The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Next Few Days

Synopsis: A parasite attack, a parallel story to my earlier work The Days After

Chapter One — The First Day

Franca and her sister Romona skipped along the corridor to the kitchen table. They were chatting about what they both got up to at college. The apartment was one of only four in the building. Theirs, and another on the ground floor. And two upstairs.

Their mom Lydia was pouring a glass of juice for her husband Louis, and then for her son Michael.

“Thanks mom” Michael smiled as he took the glass. He took a big gulp. Louis was a bit slow to drink his and Lydia looked oddly frustrated.

Romona went to grab the jug when her mom scolded her.

“Not for you…” Lydia said snatching the jug. She poured it out down the sink

“Mom, have you put on weight?” Franca asked, seeing her mom’s belly bump

She’d not noticed her mom’s belly before… surely it was as large last night?

“What the hell?” Louis cried out, clutching his stomach in pain as the drink drooled out the side of his mouth.

“I feel sick…” Michael cried out too as he got to his feet, sweating, clutching his stomach too…

“Daddy?” Romona cried as she went to him. Suddenly he fell forward over the table. His body spasming

“Help me…” Michael cried before collapsing to the ground. He also foamed at the mouth as he writhed away on the linoleum floor.

“Mom!”Romona cried “What’s happening?”

“Call an ambulance” Franca said

“No need” Lydia smiled “I got rid of both of them…”. She smiled.

“What are you saying mom?” Franca asked

“We don’t need men” she said, “The Masters are all we need”

She suddenly leaped upon Romona.

“Mom!” she gasped “What are you doing?”

“This will all be over soon”

“Let her go!” Franca cried also leaping but to her sister’s defence

As Lydia held Romona in one hand, with the other she grabbed Franca and threw her back over the table.Franca hit the fridge with a louth thud and collapsed to the ground, her body winded.

She was semi-conscious as she heard Lydia tearing at Romona’s pants

“Mommy!”Romona cried “What are you doing?”

Lydia’s fingers clawed at her daughter’s shorts and shredded them. “Tsk” Lydia managed to say seeing her daughter was also wearing panties “These will have to go too” she sighed

“Mommy!” Romona cried

Franca tried to raise her head but she was still stunned. She fell back in a heap n the floor

She could see as Lydia forced Romona to the ground. Suddenly Lydia spread her legs. A burst of red liquid shot out from between her legs and splatted on the linoleum floor.

Franca saw also, her brother and father lay still. She cried as she realised they were dead.

Then, from within Lydia, a long snake-like creature slid out of her onto the floor

“Mommy!” Romona cried in horror when she saw it.

Lydia forced her daughter’s legs apart. “Calm down” she said to her daughter “You’ll be one of us soon”

The creature slithered quickly forward up between Romona’s legs. It pushed into her

“Mommy! Noooooo!” she cried, in horror and pain.

Lydia smiled as she watched the parasite push into her daughter’s cunt.

Then suddenly Romona heard a voice in her head “Still!” and she stoped struggling. She looked between her legs as the creature continued to disappear inside her. Its tail flicking like a tadpole’s.

Already Lydia released her. She stood up

Romana felt it; actually felt it as it attached itself to her womb

“You are host” it said

“I am host” she said

Franca had managed to get to her hands and feet to see the black squirming thing disappear into her sister’s cunt. She saw the expression change on Romona’s face.

Romana had suddenly stopped struggling, and her mom now helped her to her feet. Romona looked… at peace!

Just then Franca got to her feet as well..

“Grab her!” Lydia cried, “She needs to be infected!”

Franca turned and ran and she got to the door and flung herself out.

“Come back!” Romona cried after her sister.

“Where are you going?” Frank Enright grabbed her. Frank was their neighbour from upstairs. He’d heard the commotion

“My mom just killed my dad and brother” she cried as he held her “Let me go!”

He looked up to see Lydia and Romona coming up the hall.

He saw that there was blood on Romona’s legs, and on Lydia’s too.

He let Franca go. She didn’t stop to see what was going to happen, but scrambled away.

“What’s going on here?” Frank said

The mother and daughter caught up with him

“Frank?” Colette Enright called out from the stairs “What’s going on?”

Just then Frank screamed. It was a blood-curdling cry of horror.

“Frank?” she called again. She started to come down the stairs; slowed only by an injured foot.

The screaming stopped. Colette saw Lydia emerge

“Lydia?” she called, “Is everything…?”

