The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘ NATURAL ENTRAPMENT’

mc md ds

Overview: He really could write a halfway decent story or book when he felt like it. He knew that. Agents didn’t, but he did. He could also tell a good story, too. He was about to tell a different one, this time, and hoped like hell it worked, otherwise he was writing stories for a seven-percent return while his old blunderbus pc lasted.

‘NATURAL ENTRAPMENT’

“It was really strange.” Steven Mann said to his literary agent, Dawn, as they settled into their respective coffees at the sidewalk cafe where they had met for morning tea to discuss his latest research project for a book. “If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I wouldn’t have believed it.”

Dawn Ricks sat listening carefully, her mind, as always, like a steel trap, looking for anything that might represent an opportunity as her protégée sipped his coffee while she watched. He was a good writer of short stories and would soon be published in a bigger way than he could really appreciate right now.

She sighed. If only she had more time. She had taken so many writers on board since going out on her own. There was just never enough time to do all of them justice. But she tried. God knows, she tried. She wished he would finish this story and get on with his latest theme. She had people to see and places to go, like yesterday.

“And John just sat there talking to this really attractive woman as she drank her coffee. He wasn’t oblivious to the fact that she was probably sexually attracted to him. He really just wanted to see if what he was going to do, worked, without feeling like an idiot or a pervert if it didn’t.”

Steven went on after he had ritually placed his cup back down on the small table at which they both sat.

Dawn’s curiosity was becoming aroused by Steven’s story so far, but she wished he wouldn’t stop so much and sip his coffee. It was going to take forever at this rate, she decided.

“And the more he talked, about nothing really, the more he noticed she began to study his face, sort of searching for something, I don’t know, that was different maybe. Anyway, he just kept right on talking naturally, not changing the tone of his voice, which was naturally a bit soft and soothing, most people had told him, and very easy to listen to for long periods of time. They found it very relaxing to listen to.”

Dawn had a half-smile of polite patience on her face, wishing to hell he would just get on with the story. She had to be somewhere soon, and hadn’t yet discussed his research project, which was why she had agreed to come in the first place. At the mention of his friend’s tone of voice she couldn’t help but think that Steven had one of those voices, too- very easy on a person’s ears, if they didn’t have to be somewhere else soon.

“Anyway,” Steven continued after another sip of his coffee, “he noticed while he was talking that she had focussed on some part of his face specifically, as if she hadn’t ever noticed it before, even though they’d been friends for a while.”

“And as he kept talking to her about whatever he was saying, which didn’t really seem that important anyway, her mind seemed to focus right in on that special and unique part of his face that she hadn’t ever noticed before-almost as if she was losing interest completely in whatever he was talking about.”

“Like it was slowly fading into the background of her thoughts while she just seemed to easily and naturally be focussing right in on that special part of his face and seemed to be relaxing, right in front of his eyes as he kept right on talking.”

“She just seemed to be deflating and relaxing right down, right in front of his eyes while she focussed her gaze on that special part of his face, without ever seeming to want to take her eyes off it for a single moment.”

Dawn wondered as Steven kept droning on about something or other that didn’t seem to be interesting her in the slightest, why she hadn’t noticed the way he seemed to talk toward one side of his mouth. It seemed funny that she hadn’t noticed that.

She was usually very observant when it came to noticing people’s facial features-not that it detracted from his basic good looks, which made him an attractive man, in his own way.

It was just there, and she hadn’t noticed it before. It was if his words rolled his lips slightly sideways as they left his mouth, but unless she really focussed on the subtle action of his lips as he spoke she wouldn’t know. That’s probably why she hadn’t noticed it before, Dawn thought as she watched Steven finish another sip of his coffee.

She’d never really focussed on his mouth as he spoke. It was very relaxing. In fact, Dawn felt really good right then. The sun was shining down on them seated on the sidewalk of the cute little cafe; its warm rays being felt nicely filtering through the hair on the top of her head, seemingly all the way down through her skull and face.

“After a while,” Steven continued, as he studied Dawn’s facial features closely, yet keeping his eyes fixed on a point somewhere in the centre of her forehead, “she looked so warm, and so relaxed as she listened to him that he wondered if she were really listening to him at all, and instead was, so relaxed from focussing so easily and so naturally on that special part of his face that she seemed so relaxed as to have drifted, deeply down into her own thoughts.”

