The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The New God — Breaking The Elf

Tags/Categories: mc, mf, md

Synopsis: Salarah Mildsun has run afoul of a demonic entity and is now to be broken by its mortal ally. How long will she last and what secrets will she discover?

Salarah Mildsun awoke with a start. She was nude, her arms and legs bound, and her mouth gagged. The lithe elf tried to remember what had happened, how she had ended up in this position. The last thing she remembered, she had been camping under the trees with her compatriots, a group of noble men and women like herself, traveling the world and slaying vile monsters and wicked people. They had been attacked by… Yes, she remembered now. It was the Hell Knight. Clad in his red armor, a terrible sword in his hands, and unholy magic at his call. With blade and spell, he had slain them all, except for her, and had made her sleep.

As she struggled and let out muffled yells, she heard a door open, and a soft light entered the room. She heard footstep approaching her, the light moving closer. She turned her head and saw the Hell Knight himself, a glowing orb of light hanging above his shoulder, and a tray in his hands. She struggled harder, her long blonde hair getting in her eyes she tried to get her bonds to loosen. The Hell Knight sighed and set the tray down on a stool by the foot of the table she was trapped on. He walked back to her head and pressed his hand upon her head, holding it still. She felt her body relax and she could no longer move.

“You may speak but your body will not move.” He told her as he released the gag.

“Kill me.” She pleaded in the human tongue, the rumors swirling in her head.

“I will not.” He replied in her own language with only the barest of accents, moving back down to the tray. “I have been given a task. One that requires you to still be among the living for a while longer yet.”

“What task? From whom?” She demanded.

“Do you remember a Hellion you fought some time ago?” He asked as he began to move items around on the tray. “You and some brave souls slew his demonic brides and cast him out of a mortal prince.”

Salarah felt her blood run cold. It had been a few years ago when she had faced the devil possessed prince and his summoned devilish servants but she did recall the events clearly. It had been a tough battle to save the human kingdom. She remembered that she had to help with the binding of the Hellion, to keep him from returning to the world of mortals. As she had completed the spell, he had promised he would have his revenge.

“I see you do.” The Hell Knight commented. “I had a debt with him, something owed. He reached out to me and told me he wanted you broken. He didn’t want you to die, not right away, he wanted you to suffer, to lose your nobility and morality. I was more than happy to be released from my debt and found a way to do what he asked, while getting something of my own along the way.”

“Please, no.” She pleaded. “I will do anything you want. Please do not do this to me.”

The Hell Knight laughed as she felt something touch her skin above her slit between her legs. She gasped as she felt something cold and went touch her pubic mound. She tried to hold back tears as it moved around. She realized it was a brush. He was painting something on her skin, telling her that she was going to be cursed in some terrible way.

“I will tell you that this does not have to be as harmful as you might think it to be.” His voice coming to her from between her legs, his breath touching her sex.

She didn’t respond except with an unintended gasp. His touch was making her wet, and his warm breath was pleasing to her. She screwed her eyes shut and tried to block out the rising desire she felt, sickened by it. She cursed her body for betraying her but knew that it had been too many years since she had been with a man and some part of her clearly craved it.

“I know that you will think of this as a curse,” He continued painting her skin above her now obviously wet sex. “But, if you can embrace it, you might find it to be enjoyable. In fact, it might not be a curse in that way. I was given much leeway in what I could do with this, and I think what I plan with be much better for you. You, of course, might disagree. For now.”

He spoke no more as he continued and Salarah wanted no conversation. The paint was no longer cold, growing hot on her skin. It wasn’t painful, instead starting to feel quite good. The heat in her loins was starting to spread up her body and down her legs, banishing the cold of the room. She wished she could move, to rub her legs together at the very least, and when she realized this, Salarah whimpered unintentionally. She knew she was already damned.

With a final blow upon her sex, causing her moan loudly, the Hell Knight finished. She heard things rattle and move as her put them back on the tray. She kept her eyes shut as he moved towards her head, trying to banish him from her mind, and knowing she could not.

“Enjoy yourself.” He told her as he paused by her head. “I’ll be back later to finish the job. I think you’ll rather like it when I do.”

She whimpered as he finished speaking, having a good idea what he intended to do. The door shut behind him and Salarah was once again enveloped in darkness. There was just enough light coming under the door as she heard him walk away to get a sense of the space she was in but nothing more. As the light vanished, so did the spell holding her in place, and she let her limbs relax. She tried to summon up even a tiny bit of magic, even just a small globe of light of her own, but something seemed to be sucking the magic away from her before the spell was complete. She shut her eyes and tried to relax, send her mind far away from her body, if only in her imagination.

She found such attempts to be just as futile as her attempts to summon her magic. Her body was warm and relaxed but not it a way that she could ignore. She felt keenly aware of her body, and it was constantly pulling back her mind. The warmth was not complete, either. Between her legs, it was hot. She would try to push arousing thoughts from her mind, only to have them sneak back in the moment she let her guard down. She could feel her wetness leaking down her body and pooling under her. She was desperate to touch herself, to relieve the desires her had but couldn’t move at all. She felt her fair skin was flushed from her hairline to the top of her breasts. And she realized that her pink nipples had become as hard as diamonds. She knew that if she didn’t get free soon, didn’t release her tensions soon, she would go mad. She was disgusted with herself when she felt herself drool at the thought of someone, anyone, ravishing her while she was still bound.

The door opened again, bringing the light with it, and Salarah tried to keep her face set. She didn’t turn to look at the Hell Knight as he walked over to her and softly stroked her hair. When he gently squeezed one of her long, graceful ears, she involuntarily moaned.

“I’ve heard about elf ears and their sensitivity.” He said as he released her ear. “It’s good to know that the rumors are true.”

Without meaning to, she turned to look at him. He was no longer wearing his armor, now clad in a crimson robe a few shades brighter than fresh blood. She could see his face and was taken aback. The legends spoke of the Hell Knight for over half a century so she had assumed that he would be an older human, nearing the end of his life. His prowess in combat could be explained by magic or hellish pact. But he looked to be no more than two or three decades old. And, she cursed herself for thinking it, he was handsome for a human male. He had a noble and strong face, pleasing to her eye. His face was clean shaven, and his brown hair cut short, no sign of gray mixed in. His dark eyes were striking and his gaze penetrating. She worried he might have a way of reading her mind.

