The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Never tell anyone

“You have to tell me! C’mon, we’re buddies, aren’t we?” Fabian was not going to drop it, not today. He slammed down his bag pretty much the moment he had stormed in the room, radiating curiosity and a fair bit of suppressed annoyance. Alex just winced. “Please, can’t we give it a rest already? I told you, you’re wrong.” “So I haven’t been turned down by you the last three times I wanted to hang out like best buds normally do? Or have been given the slip when I at least wanted to ask you if you’d let me borrow your homework as reference?” Alex chuckled. “The last time you didn’t just blatantly copy them has to have been years ago.” “Don’t go getting hung up on the small stuff now! You’ve been up to something. I just know it. I know you!” Okay, Alex had to admit his friend did have a point. They knew each other for too long as that Fabian would not suspect something was up when Alex dodged him like this. And Alex in turn should have seen this barrage of questions coming when he had begun. The both of them had been neighbors for years, keeping in contact trough their parents who where, it seemed, pretty tight with each other for years even before the boys were born and over time had become good friends themselves. Alex had always been the more subdued of them, with Fabian storming right into the center of any event, but if anything their different personalities had only ever been a big boon for their friendship, mostly whenever Alex’ reliable reputation had saved Fabian from angry adults demanding punishment for broken dishes, burned tables or completely devastated lawns.

Or when Alex had to come up with a cover story for Fabian, as the former football jock had disappeared into the night with… at least one girl from a party instead of keeping his promise and being home in time. Granted, Alex had done so without a second thought. It’s what friends did. Though, sadly enough Fabian took the support from his friend for granted and it did not even occur to him that maybe, just maybe, Alex himself might also have times when he wanted someone to have his back. Thinking back on it now, Alex could not help but be reminded, that might have been when it all started. He padded down on an empty chair in passing, seating himself opposite from it. “You want some coffee?” “Not coffee! Details, man. Details. Where, when, why, what, with whom, why without my knowing? You know? The normal stuff you’d usually have no reason not to tell me.” “Ah, right. Okay.” They sat down. “First off, why do you even think there is more to it than a simple ‘I’m working on it’? As you said, you know me.” “Yeah, well, sure.” At that, Fabian gave a pensive nod. “But is so, you’d have been ‘working on it’ for an awfully long time now. What’s it been since you started acting like this? Half a year? Constantly disappearing when I just turn a blind eye for a second, not taking calls half of the time. Not being home at strange hours…” “Okay, stop, here you’re getting creepy. I mean, I’ve got a job, if you’ll remember. And how do you even know when I’m home or not? You’re not my girlfriend, for heaven’s sake!” Fabian raised his hand in mock surrender. “Okay, okay, you got me. But still, come on. The only time you were acting like this was when you had finally found a girl you were courting.” “Did I hear correctly? The word ‘courting’ from your mouth?” Alex pushed up his glasses subconsciously, as he stared into the steaming black liquid in his cup, thinking. Finally, with a sight he relented.

“It happened when I took that class a couple months ago. Me and that super cute girl I had been interested in somehow by coincidence wound up sitting next to each other and having a nice chat a few times.” “Great, man!” Fabian applauded him. “So, name, age, sizes?” Alex shot him a dark glare and he waved it off. “See, she had a boyfriend.” “Oh.” Fabian seemed to understand. “So you skipped introductions for ease of covering up your traces.” “No, of course not.” Alex frowned. “Wait a moment… Is that how you normally do it?” “Forget it, forget it.” Fabian leaned back with a broad grin that answered any questions. “So?” “Well… I went and invited her out. Sometimes for a drink, sometimes for a quick bite between classes. The usual stuff. And then there was that day when she told me she had trouble with her boyfriend. Seemed like he was a sex-obsessed jock and she wanted to have maybe a little bit of actual conversation every now and then. That I could do.” “You invited a girl that tells you she had issues with her boyfriend out. For talking? Alex, please, you’re about to turn into an old fart in a couple years! Please tell me that isn’t all you did!” Inwardly, Alex sighed. Yeah, talking was really not the easiest thing with some people. “Of course it is not all I did. But,” he pointed out, “think. I’m interested in her and the thing that may drive her away from her boyfriend is he thinks only about the sex. What, tell me, is the number one thing I should not do when I want to be her new partner?” “Let her talk it over?” Fabian looked rueful enough for a moment, but he was not letting it go. “You can’t just let her use you to talk to her hearts content. Then she just…” “I know, I know.” A faint smirk danced around the corners of his mouth as Alex continued. “You know what other classes I’ve taken?” “Huh?” Fabian looked puzzled, the gaze from his pale blue eyes questioning Alex. He shrugged, obviously unable to make the connection. Alex chuckled, his coffee spilling a little.

