The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Necklace of Eros

Chapter 1: Genesis, aka the part with plot and not sex.

Disclaimer: the usual required disclaimers apply here, obviously.

Got a fetish/encounter/action you’d like to read? Hit us up, worst we’ll say is no after all!

Back in the days of old, when the gods felt comfortable walking amongst humanity, none was more widespread than the god of Love. It helped things along immensely that the King of the gods was a massive horndog. Seriously, Eros saw Zeus seducing every woman he could in all ways and shapes, including as a bull.

While others thought Eros was a sex obsessed pervert, the truth was he was highly intelligent, bordering on devious, and a sex obsessed pervert. Eros saw what the others refused to see, simply because the god spent so much time amongst humanity: humanity was growing powerful. So while the others interfered in wars and tried to keep people sailing, away from their wives, Eros worked hard. He and Hephaestus labored in secrecy, crafting a powerful magical artifact that would always send power Eros’s way. All Good ol’ Heph wanted was first dibs in trying it out, as his wife was a real ball buster. Eros obliged him, delaying his own satisfaction for what he knew would come.

The necklace was brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! It acted as a gateway for Eros’s own powers, enabling him to turn damn near any situation sexual. People wouldn’t be forced to participate, but everyone involved would simply find everything enjoyable. No repercussions either, everyone would find the experience fun and pleasurable, but nobody would be running off to alert others.

Heph’s test was perfect: the blacksmith had fucked a Queen and every consort this king had, while the king assisted; Eros loved that poor downbeaten Heph actually had one heck of a dominant streak. After Heph left, Eros waited for the other gods to come in angry about what happened. After all, Zeus himself had wanted that Queen for sometime, only being stopped by Hera.

Eros pushed it even further, bringing up the Heph’s escapades and how happy he was that he and his wife had such confidence in each other to allow such a thing at a feast, in front of Aphrodite and Hera. Neither had any issues with it and were glad Heph had fun; clearly Eros’s magic was working.

If you love something, you need to set it free. So, Eros loosed his invention on the world, though he did add a few bewitching features to keep it safe. People wouldn’t fuck until they died for example, the necklace would need to recharge. So, he sent it out for fun.

A hundred years later, he was glad he had as Zeus ordered all gods back to Olympus. The humans were becoming unruly and the safest avenue for the gods was secrecy. Apollo moved the sun every day, but now did so from Olympus, automating the task to make everything easier. Personally, Eros found it funny because Apollo never checked his work. Now, Terra itself moved around the sun, rather than the sun moving. Man would that one fuck with the humans when they figured it out.

From time to time, Eros would check in on his invention, peeking through the veil between worlds when he felt power flow to him out of nowhere. People kept finding and, strangely enough, losing his necklace, changing hands with hilarious regularity. Peasants, nobles, kings: many notable encounters occurred over the years. Eventually, the power Eros pulled in was strong enough that he could send some back to the necklace, expanding its powers. Now it would be able to create objects to aid in the fantasies, as well as change bodies to be better suited to them. Who knows, another hundred or so years and Eros might be able to add teleportation to the power set. Few more centuries and he’d be able to extend the range, eventually covering Terra and remaking it in his wonderful, sexy image.

After its latest upgrade the necklace ended up on the shelves of a mystical store run by a charlatan. This gray haired potato of a man sold more fake crystals than anything and had no idea the power sitting on his shelf.

If he had, the price would have been a lot more than five dollars.

Luckily though he was as oblivious as he was devious. Lucky, that is, for Eros, and for the honeymooners who just entered his shop.

Jason followed Ava into the shop, taking the time to admire how the shorts hugged her hips just so. They’d only just arrived in town yesterday for their honeymoon, and after a lovely night, Ava had said she wanted to go explore a bit before lunch. When Jason protested, she palmed the front of his shorts and promised him that she would make it up to him. Like most men, Jason decided to listen to his penis on this one, and so found himself in this hokey store.

His green eyes scanned the shelves idly while his wife chatted with the old guy running the place; why was it that everyone who ran a shop like this looked as if they had never heard of a hair brush? It was a shitty thought, to be true, but Jason was feeling very pent up. Ava was an exhibitionist to her core, and seemed to find no end of outfits to wear out that she knew were designed to get his attention. He just wished she would get over her fears and enjoy herself; last night she’d told him that she had always dreamed of using vibrating panties he could control while they were out. Jason had been unable to hold back, immediately rushing to order one, only to have his phone snatched away at the time by his wife. The redhead explained fantasies were just fantasies for a reason before inviting him back to bed. They’d had a round two, but Jason kept thinking about how attractive it would be to see her free and uninhibited.

“Let’s each pick something out and then go get lunch. How’s that sound?” Ava asked, bouncing over to him. He felt her press into him and couldn’t help but agree with her. It was admittedly very hard to argue when your wife pressed her chest into you. No, focus. Focus on something other than his wife’s large chest and how he wanted to… the sooner they finished the sooner they could go back to their room. Right.

Jason grabbed the nearest object he could when she wasn’t watching, not even paying attention to anything beyond recognizing that it was a necklace. Ava ended up going for an incense set, which even Jason had to admit smelled nice. It wasn’t that he hated going out or doing things with her, he simply had a very healthy sex drive and expected his honeymoon to have a lot more sex in it. Oh well, he could enjoy other things too.

The old man rang up their purchases quickly enough, seeming to realize they weren’t going to buy more today. “Oh you have to wear that. Please, for me? I’ll make it worth your while!” Ava asked him as they walked out, hanging on his shoulder and pouting.

Was there anything he wouldn’t do for her? Smart, funny, driven, and sexy as hell. Sure, Jason was no slouch himself in the looks department. He’d been in decent shape since he wrestled back in high school, though admittedly he had lost his six pack despite working out multiple times a week. He’d had to laugh at it though: nobody would call him fat, he simply enjoyed his wife’s cooking more than he did plain rice and fish for every meal. With a little work, and some food discipline, he’d make one heck of a fitness model. Instead, he was a simple manager in sales, though he did enjoy his work and his coworkers.

It was actually how he’d met Ava. She worked in a different department, research, and they’d been paired up for a project. Three years, many dates, and a wedding later, here they were. She was just as much of a knockout as she’d been back then, casually sexy without seeming to try. She was on the larger side up top, though she frequently dressed to hide her assets at work, be it her shapely chest or the pleasant swell of her backside.

Right, necklace. “Worth my while huh? How’s that?” He questioned as he fished in their bag to pull out the necklace; it wasn’t too impressive, just a flat metal disc on a leather thong.

“Well, I know for a fact there is a good barbeque place in town,” she began as the necklace went on over his head. “And I was thinking you should use that remote to tease me during lunch, and then fuck me on the table,” she finished. Before he could even process what had been said, Jason realized a couple of things. First, he was indeed holding a remote, though he didn’t know what for. The second was that his wife, an adventurous talker in the bedroom but really quite vanilla in terms of sex, was wearing a tiny bikini that barely covered her… holy sweet mother of everything, was that his wife?