The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Year’s Resolution

All the usual disclaimers. Don’t read this if you’re under 18, don’t try this at home. A little holiday story for you all. Hope you enjoy it.

New Year’s Eve. One of the few truly internationally shared holidays, it sparked simultaneous celebrations throughout the globe. Some said that New York City had the hands down best parties of them all. One such party was taking place inside a rooftop restaurant in one of the city’s grandest hotels. There, hundreds of party-goers in dresses and tuxedos were looking out at Times’ Square, counting down with the thousands braving the bitter cold.

“7..6..5..4..3..2..1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

As one, everyone in the room cheered and threw confetti in the air. Several champagne corks went off and balloons fell down from the ceiling above. The euphoria over the changing of the year lasted for some time before anyone thought of closing their mouths.

At a small table near the window, Cindy and Kathy were enjoying a private drink. Friends for years, the two businesswomen had both enjoyed bittersweet years. Cindy had received a great promotion, only to have it followed by a divorce. Kathy had also just ended a relationship with her long time boyfriend, who couldn’t take her decision to handle a career. Both women had persevered however, and were confident that the new year would be a good one.

“So, make any resolutions?” Cindy asked. She was tall with long dark hair framing her beautiful face, whose engaging smile seemed to enrapture anyone who came near her. She wore a sequined black gown that showed off her curvaceous form.

“Why bother? I just end up breaking them all anyway,” Kathy replied. Her reddish-brown hair fell to her shoulders. Her face was attractive, but in a different way from Cindy’s, younger, more girlish, which, combined with her giddy voice and attitude, made her seem younger than she was.

“True. I think we can agree on one resolution for now, though.”

“Forget men, concentrate on business.”

“You got it.”

“I hope that doesn’t include me,” Todd said as he sat down at their table. The handsome, blonde-haired man was one of Kathy’s co-workers and had become friends with the two. He was smart, funny and never hit on them. Naturally, he was their best male friend. Adjusting the tie on his tuxedo, Todd put down a pair of glasses in front of the two women. “New Year’s bubbly,” he said. “Can’t have a holiday without it.”

“You’ve thought of everything. As always,” Kathy said as she picked up her glass. The trio clinked their glasses together in a toast and drank back. “So, what’s new on the dating front?” Cindy asked.

“Nothing much,” Todd smiled. “I’m saving myself for you two, remember?”

Cindy rolled her eyes and smiled. Sometimes, Todd could be playful to the point of annoyance. Neither see nor Kathy noticed the gleam in his eye as he spoke.

For the next several minutes, the three talked about the past year and their hopes for the new. As the conversation wore on, both Kathy and Cindy noticed a buzzing in their heads. It seemed like a vague cloud was starting to cover their eyes. Kathy was the first one to mention it. “I think I’ve more than I thought.”

“Same here,” Cindy blinked. “Maybe we should go.”

“Oh not yet, the night’s still young.” Todd said. “Here, let me show you both something.” He reached into his suit pocket and pulled out a silver globe attached to a chain. He tugged lightly and the globe spun. It was like a miniature disco ball, the surface catching the light of the candles and bouncing them into the eyes of the two women.

“What’s that for?” Cindy asked. Both she and Kathy were staring at the spinning globe.

“Oh, it’s meant to fulfill a dream of mine,” Todd replied, grinning. “You two certainly know about dreams. In fact, you feel like you’re in a dream now. Which means you’re asleep. You’re both feeling sleepy, very, very sleepy. You can’t help staring at this globe, watching it spin and shine so brightly, yet the longer you stare at it, the more heavy your eyes become. So heavy, so very heavy, it’s hard to keep your eyes open but you can’t let them close yet, because you have to stare at the globe. Stare at the globe and listen to my voice and let yourselves be lulled into a nice sleep.”

Cindy and Kathy both had the same faraway expressions on their faces. Kathy was lost, her mind blurred, the only things registering were the shining globe and Todd’s voice. Cindy was entranced as well, but she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong. But what? Todd was a friend, so why shouldn’t she trust him? Trust Todd. Listen to Todd. Do whatever Todd told her to do. Cindy thought something was wrong, but she couldn’t think about it. She felt sleepy, so very sleepy....