“And it seemed to him to be a million miles away, but looking and feeling so relaxed, so calm, and so peaceful. It seemed to him that she seemed to be, drifting deeper and deeper, inside her own warm, relaxing deep thoughts, more and more as he continued to drone on and on with his soothing, relaxing voice that also seemed to be carrying her deeper and more deeper relaxed, down and down into her own thoughts.”

Dawn felt dreamy and relaxed. When her lazy thoughts concentrated as best they could on that fact for a few seconds she could relate to how the woman in Steven’s story felt with his friend.

She’d lost the thread already of whatever Steven was talking about, but trusted herself to know that should he say something of importance she would lock back onto every word he was saying-every soothing word.

She slowly took a deep breath and sighed, feeling herself seem to drift deeper and deeper into her own thoughts. She could still hear Steven’s voice as it droned on in that soothing, relaxing way, but she wasn’t really interested in whatever he was saying.

It was much nicer to take advantage of the moment and just tune out and relax-take a well-deserved break and get out of her own road for a little while. God knows she did deserve it after all the late hours she kept at night reading manuscripts so she could help people like Steven get published and recognised for their talents.

Dawn felt so nice and warm and relaxed, as if the whole world had gone on without her, and that was fine by her for a little while. That was fine with her.

“And all she seemed to be doing,” Steven continued after taking yet another of his endless sips of coffee from his long-empty cup and placing it ritualistically downward again on the table, “was every now and then taking what seemed to him to be deep, relaxing breaths.”

“As if she were orientating herself to the experience of whatever she was feeling right now and, seeming to relax, even more deeper with each breath, almost as if she was finding herself somehow able to explore within herself, her thoughts, her feelings, and many other things that she’d come to know about herself.

Dawn was becoming lost in her own thoughts about her life and times, but in a nice, relaxing, reflective, dreamy sort of way. She took a deep breath and sighed. It felt so nice. She felt in such a warm, safe comfort zone right then that she didn’t want to even try to listen to whatever boring story Steven was telling her.

She’d even given up trying to look as if she were paying attention to him anymore, and just kept up the appearance of it by focussing on his mouth as he spoke, although she couldn’t really make that out either. It just seemed to take too much effort to concentrate on anything much except what she was thinking and feeling within herself.

Her thoughts reflected on how hard she’d had to work to establish her credibility with her writers and have them believe she cared enough about them and their work to leave their current agent and go with her. Nevertheless, she’d done it, and was now was the proud agent of thirty writers, all of them talented, like Steven, when he wasn’t raving on about boring things as he was doing now.

His voice was so soothing though. She had to give him that. And she’d come through for him-for all of her writers. They’d never regret going with her and putting their trust in her as they had.

“And he asked her at one point,” Steven continued again as he watched Dawn’s glazy eyes become even more distant and unfocussed, as they look at his mouth, yet did not seem to see. He could tell she was miles away, somewhere.

“Just when the last time was, that she’d spent time, just sitting somewhere warm and relaxing, with her eyes looking at nothing in particular, drifting off, into no place special. But he did know, right now, that there really wasn’t anything else that she had to do right then, so why not allow herself the luxury of being able to just, drift along with the sound of his voice, listening, and not listening, just a little bit at a time.”

“That’s right-just a little bit at a time, where every noise and image that had nothing to do with her deep relaxation of the moment could seem to just be ignored and fade into the background as if it didn’t matter anymore, because it just didn’t seem to her to matter anymore, in any way that was important.”

Nothing was important at the moment, Dawn thought dreamily-nothing at all, except how wonderful and relaxed she felt as Steven raved on about something she could no longer remember and didn’t really want to right then, anyway.

And who cared about the traffic and passers-by? Then she lost that thought as well as she took another deep breath and sighed long and slow. She felt so out of it and didn’t even notice it-only that she felt wonderful, as if she didn’t have a care in the world.

She’d come through for them-for all of them. She’d prove to them they hadn’t made a mistake in trusting her with their literary futures. They’d see that when the going got tough, she’d get really going, because she was tough. But right now, Dawn just felt beautifully and wonderfully relaxed.

“And my friend told her that maybe her outer mind expected to be able to experience such deep comfort, and her inner mind could expect something even deeper, so it really didn’t matter whether she consciously allowed herself the experience of a very light trance, or subconsciously allowed herself a lighter state of deep trance.”

