The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Okay, so first, it’s fiction.

Second, it’s gloriously adult in nature.

Third, it’s mine.

Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s have some fun, eh?

The Neighbor

We barely even noticed her when we moved in. Sure, she was young and pretty, but she always dressed so understated and never looked us in the eyes when we met up in the halls. She carried her books clutched close to her chest, her auburn hair up in a bun and kept her voice to a mutter whenever she spoke.

We had other things to think about, anyway. We’d just been married in March, the month before, and were trying to start a new life in a new city, looking forward to starting a new family, and all those other things young couples dream about. Ellen had her degree in Education and I had mine in Software Engineering. We had been talking about starting up a line of educational video games and making a fortune, but like I said, we were young. Our heads were full of dreams and the bashful girl next door was barely a blip on our radar.

So it took us at a complete surprise the night Ellen answered our door to find her standing there completely and utterly naked, holding a Pyrex measuring cup in one hand.

“Hi,” she said with an unabashed grin on her face. “I don’t know if you remember me, but I’m your neighbor from the apartment across the hall.” I stood up and crossed to the door. She was slender and toned and her golden blond hair was out of its bun, bursting in golden curls. Her light blond bush was downy soft, almost twinkling in the light, and the faint outline of her slit could be seen through it, puffy and moist.

I worried for a moment that Ellen would catch me staring, but she was staring open-mouthed at her, too.

“I’m sorry to bother you at this hour,” the girl told us, watching us stare, “but I’m fresh out and was kind of hoping I could borrow a cup of sex.”

Ellen blinked, shook her head and said, “I beg your pardon?”

“Sex,” the girl repeated with a smile. “You know, boffing? Humping? Banging? Spankies? The Original Sin? The Beast with Two Backs – or, in this case three?”

We both stared at her for a moment, flabbergasted. She paused, her green eyes shining at us, and broke the silence with an uneasy, “I, uh, just need enough for a good solid fuck. I’ll be happy to pay you back, later on...”

We both stared for another moment, and again it was Ellen who spoke, sputtering out, “Oh, um... sure. I suppose so... since we’re neighbors...”

“Great!” She casually tossed the measuring cup over her shoulder and stepped in, kicking the door shut behind her. Then she stepped up to Ellen, wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed her. Ellen squealed in surprise, but the girl held her tight, patiently kissing Ellen until she relaxed, warming to the kiss, and put her own arms around the girl’s waist. Soon, one of the girl’s hands was on Ellen’s butt and the other was on Ellen’s breast, and they were both moaning. After long moments of this, as I stood staring with my jaw hanging open and my erection growing by inches, they broke the kiss and the girl smiled over at me as Ellen stood there, breathing heavy with her eyes closed.

“Your turn,” she said, smiling. She expertly flipped her hand under the waistband of my pajama pants and took hold of my manhood, pulling me close for a kiss. She put her free hand on the back of my neck and pulled me close. Our lips met and I swear I’ve never been kissed so wonderfully before. Her lips were just moist enough to slide between mine, she pressed my bottom lip between both of hers and tugged back before pressing back against my mouth, sliding her tongue into my mouth. It was warm and inviting and before I knew it, I had wrapped one arm around her waist and grabbed her ass with the other and was kissing her back just as passionately as she was kissing me. She slid my cock out of my pants, held tight in her fist, and gently tickled the head in her delicate bush.

The rest of the night passed in a strange blur. Ellen joined us in a three-way kiss, one of her hands on each of our butts, and then we were all three naked, tangled in a mass of arms and legs, stroking and petting and moaning and kissing. I remember standing behind the girl – Lilly? – fondling her tits and rubbing my cock between the cheeks of her ass while Ellen knelt before her and ate her out. It didn’t even occur to me at the time that Ellen had always thought of sex with girls to be disgusting. I just remember Lilly moaning and telling her that she was a natural at it. Then I remember sitting in my office chair with Lilly fucking me in my lap, rocking and wriggling her hips while leaning way back like a circus contortionist to lick Ellen’s pussy behind her. I came inside her and without even sitting up, she squeezed her muscles and rocked her hips, milking me for all I was worth and getting me rock hard again without me ever sliding out of her. We were suddenly on the bed, then, the sheets soaked in our sweat. Ellen and Lilly were sixty-nining with vigor while I lay beside them, too exhausted to move. They both had one more shuddering orgasm each and Ellen lay her head back, working her sore jaw muscles as Lilly slid off over the side of the bed to stand wearily.

