The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nerd In Control

mc, mf, ff, md, fd

Synopsis: Tim finds out his girlfriend is actually a mind controlled sex toy. He has a plan to save her, but is betrayed.

“So, necklace or scarf?” Emily Stoke asked her friend Liz over the phone. The bedroom was not large, enough for a queen bed, dresser, and vanity table. There was a small desk with a lap top on it pushed into a corner. It was cozy and Emily liked it that way. The room also had a full-length mirror so Emily could look at herself. She’d absolutely changed so much over the past year and a half.

“Do you want him to see your cleavage?” Liz asked. The phone was resting on top of the dresser with the speaker phone going. This gave Emily the ability to rifle through her clothes while talking to her best friend.

“Absolutely,” Emily said looking at herself in the mirror. She hefted her size double-D breasts. It had been six months since she went and got the surgery, and she never regretted it. Now she looked like a woman again. Granted whenever she moved, and even in most cases when she didn’t move, her very large muscles would show. She was wearing a black dress that had an opening for her six-pack abs to show, and was cut low to show off her breasts, and simple straps to let people see her muscular shoulders. The bottom of the dress was cut at mid-thigh, so her thick leg muscles could be seen, and her calf muscles were on prominent display with her three-inch heels. The only dramatic change was she had her bleach blond hair put up with bobby pins to let her neck and ears breathe. Usually, she let her blond hair go wild, but this was a date.

“Necklace,” Liz said. “I can’t believe you’re going out with that geek.”

“He’s not a geek,” Emily defended. “He’s a nerd, there’s a difference.”

“He’s a librarian,” Liz shot back. “He’s a scrawny, glasses wearing, socially awkward, nerd. I don’t know what the difference between nerd and geek is.”

“Geek is socially awkward that doesn’t know anything,” Emily said holding up two necklaces to her chest. “Nerd is a socially awkward that is interesting to talk to. Besides if he keeps exercising Tim will bulk up. I really want to see him in a skintight shirt where you can see his abs through it.”

“I’m sure your comic book nerd would love to have the body of one of his heroes,” Liz joked.

“You should have seen his jaw drop when he saw my abs through that Power Girl costume, he helped me with,” Emily said with a smile. Just then there was a knock on the door to Emily’s apartment. “He’s here,” Emily said with an excited jump. “Damn, he’s early.”

Emily didn’t run but walked quickly to open the door. There was the man that Emily was crushing over. He didn’t look like much. His brown hair was straight and needed to be trimmed. His glasses were large and black rimmed. His face was lightly tanned from the jogging he’d been doing lately. He also had a pleasant face that looked like a triangle down to his pointy chin. He did have a thin body, but over the past few months he and Emily had been getting to know each other, he’d been exercising at her gym, and had started to bulk up. Officially this was their first date.

“I know it is traditional to bring a woman some flowers on their first date,” Tim said holding up something wrapped in tissue paper, “but I got you a different kind of bouquet.” In his hand were a dozen wooden sticks, with different protein bars at their ends. It was a bouquet of Emily’s favorite exercise snack, CLIF bars.

“You know me so well,” Emily said taking the bouquet and giving Tim a quick peck on the cheek. “Come on in. I’m not quite ready to go yet.”

Tim came into the small living room of the apartment and sat down on Emily’s little used couch before her little used television set. Emily went back to her bedroom with a huge smile on her face.

“Did he bring you flowers?” Liz asked over the phone.

“Better,” Emily said blushing. “He knows I’m allergic to flowers, so he brought me a dozen CLIF bars on shish kabob skewers.”

“You’re going to make him wait, right?” Liz asked.

“Only for a little bit,” Emily said checking her lipstick. “I don’t want to show how eager I am.”

“That’s my girl,” Liz said.

“I’ve got another call,” Emily said. “I’ll call you later.”

“You better,” Liz threatened, “I want details.”

Emily smiled at this. She pressed the button on her phone to take the call, leaving it on speaker phone. There was no one there. Emily shrugged and then with one more quick check that she looked amazing, she put on her own glasses, gold wire rimmed that made her blue eyes pop, she went out to Tim.

“You look amazing,” Tim said standing from the couch.

Emily went up and pressed her body against his and her hand started rubbing his crotch for a stroke or two. He was already very hard. “Thanks, you should appreciate it,” Emily said looking Tim up and down. “You look dashing too.”

“To the movies then,” Tim said offering his arm to her. Emily took it gladly and the two went out for the night.

Predictably the movie was a superhero movie since it was Emily looking into who and what superheroes were so she could get into cosplay. Months ago she met Tim at the library, where he worked, and since he owned a sewing machine, they started spending lots of time together. All through the movie Emily was nuzzled up against Tim and would occasionally reach down and feel his hard dick through his pants. Her mouth watered at the thought of putting his large man meat into her mouth.

At the family restaurant after the movie the two talked more than they ate. Emily talked about how a year and a half before she just one day didn’t like how she looked and started getting into exercising and dieting really hard. Somehow she got into being the official accountant for all of the fitness trainers in the area. Emily told the story, again, how she came in second at a female fitness competition. She even openly talked about how she lost so much fat on her body her breasts vanished, so she got implants to make up for what she lost. Emily was also very open on wearing outfits that showed off her legs, abs, cleavage, and shoulders, showing what she worked so hard to acquire. It also helped to attract clients for her other job as a fitness trainer.

Tim talked about how he always loved learning things, and books in general. When he was in grade school and found out you could get a degree in library science, that was the only job he wanted from then on. Tim talked about volunteering at the library as young as he was allowed. Tim joked he was never without a book, and even on his phone he had three books going at once. Tim also talked about his family being poor meant that he had to be resourceful so learned how to do just about anything and everything and was a part time handyman at the apartments where he lived.

