The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Neighbors

MC, FF, DS

Andrea Trent meets her new neighbors.

“Hey, hold the door!”

Reflexively, Andrea Trent put her hand against the edge of the elevator door and held it open. She smiled as the petite, young girl ran to catch the elevator. Once she was in, Andrea released the door and let it close. She smiled as she looked at her unexpected elevator companion.

“Uh, hi. I’m always happy to help someone, hon. But you don’t have to run. After all, the building has six elevators.”

Catching her breath, the girl needed a few seconds to respond. She laughed at Andrea’s friendly joke.

“Thanks. Yeah, I know. It’s reflex, I guess. You see the doors closing and you hate to miss your chance, right?”

Andrea had to agree with that. She hated the feeling of missing out on things too. She laughed as she continued their conversation.

“Ha haa. Yeah, I can certainly agree with that. Hi, I’m Andrea. Andrea Trent. Uh, what floor?”

Finally catching her breath, the girl slid her purple and grey trim backpack into the corner of the elevator with her foot, straightened up and met Andrea’s gaze.

“Eighty seven, please. Hi, Andrea. I’m Letty. Letty Thompson.”

Andrea smiles at the coincidence.

“Eighty seven? I live in eighty seven twenty five. You?”

“Twenty five? Wow, I’m in eighty seven twenty four. Well, I mean my mom and I are. We just moved in about a week ago.”

Andrea held her hand out and smiled as they shook hands.

“Letty? Is that short for... Charlotte?”

Andrea looked at Letty and laughed when she caught herself staring at her tight, dark blue, button down blouse, easily noticing that Letty’s chest was much smaller than her own large 34E breasts. The girl couldn’t be more than a 32B, if that. Shaking her head at finding herslf comparing an unknown teenage girl’s chest to her own, she laughed again when she noticed how they stood there in almost complete contrast. Hell they were almost perfect negatives of each other. Andrea assumed the girl was probably eighteen, nineteen, maybe twenty years old, max. So, while she’s obviously too young for the thirty eight year old Andrea, she is a very beautiful girl. Shorter than the five foot, nine inch platinum blonde herself, she figured that the raven-haired Letty was about five feet, two or so. She continued to look at Letty, following the young girl’s black Capri pants down to her feet. While her pants stopped about mid-calf, Andrea’s eyes continued down to Letty’s feet. She chuckled to herself when she saw the bright pink nail polish on Letty’s toes in the expensive, honey color Soiree strappy wedge sandals the girl was wearing. Andrea smiled to herself as she looked at them. Andrea almost bought a pair herself last month, but she laughed again as she reminded herself that even though she could easily afford them, she refused to become a fashionista or clothes horse. And Andrea knew that spending four hundred and fifty dollars on a pair of shoes would put her on the fast track to becoming one. She silently wondered how Letty could afford them. Suddenly, Andrea had to literally stop and shake her head when the VERY vivid image of being down on her hands and knees happily kissing and licking Letty’s pretty feet and sucking her toes flashed through her mind.

‘What the... HELL!?! Where did THAT come from?! I’m not into women or feet. And I’m certainly NOT going to get down on my hands and knees and actually kiss some kid’s feet!’

After clearing her head of the impossible image, Andrea noticed that, in contrast to her own summer fueled, deep, bronze tan, Letty had a much paler complexion and her short, black hair was cut in a bob style as opposed to Andrea’s own much longer blonde hair that she loved to keep in a perpetual ponytail. For some reason, Andrea found the young girl not only incredibly beautiful and sexy, but Andrea would even use the word... mesmerizing. Andrea swallowed hard and shifted her eyes to look down at her own boot covered feet when she realized she found herself wishing that Letty was older. Which seemed strange to her, considering that Andrea was straight. Laser straight. But there was... something about this teenage girl. Something she found almost... irresistable.

It took Andrea a minute to realize she was staring at the girl again. While her bright blue eyes weren’t the “opposite” of Andrea’s green eyes, they did seem to not only grab Andrea’s complete attention but easily keep it. Andrea didn’t notice that Letty had not only noticed that Andrea was checking her out but was looking right into her eyes and smiling an almost predatory grin as she spoke to her. Andrea did notice how the husky whisper in the much younger girl’s voice was sending chills down her spine to collect somewhere they shouldn’t. Then, suddenly it was as if Letty’s voice boomed through the elevator. It brought Andrea “back” to their conversation.

