The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: The following story contains sex between men, hypnosis, and other pornographic material. If this offends you, is not legal for you to view where you live, or in any other way is not something you should be reading, stop now.

Copyright © 2007 Rough Master. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

E-mail questions, comments, suggestions to .

New Master in the County.

Chapter 1. The Fab Five.

Adam Wallace’s had dressed sharp for his night out; he looked good in his jeans, boots, and tight t-shirt. His 6 foot frame, muscled, tanned. His short cut red hair and blue eyes stood out, as he checked himself in the mirror as he headed into the club.

His night had not gone as he had planned. He remembered the club lights on the dance floor, he remembered the hot girls dancing. He was so into watching the blond bimbo, he didn’t notice the man behind him.

When the Psychic Captivator pierced the back of his neck he swatted at it like it was a mosquito. It stung for just a second, as it worked its way into his brain. He kept dancing and wondering how he was going to get in the blonds pants, as the Psychic Captivator began to send its signals into his brain.

The next thing he knew he awoke shackled to a table, naked, electrodes attached to his head, chest, cock and balls, and some kind of probe up his ass which was applying pressure. He didn’t get a good look at the mans face, as a Set of goggles were placed over his eyes, he heard clicking noises, as the goggles were locked into the table.

“What’s going on?” He screamed.

The voice began to laugh, “Hypnotransmutation Stimulation stage 1.”

Adam head a high pitched noise begin to fill his ears, as the goggles light up; the first picture was of a naked man sucking a huge cock. His body began to tingle, his cock rising uncontrollably. The picture changed, to a naked woman, with big tits, and her beaver spread open. The electrodes came to life, as he felt the jolt rip through his body.

The Psychic Captivator continued to program, Adam try as he might, couldn’t shut his eyes the entire time. He managed to remain conscious for just over an hour, with each image either the pleasure was amplified, or the pain was increased.

Over the three days Adam was on the machine, he was programmed through the stages, he finally awoke naked in his bed at home. He crawled out of bed his head was thumping, staggering into the bathroom; he pissed like a race horse, flushed and stopped dead when he saw himself in the mirror.

His hair was gone and not just from his head, his nipples had been pierced, his four inch soft cock had a good sized ring through it. He saw he tongue piercing as he cried out, “What the Fuck?” As he looked over he also noticed his chest, above the left nipple there was a tattoo, a bar code, and numbers 000023 with slave under it.

Trying to remember he staggered out of the bathroom, and headed for the phone. He picked it up, “I have to get help.” He dialed, and listened to the voice on the other end. Hanging up he unlocked his front door and returned to his bed.

He awoke again, this time covered in sweat. His ass was sore, and there was a salty taste in his mouth, he didn’t even realize he was pulling the cum from his hole and licking it. Once he was done he got up, and called into work.

“Yea it was a bad flu.” He told his boss, “But I’ll be at work tonight for my shift.” After he hung up, he showered and pulled his police uniform out, ironed it, and dressed and polished his shoes. He placed his state trooper hat on, and checked himself in the mirror.

Staring back was a polished, sharp looking state trooper. “Master will be pleased.” He said out loud to know one in particular. He picked up the freshly inked Doctors excuse to take in. He didn’t even notice his Master sitting at the table holding his handheld computer monitoring the Psychic Captivator signals in his brain.

Adam made it to the station, took care of his paperwork about his absence, and headed out for patrol, his job was to patrol a 50 mile radius, deal with accidents in the area, and do general patrol duties.

He was on the back roads when he came across a biker riding a 2004 super glide Harley Davidson. He turned on his lights and pulled the biker over on the deserted road. The bike pulled over and the rider removed his helmet as Trooper Wallace came up from behind.

“What’s the problem officer?” The Biker, Mack Weiss asked.

“License, registration and insurance.” Adam asked as he smiled. The biker was in his forties, short hair, and green eyes. Good physical shape, Adam guessed he was about 6′3 and 220 pounds solid.