The two talked about how Emily had gone into the library one day wondering how to get into something she’d heard about, cosplay. Tim was all for showing her books on superheroes, and the colorful costumes they wore. When Emily admitted she knew nothing about how to make anything with needle and thread, Tim offered to help her out. He at least had a sewing machine. He also knew how to do many things, and what he didn’t know he looked up. This was two months ago, and Emily all but dragged him to the gym she went to. This was their first date, and Emily had slipped her shoe off and was using her toes to feel if Tim was still hard, and he absolutely was. Briefly Emily wondered if it was healthy for a guy to be hard for that long.

The pair ended their night with a walk down by the river. Tim insisted that Emily take his jacket. It was cold and she was barely wearing anything. Emily at first resisted the act of chivalry, but then eventually gave in when she had to admit to herself that when not jogging it was cold to wear such little clothing outside. The fact that she covered up her shoulders and cleavage did give her a moment of pause. She wanted to show off her body. That’s when she realized the only person to show her body off to was Tim, and he was going to see plenty in a few minutes.

A few minutes later Tim was escorting Emily to her apartment door. That awkward moment when two people had to part came. They had spent all night together, enjoyed themselves, and they were going to end it.

“That was the best night I’ve had, ever,” Tim said to Emily as she unlocked her apartment door.

“Same here,” Emily said turning around in her doorway with a huge grin on her face. “I want to do that again, and then some?”

“How much more is ‘some’?” Tim asked.

Emily grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him in for a long hot hard kiss. The two locked lips, moved tongues, and their heads changed position looking for that perfect fitting. Emily pulled Tim in with her hand and lips, and then kicked the door closed. While Emily kissed Tim, her fingers reached behind her and unzipped the back of her black dress. The dress fell to the floor, and soon her strapless bra also landed on the ground. She stood only in her thin lacy black thong panties. Her body was glorious with her full round breasts, slick and smooth flanks, ribbed with muscles. She had the look of both hard with muscles, and smooth with perfect skin. Her nipples were pointing out, hard and erect.

“Emily,” Tim said as Emily broke off her kiss and dropped to her knees. “You don’t have to do this.”

“I want this,” Emily said unzipping Tim’s fly. She undid the buckle on his slacks, and the button too. Then she pulled the pants down and his black boxer-briefs too. His cock was average in all ways, but to Emily it was amazing. She put her lips around it and pushed her face forward. Tim’s dick was circumcised, very red, had numerous veins on it, and felt amazing inside of Emily’s mouth. She felt him filling her face. He sucked him in, feeling the flesh be pulled forward. It felt great that his cock slid into her mouth so well, so easily, and so fulfilling. Emily felt the head of his dick tickling the back of her throat. Then she pushed all the way, and her nose was buried in his dark curly hair above his cock. The end of his manhood was in Emily’s throat, threatening to cut off her airway.

Emily started to suck. She pulled his cock out, halfway, and then sucked him back in. Her hands were rubbing and massaging his balls. She would occasionally rub just under his sack, or between his balls and dick, and then sometimes just above his cock. She would take his dick all the way out to lick the length of it. She would suck hard on just the head of his manhood.

“I’m going to cum,” Tim said leaning against the door and his cock standing out before him.

Emily buried his dick as far as it would go down her throat. She felt the splash of cum inside of her neck. It felt warm and sticky as it slid down her throat and into her belly. She pumped his rod over and over in her hand with the muscles in her forearm bulging as she milked him. Over and over there was shot after shot of the swelling cock in her mouth and the flow of cum into her body. Emily felt her pussy wet and hot.

“That was amazing,” Tim said looking down at Emily. She grinned and stood up to face Tim and look him eye to eye.

“I’m glad you liked it,” Emily said pushing her naked breasts up against Tim’s clothed chest. “I liked it too.” Emily was grabbing and kneading his cock that had started to go soft. Now with her fingers and strong hand it was reversing course.

“Should I return the favor in the bedroom?” Tim asked with a smile.

Emily gave a sly grin at this. “Maybe not on the first date,” Emily said. “But I do want you to know I will give you a blowjob anytime and anywhere you want.”

Tim froze. “What was that?” He asked.

Emily noticed a shift but from sexy to something like alarm, but she said again, “I will give you a blowjob anytime and anywhere you want.” Emily noticed that Tim’s stiffening cock stopped getting hard, and quickly softened.

“I need to go,” Tim said. He quickly pulled up his boxer-briefs and slacks, and before he even finished with the buckle Tim was out the door and closing it behind him.

Emily had no idea what was going on. She stood there, in her small living room, mostly naked, and very perplexed. She really did have a good time on their date. She really did enjoy talking with Tim. Emily especially liked feeling his dick down her throat. He seemed to enjoy himself. Why the sudden dash out the door?

A week later Emily stormed down between tall shelves of books. She looked pissed and hurt in her bright pink exercise outfit. She was headed for the one person that had made her feel as pissed off as she looked. Her wild blond hair was blown back as her powerful legs carried her muscular frame right at Tim.

Tim was shelving books from a flimsy metal cart and didn’t even see Emily until she was three feet behind him. He almost dropped the book he had in his hand when he saw her but caught it just in time. “Emily,” Tim said in shock.

“Tim,” Emily said with her hands on her hips. “You’ve been avoiding me. You don’t answer your phone, or texts, or voice mails, or emails. So, what’s going on? Is it me? Did I push things too far too fast with, you know?”

“Emily,” Tim said putting the book down and giving her his full attention. “You weren’t yourself the other night.”

“Really, who was I?” Emily asked still mad. “Did you want me to be someone else? Should I have been Super Girl, or She Hulk? What do you want Tim?”

“I want to not know you are a brainwashed sex slave,” Tim said, and both stopped talking.

“What?” Emily asked after a very long pause.

“The night of our date I heard someone call you and say a phrase and you started calling him Master and all this,” Tim stated. “I heard him tell you that you really wanted my, uh penis, and in addition to our kiss goodnight you would give me a BJ. Then he told you that you would give me a BJ anywhere and anytime I wanted one, but that we would never have sex since you are his sex slave.”

“Tim,” Emily said thinking about what he just said, “that is the stupidest thing you could possibly say right now.”

