The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nerdy Professor

by J. Darksong

ch.4)

Raoul de la Vega hummed softly under his breath as he strolled casually down the halls of the University Science Department. He gazed longingly at a pair of very fine senoritas as they walked past, both of whom glared at him in obvious contempt. “Perv,” the blonde whispered to her friend, loud enough for Raoul to overhear, but he merely shrugged it off, giving them both a loud wolf whistle. Flustered, both girls quickened their pace, eager to get to their next class and away from the lecherous looks of an man twice their age. Raoul sniffed.

Bah. Probably a pair of lesbians, anyway, he thought with disdain. Not even worth my time, anyway. There’s lots of other tasty little delicacies to sample in the banquet of this school. He sighed deeply as he approached the Dean’s office. Ah, but first I need to make nice to the old shrew financing my fantastic new lifestyle. Luckily, I know just what to say to have her eating out of the palm of my hand.

Pushing open the door with a flourish, he walked straight over to Miranda’s desk, where she sat scowling over a stack of papers. “Good morning, Bella Mia,” he said, leaning down to kiss her deeply. “Working hard, or hardly working?” he quipped, moving over to lounge in the chair across from her, propping his feet up on her desk.

“Working hard, of course,” she said with a scowl, gesturing to his feet, which he reluctantly removed. “Which is more than I can say for SOME people. You DO realize that since I pulled some strings to get you added to the staff as a computer technician, you do, occasionally, have to actually work on the computer systems? And I don’t mean the ‘extra-curricular’ work you’ve been doing for me on the side.”

Raoul shrugged. “Meh. It’s not important. The Science Department’s mainframe is running just fine. Besides, with the special little ‘ap’ I inserted into the system, I can remote access any computer terminal on the network from my notebook at home.” He smirked, brushing aside a lock of black well-oiled hair from his cheek. “There’s really no need for me to even leave the house! The only reason I even come on campus, bella mia, is to see you.”

Miranda smirked, raising an eyebrow. The only time her erstwhile ‘boy toy’ laid it on that thick was when he wanted money. “Okay, Romeo... how much do you need this time?”

“Ah! Bella, you wound me deeply!” Raoul said, clutching his chest in mock agony. “How can you even THINK my words are a ploy merely to deprive you of your wallet—”

“Let’s just cut to the chase, Raoul,” Miranda said with a slight grin, picking up her purse. “I already said I have a lot of work to do. How much do you need, and what are you spending it on?”

“Oh, dear one... since you asked, I believe I could use a new pair of shoes. These are becoming quite scuffed, as you can plainly see... and perhaps a couple of shirts and a new gold watch to, you know... complete the look?”

“How much, Raoul?”

“Hmmm... I think perhaps... three... no, four hundred dollars should cover it?” Miranda paused, her hand in her purse, giving him an incredulous look. “And... well, other things, of course!” he added quickly. “I might want to get a bite to eat while I am out, of course.. and of course, it would be remiss not to pick up a token or two for you while I am out.” He leaned forward, reaching out to caress her cheek gently. “You DID enjoy the little surprise i brought home last week, didn’t you?”

Miranda blushed hotly, glancing down at the floor. Last weekend, she had come home to find the entire house lit up with candles, and covered in flower petals, with romantic music playing in the background. Making her way to the bedroom, she found her lover waiting, dressed in his birthday suit, holding two glasses of champagne. Quickly stripping naked herself, Miranda basked in her lover’s attention as he proceeded to fuck her six ways from Sunday, making her cum in all sort of creative and inventive ways. By the time they’d used every sex toy and apparatus at least once, dinner, which Raoul had ordered earlier from her favorite restaurant, had arrived. They spent the entire weekend in bedroom, leaving only to briefly visit the bathroom or the kitchen. It was the single best weekend of her life, to be lavished and pampered by such a creative and attentive lover.

So what if her hot Latin lover spent a fortune indulging himself? It wasn’t as if he was really spending her OWN money after all. Sighing dramatically, she pulled out a small stack of fifties from her purse and handed them over. “Alright, loverboy. Here’s your money. But enjoy it... ‘cause that’s all you’re going to get until next week!”

“Yeah, yeah, sure sure, baby,” Raoul said dismissively, counting the cash before slipping it into his pocket. He leaned over and kissed her again. “Well, bella, I’d best let you get back to work now. I’ve taken up too much of your time as it is. I’ll call you later, okay? If I’m not at home when you get back, don’t wait up, okay?” With that, he was out the door.