“I know you expected something else.” He said as he ran his hands over her body, making her twitch. “I have many secrets and have studied magic long forgotten. I have no fear of death, as no weapon or magic or even a god can strike me down. But, enough delaying, we need to finish this.”

With that, he shed the robe and Salarah saw that he was just as nude as her, and just as aroused, based on his erection. She knew her mouth fell open and that she was staring, but her elven dignity was all but gone. His manhood was the largest she had ever seen, not that she had many human males to compare it to. He was far larger than anything she had ever put inside her, only a few elven men she had shared a bed with. She gulped when she saw him move to the end of the platform she lay upon.

She moved her head up to watch as he stood there, looking down at her mound and sex. She felt shame burning inside her, knowing how obvious her arousal was. She wanted to turn her head, to pretend she didn’t want him to take her, but she couldn’t deny it. Her mind was now consumed by her lust, and she had to bite her lip to stop herself from beg him to take her.

When he entered her, she orgasmed. He had been slow, and it had shaken her. She gasped as she got the relief she had craved. But it wasn’t nearly enough for her. He began to move, chuckling to himself as he saw what had happened to her, and she moaned. She felt the area he had painted earlier start to heat up, to burn her, but she was too consumed by the pleasure to let the pain affect her. She was riding higher and higher and soon came again, screaming this time. Never before had it felt this good. Part of her was terrified of what was happening to her but the rest of her didn’t care. It felt so good, it didn’t matter anymore. If this was how she would be broken, so be it, she told herself.

He bent down and nibbled her ears, making her cum again. She found herself licking him, willing him to kiss her, but he avoided it. Instead, be pulled his head back and moved his hand to her breasts. She stared at him as he began to squeeze her nipples. She squealed as he pinched them, and she wanted him to pull them, to make them ache. And again, she came. It was like being struck by lightning every time, making her jump and convulse as they tore through her. And they were increasing in intensity. When he began to slam himself into her, she wailed and shook her bonds. She wanted to wrap herself around him, to keep him inside her and never let him go.

“I’m going to release inside you.” He whispered in her ear, leaning over her body again. “It’s going to be very powerful, so I need to tell you this now. When you are ready to serve me, when you have fallen so completely that no one else will have you, I will. All you have to do is speak my name…”

As he whispered his name in her ear, he began to pump his seed inside her. She tried to scream but all that came out of her mouth was a hoarse whisper. She tried to grab him, to claw at him, to make him keep going. And then her mind went blank. She could tell that the curse he had cast upon her was now taking hold of her. And she didn’t even care anymore. She trashed and gasped and then her mind shut down, taking her to a blissful state of unconsciousness.

Salarah woke up in the woods, the smell of damp earth and moss comforting her. She was groggy and it took her time to move her body. She wondered if she had just had a terrible, or maybe wonderful, dream. As she tried to stand, the soreness of her sex told her that it had happened.

She was fully dressed and found none of her gear missing. She sword of fine elven workmanship was on her hip in its scabbard. The pack that lay next to her had her clothes, supplies, and other odds and ends. Even the coins and gems she had received from her last adventure were there. There was only one new thing, a piece of parchment tucked away in her spellbook.

“Remember, speak my name when you are ready.” Was what it said, written in literate Elvish, but clearly not by an elf.

Salarah shook her head and made her way toward the faint sounds of people she could hear in the distance. Only her elven hearing would have picked it up. No human, no dwarf, and certainly no orc would have heard it. She didn’t know if a gnome would have heard it, she’d had very little experience with them in her travels, as they rarely travelled beyond their lands. She tried to see how sore she was and hoped it would tell her how long she had been asleep. How had the Hell Knight brought her here, wherever that may be? She shivered involuntarily when she thought about him dressing her. She thought that he might have used magic to remove her memories, as she moved gracefully and silently through the trees and underbrush.

She wondered why she wasn’t angry with the Hell Knight. He had cursed her and defiled her, taken her against her will, but she strangely wasn’t upset with him. She wasn’t happy about what he had done but she found herself oddly accepting of what had happened. If it had happened. While her body had clearly been involved in something sexual, perhaps it had been some wicked trick, an illusion? Surely, the Hellion the Hell Knight mentioned might have sent the vision to her mind after she had… She wasn’t able to complete the thought. She knew that what she remembered, what little of it there was for her to remember, had happened. Her companions were dead, and she had been cursed in a unique and intimate way. She decided that her first order of business, once she found civilization, would be to make it back to her people and see what they could do for her. There must be some way to lift the curse. Whatever it was.

She saw the trees were thinning and saw people moving at the edge of the tree line. Quietly and cautiously, she advanced, readying her sword to be drawn if needed. As she crept closer, she saw the people were men, human men, cutting down the trees. While the sight pained her, she knew that humans hadn’t mastered the magic her people had to simply grow what they needed like her own people did. So long as the humans only defiled their lands, it was tolerable.

She found herself staring at the men, their bodies in motion. While her sex was sore, it also let her know that it wouldn’t be opposed to more abuse. And these men were large and hearty. They moved with as much grace as a human could, given their natural limitations. They were rugged and, she had to admit, handsome in their own way. Like…

She shook her head, trying to chase the thoughts away. Until she had been with the Hell Knight, she had never been with a human or bedded one. She hadn’t found them attractive often. While not completely forbidden, sleeping with other races was frowned upon. Elves would sometimes take a human mate, but it led to a great sadness. Not only could the two races not have children together, but humans also lived less than a century, most rarely half that. Elves lived for much, much longer. Dwarves also lived longer than humans but were too focused on money, mining, and politics. Gnomes were probably the next longest lived besides elves but were too given to flights of fancy and research to make a true partner. And the only other race that walked the lands were orcs and they were too savage to be thought much of except as an obstruction at best and enemies of all the other races at worst.

Salarah stood and made her way to the humans. Perhaps it was because these humans happened to be as tall as elves that she had found them attractive? Or at least interesting? She knew there was more than likely another, more obvious reason for her response, but she buried it in her mind. She raised her hand away from her sword and walked slowly towards them.

“Hail!” Said one of the men as she noticed her, raising his hand to wave.

“Hail.” She replied in the human tongue, trying to still her now quickly beating heart and throbbing between her legs. “Forgive me, stranger. I’ve been lost for some time, where am I?”

