The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[As always, let me know what you think, any ideas on where the story should go, etc. Someone asked me for a foot worship scene, once, so I threw in a short one here for kicks.]

Neighborhood Slut

Aaron left the title company office with the keys to his new house in his hand, giddy with excitement. His first house! He’d been renting apartments for years, and finally had scraped together enough to cover the closing costs on a decent little home that he could call his own. It was in a nice neighborhood, he’d already met some of the neighbors and liked them all, and best of all, it was his to do with what he wanted.

He drove over to his house and slid the key into the lock, feeling the satisfying weight of the deadbolt as he turned his key for the very first time in his lock in the front door of his house! Aaron couldn’t contain an excited laugh as he opened the door.

“Howdy, neighbor!” Aaron heard a voice behind him and turned. Walking by on the street was Ted, one of the neighbors he’d already met. Ted and his wife Carly lived just two doors down on the same side of the street, and had already extended to Aaron a dinner invitation for someday soon. They seemed like good people.

“Hey there!” Aaron hollered back, “You’ll have to forgive me, I’m excited as a schoolgirl about this house. It’s my first, and I only just got the keys an hour ago!”

“I understand. It’s an exciting day! Congratulations!”

Aaron moved in and a few days later the movers showed up with all his stuff. He barely had time to be so giddy, what with all the boxes and unpacking, paperwork, utilities connections, the whole nine yards. One of his other neighbors, Daryl, had taken to swinging by occasionally to check in on things. Daryl was an electrician, he explained, so he offered some advice about various things, helped Aaron run a few wires here and there, that kind of thing. Aaron was more than happy for his help.

Daryl’s wife Elaine stopped by on occasion just to be neighborly. They’d been married for twelve years and living in the same house the whole time. Aaron shook his head in wonder: such a pleasant, quiet neighborhood full of honest, down-to-earth people. What luck!

As the week went by, Aaron met a number of his other neighbors, and finally they talked him into throwing a housewarming party. He readily obliged them, knowing they’d help him out with the odds and ends he still needed for his home, and wanting to return the hospitality they’d shown him already by treating everyone to some burgers and beer.

The party went wonderfully, and Aaron had a great time. He learned even more about his great neighbors, although as he expected, he had to field the girlfriend question many times that evening.

“No, I don’t right now,” he’d repeat, reciting, “I was with my last girlfriend for 3 years, but we broke things off right before I moved back to town.” They’d offer consolations, a sad smile and some pithy words of advice, and he’d shrug it off, assure them it was no big deal. It really wasn’t: He was glad to be rid of her. He just wanted to get settled in so he could get back out there and find someone new.

At the end of the evening, families started to pack up and head home, but one of the guys suggested they finish things off with a little poker. The wives rolled their eyes, almost in unison, and those with kids carted them home and the husbands, laughing, stuck around. Ted ran home to grab some cards, and the others helped set up a table and pull over some chairs.

For the next couple hours they played a casual game, smoking a few cigars, shooting the shit, getting to know one another. It was a pleasant end to a nice night. Just as the game was wrapping up, Daryl cleared his throat.

“Hey, Aaron, we’ve all got one last housewarming gift for you, from all us guys.”

“Oh yeah? What’s that, you want to throw in your chips and leave me the winnings?” Aaron laughed, but quickly stopped when he noticed nobody else laughed with him.

“Not quite. We have a little tradition around here, just us guys of the neighborhood. The way it works is, whatever guy’s moved into the neighborhood most recently is kind of like the new guy. Needs to be... initiated, if you know what I mean.”

“Ha! Come on, guys, what’re you gonna do, line up and take turns paddling me? This isn’t a fraternity, is it?”

“No, it’s not, Aaron, it’s just a friendly neighborhood gang of guys, you’re right.”

As Daryl finished his words Aaron spotted Steve behind him, who’d stood up earlier to go to the bathroom, he said, just as Steve’s hands went for Aaron’s neck. Shocked, Aaron tried to grab at his arms, but Steve didn’t try to choke him or anything. Instead, he heard a “click” noise and a cold band around his neck. He glanced quickly at his reflection in the window and saw a silver choker around his neck. It looked a little strange, but otherwise not half-bad.

“That’s it? You wanted to give me some jewelry? Gosh, guys, I’m not that kind of girl.”