Opening up his wallet Mack produced what the trooper asked for, “Is there a problem?”

“You were speeding. Let’s go back to my patrol car and I will call your information in, if it comes back clear, I’ll just issue a warning.” Adam followed the biker to his patrol car, pulling out the small tube shaped device. Adam held the device at the height of the bikers’ neck and pressed the button.

Psychic Captivator hit its mark and tunneled in quickly, just as the one Adam had in his head had done. Mack staggered a little, as Adam moved closer, and pulled his cuffs out, and had no problem getting the biker cuffed behind his back.

Adam had no problem throwing the biker on his back on the hood of his patrol car. He couldn’t stop himself as he ripped open the biker’s belt and pulled his pants and underwear down. With the drive of a mad man, Adam swallowed the bikers cock.

Mack couldn’t move his mind was swirling with thoughts, and a faggot cop was sucking his cock against his will, yet he couldn’t help enjoying it. His short term programming had taken, as he shot his load down the trooper’s mouth.

The Trooper un-cuffed him, and Mack pulled up his pants and took his license and papers, as he walked back to his bike, he wanted to go for help, but found himself starting his bike and heading back into the city, unable to control where he was going.

Adam had swallowed the cum, and returned to patrol. His Master would reward him for his actions. He headed back out to the main roads, looking for the next one; his Master had ordered him to find three to serve him this night.

He had been on patrol two hours when he pulled over a pickup truck. The driver was a lone male, easily recognizable by Adam; he was the local varsity football coach, Harlan Clemons.

At the Master’s house, Mack Weiss had pulled his bike into the open garage, he didn’t know where he was, nor could he stop himself from stripping his clothes and dropping them over his bike. He walked over to the door, pressed the bell and knelt down, his head to the ground.

The door opened as the Master stepped out, “Identify?” He asked.

Mack stared at the leather boots of his Master as he found himself speaking, “slave 24. Mack Wise, ready for processing.” As the words left his mouth, Mack felt sick to his stomach, “What is going…” He managed to stammer as he was kicked in the side by the Master.

“Silence slave.” The Master barked, looking at the biker, “You will speak when spoken to.” The Master continued to circle his new slave, “Stand at attention for inspection.”

His side was killing him as Mack jumped to his feet, and stood at attention, his hands at his sides. He felt the Master’s hands run down his back, and his fingers tearing at his hole. The Master spun him around to face him, and Mack couldn’t help but star into the deep blue eyes of the Master.

The Master was handsome, 6′4″ tall, deep blue eyes, his chestnut hair cut into a high and tight. He was muscled, wearing jeans, a black t-shirt and leather boots. He continued to explore Mack’s body, grabbing his soft cock and squeezing till Mack Yelped.

Mack went flying back, landing on his ass, as the Master back handed him, “I said silence slave.” The Master walked over, “Follow me.” Opening the door, Mack crawled to his feet and followed the Master, into the house, down the stairs into the basement.

The Training room looked right out of the marquis de side’s wet dream. There were racks, tables, shackles, whips and other devices hanging on the walls. There were also computers on a desk running, as well as cameras in the room.

Pulling 2 sets of shackles down from the ceiling, the Master cuffed Mack to them, and pushed a switch till they pulled Mack into a hanging position, his toes just touching the floor. The Master attached the leg irons and locked them into position so Mack’s’ legs were pulled spread.

“We’re going to play twenty questions.” The Master walked over to the wall and pulled down a single tail whip. “Every time I get an answer I don’t like.” The Master cracked his wrist, and then snapped the whip across his new slaves back.

Mack let out a muffled cry, as he kept his mouth shut as he screamed. He heard the Masters laugh, and the command, “You may speak freely.” Mack started to cry from the pain of the lash and the Psychic Captivator continued to program his mind.

Harlan Clemons didn’t stand a chance, as he was reaching into the glove box to get the registration; he felt the sting of the Psychic Captivator piercing into his neck. This one had been programmed at full strength.