The man chuckled and pointed away from the forest. “You’re just a few miles from the town of Allterin. Have you heard of it?”

“I have.” She nodded, realizing that the Hell Knight had dumped her not far from where she and her now dead companions had left from weeks ago. “I’ve been many times. Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it.” The man waved as she walked away.

She tried not to look at them as she passed, tried not to think about if they were as large as the Hell Knight had been. When the thought of him entering her came unbidden to her mind, she stifled a quiet moan. She damned him and cursed him in her mind as she walked, seeing the town not far away. Whatever he had done was affecting her and she was not enjoying it not. At least, she would not admit liking it.

She entered the town proper and made her way to her favorite inn. It wasn’t hard to procure a room and arrange a bath. She dropped off her belongings in the room, casting a spell to alert her if anyone made an attempt to tamper with them and then to the bath. It was simply a large wooden barrel filled with hot water but the thought of it was like a gift from the gods. She stripped down once she had bolted the door. She took a deep breath and looked down at her mound. There it was. A heart shape, with other symbols and marks around it. And it seemed to radiate perverse magic. However, she realized that only she could see it. Something about it made it ethereal, unseen to others but obvious to her.

She pushed the thoughts of it from her mind and let herself sink into the water of the barrel. She could feel herself relax as the water came up to her shoulders. She used the soap and rubbed herself, cleaning off what little dirt had accumulated on her brief trip from the woods. As she worked, she found that she could smell a slight floral scent on her skin. Had the Hell Knight bathed her? Why had her keen senses failed to notice the smell before? All the more reason to scrub it off.

As soon as she put the rag between her legs, there was jolt that traveled up and down her spine and she fell backwards into the water. She tried again and moaned as she touched sex. It was hot and needy. She began to slowly stroke it, rubbing it gently and sighing. She was able to stop herself, knowing that she couldn’t spend too long here as the water grew cold. She finished as quickly as possible and dried herself without touching between her legs.

She rushed back her room and bolted that door. She cast a spell so no one would hear any sounds coming from her and all but tore her clothes off. She was driven to lust. She felt her sex burning and she yearned for release. She knew she needed to eat as well, but she had another hunger to feed first as she lay down on the bed.

She closed her eyes and spread her legs wide. She tried to go slowly, to savor the sensations, but her hand was between her legs, stroking her sex as soon as she could. As she touched it, she could feel the wetness there. She rubbed her clitoris roughly and pinched her nipple, making herself orgasm quickly and roughly. As she panted on the bed, her hands continued to move, stroking and pinching. It had felt good but not good enough. With her eyes still closed, she put one, then two, fingers inside herself and moaned loudly at the feeling. She tried to picture her last elven lover, but her mind returned again and again to the Hell Knight. His eyes looking into hers as he roughly slammed into her. His breath on her skin, his teeth on her ear. She felt her hand on her breast as his and yanked on the nipple as hard as she could, making herself scream. Soon, there were three fingers inside her, her palm rubbing her clitoris, and she craved more. Soon, another orgasm began to bubble up inside her and her mind was aflame. She pictured herself not bound while the Hell Knight took her but giving herself to him freely. He was in the room with her, his hands were her hands, and he was telling her how damned she was.

The orgasm that she unleashed on herself was more powerful than the last but still wasn’t what she wanted. It was one of the best she’d ever had but not the best. At least she was able to stop her hands, as she lay there twitching on her bed. She was able to roll over on her side and looked at the hand she had pried from between her legs. The fingers and palm were covered in her juices, glistening in the pale candlelight. Without thinking, she opened her mouth and tasted herself. Never before had she even thought of doing this, but she wanted to now. She was sweet she thought.

She spent the rest of the day masturbating slowly. She wasn’t as rushed as she was before and was able to take her time. She didn’t even try to orgasm but let herself explore her body over and over. It was relaxing, she found, easing her need within her.

When she could avoid it no more, she dressed and made her way to the common room for the evening meal they provided. When she entered the room, she saw the usual groups of fellow adventurers sitting at the tables, talking among themselves. She knew a few of them but not enough for more than a nod when their eyes met. They were mostly humans and dwarves, a very rough bunch, with beards and scars. She took a small table by herself and the human serving girl brought her a meal and sweet wine. She had to avoid looking around, trying to ignore the throb that had begun again between her legs, and ate as quickly as was polite. She was starving and she didn’t even know the last time she had eaten. Human food was normally bland to her but in her state, it was a feast. She savored the taste and sensation of it, a welcome distraction from her other hunger.

When she heard the sound of a lute, she looked up without thinking. On the small stage the inn provided, an elf was starting to play. He was typical of her people, tall and thin, with hair the color of summer wheat. His features were narrow and sharp. And Salarah knew that she was going to try to bed him tonight. She could feel the heat and wetness between her legs almost explode. She hoped that the wetness would not be visible but also knew she wouldn’t have care if it was.

The elf played several traditional elven songs, ones she remembered from home. They brought her to tears and she clapped loudly along with the humans and dwarves, even if the uncultured oafs had no idea of their true meaning. The elf then began to play more popular, human songs and the crowd sang the words that went with them. They were all crude and about the life of an adventurer. When they sang one about the wenches and whores in a famous city to the south, the city of Maeserina, Salarah felt her face grow bright red but never took her eyes off of the elf. She felt like a woman half her age, infatuated with a man she had never seen before.

When the elf finally stopped playing, the crowd cheered and applauded him, as he bowed for them. Someone thrusted a mug of ale in his hand as he walked off the stage. Salarah couldn’t stop looking at him and found he was glancing over at her every chance he got. The heat between her legs was now unbearable and she thought about getting up to leave, changing her mind about bedding him, but stopped as the elf walked towards her.

“Well met.” He greeted her in their language.

“Your performance was very beautiful.” She told him, blushing like a child, avoiding his gaze.

“Thank you.” He smiled at her as he pulled a chair over to her table. “I’d heard about an elven woman who had arrived alone today and thought a few songs from home might draw you out. Of course, the clods here have no idea they’re about killing their invading ancestors.”

Salarah laughed and drank the last of her wine. The elf took a swig from his ale and chuckled. She reached out and began to stroke his arm, the heat building between her legs as she touched him.

“I have a private room.” She whispered in his ear.

