The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Addition for Dexter

One

While Maria Rodriguez enjoyed her job as a police woman, she didn’t particularly care for the days she was pulling duty doing parking meter surveillance. She was writing out her twenty second ticket of the day for an expired meter, and it was only eleven o’clock. Making matters worse was the fact it was an abnormally hot day, and she was already sweating, especially under her pistol belt. She finished the ticket and slid the copy under the windshield wiper blade of the car, folding her citation book back up and sliding it into her pocket.

She resumed her walking patrol, contemplating hitting the Starbucks down the street for a frappacino when the man came out of the alley way to her right. He looked around for a moment, and then he spotted Maria. He made a beeline toward her.

“Say, there, Officer!” He raised a hand as if to get her attention. “Can you help me out?” He stopped when he was about five feet away from her. Maria did a quick study of the man facing her. He was wearing a suit that had seen better days, with a pink shirt and blue tie. A camera hung from a strap around his neck. She immediately labeled him as a tourist and relaxed slightly.

“How may I be of service to you, sir?” she asked in a level voice.

“Some moron has me blocked into my parking space, and I’m running late for an appointment!” The man was obviously agitated, and he gestured back toward the alley he had come from. “I mean, like he didn’t leave me any fucking room to get out!”

Maria frowned at the obscenity. “Sir, there’s no need to use language like that.” The man flushed slightly.

“I’m sorry officer, but this has really got me upset. I have to be across town in the next twenty minutes on a serious business deal.” He dropped his hands to his sides and looked plaintively at her. Maria resisted the impulse to smirk at the man.

“Well, let me see what I can do to help you,” she told him. “Why don’t you show me where your car is?” She took the radio from her belt. “This is Officer 4952 responding to a request for assistance at 102nd and Ferry Ave.”

“Roger 4952,” came the immediate response and she put the radio back into its holster.

“Okay,” she said to the man. “Let’s go take a look.” He led her down the alley and then off into yet another side alley that was completely deserted. He finally came to a stop almost at the end of the dead ended street, stopping by an old Chevy Blazer. There were no other vehicles to be seen.

“”Seems like your problem has taken care of itself,” she said as she took off her hat and wiped the sweat from her forehead. The man looked genuinely embarrassed.

“I’m really sorry, officer,” he apologized. “But there really was this big old Buick parked right here,” he pointed at the empty space in front of his Blazer. “He had me blocked in so tight, I couldn’t move.”

Maria shook her head and put her cap back on. “It’s okay, sir,” she sighed. “Happens all of the time.” She was about to turn and head back out of the alley when he spoke again.

“I’m not from here, you know,” he said. “And I feel kind of like an idiot.” Maria turned back to face him. “I really appreciate your coming over here to help me.” Maria smiled tiredly at the man.

“It’s my job sir.” She told him. He looked at her and touched the camera hanging around his neck.

“Could you do me one more favor?” he asked. “Would you let me take your picture here next to my car?” Maria started to object and her cut her off. “Please? I mean, it’s not every day a guy gets help from a beautiful looking police woman like you.”

Somewhere in the back of her mind, an alarm went off, but it wasn’t a very loud alarm. “Sir,” she began, “I really have to get back to work.” She started to turn away.

“Just one?” the man persisted. “Something I can show the guys back at the home office about how nice your city is and how great the police force is.” She hesitated. Her common sense told her to walk away, but ego stopped her.

“Just one,” she said firmly. “And then I have to get back to my patrol.” The man smiled broadly at her.

“Thanks, Officer,” he beamed. “I can’t tell you how much this means to me.” He pointed to his vehicle. “Could you just stand by the driver’s door?” Maria moved over, straightening her cap and brushing some non-existent wrinkles from her uniform trousers.

If you could just like pose with your arm on the mirror,” the man suggested, raising his camera. Maria complied. “And smile!” The flash went off, and Maria’s mind went completely blank. Her face lost all expression and her eyes stared sightlessly ahead.

“Go around and get into the car,” the man said in a low voice. Maria moved around to the passenger side and got in. The man climbed in behind the wheel and started the engine. “What your name, sweetheart?” he asked.

“Maria Selena Rodriguez,” she answered slowly.

“Are you married, Maria?” he asked. She shook her head in response. “Seeing anyone you’re serious about?” Again a shake of the head. “Good,” he muttered as he put the car in drive. “Toss you hat in the back seat, Maria. It’s just gonna get in the way.” He pulled out of the alley and made his way down the main street, flowing the signs for the interstate. Once he was on the high speed road, he began talking again.

“So, Maria, do you like sucking cock?” he asked casually.

“Not really,” she answered him. He smiled as he drove.

“Now that not true,” corrected her. “You absolutely adore sucking cock. You suck cock every chance you get. In fact, all you can think of is sucking cock right now.” Maria didn’t say anything. “What are you thinking about, my big titted police slut?” he asked her.

Maria hesitated for just a moment before answering. “I’m thinking about sucking cock.” She finally responded.

“And do you like sucking cock?” asked her again.

Maria nodded this time. “I love to suck cock,” she said, turning to face him. “It’s my most favorite thing to do.”

He looked at her quickly, grinning from ear to ear. “Well, then, honey,” he told her. “Why don’t you just unzip me and suck me off while I’m driving?”

Maria reached over obediently and unzipped his pants, reaching inside to fish out his cock. She stroked it carefully as she freed it from his pants, and then leaned over in her seat to kiss the head.

