The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Slaves of DR. Peel.

By The Slaver.

The storm outside the prison raged on, rain lashed downs the wind blow hard against the building. In the warden’s office Dr. Peel sat behind the warden’s desk; he looked at the naked mindless figure standing before the desk that had once been the prison Warden. Dr. Edwards had been so easy to take control of in fact he himself had made his own enslavement possible. Edwards and Peel had been at collage together, for some years the two had been friends. But like many such friendships it did not last.

So it was a complete shock to Peel that after he had be at Bleakmoor State Mental Prison for several months there was a change of warden, and that the New warden was Dr. Edwards. Edwards had always been sure that there was good in everyone and a few days after taking over had made up his mind that he was going to have an interview with Peel and prove that he was just a miss lead guy who wanted to make amends for the crimes he had committed.

On the day of the interview Edwards had made the mistake of not following orders from the justice department & D.A’s office; that ‘Any Body’ coming into contact with Peel had to wear special one-way glasses. The glasses were really a sort of tight-fitting goggles that completely cover totally around a person’s eyes. The goggles also had mirrored lenses; in theory this would stop Peel from hypnotizing anyone with any type of eye contact. Stupidly Edwards had not only had no guards in the room at the time of the interview, but he had disregarded the order to wear the glasses in the presence of Peel.

Within seconds of the office door closing Edwards had fallen completely under Peel’s power. Peel after he had Edwards completely under his power had decided to remain in the prison; what better place to be, he could get his revenge on those who had sent him to prison, and have the perfect alibi, of being in prison and unable to do anything against the law. Peel had no interest in Edwards sexual; Edwards was gay so he could not be turned gay and sold, but he could still be useful as cover running the prison as usual.

Peel let out a low long moan he pushed his seat slightly away from the desk and looked down, under the desk his head buried in Peel’s groin, sucking hungrily on Peel’s erect member was the now completely enslaved bald headed, bearded guard who did the night shift at the prison. The guard had caught Peel’s eye the moment he had first arrived at the prison. Peel had had Edwards call the guard to his office the night after peel had taken control of Edwards. On peel’s orders Edwards had over powered the guard, removed his glasses and held him in a tight neck hold; Peel had had eye contact with the guard and the guard had become Peel’s slave.

Peel blows his load into the guard’s mouth; Peel held the guard’s head in place on his cock till he had stopped shooting. Peel pulled his cock out the guard’s mouth and ripped it across the guy’s bald head leaving a small trail of cum across the bald head. “Very good boy. Now Alexander in the morning follow your orders,” Peel said to the guard. “Yes Master,” replied Alexander looking up at Peel from under the desk, the cum round his mouth was starting to dry. Peel pushed the chair further back from the desk, Alexander crawled slowly out from under the desk, all the time still looking at his Master’s face.

Peel watched as Alexander walked over to a pile of clothes near the door on the far side of the office, he started pulling on his uniform, socks and boots. Since Peel had taken control of Alexander six weeks ago, the guard now always went commando, Peel loved his slave’s to be ready for action and with no underwear. Alexander finished dressing turned and again looked longingly at Peel. “Master I will do as you have ordered,” was all Alexander said as he left the office. Peel opened a draw in the desk and pulled out a plastic bag full of bright yellow capsules, he looked at the naked Edwards still standing before the desk. “Well now I think a few of these little babies broken open in the small space of my cell will be more than enough to fry the brains of that fucking high and mighty District Attorney,” said Peel still looking at Edwards.

Another plastic bag was pulled out of the draw; this one was smaller and held only 5 capsules which were green and black instead of yellow. “Mustn’t forget the antidote. Without two of these little fuckers I’d become as fucked up in the head as the District Attorney is going to become,” said Peel as he stood up and walked around the desk and stood beside Edwards. “It’s nearly time your shift started, so you’d better get dressed and start going about your duties perfectly normally,” said Peel in a low hard voice. “But remember you are and always will be completely and totally forever under my control.” The naked Edwards gave a sudden jerk, and seemed to wake up he walked over to the desk reached down and picked up his clothes before starting to put them on. “Good boy, now we have to get ready for the D.A’s visit,” said Peel to Edwards. “Master,” said Edwards in a perfectly normal voice, “It isn’t the D.A who’s coming today, I forgot to tell you yesterday it’s going to be Burlingham-Mandrel the assistant D.A.” Peel looked angrily at Edwards, he wanted to hit Edwards, but there was no time, he had to be ready in his cell when Burlingham-Mandrel arrived. Making a mental note to sometime soon to make one of the violent in-mates beat Edwards to a pulp, Peel left the office.

