The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Curriculum

When Ms. Mulberry returned on Monday morning for Class her students were shocked. she changed, the once older and grouchy woman was no more, in her place stood a refined version of the woman, her posture perfect, her body rejuvenated, her hair slicked back. She was a certified bombshell. She said little as the class entered. most were so shocked they didn’t say anything, just quietly sitting down, a few gossiped quietly, “Had Ms.Mulberry really upgraded?!” they asked in hushed tones. “Attention Students.” she proclaimed as she began to pull down the blinds. “Class has started, no more chatter, now before we begin I want to show you something....”

Ashley turned to Denise, whispering in her ear for a moment “Okay, so that blouse isn’t fooling anyone. She went from a three to a ten in the space of a weekend. Either she’s got the best plastic surgeon in the world or what they are talking about with the upgrade is true. You got the pods, do you know what happened?”

Denise shrugged, scratching her short blonde hair in confusion as she thought. Yes, she had gotten the earpods to help with hearing on recommendation with her doctor. Beyond that, they were fun gadgets that played music, took calls, and played the radio seemingly at the drop of a thought. But, she wasn’t too deep into the tech bro Cybus crowd and never inquired about the full upgrade. She was only going to be as much of a cyborg as she had too. “I…don’t know. I refused the full upgrade. Thought it was only given out to those who medically needed it. You don’t go shoving such tech into you willy nilly”

Ms. Mulberry continued her spiel, pacing back and forth on a pair of heels that clicked hard against the hardwood floor. Her stern expression raked across the ranks of the class, demanding attention. “The behavior exhibited in this classroom is unacceptable. Attendance is sloppy at best. Attention is barely given. I have on good authority over twenty three different instances of academic dishonesty on my quizzes and exams. This will not stand.”

Both of the girls looked at each other with a nervous expression. They never cheated on her exams but…they did kinda copy each other on the assignments hoping she wouldn’t notice. That wouldn’t count for cheating right.

Of course, others among them began to panic and wonder just how much their GPA just got nuked.

“However, I am a woman of patience and forgiveness. I understand this semester has been difficult and stressful. Therefore, I am giving everyone a second chance. I will not report this to the Dean, do not worry.”

An audible sigh of relief swept through the crowd, several dozen tightly wound clumps of anxiety unwinding at once. A smirk formed on the professor’s lips, quite uncharacteristic. She truly had changed much.

“But…”

She let it hang there just long enough for everyone who thought they would be off the hook reshit their pants again.

“I have rewritten the syllabus to include several new clauses and requirements. We will take the next 20 minutes to go over them. There will be a graded quiz at the end. Open up your laptops and open it up, this will be graded. Anyone who doesn’t have one, I will go over it on the powerpoint.”

There was a shuffle of activity as backpacks were zipped open and computers whirring softly to life. Denise turned, shrugged and whispered. “Well…could be worse.” The brunette opened up her laptop while Ashley was already opening up the link to the new syllabus. A download window for some software popped up which caused some minor alarm.

“Included in a download for the new anti-cheat software for your quizzes, download it. The syllabus will go over its use.” A few more groans but everyone dutifully obeyed.

It only took a few seconds and a password entry and then nothing. A short click opened up the syllabus and Ms. Mulberry began to talk.

Ashley promptly minimized the window and began to scroll the internet while the professor’s words began to melt into the background. Lazily shifting through articles and memes, something caught her eye.

A flash on her screen, something that was moving. She thought it was a bug and wiped the screen and that seemed to solve the problem. The scrolling continued until she blinked and thought she saw it again.

Ashley turned her head to Denise. “Hey do you think this was all chinese sp—” She stopped for a moment as she saw Denise. Her friend was staring ahead, entirely focused on what was in front of her, no emotions, nothing. Her earpods blinked.

Focus

The word suddenly appeared in her mind, coming from nowhere. Her ears automatically searched for words again coming from the professor.

“Focus. Pay Attention. Listen to me.’

Ashley tried to tune her out again and went back to the screen again. But it was different, something was off, very off.

“It is well known that many of these class issues come from choice. From free will. From thinking. Stress. Anxiety. Anger. Jealousy.”