“Give me a BJ, right here and now,” Tim said.

Instantly Emily found herself falling to her knees. The need, want, desire, craving, yearning, and must have of Tim’s dick in between her lips hit like a book falling from a top shelf. There was nothing she could think of except for sucking on Tim’s cock. Why she was mad at him. The whole reason she blew off a client to be there. All extra thoughts in her head were pushed to the side. Emily’s only reason for being right then was to draw Tim’s dick so deep inside of her that it filled her throat.

“Okay, that’s enough of that,” Tim said pulling Emily’s hands away from his zipper. “Come on, snap out of it.”

“I want to suck your cock,” Emily said dazed. “I really, really, really want to suck on your cock.”

“I know because you are brainwashed to think that,” Tim said holding onto Emily’s hands. “Did you want to a minute ago?”

“No,” Emily admitted as she started to calm down. “Now I want to because you want me to.”

“Does that make sense to you?” Tim asked.

Emily stopped her struggling and Tim let go of her hands. She knew she was strong enough to have gotten free, but there was something Tim was saying that sounded important. “I want to give you a blow job because you want me to give you a blowjob,” Emily said sounding perplexed. “I still want to give you a blowjob, but now, I know you don’t want me to, so the feeling is fading. Tim, what is going on?”

Tim sighed. “I told you,” Tim said soothingly. “I heard someone say a phrase to you and it seemed to drop you into some kind of hypnotic trance or something. Check your phone and see if you got a call right after your friend Liz and before our date.”

Emily smirked and pulled her phone out of her back pocket. She scrolled through her calls and then came upon the week before. She got a curious and concerned look on her face, furrowing her brow. “There was a call,” she said as if talking to herself. “This number has called me multiple times. Why have I not noticed this?”

“I heard him tell you to forget that he called,” Tim offered. Tim then looked around and then said, “I think we might need more privacy. Let’s go to the far study room so we can talk.”

Minutes later Tim had led Emily to one of the far, and rarely used, study rooms. It was a desk and two chairs. Tim closed the door and locked it. Then he drew the blinds closed. Emily was already sitting down and waiting for Tim. Tim gently sat down giving Emily his full attention.

“Tell me everything you remember,” Emily said.

“I couldn’t sit still on your couch that night,” Tim said. “I got up and was looking around your place. I was checking out books on your one shelf, and I heard you hang up on Liz. Then I heard this guy’s voice over your phone. He said this phrase to you, and I heard you distinctly say, ‘I will obey.’”

“What was the phrase?” Emily asked.

“If I say it, you’ll slip into a hypnotic trance, right?” Tim asked.

“I have no idea, try it,” Emily encouraged.

“Fine,” Tim said. “Slave Twenty-one, serve and obey.”

“I will obey,” Emily said in a monotone with a far off look in her eyes.

“There we go,” Tim said as if matter of fact. “Emily, wake up and remember me putting you into this trance.”

Emily blinked a bit and then looked around. “Oh shit,” she said. “Oh shit, you really did put me in a trance, or something. It was like my mind was so open that anything could have been put into it. Shit, what else did this guy tell me to do?”

Tim closed his eyes to think. “He said that he saw you posted on your social media calendar that you had a date that night,” Tim said, “and he wanted you to have a wonderful time. He said you really wanted my penis and would tease my penis all night. That was when you first called him ‘Master.’ He said that when the night ended, and we had our good night kiss that you would give me the best blowjob you could. Then you confirmed the command calling him ‘Master’ again. Then he told you that you would give me a blowjob anytime and anywhere I wanted one, and that you would instantly crave giving me a blowjob ten times more than you’ve ever wanted to give someone head before. You again confirmed. Then he told you that you would never have sex with me because you were his sex slave, and only his sex slave, and he didn’t like to share. You again confirmed this. He told you to forget the phone call when you woke up, and then he woke you up.”

Emily’s eyes were wide behind her glasses. “I wonder what else he made me do?” Emily asked in a scared voice. “Tim, make me remember what he made me do, please.”

“Is that such a good idea?” Tim asked.

“No,” Emily admitted. “But, I need to know. Please, make me remember.”

Tim sighed and let his breath out slowly with closed eyes. “Okay,” he finally said with his eyes still closed, “Slave twenty-one, serve and obey.”

“I will obey,” Emily stated in her monotone voice.

“Emily, I want you to consciously remember everything done to you in this trance like state, and everything you were told to forget,” Tim said opening his eyes and looking at the entrance woman. “Now wake up.”

Emily blinked a few times, and then seemed to stare off into the distance. “OH FUCK!” Emily said as if she just remembered something very important that she had forgotten until just then. “OH FUCK!” She looked down at her ripped body and said, “OH FUCK!” She flexed her arms and the muscles bulged. “Oh fuck,” she said and then something else came to her and an angry look came over her face. “Fuck,” she said as she seemed to calm down. She looked at Tim and there was redness to her face as she looked at him. “Fuck,” she said again as if this time it was more of a question.

Tim got up and went to her and hugged her. Emily hugged back. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and sobs were coming from her throat. Emily held onto Tim with her strong arms, and Tim held onto her, giving her a lifeline. “Don’t let go,” Emily whispered.

“Never,” Tim answered.

The two sank to the floor and the two still held each other. Emily’s tears staining Tim’s shirt. Tim trying very hard not to think about her firm breasts pushing against his chest. The two just sat there and held onto each other as the tears fell. Long minutes passed and the tears slowed. The sobbing slowed. Then the pauses were long enough to say that both had stopped.

“Okay, now you can let go,” Emily stated.

“I’m here if you need me,” Tim said. “So, you remember?”

“OH, fuck yeah,” Emily said. “That dick Tommy had some weird glowing red crystal, and he hypnotized me with it.”

“How so?” Tim asked.

