The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nature’s Son

Synopsis: Billy has special needs. His alien DNA activates and he starts to affect the people, a few at a time.

Gina gasped with each thrust. Her skull hit the backboard of the bed as Billy rode her up the mattress.

“Ow” she laughed

“Oh, fuck” Billy gasped and thrust into her harder

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she grunted, her clit throbbing

“Oh, mom!” he gasped and came in her.

Her back arched up suddenly and she let out such a guttural orgasm it almost sounded like a hiss.

“Yesssssssss” she gasped, her whole body shaking and spasming.

He collapsed onto her.

She held him, even as her own body’s spasms started to slow down.

Her body slick with her sweat, and her son’s dripping onto her. He looked up to her and they kissed.

His tongue met hers.

He rested his head on her chest.

“Fuck, you’re great, mom” he sighed

Only now, down from her high, she felt betrayed.

It was almost like a ritual… this time of guilt after their copulation.

Her son fucked her and each time she swore she would’t allow it again, but each time he wanted her she found her legs opening, inviting him into her warm wetness.

It was the best sex she had ever had. She never failed to come multiple times.

“I love you mom” he said

“I love you too, baby” she sighed

She looked up at the window, at the flickering neon “Motel: Vacancy” sign.

“You were great, mom” he sighed as he nuzzled his head between her ample breasts. His cock was still hard, and buried inside her.

She wished he didn’t thank her. It made her actually feel cheap. A part of her wished he was raping her—at least then it would assuage her guilt… if he were forcing her. The fact she willingly fucked her son made her whimper and cry.

He heard her and he looked up at her. She knew that when he was inside her he could sense her thoughts. They were connected.

“Why are you upset?” he asked

She knew he could read her thoughts when they were connected

She could sense his too. It was odd, to be so open, exposed. No secrets.

There was no real need to talk, but he always did, anyway.

“You know I love you, mom” he said

“I know, baby” she said

She still managed a smile

When he first fucked her he had forced his will on hers—it had blown her mind to hear his thoughts in her head when he had put his cock in between her thighs… “Be still! Obey!” he had said and her body simply surrendered to him. She had fought him until that moment. There had been no going back.

He controlled her now

He pulled out of her and she felt a shiver as their connection broke. A part of her own ‘spirit’ could now tell her what she was doing was wrong. But even that wasn’t enough to disobey him.

“Let’s go get something to eat…” he said

“Are you sure?” she asked “Now that you’ve seeded me”

“There’s still enough time?”

“Yes, baby” she said

They dressed in silence and they went out of the motel, and across the car-park, then across the street to the diner that sat there.

They ate mostly in silence.

“Debbie” was their waitress.

Gina noticed her son paying particular attention to her.

He sipped his coffee and eyed Debbie’s ass.

“You’re not going to do her?” Gina lent forward to ask

“You know I am…” he smiled back

“When?”

“As soon as you’re ready…” he said, “How are you feeling?”

“I…” she began and then she felt it in her loins. The phasing.

“You’re getting ready?” he smiled

“You know…” she said, with some regret, “Oh, baby” she cried “Why do we have to do it…?”

“You know why…” he said

She hung her head, resigned to the fact

“Can I get you anything else?” Debbie asked

Gina jumped.

“Everything alright?” Debbie asked

“Sorry” Gina apologised, “You startled me… I was off thinking of something else…”

“You’re alright now, honey?” Debbie asked

“Yes…”

“Is this your boy?” she asked

“Yes, this is my son Billy”

“I…” Debbie began

“Debbie!” the cook suddenly called “Get your ass into gear”

“Sorry, gotta go” Debbie apologies with a weak smile

Billy eyed her ass again as she took off back towards the kitchen.

Gina felt it in her stomach.

“How is it?”

“It’s coming fast this time” Gina said

“Can it wait?”

“No” she gasped

“I wanted it to be Debbie” Billy said disappointed

The bulge there already getting bigger… stretching her dress….

Billy got up and paid the bill and then his mom was already going out the door when he caught up

“It’s happening fast” she gasped as her stomach continued to bulge

As they crossed the street Billy realised that they couldn’t ‘do’ Debbie, they’d have to look for someone else.

Just as it happens the couple from the room next door, newlyweds Jim and Beth Orsini were coming out their door

Gina doubled over in pain.

“Are you alright?” Beth asked noticing the woman

“Please, help me get my mom inside…” Billy gasped

Beth and Jim took an arm each and helped her in as Billy opened the door.

Gina thanked them… she felt a tinge of sorrow because she knew what was going to happen next.

Billy closed the door and watched as they helped his mom onto the double bed.

It didn’t occur to the couple why a mom and son were sharing a room with a double-bed.

Billy stepped up to Jim, placed his hand on Jim’s forehead and Jim collapsed unconscious to the floor

“What did you do?” Beth asked

“I put him to sleep” Billy smiled

Suddenly Gina lurched up behind her and grabbed her

She drew her hand around Beth’s mouth, gagging her.

Adrenaline rushed through the young woman’s body as she tried to fight back.

Jim touched her on the forehead and she fell unconscious.