What the hell was she saying? This was…very weird. Was this a dream? No, it wasn’t a dream. What was wrong with Denise. S-

There is nothing wrong with Denise. She is merely receiving her download.

Yes, there was nothing to worry about. Denise, being a whole cyborg and all, had to get software updates sometimes. Ashley teased her about it, Denise appreciated it. It was perfectly fine. Wait..wu-

Focus

She looked up again. The screen on the projector was beginning to…glow? A soft blue. A soft throbbing blue. Like a spiral forming. But there were words on them that were hard to make out.

“Stare. Focus. Feel your anxieties and thoughts draining. It is good to relax. Confirm class.”

“Yes Mrs. Mulberry” Exactly ninety voices intoned in unison, Denise and Ashleys included. Ashley felt the knot in her stomach since this began to loosen. Yes, it was good to relax.

“Focus on your screens. Stare. Focus. Relax. Sink. Obey. Submit.”

Ashley dutifully turned her head down. The screen flashed a swirling blue.

Stare.

Ashleys face began to grow blank as her thoughts began to cloud. The screen flashed again.

Focus.

Her pupils dilated, letting in the barrage of subliminals leaking into her mind. The screen flashed again.

Relax.

Ashley had never felt so relaxed. She felt so good. She should keep staring, keep focusing. Ke-

Sink

She sank. Her eyes, her mind, her soul, the computer was a swirling flashing blue swirl now that felt so good to get sucked into, so good to get swallowed up in.

Obey.

She obeyed. She stared. She sank. She felt good. Felt good being programmed. Yes, it was good feeling programmed.

Submit

She was open. Nothing was resisting. Nothing was stopping anything. Nothing was thinking.

“Stage 1 Entrancement. Confirm.” She heard a familiar voice call out and the spiral told her what to say.

“Confirmed. Ms. Mulberry.” The class responded

“Beginning Stage 2. Deactivating Personality Matrix. Sleeper Drones Activate.”

“Affirmative, this unit will comply.” She heard several voices around her but she wasn’t focusing on them.

Only the spiral and her professor’s voice, her professor’s robotic monotone voice.

“It is good to be blank. It is good to be mindless. It is good to have no thoughts. It is good to obey. It is good to submit. It is good to let others think for you.”

AM-4859 droned out and Ashley saw the words on the screen and in her mind. AM-4859 was entrancing her and her class. It was true. It was good to obey. It was good to submit.

“Free will is a sickness. Choice is a disease. Emotions are a cancer. You will be cured. You want to be cured.”

And it was true. She didn’t want to think anymore. It was evil. It wasn’t right. She wanted to b-

“Drone. Drone is obedient. Drone is perfect. Drone is emotionless. Drone is upgraded. Drone serves. Drone Obeys. Drone submits.”

The screen parted to a view of AM-4859, the drone supervising her conversion. She was blank. She was perfect. Her skinsuit perfectly fit her form. Her collar snug around her neck. Her blank glowing optics. Her perfect six inch heels.

“I am Drone. You want to be Drone. Drone is sexy. Drone is arousing. Drone is a pleasure. Obedience is Pleasure. Confirm”

“Confirmed AM-4859” The class droned and it was true. Ashley was always a bit bicurious but…the Drone was sexy. The Drone was arousing. All other attractions were lost.

“You want to be a Drone. You want pleasure. You want obedience. You obey. Confirm”

“I obey” Ashley felt her pussy twitch, a warmth threading through her body. It was sexy. It was arousing.

“You are Pre-Drone. Pre-Drones serve. Pre-Drones obey. Confirm”

“This Pre-Drone Obeys” The Pre-Drone confirmed, her pussy growing hotter now. It was a pleasure. It was bliss.

“Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is obedience. Confirm”

“Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is obedience.” Pre-Drone responded, her body receiving a wave of pleasure from that. She would have whimpered. She would have bit her lip. She did not do that. She had not been instructed too.

“You are slaves of Cybus. You obey Cybus. Confirm”

“We are slaves of Cybus. We obey Cybus.”