“I was out with friends, a year and a half ago,” Emily said putting her back against the wall. “Tommy was one of my friend’s little brother, and he tracked us down to the bar we had gone to. Then he pulls out this glowing red crystal that sort of looked like a devil’s head. I remember not being able to take my eyes off it, or then even think. He implanted that trigger into my mind then. Then he told me that I was too fat, which I was, and I needed to really get into diet and exercise to become a real fitness model. At the time I was working for an accountant, so exercising wasn’t something I did on the regular. Well, it was after that.”

“This Tommy guy wanted you to become buff?” Tim asked.

“I think Tommy has a thing for dominating strong women,” Emily said. “That asshole. I remember he only had sex with me one time, sort of. Oh God, Liz is under his control too. He had Liz and I have sex with him, but with the two of us teasing him, he climaxed before he could stick it in either one of us. Fuck, Liz, and I had sex, often. Oh, I’m really going to need some time to process that. That was also the night that Tommy told me to get a big boob job.”

“They do look good on you,” Tim said.

“Thanks,” Emily said hefting her breasts. “Okay, yes, they look good on me. I did look like a boy when I didn’t have them. Still, it wasn’t my choice. Okay, I remember now, Tommy told me to get into Cosplay. I can’t really give him too much shit for that. It did bring me to you.”

Emily leaned over and kissed Tim full on the lips. Tim kissed back with tenderness and love. “I’ll be sure to thank Tommy after I finish kicking the crap out of him,” Tim said when the two broke off their kiss.

“Did you try distancing yourself from me because I’m Tommy’s slave?” Emily asked.

“No,” Tim said in an honest tone. “I knew the power I could have over you with just a few words and it scared me. I didn’t want to believe that all I needed was to ask for a BJ and you’d give me one. When you repeated what Tommy had said over the phone word for word, I knew that it was all real. I knew I could not only get you into bed, but you would do anything I wanted. It wouldn’t be your choice. I want a relationship with you, not have you act like a sex doll.”

“You don’t want me to be your sex doll,” Emily said with a smirk, “that’s a disappointment.”

“Maybe not all the time,” Tim said. “I want you for you, not a zombie like obedient automaton. It scared me that I would be tempted by the full control I have over you and go way too far.”

“You, I like, and trust,” Emily said poking Tim in the ribs. “Tommy is an asshole. I want nothing to do with him.”

Tim sat there, thinking. “We can’t leave the glowing red crystal he used on you, in Tommy’s hands,” Tim finally said. “We need to figure out a way to get it back, and free everyone else under his control.”

The two sat there and thought in silence until Emily spoke up, “I could seduce him.”

“No,” Tim said shaking his head. “He wouldn’t go for it. He knows that you went on a date with me. He told you to give me a blow-job any time I wanted. To him, you are probably written off. He would know something was up as soon as you tried something. You said your friend Liz is also under his control.”

“Yeah, from what I now remember,” Emily stated. “He made Liz get really big breasts, and has her come over all the time to use those breasts on his dick.”

“I’m betting that Tommy has a problem keeping a schedule,” Tim said.

Emily looked up at this. “Why do you say that?” She asked.

Tim smiled as he said, “How did Tommy know you were going on a date?”

Emily blinked, and then blushed. “I put it on my calendar, on my online profile.”

Tim nodded his head. “I’m betting he has your calendar and his linked,” Tim said. “I’m betting he has that with his other women too. We need Liz to add something to her calendar to get her to seduce Tommy, and get that crystal.”

Emily was already reaching for her phone. “I wonder if she’ll go for it?” She asked.

“If not,” Tim said as Emily started the call, “you’re number twenty-one. She can’t be that far away in number.”

A plan was formulated. A plan was executed. Days later Tim was reading on Emily’s couch when Liz came into Emily’s apartment, without knocking or even checking to see if the door was unlocked. Liz looked like a teenage boy’s wet dream. Her hair was a bright artificial red color. Her eyes were dazzling green with colored contact lenses. Her body was lightly padded, but still firm with muscles that added definition. Liz’s breasts were the size of basketballs sticking out on her chest obscenely with her nipples barely covered with a tight spandex top that accented their spherical nature. Liz was also wearing a micro skirt that would have answered the question of if she was wearing panties when she bent over. Bending over might have been difficult with her six inch stiletto heels. Liz moved like she was begging for sex. In short Liz looked like a hooker.

“Hey Nerd,” Liz said seeing Tim.

“Liz, always a pleasure,” Tim answered.

“What’s that you’re reading?” Liz asked.

“This is a book about theories of how birds evolved,” Tim answered

“You are such a nerd,” Liz said shaking her head.

“Did the plan work?” Tim asked.

Liz showed a small purple velvet bag with a golden string pulled tight to close it. “The asshole was keeping it with his keys and wallet,” Liz said with a grin. “I used it on him just like you suggested, getting a list of women he’s controlling. I have it on my phone. Then I wiped his memory of the crystal and ever using it on anyone. I can’t wait to tell Emily. Where’s my girl?”

“She’s in her room,” Tim answered. “She was yelling at a client, but it’s quiet now, so either she’s fuming or things have died down.”

Liz walked over to the bedroom door in her tall shoes and gently knocked after listening for a bit. “Emily,” Liz said opening the door and popping her head in.

“Yeah, hey,” Emily said tapping away on her laptop. “Come on in, I’m just finishing up something. Some idiot is spending more money than she’s bringing in, and somehow that’s my fault. How did it go?”

“Fine,” Liz said taking a seat on Emily’s bed. “After you and the nerd out there freed me from Tommy’s control I realized I was programmed to give Tommy a titty-fuck once a week. This time I was awake and aware and was able to see the hypno-jewel right there on his dresser. I took it, mesmerized him, and got the names of everyone under his control. You’re on that list too.”

“Ha, not anymore,” Emily laughed humorlessly.

“You didn’t have fun together?” Liz asked trying to sound neutral.

“Liz, you’re my best friend,” Emily said sending an email. “I love you, but I don’t want to fuck you.”

“Oh,” Liz said and then slowly pulled the red crystal from its velvet pouch. It did resemble a head with horns. The wire wrapped around the crystal and leading to the chain it was hanging from made the appearance of facial features more apparent. Liz clearly had a minor internal struggle, and then made a decision. Liz stood up.

