The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Assistant

by Hypnofur

Jed thought it was odd when Shawn Davies started talking to him about his wife. But, Shawn was a client, a top client in fact, so they could talk about anything that he wanted.

“I’ll be damned if the guy didn’t turn her into a complete hell cat in bed. And, I have some special ‘trigger’ phrases for times when I need her to … agree with me.” Shawn boasted.

“Well, that sounds great Shawn”, Jed said over the din of the noisy airport bar. “I can’t see how I could get Rachel to even go to an erotic hypnotism show, never mind volunteer!” he said, figuring that would be the end of it.

“Look, just get her to go. I’ll give him a head’s up you’ll be at the show. Once he sets his sights on her, he’ll get her. Trust me, the guy is something else.” He said, keeping on the issue.

“Look, my plane is taking off, but I want to hear all about it. The guy is in your neck of the woods next week. I’ll see you on the 28th and you can let me know how it went.” Shawn said as he pounded the rest of his drink and then took off.

Jed was confused by what had just happened. Shawn really seemed to be into this right now, and Jed knew full well it was wise to be into what Shawn was into. To say he was fickle with who he dealt with in business was an understatement.

Later that night, Jed was watching Rachel in her sweats, shopping online as she usually did. He had to admit, there was not much of a spark anymore. Sex had dwindled to almost a stopping point. She still looked good to him, though she barely did anything with herself.

After dinner, he brought up his conversation with Shawn, just to see how it went. Rachel was surprisingly receptive. She was always very concerned about Jed’s business affairs, as she was always pushing him to make more money. She agreed to go with out too much trouble, viewing it as a “work obligation”.

Jed hadn’t really brought up the whole “erotic” concept, but it wasn’t long before Rachel had looked into the hypnotist, known simply as “Viktor”, online and found out what this show was about. Jed figured that would make her back out, but she still begrudgingly agreed to go. She knew that Shawn Davies was the key to Jed’s success this year.

When Saturday night rolled around, Jed was running a bit late from errands he had been doing. When he got home, Rachel was just about ready. She looked terrific. It was the first time he had seen her dressed up in a while, and it reminded him of just how attractive she could be. She smiled at his compliments, but refused his offer to stay home and make love instead of going to the show.

She was in good spirits on the way there. She had looked at a few hypnosis shows online and was convinced that the people who went up were either faking, or exhibitionists that were looking for a reason to get some attention.

So, there they were, sitting in the middle of the audience. It was a nice-sized club, the stage bigger than Rachel thought, all the tables facing it. Couples were talking amongst one another. Jed glanced at his watch, seeing the numbers turn to 8:00. Instantly, the lights in the club went out, a hush falling over the crowd. Then, a spotlight cut through the darkness, illuminating the stage. In the spotlight stood a strong, imposing man. “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,” he smiled, his voice carrying through the whole crowd. “I am Viktor.” He had an attractive assistant with him. She looked very familiar to Jed, but he could not quite place her.

As the crowd applauded, Rachel had to admire Viktor. Not something she usually did, but Viktor was the kind of man who made women take note. He seemed mysterious, and a bit dangerous. His eyes raked across the crowd, apparently looking for something or someone.

“You are all here for a show of erotic hypnotism. By staying here, you are proving that you are consenting to either view or partake in a variety of erotic acts.” Viktor disclaimed. Jed had to admit, he liked the sound of that. His currently sexual drought kept him perpetually horny. He wouldn’t mind seeing some women put on a show. He looked around the room and noticed that no one left.

“We can get started right away. I just need a few volunteers.” His eyes lit on Rachel, who found herself startled by how much the mere look from him was exciting her. “You, miss, join us. And the couple in the table next to you as well.” Viktor said. Demanding volunteers more than soliciting for them.

Rachel didn’t really want to do this, but with the spotlight on her, he could hardly refuse. Giving Jed an embarrassed, but helpless shrug, she walked up the steps to the stage, soon joined by several others, four men and four women in all. Viktor had them sit in a row of chairs already set up as she walked before them.

“All right, ladies and gentlemen, a little bit of silence please while I talk these people down into a trance.” He faced the group, standing right before Rachel and putting his eyes on her. Instantly, Rachel felt herself growing light-headed. Perhaps it was the nervousness of being up on stage in front of everyone. Or perhaps it was those intense, hypnotic eyes seeming to pull her gaze in like an irresistible magnet.