Lydia smiled menacingly and approached her. “Lydia?” she asked

“You will join us” Lydia smiled… as a parasite in her cervix started to push down into her vagina.

Colette screamed for help as Lydia attacked her….

Franca was well away and did not hear her neighbour die or his wife become infected.

As she ran her phone rang. She looked at it. It was Romona

She answered it

“Franca, come back” Romona begged

“What happened to you?”

“It’s wonderful” Romona said, “Once you’re with the hive, you’ll understand…”

“Mom killed dad, and Michael”

“We don’t need men…” Romona said causally. “They are useless”

“She killed dad!” Franca cried, as she ran.

“Where are you baby?” Lydia asked concerned, having taken the phone

“Don’t talk to me!” Franca cried “You killed dad”

“Oh, baby” Lydia laughed, “We don’t need men… our masters fertilise our eggs inside us, making more masters… men are useless. Come, you’ll see. Your sister’s already developing masters inside her…”

“You’re all sick” Franca cried

“Come home baby”

“Tell us where you are?” Romona said taking back the phone “We’ll come and get you”

“Leave me alone”

Just then a train horn sounded

“She’s by the railroad” Romona said to her mom

Franca looked at her phone and hung up.

Walking along, she got to “The Hole”—it was an abandoned building that the young people used as a hang-out in.

As she neared it she saw her friend Kylie Minogue emerge, clutching her swollen stomach

“Welcome, Sister” Kylie called, “Come, join us”

Franca stopped in her tracks. Fiona Myers, Ruth Levinson, and Linda Patterson all came out behind her, all with swollen stomachs. They were all infested.

Just then there was the sound of a squealing vehicle.

Everyone turned to look at it…

It was a pick-up truck (a 1960 Dodge D100)

It screamed to a halt

“Get in!” Fred Williamson cried from across the driver’s side

“Get her!” Kylie suddenly screamed

Franca climbed into the back and the truck began moving when Kylie, with amazing speed caught up with them, leaped, and just caught hold of the tail-gate

As the vehicle was picking up speed Kylie began tearing the tail-gate, so strong she was that the metal bent like it was nothing to her. “Bastards” she spat, “You will give us these cunts to infest ”

Fred Williamson and his mom Angie sat up front. In back was Derrick Williamson, his girlfriend Louise Randall, Jean Randall her mom, and Sara Randall Louise’s sister.

Kylie made a grab at Louise. “Nooooo” Derrick cried, kicking out.

“Join with us!” Kylie cried out.

As Derrick kicked out, Kylie caught his foot and simply crushed the bones in his heel as if they were balsa wood. He screamed out in pain. Fred turned around, but his mom in a panic shouted “Keep driving, for God’s sake”

Jean teen grabbed at Derrick’s leg to pull him away when Kylie caught her . Her grip on Jean was vice-like. Jean looked into Kylie’s face. Kylie smiled, and together they fell back onto the road, Kylie protecting her catch with her body. “Not!” Sara cried “Stop the car!” Seeing her mom fall.

Fred began to slow down. He looked in the rear-view mirror as Kylie ripped at Jean’s panties.

“Help me!” she screamed

“Let me go!” Sara yelled as Louise and Derrick held onto her.

“Just drive!” Angie pleaded

Kylie opened her legs and let a parasite drop out and it slithered quickly into Jean’s pussy. Joan suddenly stopped crying

“Drive!” Angie screamed. Fred realised she was ‘gone’ and began to speed up. Even Franca, watching this tried to comfort her “She’s gone” she said

“Nooooo!” Sara cried “Mommy!”

Louise and Franca tried to hold her but Sara jumped from the back of the bent tray and rolled onto the road.

Now Louise begged for Fred to stop. But he sped up further instead

Louise could only watch as the girls caught up with her sister. Sara was infected within a minuet… just like her mom… they were now both ‘hive’.

Franca held Louise’s sobbing body in her arms.

Derrick was still in agony. Franca had to let Louise go and do her best to tend to Derrick—it simply was a matter of priority. Louise’s ‘wound’ was emotional.

The small truck turned off its lights suddenly and slowed down.

A number of police and sheriff vehicles were patrolling. In the distance a man could be seen, crying out for help.

There was a crack of a rifle. The silhouette of a man fell onto the road.

“What are we going to do?” Angie asked her son.

“We need to get out of town as soon as possible” Fred said

He turned and opened the small slide window between the cabin and the tray “Derrick?” he asked “Are you alright?”

