The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nebka Rassul’s New Slave From The Unified Earth Empire.

By The Slaver.

3022: The Unified Earth Empire was at war.

On an unnamed, uncharted planet, beyond know space, a ship lay in a rocky raven, crammed against one of the rock walls; the ship’s back was broken, it would never fly again. Space Ranger Lieutenant Tombier stood looking at the broken ship, this mission had been his first command of a scout ship, solo, and it had not gone well. Although he did not know it, things were going to get even worse.

It had been several week since the crash. Although, the ship’s back was broken, the body and insides of the ship were still in some sort of working order. Tombier, the ship’s Crew, and one thousand Space Marines, who were in stasis, had all survived. By the second week, Tombier had decided that his thirteen man crew; over the next few weeks would also be placed in stasis. Tombier himself, after placing the last crew-member in stasis, would activate the destress beacon, power down everything on the ship, but, for the stasis tubes. With only power going to the beacon and stasis tubes, it would last for over 260 years; if Tombier did not return from searching for HELP.

Tombier turned from looking at the ship; he slung a kit-bag over his shoulder, and moved off. Inside the ship a shadow fell over one of the stasis tubes. A shadowy, humanoid like hand brushed the tubes glass.

The planet’s sun beat down on Tombier as he left the raven, in front of him was a baron, rocky plain, with a very few stubby bushed scattered about, onwards he walked. After some time walking across the baron plain, Tombier stopped, in the distance about an hour’s walk away a sheer cliff face rose up from the rocky plain; the top of which could not be seen. A black dot could just be made out in the cliff face at ground level. Shifting the kit-bag on his shoulder; Tombier started towards the cliff face in the distance.

90 minutes later, Tombier reached the cliff face, he turned his head from side to side; on both sides of him the cliff wall run into the far distance, never ending it seemed. What had seemed like a black dot 90 minutes ago, was in fact a large cave like opening in the cliff. Tombier stood in front of the dark opening, lose rock was balanced over the top of the opening. There was nothing he could do, but enter the opening, and see where it lead.

Seconds after Tombier had entered the opening, he heard a loud rumbling, he throw himself to the ground with his hands over his head. There was a loud crashing sound, and then a great thud, a cloud of dust filled the air. Tombier slowly lifted his head, he pulled a flashlight from the kit-bay, switched it on and looked around. The lose rock balanced over the opening had so how collapsed, they now totally blocked the opening through which he had just walked. (Entering the cave Tombier had not seen the thin light beam across the entrance an inch off the ground. Tombier breaking the beam had caused the rock fall.) Shining the light around, Tombier found that he was in a long tunnel, the stretched into a black distance. Tombier stood up, icked up the kit-bag and started walking down the tunnel.

Tiered, and dusty Tombier had been walking alone the tunnel of over two day, where he saw a chink of light coming from a hole far up in the roof of the tunnel. Piles of rock seemed to form rough steps up to the hole. Slowly, Tombier started to climb the rocks up towards the hole. It took Tombier some time; but finally, Tombier reached the top of the rocks, and a small jagged hole.

Cautiously Tombier poked his head out of the jagged hole, into bright daylight, then he thrust his shoulders upwards, and wriggled out through the hole. In the open all around Tombier was a scene of complete and utter desolation. It seemed that every inch of the planet around Tombier, as far as he could see, seemed to have once been built upon till not an inch was left, and then everything had been methodically hammered down, several time, it seemed.

A sea of rubble stretched out around him, the miniaturised Geiger Counter, on Tombier’s left-hand breast pocket, of his uniform. Began a subdued, but faint clicking. The Counter was registering Radiation; ‘Some sort of this planet’s Atomic wars must had brought about this ruination and Radioactivity!’ Tombier thought, ‘And over the Eons since the wars, the Radiation had started to fade. Tombier climbed a little hill of rubble and looked around him; nothing but rubble as far as he could see. Slowly, Tombier began to pick his way through the rubble; surely three must still be people left on this planet. To his cost Tombier was soon to find out.