“...ood guess, but no. In my case, it’s actually short for Alicia. Just don’t ask me how that happens. You have my grandmother to thank for it, I suppose. She always called me Letty, sssoo... I would... just listen... to her voice... because it was... ssoo relaxing... whenever I heard that voice... I instantly relaxed... feeling so relaxed... her voice... I couldn’t resist... I just...“

Not realizing what was happening to her, Andrea stood there seemingly lost as Letty subtly switched back to that quiet, husky whisper as she continued to speak to Andrea. Those deliberate pauses slipping right past her conscious mind. So, Andrea’s conscious mind completely missed what the teenage girl was telling her. She also failed to register when, in one smooth motion, Letty stepped up, took her by the face, looked right into her eyes and smiled as she kissed her.

* * *

The Friday night after first meeting Letty Thompson in the elevator, Andrea was sitting on the couch next to Letty in the living room of the apartment she shared with her mother, Marion. When Letty invited Andrea for dinner the day before to meet her mom, she told Andrea to just chill and dress casual. So, Andrea had gone with light make-up, an above-the-knee, wine colored, sweater dress, simple diamond stud earrings, a single, long gold necklace, her father’s college class ring that she always wore on her left middle finger, a gold, triple wave ring on her right middle finger and black, lace up, thigh high suede stiletto boots. Letty, on the other hand, wore plenty of jewelry including long and short earrings, three gold necklaces of different lengths, nearly a dozen rings spread out over both hands and gold, silver and diamond bracelets on both wrists along with an obviously expensive watch on her left wrist. She was dressed in a sexy, black, sleeveless blouse, a loose and rather short, dark red skirt and one of the many and various pairs of sexy shoes she loved so much. Tonight’s choice was a pair of black, Bandage Zip suede stiletto heels.

Letty’s mom, Marion Thompson, on the other hand, wore little make-up, only a pair of gold stud earrings, a couple of short, gold necklaces over a plain, white blouse, faded blue jeans and dark brown sandals. She is forty two years old and stands five feet, six inches tall. She has shoulder length, black hair, brown eyes, 36D breasts and a modest tan.

Marion Thompson is also quite the cook. Dinner was garden salad, toasted garlic bread, lasagna and, surprisingly, after Marion confirmed that Letty was all of nineteen, she had served red wine all around. After dinner, they moved to the living room and continued their evening with a good movie, more conversation and a second bottle of wine.

A couple of hours later, Letty looked into Andrea’s eyes, took her hands in hers and smiled. Then, she turned and spoke to her mother.

“Mom, take this empty one and bring us another full bottle of wine, then excuse yourself, take a shower and go to bed.”

“Yes, Letty. Of course.”

Without a thought, Marion stood up, went to the kitchen and returned with an opened third bottle of wine, handing it to Letty.

“Here you are, dear. You have fun, now. Andrea, if you will please excuse me, I’m going to take a shower and go to bed. It was a pleasure meeting you.”

Andrea looks at Marion, then to Letty and back to Marion, the surprise obvious on her face.

“Oh..., uhh, yes. It was a pl-pleasure to meet you too. Uhh... good night, M-marion.”

Andrea turned to face Letty, fully intent on asking her what that was all about. Why had her mother practically jumped up to get her teenage daughter another bottle of wine, as if she was... eager to obey her own daughter. Andrea was, instead, instantly lost when she looked into Letty’s powerful, seductive blue eyes.

“Wait a sec, Letty. What was... Why did... ssshhee... juuss...”

Andrea didn’t even realize her mind had already shut down. Letty smiled as she started talking to her in that same husky whisper.

“That’s right, Andrea. Just look into my eyes and relax. Let my eyes pull you in. Let them capture your attention until my eyes are all you see. Until my voice is the only sound you hear. Take a deep, slow breath and let it out. Just... relax. Yes, that’s it. You’re being such a good girl. Just like I knew you would be when I looked into your eyes in the elevator. Yes, slow, deep breaths. So calm and safe. You know you’re safe with me. So safe. So relaxed. Look into my eyes and listen to my voice...“

Letty smiled as she ran her fingers across Andrea’s cheek and looked into her pretty, dazed eyes. She absolutely loved this part. Letty loved to take a beautiful, strong and independent, older woman like Andrea and just completely break her down. She loved to crush her resistance. She loved to remove her free will and replace it with an absolute, almost... desperate need to obey her. Letty loved to twist a woman’s mind and memories until she truly believed with all of her heart and soul that she was Letty’s loving and devoted slave.