He looked around the room and them followed her out. They walked hand in hand to her room and she cast another spell to dampen the noises she intended to make. As soon as she finished, she was on him, kissing him and undressing him. As his shirt and vest came off, he worked on her clothing. They didn’t care where the clothes landed, she was too aroused to care. As soon as he was naked, she landed him down on the bed.

She positioned herself above him and then lowered herself down upon him. She shrieked as he entered her, and she pitched forward, almost orgasming from the feeling of him inside her. She pushed herself back up and rode him. His hands were calloused but gentle as he reached up her breasts. She panted and moaned as he touched her, and she rode him. Before too long, she could feel him building up to release inside her. She drooled at the thought of it, of being filled.

She didn’t have to wait long as he started shooting his seed inside her. As she felt the warmth of it filling her, she screamed again as she climaxed again. She couldn’t support herself and lay on him as she twitched in pleasure. He kissed her again and she moaned. It had been good. Better than it had been with her fingers, but it still wasn’t enough.

As soon as he was ready, they began again, this time with him on top of her. She trashed and wailed as he spent himself inside her and she whimpered as he pulled out of her, his warm seed dripping down her body. He curled up next to her and they fell asleep together, him wrapped around her.

But her dreams were not contented ones. She dreamed of the Hell Knight and of his name. He was the one next to her in her dreams. It was his seed that was spent inside her. She woke up her companion in the middle of the night, using her mouth on his manhood until it got hard, and she rode him again. He fell back asleep right after, but she did not. Every time she felt sleep coming, she would hear the Hell Knight whispering in her ears, telling her that she was going to be broken.

When first light came, she slipped quietly from the bed and dressed. Carefully, she collected her belongings and made her way out into town. She was able to get a horse and supplies without too much trouble and rode away, her cloak keeping the morning chill off of her. As she looked at the sun rising up into the sky, she realized she had never learned the name of the man she had slept with the night before, nor had she told him her name.

Salarah had taken one of the rooms in the abandoned farmhouse as her own while the three others with her were in the main room, drinking and laughing around the fire cheerily burning in the fireplace. They had taken refuge in the farmhouse as a storm raged outside, the rain and wind driving down on them as if the gods themselves were angry with them. The house had been abandoned due to a band of orcs and mercenary men raiding the countryside. She hadn’t meant to get involved, trying to get back to her home and to the great mages there but she knew she could help with this problem and joined up with this trio of human men to do what she could.

However, she had hoped to have parted ways with them by now and be on her own. The storm had changed her plans and she knew what was going to happen. She half dreaded it and half welcomed it. She had tried to avoid the company of men and travel only with women, only to discover that her lust didn’t care about the sex of her partners, when it had been too long since she had been with someone else. It was easier to isolate herself completely and handle the urges herself when she was getting overwhelmed. Of course, she had also slipped up and would seduce anyone that happened by when she was horny enough. The crude language of the humans fit her feelings all too well, to her waning disgust.

She had tried to relieve herself using the phallus of carved and oiled wood she had shamefully bought, but it wasn’t helping. Her mind was filled with the thoughts of the three men with her and how they would feel inside her. She cleaned the phallus and put on a robe.

The light from the fire and the sound of laughter led her to the others. She found them sitting in chairs, laughing and sharing a wineskin. When one of them noticed her, he motioned to the others. They fell silent as she approached them, the robe covering her nude body.

As she stood before them, she let the robe drop to the ground. She turned to look at each of them, blushing fiercely not with shame, but with desire. The men stared at her, one dropping his pipe from his lips.

“Take me.” She pleaded. “All of you, take me.”

Anton, the nominal leader of the group, cleared his throat. “Are you sure?”

She only nodded and walked towards him, swaying her hips. She took the wineskin from his hands and drank deeply. The wine was of poor quality, but she felt it alcohol add to her warmth within her.

“Do you want us to take turns?” Rother, the woodsman, asked, licking his lips.

“Why?” She laughed, turning to him. “There are three of you and I have three holes. You may use the one you prefer the most.”

There were no more words between them as they acted quickly. She was roughly kissed by Anton as he tried to shed his clothes as quickly as possible. Then, when her mouth was free, Rother was biting her lip and playing with her ears. She moaned loudly as he did so, enjoying the roughness. She heard Anton and Thomas, the mage in the group, talking quietly as they finished stripping.

Anton lay on the ground and the other two men moved her into position. She panted as she lowered herself down on him. As she started moving, she felt hands on her hips holding her in place. She groaned as she felt someone else, she didn’t know who, enter her other, well-prepared hole. She sighed in ecstasy as she felt both of their members inside her, she felt full, complete. Then, someone placed his hands on her head, and she moaned around his penis as it entered her mouth.

She tried to make sounds, but the men were moving her now. The two in her lower holes were moving with each other, one pumping in as the other was pumping out. The one in her mouth held her head in place and was using her for his pleasure. She closed her eyes completely now, focusing on the sensations. She had been lusting for this sort of thing for days, to be completely filled and used by a group of men. She moaned around the one in her mouth as she came. It wasn’t strong, not as some of the others she had in the past, but it was long. She felt her holes squeezing the men inside her, wishing they would release inside her soon. She needed to know what it felt like to have her front and back holes filled at the same time.

The one behind, Rother she guessed, came first. Her hips bucked as he rammed into her one final time. As she started to orgasm from what he had done, Anton was the next one to start cumming. She groaned as the one in her ass pulled out and the warm seed dribbled out. But she soon forgot it as Anton used the freedom of movement he now had to push himself deep inside her womb and deposit his fluid as deep as he could. Before her finished, the one in her mouth held her head in place as he started to shoot his cum in her mouth. She screamed around him as a much more powerful orgasm hit her without warning. She swallowed his seed greedily, sucking on him as she tried to pull away, and she whimpered as Anton pull out and away from her.

As soon as the hands on her head released her, she fell backwards, barely breaking her fall with her hands. She was laying in a pool of human seed, felt it soaking into her back and hair. The men had sat back down in their chairs, trying not to look at each other. They stared as she reached her hands to her front and covered them with the deposit left by Anton. As she cleaned her hand one with her tongue, she rolled over and wiped up the seed that had fallen from her other hole. She cleaned her hand off again and was surprised when she came again.

“More.” She pleaded from the floor, looking up at them. “Again. Please.”