“Very nice, Maria,” he sighed. “Very nice.” She took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, teasing the slit. “Ooh,” he moaned. “You’ve done this before!” In response, she took him deep into her mouth, coating his shaft with her saliva. He felt himself responding, stiffening, as she worked her magic. He reached behind her head with his right hand and stroked her hair. “Yeah, baby,” he panted. “You got real talent there.” He pushed her down, burying her nose in his pubic hair. “Make me cum, you fucking slut,” he growled at her. “Make me cum!”

Maria began to feverishly work his cock, desperate to make his sperm erupt from the now rock hard member. She fondled his balls and bobbed her head up and down like some cheap hooker. He moaned and groaned as he felt his orgasm approaching.

“Okay, Maria, you cock sucking cunt,” he almost yelled at her. “I want you to jerk my cock off so my cum sprays that pretty Latino face!” Maria furiously stroked his swollen prick, aiming it at her face. Without any warning, the first glob of semen spewed from his cock and splattered against her forehead. The next blast caught her on the right cheek, and the following one on her chin.

“Suck it dry!” he commanded, and she dove back down on him, sucking very last drop of his seed from his balls. When he at last finished cumming, she sat up. His cum was running down her face and onto her blue uniform shirt.

“That’s a good slut,” he commended her. “Now you just sit there with my jizz on your face and listen to Dexter.” He smiled evilly. “I’m about to correct some misconceptions you’ve had about who you are and what you do.” Dexter licked his lips before continuing. “Your name is Carmen Ahlietit. Your mother was a hooker who died from a drug overdose. You daddy was some black dude you never met. You grew up in a cathouse, watching your momma service her johns and learning early on how to do all the tricks of the trade.” He paused. “You got that so far, Carmen?” he asked. She nodded her head slowly. “You never finished school, you dropped out in the tenth grade and starting pulling tricks on the side. You have trouble speaking in complete sentences and using words with more than two syllables, and the word fuck is more of a punctuation mark a word for you.” He looked over at her. “You got all that?”

She looked back at him. “Fuckin’ A, I got it.” She answered. “You don’t have any memory of ever being a police woman. In fact, you have an extreme, deep rooted dislike of all law enforcement officers. This goes back to your childhood days, when you were sexually abused by a cop during a bust on the whore house you lived in.” He paused again. “All you really know how to do is to pleasure men, and you get off knowing you are very good at doing just that. You always cum when you get fucked, and usually have an orgasm when you give a blow job.”

Dexter Exited the interstate. “We’ll be home in just a few more minutes, Carmen. When we get there, you’re going to take off that costume you were wearing for one of your tricks, and we’re going to make a few improvements the way you look. You’re completely happy with this, as it will help you have sex with even more men, and make more money.” He turned onto a back road. “You like fucking and getting paid for it, don’t you, Carmen?”

Carmen turned and smiled wickedly at Dexter. “You can fuckin’ bet your lily white ass on that.”

“Excellent,” Dexter crowed. “And how would you like to be in porno movies, making lots of dough screwing a bunch of big dicked studs?”

Carmen licked her lips lasciviously. “That’s what I’m fuckin’ talkin’ ‘bout.” She breathed heavily.

As they went into the house, Carmen quickly took off her police uniform and threw it on the floor. “Man, I hate wearin’ that shit.” Wearing only her bra and panties, she followed Dexter into the large inside room.

“Lay down on the table over there,” he pointed to one side of the room. “And lose the rest of the clothes.”

Carmen peeled off the panties and unfastened her bra, letting each fall to the floor. She then climbed onto the table and lay down. Dexter came over with what looked like a briefcase and set it on the edge of the table. Opening it, he began to take out several wires with sticky pads on the end. “And now the fun begins.” He began attaching electrodes to Carmen, her breasts, her thighs and ass, even to her cheeks. Finally he stood back.

“Time for some fun,” he pronounced as he looked over her body. “First the tits. I think we’ll take those up to a nice 44DD.” He reached into the case and made a few adjustments. Carmen heard a humming noise and her breasts began to tingle. As she lay there watching, it was as if someone was inflating them! They seemed to have a life of their own as they expanded from their original 36B out to the 44DD Dexter had programmed. He looked at them, squeezing and wiggling them. “Yes, that will do nicely.” He turned back to the brief case. I think your ass is a little too firm for what I want.” He thought for a moment. Looks like about a 36 or a 38, so I think a good round 50 inches should do. Want to give the boys a lot of cushion when they’re doin’ the pushin’, eh Carmen?” She felt the peculiar sensation in her ass cheeks, and actually felt herself rising slightly on the table.

Dexter stood back and studied her for a few minutes. “I think the final step is to change your skin pigment. I have a client who is in the market for a dark skinned super slut, and I think you would be perfect.” He went back to his equipment and threw another switch. Carmen felt her entire body begin to tingle. The feeling got so intense, she closed her eyes. Dexter watched as her skin tone gradually grew darker and darker. When he finally stopped the machine, Carmen’s skin was a dark mocha color. He walked over to her and she opened her eyes.

“Oh, my God,” he gasped. “You are perfect!” He stroked her satiny skin. “Stand up and let me see how it looks vertically.”

Carmen got off the table and stood in front of him, slowly turning. She looked at him and smiled seductively, her vibrant blue eyes looking out from under her now dark eyelids. “You like?” she teased him, raising a finger to her mouth and sucking on it. “You fuckin’ like what Carmen’s got?” She reached down and lifted her huge tits toward him.

Dexter nodded, unable to speak for the moment. Carmen walked over to him and spoke into his ear.

“You wanna fuck?” and she reached down to take his hand. As she led him into the bedroom, he muttered to himself.

“Dexter, you genius, you’ve done it again!”