“Sleepy, girls, you’re feeling so sleepy. Your eyes are so heavy, that you can’t keep them open. You can’t keep your eyes open because you’re so sleepy. So very sleepy. Close your eyes, girls. Close your eyes and sleep. Sleep. Sleep deeply. Sleep deeply.”

As one, Kathy and Cindy shut their eyes and slumped in their chairs. Todd put away the globe, happy to see that his plan had worked. He’d had this idea in mind ever since Kathy had introduced Cindy to him. He was hoping that the party mood of the night would put them off-guard and the drug he’d put in their drinks lowered their resistance enough for him to lull them into a trance. Now, it was time to put his plans into action.

“Cindy, Kathy, can you hear me?”

“Yes...”

“Yes...”

“Good, now then, girls, you are both asleep. Which means, this is now a dream. You are dreaming this moment, dreaming that I have hypnotized you both. You love this dream, girls, you both do. You know it’s a dream, so you can just let go and let the dream take you anywhere. Let it take you, girls. Listen to what I say and let the dream take you. Now, open your eyes, but remain fast asleep.” The sight of the blank stares of the two gorgeous women instantly hardened Todd’s cock. He quickly led them out of the ballroom and to the elevator. On the way down, he deepened their trances, putting them in just the right mood for what he had planned.

Before he knew it, Todd was leading the two into the bedroom he had carefully reserved several weeks before. He sat down on a chair facing the couch and gazed at the two women. “Girls, undress. Go all the way until you’re naked. When you are naked, you will both feel so wonderfully aroused. Not just towards me, but to yourselves. It’s all right, this is just a dream, so you can let that arousal go. Let your inhibitions go. Let yourselves go and enjoy each other and what is to come.”

Cindy was first, unslipping the straps on her shoulders and letting her dress fall to a pool at her feet. She undid and slid off her dark panties. Kathy unzipped the back of her dress and wiggled out of it. Her bra and panties fell to the ground and Todd was treated to the sight of two gorgeous women standing nude before him. Cindy was more statuesque, her breasts pert but as beautiful as the rest of her body. Kathy was smaller, her breasts a little more heavy, but just as perfect. They stood at attention, waiting for Todd.

Todd had never undressed so fast in his life. Naked, he embraced Cindy first, giving her a nice, slow kiss. He had to bend down a bit with Kathy, but was rewarded by a kiss with more fire in it. The next thing Todd knew, the three were on the bed, embracing and kissing each other with passion. The sight of Cindy and Kathy lip-locked almost made Todd come right there, but he held it.

He decided Cindy would have him first. He lay her down and entered her, his cock pushing into her clit. He began sliding it in and out, kissing Cindy’s breasts as he pushed into her. Cindy moaned as she felt his face and cock on her two most sensitive parts. Todd was caught off-guard when Kathy suddenly sat on top of Cindy’s face, pushing her pussy above the older woman’s mouth. Turned on by Todd, Cindy was only too willing to let her own passions go. She snaked her tongue into Kathy’s womanhood and began licking at it. Cindy’s hands moved up Kathy’s body and squeezed her breasts. Kathy moaned and sat herself down further on Cindy’s mouth, encouraging her friend to go to work. Cindy did, her tongue thrusts echoing Todd’s thrusts into her. Todd gasped as he shot his wad into Cindy, feeling her body shudder. He lay his head on her breasts and licked the nipples as Cindy ate Kathy to orgasm.

Once the final wave of pleasure had passed, Kathy pushed herself off and rolled Todd onto his back. She sat herself right on his rock-hard cock and began shifting up and down on it. Todd thought he couldn’t come again, but soon felt himself building as Kathy rode him, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. Cindy didn’t want to be left out of this. She slid her legs beside Todd’s head and leaned forward, kissing Kathy on the lips before moving down to her breasts. Todd didn’t bother licking at Cindy’s wet patch. He merely had to open his mouth to catch the juices falling from her clit. Cindy put her lips around one of Kathy’s breasts and began suckling on it. Kathy moaned and seemed to push herself further onto Todd’s cock, urging him to come. They orgasmed together, the sweet smell of sex filling the room.

Todd rolled to the side and watched Cindy and Kathy embrace. The two kissed and lay down, running their hands over each other. Todd shook his head as the two hypnotized women went into a 69. This night was only the beginning. With a few code words and an increase in their sexual appetite and inclinations, the three of them were in for one wild year.