“Rhetoric and hypnosis, amongst other things.” “Hy… Hypnosis?! Alex, please, that shit is fake!” “Remember Mrs. Smith?” Fabian froze in his tracks. “What do you mean?” “Well, did it never occur to you as rather peculiar how someone that insistent on setting you straight was suddenly no longer as prone to flying into a rage at your antics?” “You’re telling me you did that?” “More or less. Turned out she was just generally discontent with a lot of things. I lend her an ear if she needed it, helped her quit smoking, taught her some French to better her correspondence with a friend over there. You know? That sort of thing…” “…is not hypnosis!” “I see. Well, you wanted details, right?” Alex grinned, but was interrupted by a noise from the kitchen. “Excuse me.” He scurried off to handle everything. By the time he returned to the living room, Fabian seemed to have wrapped his head around the things he had just told him. “Good, where was I? Oh, right. You wanted details. Just for the sake of getting to the point of it, is it alright with you if I skip over the first few times? I have a feeling you would only consider them pointless and boring, given that little more happened besides me talking and her listening. For you, I think we should make it easier?” “Yes, please.” Funny enough, Alex noted that still standing instead of sitting like Fabian, the former football player didn’t seem as impressive anymore, though the perspective did nothing to hide Fabian’s muscles, neither did his wine red shirt or his blue shorts. But somehow, Alex was enjoying it and remained standing as he recalled what had happened.

“I believe it was the fifth time we met when I considered the ground work done. For that, Fabian, you have to understand but one little thing about hypnosis. It is not magic. It works like magic, looks like magic, feels like magic. But it is not. It is a science, and as with all science, you have to follow certain procedures to get to your goal. In this case, I had to get her used to going into a trance for me. That I had been working on during the past dates. For example, I connected certain words and gestures with the feeling of relaxing, of leaning back like this and just listen to me. That’s right. For example, when she would sit across from me like you, I would then simply lower my tone and my hand a bit before bringing it back up. And then I would point out how it was such a hot day outside that she was already feeling a little sluggish. Because that is just what summer heat does to people. Even you likely feel pretty drained from being outside like that for so long today. So you probably can see how as I was talking to her just like this she was slipping into a light trance almost without me doing anything. Almost without any prompting from my side. Because that is just what the heat and my words did to her, do to people. That’s right. But that in and of itself would never suffice. Now, this time I went about it in a slightly more urging way. I used the triggers I had created before and send her into a suggestible trance almost the moment we met. Now you see, suggestible does not mean she had to be sound asleep and following my words like a zombie.” Alex fiddled with the rim of his cup as the memory of that talk raised his mood.

“She was for all accounts the same as when she was awake. She was looking at me, even laughing at jokes I made as if that was a perfectly normal talk. In many ways, an uninvolved onlooker would have found she was listening and engaging in conversation with me in much the same way as you are right now. Only me and her subconscious mind knew she was primed to listen to my suggestions. Because it is a clever thing, the subconscious mind. It is always present, always right there behind the surface of our thoughts and behavior. And so even if I say something normally the subconscious mind hears and accepts it. Except normally the conscious mind is too wary and won’t allow some of the things I say to reach that deep. But as she was listening to me with as much alertness, with as much calm concentration as you do right now, only she and I knew her subconscious mind had taken charge and was eagerly listening and following my words.” His finger slipped off the rim, dropping down before he absentmindedly resumed its circling motion round and round the mug.