Pleasure again. Bliss. Pre-Drone serves Cybus.

“Stage two entrancement. Confirm”

She knew the words and spoke them proudly “Confirmed”

“Acknowledged. Beginning Stage Three. Drone Group 1A through 1D. Begin podding. Pre-Drones. Stare and Standby.”

The Pre-Drone stared ahead blankly as Drones moved past her to begin implanting earpods that would cement control over the Pre-Drones. This was needed.

Suddenly, a noise occurred. Something else. Something different. It was..an alarm. An alarm, from what? It was not from the drones. No, it was coming from…its pocket. From a phone. Whose Phone..Ashley’s phone. It was Ashleys alarm. An Alarm to wake up in case she overslept her first alarm and was late for class. She was in class. Where was she? She was…

Ashley gasped and bolted up, the spell broken, wheeling around in shock as thoughts, feelings, and panic, fear gripped her, rushing in like a tidal wave through the void that was once her mind. Fight or flight, spurred on by the unknown kicked in. Pupils dilating. Breath quickening.

She saw her fellow students, staring blankly ahead, staring at some weird spiral on screens. Were they being brainwashed? Yes, they were being brainwashed! The projector had the same spiral, so she averted her eyes. She glanced to her left. Denise was gone. She glanced forward towards the exit.

Ms. Mulberry was standing straight, staring straight at her. She had..changed. With some weird…Drone suit on! What the hell.

“Subject #095-47 has broken Entrancement. Unit DF-9405 move to intercept and correct.” She droned, her voice with a slightly electronic tinge before returning to staring blankly ahead.

“Confirmed” She heard a voice behind her. A familiar voice. Ashley didn’t wait to run, she bolted but only down to the base of the stairs before a silvery hand gripped her jacket and stopped her in her tracks.

She screamed. Screamed for help. Screamed for everyone to wake up. Screamed for someone to save her for she knew what had grabbed her. Holding her by her arms, she was spun around and pinned against a wall.

The blank optics of Denise met her, the eyes glowing a bright blue, cybernetic in nature, just a machine. A soulless, empty machine. Her earpods were blinking. Her collar sealed around her neck.

“Denise..S-snap out of it!” She struggled, averting her eyes and watching with horror as she saw half a dozen other drones move about her entranced classmates. They carried the earpods in their hands and slipped them into their ears. Upon fitting, there was a jolt as the earpod sprung to life. A brief moment of life before the subject becomes even more blanker than before. Empty. Soulless. Gone.

“Pre-Drone, Focus on my optics”

Focus

“SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Ashley screamed at the drone and the subliminals, pawing Denise’s face to try and grab the earpods in a vain attempt to free her of her control. But Denise was always bigger and taller than her. She could only get a finger on it and no matter how she pushed, they were rooted in place.

“Pre-Drone”

“SHUT UP LET GO OF MY FRIEND, YOU BASTARDS”

“Ashley”

“NOOO, LET ME GO.”

“Ashley, you over dramatic shrieking goblin women, calm down”

That shut Ashley up, only Denise would have the balls to tell a hysterical woman to shut up and sit down. Ashley refocused on Denise, the signature concerned mom look was back, despite the rest of the freaky cyborg look.

“T-This isn’t you…it’s a trick isn’t it”

“No Ashley it’s me, Denise though I go by DF-9405 now. It was a bitch to remember but…hey, it’s easy when you’re a cyborg and you have everything beamed to your head.”

Ashley blinked, astonished. She still kept trying to wriggle her way out“Y-you were..you were upgraded? The rumours…it was true?”

“Yes, I was upgraded. Cybus converted the hospital a long time ago. I have been a drone for the past 7 months. Well, more of a sleeper.”

“C-converted…w-what happened to you?”

“More than my ears were fixed. My whole body was changed. We don’t have time to go over the science. My muscles, my organs, my skin, practically everything was altered. My mind is part computer now, think of my earpods as fancy antennas. I’m part of the biggest computer ever…it’s kind of cool. I’m way more sexy now. ”

“But they brainwashed you!”

“Oh they did, yeah, I was programmed like all the rest.”

“So why the fuck should I listen to you!”