Miranda merely shook her head. A lesser woman might have been concerned about his flippant remarks, or his obvious greed, but she was firmly staunched in the belief of her own superiority. The thought of him cheating on her with another woman was completely unthinkable—after all after having been with her, who else could possibly compare? As for the money, it was thanks to Raoul’s computer savvy that she was able to embezzle the money she’d taken from the University’s science budget and research fund her perfume company contacts had set aside for the special project she was heading. So, in reality, she was only paying him out of his own share of the take.

Smirking softly to herself, Miranda turned her attention back to the stack of papers before her, and the job of running the Science Department...

* * *

Jacqueline Collins glanced nervously around the room, her hands stuffed deep into his jeans pockets to keep them still. Her heart was beating like a kettle drum in her chest, and she was surprised the people she passed by didn’t stare at her in shock from the sound of it. She was sweating, which was a bad sign, especially since the temperature of the bar was a comfortable air conditioned seventy-two degrees. Part of her was hoping he didn’t show up, even as a larger part of her was hoping he did.

She’d been coming to The End Zone bar every night this week, ever since the night she and her friends had had their lives turned upside down by some mysterious man in a tweed jacket. The entire incident had seemed so surreal to her, even as it was happening, but it wasn’t until the day after, when everyone else seemed completely oblivious to what had happened to them, that she realized just how surreal it all was. Since the night she and Rebecca had been forced to strip naked in front of everyone and suck off the bouncer and the other patrons, she’d been plagued by an overwhelming compulsion to sexually debase and humiliate herself again in front of a large crowd of people, a compulsion that was growing stronger every day.

Spying her target at long last, Jacqui let out a shaky breath, watching him covertly as he stopped momentarily at the bar, ordering a drink, before walking over to an empty table in the far corner. C’mon girl, she told herself, trying to marshal her courage. You can do this. He’s just a man, after all. Nothing to be afraid of. She sighed softly, repressing the shudder than ran briefly through her. Okay fine. Even if there is something to fear, whatever he throws at me can’t be much worse than what I am already dealing with.

Buddy glanced up as the girl approached, a small smirk creasing his lips. He’d planned on simply having a nice drink alone for a change, and taking a moment to relax and simply enjoy the ambiance of the place, which he attempted to do several days ago before that misguided group of students had insulted him. Still, the girl was gorgeous, and a little female companionship would go quite well with that drink, especially since she was nice enough to walk over to him on her own initiative—wait. What the—

Great Scott... I know that girl! She’s one of the students from the other night!

Seeing the recognition in his eyes as she approached, Jacqui swallowed the lump in her throat. “Anyone sitting here?” she asked, pulling back the chair and sitting down without waiting for a reply. “Let me get to the point. I need to speak to you about what happened here, a few nights ago.”

Keeping his face blank, Buddy merely raised an eyebrow. “Here? A few nights ago?”

“You damn well know what I mean,” Jacqui hissed, glancing around furtively to see if anyone was listening in. “Me and a few of my friends were... acting out,” she said, glancing down at the table to avoid his eyes, “and you overheard what we were saying about Professor Pringle. So you... um... um...” Buddy sighed softly.

“Decided to teach you a lesson?” he prompted.

“Yes,” she hissed again, meeting his gaze, her face red with anger, shame, humiliation... and excitement. “You wiped the floor with my boyfriend and his two buddies, turned Patty into a promiscuous little slut...” blushing hotly as the person at a nearby table turned around to stare at her outburst, causing Jacqui to lower her voice “...and changed Becca and me into a pair of sexual deviants!”

Buddy chuckled softly. “Well, now, being overly dramatic now, aren’t we? I hardly think giving you girls a little taste of your own medicine, forcing you to actually play the part of the flirtatious little strumpets you so love to dress like for a single night was that traumatic—”

“One night?” Jacqui hissed again, glaring at him with such anger than Buddy’s mask slipped for a moment, and he slid his chair back from her slightly. “One night. You think that what you did to us only lasted one night?” she asked again, closing her eyes. “You have no idea, do you?”

“Actually, no, I don’t,” Buddy said slowly, frowning. “So, perhaps you’ll care to enlighten me?”

Jacqui laughed bitterly, pulling her hands out of her pockets, pressing them flat against the table. “Do you remember what you told Becca and me that night just before you left? You said that ‘naughty little sluts like us needed to be taught our proper place’, and that our proper place was ‘on our knees’. You then told us that we would strip naked in front of everyone here in the bar, and give the bouncer and his friends the very best blowjobs we could. You said we HAD to do our absolute best to bring them off, because, and I quote, ‘their excitement would feed our excitement’.”