“So I told her that it was perfectly okay to just allow her conscious mind a rest. Let that conscious mind rest as my voice takes over its job of keeping that subconscious mind safe and protected. And she knew that being that deeply relaxed and accepting around me was a good idea. But I took a few minutes to reinforce that, to let her know in the same normal tone that I am using now, just as two friends would talk to each other, that it is always a good idea to let those pesky thoughts go silent for a while and let my voice fill in as guide for that curious, accepting subconscious mind. And she found that the more I repeat that, the more it became a perfectly reasonable idea.” Fabian nodded, keeping his eyes on Alex. “Perfectly reasonable, sure.” “Indeed. Now we sat there in public and no one would ever assume I would hypnotize a good friend when I just tell them how I want to help them feel comfortable and safe. It simply goes unnoticed how easily one can slip into an obedient trance hearing me say that it is safe to relax around me. And so at that date no one noticed as I in broad daylight told her subconscious mind that it is time to listen and obey. Not even that alert conscious mind can notice under such circumstances as I tell that curious subconscious mind that it is time to listen and obey.” “It is time to listen and obey,” Fabian repeated in a baffled voice, “Really? You couldn’t make it any more cheesy?”

Alex shook his head, amused at the reaction. “See, ‘cheesy’ was exactly what I needed. Granted, it is not always the go-to-solution. But to a hypnotist that can shift through the nonsense to get to the good bits, there are some pointers in there. For example that in this situation it is so easy to manipulate the subconscious mind because it is under the impression that everything I say has been it’s own idea. Even if I say that everything I suggest sounds like a very reasonable and beneficial thing to do, the entranced subconscious mind likes the things I say and wants to do them because it is relaxed around me and knows it is safe and feels good. And really, I am not suggesting anything weird at all, even to someone I hypnotize to control them. For the girl, I simply told her that it is a good thing to stay with me longer, listen to me more intently and seek my touch for affirmation. It is that simple. So when I hinted at that I wanted to take a walk to digest the food she automatically found herself wanting to come along and stay with me longer. And as I kept talking about some other good ideas she might want to try for herself she found herself so willing to listen intently and absorb my every word. And as I extended my arm for her to lean on to avoid getting separated as we both were too focused, more and more focused on my words, she found her hand automatically seeking my touch.” “Now that finally sounds like an idea I can get behind,” Fabian responded.

Alex bowed, his finger in the motion slipping down again. Without much thinking he proceeded to wipe it on his trousers in a swirling motion. Fabian’s eyes fixed on the gesture, making Alex remark: “Curious thing, spirals. They never seem to end, impossible to tell where they start or where they are going, if they are getting closer and closer or if you’re the one sinking deeper and deeper into its coils. Sinking deeper and deeper into the spiral. Sinking deeper and deeper. Come to think of it,” his finger never stopped swirling and Fabian never stopped looking, “I have to mention—for detail—that I also showed such an improvised spiral to that girl. I simply began to swirl my finger like this and even though until just a moment ago to an onlooker she had seemed fully alert and awake as her eyes unprompted got fixed on the motion she was quickly sinking deeper and deeper, as she was looking at it. And that reminds me of right now because I hadn’t even planned on dropping her that deep that quickly, just like I didn’t plan on having it happen now, on drawing a hypnotic spiral right now, a spiral that draws you in whether you notice it or not.” He gave Fabian a chance to refute but his friend was too busy gazing at the ceaseless motion of his finger, figuring out whether it was drawing closer to him or whether he was drawn deeper into it. “And so I was not going to waste that chance. As she was drawn deeper and deeper into the spiral I told her this exact phrase. I said ‘Watching the spiral leaves you blank and obedient’ and she confirmed this by growing more and more blank, more and more obedient. And as she was already leaning on my arm anyhow I made use of how compliant this spiral makes whoever looks into it, how blank and obedient one gets from watching it unthinking. And she was eager enough so I revealed to her how there are people who get this easily hypnotized and blank for a reason. There are people who get so easily caught by the hypnotic swirl of my spiral because all along they wanted to fall under my control and do as I say without thinking. And we could easily find out if she was such a person by letting her look a bit deeper into the spiral, letting it draw a few more thoughts out of her pretty head. And what do you know? That is exactly what happened as she kept looking into my entrancing, infinitely turning spiral just like you, blank like you, hypnotized like you.” No response, but Alex had not expected any.

