The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The new Eileen

by Robert Towers

Part Three — A new beginning

Eileen opened her eyes from the dream. She awoke with a pleasant sigh that escaped her lips. The first sensation she had was that she was lying down. In fact, she was in a bed. She groaned, thinking she had just had the strangest dream, as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked around the hotel room and figured the hypno sessions would start today.

Beside her, in the bed, Tom was sleeping.

No, No, it wasn’t a dream. She woke up alongside him. Tom Lander and his beautiful sleeping form made her smile. How a girl like her could ever get a man like him…it was beyond comprehension. She inhaled, stretching in this unfamiliar, yet quite comfortable bed. Tom Lander stirred in his sleep.

Eileen did not remember having slept or sex with him. She could not remember anything about last night or the previous days. It was hard to think. It was like she her mind was floating on a cloud and staring through fog high in the sky.

Eileen still sleepily, she got up, and made her way to the bathroom. She stared at the mirror for minutes brushing her teeths before her brain registered she was looking at herself.

In front of her was a ravishing curly redhead. She now had shoulder length, curly deep red hair, superb double-d tits, a flat stomach, narrow hips, and a great, round ass.

“What happened to me?” she said. She sounded young and sexy. She did not notice at first but her voice also seemed to be different.

Her skin was a perfect smooth pinkish-peachish white. She had a complexion any woman would want. The type that the white girl next door would have.

Then Eileen looked at her newly groomed bush. It had been shaved to expose the labia and the remaining hair had been trimmed and bleached to a soft pale blonde. The hair in the center was dyed pink in the shape of a small heart.

Her hands then reached up and covered her mouth. “What happened to me?” she mumbled through her hands.

Her thought was interrupted when her hands touched over the top of her breasts. A soft fell across her breasts and gently tickled her nipple. Her nipples were very sensitive and immediately became pert and erect. She completely forgot what she was thinking about.

They were very large, perfectly round, and defied gravity. Her nipples were large to match. About the diameter of a silver dollar and now they proudly sported nipple piercings. The tattoo pattern snaked to the front of her belly, and around her belly button (now happily pierced), and, very thinly, went up between her breasts, splitting as the line reached its top, and ending on each breast with a fine knot. She touched her pierced nipples and shuddered through the orgasm she reached.

The hands on her breasts sent a chill throughout her body that suddenly sent shockwaves between her legs.

“Ohhhhhh.....” she said not used to the feeling.

Her eyes had become white as clouds and were spinning around. She was losing control of herself. But, she was feeling confident and sexy in her new body’s sensations. After a moment her horniness got to her.

Landers’s programming took control of her head and she started to masturbate in front of the mirror. Eileen laid down in front of it and saw how sexy she looked now.

Tom’s words bored into her head, repeating over and over she was a very sexy girl.

She continued to pleasure herself for several more minutes, moaning deeply each time she entered her pussy with her own fingers.

Look­ing right into her own eyes, she formed a men­tal image of Tom. Her sensations was interrupted by her own powerful orgasm, her eyes rolled back in to her head and her body went limp.

It took Eileen several minutes to recover, but when she had she realized Eileen stood looking at her reflection in the bathroom mirror and smiled.

Tom’s words still repeating into her head over and over. This time he said “I love to see an attractive woman with a long all white cigarette in her hand”.

On the vanity, was a pack of Virginia Slims luxury Lights 120’s. Eileen still thinking those thoughts subliminally placed in her subconscious, when she opened the package. She took a cigarette and lit it, proceeding to inhale its contents. She felt the rush of nicotine and felt like she was on top of the world.

She tried to think about this and what was happening to her…or what had happened. It was so hard to think and she was realizing this very slowly. She became very nervous as her thoughts slowly came together making it even more difficult to think.

“Oh yea that’s like good right? she thought and said somewhat confused.

She smiled and grew a big smile on her face. She was so happy she figured it out.

She slowly started to have a smile creep across her face. As her smile grew, she saw that her lips were much fuller than before. Then she looked back at her hair. It was all one length, just short from touching her shoulders. The red color shone in the light. As she turned her head back and forth, the jumbling curl locks bounced around her head. She loved it! But what was this. She touched her skin below her hair, and it was... bare. She pulled her hair into a ponytail, and her heart skipped a few beats as she saw that they had shaved her head up to above her ears. And not only that, they had pierced her ears maybe 15 times each, but she almost failed to notice it. The bare skin under her hairline was not entirely bare. An intricate celtic knot pattern had been tattooed around her head.

When she let go of her hair, the only hint of the tattoo was this one squiggly line that traced down the back of her head. The tattoo pattern continued down her back, but in a very tasteful way. Eileen shuddered with delight. The pattern line that snaked down the side of her back, and to the front made her first look at her bare front.

In the mirror, her tits looked even bigger. The implants defying gravity with their incredible roundness. Enormous dark areolas surrounding hard, distended nipples. The sensation of coldness on them suddenly hit.

She saw that her legs were hairless, very sexy and shiny. Her toenails painted a bright red to match her long fingernails.

Eileen had never felt this way before and felt very confident. She finished a cigarette.