Trooper Wallace watched as the big man convulsed for a second, He just opened the truck door, and ordered the new slave out. “Your processing has begun for our Master.” Adam led Harlan to the back of the truck and lowered the bed. “Strip.”

It didn’t take long for Harlan to be fully hard in the trooper’s mouth, he was gagging on it. Harlan had been blessed with a nice 13 inch cock that was thick and had veins that stuck out. Adam stopped and dropped his pants, and bent over the truck, “Fuck me slave.”

Coach Clemons wanted to stop, his mind was screaming for his body to stop, but he got right behind the trooper, and spit and shoved all the way in, surprisingly it went in with little resistance, as Adam opened up.

His cock was begging to shoot, but no matter how hard he fucked the trooper, Harlan couldn’t stop and he couldn’t cum. He lost track of time as he fucked Adam. He didn’t even stop as the headlights of the car came up behind them.

Clint Fry couldn’t believe what was in his headlights, a truck pulled over by a state trooper, and on the tailgate, a half naked trooper being ass fucked by a built man. He pulled over and jumped out and ran toward the scene, obviously the trooper was being rapped.

Adam felt the coach being yanked off him, his cock made a loud pop noise as it came out. Adam jumped off the tailgate of the truck and pulled the device from his pants. The stranger had the coach on his stomach pinned, Adam walked right behind the stranger and put the device on his neck and pushed the button.

Feeling the piercing in his neck Clint turned and grabbed the arm of the half naked trooper, When he did he jerked the hand, and the cylinder device in his hand shot another small thing right into the front of his brain, his screams echoed through the night, as two Psychic Captivators began to function in his brain.

“Slave dress and return to the base for processing!” Adam barked at the coach, turning to get dressed, while he watched the stranger convulse and scream.

Clint’s mind was on fire as the devices locked signals and began to process, he felt like his soul was on fire and his mind was being erased. He found himself getting to his feet, and looking at the trooper. “Help Me.” He choked out.

“Fuck.” Adam yelled he had been told never to put two of them in a slave, Adam pulled his cell phone out and said Master, and the phone dialed.

“Yes?” Came the Masters cold reply, and Adam explained what had happened, listened and hung up.

“Execute Programming code 43.” Adam turned and walked away, got into his car, and pulled away, as Clint fell to his knees, and screamed again. Adam watched him fall back in his rear view mirror but he kept going down the road, he knew he would be punished for his sloppiness.

The Master hung up the phone, and placed it in his case on his belt loop, picked up the whip and struck the biker in his back, tearing his flesh for the 20th time. Placing the whip back on the wall and pulling his special hood down, the Master took it to the biker and covered his head, and locked the goggles to the hood, walked over and hit a button on the computer.

The biker screamed as the Master walked over to the wall and grabbed another hood with goggles, and placed it by a rack on the wall. The Master walked out of the room to wait for the next victim.

It didn’t take the coach long to reach the Master’s home, he walked into the garage, stripped naked and walked over to the Handsome Man standing there. He couldn’t resist as he was told to follow him to the basement.

The Master strapped the coach in place, and placed the hood and goggles in place. “I’m sorry we get no play time but I have to fix a fuck up.” The Master walked over to the second computer and started the programming. He walked out as both screamed this time.

Once up stairs the Master called for slave 2, he was the only one of the first seven the Master used as guine pigs, and he was at best a servant. “Take the van, go to this location. “ The Master wrote down the directions and step by step orders to follow. “Bring me what’s left of the slave by the road.”

Number 2 ran towards the garage, pulled some shorts off the hanger by the door, and the keys and headed into the van, it wasn’t a far drive, and number 2’s mind was only on his orders. His personality had been destroyed by the tests. He had to be told what to do, other wise he was useless.

Clint was convulsing as he was being programmed, he existed to serve. He felt being dragged and tossed into the side door of the van, he didn’t care, and he never would care about anything again. The slave attached a set of goggles and headphones. Then hit a switch, climbed behind the wheel and headed back.