“And I asked her to become aware of how the less she thought the more aroused she became, the more she realized that being that close to me, surrendering her mind to me was exactly what aroused her, what turned her on more than anything. But it seems she already knew that without me telling her, because with each passing moment of looking into my spiral, sinking deeper and deeper under my hypnotic control she was getting more and more horny even before I said anything. After I said so, however, that obedient subconscious mind truly allowed that body to become aroused, to become flushed with the desire to sink even deeper under my power, even deeper under the spell of my words. And as she grew more and more turned on by becoming more and more blank and empty for me I could not help but point out that to some women the act of kissing a hypnotist can be just as effective as looking deeply into the spiral.” The memory was still fresh in his mind. “We put it to the test when I accompanied her back home as soon as the next day. Of course, that day, too, was spend reminding her that it was the most normal thing to do to slip into an obedient trance and accept my ideas. It is in fact so very natural to just not think about anything while listening to me and instead just accept my every suggestion as the truth. Just like that. Doing so well. And she was doing great at it, so great in fact that even though we didn’t have many breaks to spend on it that day she was so easily falling under my spell the moment I gave her the cue. Nothing but repeatedly letting her eyes follow my spiral to sink deeper and deeper into a mindlessly obedient trance before I woke her up, waking up as soon as the spiral stops,” his finger ground to a halt and Fabian blinked, straightening his back a little, “only to be helpless to sink right back into an obedient hypnotic trance the very moment the spiral resumes.” With a befuddled sigh Fabian rested his eyes once more on the continuously swirling motion of Alex’ hand. “And as I brought her back home after class I could allow myself to let conversation carry on normally until we reached her house, before leaning in for a kiss. Bold, perhaps, but remember that she already had been conditioned to feel perfectly safe with me, perfectly agreeable and eager to seek my touch. Mind you, I did not go straight for a heartfelt kiss. Just a modest one, on the cheek. The kind that implies so much more, yet could still be seen as a pure, if rather forward expression of friendly affection by any passing onlooker. But that curious, eager subconsciousness remembered that for her, who was so impatiently jumping at any chance to sink into trance for me, kissing her hypnotist was the same as looking deeper and deeper into my fascinating, captivating spiral.” As he was talking, Alex enjoyed letting the motion stop and start repeatedly, his smile growing wider at the same rate that Fabian’s eyes were growing duller. Already there was little difference between when he was in trance compared to when he was out of it.