“Just get us out of here”

“We need to go back…” Louise said “My mom… and sister”

“They’re gone now” Franca said “They’ve been infected”

“Infected?” Louise said “You’d not say that if it was…”

“My mom killed my dad and brother” Franca snapped

Louise turned in on herself, burying her head in her hands and began sobbing uncontrollably. Louise had to realise now it was over as far as her mom and sister were concerned.

“I know a way out of here…” Franca said

“What?” Fred asked

“If you head out by the S-mart—there’s a laneway there I don’t think most people know about…” she said “It goes straight to Watson’s Creek, and we can just drive across it”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes” Franca said “My brother and I used to race down it before we had our licences”

“Okay” he said. He did a quick look around to see everything was okay and he moved on

“Keep the lights off” his mom advised

He thought that was good advice and they drove on towards the Mart.

From the back of the car-park, near the dumpster there was a small break in the fence “That’s it” Franca said pointing and they drove over the kerb and went down the ‘lane’

There was no one else around.

Chapter Two — The Second Day

Five nuns each infected, patrolled the large property of the church.

They were all armed.

Sister Carmichael stopped at the south-east corner and looked across at the abandoned Simpson farm. She noticed a beat-up looking pick-up truck with a bent down tail. It looked like someone had almost ripped the tail from the bed.

She brought up her rifle and using the sight she scanned around. There was nothing else, and she had no instructions to go beyond the limits of their property.

But she did log it on the radio. She felt her stomach and knew that inside her her master had inseminated another of her eggs, creating more parasitic life inside her. It made her smile, it felt good. She wanted to serve and a part of her now wanted to find some unaffected girl she could rape and infect.

The nuns—many of them did not survive the transition, old as they were they were no longer able to hold a master inside of them.

But seven nuns were now in the hive.

When Sister Carmichael returned she saw Sister Aemilia dragged Father Damien’s body out towards a pile of wood.

Sister Amelia hated even touching a man. With him were seven more dead from his youth group.

Three girls from that group were now infected and they also helped with the building of the pyre.

Sister Carmichael had returned just in time to watch as Sister Ludmilla poured gas over the bodies and set it alight.

The woman, all of the hive had no sympathy for those they now watched consumed in the growing flames

All that mattered was that they serve their masters. Sister Carmichael felt a pain in her groin as they slithered inside, wanting to be released.

She could not help but be in awe of how more superior her masters were. What a perfect way of reproduction. Infest a woman’s womb and harvest her own eggs.

Near-by, the small group of refugees attempted to make a camp out of the abandoned building. One of their first priorities was Derrick who was in tremendous pain from his broken ankle.

He was continually howling in pain. It was getting on everyone’s nerves, especially Franca’s. She had fleeting moments where she wished he was dead.

Angie did the best she could to comfort her son. Eventually Fred decided, despite the risks, he needed to head out and try and find some medicines, and some food. Franca volunteered to go with him… anything to get out of the house.

Her phone had rung three times since arriving. She saw it was her mom each time.

Lydia had also texted her serval times “Pls come home.” “I heart you” “I need you to be one with us”

Then she’d got a call from her neighbour Karen Stephenson. She was cautious as she answered

“Karen?”

“Oh, Franca, thank God, it’s you”

“What’s happening?”

“There was this major… riot…” Karen said

“Riot?”

“Yeah, shooting… I think it was some kind of gang”

“What?”

“Maybe terrorists?” Karen continued, sounding less and less convincing, “Yeah, but it’s alright now”

“What do you mean?”

“They’ve got things under control”

“Did you hear about my mom?”

‘No”

“Is she there?”

“Errrr… no…. why would your mom be here?”

“Put it on video”

“What? Why?”

“I want to see”

“I… I can’t”

“What do you mean you can’t?”

“That function is…. disabled”

“Put it on video NOW!” Franca screamed

Reluctantly Karen put it on video

“Okay, now show me where you are…”

Karen turned the video around. She was in a large but well-lit hall, with of all things many beds set up around in it. Not ‘emergency beds’ like the fold-up cots, but proper double mattress beds.

“That’s not your house” Franca said

“No… of course it isn’t” Karen laughed nervously… “I never said I was home”

“Then where are you?”

“I’m… I’m down at city hall”

“Why?”

“I…” Karen said thinking for a reason

“Show me your belly” Franca demanded

“What?”