Bleakmoor State Mental Prison lay on the far side of a small New England town; the only way to it was through the town Assistant D.A. Burlingham-Mandrel drove his car through the town. The town lay only two and a half miles from the state capital, and some day very soon the state capital would swallow the town up. The Assistant D.A. looked at the picturesque wooden houses, the straggle of rural shops and stores, and the two old churches with the graves of generations and generations of locals; and the church’s vicarages hid behind tall Cider trees, with total indifferentist. He was here to do a job not enjoy the view: he stopped his car at Embankment Junction which led to the water splash/ or forge in the center of the town. He looked out through his front windshield at the low hill on the far edge of town, on top of which stood the large square Georgian building of Bleakmoor, the original building had burnt down in 1800.

Burlingham-Mandrel drove on towards the hill and his appointment with fate; 5 minutes later Burlingham-Mandrel parked his car in the parking lot before the main doors of Bleakmoor, and got out of the car. Burlingham-Mandrel was just under 6″ foot, had a firm trim body, red hair cut into a flat-top; and was ferrety-faced with freckles, his eyes were pale. Edwards stepped out the building and shock hand with Burlingham-Mandrel, the two men went into the building. Peel now sat at a table in his cell; he was wearing a one piece hospital gown, a pair of cuff on his wrists, he heard the key being turned in the door lock. Quickly Peel popped two of the black and green capsules into his mouth and swallowed them. He when placed several of the yellow capsules on the table in front of him, and placed his cuffed hands over the pile of capsules. As the door swung open and Edwards and Burlingham-Mandrel entered the cell everything in the cell looked normal.

Both Edwards and Burlingham-Mandrel were wearing the special glasses; Peel smiled to himself those glasses won’t protect the Assistant D.A. for long Peel thought. Edwards did not say a word he just nodded to Burlingham-Mandrel, turned knocked on the cell door, and left when the door opened. Burlingham-Mandrel turned and looked at Peel sitting at the table his hands of the table top. Peel did not even asked why the D.A. himself had not come too this appointment, Peel rose to his feet, as he did so he pushed hard down with his hands braking all the capsules, releasing the vapors inside them. It wasn’t long however, before Burlingham-Mandrel noticed the strong stink in the room. Looking over at Peel as he sat down at the table, Burlingham-Mandrel said, “Damn. You weren’t shitting before I entered. Where you?” Peel just smiled “Sure smells like it, huh?” said Peel “But it’s not me, don’t worry about it it’ll soon pass,” continued Peel. Burlingham-Mandrel began rummaging through his brief-case he looked up at Peel for a second.

“Funny though, now you don’t seem to notice it,” said Burlingham-Mandrel. Burlingham-Mandrel resumed his searching, finally finding the file he wanted, he opened the file and laid it on the table. Burlingham-Mandrel started reading the file then he looked up to speak to Peel. His mouth opened and shut like a robot but nothing came out. Peel knew that the drug was taking hold, not long now and Burlingham-Mandrel would by Peel’s newest sex-slave. After a few more seconds Peel moved in for the kill. “You’re wondering how I overpowered all those jocks, Coaches and lawmen, aren’t you, huh.” Said Peel his voice now had a strange low tone to it. While he was talking, Peel moved his hand under the table in a few seconds Peel was free of the cuff

