The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Desires installed

Background

Tracey and Mark have been together for several years. Loyal, in love and engaged. The wedding is in egypt.

Kelly is going to be Tracey’s bride’s maid.

Christie and George have never met any of the other contestents on stage before and are just travelling to egypt together to see the sites.

Chapter 1 — The Show

Kelly was sitting in the chair on the stage witht the other volunteer’s. Eyes closed. Totally relaxed and awaiting instructions. The hypnotist Told her subconscious that it would be impossible to stop staring at Kelly’s breasts. Everytime her eyes saw those lovely breasts she would feel a stronge urge to stare mindlessly. Overpowered by the desire to stare more and more. It feels so good to stare. So sexy. In fact her breasts will be so erotic that your pussy will soak evertime you look at her nipples. Kelly felt these suggestions sink deeply into her identity. Deeply and totally becoming a significant part of her character. From now on kelly understood that her eyes will be hypnotically magnetically glues to Tracey’s breasts.

“Sometimes Tracey will walk away and you will not be able to see her breasts. Whenever this happens you will feel as if you are about to lose something very important to you. You might feel the urge to ask Tracey to stay a little more with you. You really enjoy your time with Tracey. Here is an important message for your subconscious. This is a hypnotic trigger. Whenerever you ask Tracey to stay with you it will be automatic to ask her to show you her breasts or panties. You will not realise that you are doing this. It will happen so naturally and so automaticaaly that you wont think about it.”

Then the hypnotist walked over to Mark and overpowered him even more. Mark was totally relaxed in the chair and ready to accept new ideas. New ideas to penetrate his mind like a virus. He was as powerless as his fiance. Mark was muscular. Tattoos and short, stylish beard. He was very proud and determined. Slowly the new ideas came from the hypnotist.

“Mark, you realise now that you really find George to be interesting. He is more interesting and more interesting. Let that sink in. Deeply interesting. Do you understand?”

“Yes” Mark said.

“You feel more and more interested in George now. Whenever you see George you will feel a strong desire to talk to him. You find him so interesting. You want to get his attention. George’s attention means so much to you. You need it. Feel it. You need his attention so much. So desperate for his attention. Feel it. Whenever you see George you will feel this incredible urge to go to him and talk to him.

And now imagine George complinet you. It feels so good. So good to be complimented by George. Imagine it now.... Feel it. So good. So deeply hypnotized and feels so amazing to be complimented by George. You will need this more and more. Each compliment is like a drug to you. You will desire compliments from him more and more. You need him to compliment your body, you thoughts and anything about you. do you understand Mark?”

“Yes” said Mark.

The hypnotist smirked and continued “Good boy. So deeeply relaxed. Whenever you see George you will feel the need to get his attention. If he compliments you it will make you feel so good. So incredibly good that you need more and more compliments. You will forget about everything else while trying to get more compliments and attention from George. It becomes the most important thing in the world to you. Do you understand?”

“YES” said Mark in a zombie tone.

“do you agree?”

“Yes” said Mark.

The hypnotist then moved to Tracey. Tracey was deeply entranced and wearing Jeans, T-shirt showing cleavage and a black bra.

The words filled the stage “Tracey, remember how it felt when a handsome man stared at your body. Remember how it felt to know that you had such a strong effect on a man. His eyes totally focussed on your body. It felt so sexy. So erotic. You loved it so much. I want you to let this feeling build now. good. Let it build more and more. Your body is feeling more and more sexy as you imagine eyes on staring at you. More and more. Feel it now. So good. When you wake up you will love this feeling even more. Everytime anyone looks at your body you will start to feel so sexy. So wonderful. Special. Do you understand?”

“Yes” said Tracey calmly.

“Let this feeling get stronger and stronger now. Imagine someone staring at your breasts right now. It is making you wet. Wetter and wetter. Feeling so sexual now. feel it. Stronger than ever. Every part of you needs to orgasm now. This attention on your breasts is too erotic to resist. You need to orgasm after you realise someone staring at your breasts. Feel it now. Orgasm now. Orgasm so strong. Good Girl.... Now Tracey when you wake up you will love the attention from other people on your body. You love to make them stare at you. You will dress to attract eyes. You will get so horny and need to orgasm from anyone who stares at your breasts constantly. do you understand?”

“yes” said Tracey, panting and out of breath. Tracey fully accepted the hypnotic commands.

“Tracey for the rest of the holiday you will love to spend time with whoever gives you attention. You will not need attention from anyone else while you are getting attention from someone. Do you understand? You will spend as much time as you want with whoever you want. You want to spend time with whoever makes you feel amazing and sexy. You feel amazing and sexy with people who stare at your body constantly. You will feel so aroused by girls or men staring at your breasts. You cannot get enough of this.”

Christie and George were brother and sister. George was 26 and christie was 23. Both had athletic bodies. The hypnotist decided to give them identical triggers.

“Christie and George can you both hear me? I am going to give you instructions and they are going to go deep into your mind. So deeply imbedded that you will think they have always been a part of you. Your character. They will feel so easy to accept. So natural. It will make your life and holiday so much better... Firstly, you will understand that it is always good to share with you sibling. It feels so good to share. Remember the last time you gave a gift to your sibling. Remember how good it felt. It felt amazing to be a good sibling. I want you to imagine sharing with your sibling now and as you do this feeling will fill your mind. Feel it now. Slowly spreading. From your mind. Slowly. Slowly. So good. Every part of you is feeling so wonderful sharing with your sibling. The best and most normal way to share is to send photos. Think about it. It is so natural to share photos with your sibling. Feel it now. So good. Every part of you really loves to share photos. Photos of everything you do. It becomes so natural you dont even know you are doing it. Do you understand? For the rest of the holiday you will automatically send photos to your sibling. Sharing. everything you do. it will be subconscious at times. You will just take a photo of yourself and send it. So easily. so fast. and feeling so so good to share. Do you understand?