“So she really didn’t know what to expect as she really let herself go completely, and seemed to drift further, and deeper down and down and down inside herself. Because, he told her, when she went inside herself, like she was doing right then, it’s easy to notice, how there’s a part of her that knows how to breathe properly.”

“And she could expect that part to always be there, so that those deep, relaxing breaths just keep on coming and coming.”

Dawn breathed deeply and sighed loudly and long, feeling herself drift further and further away from the world of her reality. She was aware she was feeling very different, but she didn’t care-not about anything, except the wonderful feelings of calm and relaxations she was feeling in her mind and body right then. Breathing’s easy, she thought dreamily. You just allow it to happen and then watch and feel.

And Steven was right, she thought-each breath just jeeps on coming and coming, just as he said it would. Dawn wondered then why she had never noticed that before-that she could stand back and watch her body breathe like that. It was very relaxing to do it. She didn’t know what part of her was responsible for her breathing, but she was glad it was there, she concluded with an inner chuckle.

“And my friend told her,” Steven continued, “that there was a part of her that was aware of this exact moment, right now, and also a part of her that knew about later, and sooner or later, she could have confidence in knowing that over time and anytime, that change is inevitable, and that some people seemed to work so hard at staying the same, and he wondered if she knew anybody like that.”

Dawn knew she smiled inside, but she also knew that smile never reached her mouth or lips. Her face felt so relaxed that she could hardly feel it all, except for its heaviness.

Every muscle in her cheeks and mouth felt as heavy as lead, so relaxed were they. And she did know people like that-people who whinged all the time about never getting anywhere or anything, but never wanting to change anything about their lives to enable it to happen.

Lazy, Dawn concluded in her far away thoughts. They were just lazy, not like her. She wasn’t lazy. But she felt very lazy right then. A little luxury, she smiled inside again. She deserved it, every now and again.

“And he told her also,” Steven continued unstoppable now. He was almost there, “that there was a part of her that was oriented to future possibilities, on the basis of the choices she made right now, and the actions she took, right now, which soon becomes the future, when something very important feels like it’s about to happen, and that she might even feel a really strong and powerful sense of expectancy, that something important is happening, right now.”

“Something valuable and necessary, that will surely give her something she had always wanted-and that she could look forward in time to when she could look back over things that she did before, to make things so good now, when later is now, and it did involve a lot of good planning, and following advice from a friend.”

“And that she could plan, and that she had a good friend, right in front of her, that could help with the really important things, so she could enjoy a well-deserved break, and take time out for just a little while so she could relax, because it didn’t happen all that often, that she had someone that was such a friend that she could rely on him, completely”

“And that she could even expect the unexpected, too, and discover things that she thought could just never happen, or experience, which then turn out even better after all, and that sometimes we just can’t know how well things will turn out.”

Dawn took in every word and didn’t know it. She drifted on each sound, each intended meaning, and each inflection.

Yes, she thought. Unexpected changes were so nice, simply because you didn’t expect them. And she did feel that something important was happening. She was working very hard toward the futures of a lot of people. She always felt that something great would happen any day if she just continued to work very hard at it.

Success. She had always wanted it, but had never craved it, knowing it would come along if she just kept doing what she was doing, only always keep getting better at it. And it would be nice to have someone she could lean on from time to time, she thought a little sadly-someone who could give her a rest from the battle line for just a little while.

She knew she became battle-fatigued from time to time with all the late nights reading manuscript after manuscript.

Yes. She could do with someone she could trust, like that.

Steven smiled on the inside, but kept his facial features the same as they had been all the time in front of Dawn’s vacant gaze.

“In the end,” He said slowly. “He told her that she could really expect that feeling and those changes to happen in her awareness, and that it will occur in lots of places, and lots of times.”

“Perhaps while listening to music, or while thinking about things that she wanted more experience for in the future, or perhaps while just closing her eyes now, closing her eyes, now, taking a deep breath, so that she could expect the expected, and even expect the unexpected, too,”

Steven allowed the smile to touch his face now as he watched Dawn’s eyes close the rest of the way down. They had been at half-mast for the past fifteen minutes. Now they were solidly closed.