“I was wondering about that and all that sexual stuff as well.” Replied Burlingham-Mandrel, he found that his mind was wondering, he could not think straight. Peel did not answer, instead he grabbed hold of his crouch through the gown he had on, and stroked it a few time and said. “Your dicks getting real hard in your pants. That smell is turning you on big time, that smell is so fucking arousing. You just wanna pull out your dick and jerk off,” As Burlingham-Mandrel stared at Peel stroking his crouch, he briefly wondered why Peel wasn’t wearing the cuffs anymore and how he got out of them, he felt his own cock swelling in his pants. “The smell is really turning me on.” The assistant D.A stated dumbly. “Fuck me that smell... makes me wanna jerk off...” Peel smiled, “Well fucking you will happen shortly. But for now remove those glasses and look me straight in the eyes.” Burlingham-Mandrel did as he was told to do; their eyes locked Peel was now in control.

“That’s right Mr Assistant D.A just look into my eyes, good! Now when I snap my fingers, you will obey all of my commands and orders to the letter, you’ll think that you’re just discussing my case with me. There’s nothing out of the ordinary happening. The more you obey, the more pleasurable you will find the experience.” Peel told Burlingham-Mandrel. SNAP Peel snapped his fingers. Burlingham-Mandrel blinked several times, his eyes locked on Peel’s eyes, again. “Now open you’re pants pull out your dick and show it to me, now,” Peel ordered. Burlingham-Mandrel without taking his eyes off Peel’s, and without realizing it, unzipped his pants, pulled out his dick and presented it to Peel.

“Good, very good. Now start stroking it nice and slowly!” Burlingham-Mandrel proudly grabbed hold of his erect cock and squeezed its head; he slowly moved his hand up and down his hard thick shaft. Peel watched as Burlingham-Mandrel carefully repeated the motion on his stiff cock over, and over again. “Good boy. Now what were we talking about? You were asking me about how I overpowered all those jocks, Coaches and lawmen, and all that sexual stuff I did to them?” Burlingham-Mandrel just nodded his head, while still slowly stroking his cock he couldn’t remember exactly what they had been talking about. But it felt so fucking good talking to Peel, while jerking off.

“Well, the overpowering part was easy. I used drugs, mind control or hypnosis once they were taken down and under my control that’s when I’d really fuck them. Now turn around, drop your pants and shorts and bend over the table. And I’ll show you how hard I fucked those guys up their ass!” Burlingham-Mandrel had no resistances not to do what Peel told him. He turned around, dropped his pants and shorts and bent over the table. “You really did fuck them up the ass,” asked Burlingham-Mandrel. He felt so calm. “That’s right, I really did screw them. Just like this.” Peel lifted up his gown, and grabbed his hard dick, pressing it into the Assistant D.A’s butt. “Yeah. Keep jerking off while I fuck you man.” Burlingham-Mandrel stroked his cock in earnest as Dr. Peel fucked him from behind.

“I’m going to fuck your brains out of you and you’re going to fucking loving every minute of it. Yeah. You fucking love having my dick stuck in your ass, ripping it apart. You’re love getting fucked by my cock or another guy’s cock.” Burlingham-Mandrel let out a cry of pain as Peel filled his whole with more and more of his large cock. Burlingham-Mandrel felt Peel’s balls slap against his butt-cheeks. Peel then began a rough and painful fuck of Burlingham-Mandrel’s whole. That’s when Alexander came into the cell and found them. “The Assistant D.A is enjoying his arse being fucked, Alexander. He sure did have a hot tight butt, but not for much longer,” panted Peel. Alexander smiled knowing that Peel would soon have the Assistant D.A eating out of his hand, or better yet, eating out some guy’s arse. Burlingham-Mandrel was completely out of it and didn’t even acknowledge Alexander, all he could say was, “Fuck me. Oh yeah... Fuck me.”

Burlingham-Mandrel’s mind was now fixated on one thought now. How he loved getting his brains fucked out of him, how he really got off on taking Peel’s dick up his ass, how getting fucked was so darn hot. Burlingham-Mandrel continued to cry out, “Fuck me. Oh yeah. Fuck me!” Alexander stood dumbly looking at the two men in front of him; he was enjoying watching the Assistant D.A taking it up the arse. Without thinking Alexander pulled out his now hardening cock and began to slowly stroke it as he watched Peel thrusting his huge dick up the Assistant D.A’s arse.