“Listen to my voice, Andrea. You trust me, so you believe me. You believe anything I say because you know it’s the truth! My words are your truth, Andrea. Just breathe deep and relax as my words become your thoughts. Yes, that’s it. Deep, relaxing breaths. Listen to my voice. You are passionately in love with me. You worship me. You must and will obey me. Yes, Andrea. That’s it. So relaxed, now. Your mind so open. Listen to me Andrea, you are mine now. You are my slave. You were born to be my slave. The day we met was the greatest, single happiest day of your life. You exist only to serve and obey me. Yes Andrea, slow deep breaths. So relaxed. Letting your mind accept my words. My words are your truth. Breathe deep and feel my words become your thoughts. Whatever I say becomes what you know and believe. You are mine. My slave. You love me.“

Letty stopped talking and pulled back to look at Andrea. Smiling, she turned and poured herself another glass of wine. She sat there and looked into Andrea’s eyes as she enjoyed both the wine and the power she now held over the woman sitting in front of her. Her smile turned predatory as she looked into Andrea’s eyes. The tale tell motion of her pupils told Letty that Andrea’s mind was accepting all of her instructions. Letty licked her lips in anticipation as she gave Andrea’s mind time to “catch up” to its new reality. She gave Andrea time to accept her new life. After a few more minutes, Letty continued to completely claim her new slave.

“Now Andrea, in a moment I will tap you on the forehead. When I do you will wake up but not remember or realize you were hypnotized. You will know only that you had a wonderful dinner with the girlfriend you love so desperately. You will remember only how incredibly happy you are now that you finally found the nerve and offered yourself to me as my slave. You know and accept that we are a loving and happy couple. I am your Mistress and you are my devoted and obedient slave. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress. I understand. I am your slave!”

Feeling her arousal building, Letty smiled as she continued to look into Andrea’s eyes. Before she wakes her new slave up, Letty takes a moment to kiss her. As Letty lifts her fingers to tap Andrea on the forehead, she stops and mentally curses herself.

‘Damn it!! I can’t believe I almost fucking did it again?! Why do I keep forgetting the damn trigger phrases? That is the easiest part to ALL of this! Christ! How do I keep doing this?! Do I sub-consciously want to always do it the hard way? Trigger phrases. Trigger phrases, damn it! Try remembering them just once, Letty!’

Having chewed herself out enough, at least for now, Letty continues.

“Andrea. Listen to me. From now on, whenever I, and only I, say the words... “Letty’s elevator girl,” you will instantly drop back into the deep and obedient trance you are in now. You will accept whatever I say without question and will obey any command I give you, do you understand?“

Andrea calmly answers the teenager that has so completely enslaved her.

“Yes, Mistress. I understand and will obey!”

Letty looks at her beautiful, new slave with a wide, hungry grin on her face. She carefully adjusts her position so that she is leaning back against the couch’s soft, black, microfiber cushions with her glass of wine in her left hand. Looking forward to what comes next, she eagerly slips her right hand under her loose skirt to rub her fingers against her white lace panty-covered pussy. She looks at Andrea and, after realizing that both of her hands are ‘busy’, she has to laugh at herself again.

‘Wow, Letty. You are really on a roll tonight, girl! FIRST, you wake her up and THEN you can play with yourself AND enjoy your sexy new puppet!’

Letty takes a deep breath, pulls her hand off of her pussy and taps Andrea on the forehead.

Andrea smiles as she looks at her Mistress. Every time she looks into her owner’s beautiful face, she falls even more deeply in love with her. She still can’t believe how lucky she was when her Mistress accepted her as her slave the night she finally got the nerve to bow down at her sexy feet and offer herself to Letty as her desperate, hopeful slave. She looks into her Mistress’s eyes, then quickly bows her head.

“Thank you for accepting me as your slave, Mistress! I love you so much! Please tell your slave how she may serve you!”

Letty takes Andrea by the chin and kisses her. After a long, hungry kiss of total dominance over her slave, Letty can’t wait to finally play with her new toy. Making herself comfortable, she leans back against the couch and slips her hand back under her skirt to rub her slick pussy as she takes command of her slave.

“Stand up slave. Strip yourself naked and stand before me.”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey!”