Buddy blushed slightly. He did, indeed, remember giving the girls those instructions. At the time, he’d been furious, at their disrespect, their language, and generally their whole outlook on life, and people, as if they were all better than him just because they were a bunch of cheerleaders. At the time, the punishment had seemed more than suitable for their ‘crime’, and he’d felt not the slightest bit sorry for the two girls as he’d left them to their fate. Hearing about it, now, from the point of view of the victim, however, was definitely taking all of the enjoyment out of the act.

“But that wasn’t the end, was it?” Jacqui said, looking him in the eye once more. She bit her lip, and her hands clenched into fists. “You told Becca that since she was a good little slut, she would fully enjoy the experience, every single part of it. But... because I talked smack to you... you told me... that I would be ‘acutely aware of all the eyes watching me, that the thought of all those eyes on me would always be there, a constant reminded in the background, and that I would feel a deep sense of shame and embarrassment accompanying the pleasure of being made to serve’.” She sighed softly, pausing to collect her thoughts, and when the waitress dropped off Buddy’s scotch and soda, Jacqui picked up the glass and drained half of it in one gulp.

“Bloody...” Buddy shook his head, sighing. “Well.... I guess you needed it more than I did. So. You remember everything that happened that night. And I am well aware of the instructions I gave you. Perhaps you can now get to the point of this conversation?”

“My point,” Jacqui said, eyes closed, one hand gently fanning herself, “is that your ‘instructions’ didn’t just last for one night. Whatever kind of spell or trance you put us into faded away in a few hours, but everything you told us stuck with us long after that! Patty Seivers is busy trying to fuck her way through the entire male population on campus. And Rebecca Morten has discovered that she loves taking her clothes off and gyrating in front of strangers so much that she’s now working nights at The Torch, that strip club downtown!”

Buddy blinked in surprise. He hadn’t considered the lasting effects of the ‘punishment’ he had dealt out, or even if the effects would last beyond that night. He’d assumed that whatever influence he’d had over his victims would simply fade away in time as the pheromones his body secreted eventually lost their hold over them. While he still firmly believed that the girls had only gotten what was coming to them for their actions, he had truly meant it to be a one-time occurrence, a moment of humiliation then over and done with. As a being created from the Id of his host’s mind, he was unused to experiencing feelings of guilt or remorse, emotions usually reserved for the Superego. Staring at the accusing eyes of the woman sitting across from him, he decided he’d much enjoy the feeling.

“Okay. I can see your point,” he conceded after a moment. Sighing, he rubbed the bridge of his nose. “So I suppose you’ve come here tonight to get me to undo all of the changes I made, and turn you and your friends back to normal?”

“No. That’s not what I want.” Jacqui replied with a shake of her head. Taking a deep breath, digging her fingernails deep into the palms of her hand, she pushed forward while she still had the nerve. “What I want... no. What I... what I need... is for you to... finish the job.”

“I beg your pardon?:”

“I need you... to make me enjoy it...” she whispered hotly, blushing bright red as, unable to restrain herself anymore, slid a hand down into the waistband of her jeans, finding her hot wet crease, slipping two fingers deftly inside. “Ohhhh gaaawwdd... you made me... made me... f-f-feel... the shame and humiliation just as strong as the pleasure... and now, even now, when I get embarrassed, it gets me so damn hot, it’s all I can do not to slide my hand into my fucking twat and frig myself raw... which only embarrasses me more... which makes me hotter... like a never ending circle...” She was panting now, eyes half-lidded as she spoke, aware—oh, so very much aware—of the nearby patrons watching her diddle herself, but no longer caring, so far beyond caring, needing only to feel the same ungodly pleasure from that horrible, wonderful night!

Momentarily stunned by her actions, Buddy soon filled in the pieces. Damn. I’ve turned her into a humiliation slut. It’s interesting to discover the true extent of my powers of influence, but this only shows that I will need to be a lot more careful in the future. And also... damn... I suppose I’ll need to go back and visit all of the lovely young ladies I’ve ‘enjoyed’ the past couple of days and do damage control. Dammit! Sighing softly, he turned his focus back to the softly babbling girl across from him. Well, I guess I’d best start with you, Miss Collins.

“Alright, Jacqueline,” he said in a low deep voice. “I’ll help you. First, I need you to relax for me.”