“YES” came the response from the family.

“You both do not feel shame sending photos of anything you are doing. It is simply sharing. sharing always feels so good with your brother and sister. For the rest of the holiday everything you do will be something shared via photo with your sibling. Everytime you receive a photo from your sibling you will be very grateful. You understand that it is important to share and you will be very supportive to share more and more photos between eachother. Everything will feel so normal. So good. So wonderful.”

The hypnotist was thinking infront of a silent audience. Thinking of a small way to have some perverted fun.

“Both of you will wake up with a new fettish. You will both love seeing oil on asses. Imagine it now. Oil running down the crack of an ass. It looks so sexy. So amazing. This is your new fettish. It will be totally normal for you to imagine and desire seeing and touching oil on other people’s ass cheeks. Imagine it now. You will love oil so much that whenever you see it on an ass you will get aroused. Horny and wet. So much. Feel it now. You are powerless to resist an oily ass. Whenever you see one it will captivate your attention and you will get so horny and wet that you will need to orgasm. You especially love G-strings with oil. Do you understand?

“Yes” was the standard response.

“Very good. Both of you.” The hypnotist said. “Now ALL of you on stage there are two more commands that are extreemly vital. The first is that when you wake up you will forget about this hypnosis show completely. You will wake up and thank me with a hug but you will forget that you were hypnotised. Totally. But all triggers will stay in your subconscious. The last trigger is that whenever you hear this song...” and the song started:

Relax, don’t do it
When you want to go to it
Relax, don’t do it
When you want to come
(frankie goes to hollywood)

“You will go into trance and volunteer for the show. Everytime you hear this song you will relax and return to the stage ready to be hypnotised again. All of you waking on the count of three. One, feeling so good and relaxed. Two, all suggestions deeply in your subconscious. Three, wide awake and needing to thank me.”

They all were starting to wake up and get their energy back. Slowly they all went to the hypnotist and thanked him for hypnotising them. Once they left the stage they had forgotten everything that happened while being on stage. Kelly was the first to get triggered. Her eyes fell onto Tracey’s breasts as Tracey was stepping down from the stage. At first Kelly was just admiring how perfect they were. She felt a little ashamed when she realised what she was doing. However, they are so perfet. They look so firm and attractive. So ... “get a grip of yourself Kelly”, she told herself. Shaking her head she managed to pull her eyes away from the absolutely fabulous breasts. Kelly was damp but never knew it yet.

As Tracey was joining her future husband walking back to the hotel she never noticed anyone staring at her in particular. She had so many eyes on her that she was flusted and just wanted to go to the hotel for a good fucking. Tracey and Mark were on a mission to get to the bedroom and neither of them allowed themselves to be distracted.

Kelly made her way back to her single hotel room too. She was not really thinking of anything strange happening but she was still imagning how perfect her friends breasts were and was subconsciously planning for the next moment she can see her friend and her rack. She was thinking about this all the way home and even as she stripped off her clothes for the shower. Consciously Kelly was planning the next day. Maybe she would call tracey to hang out by the pool and sun tan. Maybe she will ask to see Tracey in a bikini. Subconsciously Kelly was planning a way to get Tracey and her breasts as naked and still as possible so she can stare at them all day. These thoughts made her pussy wet and in need of release. Her hand started rubbing herself while she was in the shower. Consciously her mind was thinking of being fucked by men however her subconsious was imagining those perfect tits. The cleavage and the power of those sexy breasts. Imagining Tracey’s top being opened and exposed to Kelly. It was the most erotic orgasm that she remembered.

As George was walking outside he looked at his phone and saw a whats app message from his sister. He loved it when she shared with him. He was so lucky to have a sister like her. He opened the message and found a photo of Christie with a big smile on her face. The simple text was “Hello. I am going to the hotel now”. Very basic. The hypnotise had instructed her to keep texting whenever she did something. It did not need to be interesting. Automatically, George took a selfie and send it to his sister. He also informed her that he was walking home. Now both of them felt warm from sharing. They both recieved photos of the other reaching the hotel and walking to the hotel room. Christie then stood in the mirror of her shower and sent another text to her brother. The caption “I am about to take a shower”. Triggered by the desire to want to share as much as possible Mark requested to share another photo soon. Neither of them sensed that anything was wrong. Not even when Christie started shared a photo with the caption “I am cleaning my breasts”. Christie was unaware she sent this photo. Automatic pilot was alive and well. However the automatic pilot inside the ambitious head of George was triggered to share some more.

I wish I could show you the photos that lovely Christie was sending to her brother in the shower. She loved to share photos of herself cleaning her pussy, her legs, her asshole. George was extremely horny from these photos. It was not his fault at all and he never realised that his sister was turning him on. After getting into his bed without a shower he decided to grab his cock and take a photo. He did not think it was strange to share with his sister. George just took a photo with the caption “I am masterbating”. Christie loved that she had a brother who shared with her. She felt that she wanted more. She wanted to feel even closer to her brother. She asked for another photo. Soon they were both masterbating adn cuming while sending eachother photos almost totally subconsciously. After strong orgasms they both send a last photo with themselves going to sleep.... just like normal families.