The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The new Eileen

by Robert Towers

Part One — A strange meeting

Eileen took the flight down to Florida to a special visit. She had lived down there for a number of years and had recently been up in Boston. So she felt it was time to get away from the city and head back down to the Sunshine State. But she had an ulterior motive in mind. She is 27 and was recovering from a painful divorce. Naturally her self image had taken a blow ... and she was searching for ways to lift her spirits. She was going to have a session with the man who had taken her deeper into hypnosis than any other person, Dr. Lander. She contacted him first through email and then by phone. They had arranged a time to get together for what was promised to be an ‘intense, hour session’. Eileen couldn’t wait.

Eileen tucked her hair back for the hundredth time. All the curl had gone out, and her cut wasn’t designed to work without some curl. She ground her even teeth, then took a savage bite out of her salad. She was hungry, and wanted real food. Her diet wasn’t working well; she still seemed too chubby in the buttocks and thighs. Everything was going wrong today.

She was nervous and excited at the same time. Months and months ago, she had downloaded Lander’s hypnosis mp3s. Eileen has a variety of fetishes that were stockpiled in her brain. Somehow, Lander made most of those come true. Eileen had spent an entire weekend dressed up in what he called her ‘happy suit’. It was a silky, black catsuit that covered him from neck to toe—gloves and feet were sewed into the catsuit. Whenever she put this on, she felt more feminine and happier.

So when she planned this trip, she knew she had to meet her in person. She knew she had to make it happen. Eileen, who was an underpaid secretary, worked as many extra hours as she could and saved up the money for the once in a lifetime change for a personal session with Lander.

She got to Miami, met with Lander and had a good time. But to concentrate on the actual moment she was in was too difficult. All she could think about was Lander. His voice going through her mind over and over again. The scenarios she had heard on the mp3s were so vivid…

She drifted, thinking back to the breakup of her marriage. Well, she was rid of the slob and her binges were over. Lose the weight and forget the dumb bastard, she thought. She hoped Lander helped her get a new life.

She wanted a personal session day to be here and now. She took the public bus and went around Miami. Making her way to Ocean drive, she got off the bus behind a string of shops (actually one where she worked at many years ago) and began her walk around the area. It was close to sunset and the stores were closing up. It was a quiet night with all of its quaint shops closing early due to the lack of traffic on the streets. Eileen didn’t want to be anywhere else right now (except wherever Lander was) but with her own thought.

He insisted on meeting her at a cafe. That request sounded strange to her, but also exciting at the same time.

It was a nice cafe on the corner, near where she parked her car. She was heading back that way and spotted the cafe. As she got closer, her eyes glued in on a man sitting at one quiet corner. He was about ten feet away when she stopped in her tracks. It can’t be, she thought to herself. Shit like this only happens in movies… does it? She asked herself over and over again.

The man looked up at her, noticing her obvious staring. He was sitting alone at the table, sipping a wine and reading a European music magazine. He looked around, as if to double check if Eileen was, in fact, staring at him. “Can I help you?” he asked, her voice surprisingly strong and masculine.

Eileen stepped closer and muttered the first thing she could. “You’re Dr. Tom Lander.”

Lander smiled slyly at being recognized. Eileen in front of him looked like she had a series of emotions on her face. She looked shocked, surprised, confident and somewhat serene at seeing her.

He decided that, after the awkward silence, it was time to respond. “I actually go by the name master, but you can call me Tom Lander.”

Eileen was fighting the urge to smile. She shook her head slightly. “I can’t believe…I can’t believe it’s you. It’s like meeting a celebrity.” She said in all honesty.

Tom laughed. “I don’t know if I’d go that far.” He said, taking a sip of her wine.

Eileen watched his drink, his slender fingers wrapped around the wine glass.

“I take it you know me from my mp3s? From my web page?” he asked snapping Eileen out of her fantasy she was having.

“Yes. I have them. I have them all.”

“That’s good. And how often have you listened to them?” he asked.

“I try to listen to them once every few days. Well I….” Eileen looked around to see if anyone was listening in. She realized she was having a very public conversation about a very private thing. She looked at the empty seat across from Lander. “Can I sit down?”

He looked at the chair.

“Yes you can sit down…if you don’t get too carried away!” he said, half-joking.

Eileen pulled the chair out and sat down across from Tom…from Dr. Lander. His eyes were stunning and beautiful. She found himself helpless drifting into them…

“And how often have you listened to them? You were saying?” he asked, snapping her out of yet another fantasy.

