The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. there for if you are (1) under 18 (2) offended by storeys of a sexual nature, (3) have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality (4) think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE NOW. If on the other hand are like me an adult just looking for a little break from reality READ ON!

Story by DREAMEREAPER

New best friend

You could not call Gina beautiful, yet at 5ft 7″, dark hair, blue eyes, firm breasts, a nice ass and shapely, if not slim waist, she was far from being plain. She had always known she had the power. The power to control minds, to bend the minds of others to her will, but until recently never dared to use it. Now just after her twenty-first birthday she was going to use it again, on the day she met her new best friend.

That new best friend turned out to be a thirty five-year-old housewife a little taller than Gina, with long jet-black hair tied in a ponytail. Who, when Gina first met her, was struggling to carry one of several heavy boxes into her house. Gina, who just happened to be walking by on her way home, and sew her struggling, offered to give her a hand carrying them inside. She thanked her, telling Gina her name was Audrey. Gina noticed the wedding ring on Audrey’s finger.

“Would you not wait for you husband to help?” she asked, as they worked.

Audrey laughed. “It would be a long wait,” she said, going on to explain that her husband worked in the city and could only come down weekends.

Once they had brought the last box inside, Audrey offered Gina a cold glass of lemonade, which she happily accepted. Gina found that she was beginning to sweat from lifting all the boxes. She looked over at Audrey, who was wearing a big woollen pullover. And Wondered how she could wear such heavy clothing with out passing out

“Wow, I’m feeling hot. I bet you want to get out of those sweaty things, Audrey,” Gina said, intending to go and let her do just that.

“Yes I do want to get out of those sweaty things don’t I”, Audrey said with a smile, and began to undress. Gina was shocked. She could not believe what she was seeing. Here she was, standing in a stranger’s kitchen, watching a woman she had just met strip in front of her. She knew she should tell her to stop, but part of her was intrigued to see how far Audrey would go. Audrey slipped off her shoes before removing the big woollen pullover and folded it neatly placing it on the kitchen table. Doing the same with her slacks. till she had stripped down to her very skimpy, and almost see-through, underwear, still innocently telling Gina about how she was new in town.

“So you don’t know anyone?” Gina asked, trying to make normal conversation as Audrey stood folding her socks before placing them on top of the rest.

“Not yet,” Audrey replied, with a smile. Gina found her eyes being drawn to this beautiful stranger standing before her, who seemed to be totally awake, and yet totally unaware that she was doing anything strange. she had read all she could find on mind control since she first realised what she could do to others. So she knew that Audrey must be what stage-hypnotists called a patsy, a person whose will was so weak that they would follow the commands of a stronger will as if it was their own. So when Gina had said, “I bet you want to get out of those sweaty things, Audrey,” she had believed that was what she wanted to do.

Gina had always thought of herself as straight, and already had more than one lover in college, but now she wasn’t sure. She found herself getting wet as she looked at Audrey, letting her eyes take in every inch of the body before her. she wasn’t sure if it was the woman or the sense of power that was turning her on and right then she didn’t much care. She sipped her drink as her eyes moved down Audrey’s body, stopping first at her ample, yet firm breasts trapped in that skimpy bra, the cool air making her hard nipples poke through the flimsy fabric. Gina found her eyes moving lower to Audrey’s white lace panties, that failed completely to hide the dark, hair covered mound that lay beneath. The first time she had used her power, it was for revenge, and it had got out of hand. Now here she was, taking advantage of someone else. Yet she could not help herself. The more she looked at Audrey’s body, the wetter she became, and the more she wanted to touch it. But she knew that she didn’t want to break the spell. She knew she had to be careful not to make Audrey question what she was doing, or why she was doing it.

“Would you like another drink,” Audrey asked suddenly. Gina looked up straight into Audrey’s face, looking for a sign that she had seen her looking at her body. But her big green eyes showed no sign that she had.

“Yes, I would love one”, she said, letting out her breath. She had come this far, she thought she knew she could not turn back now, So when Audrey turned back from the fridge with their drinks, Gina locked her eyes on Audrey’s. “Audrey, listen to me,” Gina said softly knowing that the woman would do just that. “You must be very lonely with no friends close bye.” A sad look covered Audrey’s face. Gina looked at her, guilt starting to gnaw at her insides, a little voice was telling her she should stop. But its please were drowned out by the screams of her lust. “Why don’t you put down the glasses, Audrey, and come over here to me,” she said, as she watched Audrey do as she was asked she could feel her own nipples getting harder.

Again, Gina started to think about what she was doing, but by now she was so captivated with Audrey’s body, she could not stop herself. “Would you like me to be your friend, Audrey? Would that make you happy?” she said, softly.

Audrey nodded. “Yes, I would like that”, she said with a smile.

“I could be your best friend. Would you like that?” Gina said. Audrey’s smile grew wider. “Why don’t you show me the rest of the house Audrey. We could start with your bedroom. I would love to see it,” Gina said, trying to be as calm as possible.

“OK,” Audrey answered with a smile, taking her new best friend’s hand and leading her to the stairs. They weren’t wide enough for two, so Audrey led, giving Gina a perfect view of her shapely ass as she climbed the steps. Gina could not believe how turned on she was, or how much she wanted to be with this woman.

As they entered the bedroom Gina walked over to the bed and sat down. Taking a deep breath Gina decided it was time for the next step. “Wouldn’t you be more comfortable out of that sweaty underwear, Audrey?” she asked biting her lip. Audrey looked at her new friend, then at her underwear. Gina thought she had blown it, until Audrey smiled again.