“And so on that occasion I allowed myself the indulgence of connecting kisses with me and thus with getting hypnotized so easily, so effortlessly. If she wanted to kiss she would think of me. And maybe the mere thought of kissing me, I suggested, might be enough to send her into a light trance, send her into a dreamy daze as she found herself yearning for my touch. But I did not go further than this, did not even accompany her back inside. I woke her from her trance and let her simply accept those suggestions, let them work their magic. Patience, you see, is a virtue. And applied at appropriate measures it can work miracles. Besides,” at this Alex pulled himself from memory back into the here and now, “there was one more thing to the whole. One more aspect that required my attention. That’s right. Remember that she had a boyfriend. That she was not quite free to be mine. No matter how much I instilled desire for me in her, she was already in a relationship. And remember how it was you that told me to not accept that?” A bitter expression flickered across his face, going unnoticed by the hypnotized jock. “Oh, we’ll get to that in a minute. Not like you mind, you are so happy to keep staring at my spiral, to sink deeper and deeper into the spiral, isn’t that right?” Fabian moaned something that might be a semblance of approval. “So I was saying, I let time work for me. I would use any chance I got to slip her into a trance, keeping the association of those warm, pleasant, arousing feelings and me constantly fresh and awake in her mind. And would you believe it? After one week it was her—her!—who took the initiative to invite me to her home. I have to hand it to you, if you could handle the nervousness that comes with entering your love interest’s home for the first time as often as the times I know of. Likely more. You’re really doing so well.” Fabian did not show any sign of listening as his head lolled just a little to the sides, trying to follow the spiral deeper. “On that day, my plan was to proceed carefully, maybe finally begin a set of suggestions that would change her opinion of her boyfriend. I’m not proud of admitting this, you see. But I loved seeing those eyes get tired, so tired now. So hard to keep them open, even if it is to keep sinking deeper into the spiral. More exhausted with every turn of the spiral, heavier and heavier with every word I say as the mere sound of my voice seems to smooth out thoughts and pull that blank, empty mind deeper into trance.” His finger stopped to point straight down after every turn and within moments Fabians eyes fluttered before falling shut. “That’s right. It feels so natural to just let those thoughts go, let that mind go for me, doesn’t it? It certainly felt perfectly natural to her the moment she had gathered her courage to confess to me that she was doubting if her boyfriend was perhaps cheating on her. Remember, that guy is a hopeless horn-dog. That dick gets uncontrollably hard at the mere mention of a girl willing to fuck. That guy just can’t hold it in, cannot hold that arousal in. Don’t hold that arousal back, now.” Okay, no matter what the situation might be, Alex had to admit it gave him a bittersweet feeling of seeing that Fabian was seriously hung. That bulge could not be overlooked if he tried. “Such a hopeless horn-dog. So unable to control that arousal. Getting hopelessly aroused by being hypnotized. That sounds like such a good suggestion to give, like such a good idea to follow. You think so, too.” Fabian likely didn’t think too much right now, but the twitch in his shorts was unmistakable… Something poked out of the pants. “Really,” Alex sneered, “such a hopeless, uncontrollable horn-dog. So much better to not even try to control that arousal, that pleasurable feeling of sinking even deeper into hypnosis. Much easier only to listen and obey. Strange enough, she said that ever since she was meeting with me regularly she only really began to notice how empty and blank her boyfriend’s head is whenever they are talking about anything but sex. Can only think about sex, only get passionate about sex. Such a stupid guy. That’s right. Go ahead and try to feel for him, feel like him. Feel like a hopeless, hypnotized horn-dog that needs to be controlled. That needs to stop thinking and obey. Stop thinking and obey. That’s right. Feel how that guy gets so very aroused at being deeply hypnotized.” Fabian moaned a little, his erection throbbing a little under the constraint of those shorts. Alex could not help but feel for his friend, however after a short prompt Fabian was quick to undo his pants and let his erection tower over him, obviously no longer the least bit discontent. One problem solved.