“Yeah, yeah…I spent a weekend keeping myself relaxed while I listened to all four of your recordings on an endless loop…over and over...it must’ve been a good fifteen hours or so of listening to your voice.”

Tom looked away for a second, collecting his thoughts. “Your name is Eileen right?.” He said.

“Yes.” She responded.

Tom sipped her wine again. “Your story left quite an impression. The fact that you took it upon yourself to prepare yourself for such intense brainwashing. To go to the lengths you did…that impressed me. I was looking forward to what I was going to do to you Thursday evening.”

“Was?” Eileen asked him, nervous that he might have now ruined any chance of having a session with her—kind of like seeing the bride before the wedding.

“Well, now I’m interested in more of your story and to have come into contact with you.”

The waiter approached the table and pointed to Tom’s empty wine glass. “Would you like another?”

“Yes, thank you.”

The waiter turned to Eileen. “And for you?”

Eileen looked at Tom, who said nothing. “I, uh…I should be going…” As she started to get up, Tom spoke…

“She’ll have a glass of red wine, thank you.”

The waiter nodded and walked off. Eileen still stood, unsure if she should sit down and continue her conversation.

“Sit down, Eileen.” Tom said, her tone reminiscent of Lander’s CD. Eileen complied and sat down, her heart racing at that tone in his voice.

“I want to talk some more.” Tom said, leaning back in her chair, hands folded like the doctor he portrayed in her mp3 sessions. “I want to talk some more about you.”

Eileen calmed down a bit by the tone of his voice. “alright…what do you want to know?”

The waiter arrived with their wines and Tom raised his glass. Eileen lifted her glass and clinked with him.

“Tell me about your hypnosis fetish.”

They talked for about another two hours. Eileen confessed everything to Tom.

She had just turned eighteen when she ran away from home, fleeing from the restrictions her strict parents continued to impose on her. Her ex husband had found her by that time. The naïve and innocent Eileen, had quickly fallen under the complete control of that dominant man.

Over the next several years, she eventually realized she was being used and grew tired of the constant abuse. Eileen finally managed to escape from the tyrannical husband.

How old she was when she saw that fateful episode of ‘The Bionic Woman’ called ‘Brain Wash’ with the hypnotic shampoo. How it made her feel funny (she laughed recalling the memory) and helped her realize she had a hypnosis fetish. How she would collect these episode and any other movie or TV show that had a hypnosis scene in it. She talked about how alone she felt in her fetish and how, once the Internet came around, she no longer felt the solitude.

“Almost as far back as I can remember being interested in hypnotic things. I don’t know if you would call it a fetish, but the whole process of hipnosis over me is definitely a turn-on for me. Since a lot of time it was a dormant desire for me so only a couple of years ago I found the courage to do it”.

Also, she talked about how she found online groups and web sites that helped her realize that hypnosis fetish was not a solo endeavor she had to partake on alone. There were others out there just like her. She talked about meeting a former boyfriend who also had the same fetish and how the two of them explored it to its fullest. She talked about how she eventually turned the tables on him and began what would become the beginning of a whole new interest in hypnosis for her, the idea of submitting.

Eileen told Lander how she had searched the internet over and over for something or someone who could take her to depths she had never been to. She told him how she stumbled upon his hypnotic site and listened to the audio clips of one of his mp3s. She said that when he said the word ‘brainwashed’ she seemed to slip into automatic and purchased all four of his sessions. That was the weekend of the Brainwashing of Eileen, as she referred to it with a chuckle.

And that was one of the things. Eileen told her story with humor—a refreshing change from the stories of awe about the power of hypnosis. Eileen acknowledged that the idea of hypnotic brainwashing was important to her, and she respected it, but sometimes life was too serious to be taken seriously. Tom Landers enjoyed this perspective.

Then he leaned into her ear and spoke in a tone that made her nerve endings tingle and her heart race, “I think you’re very funny…and cute.” He leaned back and lit a cigarette.

He was incredibly sexy, his eyes sparkling in the lights of the bar. The cigarette smoke circling around his hand and his head. He was even more beautiful than his pictures let on. He may have been one of the most beautiful man Eileen had ever seen. Is that the mp3 brainwashing talking, Eileen asked herself. Either way, she was having a good time. The first in a long time.

Lander took Eileen by the hand and led her out of the small bar area and he led her to a private suite in the rear of the bar.

They sat down on a leather couch, Eileen in the center of it, Tom off to his left. He noticed that she kept staring at the cigarette in her hand.

“Would you like one?” he asked.