Salarah walked through the guardian woods that surrounded her homeland. Normally, those returning were to try to sneak their way into the community as a test of the ones who protected it. But she didn’t care anymore. She had been awake for too long and walking for too long. She had traveled by herself over land to get here, avoiding any sort of community or traveler. She was tired, horny, and hungry.

She heard something behind her and stopped. It would have sounded like a normal sound, perhaps a leaf falling to the ground, to those who had never been to this place before. But to her, having spent so many of her formative years exploring and playing with her friends and family, she knew it was not a natural sound and she sighed.

“I am Salarah Mildsun.” She declared, holding out her arms. “I am returning home, seeking help for a curse placed upon me. I mean no harm to those who live here and beg forgiveness for my failures.”

As one, eight figures stepped out of the brush, with blades drawn and arrows knocked. She didn’t react and stood in place as one of them got closer to her, looking her in the eye. She shivered as he got close to her, realizing how much she wanted to drop to her knees in front of him, in hopes he would let her taste and suck him. She closed her eyes and swallowed, trying to push the thought down her mind. In rose back up to the surface as quickly as she finished and she gave up, trying to ignore it instead.

“We know who you are, Salarah Mildsun.” The guardian spoke. “We have been following you since you first entered here. When also know of your curse your… Taint is quite obvious to us.”

“Please,” She pleaded, holding her hands together in front of her. “Send for one of the elders, tell them of my plight. I need help.”

“You need much more than that.” The guardian said snidely. “But the elders are aware of you and your curse. One will be here shortly. You will wait here for him while we escort him to you.”

Not waiting for a response, the guardian turned around and walked away from her. He signaled to two of them and the rest vanished into the trees, so seamless was their passing, not even her keen eyes could tell where they had gone.

She looked at the two elven men left to guard her, and she sighed with desire. She prayed to her gods that the elder and the others would take their time to get back. She began to take her boots off and then her pants. The two men looked at each other and then back to her as she freed her lower half from the cloth.

She lay down on her back and motioned to them. They hesitated and she began to slowly play with herself, making lewd sounds from her hole as she used her fingers to push in and out. She moaned loudly and looked up at the two men again. One of them stepped forward and she pushed herself to her knees. As he got close, she reached out to him and began undoing his pants. When his manhood was free, she took it in her mouth and made sure it was hard.

She pushed him down on the ground and crawled over to him, her sex dripping with anticipation. She pushed his hands away and lowered herself down on him in one practiced motion. She made a sound of happiness as he went all the way inside her. She had been with human men and human women, but she knew that elven men were the best. Well, she corrected herself, the second best.

As she began to move up and down on the elf below her, she motioned to the other guardian who hadn’t moved. She could see he was erect and wanted more. Blushing bright red, he walked to her and stood before her. She undid his pants and took him in her mouth. She wished the pair had traded places as the one she was now sucking on greedily was larger than the one inside her. But it didn’t matter, she told herself, she was still happy to have her sex and mouth filled with elf cock.

She shivered at the word ‘cock’ and began to move faster, moving her hips in time with her mouth. In the past few months, she had much practice with this situation and knew exactly what to do. She cupped the balls of the one in her mouth, teasing them and then taking a break to kiss them gently. While she was doing that, the one who she was riding put his hands on her hips and tried to take control from her.

She let him, knowing what was about to happen. And then the one in her mouth grabbed and pulled her hair. She moaned, ready for his impending release. As one, the two men released themselves inside her. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as he held her head in place and she swallowed every last drop, cumming as the one between her legs gave one last thrust, burying himself deep in her while he started to pump. The orgasm she felt was fantastic, as she had finally had two fill her at the same time. Her eyes half closed in pleasure, and she started to jerk when the one in her mouth pulled away. She licked her lips, wishing he was still close enough so she could lick him clean.

There was a sound and the one under her unceremoniously pushed her off of him. She didn’t even try to stop herself from hitting the ground as she was still riding the wave of pleasure from her body, her mind only vaguely aware of what was going on.

She opened her eyes as a shadow fell across her face. She saw it was an elder leaning over her, his face showing the centuries he had experienced. She tried to cover herself, her face turning bright red in shame and humiliation. She had shown him just how far she had fallen. Tears welled up in her eyes and she let out a choking sob as she saw the judgement in his eyes.

“Salarah Mildsun.” The elder addressed her. “There is nothing to be done for you, now that you have embraced this curse. There is no place for you here among us any longer. I wish you had come here sooner but that is not the case. I pray the gods will have mercy on you.”

With that, the elder turned and left, taking the guardians with him. They all looked at the two that had remained with her as they quickly tried to dress before the others left them behind. She pulled herself back to her knees and looked after them.

“No!” She screamed at them. “Please! I’ll do anything to be free of this! I don’t want to do this, it’s the curse, I swear!”

None of them turned to look at her, keeping their backs to her, even the ones she had just been with. She sobbed and cried, punching the soft ground as she fell forwards. She tried to follow them, crawling on her hands and knees, but they vanished once again, leaving no path to follow. She sat down and pulled her bare knees to her chest, wallowing in her despair.

Salarah looked out the window at Maeserina spread out before her. A human capital and one of the largest cities in the known world, a city of sin and vice it was said. Where anything could be bought, if one had enough coin.

When she had arrived six months previously, she had searched for someone, anyone, who could remove her curse. But none had been able to, and she had run out of money. As time went on, she began to sell her body to make ends meet and now worked in one of the biggest brothels in the city. She had been with humans, elves, gnomes, dwarves, and even orcs, both male and female. She had more money than she knew what to do with, living in luxury, and having as much sex as she could handle.

She stepped back from the open window, the night breeze making her skin cold and her nipples hard. She shivered as she made her way to the bed, laying down and running her hands over her arms to warm them back up. Soon, her hands moved to her small breasts and she was pulling on her nipples, moaning. Then, her hands were between her legs. One hand pleasured her pussy, as the humans called it, while the other was rubbing against her asshole, again using the human term. When one finger entered each, she let herself gasp in pleasure. She had been used so much and so well, they entered easily. She put another finger in her pussy and pushed the one up her ass even deeper, lifting her body up so make it easier to reach. Before long, she was bucking, squealing, and cumming.