“Put the pone down to your belly”

Karen did. Her stomach was swollen, and bulging out from under her T-shirt

“You’re one of them!” Franca gasped

“Listen here you little cunt” Karen suddenly spat “We’ll find you and we’re going to infest you and you’ll be one of us”

As she said this other women who were hiding appeared, each with their swollen bellies… and while Lydia didn’t appear to be there. Romona was there too. Her belly enlarged like she was six months pregnant. A woman next to Romona turned to her and they kissed and began fondling each other

“Oh, it’s so good” Romona called out “Once you’re one of us… you’ll get to make love….”

“You’re sick” Franca began “All of you”

Other women starting fingering themselves, and others.

“I’m not sick…” Karen spat, “I am happy… the Masters have given me a new purpose in life…”. A woman came up to her and slid her hand down Karen’s pants.

“Purpose?” Franca scoffed

“Yes…” Karen said “To serve…”

“You can’t win…” Franca said

“We wil fi….”

Franca hung up

She cried. Fred found her in a small bundle, in a corner, crying.

“Hey?” he said “Are you alright?”

She honked her nose “I think so…”

“It’s time to move…”

“Huh?” she gasped having forgotten about it

“You ready?”

“Ah… yeah, sure” she said getting to her feet “I’m ready”

“Good”

She heard Derrick suddenly cry out in pain and it brought her quickly back to reality. She rushed away into a room and grabbed a pillow and then re-joined Fred by his truck. “Are you uncomfortable?” he asked as they got in the truck

“No” she said but said nothing more

He shrugged

They drove away from their own town towards the junction with I-35. They knew there was a store there, and a truck-stop.

“Slow down” she said suddenly, as they neared the truck-stop

“What?”

“Just pull over here”

“Why?”

“I’m going to go take a look” she said

He pulled up

“By yourself?” he asked

“Yeah, sure” she said, “It’s safer—they’ll shoot you on sight”

“And they’ll rape you with one of those creatures” he said as she got out of the truck

“Not if they think I’m one of them” she said grabbing the pillow.

She pulled up her top and brought the pillow up under her top and she tucked the bottom part into her pants. Then she straighten the clothes over.

“There” she smiled showing her profile

“Smart!” he smiled

She checked herself out one more time and then scooted along through some bushes. Then she realised, if she were one of them, she wouldn’t be hiding. Instead she walked then out onto the road and straight down it along the road’s shoulder

Within minutes a woman with a rifle popped up

“Sister” the woman said

“Yes?”

“When were you infected?”

“Yesterday” Franca lied, “And you?”

“This morning”

“Very well” Franca said

“Where are you heading?”

“Just to the store… with all this ‘commotion’ we’ve run out of food”

The woman turned and whistled. Another ‘pregnant’ woman jumped up

“Maude!” the first woman said “Give this sister a ride to the store”

“Yes, Sister” the woman said

“Come with me” she said to Franca

Franca nodded and followed her.

She was given a lift to the truck-stop. They didn’t speak the whole time. Franca however kept her hand on the door handle the whole time, ready to make her escape, if she needed to.

There were several dead truckers still lying about the parking area.

“We don’t have enough yet to clean up this filth” Maude said, noticing Franca seeing the bodies

“Filth” Franca spat

Maude pulled up

“Go in, help yourself” she said “I’ll wait here as long as you want, Sister”

“Thank you, Sister”

“No problem” Maude said “The hive looks after its own”

Franca smiled then nodded “Yes” she said

She got out and went into the store. She saw four women there of different ages. She couldn’t believe how many were already under this mind-control of the ‘hive’. Two were naked and just lying right on the floor licking each other out. Franca tried not to look disgusted.

One woman behind the counter strode out, and pulled her dress off. “Care to join us?” she smiled as she stood there naked.

Franca said nothing. The woman smiled and the two on the floor stopped their cunnilingus and reached up to her “Let me taste you, mom” one of them said

“Sure thing, babe” she said as she sank to the floor between them and then they began caressing her, probing her with their fingers and tongues.

She looked at the other woman behind the counter. She was talking to some others in front of the counter. She stopped on noticing Franca “Help yourself, Sister” the woman called out as she reached over and fondled a woman’s breasts.

“The hive looks after its own” Franca called back

“Yes it does, Sister” the woman smiled and returned to talking to and fondling her companions

Franca grabbed an assortment of itemises some caned food, and some medicines too. She’d have preferred to get something like morphine for the pain, but she could only get aspirin.

Maude was waiting as she said she would

Franca got back into the vehicle. She was surprised when Maude slid over and kissed her “Do you want to fuck?”