“Surely you understand that feeling. And she was so confused and scared and said that only being with me made her feel safe and secure. Only in my presence did she feel like her opinion on things still mattered.” An ironic thing, Alex was unable to deny. There he had been, visiting her to brainwash her and make her break up with her lover for him, and she greeted him with such a speech. “So picture my surprise when she in the middle of our talk ran out of words to convey what I made her feel and instead she moved in for a kiss. Such a sudden, beautiful, mind-numbingly entrancing kiss. And you surely remember that kissing for her is now connected with going into trance and becoming deeply obedient and mindless for me. Such a chance was not to be wasted. You agree with that, certainly. I just had to use this opportunity and so I did. I asked her. To get horny. Get horny. Get so very, very horny from feeling my words deepen the hypnosis, deepen that relaxation, that obedience. Deepen that dreamy, dazed, blank feeling. Right. Now. Wonderful!” His hand got tired from holding the coffee for so long, so he finally allowed himself the leeway to place the cup on the table, checking his buzzing cell phone in the process. Looked like time had gotten away from him. He would need to wrap this up soon. But then again… This chance would never repeat itself. And somehow it felt good to get this off his chest. As if in a daze the words found their way out of him, quietly and not so much meant to be listened to as rather simply leaving him. “I suggested that with only the two of us there she could entrust all worry, all thinking, all planning entirely to me and just do what felt good, and feel good doing as I told her. We moved things to the bed room. I wouldn’t have minded doing it right there, but there is something to be said about leading a dreamy, dimly smiling beauty by the hand to her own room, her not even noticing that I needed to search for it because it was my first time there. She was just so happy, so content to simply follow me wherever I lead, simply place herself entirely under my rule. In her room, I had her think she was performing a strip tease. I want to say a ‘professional’ one, but there was no routine to it at all. She was a bit clumsy, fumbling with her clothes here, or struggling to stay in character there. But all in all, her eager obedience and the rush of the situation made it the best I’ll ever see. And my, was I ever hard. But I didn’t have her service me immediately after.” He threw a quick glance over his shoulder at Fabian. “If you could think at this point, would you tell me I have no idea how these things should go? I wonder. I had her tend to herself first, I asked her to lay down on her bed and do whatever she felt was good, pleasure herself however her body wanted it. And so she did and for some time, my friend, for some time I actually was convinced I’d go home with no more than the sight of her slender fingers darting in and out of her soon dripping slit burned in my brain. And then, spurred by some need she felt, she herself came up and began to free my cock, to touch and smell and kiss it, before ceremoniously inserting it. Boy, color my surprised. All those suggestions from before, they’d stuck and done their job better than I thought. Or maybe,” he merely breathed his words, too quiet almost for himself to hear, “maybe her boyfriend and his stupid single-minded antics had done a fair share of the work for me.” Again, his phone buzzed. He was nearly out of time. Minutes at best, one minute at worst.

“Enough about me, Fabian. There is something else we need to talk about.” Firmness and resolve had taken root in his voice once more. “You. You have a girlfriend, right? Think about her for me. Think about what she looks like, what her voice sounds like. What her name is. Where she lives or what she does.” Fabian’s face scrunched up ever so slightly, as he tried to do as asked but found it challenging. Confusing even. “That’s right, isn’t it? You can’t properly remember. Her appearance, her voice, her name, nothing of it comes to mind as more than the blurry, insecure idea that there has to be something. There is, but you can’t think, right? You can’t think because none of those are solely about sex. Poor stupid boy. But that is no problem, because I’m here. And whenever you can’t think it becomes so easy to just listen and obey. Because I know those things. I know and can help you remember. The girl that was floating through your mind just now, who she is and what she looks like. Remember Jess, that cute classmate you told me about? Let me help you remember how you defended her once, when people were bullying her because of her weight. Remember that we both agreed that she is so much sexier than other girls because of her curves? Yes, now that I talk about it you remember. You remember her dark red hair, falling down just past her shoulders in such a sexy pony tail. Yes. That’s right. As we talk about it you remember telling me about how sometimes when she walked past you it’s merry sway would leave you open mouthed and drooling. Because to you it felt like she was teasing you with it, trancing you with it, hypnotizing you with the sway of her shiny red hair. And her hips! Yes, that’s right, picture those round, sexy hips right now, picture how often you just wanted to run your hands over them, let your fingers caress them, let your eyes follow them as their wiggle at every single step reminded you that you are such a helplessly horny boy for her and she has everything that makes you interested. Yes, I can see that cock being happy at those memories. But there are more things to remember, still. Don’t worry your empty little head, I’ll remember them for you and all you have to do is listen and obey. Listen and obey as I describe her ample boobs. Oh, yes, I see you don’t even need a reminder to think of those. Their confident bounce, their playful jiggle, their teasing suppleness. Yes, you remember those, because your vacant little brain has committed them to memory even more than the breasts of any other woman you know. More so than any other pair of tits, because no one else’s tits could be that soft or squishy in your eyes. In fact, they draw your eyes in as soon as you meet Jess because her soft, squishy tits give you such a wonderfully soft, squishy brain. Exactly how your brain should be, exactly how you like your brain to be. Soft and squishy. Malleable and obedient. That’s right. That is the perfect description of your brain right now.”

