The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New look, new life (Part 1)

By Robert Towers

Susan stood looking at her reflection in the bathroom mirror and smiled. Her life had certainly been a whirlwind over the past four months. During that time she had drastically cut her hair from mid back length; to a very short bowl style with shaved sides and back. And this for a woman who had always hated her hair cut short.

In addition to the new “do”as she liked to refer to it, Susan had also found herself a new man. The man in question was her hair stylist, Mat who was owner of Salon Tropez just across the plaza from the building where Susan worked. They had started going out the week after her last haircut about 3 weeks ago. It was obvious to them both, there was a serious attraction going on whenever she was in for a haircut. After her last visit, Mat had called her office and invited her out for a drink after work. After a few dates, they were soon spending nights together on a pretty regular basis.

Susan opened the bathroom door a crack to see if Mat was still sleeping. She saw that he was and knew she had a little time before he’d need to get into the bathroom. She had better get going if she wanted to be out and dressed before he got up. Looking in the mirror again, she smiled at what she was seeing. She rubbed her hands over the back of her head where there was a light growth of hair. Susan loved the feeling of hair as her hand moved high up the back of her head. And though she loved the touch, she loved more the feeling when the hair was completely shaved and all she touched was bare skin on the sides and back of her head. She had an appointment later this afternoon for Mat to “work his magic” on her. To say Susan was looking forward to the appointment, was putting it mildly.

Susan finished drying and styling her hair, which due to its rather short length, only took a minute. Then she finished putting on her makeup and turned out the bathroom light. Though she didn’t see any movement from Mat still lying in bed, she heard his voice call out to her. “Hey beautiful. You take my breath away.”

Susan giggled and teased,“You better get moving sunshine or you’re going to be late.”

“I don’t care if I’m late,”he responded. “All I want is 15 minutes with you, right now.”

“No time lover boy. I have a busy day planned and then I have an after work appointment.”

“M-m-m-m-m,” he cooed. “I am looking forward to that!”

“So am I,” she said grinning ear to ear. Though Susan didn’t really need a haircut, she was craving one. The feel of Mat’s fingers in her hair and the sensation the clippers made on her skin was heavenly. And Susan knew Mat loved giving her the haircuts as much as she enjoyed getting them.

Once she got to the office and dived into the pile of work she had, she found the time went very quickly. The morning was a breeze and the afternoon seemed to last mere seconds. Soon it was 5 O’clock and she was closing up shop for the day. As she was getting up from her desk, her hand went to the back of her head so she could rub the short hairs there. Susan wondered what “style” Mat had in mind for her today. Over the past months, he had been gradually cutting her hair shorter and shorter each time. Susan loved each new style, but she also knew there was only so much shorter she could go. Eventually all that would be left was a full head shave. And that was something she wasn’t sure she would ever be ready for.

Susan walked down the hall and hit the down button on the elevator. When the doors opened, she was happy to see Faye, the young woman from her building who had first recommended Mat to her. She was stunned when her friend of five years walked in with a new hairstyle herself—a platinum blonde one.

She smiled broadly and said, “Hey you! It’s good to see you again. Where have you been keeping yourself?”

The woman sheepishly smiled at Lee and looked at the floor. “Oh. Keeping a low profile these days I guess.”

“Why? What happened?”

“I broke up with my boyfriend. I caught him cheating. And to top it off, I went a little crazy on my last hair appointment.”

Actually Susan had noticed the woman was wearing a kind of crew cut, with short wispy bangs on the front. And her natural brown haircolor had gone and she was platinum blonde now. It was a bit of a change from the brown bowl haircut she had been wearing.

“I think you’re hair looks ... diferent! When did you get it look?”

“Yesterday. Do you think it looks good? I’ve been kind of regretting it.”

“No, no, you look great! Susan lied.

“I guess I like it”. It’s just a little hard for me to get used to. But Mat convince me and I´m a great faith with him”.

“I’m on my way right now.”

Faye smiled. “Well I guess that’s one thing I did right.”

“Listen; don’t get too down on yourself about your boyfriend. He’s a loser if he cheated on you. What could he possibly have seen in another woman?”

“A woman with long flowing brown hair. Kind of like the hair I used to have before I went to Mat.”

“You’re better off without him. And I’m sure you’re going to find a guy who is going to go nuts for you. He’s out there!”

“I guess you’re right. Who needs him, right?”

“Right!” Susan beamed. “Listen, I gotta get going. I’ll see you later. Maybe we can do lunch this week and talk a little more.”

