the van sounded a damned sight more interesting than losing at poker yet again. And besides, Lily Wright was a bit of a legend here at the nick and keeping her happy might just be a way into CID. She smile again. “So what do you need me to do, Ma’am?”

Lily extracted something from out of her jacket pocket and held it out. “You can start by telling me what you make of this.”

Ginnie bent over the small black object with a touch pad and a little grill. “Beats me, Ma’am, looks like one of those communicators off Star Trek.”

Suddenly the ‘whatever-it-was’ began to show signs of life as a little orange light began to flash on and off, A bemused Ginnie moved even closer. Suddenly she gasped as hands grabbed her and hauled her backwards into the back of the Transit. Lily followed, closing the rear doors behind her as she did so.

Whenever Monitor-Raksha was summoned to one of the offices on the upper floors of the Bennett Biotech head office in the centre of Gloucester, she never knew quite what to expect. Today being no exception.

The lift that brought her up to the tenth floor didn’t stop at any of the intermediate levels and in actual fact had no means of doing so for there was no access between the lower basements and floor ten and so nowhere for the lift to stop. The lower basements were the location of the Gloucester Unit of the Collective and the tenth floor and above being where the Members of the Board lived and worked.

There was another lift, one that accessed a secure area on the Ground Floor which the Directors could use should they need to leave the building: this being the only other lift that connected the top three floors with, well, anywhere! Needless to say, usage of both lifts being monitored and controlled by hornets twenty four hours a day. As a security measure the buttons inside said lifts did not actually controlled them—they just signalled the required destination to the real operators who were tucked away securely below ground.

If the person or persons entering the lift were authorised to make the journey then the Hornets complied and the lift moved as required. If the occupant wasn’t authorised then it still might move but if it did it went straight to a sealed security area many floors below ground where appropriate action could be taken as required.

Today the lift moved exactly as Monitor-Raksha instructed and rapidly whisked her up to the tenth floor where she stepped out and turned left, ignoring the pair of tall, watchful shiny black Hornets as she did so. And although neither Hornet moved a muscle, they never-the-less carried out a full security check, or rather their built in scanners did so by remotely reading Dr Raksha Samri’s implanted ID chip and comparing it with the data held by their internal databases.

Although they didn’t move, Raksha’s presence was enough to cause both of their shielded pussies to juice-up and allow the Indian woman to catch a whiff of their arousal and so inform her that the pair of tall muscular black-clad women were themselves functioning within normal parameters.

Once around the corner at the end of the corridor, Raksha ran fingers through her hair to smooth it down before opening the unmarked door in front of her and stepping into the anteroom.

There she was faced by a reception desk manned by a normal-looking, but naked, Drone. Or at least she would have looked normal were it not for the various tech items sprouting from her head and body and the USB lead snaking between her right temple and the the computer terminal occupying the otherwise empty desk in front of her. Despite the ‘Borg-tech’ mounted on her head and covering her left eye and right ear, the Drone’s shoulder-length brunette hair was immaculately styled to frame her face and moved normally as she turned her head to look in Raksha’s general direction. Incongruously, her face was made up exquisitely and was beautiful despite her technical augmentation.

LEDs on the little camera mounted by her left eye flickered and flashed for a moment as the little translucent screen covering her left eye activated. “Director-Ursula is running slightly late, Monitor-Raksha, please take a seat. As you have only eight point seven minutes to wait it is not worth me summoning a Thrall for you to use sexually so masturbate if you wish too.”

Raksha shrugged and sank spread legged into an easy chair where she slipped a hand up under her skirt and into her panties. She soon achieved a pleasing rhythm and ignored the robotised receptionist for the remainder of her wait... Needless to say, the receptionist ignored her too as she resumed working at her computer terminal.

The Thralls took PC Davies in hand and worked on her with an impersonal, almost mechanical efficiency that would have impressed even a perfectionist like Inspector Wright had she had still been herself. Although she had fought back, Davies was effortlessly pushed into the seat so recently occupied by Wright herself and strapped in.

“Lemme go!” She shouted. Then as her arms were being restrained she turned her attention to Wright. “What’re they doing, Ma’am? What’s going on?”

Inspector Wright ignored her.

T17 then produced a hypodermic needle from somewhere and, while the Inspector looked on disinterestedly, the Thrall stabbed it through the woman’s trousers and injected the contents into her thigh.

“What ’r you doin’?” The young woman asked plaintively even as her body seemed to relax.

“We’re helping you to understand. Please relax and enjoy the experience” F22 answered her in a voice that was reminiscent of Emily’s despite sounding cold and final.