As she sank back down the bed, covered in sweat and twitching from the release, she looked down at herself. The mark on her body was still there but was much darker. It was now visible to all who saw her nude and she often cast a small glamor spell to hide it. She turned her head to look at herself in the mirror, the hair tangled and sweaty around her head.

She got up again and stood in front of the mirror, taking in the sight of herself. She still had her muscles from her adventuring days, but she could see the lust in her own eyes, no longer shining with a passion for fighting and righting wrongs. Now, all she craved was sex and would take it from anyone who offered it to her. It had been over year, all told since the curse had been cast on her, and she was a different person. She was broken, as promised.

She knelt in front of the mirror, thinking about what she should do. After hundreds of partners, orgies with men and women, and even having sex with men in the streets, nothing had felt like it had when she had first been cursed. She had been looking for that same level of pleasure in the cocks and cunts of others, taking fingers, tools, and members in every hole she had, but she was now able to admit there was only one that could give it to her.

She leaned forwards and looked at herself. Her eyes looked back at her. She wanted to pretend that she could still avoid what she wanted to do, that perhaps her next client would be able to give her the satisfaction she craved. That was the lie she had been telling herself for too long and she finally gave into what she had been trying to avoid for years.

“Kalgorath.” She whispered, closing her eyes and resting her face against the cold surface of the mirror.

She fell backwards as she came, unable to make a sound besides a strangled gasp, as one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt hit her like a hammer blow. It was almost as good as the one she had felt when the Hell Knight had cum deep inside her. Her mind went blank, and her eyes closed.

“I am here.” The voice of the Hell Knight whispered inside her mind, and she felt her pussy quiver.

“I… I am ready.” She whispered her mouth suddenly dry.

“Ready for what?” His voice chuckled in her head.

“To serve you.” She moaned. “Please, I need it.”

“Serve me in what way?”

“Whatever way you wish… My lord.”

He didn’t respond but instead she suddenly knew exactly where he was. It was like casting a finding spell but much more powerful. She cooed as she realized that he was not that far away at all, a short trip by her old standards. She also felt the throbbing between her legs that had driven her to such lengths the past year was fading. It wasn’t completely gone but she knew she would be able to focus better on the level it was at.

“Thank you.” She whispered. “Thank you, my lord.”

With a vigor she didn’t think she would have at this late hour she threw open the trunk at the foot of her bed. Inside she found that her old traveling clothes were still there, as well as her sword. She unsheathed the sword and inspected it. It was elven made, no need to worry about rust or dulling, but it would need to be oiled. She did so with the ease of practice, finding herself quietly surprised at how quickly her old skills came back to her. She packed all that she would need before getting dressed. She decided to bring some of the scented oils with her that she started to make use of in her more recent profession. She desperately wanted to please her new lord. As such, she made room for her favorite toys, resisting the urge to use them while she imagined the Hell Knight using them on her instead.

After she had packed and dressed, she took to her small vanity and wrote a quick note to the madam. She knew the woman was going to be unhappy with her, as she had been an attraction for her to boost her business, so she made sure to make it clear that any attempt to track her down would be fatal. She also thanked her for the opportunity she had provided and hoped they would cross paths, on friendly terms, in the future.

With her preparations made, Salarah slipped silently from her chambers. There were supposed to be guards but they were more concerned about someone trying to slip in, or an overnight guest making trouble, than prevent someone from leaving. It was simple matter to avoid them and make her way outside into the cool night air.

Taking a deep breath, she made her way to the night market, where she would find the last of what she needed for the journey. Food, water, and a quick horse to carry her. She knew that chances were better than good that the horse would be stolen but she had no intention of returning here. Unless her lord wished it, she corrected herself.

Salarah knew she was almost to her goal, the feeling her in crotch having increased over the past few hours. She had sold her horse a few days ago, at the last town she had passed, before walking into the ancient forest that now surrounded her. She heard things moving around her when she rested at night and had even drawn her sword once or twice but whatever it was had retreated. She could feel her lord watching over her, protecting her on her journey. Even though the curse had abated enough for her to think clearly, she was so used to having sex, she had felt empty. She prayed to her lord that she would arrive soon so she could be filled again.

She crested a hill, the setting sun casting long shadows in front her, and she saw what she knew was her goal. In the valley below her, a massive stepped pyramid made of glossy black stone stood alone in the forest. She had heard of such things, build long ago by the dragons that once ruled the whole world, but she had been told to avoid them if she found them, as they were believed to be haunted by Hellions or Abyssals, depending on who was telling the story. She felt no fear as she traveled towards the edifice below.

Her legs felt like they were made of air, carrying her along much quicker than she had traveled before, the weariness she had felt the last few days fading from her body. Before the sun had set, she had reached the base of the pyramid. She didn’t take the stairs to the temple at the top, her goal was somewhere else. Driven by knowledge she had realized she had, she walked around until she saw the barest outline of a door in the wall. If she hadn’t been looking for it, she never would have found it.

She put her hand on the door and it opened at her touch. Inside was lit by blue glowing lines that ran at the top and bottom of the walls, snaking around the whole building. She soon found a set of stairs and climbed several floors before starting down another baren hallway. Her heart was beating in her ears and her breathing was quickened. She knew that when she ended this part of her journey, there would be no way back. She had no chance of ever being free again. She would be under the control of her curse for the rest of her life and the one who had put it upon her. The last vestiges of the woman she had once been screamed at her to turn around, to run, to seek another way. She paused, listening to the voice in her head, telling her that she would never see home again, she would become one of the monsters she had once fought against. She asked the voice if it had been happy as a common whore, servicing men and women of all races. If it thought that was the best option. Because it was that or this. And the woman she was now no longer wanted to sell herself to others, chasing a high until she grew old and was cast out on the streets. The voice countered that they could leave, climb to the top of the pyramid and throw their body over the edge, and end it all. However, with the curse upon her, she wasn’t sure if she would die. The Hell Knight had said that she was to be broken. Dying a free woman would mean that she wasn’t broken. And even if she did die, the curse had surely damned her soul to the Hells, where that Hellion would find her and do even more terrible things to her.

“Better to be a willing servant in life than an unwilling one in death.” She muttered to herself, silencing the voice of who she had forever.

