The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Found Scanner

By Fiona69m

Scanners are a unique breed of people who are born with the ability to control other peoples actions, feelings and perceptions, all scanners develop there powers at different times, usually from between the ages of 4 to 12 and all to different scales of control.

Karl was 22 he wasn’t the most attractive man with balding red hair a skinny fame with a podgy gut and bad skin not to mention a 4 ½” cock when fully erect, he wasn’t even very affluent, stacking shelves in his local supermarket didn’t bring in much cash, he lived alone in a small dingy flat in a bad neighborhood.

Karl was brought up in care his mother had abandoned him when he was first born saying she never knew how she could allow herself to fall pregnant with that horrible mans child, Karl had no one he never even had a girlfriend or any true friends for the 22 years of his life, he was the butt of all jokes, but one day not long after his 22nd birthday Karl was about to get the best present he could ever have wished for, his hereditary birth right.

Chapter 1

Karl came home from work and slumped down again on his beat up old sofa, with a sigh he pulled himself back up switched the black and white T.V. on and unwrapped the pizza from last night. He sat back watching a live debate program thinking how sad his life was and how jealous he was of Del, Del was a work colleague of his he stacked shelves too but was going to university, he was 19 handsome and strong he even played amateur football for a local team, but he never missed an opportunity to get one over on Karl, today Del had asked Laura to distract Karl by asking if he had any plans for the weekend, when he was nervously answering Laura looking at her petite but sexy body and her long brown silky hair Del shook his can of coke and put the can back in front of him, Karl opened the can and it exploded everywhere, all over him, everyone was laughing and pointing, Karl could have screamed he actually hated Del out of all the shitty things that had happened to Karl he just accepted them but the Del carry on was just to much, he actually hated Del, at this moment the TV. went from the grey haired fat old man talking about some socially disturbing young behavioral problem facing the world of tomorrow when the camera switched to an attractive 30 something lady who was wearing her hair tied up in a bun, her thick glasses high up on her nose and a blue blouse with black trousers covering her size 10 maybe 12 body, she was married, Karl knew by her wedding ring, still raging he thought for a small moment or could we say fantasized about what it would be like to be married to an obviously well educated pretty woman like her, he wished he could see her face better without the glasses, at that moment she reached up and took the glasses off, Karl smiled that’s funny I was just wishing that, the woman started talking about the psychological problems that hinder young peoples ability to open up to others, wish I could open up those legs Karl thought smiling, he slid his hands down to the front of his baggy dirty grey joggers and started wanking thinking of the lady, the lady squirmed in her seat and arched her back slightly then began to spread her legs, although she was still discussing her point, Karl started to think something wasn’t just quite right, he wished she would touch her nose and the lady did, then he wished her to let her hair down, the camera switched back to the male host then back to the fat old man, Karl was still wanking his cock thinking about the lady, when the camera panned across the studio to another lady (this one was fat with ginger hair…not very attractive) but as it panned it showed the lady again and she was wearing her hair down and running her fingers through it to give it more volume, Karl instantly came, he sat back amazed at what had just happened.

“Wow what the fuck just happened” Karl thought, was it just a strange coincidence or did she do those things then I thought about them, Karl thought “yea that’s what it was it was she acted then I thought, yea that’s it” Karl nodded off to sleep.

Chapter 2

Karl woke next morning “what if it wasn’t, what if I do have some kind of power, some kind of ability” said Karl.

Karl walked to work, he stopped for his paper, a bacon sandwich and a mars bar, the old lady in the shop had always been nice to him so Karl didn’t have the heart to try anything to her although he thought about getting the stuff for free, but he paid said goodbye and left.