“En... joy?” Ginnie Davies asked although by now she sounded confused. Suddenly her eyes rolled upwards and her head fell forward as she lost consciousness allowing the drones to get to work in earnest.

Even though they were working in a very confined space their movements were perfectly coordinated and somehow they never seemed to get in each other’s way as they performed what can only be described as a dance macabre around the copper’s unconscious form. E22 began it all by using a scalpel to make a deep incision into the muscle near the back of the woman’s neck—blood flowed but this was ignored for the moment.

E22moved to one side to give T17 clear access and insert a small printed circuit board into the wound before changing positions with F22 who used a can to spray a fine acrid mist over the incision. The blood solidified immediately on contact with the spray sealing the wound around the USB lead that now sprouted out of the woman’s neck.

F22 then stepped over to the control panel at the front of the van while E22 moved in and wrapped a temporary collar around the copper’s neck—a collar with a small black box attached. The Thrall plugged the lead into the box and stepped back.

Suddenly Wright seemed to shudder and she turned towards F22. “What... What’s going on, Emily? What are you doing?”

F22’s expression seemed to soften as the Emily-personality re-emerged. The Thrall smiled. “We’re helping you understand the van’s purpose. That’s what you wanted, isn’t it, Lily?”

Lily’s brows knitted momentarily. “That... That’s what I wanted... Yes.” She seemed to relax somewhat.

The other two Thralls continued to work on Ginnie Davies leaving Emily free to concentrate on Lily who was now occupying a left hand seat, one of the ones not equipped for preliminary conditioning work.

Emily smiled reassuringly at the Inspector. “PC Davies here was good enough to volunteer so that we could demonstrate our control protocols to you. That’s what you wanted, isn’t it Lily?”

“Yes... Must know what all of this is for...” Lily stated hesitantly. “Can’t build a case unless I understand what’s going on.”

Emily smiled again. “That’s what we’re doing. We’ve fitted the Constable with a temporary control harness to suppress her free will. She’ll do exactly as you tell her which will help you to understand what’s going on, won’t it Lily?”

Emily then leaned over and opened the neck of the Inspector’s blouse exposing a collar that was far more complex than the one around Davies’ neck. Lily’s had a couple of black junction boxes and several leads that pierced her skin including one that penetrated her skull just behind her left ear. It also had a further lead that vanished downwards connecting it to even more equipment that was around her waist. Emily checked the implants before releasing the woman’s blouse: she smilled smiled. “You do understand now, don’t you Lily?”

“Yes, Emily, I understand.” She agreed, her voice soft and compliant.

“You should rest now. We are going on a little trip shortly. You’ll like that, won’t you, Inspector? You wanted to see a Hive, remember?”

As Lily Wright relaxed the three Thralls launched into a burst of frenetic activity. Davies was moved across into the seat behind Lily, injected with something to revive her and then ‘turned-off’ using a portable remote control unit. The Thralls then began hurriedly to dismantle the more sensitive electronic equipment that was built into the vehicle. Then over the next ten or so minutes the components were moved across and loaded into the police van parked next to it: a couple of pieces were even connected up to the vehicle itself and activated.

After this had been done to the Thralls’ satisfaction they moved Wright and Davies into the cab of the police vehicle and placed Davies behind the wheel. Emily seated herself in the front between them and E22 clambered into the back leaving T17 alone in the wrecked Ford Transit.

After about a minute T17 emerged and joined E22 and slammed the police van’s door behind her which was the signal for Emily to produce the remote-control and ‘turn Davies on’. “She gave the controlled woman a series of instructions and a few seconds later the van left the workshop and joined the city centre traffic.

The office looked normal enough or would have done if it wasn’t for the fact that it contained a bed as well as a desk and it associated paraphernalia. The one wall was taken up by a mirrored window that overlooked the City of Gloucester while the others were lined with cupboards and other cabinets.

Director-Ursula was staring out of the window at the cityscape arrayed before her and did not turn to greet the Monitor as she entered: not that Raksha expected her too for meaningless social formalities were unnecessary within the Unit. Despite their differences in status, a Monitor and a Director were Sisters all said and done so socialising and posturing were quite irrelevant.

Monitor-Raksha halted just inside the room and waited for her Sister to commence whatever interaction she had summoned her for. The Director, Raksha noted, was in a state of partial undress, not that that mattered to the newcomer. Ursula was naked from the waist down and her skirt, folded neatly, had been placed on her desk. A Thrall from the Head Office Hive was gently dabbing the Director’s crotch with a small pink towel which caused the Monitor to smile for it was obvious what it was that had caused the Director to be ‘running slightly late’.