“Thank you so much,” she whispered. “I really needed that.” She bent down to kiss each of us one more time, sliding her hand lovingly over our nipples in a parting gesture of tenderness, and then she was gone.

We both slept in, the next morning. We were exhausted, but woke feeling amazingly good, like we’d been on vacation for a week.

“Nice girl,” I said over my coffee.

“Yeah,” Ellen told me around her toast. “She seems sweet.” It didn’t seem strange at the time, really. When we bumped into Lilly in the halls, she was her usual bashful self, her hair back in its bun, her eyes dim and downcast, and her baggy clothes hiding any hint of curves. She barely spoke to us and we barely took notice. It was all back to normal for five whole days...

...and then she was back at our door, completely naked. I answered the door this time to find her smiling and radiant, her emerald green eyes shining at me under wild golden curls and she just said, “Hi guys! I came to pay you back that sex I owe you!”

“Oh!” I opened and closed my mouth in surprise as Ellen walked up to the door beside me, also staring. “You didn’t have to do that...”

“Well, sure I do!” she spouted, indignant. “We’re neighbors, after all, and we need to trust each other. I pay back what I borrow.” She bounced on the balls of her feet for a moment, watching our faces, and said, “Besides, I’ve got some really good sex to share with you... and chocolate sauce.”

She held up a squeeze bottle of Hershey’s chocolate sauce, looking at us expectantly. It took us both a moment to recover and I said, “Well, okay... if you bought the really good stuff...”

“Hey, anything for a neighbor,” she said smiling. She stepped inside, kicked the door shut and tossed the bottle to Ellen as she kissed me. She wasted no time, sliding my shirt up and off of me...

…and the night blurred again. I remember kissing Ellen while we both stood there, Lilly kneeling in front of me, my cock buried in her throat. One of my hands was twined in her hair and one of Lilly’s was twined in Ellen’s cunt. I remember Ellen sitting on the counter, her breasts, belly, and pussy slathered in chocolate sauce. Lilly was bent at the waist, noisily slurping at Ellen’s pussy while I fucked Lilly from behind. I watched Ellen’s face, listened to the sound of her orgasming on the tip of Lilly’s tongue, and exploded into Lilly. I remember lying on my back in bed, Lilly sitting on my face and Ellen sitting on my cock. They were kissing and rubbing their tits together while I licked at Lilly’s chocolate-covered cunt and Ellen squirmed on top of me. I was thinking that Ellen had clearly learned something from Lilly, and suddenly their positions had switched and I realized that Ellen hadn’t learned enough.

And then it was morning. The alarm was sounding, and Ellen and I were alone together in bed, the sheets soaked in chocolate. We both showered and dressed and went to work like it was any other day. That night, we cleaned up the apartment, wiping up streaks of chocolate without comment. Lilly ignored us in the halls again, and we barely cared.

A mere three days later, I was down in the basement, tossing a load of laundry into the washing machine, when Lilly came running in, smiling. “Oh good!” she said when she saw me. “I was hoping it was you.” Her hair was golden and her eyes were emerald green and I just stared at her smile. I barely noticed that she was wearing a set of sweats and a pair of socks.

“Oh, hi,” I said, standing stock still with an armload of laundry paused over the machine.

“I just have a tiny little load of laundry that needs doing, and I would really hate to waste the quarters for it, so I was kind of hoping that I could share your load, if you have the room... I’ll even provide the quarters...”

“Oh. Um. Sure. If it’s small...” I dropped the clothes into the machine as she squealed in delight, stripping naked, throwing the clothes into the machine, and sliding the coins in while I stared open-mouthed. Then she started the machine and planted a kiss on my mouth that melted my head. She fucked me right there, sitting on the machine with her legs wrapped around my waist and her lips planted on mine. When the spin cycle started and the machine bucked wildly, she threw her head back, crying out in orgasm as I creamed inside her.

The machine spun to a stop and she sat up, breathing hard through a wet kiss, working her hips to milk my cock dry before sliding me out and climbing down.

“Thanks,” she told me with a smile. “Just hold onto my sweats and I’ll pick them up next time.” Then she turned and walked out, her eyes cast down and bashful as she reached back to pull her auburn hair back into a bun.

I think that was the first time I noticed her ears were pointed, but it didn’t seem to matter. It was all normal again.

Three days after that, I came home from work and opened the door as Lilly was walking out, naked again and covered in sweat. “Oops,” she said, and gave me a quick peck on the lips before sliding past me into the hall. I’m still not sure what happened, but I found Ellen sprawled out over the kitchen counter on her back, sound asleep. When I woke her, she said Lilly had come for her sweats, but I couldn’t remember Lilly carrying any when she’d left.

All the way through Summer, it was the same. Lilly would barely say anything to us in daily life and we barely noticed her, and then once in a while, she’d burst into our lives, totally naked and happy and we’d fuck with so much energy that Ellen and I would sleep for ages, and then things would go back to normal. She was inventive. She was talented. She was unstoppable.

The weekend of July Fourth, Ellen and I drove down by the lake to watch the fireworks. We laid out on a blanket near the back of the crowd, under a pine tree. Just as it started to get dark, Ellen gasped and pointed off into the crowd where Lilly was walking toward us wearing nothing but that naughty grin. She walked right in front of the whole crowd completely naked with that incredible body and nobody so much as glanced at her twice. She didn’t even say anything when she reached us, just bent down and kissed me and the night blurred. All I really remember is the sound of the fireworks and the colored lights flashing against her sweaty body. Then the fireworks were over – all of them – and Ellen and I were driving home like nothing happened.

Ellen and I stopped having sex with each other when she wasn’t around. It just didn’t seem right. We wanted to save up our energy to do it with her. She was stopping by twice a week and leaving us utterly spent, each time. We had no complaints.

Around about mid-August, as we were finishing up a spirited romp in the bathtub, just her and me, I noticed a very light dusting of freckles all over Lilly’s skin. I ran my fingertips over them and she giggled at the tickling. Then I noticed her hair. It was peppered in ginger. Now, in everyday life, when we met her in the halls, her hair was a muddy auburn, but when we were fucking it was always a bright golden. Now she was turning ginger and she had freckles? I brushed back a lock of it over her ear, and noticed again that her ear was pointed, but her own hand came up to take mine and pulled it away, and she turned her head to kiss me. The hair and the ear went right out of my head and she was gone again.

As Autumn slid into November, Lilly’s hair slowly became a bright burning red and her freckles deepened to a lush speckling. She visited us on the night of Halloween. We came home to find her lying on the table, naked as always and coated in cinnamon and sugar, a line of gumdrops leading from her neck down below her navel. There were hot cinnamon candies on her nipples and sex. She called herself a gingerbread girl and demanded we eat her. We took our sweet time about it and drove her mad.

Her sex became slower... hotter. It was more of a smoldering, ember-burning heat that she stoked more often. She visited us most days, now, our sex slow and savored, but still half-remembered come the morning.

Thanksgiving weekend came. We only barely remembered to tell Lilly that we’d be having guests. She smiled and said she’d love to come and then she was gone. We only barely registered what she said and were shocked come Thanksgiving day to find her at our door, her red hair loose, her emerald eyes shining, and that sly smile sliding over her lips.

She did me in the bedroom while everyone else was getting the turkey in the oven. While the kids all had their faces plastered to the parade on T.V., she fingered both Ellen and her sister Janice in the kitchen while looking over their shoulders into my eyes. She did Ellen’s brother-in-law Ted in the bathroom in the first quarter of the game, Ellen in the second quarter, me and the Janice during the Half-Time Show, Ellen and me for the third quarter, and then showered through the fourth. We were all sitting down to dinner as she strolled out, wet and naked as the day she was born. She kissed each of the four of us and stepped out the door and I swear, the kids never noticed a god-damned thing.

“Nice girl,” Janice said politely. Ellen and I grunted and nodded while buttering rolls.

“It’s important to have good neighbors,” Ted remarked, and then everything was normal again.

December blew in breezy and cold, and Lilly started to seem tired. She came over for sex every single day, seeming hungrier and hungrier at every turn. She made a casual remark at one point about needing to save some up, but I didn’t have a clue what she meant, and didn’t really care.

Then suddenly one day there was snow on the ground and Lilly’s hair had turned absolutely white. It stunned us both. She simply walked into our apartment, tired and almost sleepy and her hair was bright white. Just the day before, it had been a deep red. Her freckles were gone and her skin was pale. Her eyes had dimmed to a seafoam green, bright but faded. Her skin was still smooth and young, but she was... paler. “Don’t worry about it, please,” she said softly, brushing aside our concerns almost irritably. We made love, tender and gentle, all that day and at the end of it she lay in bed with us and slept through the night.

I think that scared us just a little. She’d never stayed before. But she brushed aside our concerns again, saying that she was all right, just in need of some good solid sleep, and asked if she could stay. Of course we said yes. She smiled warmly and drifted back to sleep, and everything felt normal again.

All through December, January, and February, she slept in our bed, rising to fix us meals and make soft tender love to us. While she slept, we barely even noticed she was there. While she was awake, she was the very center of our world. As the months wore on, though, she slept more and more. Three or four days would pass by and she wouldn’t stir at all. Our love-making was getting slower and she was getting weaker. We were getting worried.

Early March, there came a night when she was too weak to seduce us. She was awake and twirling her fingers in my hair, a look of pleading on her face, but Ellen and I were too worried to care about sex. We said no. We wanted to call for an ambulance. She was thin and weak and she wasn’t getting out of bed. She begged, wanting our attentions, but we refused. What was happening to her, we wanted to know.

She broke down and cried. “So close,” she whispered, looking out the window at the gray skies.

“So close to what?” Ellen asked her.

“Spring,” Lilly said, turning to look in her eyes. “So close to Spring. I almost made it.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

She looked into my eyes and brushed her hair back over her ear. She didn’t hide it, this time. It was pointed. “I’m not mortal,” she whispered.

“You’re not what?” Ellen gasped, really looking at the ear for the first time. I don’t think it was the first time she’d noticed it, either, though.

“Human,” Lilly whispered. “I’m not human.” Tears slid down her cheeks and she said, “I’m a wood nymph. I’m Fae.”

Ellen scoffed, staring at her in disbelief. “Don’t be ridiculous.”

“It’s true. Think about it. I’ve been wrapping you both in my charms since we first met.”

Ellen and I looked at each other, thinking. Could it be true?

“Out in the halls,” Lilly continued, “You never noticed me, did you? That’s my glamor, my mortal guise. It’s supposed to keep people from noticing me. When the times came to seduce you, I dropped the glamor and bared my naked form to you. No mortal can resist it long. After we had sex a couple of times, you stopped fighting my charms and I wrapped them around you like ivy.”

“But why?” I asked her.

She smiled, almost giggling and put a hand on each of our privates. “I’m Fae, Love. I’m a creature of the Wild. We survive on seeds and nectar.” When neither of us laughed with her, she sobered up a bit and said, “Erotic energy. I live on erotic energies, and the two of you had them in abundance. I don’t usually stay with the same supply for more than a few short weeks, but...” Here, she paused to shrug and said, “I love you two. I wanted so much to stay.”

She stopped and cried silently again, looking out the window. Ellen and I looked at each other, not sure what to say. Finally, I asked her, “So, what’s wrong with you now?”

“My life-cycles move with the seasons,” she said, “Just like my hair. I usually migrate south in the Winter, but I didn’t want to leave you, so I slipped into hibernation, instead.”

“Hibernation?”

“Well, near-hibernation, really. If I’d gone south, I’d have had more sun and could have survived on the odd beach bunny. I hoped that if I’d fed enough through the Autumn and tried to save energy by sleeping more in the Winter, I’d be able to survive to Spring.”

“Survive?” I gasped. “What do you mean? I thought Fey were immortal.”

“So did we,” she whispered. “But mortals have turned their back on the world and the Fey realms are breaking loose and floating away into the mists. The few of us left are stranded, cut off from our homes. If I don’t keep my energy levels up, then I’ll soon fade away completely, slipping into Tir-Na-Nog and lingering there forever after.”

A dreamy look had come over her, her eyes drifting.

“I’m sorry, baby,” Ellen said, kissing her. I don’t think either of us needed any more said. We made love to Lilly, bringing her to rolling orgasm after rolling orgasm. She moved with us, weakly at first, but gained more energy as the night wore on. At the end of it, she curled between us both and smiled.

“Thank you.” she whispered before sleeping.

For two more weeks, we woke her at least once a day to make love to her. Her charms had dried up and fallen away, but we didn’t care. We loved her.

One day in mid-March, she was simply gone. We came home from work and the bed was empty. We pounded on the apartment door across the way, but no answer came. Nothing was normal anymore. We didn’t know what to do.

We kept on with our lives for three full days, wondering with sick worry what had become of Lilly.

...and then there was a knock on the door.

We’d barely turned to the door when it burst open and there – naked in all her Springtime glory – was Lilly. Her hair was bright gold, her eyes were shining emerald green, and her smile was wide and bright. She kicked the door closed behind her and said, “Who’s hungry?”

She wrapped her ivy charms around us in a flash and we didn’t fight. We were three again.