The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The new platinum blonde wife

By Robert Towers

Dan had been talking with his wife, Emma, about her appearance for some time now. Whenever a woman appeared on TV with platinum blonde hair, he would remark how hot she looked. If there was a picture in the papers or magazine with a platinum blonde model he would show it to her and ask what she thought of the look. If they would be out somewhere and there was a platinum blonde, he would ask her about her as well.

One night, they were watching TV. A commercial came on with a platinum blonde and again Dan told Emma how hot she was.

“Do you like that look on her?” asked Emma.

“Yeah, it looks good on her.”

“It’s obvious you’re attracted to blondes” Emma said, regaining his attention.

“You think I’m hung up on blondes?” he asked defensively.

“You think you’re not? I don’t care, because I know your eyes always come back to me, but when you look at other women, it’s almost always a blonde.” Dan blushed.

“Coincidence. I don’t care one way or the other,” he protested.

“Your favorite actresses, singers, even newscasters are all blonde. You think everybody looks better as a blonde when they make a change; Janice, Ellen. You even told me you liked Ron’s hair when he got his highlighted. You always like my hair blonde. And, unless I’m delusional, it seems you’ve suggested I try all blonde more than a couple times this last year or two.

“But, maybe I’ve been reading you wrong all these years,” Emma continued. " if you don’t care and it’s not important to you, it’s not worth the hassle.”

Dan’s heart pounded. He had wanted Emma to go blonde for a long time. While he had mentioned it a time or two, and hinted around more often than that, he had never pushed the issue. His love for her wasn’t based on her hair. Still, he had been forced to admit to himself, he really did like blonde hair, and had been waiting and hoping for Emma to take that step. If he’d blown it now... “Okay, it’s just a little embarrassing to admit it’s important to me.” The words rushed out. “Yes, I’d love for you to go blonde”.

“Do you remember my friend Sue from the office?” asked Emma.

“Sure, we met at the Christmas party last year. She’s about your height with brown hair.”

“Well, she’s still my height, but as of yesterday she’s pale blonde.”

“You’re kidding!”

“Nope. She looks great, too. Sue suggested I try it, but I told her I just don’t have the guts to make that kind of change. I guess if I didn’t have to make the decision it would be easier.”

This gave Pete all the incentive he needed. “Babe, I think you would look great as a blonde”. He then said, “I bet you would be even hotter if you went platinum”.

Emma turned in his lap. She had soft chestnut brown hair which was just past her shoulders in length. Usually she wore it loose and wavy. However, the length gave her several options. She could have a pony tail, a French braid, a bun, upsweep, or just set with rollers and then finger loosened, as it suited her fancy. It was thick and silky and well cared for. Emma used to deep condition once a week and then she saw a commercial for Wen and switched to that. The product did as advertised and her hair was even smoother and silkier once she started using it. Dan enjoyed brushing it, running his fingers through it, lifting it off her neck so he could kiss her nape. She had great boobs, a curvy, perky, Playboy model ass that you could cup easily with both hands, and long, shapely legs which tapered to trim ankles. She had natural beauty, but when she put on makeup, she turned heads, whether in a dress and heels, or her tight jeans, shorts, and especially in her bikini.

Dan and Emma had been married for seven years. Both had established careers, Dan a consulting engineer and Emma a lawyer. They had a good marriage, but because of the normal pressures of two jobs and just life in general it seemed as though they never had the time together they used to cherish when they were first marriage. In their case, the price of success was being paid in their relationship. The current disagreement was typical of the communication between the two of them.

“Do you really think I would look good platinum?” she asked. “I’ve always been a brunette. I never considered my self a “blonde” person, much less platinum.”

“Baby, I consider you a 10 now. But if you were a platinum blonde, you would be at least a 15.”

“Well, if you really think so, maybe we could try it sometime.”

Although the thought excited him, Dan immediately dismissed it. He knew that Emma would never go for it. She had said on many occasions that she didn’t care for artificial hair color. She thought it looked “cheap.”

This night she looked at herself in the mirror and combed her dark brown hair back into a pony tail. “Am I really unattractive to him? I know he used to bug me about going blonde, but that was a couple of years ago,” thought Emma.

Emma had been concerned about their relationship for almost a year, but Dan always seemed focused only on the projects he was working on at the time. When they did have time together it seemed like the spark between them was missing. They had considered counseling, but decided that compared to some of their friends their marriage wasn’t that bad.

Emma worked at a law firm downtown. Emma still was stunned with a Sue new blonde hairstyle. Her friend was not just kind of blonde, now she was a platinum blonde!

“Wow, Sue. You really look great,” said Emma during a break. “What brought all this on?”

“You started it,” replied Sue. “When I saw your new ‘do’, I thought a little change wouldn’t hurt me, either. I have always wanted to do this and thought ‘what the heck, you only live once’. And, well, here I am blonde and all!”

“What does Dan think of it?” asked Emma, curious as to what Sue’s husband’s response was.

“Oh, to say he loves it would be an understatement. I found out last night why they say blondes have more fun. We haven’t made love like that for years!”

“Well, you really do look great and I’m not just saying that because you’re my friend.”