Director-Ursula suddenly turned away from the window and walked back to her desk while the Thrall scurried along beside her, still attempting to dry her intimate places as she did so.

“Good news, Monitor,” Ursula beamed, “our ever-resourceful Thralls have extracted themselves from police custody and are making their way here as we speak.”

Raksha nodded but did not say anything for she was already aware of these developments, having been made so by the Collective’s computer system. Then as the Thrall began to help the Director back into her clothes, her expression became thoughtful. “Won’t the Police vehicle be tracked to the Birmingham Unit’s location?”

The Director’s expression suddenly became serious forcing Raksha to conclude that she hadn’t considered this factor. Suddenly the Director pushed the Thrall away and began inputting a series of queries into her computer terminal. She frowned and carried on for a minute or so.

She looked up and smiled. “Thrall T17 disabled the GPS tracking module with which the van was fitted and removed theCCTV jamming unit from our own vehicle before installing it into the stolen police vehicle. It then activated the wrecked vehicle’s self-destruct and according to the reports that are circulating, the resulting fire was quite intense and difficult to extinguish—much of the wrecked van was destroyed as was the building that housed it.”

Raksha nodded: thermite burned hot enough to melt steel after all and all of the Collective’s vehicles were rigged to self-destruct in this manner.

“I must say, Monitor, that I am impressed by the abilities of your conversion team: they really are a credit to your leadership.” The Director almost purred.

“Thank you, Director.” Raksha answered. “I will pass on your kind words when they are rewarded.”

If the two of them had still been human the conversation would have mutated into something akin to a mutual appreciation society but they weren’t and so they suddenly returned to pressing matters.

“I have appropriated the police officer that your Thralls had conditioned.” Ursula stated bluntly.

“Oh?” Raksha asked. “May this one enquire why?”

The Director continued, ignoring the Monitor’s cold tone. “It is required for pressing business.”

Raksha walked over to the window and peered out. “If PC Smith is not returned to duty in four day’s time there will be serious consequences.” She said quietly as she watched the traffic moving in the streets far below them. “Any resulting police enquiry could implicate The Collective in her disappearance.”

Ursula stiffened with annoyance. “The Collective has every confidence in your abilities to prevent that from happening.” She purred. “Besides, the team returning from Birmingham will be bringing you two more police officers to induct since you appear to value them so highly.”

The former Doctor Raksha Samri spun around. “If I have two police officers to process then I have much to prepare so do I have your permission to proceed?”

Director-Ursula gave her a beaming smile. “Please go and do whatever it is that you need to.”

The Monitor gave her a quizzical look, nodded amiably and then turned on her heel and left the office confident that the conversation, like all others within the Collective, had been recorded and the open-ended permission with it.

Laura Smith was more than a little confused: a couple of strange Thralls had removed her from the frame to which she had been strapped and marched her along corridors, turning this way and that, so that she lost track of where she was. She didn’t recognise either of these Thralls, not that this was unusual, for she had been worked on by many of the silver women for as long as she could remember—not that that was very long!

She was then taken to another room where one of them massaged some sort of gel into her sparse body hair. Bemused, they seemed to keep her standing around for ages before shoving her into a shower where they both bathed her vigorously... So vigorously in fact, that her pubic hair was washed away along with all of the grime of her days in captivity.

After they had dried her they gave her an enema which would have been an unpleasant experience were it not for the assorted chemicals floating around her bloodstream—as it was, it was just something else to be tolerated. This over, they carefully brushed her hair and secured it into a high ponytail before spraying her with perfume and enthusiastically applying make-up to her face.

They stepped back and examined the results of their efforts and seemed pleased with what they had done. Then it was out of the room, along another one of those interminably long corridors and into an open lift car. They pressed the buttons and then stepped back to allow the doors to close. Laura had leaned against the side of the thing and waited as it rose carrying her to whatever was in store for her next. The injections she’d been given before she had been remove from the training room were making her feel sort of spaced-out and very relaxed. She smiled at the two Thralls who smiled back, or rather one did and the other sort of leered.

The lift came to a stand and the door hissed open to reveal somewhere that looked like Hollywood’s idea of a futuristic lounge that was complete with soft wall drapes, subdued atmospheric lighting and soft music playing in the background. Bemused, Laura stepped out of the lift and found herself standing on something that seemed more like a soft duvet than a carpet. She looked around and realised that she was alone in a room that lacked anything that she would have called furniture. Instead there was a scatter of plush rugs, large multicoloured beanbags and silky cushions all clearly intended for relaxing on. There were however three large plastic cubes dotted around which seemed to be someone’s idea of tables: she realised that they must be tables as two of them supported a range of bottles and glasses while the other one had a box containing small collection of cigar shaped things....