“Oh, it’s not just any jewelry, Aaron. It’s got a mind of its own, you might say. Here, let me clue you in.”

With these word, Daryl raised a small remote control device and pushed a single button on it. Aaron felt a warmth wash over him, and smiled, feeling great.

“Wow, that feels great. You can do that any time you want!”

“Feels good, does it? I bet it’d feel even better if you took off your shirt, got up on the table, and danced around like a belly dancer.”

Aaron didn’t even hesitate. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world as he shrugged off his shirt, shoved the poker chips out of the way with a single gesture, and climbed atop the table, gyrating as best he could with no music or dance experience whatsoever.

All the guys around the table laughed and exchanged high-fives. “Fresh meat!” one said, and Steve looked particularly relieved.

“Congratulations, Steve, looks like your time is done,” Daryl added, and then turned to Aaron, still dancing, and said, “Stop dancing and get down from there. Steve was our last initiate, and he was stuck with it for a long time, it was a good year before you moved in. Let’s just say he’s happy to hand it off to you.”

Steve smirked. “Yeah, you bet. I paid my dues, and now it’s your turn. Welcome to the neighborhood! You’re the new Neighborhood Slut, Aaron.”

The guys all laughed and headed out, and gradually the effect faded, the warmth drained, and Aaron was left sitting alone at his table, the chips all over the floor, the house a mess, and Aaron himself was shaking with fear and confusion. What had he done? What was going on? He didn’t understand what he’d been feeling, nor why he got up and danced on the table just because Daryl told him to do it.

He wrapped his fingers around the choker encircling his neck. Surely this wasn’t some kind of mind-control necklace. That was just the stuff of science-fiction! Still, better safe than sorry: Aaron grabbed and pulled firmly to break it off his neck.

Only it didn’t break. Not only that, it tightened, and the warmth hit him again. He just sat back down with a goofy grin on his face and remained there, eyes glazed over. Then he stood up and cleaned up his whole house, and laid down and calmly went to sleep. Only later, when he got up to take a piss in the middle of the night, did he notice the warmth had faded again. He ran into the bathroom in fear, stared at the thing in the mirror, and grabbed it even more firmly this time.

As soon as his fingers wrapped around it, the warmth hit again, and just before his mind was overpowered by the thing, he tried to pull it off.

As the warmth coursed through his body, he smiled peacefully, checked to make sure the necklace was as tight as possible, and laid back down to sleep.

The next day he awoke with a start, hoping the events of the evening before were really just a bad dream. He stumbled into the bathroom and looked: no, the necklace was there, menacing in its silver hue, wrapped around his neck. He wanted to rip it off but thought better of it.

Right then, he heard the doorbell ring, and threw on a bathrobe to go answer it. He opened the door to see Ted, standing there, smiling at him.

“Hey, Ted, I wanted to talk—” he began, but Ted grinned wider, raised a remote, and pushed a button.

Aaron’s words trailed off into gibberish as he smiled limply and stepped back.

“Aaron, I thought I’d come over for some breakfast. Why don’t you make me some scrambled eggs and bacon while I read your newspaper? Oh, and a cup of coffee.”

“Sure thing, Ted,” Aaron replied, dreamily, “let me get you a chair.”

Ted smiled and put his legs up on Aaron’s table as he leaned back, reading the paper. Aaron continued smiling as he went to great trouble to prepare Ted a lavish breakfast. In his head Aaron didn’t mind at all. In fact, he couldn’t seem to think of any reason why he wouldn’t want to do anything at all that Ted asked him for. Come to think of it, he couldn’t even remember any other obligations he had. As far as he was concerned, he’d die happy if all he did was make Ted’s breakfast as well as he could.

Somehow that seemed wrong to him, but the more he thought about it, the more sure he became. Aaron smiled bigger and shook his head dismissively. Nah, he was here to work for Ted. That was his job!

“These eggs are shit, Aaron. The bacon is awful. And the coffee is disgusting. You’ve done a terrible job with this breakfast.” Ted sneered at Aaron while dashing the plates onto the floor, where they smashed into pieces.

For a moment, Aaron’s eyes flashed with anger when he saw the plates smash on the floor, but Ted saw it and pushed the remote button again before Aaron could do much about it. Suddenly the anger drained from Aaron’s eyes and instead he felt awful, deeply awful that he had done such a terrible job with his good friend Ted’s breakfast. He wanted to cry.

