The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Perfume

Synopsis: A new perfume has unexpected consequences.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Professor Matt Henderson, 56. Industrial Chemist at QUEEF Industries worked hard on a new scent for commercial consumption.

QUEEF already supplied the base scents for 23% of the perfume industry.

At home however things weren’t as successful. His wife Lorraine (40) stopped having sex with him three years ago. His eldest son Bob (20) was off at college in the city, and his other son Toby (18) was in his last months of high school.

Matt’s colleague Quincy had decided to tamper with the current strain, and use a tropane alkaloid and anticholinergic drug called Memophene. It was Quincy’s idea to make a product that was (in his own words) ‘habit forming’.

“You’re talking about mind control” Matt had laughed.

“No, not at all”

“Well then, you want it to be addictive”

“Higher product sales” Quincy said.

Matt decided that this was wholly unethical. He reported it to his boss who stalled—this meant that they (management) actually condoned this.

Matt was more determined to act.

He took Batch 42-A out of the fridge, into a specially lined bag… and he took it home.

Circumstances had got beyond him. Quincy had ‘fixed’ Matt’s car. He wanted Matt out of the way so he could continue with his unethical experiments unmolested.

The crash…

Matt ran off the road and into a telephone pole. He got out, stunned, his shoulder aching. A quick check… nothing else damaged (with him) but his car was totalled.

He reached into the back of the car for his bag and found the sample broken. “Ow!” he cried as he cut his finger… As he sucked his own blood and looked for a handkerchief to bind his wound he thought that if a cut was the worst he suffered, then he was lucky…

He went to retrieve the drug again, but found it was gone… he checked around… maybe it had spilled out.

He called his wife who was very reluctant to pick him up.

When the car turned up it was Toby driving… alone.

“Shit, dad” he gasped as he saw the car “What the fuck happened?”

“I don’t know” Matt said—but he suspected something- something nagging the back of his mind.

They arranged a tow and after it dragged his car off the pole the police came.

Matt just wanted to get home.

This was turning out to be a long Friday night.

Lorraine berating him when he got home for destroying the car.

They now had separate beds… That was at least something.

Matt woke up at 4am with a splitting headache.

He put on his slippers and shuffled down the hall to the bathroom.

He peed for a while before he realised something was odd. He looked down… his cock was… no! It was larger, long and thick….

What the hell?

He turned to look in the mirror. His cock was, though flaccid, probably eight inches long.

“Hey, dad” Toby said, rubbing his eyes and walking in.

Matt almost jumped.

Toby went over to the toilet and began to pee.

“Can’t sleep?” Toby asked.

“What’s that smell, dad?” Toby gasped.

Matt realised he was perspiring too.

Toby turned to see his dad. “What the fuck!” he gasped when he saw his dad’s big cock…

And Matt… Matt was staring at his son’s ass.

“Dad?” Toby gasped… “What…?”

“I love you” Matt said.

Toby stopped peeing and did his pants fly up

“Um… I….”

Matt was now rock hard, and eleven inches long.

“You look so beautiful, son” Matt gasped.

“What?”

“You… you’re so… I never realised…”

“What the fuck’s the matter with you?” Toby said and he inhaled deeply… the musk

His head spun a little… like he was high…

“Oh, son….” Matt cried as he drew closer to his boy.

“Dad?” Toby gasped as Matt pressed against him “What? What are you doing?”

“Please….I….” Matt began…

He closed his eyes tight… trying to fight this… this really powerful urge.

He grabbed his son and spun him around.

“Dad?” Toby gasped.

“Please… don’t fight it…” Matt gasped as he pulled Toby’s pants down.

“Dad… noooo!”

But also… Toby stumbled… the scent… it was heady and made him giddy….

Matt eased his cock head in between his son’s buttocks.

“No… dad… that’s ….”

And suddenly Matt pushed forward pressing up into his son

“Noooo” Toby groaned as he was pushed against the wall.

His anus opened up over this dad’s cock head… Matt was large and he stretched his son. It hurt…

But Toby’s own cock was growing hard.

“Please… dad!” Toby cried.

“Oh, son….!” Matt gasped kissing the back of his son’s neck.