“I guess I would be,” she said, and began to remove them. First the bra, her hands slowly unfastening the clip, letting it fall to the floor. Her now free breasts swinging, she leaned forward and slipped her panties over her shapely hips, and down her long slender legs. Gina bit her lip harder as she felt the tingling between her legs, looking at Audrey’s now naked body. Not sure what to do next, she sat and watched as Audrey walked around the room, showing her in more ways than one all the bits and pieces she had brought with her from the city.

“What do you think?” Audrey asked, pointing at a painting on the wall.

“Beautiful,” Gina said, not even seeing it. All she could see was Audrey, and how much she wanted her. “Audrey, come sit by me”, she said, trying to keep her voice calm. Audrey walked slowly across the bedroom and sat beside her. “What now,” Gina thought. Audrey was weak willed, that was easy to see from the ease which she fell under her control. But it was not her use of her powers that made her control of Audrey so easy, Gina knew. You can’t hypnotise someone to act against his or her nature, so it must be somehow in her nature to obey, Gina realised. She had probably been told what to do and what to think all her life, Gina thought, as Audrey sat looking up at her. It didn’t seem right to take advantage of her like this, she thought. But she was getting more turned on with each passing second. Audrey wanted to follow, and Gina now knew where to lead her.

“Audrey, best friends want to make each other happy, don’t they?” Gina said.

“Yes,” Audrey answered.

“You want to make me happy, don’t you Audrey?”

“Oh yes, I do,” Audrey said with a smile.

Good God, Gina thought, I should not be doing this. But she could not stop herself now. “Audrey, if you do everything I tell you to do, that will make me happy. You will do that for me, won’t you?”

“Making you happy will make me happy,?” Audrey asked, smiling.

“Yes it will,” Gina said, letting her hand rest on Audrey’s thigh.

Audrey looked into Gina’s eyes. “Does touching me make you happy Gina?” Audrey asked.

“Oh yes,” Gina said, breathing heavily. She looked at the beautiful naked woman sitting at her side, smiling, and knew that she did not want to let her go. “Audrey, it will make me happy if you call me mistress when we are alone.” Audrey seamed to think about it for a moment before answering. " Yes mistress” Gina let out a breath she didn’t realise she had been holding., “and If I am to be your mistress Audrey you must be my slave. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” Gina said, letting her hand move up Audrey’s leg, ‘till her fingers were brushing her new slave’s hot wet pussy.

“Oh yes, mistress, I want to make you happy,” Audrey said, gasping as Gina, feeling braver, slipped a finger into Audrey’s now dripping pussy hole.

“You love to obey your mistress, to serve her, to make her happy, don’t you, my slave,” Gina said, letting her free hand touch Audrey’s breast. Feeling Audrey’s nipples harden at her touch, it was all she could do to stop herself from coming, there and then

“Yes, I will always serve and obey. I love you, mistress, and want to do anything to make you happy.”

Gina could not take it any more, she was so turned on, she thought she would explode if she didn’t get relief. “I have a special treat for you, slave,” Gina said, her voice shaking. “I’m going to let you eat me out ‘til I come. That will make me happy.” Gina lifted the front of her dress to reveal a skimpy G-string. She could feel the wetness between her legs. “On your knees, slave, eat your mistress’ pussy,” she said, with more force than she had meant to. Audrey dropped to her knees and pulled down the, now soaking wet, G-string. Putting her face between Gina ‘s legs, her tongue moving over the wet folds of skin, licking away any moisture there. She separated wet pubic lips with her fingers, and started nibbling softly at her clit, sucking on the little nub, licking it clean. She rammed two fingers into her mistress’ wet lips, and started fucking her, while her tongue continued to eat out any recess of pussy juice.

Gina’s breath come hard and fast as she reached down and started pinching Audrey’s pink, hard nipples, causing Audrey to two finger fuck her even harder. Now with three fingers, her tongue working overtime. Gina continued pinching on Audrey’s nipples, while her other hand stayed on her head, guiding Audrey’s mouth into her steaming pussy. Audrey was now in a sexual frenzy! Seeming to find the aroma of Gina’s sex incredible, as if she had never smelled or tasted anything so wonderful in her whole life!

“Eat me, slave,” Gina cried, pulling Audrey’s head forward closer to her swollen vagina as she hurtled towards her climax. She had been licked out by her boyfriends, but never like this. Her body began to shake, and her breath came in short gasps “Finger your own pussy, I want you to make yourself cum with me. Audrey slipped her fingers into her own buttery snatch, her middle finger fairly flying over the head of her erect clit. The smell, the taste, her nipples hard, and masturbating her own vagina furiously, it was not long before her cunt muscles lurched, as her orgasm tore through her quivering pussy, only to be matched by the torrent of pussy juice cascading from the spasming cunt of her mistress. Gina lay on the bed for nearly an hour before realising she had to go home to change her now sweaty and crumpled clothing

While they were dressing, Gina walked over and cupped and kissed Audrey’s nipples one last time. “Whenever you are with your husband, you will act the way you always did with him. But whenever I want you, you will become my slave,” she told her new slave.

Audrey smiled at her mistress. “Your happiness is my only desire. I live to serve you always, mistress.”

Gina smiled to herself as she headed home. Her guilt was gone. After all, it was not as if she was hurting anyone. Audrey’s husband would have his wife. Audrey would have her mistress. And she would have her slave. And everyone would be happy. And if Audrey’s husband ever started to get curious, she could always have a word with him, too. Her life had taken yet another change, a change for the better. And she intended to enjoy it.

THE END