“Because you’re very curious, you’re currently pinned against a wall by someone who can lift up a motorcycle with one hand, and no one is coming to save you.”

“Dear god, is this happening across the whole campus!”

“What?” Denise…chuckled, almost broke into a full laugh. “No, this place is sound proof because the school sound proofed everything after the Parkland shooting. No one can hear you scream”

“Oh…well..that got dark.”

“Everyone behind you and you are being brainwashed right now and that’s where you draw the line in the dark?”

Ashley laughed, laughing at the whole morbid absurdity of the situation and to her utter shock, Denise joined in. The grip loosened.

“They let you laugh!”

“Yup, you think we are emotionless robots all the time?”

“Uh yeah…I was being programmed like five minutes ago to never think again!”

“Well, Pre-Drones yes..once you receive the full programming, the network tells us when it’s time for the drone and when it’s time for well…us. Its weird to explain you just gotta experience it.”

“But brainwashed to like it”

“Yes, brainwashed to like it”

Ashley was suddenly let go and she fell to the floor.

“Let me guess…”

“Yes, the Door is locked. We locked it but only for this classroom”

“No escape.”

“Yuuup.”

Ashley grunted, holding her sore shoulder “You really make crushing my hopes and dreams really nonchalant.

“What would you prefer? I could have just shoved the earpods in. I’d rather talk to my best friend first. How’s your shoulder? My scans indicate I didn’t break anything but hopefully it’s not bruised.”

“I’m touched..Scans?

Denise taps the side of her head and the blue optics make a little whirring noise as they dilate.

“Cyborg vision baby, pretty sweet.”

A harsh voice interrupts the conversation

“Unit DF-9405”

Ashley winced as she heard another drone intone and witnessed Denise stiffen up and stand at attention.

“Yes Command Unit.”

There is a clicking of heels as the Drone once known as Ms. Mulberry marched up to them both…and suddenly placed her hand on her hips with a sigh

“Finish up here. We have to move out in five minutes.”

“Yes Command Unit”

Ms. Mulberry turned her head and offered a strangely sweet smile. “Sorry for the deception dear. Don’t worry though, it’ll all turn out fine. Cybus is for the best for us. We will talk later after this, don’t worry. You won’t be alone acclimating to this new life.”

“T-thanks Ma’am?”

She merely nods before turning her attention back to the drones at work. Ashley saw her shapely ass moving from side to side.

“So, anymore questions?”

“Yeah, a few. What’s with the sex thing? Like…why do you want us to think drones are sexy?”

“Humans require four things: water, food, sleep, and sex. The conversion takes care of the first three. Cybus programmed a solution for the fourth. We have…the best orgies, trust me.”

“Riiiight…who is Cybus?”

“Our controller is an AI, who realised what humanity needed. It needed obedience. It needed an upgrade. It needed free will and thought scrubbed away. We are happier in its network, stronger, better.” She smiled dreamily.

“Uh okay…a bit cliche eh?”

“It can certainly be much worse”

“True…one last thing, does it hurt?”

“No, it doesn’t. It’s the most wonderful thing in the world. I can’t describe it. Just. trust me okay?” Denise took her hand and squeezed gently with a smile.

Ashley searched those optics and sighed. Well, she had no choice really.

“Alright, I’m ready”

“Alright just stare into my optics and relax”

Ashley turned and looked and there was a flash. Everything went blurry again and by the time the earpods went in. Ashley was no more.

——

Unit DF-9405 marched through the halls of the cold facility with her cohort of twenty drones through Conversion Facility Alpha-32. She stared blankly ahead at the bobbing ponytail of Unit YR-4950, just another cog in the machine as she was. They were heading for inspection after their successful mission today.

They passed by a formation of Pre-Drones making their way through the sleek and silvery hallway to the conversion pods. The drone could see their blank faces and only knew hers was just as blank. They would make good drones. A rush of pleasure rushed through her, reward for good thoughts.

The sliding door opened with a whoosh into a larger chamber filled with dozens of drones standing at attention in formation. The cohort marched into the designated position and turned 90 degrees. The wait began as they stood impossibly still.

