The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“New Directions”

by ”URN My Power

Danielle was using Tim, and he knew it. He just couldn’t do anything about it, so why bother? A smart person would just smack the bitch in the face and walk away, but Tim figured why not enjoy it while it lasted? For a little while, at least, she was letting him fuck her, and in return, he let her ride with him in his dad’s car, the envy of the entire high school. Sure she was a senior, nineteen years old with a drivers’ licence where the picture faced the camera, not off to the side, and sure, he was a sophomore, but she was LETTING HIM FUCK HER. One voice told him get out, but it was drowned out by the voice that told him Carpe Diem, live for the moment. Just for a while, forget that she would be gone as soon as someone with a better car showed up. She looked so gorgeous lying there in his blankets, the topmost of which was one with a headshot of a Siberian tiger, which was a family heirloom. The bottom hem was coming loose, but it was nothing a quick repair job couldn’t fix. If only he knew how to sew.

“Tim?” Danielle’s tired voice whispered.

“Yes?” he asked.

“Lemme out.” she mumbled. Her eyes were closed, and she was probably dreaming.

“Out of the relationship?” Tim asked. He had always thought she would string him along until the end of the school day, then break his heart as her new boytoy pulled up in a better car.

“No.” Danielle replied. She shifted under the covers. “Call me Dani when I’m awake, b’fore y’go t’school.” She sounded really tired. Oh well, Danielle probably wouldn’t do much more than slap him if she didn’t remember asking him this. He’d never used a pet name with her before. He kissed her cheek and whispered “OK” before going to sleep. The next morning, as Danielle was preparing for her shower, he decided to honor her nocturnal request.

“When’s the last time I told you how good you look naked, Dani?” he asked her. Her body went rigid. Tim expected a slap, but none came. He tiptoed over to her front side, and he saw that her eyes were closed, and she looked like she was going through REM sleep. Suddenly, her body was rocked by a violent orgasm, and when it was over, she relaxed and opened her eyes, smiling at Tim.

“Thanks.” she said. “I’ve been trapped in that bitch’s head for almost four years now.”

“Excuse me?” Tim asked.

“Sorry, I guess I should explain. I’m Dani, not Danielle. I’m Danielle’s other personality. We’re kinda like Yin and Yang. You see, back when Danielle was a freshman, some guy kidnapped her. She was still the same old bitch she is now. He hypnotized her, and created a second personality, one who would be exactly the opposite of Danielle. She’s a domineering bitch, I’m a submissive and loving person. She uses people, I surrender myself to be used by people, and, well, you get the idea. Whenever someone calls her by my name, I get to take control, and whenever someone calls me by her name, she takes over.” This was all a bit much for Tim to absorb. “A bit much?” Dani asked. “Okay. Any questions?”

“You’re, uh, her opposite?” Tim asked.

“Uh-huh.”

“So, you like what she hates?”

“Pretty much.”

“You like heavy petting?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You like sharing lunches?”

“Uh-huh.”

“You like kinky sex?”

“Oh, yess!” Dani cooed.

“And what about me?” Tim asked. Dani smiled.

“I love you.” she said. “You’re kind and generous, you take what you’re given and don’t ask for more, and Danielle had noticed that you were a hopeless romantic. I just LOVE that in a man.”

“You really are her exact opposite.” he said. “So, I guess since she’s a vegetarian...”

“Yes, I love meat. Can we have some bacon or something? I haven’t had any animal protein in me since the last time I got out.”

“Okay.” Tim said, heading for the door. “I’ll bring it right up.” He hurried downstairs, glad that his father didn’t wake up until at least four because of his graveyard shift, because in his haste, he had forgotten to dress, and in his excitement over his new discovery, his penis was waggling back and forth like a puppy’s tail. He put on an apron and got some bacon and eggs going in the skillet. While those were getting started, he buttered some white bread (not the wheat that Danielle always ate and had him eat), added cinnamon to the top, and set it on the grille in the oven to toast. In a few minutes, he was back upstairs with two plates in his hands, with bacon, eggs and cinnamon toast. In the pockets of the apron, he had placed the salt and pepper shakers (Danielle had been a no-sodium freak), and pepper, in her opinion, was salt’s booty-buddy. Dani squealed in delight as she saw what Tim had brought. They had breakfast together, and then Dani pulled Tim into the shower with her, tossing out the apron. They showered together, and she did one more thing that Danielle never did—namely, she gave him oral sex. Tim shot a copious load of sperm down her throat, and she swallowed every bit, then smiled lovingly up at him.