“Such a nice couple” Gina lamented as she pulled Beth’s limp body further onto the bed.

Gina lay her captive down and then slid back off the bed and peeled off her dress.

She now looked seven months pregnant.

“How long?” Billy asked his mom

“Not long” she said

She looked with pity at the young woman Billy was now undressing.

“She’s so hot…” Billy smiled looking at her slack body.

“Ohhh” Gina cried as she felt the contractions.

“Mom??”

“It’s happening” she gasped.

She waddled to the bathroom, getting there just in time as she had to bear down and push.

Billy went to the bathroom, standing there so he could keep an eye on both the victim, and his mom.

“Phhhh! Phhhh! Phhhh!” Gina gasped, breathing out hard as she pushed.

“Nnn-nnnnnnn-nnnnn” she cried and pushed again, harder.

It fell onto the tiled bathroom floor

The size of a football.

A kind of yellow coloured ball

A gelatinous looking glob.

Gina gasped, panting, a feeling of satisfaction at having birthed

“Well done, mom” Billy smiled

He scooped up the mass. He held it up “She’s beautiful” he said

“Yes” Gina gasped

“You clean up, mom” he said

“Yes, honey” she said

Gina would hose down the floor and then shower, washing the goo off her inner thighs.

Billy’s ‘baby’ pulsated.

Billy carefully carried it back to the bed.

He opened Beth’s legs and he placed the bundle down between her thighs, close to her hairy pussy.

The globule seemed to roll, of its own accord, towards the slit of Beth’s vagina.

A part of it stretched out towards Beth

It pressed into her, a little

Despite being unconscious her body gave a sudden jump

Blood could be seen coursing into the translucent ball.

Blood flowing out from Beth’s cunt into the mass that began to grow darker.

As it drew DNA from Beth her body seemed to sink in on itself, deflating. Crumpling.

And the ball began to grow bigger, faster, and faster as Beth in turn sank into herself.

The ball stretched out at five points—almost making a star shape

Gina towelled herself as she emerged to watch

The top of the star grew into a ball-shape. The other points elongated and stretched out

It soon took on the rough shape of a person. A woman. Beth

The ‘original’ Beth seemed to almost fold in on herself.

The ‘new’ Beth grew out into a full woman

She suddenly opened her eyes. She looked back and forth

“She’s imprinting already” Gina said

“That’s it” Billy grinned

Suddenly Beth opened her mouth and took in a deep breath. “Huuuuh” she gasped, and sat up bolt upright

“Welcome” Billy said

She wiped some mucous from her face, then blew her nose, shooting some out of her nostrils.

“You are my daughter”

“I am Beth” she said with the same voice of the person she replaced

Billy helped her to her feet.

Gina bundled up the mess that had been Beth

“Come” he said and guided Beth to the bathroom to wash her

In the shower he wiped the mess from her

“You will fuck me?” she asked

“Yes” he said “You know your purpose”

“To breed out the humans”

“Yes” he said

He stepped into the shower with her. His cock loomed up hard.

He kissed her

Her legs parted and he lifted her up by her thighs

He pushed his cock into her

She gasped. She was a virgin.

He rode her hard and fast and she enjoyed it. She wanted it. She wanted his seed. She knew what she was.

“Oh, yesssss” she moaned. It was her purpose to take his seed and give birth to a boy like Billy.

He rode her and finally came in her, sending her into orgasm

They dried.

She took “Beth’s” clothes and dressed into them.

* * *

Jim woke back in his room. His ‘wife’ sat there on the edge of the bed smiling as she thought of the baby that was inside her.

“What? What happened?”

“You fell” she said “I think you bumped your head”

He had no memory of the lead up to it… Billy had taken that from his mind.

Jim sat up, unsteadily

“Easy” she said

“Fuck” he gasped “I’ve got a headache”

She slid off the bed and went to the bathroom and got him a glass of water

“Thanks babe” he said

He reached out to her but she slapped his hand away

“Babe?”

“Don’t touch me” she snapped as she suddenly felt reviled

She had no desire for him. No more love

She had no need for him anymore.

They argued

Beth and Jim fought hard. She had no desire for him, and she would divorce him. She carried within her a son and she would birth this creature who would also impregnate her and make more like them.

A month since she had been born, Beth gave birth to her own son. A year later he was ready to start seeding her.

Epilogue

Mother and son drove down the interstate and across the border.

“How many is it now, mom?” Billy asked “Ten, twelve?”

“Thirty-two” she said

“Fuck” he gasped. They’d been on the road for all that time. Thirty-two times she’d birthed one of those creatures that had replaced a woman. Then he’d impregnated the woman to give her a son.

It was the only time he had sex with her. He only had sex with her to procreate. Though, she did really enjoy it.

A new town ahead. There Billy would do his mom again, and another ‘embryo’ would be made to replace another person… who would give birth to the embryo she carried inside her… And he would grow to be like Billy, impregnating her and making more ‘embryos’; but that was in the future. It would start off slow, but their numbers would soon tell.

Gina had no choice but to play her part in the destruction of mankind.

The End