Tombier had been travelling for many hours across the ruined landscape, progress had been very slow. Now he had reached the edge of an enormous area of rubble that seemed to be less dense. There were still piles of rubble all around, but there was also, in the middle of the area; was what seemed to be a pool of water, strange dark flowers were clumped around the pool and the piles of rubble. Tombier walked towards the pool, nearer to the pool a sweet, salty, lemony smell hit Tombier. In seconds he was light-headed, but still he walked. In this state Tombier had no idea the he was being watch, from close by.

“Good.”, The Alien said, in a strange, but seductive tone, as it graced it’s hand over its large Alien dong, that hung between its legs, as it watched the confused, and dazed Tombier, from its hiding placed, behind a pile of rubble. The sweet, salty, lemony sense that came from the strange dark flowers around the pool and the ruins, seemed to be working some sort of magic on Tombier. Dreamlike, without thinking, he dropped his kit-bag, and slip his hand inside his tight space uniform, and then down inside his jock and then mindlessly, he fiddled about with his groin. Tombier let out a low moan as he felt his member start to fill with blood.

Tombier stopped moaning, and then pulled his hand out of his uniform and jock; he needed little encouragement, Tombier ripped off his boots, his uniform and his tight jock, in a matter of seconds, Tombier had stripped to nothing, he stood still with a dazed look on his face, he walked, slowly towards the pool of the strange coloured, blueish water; then still dazed Tombier stood by the edge of the pool for a moment; Tombier’s cock was now semi-hard, with droplets of Pre-cum glistening in the piss-slit, of his cut member. Tombier let out a whimper and he then suddenly jumped into the pool of strange blueish coloured water; at first the water felt tepid and Tombier enjoyed the tickle of the water upon his genitals and his buttocks. The strange pool of water, and the strange sense of the flowers relaxed Tombier. As he swam about, but suddenly the water temperature seemed to drop.

For several minutes The Alien still hidden behind the pile of rubble, watched and admired Tombier’s form. After several minutes, The alien’s form seemed to shimmer, and change. And In its place stood a scantily clad, but well-formed Humanoid-like female.

The Alien strutted out from behind the pile of rubble, and walking towards the pool. Tombier, now standing, but shivering in the shallow side of the pool, wated opened mouthed; as slowly, what looked like a Humanoid-like female, descended into the pool, and silently, waded over to him.

“Who are you? How did you get here?” Tombier asked in a low, but dreamlike, voice. But The Humanoid-like female, said nothing. The Humanoid-like female just stood looking at Tombier: with the drop in water temperature, Adan’s had become razor-like, hard. The Humanoid-like female knelt down, lent forwards, and suckled upon Tombier’s razor-like hard nipples, Tombier let out a low moan, something was wrong, here said a dim voice at the back of Tombier’s fuzzy brain, but he still let The Alien suckle upon his nipples. Strangle, he loved the feel of The Humanoid-like female tongue, and lips on his hard nipples.

Impressive tongue.” Tombier managed to pant, after several minutes of having his nipples sucked, his brain seemed to be getting even more fuzzier, he was finding it hard to think of anything, other than the tongue and lips working on his nipples.

The Alien, stopped sucking Tombier’s nipples, it stood up, and then it kissed Tombier on his lips. The dazed Tombier was still shocked when this happened; but he still returned the kiss, Tombier and The Humanoid-like female tongues engaged. Tombier noticed that The Alien’s lips and tongue had a strange taste, but by now he did not care. The two of them kissed for what too Tombier seemed like hours; Dazed, Tombier slowly began to fondle The Alien’s beautifully shaped ass and small breasts, the whole of Tombier’s body was now sensitive to the chill of the water. The Alien’s lips and tongue suddenly tasted, bitter and salty, Tombier pulled away from The Alien. Tombier was just about to speak; when The Humanoid-like female spoke, “I’ve got something else, that I’m sure you’re going to want.”