“Tim, I don’t ever want you to leave me.” she said, hugging him around the waist. “Keep me. I suppose I should tell you that one part of the way I was made is that I can never disobey the person who activates me. I’ll do whatever you want. I’m your slave. Love me, fuck me, make me yours, keep me tied up, whatever you want, Master.” Tim thought it over while they washed each other, making sure they were both clean. Unfortunately, he would have to switch her back to Danielle before school, and he’d have to find a discreet way to switch her back, and somehow he’d have to explain the memory lapses. He explained this to Dani, and she grew sad.

“I understand, Master. You don’t want unwelcome questions. One thing you don’t have to worry about is explanations, though. She never thinks twice about the lapses in memory from when I’m out. Our old Master kept me active the whole time we weren’t in school. Stupid me, I got used to being out so much. Danielle got tired of seeing him all day and having to remember the time he raped her, so she killed him. But she’s not going to kill you. Her father’s passed away, so he can’t cover her tracks anymore.” She hugged his waist tighter, and Tim felt her tears welling up. “Please, Master, fuck me before you put me away. I need to get off. Please, Master?” Tim kissed her, and honored her request. She was on her hands and knees, and he penetrated her from behind, fucking her hard as she moaned in the shower. Her tits dripped water onto the ceramic bottom of the shower. Tim grabbed her breasts and tweaked the nipples, and Dani’s toes curled, her hands balled up, and she came and came and came, and finally her cunt drained his cock of its contents. They lay, spent, on the floor of the shower, for a few minutes before Tim turned off the water and helped Dani out. They dressed, and got out to the car. They had ten minutes to get there, and it was a five minute trip. No problem. Halfway through the trip, at the 3rd Street red light, he gave Dani the warmest, most tender kiss he’d ever given anyone, then took his arm out from around her, had her scoot over to the door and put on her seat belt, then returned her to normal.

“Why doesn’t this light hurry up?” Danielle asked. She never once the whole day questioned the memory lapse. She met him at the car that afternoon, as bitchy as ever. He got her into the car, started the engine, and they went all the way to the first red light before he switched her back.

“So, how was your day, Dani?” he asked. Danielle went rigid, eyes closed, and came in her pants, and then Dani was back in power. She smiled.

“I was thinking of you the whole time, Master, even though I do remember my counterpart’s whole day.”

“I’m glad to have you, Dani.” Tim said. “It’s a heck of a lot more interesting with you around. I want to sleep with you tonight, not Da...uh, the other one.” Dani closed her eyes and blushed, but she still smiled.

“I love you, Master.” she said. “I know I said that already, but I know you like to hear it, and I need to tell you. Even she doesn’t when she’ll decide that riding in your car isn’t worth letting you fuck her every night and she’ll walk out on you, but I know she’s planning to if it ever gets to be more trouble than it’s worth. I love you. I’ll always love you.”

“And the more you love me, the more she hates me, right?” Tim asked. Dani nodded. “So leaving me is going to be hell on you, huh?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Well, then I’d better keep you out as much as possible.”

“I’d like that, Master.” she said. Tim took her hand in his and he drove her to the fairgrounds. The rides had been open since noon, and he had some extra cash that he hadn’t spent on Danielle. They rode on the ferris wheel and through the Tunnel of Love, then he bought a big soda with two straws.

“Graduation’s in two weeks.” he said. “After that, we don’t have to keep up appearances anymore.”

“But can we stay together until then?” Dani asked. The love and worry in her eyes just melted Tim’s heart.

“I’ll do my best, honey.” Tim replied, caressing her hand. “I love you.” Dani smiled some.

“I love you too, Master. Please don’t ever forget that.”

“Never.”

* * *

The next week was alright, as well as that Monday and Tuesday, but on Wednesday, three days before Graduation Saturday, Tim found the most coveted car west of the Mississippi parked right next to his. Danielle was talking to the driver—Umpton Llwellyn, whose easily teasable name had prompted him to become the strongest bully in school. He was captain of the football team, the shot-put champion four years in a row, star basketball player, and basically jock supreme of the entire county.

“See you in Hell, Tiny Tim.” Danielle said.