Again, she looked at herself in the mirror. “Wow…I’m totally hot!” she said with enthusiasm and she did not realize that she was not supposed to like it. In fact all of a sudden it was the only thing she was worried about. She began frizzing her hair with her hands. She had a sudden urge to look absolutely perfect for Tom Lander.

After twenty minutes, her clean face now had heavy, dramatic make-up applied. Burgundy shading accented her cheekbones. Eileen had obviously taken extra time on her eyes. Her eyebrows were plucked to perfection. The hair between them had of course, been removed.

She had squared the inside corners and shaped the rest of the brow into ultra thin, high arches. They looked extremely exotic. Long false eyelashes fluttered with every blink. Her mascara and eyeliner were thick and black, contrasting starkly to the silver and gold sparkle eye shadow, which extended all the way to her eyebrow and around her eye socket and along her cheekbone.

Then Eileen came back into their bed. About that time, Tom opened his eyes, smiling at the site of Eileen. “Good morning.” he said, his voice scratchy from sleep.

“Hey…how’d you sleep?” she asked him, feeling the sexiest woman in the world.

He chuckled seductively, “Great…but probably not as great as you.” He got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom, naked.

What did he mean by that? Eileen asked herself. She could hear Tom brushing his teeth.

When he came out, he crawled onto the bed, straddling himself onto Eileen’s lap. “Did you brush your teeth?” he asked.

“Before you woke up.” She said and immediately wrapped her arms around him and gave him a wet, open mouthed kiss. Eileen felt as if she hadn’t seen him for days, and she missed him terribly. After a minute, Tom pushed her away and looked up and down at her body. She blushed with pride. Eileen knew she had a sexier body.

She slowly turned around for him. Eileen exaggerated her posture to show off her tits, her ass, and her legs. Then she held her tits up with both hands and symbolically offered them to Tom.

She stepped wide so that Tom would get a full look at her pussy, ass hole, butt, and legs. Eileen wiggled her ass back and forth, her body language was unmistakable.

Tom leaned in and kissed her. An intense kiss with some form of passion in there. He pulled away and looked into her eyes. His finger traced up along her forehead, making little circles around and around and around…

Eileen’s eyes fluttered a bit. Tom stopped and rolled off of Eileen and to his side of the bed. Reaching onto his night stand, he lit a cigarette. He blew the smoke away from her.

“What he have you done?” she asked.

“Made you into everything you love, Eileen,” Tom said, as he brought his hand to her right nipple.

Electricity shot through Eileen at the touch—never had he felt such pleasure. “Ohhh!” she exclaimed.

Tom smiled. “The physical pleasures can be quite... exciting... can’t they,” he said.

Slowly, Tom turned his eyes to Eileen and smiled. “What is it?” she asked, a small smile forming in her lips.

He didn’t answer right away.

“What?” Eileen said, smiling nervously at his silence.

“Hear and obey dear.” He said, firmness in his voice, not too harsh.

Eileen’s eyes rolled up and her body slumped into deep, deep relaxation.

Tom Lander took another drag off his cigarette. This was going to be fun…

Eileen’s mind drifted away into nothingness…

…sleep……relax……obey……obey…listen…

Eileen was coming to. Her eyes were still shut but the rest of her was becoming more alert. Eventually she opened her eyes.

She was in a blank room, dark with black walls. He was sitting in a leather reclining chair. She still was naked.

To her right was a table with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter on it. Also on the table was her catsuit. She looked back, straight ahead.

Eileen’s eyelids drooped a bit as he tried to sit up. But her body was too heavy. She heard a noise from behind her, but was too tired to move around. He spoke from the back of the room.

“How did you sleep, Eileen?”

This took a second to get through Eileen’s groggy mind.

Eileen furrowed her brow, trying to comprehend this. “I’m confused.”

“I know you are, sweetie. I know you are. Maybe this will help make things clearer.” From behind him, a hand came around the chair. In the palm of her hand was a green gel caplet. Eileen stared at for a moment and then leaned her head forward and took the pill into her mouth. The hand disappeared, but returned moments later with a glass of red wine. Eileen followed with the procedure and drank the wine. She leaned back in the chair and sighed.

“Feels so good, right?” Tom asked.

The drug and wine were beginning to take effect. Eileen smiled as she was fighting to keep her eyes open. “yes…” she said.

Tom walked over and sat down to Eileen’s left., “You are such an amazing subject, Eileen. You really are. A part of me wishes you would have been conscious for a good part of all of this. You should be very proud of yourself. You’ve gone far beyond what I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a lot, believe you me.”

He held the cigarette out to her lips and she took a drag.

“And you want to know what the crazy thing is?”

Eileen exhaled the smoke, her eyes becoming glassy. “What?”

“I promised you one hour session. For ten days I had been working on you, on your mind, hair and body. After your after your surgery Idrugging you, playing games with you, brainwashing you. Making you more beatifull, happy and confident. I’ve been brainwashing you non- stop, over and over.”

Eileen mumbled something. “…why are you…have you been doing this…to me…?”

Tom smiled. He whispered seductively into her ear, “Because I like you.”

Then he kissed her. Eileen closed her eyes as he filled her mouth, moaning through her sealed lips. Soon, she felt herself shiver with orgasm, and she opened her eyes to look up at her new master. She knew she would love her new position as his slave. More than her sad and painful free life.