Tombier, like a zombie, or some sort of sleepwalker, was led out of the pool by The Alien, towards a small pile of rubble. The Humanoid-like female sat on the rubble, spread its legs and said, “Kneel, Human.” Tombier obeyed unquestioningly, he did not even find it odd that he had been call ‘Human’. “Suck me.”, The Alien ordered. The Humanoid-like female’s crouch area shimmered, and an 11″ thick veined Alien cock appeared, The Alien wiggled it at Tombier. Tombier moaned in a low voice; but then he licked the vained 11″ shaft. He sucked The Humanoid-like female’s cock. Tombier did not object nor did he hesitate. A powerful lust overcame Tombier: The Humanoid-like female wanted its cock sucked and Tombier was there, and he was there to serve.

The Humanoid-like female enjoyed Tombier’s warm, moist, disciplined mouth, serve its cock. Tombier mindlessly sucked The Alien’s cock. Tombier slobbered upon The Humanoid-like female’s long, beefy, thick dong. Suddenly, The Alien began to moan, the sound hurt Tombier’s ears, but he continued to suck The Humanoid-like female’s cock. The Alien Suddenly, thrust its groin deep into Tombier’s face and shot a double load of salty, bitter, sour tasting Alien juice down Tombier’s throat Tombier gagged, but still swallowed the Alien Cum.

“Good, Human!” The Humanoid-like female said “Why don’t you come with me, Human?”

The Humanoid-like female led the naked semi-hard Tombier by his semi, over too, and then behind a mound of rubble, a bed of the strange dark flowers covered the ground behind the mound. “Just you stand there and stroke your cock, Human.” The Alien commanded. Tombier, now completely under the Alien’s control, could do nothing but what he was told, mindlessly Tombier played with his cock, which slowly got hard. Tombier’s mind could no longer register what he was seeing, or doing, and it would not soon register what he was about to see, or do next.

The Humanoid-like Alien’s body shimmered, and it revealed its true self. A large Alien called Nebka Rassul, one of the outer rim’s best agents. Nebka Rassul was employed for its many talents, by the many groups opposed to The Unified Earth Empire. Nebka Rassul’s puppet, that had once been Tombier, but who was now nearly a mindless thing, stood beside Nebka Rassul, Tombier stroked his cock, now he would obey every command Nebka Rassul uttered. Tombier now nearly totally mindless had no choice but to obey Nebka Rassul. As Nebka Rassul’s body finished shimmering, Nebka Rassul revealed his true physique. There was nothing female, or humanoid-like about Nebka Rassul, now. Somehow, everything about Nebka Rassul’s Humanoid-like female look had disappeared. Nebka Rassul stood over seven-foot tall, his skin had a light green tint too it; Nebka Rassul sported a ripped, sculpted Alien physique, like no Human Male could ever have. But, in a strange way, to the now dim-witted Tombier, Nebka Rassul seemed masculine, but also femalely sexy.

Nebka Rassul lay upon the bed of strange dark flowers; as Nebka Rassul lay on the flowers, crushing some of them, the sweet, salty, lemony sense of the crusted strange dark flowers, grew stronger. As this new stronger sense entered Tombier’s addled mind, Tombier just continued to stare at the alien before him, the helpless human could no longer comprehend what he saw, or was now happening to him. “Crawl to me. And suck my cock, you cock hungry, Human pig!” Nebka Rassul ordered Tombier, who fell onto his hands and knees, and with a mindless grin on his face, crawled over the bed of strange flowers, towards The Alien Nebka Rassul, Tombier the lowered his head, wrapped his lips around the Alien member, and sucked Nebka Rassul’s cock, with gusto. Nothing was going to stop him, now, from sucking Nebka Rassul’s cock. The now empty-headed Tombier hungered for Nebka Rassul’s cock, in fact deep down, Tombier now hungered for any Alien cock to suck.

Nebka Rassul moaned and cried out in an Alien tongue, his body surging and shimmered, as he reaching that place of no return, Nebka Rassul screamed, as for a second time, he shot a double load of salty, bitter, sour tasting Alien juice down Tombier’s throat. This time Tombier did not gag, he just swallowed Nebka Rassul’s Alien Cum. Nebka Rassul pulled out of Tombier, and then gave him a quick kiss, then Nebka Rassul guided Tombier, still on his hands and knees around on the bed of flowers; so his whole was facing Nebka Rassul. Nebka Rassul slid his large thick fingers into Tombier’s never-used whole. Tombier cried out, Nebka Rassul wacked Tombier hard on his backside; ”Shoosh, Human. This is how things should by!” As Nebka Rassul prepped Tombier’s whole, Tombier continued to cry out.