“No, I don’t smoke…unless I’m…ah, it’s crazy, never mind.” Eileen stammered.

“What?”

“Since High School it has been a dormant desire, like a hypnosis, but I would not let myself do it, even when my husband suggested it long ago”.

Tom was fascinated. “Really?”

“Yeah… he find it very sexy when a woman does but I always said no”.

Tom smiled “Why?”

“I think smoking is a nasty habit...” It took Eileen a second to realize that Lander was waving his cigarette back and forth…back and forth…

She stopped talking, watching the tip of his cigarette, as it glowed every time he waved it. “Is that nice, Eileen?” he asked her.

“Yes…” she said, his voice sounding like it was getting distant.

“Sure. It is very, very nice for you Eileen. And as you watch the cigarette go back and forth…back and forth…I want you to just think about yourself…the excitement…knowing what are going to happen to you…or maybe you are going on automatic… programmed so you can brainwashed..”

At the mere mention of the word ‘brainwashed’ Eileen felt her pussy wet, but it relaxed back down as he continued to watch the cigarette. Tom’s lips were inches from his ear as she continued…

“So easy to just listen…so easy to just listen…to just listen…listen to my voice and do as you are told…imagine yourself in a room…in a chair…in your brainwashing room…everthing is so tight and silky…so relaxed…as you listen to my voice…listen to me as I help you relax…as I help you relax even further and help you find your way… feeling so lost, so confused….that all you need to do right now is listen to me and I will help you find your way…find your way to real Eileen…watching the cigarette go back and forth, back and forth… sitting in your chair…in your happy suit…you can feel the tight, silky material around your hands…around your chest…around your crotch…enveloping you in hypnotic silkiness…so deep…so deep…the cigarette going back and forth and you sway in time with the smoke as you can feel the suit against your body…and when I say the name…she will appear…and you will feel soooo good to be so submissive…so obedient…to do as you are told…”

Eileen’s body was too heavy to move. All Eileen could see was the glow of the cigarette waving back and forth, back and forth, a trail of hypnotic smoke weaving a web in front of him.He didn’t care if anyone was watching…nothing mattered but Tom’s sexy, hypnotic voice. She leaned in closer to his ear and when she spoke, Eileen felt his brain explode and melt. “Eileen.”

Tom watched Eileen’s lip part slightly. She moved back to get a better view of his body. It was ever so slight, but he seemed to be sitting in a more feminine manner, even though he really hadn’t moved. Her face seemed to go softer and her eyes looked glassy. He leaned in again. “Eileen, can you hear me?”

Eileen spoke, “Yes, I can hear you.”

“You are so relaxed right now, so obedient and more importantly….so brainwashed…that you all you want to do right now is follow my instructions….follow what I tell you to do…what I tell you to think… because you are so relaxed and you have no other desires…no other cares but to do as you are told…”

Eileen did not reply.

“Eileen…I want you to take the cigarette from hand and take a deep, deep drag.” He commanded. Automatically, Eileen took the cigarette and took a deep drag. Tom spoke, “And as you inhale deeply, feel the smoke go into your body…feel it go into your lungs… let the smoke permeate your mind and subdue your thoughts…your control…let it brainwash you more and more and more…now exhale all of your will…all of your tension…all of your own thoughts.”

Eileen exhaled the smoke and seemed to sink deeper into the couch.

“Good…so good…now take another deep drag and let yourself sink one hundred times deeper into my voice…into my control…into obedience to me…” As Eileen took another drag, “Such a good girl to do as you are told…to obey…to hear and obey me…to follow my instructions without question….because you are so brainwashed…so brainwashed to obey me…so brainwashed to obey me and only me…go deeper for me …go deeper…” then, Skyy leaned in, her tone changing from soothing to authoritarian, “Go deeper NOW….feel your self sinking NOW…taking another drag off the cigarette NOW so you can be even more brainwashed now…brainwashed now…brainwashed now…”

As smoke collected around Eileen, her mind drifted away into a pleasant, hypnotic fog.

Eventually, the cigarette was finished. And Eileen sat there, hands in her lap, waiting for further words to follow and obey. Tom spoke up, “Eileen, do you have the happy suit with you on this trip?”

Eileen’s heavy eyelids drooped for a second. “Yes…it’s in my hotel room.”

“Good….I want you to get up and follow me, Eileen…get and follow me to the car.” Tom stood up and Eileen followed. Her movements were lucid and dreamlike. The walk out of the cafe and to the car and the drive to wherever they were going were memories that would only be fragments for the rest of Eileen’s life.