“I’m so sorry, Ted,” he apologized, “Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? I feel terrible!”

“This kind of thing deserves punishment, Aaron. You have to learn not to treat me so poorly. Get over my knee.”

Ted slid the chair back and set his feet down on the floor. Aaron didn’t even hesitate, but layed down so his midsection rested on Ted’s thighs, his ass sticking up at Ted, who was smirking. Ted grabbed the bottom of Aaron’s bathrobe and tossed it up and over, so it fell down over Aaron’s head, and exposed Aaron’s bare ass to the smirking Ted.

“Maybe this will help you learn. If not, there’s always more where it came from. Every time I spank you I want you to thank me for helping you learn from your mistakes, Aaron, do you understand? And call me “master,” when you do.”

Aaron began to respond but Ted’s brought the palm of his hand down, hard, on one of Aaron’s spread cheeks, and it cut him off.

“Thank you very much, master,” Aaron said, through the pain.

Again and again Ted rained down blows on Aaron’s increasingly-red ass cheeks, and with each blow Ted smiled a bit wider, watching as each of Aaron’s ass-cheeks rippled a bit under the force of the blow, seeing Aaron’s tight asshole pucker clench in and out with each stroke, and hearing the enthralled Aaron thank him profusely for viciously beating his ass. Yes, Aaron would make a good neighborhood slut, Ted thought. He’d keep them busy for quite some time.

No sooner had Ted left than Aaron returned to his senses, and began to cry. He had just behaved like a slave for his neighbor who abused him, smashed his plates, wasted his food, and then worst of all, spanked his bare ass over his knee in the middle of his own house! Aaron was in shock, and shook his head in disbelief, scared, as he tried to figure out what to do.

Quickly, he threw on some clothes and hopped in his car to drive somewhere, anywhere, a police station, a hospital, someplace that could get the collar off. No sooner had he pulled out of his driveway, though, than the collar began to beep, the frequency of beeping increasing the further he got from home. By the end of the block it beeped solidly, and Aaron felt that familiar warmth, and started crying, but it was too late.

In that increasingly-familiar dreamlike state, Aaron saw his hands turn the wheel and steer his car back down the street and pull into Daryl’s driveway. He turned off the car, got out, and walked up to the door, ringing the doorbell. Daryl’s wife Elaine answered, and Aaron wanted to scream, to beg for help, but instead he heard himself calmly ask for Daryl.

“I’ll go get him,” Elaine said, and brought Daryl back to the door.

Daryl acted just as calm as Aaron had, but once he hopped in Aaron’s car and the doors were closed, he said, “Drive to your house. Now.”

The two got out of Aaron’s car and walked into his house as if everything were perfectly normal.

“Was there something you wanted to tell me?” Daryl asked.

“Yes, sir, I tried to escape,” Aaron replied, stunned inside his head at his own words, but outwardly placid.

“Of course you did. Every neighborhood slut tries to escape at first. But you’ll soon learn better. Drop your pants, slut, and get down on your knees in front of me.”

Aaron did as he was told, noticing with some distress that his cock sprang to life as he pulled down his shorts.

“Now grip that slut cock of yours in one hand and start tugging on it.”

Again, Aaron was helpless to resist, and started moaning as he pulled his stiff red cock over and over, on his knees in front of his neighbor.

“Now, I’m going to say some lines, and you’ll repeat them, and every time you do, you’ll get a little bit closer to coming, but you can’t quite shoot until I say so. First: “I am the neighborhood slut."”

“I am the neighborhood slut,” Aaron said, and moaned through the end of it as his cock swelled even bigger.

“I do what I am told.”

“I do what I am told.” More moaning.

“I will accept my role. I will not try to escape. I will service my fellow neighbors however they see fit to use me.”

“I will accept my role,” Aaron spoke, moaning even more heavily now, barely able to form the words with his mouth, “I will not try to escape. I will service my fellow neighbors however they see fit to use me.”

“Good. Now I’m going to leave, but you stay on your knees and repeat that over and over. Once you’ve spoken the for the hundredth time, you may come.”

Daryl shut the door on his way out. Aaron remained on his knees, tears running down his face from the exertion of jerking his throbbing cock without relief, babbling nearly-incoherently as he rushed to finish his assignment so he could come.