Karl got into work just in time, he walked past his manager, Helen, Helen was a 42 year old married woman with two teenage girls, Karl had met them at a night out, Helen had commented at the time she hoped they would never come home with a ugly guy like him, she was about 5, 6″ short brown hair about a size 14 but with curves in all the right places, “just in time again Karl” Helen said. “Yea its those extra 6 hours overtime I worked last night” Karl said as he stared at her thinking yea I work lots of overtime don’t I, “OH well yea I really should put you in for that or you wont get paid, we cant have my best worker tired, go home early and I’ll mark you in for all of today, Karl” Karl looked at Helen “what about my overtime”, Karl pierced her thoughts, Karl left some extra thoughts in Helens head, Helen I’m now the sexiest guy in the store, you’ll love to give me extra cash payments, you’ll love looking at my ass when im up steps, and you’ll start to think Del’s a loud mouth asshole who is pretty ugly.

Helen pulled Karl to one side, “Karl” Helen looked into his eyes “you know I appreciate all the extra help you give me, if there is anyway I can thank you, all you got to do is ask” Karl smiled and walked away, YES YES YES Karl thought to himself.

It was close to lunch and Karl had just worked away as normal although he had made a few suggestions to fellow workers,

Kate was a young 17 year old girl he made fancy him, every time we talk you will get all shy and embarrassed because I’m so handsome, you would love me to ask you out, and you’ll think Del has a BO problem, and is pretty much an asshole,

Jill was 24 kind of plump with long blonde hair, Karl had told her she was to pinch his bum every time she passed and to smile anytime she sees him, she would also love to kiss him anytime they were alone, and she was to think Del had slept with her after a Christmas party and he only had a 3″ cock that didn’t even touch her pussy walls.

During lunch Karl sat at his usual table, the only difference was he wasn’t sitting alone to his right Jill sat with a banana, Helen sat in front laughing at anything he said as did Kate who just stared at him daydreaming about marrying him, Del came in with his on off Girlfriend Laura, Del was starting the afternoon shift today, as he sat down with his pals, Laura sat on his lap, Karl made Laura pick up a can of coke, shake it then open it, the can exploded all over Del and Laura “What the hell Laura” Del shouted. Laura got up, “I’m going to wash up” Laura walked he perfect little body out of the staff canteen.

Karl excused himself, and left the company of the 3 females he had been enjoying and walked after Laura, Karl found Laura just a little down the hall “Hi Laura” Karl called after her, Laura stopped turned around and huffed “what is it geek” that’s the last time you think that Karl thought to himself, Laura couldn’t explain it but she was so aroused by Karl she wanted him right now, Laura offered herself to Karl right there, she moved herself close to him wanting him, Karl looked deep into Laura’s big brown eyes “Laura, from now on every time you sleep with Del his cock will shrink a little, and you won’t enjoy it as much, and the less you enjoy it the more you’ll fancy me, you’ll want me more and more, you’ll talk about me a little at first then more and more as I start to consume your whole world, as I become your everything. You will also start to eat lots more, lots of chocolate, ice cream, McDonalds but you wont think your appearance is changing you will think your still really slim, you will start to wear more revealing clothes. Laura nodded her head that she understood “Laura do you have a dog” Laura nodded still transfixed on Karl’s face good, before any date with Del I want you to give your dog a little cock suck, so as when Del kisses you he’s actually kissing dog dick. Laura nodded “Good, now run along sexy” and Karl went home with a massive grin on his face.

Chapter 3

Karl decided he would take a short holiday on full pay of coarse, he went to a local leisure center for a swim, one of the female life guards took his eye, she looked like Lindsay Lohan with shorter hair, Karl arranged that she was to look at him and think he had the most amazing body she had ever seen, she was to fall deeply in love with him, Karl went into the small cubical to get dried, there was a quick chap at the door, Karl Smiled.