“Thanks, Emma. You know, you should try it sometime. I really like being a blonde. You wouldn’t believe how differently men treat you.”

“I don’t know, Sue. I don’t think I could make such a drastic change. I just don’t have the guts.”

“Emma, are you OK?” she asked.

“Sure,” said Emma. “Why would you ask that?”

“Well, let’s just say it was kind of obvious today you aren’t your normal self.”

“You mean it was that obvious?”

“You could say that.”

For some reason, Patti just burst forth, “I don’t know what’s going on. Last night Dan kept looking a model just she was platinum blonde and it just caused me to wonder if he’s happy in our marriage. Am I that unattractive that he really prefers a strange blond over me?”

“Can I share something with you that you might not know?” asked her friend.

“Sure,” sniffed Emma.

“I something similar happened between my husband and I. And well, I gave my sweetie what he was looking for—a blonde wife.”

Emma was floored. “I had no idea! Did it work?”.

“Did it? Now Tom can’t keep his hands off me! He didn’t look even look at other women after that.”

“You look so natural,” said Emma. “But I thought it really hurt your hair to bleach it”.

“It was sure a lot worse twenty-five years ago, but now it’s not bad at all, especially if you have it done professionally by someone who knows what they are doing. I guess it depends on how you feel about yourself,” her friend continued. “It looked natural on you, too.”

“I don’t know” said Emma. “But I could never look that good.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure. My new stylist is a genius. I went to blonde in a salon that specializes in platinum blondes. They have a special package for first timers and said walk-ins are welcome, but I think we can call now and get an appointment for you.”

“Well, forget it. I like my brown hair color just fine and if Dan doesn’t, he can just go find a blonde!” said Emma.

“Sure, that’s your decision. I just wanted you to know that a little change every now and then can really spice things up in a marriage. You can be the other woman.”

“Thanks,” said Emma. “I really do appreciate your offer”.

Sue decided to make her move.

“Would you mind doing me a little favor?”

“Yes, of course”.

“I went to the Eye Doctor earlier this morning and he said I had a small hemorrhage in the Iris of one of my eyes. Quite frankly, I’ll be damned if I can see it. Would you mind looking into my eyes? Maybe you can see the damned thing.”

Emma agreed. As she gazed intently into her eyes, suddenly she was overcome by a strange feeling. As Sue locked her eyes onto hers, she found it impossible to look away. She fought the urge within her, but it was too late. In fact she wasn’t even able to blink. For some reason, she found herself powerless to look away. Sue had perfected her stare, drawing Emma deeper and deeper into her eyes. Then Sue was already deep inside her mind ravaging her subconscious thoughts. Emma’s head began to swim. Then, she began to feel very calm and content.

Sue was blessed with a very powerful mind and she had a great ability of visually induced hypnosis. As long as she could make a person stare into his eyes, she could actually enter their minds and lock up their free thought process. Then Sue wasted no time in rearranging Emma’s priorities about the hair color.

Then Sue said, “Listen and obey Emma. Anytime I look into your eyes and tell you to obey me you will immediately fall back into this same deep hypnotic trance. This time and anytime you are woken from a trance you will awaken with no memory of being hypnotized. You will simply obey whatever you were told while you were hypnotized.”

Sue then proceeded to wake Emma up. She yawned and said, “What happened?”

“I guess it’s time we got back to work,” said Sue when she finished. Emma thought she had blinked but had been five minutes with her mind blank. She and Emma went back to the main office area from the break room. All during the day, Emma noticed little things that intrigued her about Sue’s change. First, she observed how many people complimented her new color. Then, she noticed how the men in the office who were normally caught up in either work or sports spent a little extra time dropping off work by Sue’s desk.

At the end of the working day she approached Sue, took a deep breath and ask her. “Do you think your salon has an opening today? I’m ready to try your suggestion and go blonde.”

“YESSSSS!” squealed Jackie. “I’ll call right now and see. I think we can call now and get an appointment for you. It’s not too late. I bet they’re still open.”

Emma felt an excitement building in her at the thought of her becoming a platinum blonde. She heard herself say “OK, make the call.”

Sue then called The Platinum Salon. “Hello, my name is Sue Parker. I was wondering if you have a time tomorrow for my friend, Emma. She is a first timer……Ok…. She’ll be there.”

Sue said “Julie just had two appointments cancel this day and he has plenty of time on her hands”.

Then Emma dialed to her husband and waited for an answer.

“Hi, dear. How’s it going?”

“Do you want to pick me up at job? I have an appointment at new salón and I’d take my car in for service and inspection”.

“Deal!”

Dan’s heart was pounding as he pulled into the driveway at 3:30. He’d made sure he had plenty of time to get Emma to her appointment.

At approximately 4:45, Dan dropped Emma off at the Platinum Salon.

“It just a trim or anything more” he asked anxiously.

“Will see, darling. I’m not sure but I’m open to new possibilities”.

“I’ll stick around. Call me and I’ll pick you up when you’re done”,” he said, kissing her as she got out of the car.

Emma smiled him.

“Till then I’ll just imagine and fantasize.”

Emma closed the car door and entered the Platinum Salon.

Dan smiled too

“No, dear. You’re the only one who will fantasize there”.