“Now that you’re free of Tommy’s control,” Emily said closing down her laptop and turning around. “You could—.”

There before Emily’s eyes was the red devil’s head crystal. It did glow gently. Liz could see the reflection of the red glow in her best friend’s eyes. Those eyes were frozen on the crystal and started to glaze over.

Liz licked dry lips as she watched her best friend fall under her power, or at least open her mind. “You are now my slave,” Liz said quietly. “You will obey me one hundred percent.” Emily said nothing. “Stand up,” Liz commanded and watched as Emily rose from her computer chair effortlessly. “Take off your clothes,” Liz commanded. Then there was a cough, a normal cough coming from the living room. “I should go take care of that nerd boyfriend of yours. Of course he’s not going to be your boyfriend any longer.”

Liz looked back, and realized she had missed the good part. Emily stood in her bedroom completely naked. Her large augmented breasts stood out on her chest. Muscles rippled down her arms, on her shoulders, across her chest, under her breasts, giving definition to Emily’s abs, legs, and calf muscles. Liz licked dry lips again and softly said, “I’m going to love fucking you.”

Tim looked up as Liz left Emily’s bedroom. “Still at it?” Tim asked Liz.

“She’s not herself right now,” Liz said keeping the devil head crystal behind her. “Say, you’ve got a big brain on your shoulders. Can you help me with something?”

“Sure, always happy to help,” Tim said closing his book. Tim looked up from where he was still sitting on the couch and asked, “What can I—.” Before Tim’s bespectacled face, swung the mind controlling devil jewel. Thoughts ended and Tim’s mind was not under his control.

Liz looked at him and scoffed. “Okay Tim, you are now mine and will obey me one hundred percent,” Liz said looking at him, not impressed. “Stand up, and strip naked,” Liz commanded.

Tim pulled on the back of his shirt, and in one movement it was off his body, showing a thin, but fit top. He didn’t have abs, but he didn’t have much fat either. Tim slid down his pants and red boxers without taking off his belt. Tim had small dark hairs on his legs, and his dick sat there like a lump, not limp, but more pulled in and waiting.

“You’re not much to look at, are you,” Liz said looking him up and down. “I am however. I am your sex goddess. There is no God to you, only me. I am the living embodiment of sex to you. When you think of me you get hard, all the way hard. When you see me, your dick starts to drip pre-cum. My voice sounds like erotic promises of orgasms without end. You cum when I tell you to cum. If I ever touch your dick, you will cum so hard and squirt so many times, you will pass out. That’s how erotic, I, your sex Goddess, is to you.”

Tim let out a grunt as his dick had gone from being pulled in from the coolness of Emily’s apartment, to its full length, engorged with blood, and the ‘T’ shaped tip dripping fluid. Tim still looked straight ahead, but Liz filled his vision and instantly Tim’s dick started to jump. Tim’s hands were clenching and unclenching as sexual desire for the woman with red hair and colossal breasts was all he could see.

“Yeah,” Liz said, “just stand there. Guys just aren’t doing it for me anymore. Oh Slave Emily, come out here. I have something to tell you.”

Into the living room walked the enslaved blond woman. Her eyes were still glazed over, and she walked with her hands at her sides. She looked at Tim, standing there naked with his dick fully erect, and didn’t react. Emily looked at Liz and waited.

Liz looked over her slave, and walked around the motionless blond. “Oh Emily, I really hate what Tommy did to me,” Liz said stroking up Emily’s bare back. “I hate that he made me have to wear six inch heels. I hate that he made me get these ridiculous size breasts. I hate that he made me his own personal fuck toy. What I don’t hate is that he woke me up to the joys of the female flesh. I don’t think I was a lesbian before Tommy, but I sure as hell am now. You, my deal slave Emily, are now a lesbian too. From this moment forward you will find no joy in having sex with men, or even the idea of having sex with men. You will get aroused and start to get wet when you think of having sex with women. You will, from now on, only find sex enjoyable if it is with another woman.”

Liz walked around Emily to face her slave. “I am not just your ideal woman,” Liz said with a grin. “I am your sex Goddess. I am everything you could possibly associate with sex in human form. I am beyond sexual perfection in your eyes. I am supernaturally sexy to the point I am so powerful that there is no God, but I am in His place, and I am your Goddess. When you think of me you are as aroused as you can be without climaxing. When you see me juices flood your pussy and out of it. When I fuck you, your orgasms will be mind shatteringly extraordinary to the point you nearly pass out. When you have an orgasm, caused by me, you will climax for five minutes straight, at least. You will love your Goddess. No, you will worship your Goddess. Anything your Goddess says is beyond true, and is a complete and total universal fact. All that matters in this universe is your Goddess. All that you desire in existence is the pleasure of your Goddess. The only thing you can conceive of thinking about, is serving your Goddess. Emily, I am your Goddess. Now, wake up, both of you.”

Tim let out a grunt that was more pain than anything. Emily shrieked and dropped to her knees in subjugation to Liz. Liz laughed and looked over at Tim. “It’s good to be the queen or Goddess in this case,” Liz said to Tim as he seemed to try and move his feet. “Oh my poor ‘Y’ chromosome slave can’t have his Goddess. Well you can give me a gift. Cum for me slave.”

Tim’s eyes went wide for a second as his hard and painfully inflated cock shot out a rope of cum that was larger and went further than anything before in his life. The next shot was equally as large and forceful. A third rope, and then a forth, and after the seventh cum shot from Tim’s cock, and it was clear the force of his blasts was dying down, did the cum stop coming.

Liz was laughing. “Oh that is precious,” Liz said clapping her hands, once. “I may not like men, but I do think I like ordering them around. What about you Slave Emily, do you like ordering around men?”

“If you like it, my Goddess,” Emily said lifting her eyes to Liz’s knees, “then I worship it.”