“Relax? RELAX? How the FUCK do you expect me to relax?” she hissed, her hands still pumping furiously below the table. “I feel like I’m about to crawl out of my skin—”

“Just take a couple of deep breaths,” Buddy insisted, closing his eyes, focusing. “Hold it for a few seconds, then release it, slowly.” Sighing inwardly, Jacqui did as instructed, taking a deep shaky breath. She frowned slightly as she became aware of a new scent... like vanilla mixed with sandalwood, but with a musky overtone. Not a big fan of musk, she generally preferred floral scents... but this one smelled... nice? She inhaled again, holding the air in longer this time, taking in the scent again, closing her eyes to let herself experience it fully.

“...finding yourself relaxing even more.” It took a second or two to realize the man was speaking to her. She blinked, opening her eyes again, opening her mouth to ask what he had just said, only to sigh instead, taking another deep breath, breathing in the now thick and heady aroma. She moaned softly, her eyes crossing drunkenly, the motion of her hands having slowed down to a gentle, almost cursory exploration. She felt just as aroused as before—her need to cum was still just as high as before, only now, she felt so relaxed and loose that her arousal was simply overshadowed by her lethargy.

“Good, very good,” Buddy whispered, reaching out to caress the girl’s cheek. “Now, I want you to do something for me... something very important. I want you to imagine yourself again that night... naked, on your knees, giving blow job after blow job to the patrons, all the while the rest of them are watching you... staring at you, at your body... all those eyes, watching you... like their peering into your very soul.”

“UUhhnnnnnn,” Jacqui moaned deeply, her arousal spiking once more. It was almost as if she were back in time, experiencing it all over again. She could actually feel the wood against her legs as she knelt on the floor, could taste the salty, sweat of Ken the bouncer’s flesh as she took his thick hard member deep into her mouth. And the eyes... oh god, the eyes! Shame and humiliation battled the ever increasing arousal inside her, as the fingers working her wet dripping twat sped up once more.

“Yes,” Buddy cooed, seemingly right in her ear. “You can feel it again... the shame.. the humiliation. So strong, so powerful... so all-encompassing. Yes... it’s almost enough to overwhelm you.” He grinned wickedly as she let out another deep moan. “Ah.... but there is one last thing you have yet to realize. I told you before... that this was your place, that this is where you belonged, performing for the amusement and pleasure of others. So now... realize that the eyes watching you... are hungry eyes. They watch you because they want you. They lust for you. They need you! The desire you so deeply that they watch because they cannot look away.”

Jacqui moaned again, this time in pleasure, feeling her insides twisting as deeply as her mind under the onslaught of his words. “They want you, Jacqueline,” he continued without pause, “and their desire for you trumps the shame that you feel... turns it back on itself and turns it into YOUR desire. That’s right, Jacqui. They want you, and you want them to want you. As shameful and degrading as it is, you realize now that you relish it... that the unabashed need and desire in those eyes watching you is like an endless fountain of pleasure pouring into your very soul.” Her response was a gurgle, her head nodding rapidly back and forth, bobbing up and down on her imagined cock, while her fingers were a blur beneath her thighs.

“Now, Jacqueline,” Buddy said sliding back a bit to fully enjoy the show, “surrender to that lust, to that desire. Let yourself go... and embrace this new pleasure. Embrace your new reality!”

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFUUUCCCKKKK!!!” Jacqui screamed, arching backwards, nearly knocking her chair back onto the floor. Hey wide eyes stared straight ahead, seeing nothing. Her body hung stiffly, all her muscles locked, as the most powerful orgasm of her life crashed through her, obliterating her. Her mind shattered into a billion pieces, and her world went white.

Buddy smiled serenely, then frowned, glancing to the side as the woman in the seat across from them let out a yell as well. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she shuddered, caught in either a very severe epileptic seizure... or one hell of a massive orgasm. Glancing around the room, he noticed several other patrons staring straight ahead, glassy-eyed, some simply nursing their drinks, others rubbing themselves through their clothing. Hmmm. Guess I don’t know my own strength. I seem to have gone a bit overboard with the pheromone treatment. He sighed. At least the cute blonde across from us was the only one close enough to overhear what I said to Miss Collins.

Watching her a moment, studying her curves, Buddy briefly considered leaving her that way, before shaking his head. Tch. Fine. I’ve had enough guilt for one day. Leaving the blissed out Jacqui alone to recover, he walked over to the blonde’s table. I suppose I’d best fix things with the rest of the patrons, then call it a night and head home. After all, it IS a school night...

* * *

“Oh yes,” Raoul said with a grin, rolling over onto his back. “you really know how to make a man feel like the king of the world!”

“That’s because you ARE the king, baby,” the redhead said in a bored voice, sliding out of bed. Reaching over into the night stand, she picked up the small stack of bills, counting them. “Looks like our time is up now, baby,” the hooker replied, sliding on her bra, “but we’ll have to do this again real soon.”