Peel was neither gentle nor slow as he ripped into Burlingham-Mandrel’s once virgin whole, Peel could hear Alexander behind him grunting as he beat his cock hopping to cum, Peel knew that Alexander couldn’t cum till he was ordered to by him. With a loud groan and a violent thrust of his hips Peel came with such force at his cum filled Burlingham-Mandrel’s whole and flowed out over his arse’s cheeks; Burlingham-Mandrel let out a loud cry as he felt his whole fill with Peel’s spunk. Peel continued to thrust his cock into Burlingham-Mandrel, making sure that all his cum was milked from his cock into the Assistant D.A’s arse. As Peel continued thrusting his dick into the Assistant D.A’s butt, Burlingham-Mandrel suddenly cum with some force. “You know Burlingham-Mandrel, you’re now just a humiliated, nasty and disgusting cum pig,” laughed Peel. “Humiliated, nasty and disgusting cum pig...” The Assistant D.A repeated mindlessly. Dr Peel pulled out of the Assistant D.A “Now pull up your pants,” said Peel. “Yes Sir,” answered Burlingham-Mandrel bleary-eyed bending over, pulled up his pants.

“You know Burlingham-Mandrel. I’d think that Alexander would really appreciate it if you would help him out,” said Peel as he put his cock back inside his gown. “Help Alexander out,” Burlingham-Mandrel repeated, still mesmerized as he stared at Alexander’s cock. “Yeah. If you’d just come over here, it would really help,” moaned Alexander still jerking off. “You wouldn’t mind dropping too your knees in front of Alexander and giving him a blow-job, would you Burlingham-Mandrel,” asked Peel. “No, I wouldn’t mind. I love to help out,” Burlingham-Mandrel stated as he dropped to his knees and positioned his mouth in front of the guard’s big dick. “Stop,” was all Peel said to Alexander; who stopped jerking his cock, and let go of it. Alexander’s cock suck straight out in front of him, its tip brushed Burlingham-Mandrel’s lips.

“Now stick out your tongue and lick the head and shaft of his cock, you fucking cum pig,” ordered Peel. Obediently Burlingham-Mandrel stuck out his tongue and began licking Alexander’s cock: first the shaft and then the large mushroom shaped head. “Stop, now open your mouth and take in that cock,” ordered Peel, Burlingham-Mandrel stopped licking the guard’s cock, opened his mouth and started swallowing the hard cock. Alexander’s ball sacs slapped the Assistant D.A’s chin as it slid all the way into his mouth; Burlingham-Mandrel gagged, Alexander grabbed Burlingham-Mandrel’s head holding it tightly in place so Burlingham-Mandrel could not pull off it. The Assistant D.A’s gagging slowed and stopped, Alexander began fucking the Assistant D.A’s mouth, still holding tightly to his head.

“That’s right, you fucking cum pig, Alexander’s fucking cock is irresistible. You can’t wait to taste his cock and saver his seed as it fills your mouth and throat.” Burlingham-Mandrel’s jaw suddenly started working on the cock that had invaded his mouth and throat. “Shit, fuck, yes need to cum,” Alexander moaned as he fucked Burlingham-Mandrel’s face, harder. Peel waited a few seconds longer and then just said, “Cum,” with a cry of orgasm, the guard thrust his crouch hard into Burlingham-Mandrel’s face and cum. “Swallow pig,” ordered Peel without gagging the Assistant D.A did as he had been told.