With renewed conviction, she found her way to the room her lord was waiting for her. She was drawn to him, feeling his pull upon her pussy and mind as she walked. The closer she got, the more powerful it got. When she opened the door to the chamber, she almost collapsed at the sight of him. He wasn’t wearing his armor, just a simple set of clothes of red and black, sitting on what could be called a throne. He smiled when he saw her, setting a book down on a table next to him. When she saw him smile at her, she felt her wetness explode between her legs, soiling her pants with her lust.

“Come.” He called to her, and she obeyed.

As she got closer to him, she saw a large red gem held in a metal frame next to the throne he was sitting on. Her senses told her that it was connected to the Hells, and something was watching from it. She wanted to be afraid, but her desire overwhelmed anything else from her mind.

“Stop.” He commanded when she was still several feet from him, and she obeyed. “Strip.”

Without a moment of hesitation, she dropped her pack on the ground, and unbuckled the sword belt from her waist. She quickly took off her top and dropped it to one side. Next, she sat down and pulled of her boots, followed by her pants. She started to stand up, not even thinking to be embarrassed, when Kalgorath put up his hand to stop her.

“Come to me on your hands and knees.” He spoke, his tone sending shivers up and down her spine.

She did as he commanded, her head down and her hair blocking much of her view. But she wanted to show off and made a performance of her travel, moving her hips suggestively and licking her lips. When she reached his feet, she stopped and looked up at him.

“Bow to me.” He said, looking her in the eye. “Tell me what you are.”

She moved her face to the floor and rested her head upon her hands. “I am nothing but a whore. A slut. A woman who had been with men and women of every race and had every hole violated. And I have enjoyed it, reveled in it. I am nothing.”

“You see?” The Hell Knight said, not to her, but to the presence that was in the gemstone nearby.

“Yesss.” Came a distorted voice from within. “She is truly broken.”

“Then our debt is settled?” The Hell Knight asked, stroking his chin.

“It is.” Agreed the voice. “You have done as I requested. We are now even.”

“I’m glad to hear that.” He said, smiling and looking down at Salarah, as she felt her juices start to roll down her leg. “What do you want done with her now?”

“I don’t care what happens to her now.” The voice said in a bored tone. “She has been punished and will never be a threat to me again. Do with her what you will.”

“I intend to.” The Hell Knight said, waving his hand at the gem. It went dark and the presence Salarah had felt faded away.

“What do you have planned for me, my lord?” She asked, turning away from his face.

“I have many ideas, but I do not want to waste you as a common whore or slave. I think of you as an investment. However, I think it might be a good idea that you show me what you have learned in the past year.”

Salarah knew exactly what he meant and rushed to him. Her hands reached up to him and quickly found the laces on his pants and undid them with practiced ease. When his pants were loose, she pulled them down and stared at his cock. It was perfect, the look, the smell, and the size. She rubbed her cheek upon his fully ready cock, and she cooed as she took it in her mouth. As she licked around the tip, her eyes rolled up in her head and she shuddered in bliss. She hadn’t orgasmed but she was on the edge as soon as she tasted him.

When he was fully engorged, she pulled herself up, looking him in the eye. The throne was wide enough for her to put her legs on either side of his and she positioned herself above up. As she started to lower herself toward him, her wetness dripping down on him, he stopped her.

“What are you?” He growled at her, an intense look in his eyes.

“Yours.” She told him breathlessly.

“Correct.” He responded, reaching to stroke her face.

With that, she plunged down on him, taking him in herself all at once. She orgasmed and didn’t stop. Her mind went blank as her body moved on its own, moving up and down, impaling herself on him. He pulled her close and nibbled on her ears, driving her wild. She grunted as he moved her to bite her nipples, all the while her hips moving as quickly as they could. He reached around to her ass and slid a finger inside, making her bite his collar bone. She screamed herself hoarse as he started to take control, holding her hips while he drove himself in to her deepest places. He was perfect for her, and she felt herself release, gushing fluid all over his lap as her orgasm continued, growing more and more intense.

When she felt him cum deep inside her, her mind was gone for an unknown amount of time. She wasn’t even aware of her body as it shook, and her mouth kept saying that he was her lord. She started to fall backwards off of him, and he pulled her to him, her mind slowly returning. He twitched inside her, making her pussy twitch in return. Finally, her orgasm ended as she felt him grow soft inside her.

He held her and stroked her hair, kissing her cheeks and ears. She didn’t respond, she couldn’t. She was in a state of bliss, and she felt the last of her old self vanish into it. She was no longer her own woman, she was his. And he was her lord, her place was wherever he wanted it to be. She hoped it would lead to more of this.

“Would you like to know something?” He whispered in her ear, his hot breath making her shiver.

“Yes, my lord.” She replied, her voice still rough.

“When that spell is used, the caster is to use something made of wood to make the victim orgasm the first time. And then they burn it while the victim is resting. Would you like to know why?”

“Yes, my lord.”

“it’s so the victim is driven mad. Imagine if you could never have this pleasure again? What would have become of you?”

“I don’t know, my lord. I would probably still be in the city, selling myself to any willing to have me.”

“Indeed. You’re very lucky that I took a liking to you.”

“I’m glad you did, lord. I will do my best to serve you.”

“I know you will, my dear.” When he said that term of endearment, Salarah shivered. “And I have many plans for you. Shall we begin?”

“If you wish, my lord.” She said, rubbing her hands on his body.

She didn’t want to admit it, but she wanted to go again. She wanted nothing more than to have him inside her every waking moment. He moved her up and placed his hand against her curse and she felt her head clear again. In the first time since she had been cursed, even more than a few weeks ago, she felt her lust fade to something manageable. She looked at him curiously.

“I need you focused on the world, not that lovely pussy of yours.” He told her.

When he called her pussy lovely, she smiled with pride. She was happy she pleased him. But she felt disappointed when he made her climb off of him. She put a hand between her legs and collected all of his seed, and then licked her hand clean. She went stiff as she tasted him. It was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted, like the nectar of the gods. Even with her lust under control, so almost came from the taste. She looked forward to having it directly from the source.

Kalgorath stood up and helped steady herself after she had tasted him. She got on her knees again to give his manhood a kiss and then put his pants back in place. She realized that she was still naked, but she had not been told to dress again, so she did not.

“Come with me.” He said, letting her take his arm.

As they left the room, Salarah saw a golem of stone move to collect her things. She wondered briefly what would become of them but found she didn’t really care. Arm in arm, they strode through the interior of the pyramid. She had many questions but dared not speak without permission. She was not a person anymore, not in her mind.