“Er… no”

“No?” Maude gasped as it it were unusual.

Franca noticed two women in another car making out. “I really need to get back to my mom” she lied, “She’s desperate for food”

“And for fucking?” Maude winked

“Yes” Franca choked.

“Can I meet her?” Maude asked “I’d like us all to fuck…”

“I’d like that” Franca lied, “I think she would too”

Maude smiled and drove on. “Do you want to feel me?” Maude said, as she unbuttoned her jeans

“Yes” Franca lied. She knew she had to do something.

She tried to summon up the moral courage and she reached over and put her fingers down Maude’s jeans. She found she had no panties.

Maude was hairy

Franca tried not to look disgusted

“You’re going to have to put a finger in me…” Maude laughed “You’re not going to get me off like that”

“Since being enslaved” Maude smiled “I’ve fucked so many women…”

‘Yes” Franca said as she tried to think of something

“I’d never fucked a woman before…” Maude laughed, “But I’ve licked so much pussy now… and it’s wonderful”

“Yes… me too” Franca said still trying to think of a plan. She also knew that Maude would be exceptionally strong, and fast now. And leading her back to Fred was not going to do it, as she’d be able to overpower the both of them.

Franca’s fingers moved down between Maude’s thighs.She felt Maude’s labia. “My clit!” Maude laughed “Feel my clit”

Franca’s finger drew up Maude’s slit and then she felt it suddenly push out against her finger. She looked up into Maud’s face and couldn’t hide her shock.

As they drove they passed through the ‘check-point’ where Maude had picked Franca up from.

Maude waved to her armed compatriots… as they drove….

Maude’s clit grew out to be about an inch long as Franca touched it. It got erect, just like a micro-penis

Franca stroked it

“Oh, yes… baby” Maude smiled, “Do you want me to touch yours?”

“No” Franca said

Maude laughed

She suddenly punched Franca in the stomach.

“I knew it” she laughed, “You’re not one of us”.

Franca ripped her moistened hand out of Maude’s pants

“I…” Franca began. Maude slowed down and braked in the middle of the road.

“I could tell by how reluctant you were to fuck me…” Maude said, “Good effort though… the pillow really did fool me…”

“Please…” Franca began to beg

“You’re not going to appeal to me” Maude said “I am a slave. I do as I am commanded”

“But I…”

“One of my babies wants to come out and meet you” she smiled

Franca turned to grab the door

Maude grabbed her instead

“My baby wants to be inside you.. and make you one of us…”

“Please…don’t do this…”

“I obey” Maude said

“Please…” France cried… Maude was crushing her wrist. “You were once a woman…”

“The hive is all that matters to me now”

Suddenly the driver-side window was smashed in.

“Run!” Fred cried

Maude took a moment to recover from the shock of being hit by shards of glass and there was a large rock now on her lap.

She had glass in her pants too… Her immediate concern was not to harm her belly and her masters inside her, so she opened the door, dropped her jeans and brushed the glass off of her

As she did Franca ran down the road with Fred behind her…

They leaped in the truck and as Maude now ran after them, with the tail down Fred reversed full speed into Maude.

The tail smashed into her stomach and her cry as her Master was injured was terrible, Franca pitied her even as she watched Maude curse them as they drove away.

* * *

Fred Williamson sighed with relief as he drove back to their hide-out.

Angie came running out. She looked visibly upset

“Mom?” he asked as she came up to him “Is something wrong?”

“You male scum” she cried as she grabbed him around the throat.

Louise came running up to Franca. Franca noticed Louise and Angie—their bellies enlarged.

Louise saw that Franca looked pregnant. She stopped “You’re one of us?”

“Yes, of course” Franca lied

Louise nodded and joined her mom

Fred disappeared down the side of the truck. Franca couldn’t see, but she heard him struggling, and then cease struggling

“Come” Angie said to Franca having just killed her own son “Fuck with us” she said. Louise rushed passed to go back inside.

She turned as Sister Carmichael emerged wearing only her coif. “Come fuck with us” she said

Franca tried to smile.

She entered the house to see two other nuns grinding their pussies together. Derrick’s broken body lay over in a corner.

There was Louise with a girl Franca didn’t know (who was from the Youth Group) They were in ’69 licking each other out

“Fuck! You’ve started without us!” Angie laughed as she peeled off her dress and joined her daughter

Franca watched as looked up from the girl she was on and Angie fit in between them to make a triangle of women with mouths to cunts.

She looked about the place. How as she going to get out of this…?

The End