Then Nebka Rassul said in a commanding, powerful voice, “You’re going to love this.” “Yes. I’m going to love this.” Tombier replied, his voice sounded empty, and hollow. Nebka Rassul grimed, as he pulled his fingers out of Tombier’s whole, then Nebka Rassul to shove his rock-hard, thick, veined Alien cock into Tombier’s now well-prepped whole. This time Tombier screamed, as he was penetrated for the first time, but soon his screams turned too moans of pleasure. With every thrust, Tombier moaned with pleasure. A short while past, and then with every thrust into him of Nebka Rassul’s cock, Tombier’s voice ascended higher and higher until finally, Tombier sounded more like a female, than a man. Nebka Rassul ploughed deep into Tombier’s whole

Nebka Rassul, then finally blew his wad, into Tombier: ounces of Nebka Rassul’s jizz filled Tombier’s gut, and then spilt from Tombier’s crack, onto his butt-checks and down the inside of his legs. Once he had finished shooting his loads into Tombier; Nebka Rassul pulled his cock of out of Tombier’s now ruined box. “Lick my cock clean, Human pig.” Tombier sucked Nebka Rassul’s wet, moist, Cum covered cock, Precum dripped from Tombier’s piss-slit, but not for long. Still sucking Nebka Rassul’s Alien sized cock: Nebka Rassul let out a muffled scream, of pleasure, as he shot his wad.

Nebka Rassul paused his fucking of Tombier’s face, and pulled his cock out of Tombier’s mouth; Nebka Rassul stood up and leaving the panting, mindless Tombier on the bed of crust strange dark flowers, Nebka Rassul walked towards a block of moss covered stone, from behind the stone, he grabbed what looked like a lump of metal and silicone. Nebka Rassul moved back towards Tombier; “Stand Human!” Nebka Rassul ordered, Tombier stood up, moaning: his voice now sounded totally female, all traces of his male voice completely gone, as was Tombier’s male personality.

After a few seconds watching the moaning Tombier; Nebka Rassul held the lump of metal and silicone underneath, and against Tombier’s softening cock. The minute Tombier’s cock touched the lump of metal and silicone; it and Tombier cock seem to shimmer, and become one. Tombier cried out in pain. For several minutes, Tombier’s crouch aerer shimmered. Then the shimmering dead down, and then stopped completely. Tombier’s member and balls now seemed to be encased in an strange looking alien, silicone and metal cock-cage: the Alien cock-cage seemed to be secured onto the whole of Tombier’s member and balls, gripping them tightly, Tombier would not be able to get fully hard, or Cum, while in the cage. Also the base of the cage, seemed to have become part of Tombier’s own body; it seemed to be growing out of Tombier’s crouch.

Nebka Rassul once again lay upon the bed of flowers and ordered, “Suck my cock, Human pig.” Tombier, now totally under Nebka Rassul’s control, and with no hope of ever being free of Nebka Rassul, performed for his new master. “I need new, sleeper agents, toys, and slaves and you and your ship-mates, and Space Marines are them!”

“Tomorrow, we will return to your ship. And you will revive one of your Crew-members from stasis. After that the one thousand Space Marines, in stasis will join you and your crew-mates. One by one all those on your ship will learn the pleasure of serving me, and my people,” Nebka Rassul panted as he drew near to going over the edge again, he close his eye, and pulled back.

“But for now, Tonight, you stay here. I’m going to enjoy totally ruining your wholes, and turning you into one of my many sleeper agents to be planted back on Earth. You’re love serving me, and of cause serving Alien cock. You’ll see.” Nebka Rassul said, and he smiled to himself. “My people and I have always known that Humans would be so easy to control.” But Tombier did not reply, he was too busy serving Nebka Rassul’s cock, to care, about anything else!

:THE END