“Maybe I just like having control,” Liz said mostly to herself. “I like, Slave, to have you between my legs licking and sucking, and bringing me to orgasm. So worship my clit, slave.”

“Yes my Goddess,” Emily said and with hands that were shaking she unzipped the micro skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Then Emily slid down the red thong lace panties that Liz had been wearing. Liz’s shaved pussy was smooth, wet, and already swollen. Emily didn’t hesitate, as soon as Liz’s forbidden entrance was revealed, the blond woman’s face was buried in it.

“Oh, that’s great,” Liz said holding Emily’s head to her crotch. Liz let her head roll back, and then realized she was being restricted. Liz reached behind her and unzipped the spandex top she had on, and it sprang off like an overstretched rubber band. Pale nipples stood out on her gargantuan breasts. Liz’s breasts were so large that even without a top on, they were touching. Liz pulled up the nipple on one breast and licked and sucked on it.

Liz had a massive jolt of pleasure when Emily did something, and Liz fell back onto the couch. “Whoa,” Liz said trying to sit up a bit. “You’re doing something right down there, slave. Yes, keep doing that. Use your fingers. Oh! Yes! YES! I’m going to cum! I want you to cum, slave!”

If Emily responded it didn’t come out. What did come out was over a cup of pussy juice from between Emily’s legs. It sprayed like a fire hose from between her legs, and then her body started to shake and quiver. All the while Emily was still pleasuring her Goddess.

Liz’s eyes crossed as the orgasm ripped through her. It was like there was a lightning bolt at her clit, and it was going through every cell in her body. Liz wasn’t sure if she was even breathing as the orgasm exploded inside of her. Liz felt the sexual energy frying every nerve in her body. She felt her pussy detonate from Emily’s tongue. Liz was almost in pain from how good her orgasm felt.

“WOW!” Liz screamed. “Okay,” Liz said trying to form coherent thought as the orgasm was slowly subsiding. “I,” Liz got out before another feeling overtook her. It was one of another orgasm forcing its way into her without being able to stop it. “Wha—.” Liz got out before the orgasm pounded out all thought, all coherence, and all ability for Liz to say anything. Liz’s body went into overload as her pussy clenched and unclenched on Emily’s tongue and fingers. Liz was drooling without realizing it as the orgasm pulled her mind into a dark void of pleasure. Liz realized there was a problem as the orgasm crashed over her and crumpled her psyche into a pinpoint of pleasure.

Liz was starting to come back from her orgasm, and felt another one building, quickly. “Something’s wr—.” Liz got out as her latest orgasm took over. Liz’s arms and legs shook like she was being electrocuted. Liz’s pussy opened up, and half a liter of cum juices shot out of her in an imitation of a waterfall going up. Even if Liz could have gotten her eyes to work, she wouldn’t have seen anything for they were rolled back into her head until only the white’s showed.

Liz was coming down, and knew she had one chance. As soon as her tongue worked, as soon as her lips were under her control, even without the ability to see Liz shouted, “STOP!” Instantly Emily stopped licking and rubbing, and sucking, and fingering. Liz fell off the couch, and onto the floor. She leaned over, and was against the hairy legs of Tim, still standing there, still with a fully erect cock. “Oh God, move,” Liz said pushing his legs away as she fell fully onto the floor. Liz was laughing and breathing hard as she rolled onto her back on the floor with her eyes closed even though they were finally pointing the correct way. “That was great,” Liz said swallowing to wet her dry throat. “I think Tommy made me multi-orgasmic or something.”

Liz was getting her strength back. She kept her eyes closed as she felt her body cool down from the amazing orgasms she just had. “You are fantastic,” Liz said rocking her head back and forth. Liz tried to look at Emily, still between Liz’s legs, but Liz’s breasts were too large and in the way. “What we need to do,” Liz was saying getting up onto her elbows, “is—.” The devil head crystal was before Liz’s eyes. Liz let out a grunt before all thoughts were gone, and her mind was open to anything she was told.

“Tell Emily you are not her Goddess, she does not have to obey you, and she is her own person,” Tim said holding the crystal.

Liz’s mind was not under her own control, and she could only do what she was told. “Emily, I am not your Goddess,” Liz said in a monotone voice, “you do not have to obey me. You are your own person.”

“FUCK!” Emily said jumping up. “That bitch!” She looked down at Liz and seemed to melt. “That sexy, sexy, bitch,” Emily said and shook her head. “Quick, Tim, use the crystal on me so I don’t find her attractive anymore.”

Tim held up the crystal to Emily’s unblinking eyes. Instantly Emily’s mind shut down. “You do not find Liz sexually attractive anymore,” Tim said lowering the jewel. “All commands Liz has given you no longer work. Wake up.”

Emily sighed and looked down at Liz. “You bitch,” Emily said mad at the red head still propped up on her elbows and with a distant look to her artificially bright green eyes. Emily looked over at Tim and saw he was sporting a huge erection. “What’s with you?”

“I still see her as my sex Goddess,” Tim answered. “I can’t think of anyone sexier than her.”

“Great way to make a girl feel special,” Emily said and then it dawned on her. “Wait, if you are so sexually infatuated with her, how did you use the crystal to free me?”

Tim grunted with arousal when he looked down at Liz, and another drop of pre-cum fell from his erect cock. “Because I am in love with you, not her,” Tim said.

“Ah,” Emily said and gave Tim a full body hug. Her naked body pressed up against his naked body. Emily felt Tim’s cock start to slide into her still wet and hot pussy as nature intended. Emily quickly stepped back and both looked down at Tim’s hard member. “We should really do something about that,” Emily said.

“Right now everything sounds sexual,” Tim commented.

Many days later things seemed to calm down for everyone. The many women on Tommy’s list were given back their free will, and lives. Liz was no longer trying to enslave women, but trying to get into their beds the old fashion way. Emily and Tim had put the mind controlling crystal in a safe deposit box that was paid for the next fifty years. The two were also coming to terms with what they had done to each other before the crystal was packed away.