The girl froze, feeling a masculine hand grabbing her shoulder from behind. “What’s wrong with right now, ‘baby’?” he asked with a smirk, holding up a hundred dollar bill. “I’ve already paid for the room for the night, I might as well get my money’s worth.”

“Yeah, well... that sound’s great and all, baby,” the redhead replied wearing her usual fake smile, “but I really need to check back in. You know, okay it with Donnie?”

“Oh, don’t worry, puta,“ Raoul replied with a savage grin, turning her around to face him. “I already cleared it with him. I have you for as long as I want you,” he said, ripping her bra off her chest with a yank. “Or at least until I run out of hundreds. Now, puta… GET BACK ON THEFUCKING BED!!”

The redhead blinked, stunned by the sudden change in her client. “On the bed? Sure. No problem,” said replied placatingly. “Just...just take it easy, baby. If you cleared it with Donnie, then that’s fine with me.” She scuttled back onto the bed, wearing her smile again, trying to look as compliant and non-threatening as possible. After two years in the business, she’d dealt with enough johns to know the dangerous ones from the ones that were just full of shit. And this character had a seriously bad vibe about him.

No problem, Sarah, she told herself, as the tall lanky man crouched down over the top of her. Just take it one step at a time. Just do what he wants, don’t make a fuss. Don’t do anything to provoke him. She winced slightly as he entered her again, this time roughly, nearly slamming his cock deep into her open cunt. Yeah, that’s it. Just act like a good little slut for him. let him do his thing, and then get the hell out of here. She glanced idly over at her purse on the night stand. And if worse comes to worse, I’ve got pepper spray and a switchblade in my purse. All I’d need is a second or two to distract him, and I could fuck his world up.

“You see, ‘baby’,” he continued, casually, as established a rhythm, “your pal Donnie and I go back a ways. When he got booted out of the army, I was the one who helped him get back on his feet. So now, whenever I feel the need for something a bit more… stimulating, than the usual ‘suck and fuck’, ol’ Donnie hooks me up with one of his girls.”

Ah, shit! she cursed inwardly. ’Special client’ my ass! Donnie, you fucking bastard! No wonder none of the other girls would look me in the face when he called me down! Dammit, Donnie, you prick. The least you could have done was warned me what you were sending me into!

Raoul, however, was enjoying himself far too much to be concerned. “Yeah! Take it, whore! Take it! Take my big fucking dick!” he growled, slamming his manhood into her again, harder, and faster. He was watching her face carefully, noting every twitch or wince of discomfort. This, more than anything, was what he lived for. With Miranda, he was the suave, debonair, loving and thoughtful lover. He was none of those things, of course, but he knew well enough how to play the part. The ancient dried up old bitch afforded him a comfortable lifestyle, yes... but it seriously chaffed his ego to play the docile submissive to her every whim. It was all he could do to resist the urge to slap the arrogant little smirk off her face every time he saw her.

The answer to his problem was simple. Prostitutes. Hookers. For the cost of a few hundred dollars a week, he was able to satisfy all of his sexual urges, and at the same time, take out all of his angst and rage against a living breathing person that wouldn’t fight back. That’s what he loved best about Donnie’s girls. He and Donnie had history, and as long as he kept the ex-Army Ranger rolling in greenbacks, he was content to look the other way if Raoul decided to play a little rough. And tonight, Raoul felt like playing rough.

“See how you like this, puta!” he sneered, slapping hard across the girl’s left breast. The redhead gasped in pain and shock, too stunned to avoid the blow across her other breast. When she saw his hand raise for a third blow, however, she reacted, bringing both legs up over and around his shoulders, pushing her attacker flat onto the bed. Reaching out with her free hand, she grabbed for her purse, her hand closing around the tube of pepper spray... only to cry out in frustration as Raoul counters, pulling her away, and flipping her over into her stomach.

“Bitch!” he growled, grabbing her by the hair, yanking hard. “Ahhh!! What the hell?” he yelped as the scarlet wig came off in his hand, revealing a mane of dark brown hair. “So... you’re just full of surprises, eh, puta?” Sitting down on the small of her back, he pinned her down, holding her still despite her struggles. “You have a lot of spirit in you, my little whore,” he said, reaching down for his pants. “I like that. There is nothing better than taking a girl with spirit... and breaking her.” Retrieving his leather belt, he snapped it loudly a few times to get her attention. Wide-eyed, she glanced back at him over her shoulder, watching with dread as he tapped the strap idly against his palm. “Now... let’s see how many swings it will take to break that spirit!”