Curiosity piqued, the woman moved over to take a closer look and realised that they were vibrators or dildos although they were odd-looking and seemed to be intended to lock into a harness or something. She looked around but the harnesses were lacking.

Laura examined the bottles on another of the tables and saw that they were booze—mainly wine and spirits. She was tempted to help herself but didn’t as she hasn’t received any instructions. The copper frowned: since when had she bothered about needing permission to drink? She picked up a bottle of gin, hesitated and then put it back where she had found it.

Suddenly she was aware of an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach: something just didn’t feel right. Warm air seemed to wash over her naked body and a wave of tiredness seemed to break over her, so gratefully she relaxed atop a large purple beanbag. It was soft and yielding and embraced her as she stretched out, yawned and drifted off to sleep....

A deep, dreamless sleep...

Whether it was the sound of the lift doors sliding open that disturbed her, or the feeling that she was no longer alone, the copper wasn’t sure. Maybe it was the hushed voices, she didn’t know but as she surfaced out of her sleep she realized that she was no longer alone and there were people moving around. There were also the inviting sounds of drinks being poured.

“Sisters!” A jolly voice proclaimed.

Laura stretched and and saw a number of black shapes milling around. She blinked to clear her gummy eyes and then rubbed at them. The shapes were tall women all wearing identical black body suits: they were also bald—their smooth heads shining even in the room’s subdued lighting.

“You have all done very well!” The jolly voice continued.

Like the black-clad women Laura looked in the direction of the voice and saw another women but this one was normally dressed and was neither tall nor bald. A vague sense of recognition seemed to wash through Laura: she’d seen this woman before: she was Director somebody. Little wheels went around behind the copper’s frown. Director-Ursula? Yes she was Director-Ursula and she was very important.

The Director continued to speak and because she was important, Laura kept still and listened respectfully. “Earlier today you performed in a manner that was above and beyond what could have been expected of you and so richly deserve the reward that The Collective has bestowed upon you.”

Bemused, Laura wondered why she was being rewarded along with these magnificent women. She looked around and realised that the four black-clad figures were Hornets. She relaxed. She’d come across Hornets before and knew that they were really coppers just like she was.

A couple of the Hornets poured themselves drinks while the other two kissed.

Soon one of them moved over to where Laura was sitting and thrust a glass of something alcoholic into her hand. “Hi, gorgeous!” The Hornet said as she sank onto the beanbag next to the naked woman.

Automatically Laura sipped the drink: it was whisky, which was not a favourite of hers. She looked at the Hornet, not that she had any choice for the woman was close enough to block out almost everything else. It was then that the copper realise that the Hornet wasn’t wearing a skin-tight catsuit but seemed to have been dipped in black latex. Her eyes travelled down the long black shiny body... The long... Black... Sexy body... The large, firm breasts with their prominent nipples... The black latex stopped at her neck collar, above which was a normal-looking head with normal-looking golden-brown skin. She was strikingly beautiful and her appearance not marred by her lack of hair.

The smiling face descended and filled Laura’s vision completely as their lips met in a kiss that surprised the smaller woman. The Hornet hugged her and Laura breathed in her sexy, feminine odour and relaxed.

Then after releasing her, tall Hornet effortlessly reached across to the nearest cube-table and grabbed a dildo. Then while Laura watched, wide-eyed, the Hornet began to fiddle with the smooth plastic shield that hid her pussy.

She opened it to reveal a port of some sort into which inserted the dildo, locking it in place with a click. The dildo began to buzz quietly as it stood at attention, poking out unnaturally from the woman’s crotch. Laura couldn’t help but stare at it as she swallowed a mouthful of the whisky.

The Hornet reached across and gently removed the drink from the copper’s unresisting fingers and drank the rest of it. She smiled at Laura and kissed her again as another dildo-wearing Hornet knelt behind her and gently caressed her breasts.

Then as the other two moved across the room to join the little group fondling her the Laura realised that it wasn’t her that was being rewarded... She was the reward!

Despite living close to Gloucester City Centre, the two Monitors were doing something that neither of them had done since before they had been absorbed into The Collective several years earlier—they were strolling down the street arm in arm and window shopping. At first Judith had tended to dismiss this as a trivial waste of time but as they proceeded from shop to shop the sights began to seem strangely familiar and rewarding somehow.