“I can’t believe I let you do this to me,” Tim said breathing hard as they ran into Emily’s apartment. Tim was drenched with sweat and he fell onto her living room floor. His hair was cut shorter. His shoulders and arms were filling out. Emily loved the fact that when they went for their morning jog Tim had started not wearing a shirt. He was starting to get abs.

“You’re the one that wanted more muscle tone,” Emily said in her tight blue two piece jogging outfit. “Besides this is just cardio. I could use that mind controlling phrase on you and make you love working out.”

“Then I’d have nothing to complain about,” Tim said with his face in the floor. “Is this payback for taking you to an art museum last night?”

“No I enjoyed that,” Emily said going into her kitchen and getting a glass of water. “You’ve opened my eyes to seeing how art influences everything. No, making you jog an extra mile today was to make you all hot and sweaty. I like seeing you hot and sweaty.”

Tim rolled over onto his back and looked at the blank ceiling. “There are more enjoyable ways of making me hot and sweaty, and you too for that matter,” Tim said from the floor.

“Oh really,” Emily said with a grin looking down at him. “How do you plan on keeping me all hot and sweaty?”

“I’ll use that post hypnotic phrase on you and make you my sex slave,” Tim said with a crooked grin.

“Ha, not without my permission,” Emily said. “Which, I now give you. Instant obey, you are now my nerd in control.”

Tim’s eyes shot open and he sat up. “Oh, I’m in control am I?” Tim said with a grin. “Instant obey, you are now my muscle babe slave.”

Emily stood straight with her hands at her sides and her eyes fixed forward. “I will obey,” She said in a monotone voice.

“It’s not fair you get to wear a top and I don’t,” Tim said with a grin. “Take off your top, slave.”

“I will obey,” Emily said and unzipped the front of her blue exercise outfit. Her large breasts sprang out of the tight constricting top, and her nipples instantly became erect. Tim leaned down and started to lick and suck them.

“You are aroused by this slave,” Tim said as he continued to use his mouth on her tits. “Your body is getting turned on more and more by me playing with your nipples and breasts. All you can do is stand there and let me make you hotter and hotter.”

Emily groaned. She let out in a gasp, “I will obey.”

Tim switched breasts. His hands were cupping and groping them. Emily was sweating more than when she was jogging as her breathing became labored. Tim moved up to Emily’s mouth and gave her long passionate full lipped kisses. All the while he was pulling on her nipples, flicking the tips, pinching her delicate areolas. Emily’s kissing was being interrupted by her inability to keep in her moans of pleasure.

Tim backed up and sank to his knees. He started rubbing his hands all over Emily’s thick muscular legs. His fingers trailed up her calf muscles. His digits ran along the inside of her legs. Finger tips started brushing her sex that was starting to leak through her tight blue jogging shorts. Tim unsnapped the front of her shorts, and pulled them down to show her tight blue panties. He slid his fingers under the cloth, feeling how wet she was as her pussy opened and tried to grab hold of his probing tips.

“Your whole body is tingling with sexual pleasure,” Tim said as sweat ran down Emily’s flush body. “You are aroused almost to the point of climaxing, but you will stay there. You will be aroused, highly aroused, and it will not go away, it will not diminish, you will constantly feel it until you make me ejaculate. Then you too will orgasm, and the sexual tension will be released.”

Tim stood up and walked into the kitchen. He got his own glass of water and came back. “When I snap my fingers you will wake up, aroused, and needy for sex. You will seduce me, not remembering that you gave me full control over you,” Tim said with a wicked grin. He snapped his fingers.

Emily came alive and her hands went straight for her pussy. “Oh fuck, what the hell,” Emily said looking around.

“You have such a potty mouth on you,” Tim said with a smile.

“It keeps my tongue active so I can lick your dick,” Emily said coming up on Tim. “I think that is just what I’m going to do.”

“I’m not in the mood for a blow-job,” Tim said walking away.

Emily started to dance her naked body out in the open. The drapes on the windows were open, and anyone outside could see a nearly naked woman moving her body that wordlessly screamed she was ready for sex. “I could get you in the mood,” Emily said moving and touching her sweaty body. She licked her lips and her eyes were hooded and needy. “What can I do to make you in the mood?”

Tim walked up to her moving and writhing body and looked her up and down. “I don’t know?” Tim said sounding mock questioningly.

Emily’s eyes flashed a moment of brilliance. “I have an idea,” Emily said and ran into her bedroom.

“How concerned should I be?” Tim asked.

“This was going to be a birthday present for you, but I’m horny now,” Emily said, her voice muffled in her bedroom.

“Is it going to be a dart gun filled with liquid Viagra?” Tim joked.

“That’ll be Christmas,” Emily joked back.

“How long is this going to take?” Tim asked after a minute.

“How about now,” Emily said coming to the door of her bedroom. She had changed clothes and was now wearing a sexualized superhero costume. Her outfit was red, white, and blue in stars and stripes, very patriotic. There was a star shaped opening centered on her navel and showing off her abs. The entire outfit was tight on her arms leading to gloves. Her hips were sheathed in skin tight blue fabric, and the rest of the outfit was very revealing of her shoulders, cleavage and legs. Her bare back was wide open with again a star pattern. The bottom on the outfit could have been a pair of panties for how short and tight they were. The vision of beauty sheathed in the symbols of America.

“Wow,” Tim said with jaw dropped.

“So stud,” Emily said coming up to him. “Do you want to fuck America?”

“I want to make love to America,” Tim said taking Emily in his arms and kissing her deeply. Emily kissed back, hot and heavy. She pushed her large breasts against his bare chest and the two of them were moving their arms all over each other.

The two got very frisky as they moved into the bedroom, and fell onto the bed. Tim was about to pull his shorts down, but Emily stopped him. She flipped him onto his back and started kissing down his bare chest. She gave each nipple a nip just to let him know what it felt like. She kissed down to his navel and then to just above his hips. Kissing and sucking on his skin with force, pulling up on his sweaty body with her lips before releasing him. She untied his shorts with her teeth, pulling on the white nylon cord. Then she used her teeth, making and keeping eye contact with Tim. Emily pulled down on Tim’s shorts, and his trimmed bush started to roll free. Emily had to use her hand to slide his shorts down his ass, but it was worth it when his firm and erect penis sprang into the air.