The Master was monitoring the signals and readouts of the devices on Clint. He was feeding programming and corrections. Clint’s personality was being obliterated, and The Master was giving him a new one. When he arrived, he was escorted downstairs and chained into position like the other two slaves in the room.

Adam finished his patrol, and was heading out when his buddy, Jay Gordon came up behind him, putting his hand on his shoulder, “You ok? You were gone a couple days.” Adam turned and looked at his friend. He was an impressive man, in his forties, 6′5, toned and tan in his uniform.

The Psychic Captivator in his brain began to buzz, Adam found himself asking his friend if he wanted to get breakfast and talk over coffee. Jay agreed and the two troopers got into Adam’s car and headed to the local dinner.

Over breakfast Adam listened to Jay talk about his weekend, the girl he was currently banging, and what had been going on with the force while Adam was away. Jay got up to go to the bathroom and Adam reached into a pouch on his belt and produced two pills which he dropped into his friends’ coffee.

The pills were good and dissolved when Jay got back to the table, and slammed down his coffee and ordered another cup. He listened to Adam talk about breaking up with his girl friend, and that he had found something better.

Trooper Gordon’s head was spinning; He just couldn’t have heard his friend right, “Sorry for what?” He slurred out.

Adam called for the check and gave the waitress twenty and told her to keep the change, once she was out of ear shot, he looked at his friend. “I’m sorry I had no choice. The pills should be at full effect now, follow me to the car, and remain silent.”

They drove down the road, Adam not bothering to look at his friend, he didn’t know what he had given him, but he knew that Jay was in a hypnotic state and would remain so for another half hour, he would obey simple commands.

When they arrived at the house, The Master was in his den. He ordered the new trooper to sit in the chair, and took Adam into the basement, he would suck the cocks of the three slaves being programmed, clean up their bodily messes and then clean the lab and wait for instructions.

Jay was still sitting when the Master returned. The Master pulled out a small laser pointer and began to flash it into Jay’s eyes, “Keep focused on the pretty lights.” The Master smiled, “It’s ok to let go. It’s ok to relax. It’s Ok to sleep.”

The combination of the drugs and the hypnotic induction soon had Jay very deep; The Master put him through a series of simple tests to see how deep. Once he had the troopers mind open, he began to program him with simple commands.

Trooper Gorden woke with a startle, he found himself unable to move, naked in a big chair. Across for him was a Man seated at the desk smiling like a cat. “Now slave, be a good boy, and crawl to me!”

Falling to his knees, Jay crawled over to the side of the desk, and he stopped, the Master had his cock out, it was huge, biggest one he had ever seen before, not that he had seen many. He couldn’t help himself as he took it in his mouth.

The Master got fully erect, and pulled it out and slapped the trooper on the face with it, it was thick, meaty and just over twelve inches long, and it made a thud sound when it was smacked across the troopers face.

“You may speak now slave.” The Master laughed as pre cum was leaking on the slaves face.

“I don’t know how you did this.” Jay yelled, “But let me the fuck go you sick faggot!”

“Is that any way to talk to your Master?” The Master laughed, “Stand and bend over my desk slave.”

His body obeyed the commands, “I’m not a slave! Why can’t I move?”

The Master opened the drawer of the desk and pulled out a tube of lube, squeezed some on his cock and got behind the new slave, he spread the cheeks to reveal the virgin hole. “You’ll be a full slave one I am done.” Then the Master shoved his cock into the hole, forcing its way all the way in to the base, He then began to fuck with a force and rhythm as Jay’s screams filled the den.

“No!!!” Jay kept screaming. He was being punked; he was being made into a bitch. He knew once the Master seeded him, he would never be the same. It seemed like forever. Jay felt the Masters cock swell even fatter as his hot liquid filled his hole.

“Now you’re going to be a good boy slave.” The Master swatted Jay’s ass as he pulled his bloodied cock out, “Clean it.” Jay got of the desk and dropped to his knees. Swallowing the cock, he had no will to object.