“You may speak.” He told her, stopping to look at her. “I don’t want a mindless servant. If I did, I wouldn’t have let you come here until there was nothing left of you but a craven husk of willing flesh.”

“Thank you, my lord.” She answered.

“Kal.” He told her, patting her arm.

“Excuse me, lord?”

“You may call me Kal. I am your lord, I know, but I don’t need to hear it every time you speak.”

“But it sounds so informal.”

“I know, Salarah, but it’s just you and I right now. You may call me by that name when we are alone.”

“As you wish, Kal.” She smiled as she said the shortened version of his name, it had a nice ring to it, she admitted to herself.

“Now, what do you want to know, my dear?”

“I’ve heard of these places in legend. They say they were built by dragons, and they are cursed, how did you come to take possession of it?” She asked as they resumed walking.

“Once upon a time, I was an adventurer, like you were. My companions and I found this place, searching for a forgotten treasure. One by one, they fell to the guardians of this place and only I survived to make it inside. I spent days exploring and hiding. I thought I was going to die before I found something wonderful.”

“What did you find?”

“I’ll show you shortly. Please ask your other questions as we make our way there.”

“I want to know what you have planned for me?” She asked as they returned to the stairs.

“I know you have a talent for magic, even more than the normal for your kind. You wanted to explore the world before you settled down for your studies. I want to teach you the dark and forbidden magics I have learned. You may very well surpass me in time.”

“I… I think I will enjoy that.”

He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. “I thought you might. I also need someone I can trust; someone I can count on to be my voice when I have other matters to attend to.”

“You may rely on me, Lord Kal.” She chuckled.

He laughed himself as they approached a large stone door. He reached his hand out a touched it and it swung inwards with a loud creak. The lights inside, unlike the others she had seen in the rest of this place, weren’t on but the light slowly began to build.

“I found this place by accident, looking for food or water, as I had run out of what little I had managed to bring with me.”

As the lights brightened, Salarah let out a gasp as she saw a gigantic humanoid figure nailed to the wall, large nails driven through his wrists and ankles. In the thing’s chest, there was a funnel where it’s heart should be, a dark blue liquid slowly dripping into a goblet on a table far below.

“It’s true what you’ve heard; that these places were built by the dragons. Using these, they controlled the whole world, using magic to move people and items all around. Their most loyal servants lived inside, taking the sacrifices given by the peoples dominated by the dragons. Of course, the gods didn’t like that, so they made to destroy the dragons. As the war raged, the gods sent their children, born of mortal men and women, to crush the dragons and liberate those who worshipped them. What you see here is a godling, one of those born of mortal and god.”

“Is it… Is he dead?” The large penis between its legs told her what sex it was.

“I don’t think so. But it rests somewhere between life and death. Perhaps someday it will complete the journey. Until that point, it provides me with the secret of my invulnerability.” He gestured to the goblet. “I think the dragons who controlled this temple had managed to wound this godling and tried to become gods themselves. They left quite a library of books and scrolls on the topic, but they could never quite put it together.”

She turned to him in surprise. “You have, haven’t you?”

He nodded. “I believe so, yes. I will need to test the theory but that will come later. Right now, I want to make you another offer.”

“What, my lord?” She used the title without thinking about it.

“I want you to stay with me forever.” He said, walking her to the goblet. “With this, I have become immune to spell and blade, as well as time. I want you to stay with me forever. To serve me for as long as this world will exist. What do you say?”

She reached for the goblet and took a drink of the contents, giving him her answer that way. She felt amazing as the liquid touched her tongue and Kal had to take the goblet from her hand before she dropped it. It wasn’t like the sex she had just had. This was far different. It was like something had exploded within her. She found feel something wonderful inside her now, raw power suddenly there. It mixed with the magic of the curse and did something she couldn’t quite explain. She was still cursed and wouldn’t have allowed it to end if the power had tried, but felt like it had changed, morphed into something else.

“What was that?” She asked in amazement, resting her hand upon her pubic mound and the mark upon her skin.

“That, my dear,” Kal said as he set the goblet back down. “Was you reaching immortality.”

“But why did this feel different? And am I truly immortal?”

Kal kissed her passionately and held her. “You are, my dear. For you, time has stopped. One drink is enough to cause that. As for the curse, it has changed. You were to be sent to the Hells when you died as part of the curse. But, since you can no longer die, it won’t affect you. The rest of the curse is still there but I think you enjoy it now, don’t you?”

“Yes, my lord.” She said, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him. “Now, what do we do next?”

Luther saw near the fire while his men looked from one another. They were deep in the woods, almost lost, and the night had come down far too fast for them, leaving them in darkness. They were nervous and scared.

“He’s not coming.” Arthur, Luther’s second in command said.

“He is!” Luther roared, jumping to his feet. “He took our gold, he will come.”

“He,” She a woman in a red clock as she stepped forward into the light. “Is not coming, that is true.”

The men around the fire leapt to their feet and drew their weapons, quickly surrounding the woman. They looked from one another again, wondering just how she had slipped past the sentries they had posted. Some of them wondered if she had slain them instead.

“Who in the name of the Abyss are you?” Luther demanded, his sword pointed towards the stranger.

“I am Salarah the Forsaken,” She said as the lowered her hood, her robe pulling back to reveal the black leather armor beneath and the sword on her hip. “And I speak for my lord, the one you call the Hell Knight.”

“I wish to speak with him, not his concubine.” Luther spat.

“My word are his words.” Salarah said venomously. “I may be his lover and servant, but you will give me the respect you would give him, or I will leave, and your cause will be lost.”

“I say we let her speak.” Arthur said as he stood next to Luther. “She got here, and this is where he said he would speak to us.”

Luther looked to his men and saw the fear and distrust on their faces. With a sigh, he sheathed his sword, nodding to the others to do the same. The woman stepped closer, and Luther let out a gasp as he saw her. She had tattoos along her arms and even one on the side of her face. This wouldn’t have been unusual but was shocking on an elf. They were notorious for not letting their skin be marked by anything, much less allowing it to be stained by ink in such a manner.

“Now, tell me what you desire, in detail. And I will do what I had been bid to do.” The elf said as she took an empty seat at the fire.

The End