“Yea, I’d like that.”

“Sure.” Susan handed her a business card. “Here’s my number. Give me a call tomorrow and we can set something up.” Then she was out the door, eager to get to her 5:10 hair appointment.

“Poor Faye. Always she was so conservative and now she wanting to look like a stupid bimbo. I’m glad Mat’s never thought of me that way”. She tought.

As Susan left the building,she was struck by a strong wind blowing directly in her face. It wasn’t cool, but it certainly was strong. When she arrived at the entry to Salon Tropez, she saw her reflection in the glass door.

For a moment, she imagined herself with blonde hair and short cut like Faye. She immediately dismissed it. She thought it looked “cheap”, like a cheap little whore with that new bottle blonde hair.

As she walked in the door,she heard a familiar voice say, “Hello gorgeous.”

Susan smiled and turned to where the voice had come from. It was Mat of course, and he was standing in the doorway that led to the back of the salon. She stretched to kiss him and he kissed her back. Then he said, “Ready?”

And Susan nodded her head in approval.

Once again they were in the back of the salon, walking to where Mat had his special room. Mat´s salon had their own separate room for each customer. She took a seat in the familiar chair and he quickly placed his black cape around her. As she felt a warm wave of relaxation sweep through her, Mat placed a ring of tissue around her neck, then gathered the cape up and fastened it all together.

“Here, let’s lay you back and get started.” Mat then slowly reclined Susan’s head into the rinsing sink using a control on the side of the reclining chair. And she started to wet Susan’s hair down and massage her head.

As Mat began to work on her hair, Susan could feel her thoughts flow from her mind. She sank down closer and closer to the sea of serenity; all thoughts and concerns left her mind, flowing once more down the drain in the sink as Mat worked the shampoo in to her head.

After a few minutes of shampoo, it was time for Mat to introduce his special conditioner into Susan’s head. She looked down at Susan already totally relaxed.

“I’m going to put some conditioner in your hair next, OK, Susan?”

“Mmmm. Yes. Go ahead, honney” Susan said softly.

Mat applied the solution and began to work it into Susan’s head literally, because his “special conditioner” had a mix of powerfull control mind drugs. And he watched Susan fall deeper and deeper into relaxation. After 10 minutes, it was time to proceed.

Mat leaned down toward Susan’s head and softly said, “are you still with me, Susan?”

“Mmmm.”

“Are you enjoying this?”

“Mmm-hmmm.”

The solution had taken full effect.

Mat leaned to Susan’s ear and whispered, “you trust Mat completely. You can tell Mat anything. You love Mat and want to open up to Mat…”

“Yesss”

Mat quietly spoke, “I want to take you in a big change. I’m thinking a nice cool platinum blonde and shorther cut. Please don’t disappoint me by refusing. I really want to do this for you. Trust me, with your coloring, you’ll be a knockout.”

Susan smiled a little, “Ok. As you wish”.

Her eyes closing a bit more.

Mat began sectioning Susan’s hair and carefully applied a dye remover to each section, working her way over Susan’s entire head.

For the next 30 minutes, Mat worked into Susan’s hair. All the while, Susan just relaxed. And Mat planted more suggestions in Susan… He made sure that she found him to be the sexiest man on earth. She would become obsessed with sleeping with him. She would resist, but could not refuse his suggestions, no matter what they were.

When he was content all the hair was covered, he placed a plastic bag over Susan’s hair and pulled a large hood dryer over to the chair, positioning it over her head.

“The heat will make the chemicals work faster.” he said, as if Susan needed an explanation.

Then he disappeared into the back room and a few minutes later he returned with small cart.

“I’m here to do your nails.” Mat informed Susan. “Also, I want you to get a complete make-over.”

“Oh, honney” said Susan, “You are the sweetest guy on the earth. I really love you.”

She was struggling to stay awake at this point.

With her hands on a cart Mat applied the accrylic to her finger nails and finished them off with a rasberry color. Before she fell into a deep and restful sleep, Susan felt as he applied her new make up.

The next thing Susan knew, Mat was turning off the heat and helping her over to the the rinsing sink. He checked Susan’s hair for color. It was just right he said as he took off the plastic cover.The cool water was refreshing on her hot scalp.

Mat gently rinsed the colored gel out of her hair and made a point of massaging Susan’s scalp.

As he dried Susan’s hair he saw a dull looking pale white color. It was time to put on the toner.

Mat mixed up the toner to be applied and then started at the front of Susan’s face and worked back as she finished she put another plastic cover over Susan’s hair. “Fifteen Minutes under the dryer and you color will be done”.