“Even while she was sitting at the cafe,” he went on for the finish. “in the warm morning sun, ready for all and any changes that would be suggested to her that she would snap up greedily and hungrily because she deserved each and every one of them, and she wasn’t going to let one single one escape her, because she had waited a long time.”

“And now it was the time, and this was the place, and she was the one, to accept anything that was suggested to her by the sound of his voice, accept anything that was suggested to her by the sound of his voice, because it all felt so natural and right, and that she could trust that voice because she has been, listen to it now, forever>”

“And everything it had said had been absolutely right in everything. So she knew she could really let go and, take time out while, somebody else she could trust did all the thinking for a little while, so all she would have to do was to follow each and every suggestion that would all feel so right and so natural for her from this moment onwards.”

“And she was very wise because she accepted the changes because she knew she was ready for them. She had waited a long time, and now she knew it was her time and that she deserved each and every one of them that came along.”

“And that she would do everything the voice instructed her to, in belief without question, and faith without doubt, that everything would work out perfectly for her in the end, because now was the time, this was the place, and she was the one. And do you know what? It did.”

Steven readied to close and felt his pulse race a little.

“Are you that one, Dawn? Is this your time? Is this the place? Are you ready to be the one?”

Dawn felt her eyes slowly open all by themselves. They looked, but did not see. Then she did as her gaze took in Steven’s smiling face. She only knew it was her time. This was the place. She had waited long enough. She was the one. She felt it in the depths of her soul.

From somewhere far away she heard her own voice answer, yes, but it seemed so soft she wondered if he had heard her. She swallowed. Her throat was so dry.

“Yes.” she said. “This is .. my time now, and I am the one. Aren’t I?”

“Yes, Dawn. You are.” Steven smiled at her. “You definitely are the one. Close your eyes again now, and when your inner mind is ready to incorporate into your belief system, everything that feels so right for you, that I suggest to you feels so right, you can allow your inner mind to reorientate you to this table and me, at a comfortable rate.”

“And when the time is right, and you feel like your ready, and you want to meet those changes with a confident and willing smile, you can reorientate fully and allow your eyes to open to me, your master, and all of the wonderful changes ahead of you, feeling very happy and very positive and very fresh and alive, now that the changes you’ve always wanted are here, in your life.”

“And the Master and friend you’ve always wanted to help and take the load from time to time is also here, to obey without question, in faith without doubt that everything he instructs you to do, you will obey, easily and naturally, without thinking a think about it, because it was always supposed to be this way, now that you are the one, and this is the place, and the time, Dawn, for you, is right now.”

Dawn felt her eyes open slowly, then focussed on Steven’s face in its entirety, as if seeing him for the very first time. She felt so wonderful and fresh, as if she’d just woken up from a long and relaxing sleep. He was smiling at her. Such a wonderful smile.

She glanced down at her watch. In doing so her eyebrows shot to the top of her head. Over an hour had passed since she had sat down to enjoy a quick cup of coffee. She tensed and began to rise from her chair.

Steven tested her, speaking quickly, and very firmly while tensing his gut.

“Nothing matters anymore, now, Dawn, except me, and my perfect happiness. Isn’t that true?

“What?” she bristled.

Dawn snapped her gaze from her watch to his face, her eyes blazing and her mind already racing to top gear to make up for the time she’d lost. But as she looked at him, the words he’d said running around her mind, strangely she calmed, and, she calmed quickly. His perfect happiness, she reflected. What? She wondered again. His perfect happiness?

Dawn felt herself then take a very deep breath, then sigh slowly as she exhaled. Then she calmed some more. Yes, she decided. It all made perfect sense now. Everything made sense.

Why hadn’t she seen it before? His perfect happiness. My Master’s perfect happiness. She sighed again, strangely content and at peace with herself and her life for the first time since she could remember. My Master, she thought again, and then smiled. My Master, and his perfect happiness ... with me.

“No.” Dawn answered with a deepening smile and milky almond eyes. “Nothing matters now, except… you ... Master.”

After arriving at the cafe separately earlier, they then rose together and left together- he leading the way, she remaining one step behind, but very, very close ... and smiling.

‘I can actually write, too, girl,’ he thought to himself, grinning, as he strode forward into the rest of his now happy and fulfilled personal and writing life. Then he added: ‘besides tell the odd story or two.’

Another natural happy ending.

Mesmerr