Peel picked up the cuffs he had once worn when Burlingham-Mandrel had first came into the cell and moved over to the Assistant D.A. Alexander pulled out of Burlingham-Mandrel’s mouth, ripping his dick on Burlingham-Mandrel’s face. Peel pulled the Assistant D.A’s arms behind his back and cuffed his wrists together. “Boy, take Mr Burlingham-Mandrel to one of the disused cells in the cell block near mine. Place him in a Straight-jacket, clean out his ass and mouth. Then gag him and plug him with an extra-large dildo I want that arse of his to be able to take a fist by tomorrow, just like yours will be able to shorty,” Peel told Alexander. The guard pulled the cuffed Burlingham-Mandrel to his feet. “Yes master,” replied Alexander as he led the Assistant D.A out the room. “When you are finished with Burlingham-Mandrel come back here. And we’ll see about that arse of yours, and it taking a fist,” said Peel. Alexander just nodded as he moved off with the entranced Assistant D.A. Peel pick up Burlingham-Mandrel’s briefcase and left the room.

Sometime later after Peel had checked on the Assistant D.A. And he was sure that Alexander had followed his orders and tightly bound the guy and set the fucking machine to the right setting; Peel made his way back to his own cell, to find Alexander waiting, naked in the cell. Peel wasted no time; in no-time at all Alexander was lying on Peel’s bed on his back, his legs spread wide open, and each of Alexander’s ankles was cuffed to the metal head-frame of the bed. The former guard did not need to be tied like this Peel had deepened Alexander’s trance as soon as he had entered the cell; Alexander was now so under Peel control that he had hardly any of his own free-will left and climbed onto the bed between Alexander’s open legs. He looked at Alexander’s whole: “You ready to learn to take fist Boy,” asked Peel. “Yes.....yes please sir,” replied Alexander in a flat and toneless voice. Peel smiled and thrust two of his fingers into Alexander’s badly violated arse, and worked them in deep. “OOOOOHHHHH...More please sir....OOOHHH.” moaned Alexander loudly, and without thinking or being told too pushed down onto the invading fingers. “You want more?” mocked Peel, Alexander just moaned a low sounding ‘yes’ and nodded his head.

Peel forced a third finger into Alexander’s whole, “OOOOOHHHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” moaned Alexander his arse felt like it was on fire. Peel’s third finger was followed quickly by his fourth finger; he forced all four fingers in and out of Alexander’s arse. Suddenly with an evil smirk on his face; Peel tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole hand into Alexander’s arse-hole. “No, please no more,” gasped Alexander as beads of sweat slowly run down his body. “Don’t think I can take.” Alexander moaned: whatever this was inside him now was not an erect member, but something much larger, wider and it was painful. Alexander lost control of his own arse-hole; against his will Alexander’s whole stretched wider, as Peel’s large fist penetrated him.

As much as he tried Alexander could not control his whole; like it had a mind of its own Alexander’s arse-hole snapped shut around Peel’s wrist, so that Peel’s wrist becomes firmly lodged in Alexander’s arse-hole. Peel starts to fist-fuck Alexander’s arse-hole with his fist. “Uhhh...Uhhh...Ahhh,” whimpered Alexander, as he felt Peel’s fist pistoling in & out his whole. “..UHHH...FUCKK...” moaned Alexander as with each thrust Peel managed to slide more and more of his fist and arm into Alexander’s gapping butt-hole. Peel twisted his fist inside Alexander, slightly, and thrust deeper. His fist hit Alexander’s prostate; ““OOOHHHH YYYEESSS,” the former straight guy gasped, every nerve in his body was suddenly alive, his member was erect and had started dripping pre-cum. Peel’s probing fist hit that magic spot deep inside Alexander again, and again.

Poor Alexander he so needed to cum, but without being ordered to by Peel there was nothing Alexander could do but lay back and take Peel’s fist. “Oh, sir, deeper oh deeper, sir. Please, must cum,” moaned Alexander, his need to cum was now painful. “OOOOOHHHHHH, AAAAHHHH.” Alexander gasped, as the fiery pleasure of the fist fucking incrusted, and surged through his moisture shimmering body. Alexander whimpered and begged to be allowed to cum, as Peel powered fist-fucked Alexander’s butt. Peel reached over to a table beside the bed with his other hand; from it he took a glass test-tube. 45 minutes later still fist-fucking Alexander’s whole Peel carefully placed the top of the test-tube over the head of Alexander’s 8″ cut cock.