“Look into my eyes, all of you,” Viktor said in a calm, yet commanding tone. “Come into my eyes and feel the force of my will. Come into my eyes and feel all else fade away. There are no sounds other than my voice. All of you focus is on me. On my eyes, on my voice. Nothing else exists. Your breathing is steady, your eyes are fixed on mine. You begin to feel weightless. All of your cares and concerns have melted away. You feel only the sensation of floating as you are carried away by my voice. Carried away to a space where you feel absolutely wonderful. Complete, relaxed pleasure as you submit to the seduction of my hypnotic trance.”

Jed was surprised at that particular induction. It seemed pretty sexual, and he couldn’t imagine that the guys on stage wouldn’t be creeped out by that. They all seemed to be going into tranc though, which made Jed think this guy was maybe as powerful as Shawn boasted. For the first time, Jed realized that there was a chance the Rachel could actually end up being hypnotized tonight. His stomach flip flopped at the epiphany.

On stage, Rachel indeed felt herself floating, her eyes glazed, yet unable to look away from the hypnotist before her. She couldn’t believe this was actually happening, that she was actually feeling what she was feeling. Viktor’s eyes were her entire world now, the only thing she could see as his deep, melodic voice echoed into her ears, telling her to relax and submit. She was dimly aware of Viktor’s arm moving forward, touching the woman next to her. Instantly, her eyes closed and she slumped in her chair, deep in a trance. Then the man next to Rachel on the other side, then down the line, one by one putting every subject under except Rachel. All the while, her eyes were still locked on Viktor’s.

Never removing his eyes from Rachel’s, Viktor addressed the audience. “Ladies and Gentleman, it is with great sadness that I must inform you that tonight is the last night of my current assistant’s contract. Therefore, I shall need to begin the search for a new assistant. Perhaps I should see if this lovely participant is up for the challenge, no?”

There was applause in the audience. They all felt this was part of the standard theatrics of the show. Jed assumed that Shawn had passed on Rachel’s description, and that’s why she was receiving the extra attention. This worried him, but he did clearly remember the part about Shawn’s wife becoming a hell cat in bed afterwards. Conflicted yet excited, Jed watched intently as his heart raced.

“If one is to be my assistant, they need to submit to my power more than any others” Viktor explained to the audience as he put his hands on Rachel’s temples. They remained there as she slowly rose from her seat, still deadlocked in his eyes.

For almost a full minute, he stood, with his hands on her temples, wordlessly staring into her eyes. The entire room was quiet.

He finally spoke. “You are mine” he said forcefully yet calmly.

Rachel said nothing, only a slight gasp was noticeable.

“You are mine” he repeated again.

“You are mine”

“Yes” Rachel finally whispered.

“You are mine” he said again.

“Yes” she said louder.

“You are mine!” he said, more forcefully.

“I am yours” she responded back. With that, Viktor took her to him and gave her a very long, very passionate open mouth kiss. Rachel clearly responded back with impassioned vigor. Jed was blown away. Could he do that? Could he kiss another guy’s wife? He thought back to the opening disclaimer. He decided not to make a scene at that moment, but he was no longer comfortable with what was happening.

The show was filled with extremely sexual content. Women were sucking off beer bottles that they believed to be penises, men were eating out donuts that they believed to be vagina’s. Rachel was acting like an assistant, providing things to the other volunteers at Viktor’s command. As the show progressed though, Jed noticed Viktor whispering more and more things to just Rachel. She was nodding and smiling as if she was really into what he was saying.

Soon Jed was sure that what Vikor was whispering into his wife’s mind was inappropriate. He was debating putting a stop to the whole thing, even though he would look like a jealous oager. His attention was momentarily taken by a woman orgasming on the the other side of the stage. When he turned his attention back to Viktor and Rachel, he was shocked to see them locked in another kiss on stage. He was standing behind her, with his arms around her as her head was turned towards his as they made out – full tongue kissing!

Jed was not usually a man of jealousy or rage, nor usually one of action, but the egregious site in front of him fueled him out of his seat and bounding towards the stage. He was promptly intercepted by two burely stage hand bouncers. Before he knew it, he was thrust out the back door of the nightclub.

Jed pounded on the locked back door. He was incensed, how could this happen? How could stealing someone’s wife even be legal? That was it! He had to call the cops.

His frantic 911 call was met with disinterest, and even a snicker. The dispatcher offered to “send a patrol car by when one becomes available”. Jed through down his phone in disgust.

Not knowing what to do, Jed sat in his car and waited. He had no idea where his wife was, or what she was doing. He was beside himself.

About an hour later, she came out of the club, alone. She opened the door and hopped into the car.

Jed started frantically asking her what had happened, was she hurt, etc. She silenced him by leaning over and giving him a long, passionate french kiss. Jed was dumbfounded, but quickly found himself kissing back. It soon morphed into a full out make out session, their first in years.