It almost had something heartwarming to see the expression of pleading, devoted need flash over the usually loud and overbearing guy’s face. Alex cleared his throat and continued: “It may be hard for such a malleable and obedient brain like yours to recall all these things. To recall that everything about Jess draws you in, excites you, fascinates you. Everything about Jess is tying up your ability to form even the tiniest rational thought, immersing you in nothing but arousal, nothing but a desire to please, nothing but the wish to service Jess. Your girlfriend. Your lover. Your mistress. Your everything. It may be difficult for a brain so dazed, so drugged with pleasure, so swamped with nothing but images of Jess, the sexiest woman you know. It might be impossible for you to think, just barely within your ability to quietly listen and obey. But do it anyways. Because you cannot help listening and obeying everything I say, right? Because that means you’re helplessly hypnotized. And that fact alone turns you on, that fact alone makes you so very, very aroused, so helplessly eager to serve and earn yourself the right to cum. That’s right, because you are so very horny, and the hornier you become the more you need to earn permission to cum, cannot cum without permission. But whose permission do you truly need?” “Jess’ permission.” “Yes, that’s right, isn’t it? You need her permission. Because all your pleasure is being tied to her, being tied to hypnosis, to the feeling of being deeply entranced.” This, he supposed, could be considered ‘the groundwork done’. Nothing that asserting the triggers he had planted in everyday situations could not fix was left unaddressed. And everything else could very well be handled by… A buzzing sound from his phone made him whirl into action. Alex walked to the door, opening it to the sight of a short, round redhead in a cheerful pink top that pushed her full tits together and a cute skirt. Jess’ chocolate colored eyes sparkled with unconcealed excitement like a child on Christmas eve. “So… um, I’m here?” Alex laughed. “Yes, you are, aren’t you? Come in, he’s getting very eager to meet you.” They returned to Fabian, who was still slumped in the chair. At the sight of him hopelessly twitching and groaning a cute excited grin spread over Jess’ face. “Did you already finish everything?” “Mostly. I wanted to leave the option of you applying the finishing touches yourself. Would you like that?” “Can I? Really?” “I sure think you can. You did read the pointers I gave you?” “Of course. But… will he even listen to something I say?”

Alex couldn’t blame the girl for her lack of confidence. Months of being ignored by their crush could do that to a person. His phone however buzzed again. He checked the text message he received. “Jess, tell you what. I’ve got an appointment to keep in a bit, so we will do it like this.” He turned with a smug grin. “Fabian, you are such a good boy, such a horny boy, such an obedient boy. Tell me again, whose permission do you need to cum?” “Jess’ permission.” “That’s right. And why do you need her permission?” “Can’t think… need to listen… and obey.” “Exactly. And why her?” “Makes my brain… squishy…” “Any questions?” Jess was beet red. “No, I’m fine, thanks.” “Great. Then,” he picked up his bag and jacket, “I’ll be back in about four hours. Have fun ’till then. And don’t do anything I wouldn’t.” She just chuckled nervously. “That still leaves way too much then, I suppose.” “Perhaps so.” Already oblivious to his presence she had inched closer and closer to the mindless object of her affection. All the while with a look on her face that seemed to say she was seriously scared of Fabian waking up any moment now. What did he expect , really? After only three weeks of trying to teach her, with only two chances for her to actually trance someone. Still, she seemed to get somewhat used to the feeling as she finally leaned in closer, whispering in Fabian’s ear. The effect her voice had on him was instantaneous, the lucky guy shuddered and stirred under the sound of her voice. When however her finger began teasingly outlining his cock, Alex for one had seen enough to be convinced they would be alright without further help. He left, careful not to disturb them. Whipping out his phone he typed a quick reply. Too bad someone was being stood up. But on the other hand, Alex himself was already looking forward to today’s date.