“You’re going to help you slave brother Adam enslave the others in your unit.” The Master smiled. “In time I will control this county. You’re going to be my eyes and ears slave.”

“Yes my Master.” Jay went back to cleaning the cock. When he was finished the Master tucked it back into his jeans. The Master handed Jay a cell phone, “Call in to work, you have the flu.” The Master sat back down as Jay made the call.

The new slave trooper crawled behind the Master as he led him down stairs to the training room; he ordered him to stand and shackled him into place. He then placed a gag in the troopers’ mouth. Jay saw Adam naked, on all fours head to the floor waiting for a command.

“Slave 23 crawl to your cage and rest for later.” The Master barked as Adam left the room. He walked over to the coach, removed the goggles and the restraints, and ordered him to stand at attention.

“Identify.” The Master walked around the coach.

“Slave Harlan Clemons, unit 26.” The coach stood at attention, “Ready for body processing.”

The Master hit a button on his remote, with in second the door opened and unit 2 was standing there, “Take him for processing bring him back when done.” Unit 2 led the coach up the stairs as the Master moved over to the biker, and unhooked him.

“Slave Mack Weiss, unit 25” Mack replied when asked his identity. He remembered who he was, he knew he was straight, but he also knew he would obey any order he was given till death. His Master was his world now, and he would bring his fellow bikers into the fold one at a time to please his Master.

The Master sent him upstairs to be processed, he looked at the computer, and unit 27 was till being programmed with a memory download. There wasn’t much left of his personality to salvage, so the Master had taken what had been unit 05’s personality and modified it.

The two slaves returned to the lab an hour later, the Master inspected them, and then he ordered them to dress and return homes remembering nothing when they awoke, until he called for them.

He unhooked unit 27, and asked him to identify. “Slave Todd Lancaster.” The Master asked him, “Tell me about your self.” “Sir yes Sir.” Unit 27 barked, “Former Marine sniper. Volunteer for project Phoenix. Sir. Happy you have enslaved me Sir.” Unit 27 stood at attention.

The Master typed some things into the computer and picked up his portable unit. “Slave 27, the project is terminated; you have been reassigned to me permanently. Understood?”

“Yes my Master I understand.” Unit 27 looked around the room, “Sir this lowly slave has a question, Sir.”

“Yes slave.” The Master continued to scan and program the device.

“Who is Clint Fry? Why do I have an image of a state trooper being rapped in my head?” Unit 27 asked. He kept looking around the room, noticing the new trooper hanging on the fourth rack.

“Fuck” The Master, started to scan the slaves head. The memories apparently were not all gone. The slave had a split personality developing. One in each Psychic Captivator. The downloaded personality was stable, and working correct. The original personality was unstable.

The Master had to make a choice; he would have to deactivate one of the Psychic Captivators. He couldn’t guarantee if he left the personality, it would be stable. He entered the destruct code of the Psychic Captivator that contained the original personality.

Unit 27 started to shake, and then convulse for a minute. Then he returned to normal, “Sir the error is corrected Sir.” He knew something was different, Todd Lancaster looked around again, catching a look at himself in the mirror, he was shocked, he was shorter, and his hair was now red and long out of regulation. His cock was bigger; his body though toned was not as muscular than before.

“You have been in the program a while slave, your body change was done as I wished.” The Master slapped the slave across the face, “Never think of it again.”

“Sir Yes. Sir.” Todd looked down, “Punishment for questioning any changes?”

“You will be punished later.” The Master finalized the programming, “Time to learn slave.” The Master restrained him to the table in the middle of the room, attaching the wires and goggles to the slave. He gagged the slave as he started the machine.

Turning his attention to the new trooper, he attached his goggles and electrodes and gagged him, and then he started the next phase of the programming of his mind. The Master was tired, it had been a long couple of days, and he went upstairs to rest.

The Master drifted off to sleep with his cock still in number 2’s ass, when he awoke, he would start his new slaves with the mission. For now he could rest knowing he had triumphed in the goals for now.