That wasn’t the only first though. Rachel soon went down and unbuckled her husband’s pants before giving him the first blow job he had ever had. Jed was beyond caring what had happened at that moment as he quickly came in his wife’s mouth.

“Yum, how long until I can get more of that? I never knew it was so… intoxicating…” Rachel purred. Jed’s concern for his wife’s welfare and mental well being was temporarily overwhelmed by his male hormones. He sped home, and after she sucked him off again, he fell asleep.

He didn’t hear Rachel get out of bed early in the morning. He only awoke as the smell of breakfast filled the air. Rachel had a full spread ready for him. That wasn’t the biggest surprise though, the shocker was that she was completely made up, wearing a slinky black velvet dress that she wore to a friend’s wedding two years ago.

Jed asked in shock what was going on. Rachel explained that she knew that he liked the way she looked in that dress, and she wanted to turn him on while he ate breakfast.

Jed was in heaven as she went down on him again. He decided he owed Shawn Davies a bottle of wine! Taking his wife to that hypnotist was the best thing that ever happened to their marriage. The only disappointment was that he had to leave that morning for another business trip. This time, however, he couldn’t wait to get home.

As she watched her husband pull out of the driveway, Rachel picked up her cell phone.

“He is gone Master” she said.

Rachel opened the door when Viktor knocked. He let his eyes slowly roam her. She looked stunning her black velvet gown. Her eyes were filled with desire. Walking in, he whispered, “Make love to me, Rachel,” he whispered. “Make love to your Master.” And with that, he kissed her. She responded passionately, her trance-induced mind filled with lust that she wanted to release. She nearly bit Viktor’s lip as she kissed him, shoving her breasts against his chest.

He managed to walk them over to the couch, falling on top of it. Rachel had the breath knocked out of her and Viktor immediately began playing with her breasts, peeling down the velvet that covered them. He pinched them together with his hands as he kissed each nipple, suckling them with pleasure and loving the moans it produced in Rachel. He rolled onto his back, carrying Rachel on top of him. She was hot now, ready to be fucked. She sat down on Viktor’s erect cock, massaging the rod with her hands before maneuvering it into her pussy. She began to rock back and forth, fast motions that had Viktor’s juices pumping like crazy in seconds. Her breasts heaved forward as she shifted on Viktor’s cock, allowing him to massage her breasts. Rachel pushed her thighs together as if to force Viktor to come sooner. He had already resolved not to though. Rachel, succumbed to her own orgasm, thrusting back as she rode the wave of pleasure Viktor generated in her.

It was then that he flipped her around on the bed. She and Jed had only tried this position once, with less than overwhelming results.

“Master, I’ve never liked....”

She was cut off as Viktor’s cock drove into her.

“No my pet, you have never been fucked like this by your Master. You are mine! Revel in the submission and the pleasure!” he grunted to her.

“Yes Master, fuck me with your big cock....” she was now saying again and again, her face twisting in a contortion of pleasure. She realized now how she loved to be fucked doggie. Loved the submissive feel of the position.

“Harder.” she begged. “fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck...”

Another orgasm waved over her causing her to cry out once more in a primal scream. When the orgasm had subsided, Viktor twisted down on her back. Her head hanging over the end of the bed she looked upside down at her wedding picture on the wall as Viktor viciously pushed her legs towards her chest. She closed her eyes, pleasure washing over her as the hypnotist fucked her hard.

She looked up at her new Master as she felt him release her legs and grip each breast. He squeezed them hard as he savagely drove himself deep inside her. She could tell he was close by the change in his breathing and the lines of his face.

Soon, she was screaming again as Viktor grunted with his own orgasm. Rachel exaulted in the pleasure of subservience to her new hypnotic Master.

“I’m yours” she panted.

Jed called Shawn as soon as he got off the plane. He was looking to thank his client for the wonderful tip. When Shawn answered, it was clear he was less than his usual gregarious self. Jed ignored the tone and proceeded to boast all about Rachel being hypnotized. Shawn barely said anything in response.

Finally, he admitted, “Look Jed, I’m sorry. This was a set up. It was the only way I could get my Pam back. She’s been his for two months. He won’t let one go until he has another. He’ll probably lay that out for you soon. I’m so sorry. I guarantee I’ll give you my business for at least two years…. I know that is no consolation, but I just… I’m sorry….” Shawn said apologetically.

It was all becoming clear to Jed. The woman who was the familiar looking assistant at the start of the show, that was Pam Davies! Shawn had set him up to have Rachel be her replacement! When his hours of anger, embarrassment, and sorrow subsided, Jed realized what was his only course of action…. To find a new assistant for Viktor!