Emily dragged her tongue up the solid rod that was Tim’s manhood. Tim shivered with pleasure at this. Emily kissed the tip, giving him a feather touch that always made goose bumps pop up on him. She sucked on the tip, tasting the saltiness of him on her tongue. Disconnected hands pulled Tim’s shorts all the way down and off his body leaving him naked. When she grabbed the root of his rod and she felt how truly hard he was down to his core, Tim let out a low groan. With her teeth pulled back Emily took the tip of his cock into her mouth, and slowly slid him into her head.

“I want your pussy,” Tim said looking up at Emily.

Emily gasped at this, and felt her hot and leaking body get even hotter. He wanted her. He wanted her body. He wanted to enter her and the fire that was burning inside of Emily surged with those four words.

Emily reached behind her, to her muscular ass, and pulled down the zipper. With some twisting she got her legs out of the holes that she barely got into the first time. When she got the bottom off she was standing, and didn’t see Tim coming up behind her. She felt him push her up against the wall, pressing her firmly against one of the free places on the plaster, and then she felt it. His cock was tickling her folds. Emily could feel how wet she was as his prick slid all over her pussy, smearing it with her own juices, and lubricating everything for when he would enter her.

It was just as much satisfaction as it was pleasure when Emily felt Tim push into her body. She eagerly welcomed him into her burning womb. A moan escaped her lips as her gloved hands slapped the wall. Lights danced in her eyes as she felt him go deeper into her. She knew he usually started to slide in and out of her, but this time he pushed harder, farther, and deeper than usual. Emily felt more than saw her eyes cross at the mind numbing pleasure. The building orgasm was right there, ready to go, but it wasn’t happening. Deep down Emily knew Tim had done something to her to stop the orgasm, but she didn’t care. It felt so good. The endorphin rush was blocking out everything but feeling Tim deep inside of her. Tim pushed harder into her body, and up against the wall. His bare chest on her bare back made Emily moan.

The thrusting started then. Pounding would also have been an accurate word as Emily felt her body being rammed from behind. Her pussy was squelching as Tim’s cock slammed into her body over and over again. Each thrust brought a new flash of stars to her eyes. Emily couldn’t think of anything but the force, the pleasure, the ecstasy of being on the receiving end of Tim’s dick.

Without warning Tim stopped what he was doing and all but threw Emily onto her bed. She landed on her back, the flap that was the bottom of her costume flipped up. Tim was between her legs in less than a second. His head was between her thick thighs, and he was licking her. His tongue was amazing. Emily didn’t realize it but she has started moaning and wasn’t stopping as Tim did things between her legs she’d never dreamed of. Tim’s fingers were inside of her, pressing up and back a little. Those fingers were on her g-spot, and he was licking her clit, and his other hand was rubbing her just above where his tongue was doing magic. Emily’s moans turned to low cries of pleasure. The lust that had turned to pleasure that had turned to rapture was overloading Emily’s brain.

Tim raised himself up, got onto the bed, and with a smooth motion moved into Emily’s dripping pussy with his hard cock. Emily was still giving small screams of pleasure as Tim started thrusting into her. His cock disappearing into her body, to conjure a sexual thrill that was dominating everything about the blond muscular woman. Tim leaned his body forward, grabbing Emily’s wrists and kissing her full on the lips. Tim and Emily interlaced their fingers as the two kissed, and as the two got a rhythm of thrusting down. On and on it went. Emily was moaning, crying, and screaming in pleasure, while Tim was grunting, and growling, and giving his own moans.

“I’m going to cum,” Tim said between kisses.

“Do it inside me,” Emily said back when her lips were free for a second.

Tim thrust into Emily and held it there. For just a moment Emily felt her insides filled with Tim’s seed, and then the bomb went off within her. This wasn’t a pop, this wasn’t a firework, this was a full on rock the world explosion inside of Emily. Emily’s hips thrust into the air, pulling her pussy free from Tim’s ejaculating dick. Emily’s toes curled as her body flexed everything with electricity that made all things impossible. Then Emily’s pussy erupted with cum that shot out of her in a low arc before hitting the wall with a splash. Emily’s body started bucking like a wild horse.

Blond hair went flying. Arms and legs lost control. Emily’s hips were bouncing like on a trampoline. Her pussy was giving pulses and pulses of cum shooting out as Emily was consumed by the orgasm. Her eyes rolled so far back into her head that even with her eyelids wide open only whites showed. Emily’s mouth was wide open, her tongue pulled so far back it almost looked like she was about to swallow it. Soon, there were indications that the orgasm was slowing down. Emily stopped squirting. Her arms and legs slowed down their flopping. Her hips didn’t thrust up quite as far. Her eyes closed instead of showing just white. Minutes later Emily had started to slow to the point she curled up some, and Tim got behind her and wrapped his arms around Emily’s still shaking body. Minutes later the shaking slowed, and then it was fewer and fewer every minute.

Emily turned over and kissed Tim full on the lips like lovers do when post love making. “I love you. Thank you,” Tim said before Emily could.

“I should thank you,” Emily answered still out of breath. “You are amazing. I love you. I love having my nerd in control.”

“That being said,” Tim started, “I should really re—.” Emily’s gloved hand was over his mouth before he could say anything.

“Shush,” Emily said looking drowsy and content. “Right now I have everything I want. I’m well fucked. I’m in the arms of an amazing man that I love, and I know loves me. I don’t have to think about any responsibilities I have.” Emily unzipped and pulled off the rest of the costume so she was naked against Tim. Her back to his chest, and her butt to his crotch, and she nestled in like a little cat with its mother. “I’m just going to let my nerd be in control of me for a little longer. I love you.”

Tim kissed her neck and pulled a sheet over them. “I love you too,” Tim said.

The End