As designated leader of the Gloucester unit, Monitor-Judith took her role seriously and felt that she should be on duty for twenty-four hours each and every day. Because of this she had been reluctant to acquiesce to Monitor-Raksha’s request to ‘take a stroll’ around the city. Raksha, who was nominally her equal in the Collective’s hierarchy, had been insistent and as Judith knew and trusted her she had eventually agreed.

The emergency was over and things were quiet all of a sudden so there was little needing her immediate attention. With this in mind she had decided to exercise her curiosity and find out exactly what her colleague had meant when she had said that there was a danger looming that threatened the integrity of their beloved Collective.

She had initially assumed that it had something to do with the crisis that had recently befallen them in Birmingham but as time passed she became less sure. Raksha had said that they faced a major tipping point and as she was not prone to exaggerating, Judith had agreed to listen.

The city was a dangerous place, as were all areas not controlled by Collective, she had pointed this out to the raven-haired Monitor who had agree and assured her that they would be escorted by a number of disguised Hornets. On hearing this she had donned one of her rarely warn jackets and gone out to join the self-important masses promenading around the shopping centre.

Their conversation had begun in earnest while the were looking at the window display outside one of the larger clothing shops: Judith tried to imagine herself wearing a slit sided miniskirts like the ones that the manikins were displaying but couldn’t. There were no outsider within earshot so she had turned towards her colleague and demanded. “Well?”

Monitor-Raksha had glanced around and checked that the Hornets were close-by and watchful before turning back to her colleague. “Are you finding that some of your decisions regarding the Hives in your Unit are being ignored?”

Judith suddenly stared at her. “By you, do you mean? Then yes!”

Monitor-Raksha chuckled. “Ignore my interference.”

Monitor-Judith made a show of reading price labels. How can they justify £145 for a strip of sub-standard fabric? She wondered.

“Well?” Her colleague demanded.

“My work rosters are being ignored and Thralls are being reassigned without my knowledge.” Judith finally agreed.

“Is the rate of interference increasing or decreasing? Is this helping the smooth running of your unit?” Raksha continued.

Judith gave her a piercing look. “It has been happening much more lately. For instance I was unaware that Thralls T17, E22 and F22, as well as Medical-Drone #09MD had been detailed to take part in the Birmingham raid. I only found out when they were reported as being involved in the traffic accident.”

”Me neither. I am responsible for recruitment yet I was not told that the raid had been ordered.” Raksha said quietly.

“We were left without higher level medical coverage within the unit for a twelve hour period. And now #09MD is dead!” Judith hissed.

Raksha snorted. “I had recruited a Police Officer and trained and enhanced her to serve us as an Infiltration Drone here in Gloucester. This is a very difficult and complex procedure yet she has been reclassified as a Sex-Doll and is to be used solely for sexual pleasure. Needless to say I was not consulted and only found out when Director-Ursula informed me after the event. The Drone’s intelligence has been reduced and her conditioning has been degraded to the point where it will be impossible to return her to her former life tomorrow so needless to say she will have to remain as a Sex-Doll.”

“The Directors will have good reasons for doing such things... They see the ‘big-picture’ after all!” Monitor-Judith said.

Raksha laughed and then took Judith’s arm and steered her towards a nearby open-air coffee shop.

“Do they?” She demanded. “Were you aware that a Medical Doctor was recruited when the bodies of our sisters were retrieved?”

“A replacement for #09MD? That is fortunate.” Judith gushed.

They arrived at the cafe and seated themselves at a table as far from everyone else as they could get. “I began her initial conditioning with this in mind but was overruled. She is to become a Hornet because she is six foot tall, well-muscled and athletic.” Raksha almost spat.

“But Doctors are rarely available for recruitment and are in short supply!” Judith gasped, completely missing the fact that the approaching waitress had overheard her.

Monitor Raksha smiled and informed the young woman that they ‘worked for an Employment Agency’.

The woman had giggled and asked if they could find her a better job. “This one’s shite!” She added.

Raksha looked her up and down, asked her a few questions and then wrote down her details. She was a pretty little thing with mocha skin and curly black hair. Raksha glanced at her name badge. “I’m confident that we can find something better for you, Lynette... I’ll have a good look when I get back to the office and I’ll be in touch this evening.” She said with a knowing smile.

Then after the girl had trotted away to get their coffee Monitor-Raksha leaned closer to her colleague. “Just who the hell is guiding The Collective now that Mistress is no longer with us?” She said quietly.

Monitor-Judith looked at her sister and thought about what she had said. If she was correct it seemed that nobody was. Judith sighed. But is she right?