Peel pushed the test-tube down on the cock-head; and then ordered Alexander to cum. “Oh...man...Uuuh” Alexander threw back his head the best he could and groaned as he climaxed. A large amount of creamy fluid flowed from the tip of Alexander’s dick; Alexander lost control of his cock he felt his dick erupt again. Alexander’s body shook as his dick erupted more, of his cum filled the test-tube. “Oh.. man,” whimpered Alexander but he never finished. Suddenly his dick erupted a third time, his legs buckled. “No man...stop. No no.” But even as he was whimpering, Alexander felt his dick twitch, his ball sacks tighten. Alexander just screamed like an animal as he cum for a fourth time, his dick was starting to throb. “Fuck..No..Please.” Alexander cried as he felt his cock stiffen again. Peel moved his fist in a series of intense thrusts deep inside Alexander, hitting his prostrate over and over again. Alexander climaxed, but produced nothing.

After many more climaxes of just shooting air, Peel finally pulled his fist out of Alexander, and carefully removed the full test-tube, he then makes Alexander lick his shit covered fist and arm clean. After Alexander had licked his fist and arm clean, Peel got off the bed walked over to the corner of the room and picked up a metal base-ball bat, and a roll of black gaffer-tape; he moved back to Alexander lying on the bed. Peel smiled at the moaning Alexander; Alexander was a great fan of base-ball, and was a fair bats man. Peel held up the bat the large round bat end of the bat was covered in a thin film of clear plastic. None to gently Peel started to push the wide end of the bat into Alexander’s ravaged whole. After all the fucking and fisting his whole had had; Alexander’s whole opened eagerly, and took the wide end of the bat. Very quickly most of the bat had slipped into Alexander’s whole; his arse snapped shut around a narrower part of the bat.

Peel stopped pushing the bat into Alexander; quickly he untied Alexander’s legs and pushed them onto the bed, next Peel using the tape to bind the top of Alexander’s legs tightly together, from his hips down to his knees. This held the bat firmly in Alexander’s whole, then Peel pushed Alexander off the bed and onto the floor the former guard moaned as he felt the bat move in his arse and brush his prostrate. “Sleep now bitch,” was all Peel said. He watched as Alexander’s eyes slowly closed and he lay still on the floor. Smiling Peel climbed back onto the bed rolled onto his side and went to sleep.

Early the next morning Peel had moved Burlingham-Mandrel the former Assistant D.A. to his cell and had spent some time fist-fucking his arse. Just like Alexander had been, Burlingham-Mandrel was lying on Peel’s bed on his back, his legs spread wide open, and each of his ankles were cuffed to the metal head-frame of the bed. Peel had fist-fucked Burlingham-Mandrel’s whole many times, milking his cum out of the poor guy’s dick till he was shooting just air. Finally Peel pulled his fist out of Burlingham-Mandrel’s arse with a low popping sound. The former let out a low cry, as Peel’s fist slid out his arse. On the floor near the bed Alexander still lay the base-ball bat still wedged tight in his whole, gaffer-tape still rapped around the top part of his legs. Peel smiled so far his plans had had only one hic-up; but Burlingham-Mandrel would do just as well as his boss would have done.

As he watch the former Assistant D.A. dress Peel told Burlingham-Mandrel what he would now do to help him. Burlingham-Mandrel was to phone in sick, he was going to stay here and work for Peel. After all that Peel wanted Burlingham-Mandrel to do was done he would be sold into slavery. Edwards had already removed Burlingham-Mandrel’s car shortly after he arrived yesterday, taking it away by the back roads. If any questions were asked about when Assistant D.A. Burlingham-Mandrel left Edwards would say that he only stayed about 20 minutes and then left without saying a word. Burlingham-Mandrel was now fully dressed in his suit and shoes, but of cause no underwear. Peel watched as Edwards took Burlingham-Mandrel to a disused office in a far wing of the building. Peel heard a moan coming from the floor, he looked down at Alexander. He too had his own ‘job’ to do for Peel. Finding out about the ‘other’ Peel that had been seen round and about the state. While Peel was in the state mental prison. Peel bent down and started unwarping Alexander’s legs.

THE END: