The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Negotiation

The bed creaked softly as she lowered herself onto it, the meridian blue covers sinking into the slight dip created like water into a drain. She took in a breath through her nose, the heavy, musty air of the room causing her nostrils to twitch slightly.

“So…” He started, lingering on the last syllable until it became more of a croak than a word, “what do you want to do?” His gaze was fixed directly beside her head, tilted at just enough of an angle to reach the grey speckled blinds drawn down over the window.

“Ah yes, the negotiator.” She quipped, stifling a giggle as she did so. The laughter only grew as she saw the fierce battle taking place at the corners of his mouth, his entire willpower dedicated to maintaining a straight face. It was a losing battle. He sighed as he brought his hands to his lips in a futile attempt to conceal his smirk.

“I hate you.” He replied, grinning, only to see her face beaming and her hands outstretched with two finger-guns (9mm) pointing directly at him. He spent a second in confusion before realising the reference. “Wait. Shit, no! I didn’t even mean to.” He began, but she was already chuckling heartily. It didn’t take long before he couldn’t help joining in, and the two of them spent what felt like hours caught in a loop of laughter, each of their giddiness fuelled by the other’s.

After a while, it began to wind down. Laughter turning into a grating cough that scratched his throat, he spoke out,

“But seriously though, we need to talk.” She had to press her lips together to stop her own sniggering before responding, lungs still raw.

“Yeah, I know. Give me a minute.” She said, voice still wavering from residual giggles. “Ok, alright. I’m good.”

She paused, and just as quickly as the laughter had begun a silence descended. A single ray of light made its way through the bottom of the window, illuminating a trail of dust specks in its relentless path to the beige carpeting lining the floor. Her eyes followed its length, inspecting the multitude of flecks hovering in the air. They danced and twirled in a nearly imperceptible breeze that touched only the tiniest of objects. Extraordinarily faintly, she thought that she could hear it passing by her ears, though she might have just imagined it.

There was an old wooden dresser tucked away into the corner of the room, itself sporting a layer of dust. He could see no way of accessing it, and wondered what, if anything, was kept inside of it. When had she moved it there, and why? Was she given it by a relative or had she bought it? He recognised the questions as mundane and unimportant, but still clung onto them.

“WIe tjhuisntk…” They both spoke at the same time, then stopped, their eyes and minds finally brought back to each other.

“You go first.” She stuttered, gesturing with her hand, before he sputtered out,

“No no, you.”

“Ok,” She breathed through her mouth, tasting the dry air, before continuing, “I… would… like…” she swallowed, “tooooooo”, she fell back on the bed, breaking eye contact and staring at the ceiling. Like to what? Sink into a blank and blissful haze? Have her mind taken from her, for a little while, and filled with misty arousal, erotic abandon? An image of herself drifting in some dark and clouded place entered her head, and she could see herself, feel her mind distant but body near and charged with electric lust. He was there too, kneeling down by her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. She nodded along to his unheard commands, it wasn’t important that her glazed unseeing eyes were half-closed, she could feel so much better than she could see.

Already she could feel herself dropping, the cumulative training of so much experimentation and fantasy making her so ready to just sink and feel wonderful. She absent-mindedly bit her lip as her eyes began to close…

“to what?” His voice rang out, snapping her back to awareness as she jolted back into an upright position. She could feel herself a little more sensitive than before as she struggled to maintain eye contact while she composed her answer.

“To… take me under. To put me in a deep, dark trance that I… can enjoy.” She knew she was skimming over the top of the question, but she just didn’t know how to say it. She spent the next few seconds in silence, trying to put her answer together like filling in the centre of a partially-assembled jigsaw puzzle. All the edges were there, but she just couldn’t get the middle of it. She finally took a deep breath and, just before he prepared to ask again, leapt into speech.

“I want you to control me. I want you to take away my power and replace it with burning desire. I want you to make me blank and blissful and obedient and horny and needy and and…” She trailed off. The bedsheets crinkled as she grasped into them below her, her face was hot and her cheeks were flushed. She could already feel a sinking in her stomach, her mouth contorting into a nervous grin as she noted the irony of her sinking in exactly the wrong way.

“Ok, thank you. I can… I can work with that.” He replied, somewhat sheepishly. He could feel his own uncertainty gripping at him, wanting to ask more, but unsure of whether he should. Eventually, his determination got the better of his concern. “So, when you say desire… would you say that you want to focus on increasing your arousal?”

“That… could definitely be something we do, yeah.” She responded, inspecting the floor thoroughly. Little curls of loose carpet-stuff were lingering at the boundary of her bed’s shadow. The place really needed some cleaning, she thought to herself, as he continued his questioning.

“And how aware would you like to be during this?” He continued, picking up some speed and confidence in his tone.