When Aaron came, he did so with a sound more like an animal grunting loudly than anything remotely human. His hot spunk sprayed all over his floor and he collapsed, his body wracked with sobs, his cock chafed from the stroking, his will that much closer to broken. He leapt to his feet and, lost for any alternative, just ran to the furthest room in the house and huddled in the corner.

He tried to think of any way to escape. The necklace knew when he was leaving the house. The neighbors had cut the phone lines—Aaron tried that, to no avail. They’d taken his cell phone. He couldn’t pry the necklace off. He was trapped; a neighborhood slut kept in his own home like a slave in a cage. He just huddled in the corner and wept.

Before too long, he heard the doorbell ring. He just cried a bit louder and laid still. The doorbell rang again. Angry and scared, Aaron clutched tight to the side of the couch he was wedged beside, as if that would somehow save him.

It didn’t. When the warmth washed over him, Aaron stopped crying, stood up, and answered the door. Inside his head a part of him was screaming. If only he could keep the doors locked, nobody could get to him! But instead, he was his own worst enemy, his body no longer under his control, cheerfully opening the door to let his slavers in to abuse him. Aaron looked out through his eyes and willed his feet to stop walking, but they wouldn’t. He willed his hands not to reach for the doorknob, but they did anyway. And when he unlocked the door and opened it, he knew it was all over.

Steve stood before him, frowning. “You’re to answer the doorbell when we ring, do you understand, slut?”

“Yes, master, I’m sorry.”

“Not as sorry as you’re going to be. I was just going to come over and have you get me a beer, but now that you’ve been so disobedient, I think I have a better task for you.”

“Anything for you, master.”

“That’s more like it. Get down on your knees.”

Aaron knelt down as Steve turned around and pressed his denim-clad ass back against his face, shoving Aaron’s head back against the wall, wedging his face as deep as he could between his cheeks.

“I had to be the slut for a whole year, and now it’s you. Well, here’s a little taste of what’s to come.”

At that, Steve let loose a massive fart right in Aaron’s face. It was noisy and long, and Aaron wanted to recoil at the smell, but couldn’t, his head was trapped.

“I hope you don’t think we’re even close to done. I’ve got more for you, slut. I’ve been working in the yard all day and my feet are really sweaty because I didn’t shower this morning. Why don’t you take off my shoes and clean my feet for me? Use your tongue and really get them clean. Show me how much you like them.”

Aaron couldn’t help himself, reached out, and removed Steve’s shoes. He slid off Steve’s right sock, and the ripe smell of foot odor hit him as Steve lifted his foot up and pressed it against Aaron’s mouth and nose. Aaron tried to hurry, licking between the toes as fast as he could, but Steve saw to it that the ordeal lasted as long as possible. Even with the necklace controlling him, Aaron nearly gagged several times.

“That’s more like it. Now, how about that beer?”

Steve sat as Aaron fetched him a beer from his fridge, and casually sipped away at it as Aaron knelt beside him obediently.

As the days passed, Aaron’s will to resist grew smaller and smaller. In his zombified state, he called his job and quit, and his neighbors were all nice enough to chip in to help cover his bills. In return, Aaron was only too happy to perform all sorts of degrading acts for them. Well, he wasn’t, really, but all it took was a button press on their remotes to turns Aaron into a mind-controlled robot, their Neighborhood Slut, available and willing to do anything they wanted.

Aaron was quite the hit, the best slut in a long time, they all agreed.

“Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be tired of this for a good, long time,” Daryl nodded, his hard, wet cock pumping into and out of Aaron’s tight asshole, as Aaron lay spread-eagled over his own breakfast table.

“No, he’s a good one, alright. A keeper,” Ted agreed, holding Aaron by the hair and ears, pumping his own stiff dick down the hapless new homeowner’s throat.

Steve sat on the couch, smiling and drinking a beer, waiting his turn. For hours they used him, pumping his slut ass so full of cock it was hardly ever empty, filling his mouth with cock at the same time, and when they were tired of fucking, they’d relax around his house, order him around, have him worship them, make them food, do embarrassing things for their amusement, until their cocks got hard again, and then it was back over the table for poor Aaron.

Poor, mind-controlled Aaron, the new Neighborhood Slut.

Moving into his new home hadn’t exactly been the experience he’d hoped for.