He pushed in further, deeper, stretching Toby wide.

“Oh, God!” Toby cried and his won cock spasmed and shot against the wall….

“That’s it baby” Matt grinned as he felt his son give in to the desire.

Matt began thrusting in and out of his son’s ass-hole.

“Oh, daddy” Toby moaned.

“That’s it” Matt groaned as he humped his son… “That’s it baby”

And then Matt groaned and emptied into his son’s rectum… deep into him. Loads of come…

Matt bucked, and spasmed and finally his cock subsided and calmed. He thought for a second that Toby would object.

Tony just stood there whimpering.

Matt felt a sudden wave of shame and he pulled out. Sperm rushed out of his sons’t open anus…

Matt turned and fled back to his bedroom…

But… he fell sound asleep.

In the morning Matt woke with a start. He remembered the evil he had done… buggering Toby. Sodomising his son….

He gulped.

He got up and went to Toby’s room… nervous…

He tapped gently on Toby’s door with the back of his hand…

“Toby?”

“Yes, dad?”

“May I come in?”

“Yeah”

Matt opened the door. There was Toby standing, naked in front of the mirror… his cock huge, slung like a third arm….

“It happened to me too, dad” he said.

“What?”

“I don’t know what you did to me last night… but fucking look at this…”

He spun around, holding his cock, waving it…

“Fuckkkk” Matt gasped

Matt’s cock loomed up hard looking at his son’s buff body…

“I… I thought you’d be mad…”

“Fuck, no.” Toby grinned… “Look at me…!”

“Oh, baby” Matt gasped “What are we going to do?”

“I… I want to fuck you so bad, dad”

“What?”

“Let me fuck you…”

“You want to…fuh…..?”

“Come here, dad” Toby grinned and crossed the room and embraced his dad.

“I love you so much, dad” he smiled as they kissed.

“I… I love you too, son” Matt gasped.

“Come… “ Toby said “Please… let me put it in you…”

“You want…”

“Oh, yeah… dad… more than anything…”

Matt grinned.

He opened his dressing-gown and already his son’s hand was massaging his cock.

Toby slid to his knees. He took his dad’s cock out and began sucking him.

Matt gasped. Looking down seeing his son fellate him—it was amazing.

“Come on dad” Toby urged rising to his feet.

He took his dad’s hand and lead him to the bed.

Matt let his gown drop and then Toby’s hands were on his pyjama pants, hoisting them down.

“Your ass looks so nice” he said as Matt got up onto the bed, on all fours.

Toby’s tongue quickly wet his dad’s a-hole.

Toby took his huge cock and guided it to his dad’s hairy anus.

“Oh, dad” he groaned as he pushed slowly into him.

‘Oh, fuckkkkkk” Matt groaned with delight as his son’s cock opened him up

“Fuck, dad” Toby groaned “You’re so tight”

“You’re so big!” Matt gasped.

Toby rutted his dad… and after a few minutes began coming in Matt.

Matt was amazed at how it felt…. feeling his son empty into him… it gave him such a feeling of longing…. that his son desired him so much…

Then after Toby fucked his dad, Matt had a go in his son’s anus.

They enjoyed fucking each other…

Then they heard Lorraine.

“We’ve got to keep this between ourselves” Matt whispered.

Toby nodded.

But, as he watched his dad leave Toby smiled as he had other plans….

Jim Chambers was a year older than Toby. He was surprised to see Toby come over.

He invited Toby in.

“What’s that smell, pal?” Jim gasped.

Toby realised he was perspiring.

Jim felt a little giddy as he tried standing… he began to sway. It was like he was a little drunk

Toby noticed and drew closer to his pal so that Jim could smell more of his musk..

“Geez” Jim laughed as he stumbled, and caught himself. “What did I drink last night?”

“Let it all in” Toby said drawing closer

“Hey, man” Jim gasped nervously as Toby was almost touching him “What gives?” he said “Give a man some personal space…”

“Breathe it in…” Toby said “It’s something only a real man can give…”

“Hey” Jim jumped as Toby grabbed his belt and began undoing it “What the fuck…?”

“I’m going to give you a great gift” Toby said…

Jim gasped when he saw Toby’s huge menacing cock….

The End