“I… I want to be a bit out there, still blank and entranced and everything, but not completely. I don’t want to be totally gone, that’s not really… appealing for me. I still want to feel everything and be there as me, but more spaced out and in the zone, if that makes any sense.” She silently cursed herself for rambling and desperately hoped that she’d have a more concise answer for his next question.

“What are your thoughts on amnesia and memory-play?” That was an interesting one, she thought. The idea of waking up with no idea of who she was or what had happened gave her shivers in a not entirely bad way. It was still frightening, though and she felt pangs of uncertainty gnaw at her fantasies and how they might translate to reality.

“I don’t think I want to mess with that, I’m not ready for it… yet anyways.” She mumbled out, a little disappointed in her own worries.

“Ok, that’s completely fine.” He stated. Her gaze was still averted and her cheeks were crimson red. He could see as her eyes darted around the floor, desperately trying to find something concrete to

focus on. They slowed down for a moment and she shifted her position on the bed, squirming slightly and letting a shiver run through her. He thought she looked beautiful like this, hot and nervous and horny, but he wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

“Is there anything else you want to talk about?” He inquired, trying his best to sound calm and collected despite his own anticipatory shaking. She paused a while, biting her tongue absentmindedly as she thought.

“What do you want?” Her voice was firmer than she was expecting, more steady, all the bubbling and tingling building up inside of her seemingly stopping before reaching her throat. Immediately he diverted his gaze to the left, clearing his throat for a little longer than necessary.

“I want to take you under, and I want to guide you into so much pleasure that you forget how to think. I like to see you… like that and I like being able to make you… like that.” He could feel his chest tightening, and made an effort to relax more.

“Why?” She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side as she did so. He furrowed his brow, words and thoughts and scenarios coming to mind that made his breathing quicken. He could feel fantasy pulling at the edge of his mind, asking, begging to be pursued. He did his best to put aside the building heat and focus on his answer. Shifting in his seat, he awkwardly pulled one leg over the other as he replied.

“To be in control of another person is a multi-faceted thing. I…” He hesitated, grasping through the mist that was threatening to descend upon his mind for the right words, “find you very attractive when you go under, when you submit,” he husked out, voice growing deeper, “to me. It makes me feel attractive too. I feel sexy? Desired. Desirable.”

He glanced over at her as he continued and could see that all signs of arousal had largely dissipated. She examined him with a curious, analytical stare that made him feel very vulnerable all of a sudden. His voice became slightly unsteady.

“There’s, ah, also a… thrill to it. A rush. It can make me feel… powerful in a way that is difficult to describe.” His leg twitched slightly as he finished his answer, the movement shaking the bed slightly. He gingerly returned her eye contact as a devious smirk spread across her lips.

“So you’re saying I could be even more… desirable to you if I were to, say, pin you to the bed and make you mine?” She said, mimicking his tone and waggling her eyebrows furiously throughout. Immediately he turned away, the bed squeaking slightly as he did so, and brought his hand to the back of his neck. She leant towards him, expression softening, then stopping as she heard him speak.

“That,” He began, voice considerably higher than usual and shivering in timbre, “wouldn’t necessarily be the worst thing in the world.” Her left eyebrow seemed to gravitate toward the ceiling while the rest of her face shifted into an expresion that seamlessly merged surprise and curiosity.

“Well then, She responded, “I suppose that’s going to be something we can try later.” Her mind was already flickering through images of taking him down, wrapping herself around him and pushing him onto the bed, her presence alone drawing him under her power.

He was bringing her under, filling her thoughts with all the lust and abandon it already contained, driving the fringes of her body and mind into extacy. Her half-forgotten plans of turning the tables trickling out along with all else.

She was on top of him, pressing against him and drawing her finger down his torso, pulling his pleasure as far down as she travelled. She was staring up into his encompasing eyes as his hands finally trailed past her naval feeling his weight above her, both physiclly and mentally. The whimpers and whines that escaped his mouth were a delight to hear. Fluttering overtook her stomach and mind as his deft, nimble fingers finally reached their terminus and it was all she could do to not vocalise her...

“You doing alright there?” Her reverie broke as she heard his voice and immediately noticed the heat on her face, chest, and between her legs. She inhaled and made to speak, before noticing she was shivering.

“Yeah, I’m alright.” She could feel herself, flushed and flustered, but determined. “I think I’m ready to... get started. I’d like to start with me being... going under.” The sense of anxiety and anticipation were mixing into a blend of delightful exhileration that made her mind race and body squirm.

“Well, we should first make sure we’re up to speed with safewords...” he began.

“Redyellowgreen!”

“Alright, we... we’ll go over them again while I’m taking you under. For now, why don’t you start by looking deep into my eyes...”