Andrea practically jumps off the couch to obey her owner. Having absolutely no clue what Letty has done to her, the thirty eight year old woman truly believes with all of her heart and soul that she exists only to serve and obey her beautiful, young Mistress. But she does know what a very lucky slave she is! She absolutely loves her owner and Mistress more than she’s ever loved anyone else, even her own family, including her mother and her little sister, Olivia. They have always been closer than sisters, but not even Olivia can match the utter love, the sheer... devotion Andrea feels for her Mistress! She smiles worshipfully at her Mistress as she obediently strips herself naked and stands before her. Her sexy, tanned body was now on full display to its new owner. Letty smiled when she saw Andrea’s already shaved pussy. Standing up straight, Andrea placed her hands behind her back with her fingers laced and smiled at her Mistress then bowed her head to await her next command.

Letty stares at the woman she met all of ten days ago. She laughs to herself as she thinks about the very satisfying, two hour daily sessions she has spent in Andrea’s living room every day since they met, deepening her hypnotic conditioning and strengthening her enslavement to Letty. Letty knew that Andrea was hers now. She knew with utter certainty that Andrea absolutely believed in and wholly accepted her enslavement to Letty.

“Bow down before me and kiss my feet, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey!”

Andrea quickly fell to her hands and knees and threw herself at Letty’s feet. She bowed down, took her Mistress gently by the ankles and started kissing and licking her feet.

“Mmmm. Good girl. Take my shoes off, slave. I want you to worship my bare feet.”

“Yes Mistress. I obey!”

Andrea quickly adjusted her position so that she was actually sitting on the floor at Letty’s feet. She happily removed the pretty shoes that made her Mistress’s feet look so damn sexy. After setting Letty’s shoes to the side and kissing and laying her left foot in her lap, Andrea kissed her Mistress’s right foot and began her massage as she kissed and licked her foot and sucked her toes. Andrea truly enjoyed worshipping her Mistress’s feet. Letty had made sure of that.

Letty leaned forward and set her wine glass on the table. She leaned back against the couch, closed her eyes and relaxed. She allowed herself to enjoy the rewards of having successfully acquired another sexy slave for her stable. Counting Andrea, she now owned five beautiful, intelligent, successful and, each in her own way, very powerful women. Six if she counted her mother. Marion Thompson is a talented and very successful real estate agent and investor. And while she isn’t her daughter’s sex slave, she lovingly pays for most of Letty’s expensive lifestyle and is very much her daughter’s eager, loving and obedient servant when they are alone at home. Letty was surprised to discover that Andrea is a very successful options trader for a large, private investment firm. Now, she happily pays for Letty’s lifestyle while most of her mom’s money now goes into one of Letty’s bank accounts.

Letty’s other four slaves include, Joan Steward, a tax attorney that expertly handles all of her Mistress’s tax and financial planning, Marla Dawson, her private chef, nutritionist and personal trainer that devotedly keeps her Mistress’s body in such great shape, and Tina Polos, the local assistant district attorney. Finishing out her stable, the current mayor’s daughter, the lovely miss Sheila Boone was also a very satisfying slave.

‘It always helps to have friends in the right places.’

Letty’s mom had told her growing up. Letty laughed out loud as she mentally reviewed what each of these strong, independent women did for a living and how she had turned every one of them into her absolutely obedient, little slave girls. The teenager laughed even harder when she thought about the easy, comfortable and very satisfying lifestyle she has already built for herself.

‘Hmm. Well done, miss Thompson. Well done, indeed!’

Letty opened her eyes and looked down at the newest addition to her stable. Pulling her feet away from Andrea, she pulled her skirt up, slid her panties off, leaned back and spread her legs. She looked at Andrea and smiled. Letty always enjoyed this part the most. Letty REALLY eanjoyed being eaten out by a beautiful woman that knew what she was doing. Obviously, the painfully straight Andrea Trent was still learning, but fortunately for Letty, she was also a fast learner.

“Eat my pussy, slave. Eat me out until I scream in a toe-curling orgasm. I want to cum in your mouth. I want to watch you swallow it all like a good, little slut.”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

Aside from the great sex that would soon follow and knowing how much her Mistress enjoyed having her pussy eaten, Andrea loved this part of her night also. She loved to worship at her Mistress’s ‘shrine.’ Andrea was her Mistress’s utterly devoted and absolutely obedient slave. She would blissfully do anything to serve, obey, please and satisfy her owner and Mistress! Andrea Trent knows that she is the luckiest slave in the world! She also knows without question that she was born to be Letty’s slave!

Thank You for Reading...