“So that’s the way you treat me after all we’ve been through, Dani, you just dump me?” Tim asked. Danielle went rigid and came in her panties, which was hidden behind the skirt, except for the trickle of juices on the inside of her thigh.

“Well, I...” Dani said, not sure what to do.

“C’mon, don’t I even get to take you home so you can pack?” Tim asked.

“Fine.” Dani said, going along with her Master’s act. “See you, Bubba.” They got into Tim’s car, and he screeched out. At the red light, he sighed and pulled Dani to him. “That was too close, Master.” she sobbed into his shoulder. “We almost lost each other.”

“Dani, I can’t risk switching you back anymore.” Tim said. “I can’t stand the thought of losing you. I guess you’re just going to have to put up the best act you can.”

“That won’t work.” Dani said. “All her friends call her by her name. As soon as I see one of them, they’re going to switch me back.”

“She always emails them if she wants to make sure they get a message.” Tim said. “You can email them and tell them you’re getting tired of hearing my fucked-up dad belittling your name, and tell them to call you Yell or Dani or something, though you’d prefer Dani. That way if someone else switches you, her friends will switch you back.”

“That sounds like an idea, Master, but what if it doesn’t work?” she asked. The light turned green, and Tim was driving again.

“We have to pray that it does, Dani. I can’t stand the thought of losing you.”

“I don’t want to lose you either. I love you.”

“I love you too, Dani.”

* * *

Dani’s act was great. She told Umpton that she felt she owed Tim at least until Graduation, so that got him off her case. Danielle’s friends bought the new name thing, and informed all the teachers to make sure Dani didn’t have to hear THAT NAME in school. She pretended to be a major bitch when people were looking, but showed a lot more mercy than usual. Graduation Day came, and Dani was afraid. The name on the diploma would be Danielle. She would be switched back to the Bitch when the name was called. The sophomores were required to sit on the top row of the bleachers with the freshmen, so Tim would have a hard time getting to Danielle to switch her back to her good personality. Worse, her mother didn’t have an email address, and so Dani hadn’t been able to send the message to her, and Danielle’s mother was quite fond of her daughter’s name. They spent that day together, doing all the things they had fantasized about. They spent quality time together, and the sex they had that day had more passion to it than their entire relationship combined. He parked his car in the lot. They still had a little time, and they were determined to spend it. They held each other, crying on each other’s shoulders. There was a good chance that she would become Danielle once and for all tonight. A good chance that they would never be together again. They walked solemnly to the football field. She looked absolutely beautiful in her cap and gown. He gave her a passionate kiss, which she returned, then they had to part. He shoved his despair as deep as he could, dried off his tears, and solemnly walked up the bleachers. His suit was black, because there was a good chance he could end up mourning the loss of his beloved at the end of this night. Just below him was Danielle’s mother, the Bitch Queen, from whom Danielle had gotten her attitude. There was one stroke of luck; the Queen had laryngitis and couldn’t talk. She was writing notes back and forth to a family friend with the same condition, occasionally squeaking out a remark or two to some unfortunate soul who happened to not fit her image of perfection. Maybe he wouldn’t have to engage in some kind of power-duel over which personality would control Danielle’s body for the rest of her life.

The ceremony dragged on for two hours, and then they called out Danielle’s name. Tim could see the change on his lover’s face from the topmost bleacher as she walked stolidly to the podium and grabbed the rolled-up piece of paper, then went back to her seat and waited for permission to plop back into it. At least she wasn’t messing up the ceremony. Finally, they marched solemnly to the field house, then ran out onto the field to throw their hats into the air. Tim jumped up onto the chainlink fence that served as the handrail on the outside of the bleachers, and hurried down, jumping down the last five feet, then he scaled the fence in one leap to switch Danielle back. Two of the ushers, who were told to insist on an orderly ceremony, tried to stop him, but he took them out like a football player takes out ninety-pound weaklings. He wrapped himself around Danielle and whispered “It’s over now, Dani.” She closed her eyes, went rigid, and came in her gown. Dani returned the hug when she was back in control of herself. They skipped out early, avoiding mother and friends. They hurried back to the apartment, shut and locked the doors and windows, and said nothing to each other the entire night. Tim would have to explain things to his father, but that wouldn’t be too bad. The man was a psychologist after all. What had started out as a tenuous relationship with Danielle based on letting him fuck her in exchange for access to his car had gone off in completely new directions.

End.