Susan felt strangely horny, imagining what was happening under that bag. She swore she could actually feel the chemicals entering each hair, bleaching away the color. She found herself staring, with an almost childlike fascination, to try to imagine what it would be like brushing her new hair. Feeling its altered texture. Seeing it as a colorless adornment, purely for the pleasure of her lover.

This time when the dryer shut off, Susan’s hair was a cool platinum blonde. “Perfect!” Mat said as she checked out the color.

Mat then washed Susan’s hair one more time then cut her hair to the new style he wished.

Susan heard a pop as Mat turned on his silver clippers. Without using a guard, he approached the right side of her head and tilted it slightly as he eased the clippers into the hair in front of her ear. He moved the clippers high up to the crown of her head and proceeded back behind her ear. Susan closed her eyes and sighed lightly as she reveled in the sensation the vibrating clippers were having on her.

Mat then moved behind Susan and tilted her head forward until her chin was touching her chest. He swiftly moved the clipper up the back of her head and cleaned it of any hair. Mat turned her chair slightly and proceeded to do the same to the left side of her head. But then instead of turning the clippers off, Susan was pleased that he next moved to the top of her head and moved the clippers from side-to-side across the top of her head. With each pass, Susan gave a little sigh and sat with her eyes still closed, enjoying the feel of clippers.

When Mat reached the front,he stopped just short of the bangs she was wearing. He turned the clippers off and reached for his trusty scissors. Combing her bangs straight down, he proceeded to cut her bangs about an inch and a half above her eyebrows. Mat looked at Susan who was still sitting with her eyes closed. “How you feelin’ darlin’?” He asked.

“Wonderful,” she signed. She sat perfectly still waiting in anticipation of the straight edge razor shave she knew was coming next. As she sat, she heard the whirring of the shaving cream dispenser, followed by the feel of the warm cream being applied to the sides and back of her head. Susan opened her eyes to see what foam covering the sides and back of her head, all the way to the crown.

She watched as Mat sharpened the razor on the leather strap attached to the side of chair. Then he moved to her right side and starting at the top, began to slowly scrape the razor down the side of her head. The sensation was exquisite! It felt like a thousand nerve endings were firing off electrical charges. Susan was on the verge of fainting, but managed to stay conscious.

Mat moved around to the back of her head and using long, slow motions, shaved both her head and neck. Finally he finished up on the left side. After wiping down the excess shaving cream with a warm towel, Mat splashed some lotion from a bottle onto his hands and applied it to the top of Susan’s head. He rubbed the lotion into her hair and scalp and Susan again had to control herself to keep from fainting.

“How’s that look?”

“Fantastic,” she replied smiling ear-to-ear. “It feels amazing.”

“You look more beautiful than ever!”

Mat then used a hand brush to wipe away any stMat hair on Susan’s face, behind her ears and along the neckline in back. He unfastened the cape and let it sweep away, flinging short hairs in an arc away from her.

Susan sat staring at her reflection and beamed. She looked breathtaking! She had become every man’s wet dream.

He could only stare in disbelief at the object he had created. Her hair was the ultimate shade of unmistakably bleached blonde. Pale and monochromatic, in a sexy style. Her brows were dyed a soft blue-black, emphasized in stark contrast to her severely bleached tresses. Her makeup was heavy and theatrical. Eyes, black as coal, heavily shadowed. Shiny, bright red lips lined with burgundy. Cheeks accented with rose shadow. In short, she looked like a total slut.

“What do you think?” asked Mat.

“ I look fantastic!” she said.

“The new colour and style really does suit you” Mat said. “Arn’t you glad

now that me pursuaded you into having it done ? ”

“ Oh yes, it’s really, really lovely ! You really have done a wonderful

job. Thank you both so much for transforming me into such a beautiful blonde ! ”

Then she stood, turned to Mat and gave him a big kiss and hug. “Thank-you!” She whispered in his ear.

“The pleasure was all mine. And I’m glad you like it.” Mat kissed Susan back and looked deeply into her eyes.

He thought she was absolutely beautiful and he was so happy she “allowed” him to satisfy his fetish. He didn’t know how much further things would go, but right now he was in a state of total bliss.

Susan kissed him once more,smiled and whispered, “Keep the tip.” Then she was rubbing her hand up the back of her head. It was something of a surprise initially seeing herself in the mirror transformed into such a white blonde but she loved the colour and style right from the start and soon got used to her new sexy image.

She was now in heaven. A one blonde and sexier.