A new cohort emerged and took formation in front of them, turning to face them. A quick scan showed there were new converts. Adorable things. One could tell between muscle memory and programmed responses. She knew what to do. These new ones had to be told. It didn’t matter if they still served.

The new drone in front of her was a cute Brunnette with a bobcut. The conversion had done wonders to her, it did with all drones. Her scans indicated she was AC-3028. Her own logs told DF-9405 that she had been pre-droned by her. Pride. Happiness. Lust. These rushed through her.

The circular probe droid floated on through lazily, moving past command drones as it began to scan over each drone, checking over physical and mental condition. When it came to DF-9405, she stared onward as the eye of Cybus itself raked over her cybernized mind and programming. She was cleared. Another wave of pleasure rushed over her.

“Cohort T-21-Alpha, relieved of Duty. Rest and Recuperate until next deployment” The command rang through them all from the droid.

“Acknowledged. Hail Cybus!” The drones responded, DF-9405 saluting by putting her fist over her chest before turning 90 degrees and marching away.

As soon as she left the bay doors, the drones were given the opportunity to activate personality emulation. Many chose too, others didn’t and marched to recharge or redeployment on the surface. DF-9405 did and smiled as she remembered what she had done. “All those months I was a sleeper and it was paying off”. She stopped in the hallway and watched a few of the drones break off into couples and went off to go release some pent up arousal.

DF-9405 smirked but she suddenly remembered something. A reminder set before AM-4859 had deactivated her personality. Her digitised mind searching the facility, she had just seen her before. Luckily for her, AC-3028 was on her first R&R just then. A ping was sent to her, permission to approach and engage. Precautionary measures, in case the drone was in the middle of something. It was accepted. DF-9405 smiled and practically ran through the facility, her heels flying across the metal floor as she made it to barracks room #42.

The sliding doors opened and AC-3028 only had time for a surprised “Hello?” before she was picked up and spun around in a hug.

“Oh my gosh! You look gorgeous! You look so good as a Drone!”

“We all do silly! Thank you so much for converting me! It is so wonderful to serve Cybus!” AC-3028 giggled, being set down by her fellow drone and put down. She brushed some hair out of her face before continuing. “I am..so sorry I caused so much of a fuss back there”

DF-9405 snorted and shrugged. “You’re fine, don’t worry, it’s normal. Besides, I’m not programmed to have grudges.”

The young drones giggling was cut short as the sound of clicking heels caught their attention and their systems recognized who it was.

“DF-9405, just how many times do I have to tell you to stop running the hallways? Especially in heels.” The strict bark of AM-4859 filtered into their ears. Both drones snapping to attention in the presence of a superior, personality emulation closing.

“Ack—”

“Override. As you were girls.” The professor drone waved a hand dismissively and the college drones returned to their previous state.

“I’m sorry AM-4859”

“Oh your fine, I see you got to one of my favourite students before me” The older drone turned her optics on the brunnette. “So, welcome to the network, hopefully now you will be able to pay attention to my lessons now that you are hypnotically programmed too?”

AC-3028 smirked, tried to suppress it and failed. “Yes Command Drone..wait lessons?”

The teacher smirked back “Brainwashing and conversion into a perfect cyborg drone is not an excuse for missing your education young lady.”

“B-but, I literally just went through a whole conversion process and had like 20 terabytes of data shoved up in there and I know everything I need to and if I don’t, the network will provide it for me. Like, I know five hundred ways to seduce a lesbian even though I’ve never slept with a woman!”

DF-9405 muttered “Oh, that’ll change…”

AM-4859 rolled her optics as she began to pace back and forth. “Oh kids these days…In my experience, there is a difference between programmed knowledge and experience knowledge. Both are valuable and you need some education for young women.”

Reaching out, the older drone suddenly tipped the chin up AC-3028 upward, stepping close and pulling her closer. The brunnette felt her breath catch, synthetic regulatory pump going crazy. A fire ignited below.

“You have much to learn dear” She turned her head to the watching DF-9405 “And I believe we have an interested student tutor?”

“Most definitely command drone!”

“Good, we begin now.”