Karl opened the door and the slim girl squeezed in, “I’m Fiona” she said “yes you are” said Karl the girl looked a him “aren’t you going to tell me your name “Its Karl you sexy little thing” the girl blushed she locked the cubical door standing opposite him with her purple joggers and grey sweatshirt, her hair back in a bobble. She reached up and pulled the bobble off shaking her hair to let it fall down, she looked at him again “so you think I’m sexy”, she stepped towards him “yes I do, very sexy”, she moved closer “so do you like have a girlfriend, a wife or someone special…..tell me about yourself” Karl smiled “well I’m single, no girlfriend, was kind of hoping to ask you to be my girlfriend” the girl beamed with delight “but I have a problem” Fiona looked at him “you don’t look like you could have any problems” as she looked him from top to bottom biting her lip “its not a physical problem it’s a mental problem, I need lots and lots of sex I also need a girlfriend who can cook, clean, wash and do other wifey jobs” the girl looked at him “oh that’s me” Karl let the towel fall to the floor the girl moaned, “Id like to see more of you” said Karl, looking at his huge cock the girl slide her sweatshirt off revealing a navy blue Nike sports bra, she bent over slid the joggers off showing black pants. She looked into his eyes and whispered, “do you like what you see” she then looked down and giggled “I think he likes what he sees” Karl moved closer to her slowly, he reached behind her and grabbed her ass one cheek in either hand and moved his mouth to hers she tilted her head to one side as like Karl had done and pressed her lips to his, she moved her breasts close to his chest and ran her fingertips down his back till she was holding his ass too, as the kiss longed, Karl started to prod Fiona’s mouth with his own tongue as he pushed deeper into her open willing mouth she pressed her body harder into his, Karl fell back onto the wooden seat, Fiona pulled her bra off and slid her pants off, she climbed onto of Karl straddling him on the seat, she guided her entrance to Karl’s 4 ½” cock (which she thought was about 12″ in her eyes) she lowered herself down using her lips to guide him into her soaping pussy, she moaned as he slotted his hard nob into her, she swung both arms around his head as she moved up and down on his cock and crabbed his hair pulling his face to hers she sucked his tongue as he extended it to offer it to her mouth, Karl declared he was about to cum, Fiona moaned “my sexy boyfriend can cum inside me” Karl released his full load from his virgin cock into this sexy young girls cunt……….both sat there for a few seconds holding each other before Karl said she would need to leave work now so she could see where her new fella lived.

Chapter 4

A few months had passed and Fiona and Karl had moved in with each other, they were like a right little married old couple, Fiona’s parents were totally shocked at first but after meeting Karl they soon found he was a great catch for Fiona, they even decided they would buy the Flat for there little girl and her new man, Fiona stopped working but stayed on at college, she done all the cooking, washing, cleaning and shopping but was never to tired to satisfy the man of her dreams, every morning he was wakened with a blowjob then a full breakfast and every night any type of sexy was on offer, yea Karl’s home life was perfect, and it wasn’t just his home life that was better, his work had become a great place to work, Laura had really let herself go, she was wearing clothes with layers of fat hanging out, she was still shagable but not the perfect little Laura everyone knew, all the girls where talking about her, how terrible she looked, but not Karl he would still loved to nail her but he didn’t, Laura came onto Karl at every opportunity begging for a date, Karl refused every time. He did let Laura wank him once but only because he wanted her to lick the cum from the floor then keep it in her mouth till she got home, then she was to spit it into Dels drink when he came over.

Helen had continued to put Karl in for lots of extra hours, Karl had found the extra money handy, well it was nice to take Fiona out for a meal, Karl loved showing her off and Fiona loved being showed off on the arm of (in her mind) the perfect man.

Del had really had a bad time of late, there were lots of stories about him being bad in bed, and having a small cock, Laura had put a lot of weight on recently and didn’t want sex nearly as much, and this taste of dog every so often was driving him mad, Karl had also made a few changes to Del, like making him eye up all the guys cocks in the shower after football, he wouldn’t be able to look away and feeling really insecure next to Karl, like he would feel Karl was so much better at everything than he was.

Karl was really satisfied, but still not complete, he had lots more plans, one involved Helens daughters and another included Del’s sister and mother….but now he had to get home to his perfect little girl who was making a special meal for two.

To be continued.