The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: NanoPanties

Synopsis: This is a paid for advertisement/documentary on behalf of The NanoPanties Corporation. No actors were used in the making of this documentary. Results may vary. Read the instructions thoroughly before using the product.

Hi! My name is Ted Branson and I’m going to change your life! Wife not putting out enough for you any more? Things cooled down after a few years of marriage? Get her a pair of NanoPanties and she won’t be able to keep her legs closed. Fancy the girl next door but she just ignores you? Send her a pair of NanoPanties and she’ll be bouncing up and down on your cock before the day is out. Girlfriend a little reluctant to do all those things you like? Let’s not beat about the bush. You want her to suck your dick, right? Follow the instructions in the NanoPanties manual and turn her into the cocksucker you always fantasised about. Interested? Who wouldn’t be! But first some messages those boring guys in our legal department told us we need to include.

This is a paid for advertisement/documentary on behalf of The NanoPanties Corporation. No actors were used in the making of this documentary. Results may vary. Read the instructions thoroughly before using the product.

Right then, welcome back. I bet you are itching to know more. Of course you are. Well, stay tuned and all will be revealed. But first, let’s meet the girls.

All people in this documentary are over the age of 18. All footage is shot by hidden cameras. No re-enactments were used. All participants consented to the use of their involvement.

Those lawyers! It’s the last time, I promise.

First up is Alice. Alice and Bill have been married for five years now and their sex life is a little on the wane. Bill has persuaded Alice to come and meet a sex therapist with him. Little does Alice know that the person they are meeting isn’t a sex therapist at all, but Sarah, one of our NanoPanties consultants. Let’s turn the sound up a little.

“And well, um, I guess Bill and I just aren’t getting it together as often as we used to.”

“And is that something you would like to change?”

“Um, yes, I guess. But I’m always so tired after work and there just doesn’t seem to be the time.”

Well there you have it, the problem, in a nutshell. But guys, isn’t she a hottie? And doesn’t she have the most awesome rack? What’s that? You don’t think so? How can you tell with all those dowdy clothes she is wearing? Why don’t we fast forward a couple of days and give you a quick taster of things to come.

All viewers must be over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please change channel now.

“Oh yes. Fuck me harder Bill! Fuck me harder.”

Didn’t I say she was hot?

“Like that! Like that. Ooh! Deeper!”

But then who wouldn’t look hot while she was on all fours being fucked from behind.

“Oh God I’m coming again! I’m coming again!”

And don’t you just love the way those huge tits wobble and sway as Bill pounds away. Later on we’ll be back to see Bill give those tits a special present all of his own making. But now, let’s meet our second couple, Jack and Jane.

Jack is meeting Sarah our NanoPanties sales lady to determine the right product to buy. Let’s turn up the volume to see how they are getting on.

“So Jack, you didn’t bring Jane with you today.”

“Uh, I guess, that is, we’re not exactly going out yet.”

Well now, Jack is a naughty boy isn’t he? But don’t worry, our sales consultants can handle all kinds of situations.

“That’s no problem Jack. Let’s you and I go over the possibilities and we’ll see what we can come up with.”

“In fact, I think she’s, uh, going out with Carl at the moment.”

“Well, that’s not going to be a problem either. A little more expensive perhaps, but you didn’t come here to save money, did you?”

“Um, heh, I guess not.”

Let’s see why Jack is so interested in Jane. They both work at the same place, so we took the opportunity to fit up some hidden cameras.

Wow! Another hottie! And look at the way she’s bending over Carl’s desk when she talks to him. She’s letting him get a full view of her assets, and she knows it. Talk about sex on a stick! There’s no need to see her naked to know why Jack is interested in her.

But hey, there’s no reason not to either. Never let it be said that we at NanoPanties passed up any opportunity to show two satisfied clients fucking each other’s brains out.

“Oh yes! Oh yes! That’s so good! You’re so fucking huge!”

“Dont stop! Don’t stop! Oh my God!”

Well more of that later, and yes that was Jack’s cock that Jane was bouncing up and down on. We think that was her third orgasm she was having, or possibly her fourth. Our cameraman tells me he got a little overexcited and lost count.

Ever wanted to fuck a girl who looks like a model? Thought they were out of your league? Think again. Order your pair of NanoPanties right now. Our story of true love between Jack and Jane shows that even ordinary guys like Jack can get the girl of their dreams. And that models love being fucked by a big hard cock just as much as the next girl. And talking of the next girl, let’s meet our third and last star of the show, Cherry.

That’s Cherry right there. We set up hidden cameras all over for this one. Man she looks hot doesn’t she, tanning herself by the pool? Goodness knows how she got into that bikini. She looks like she’s going to pop out of it any minute. Oh, and now she’s rolling over to tan her back. Look at that ass. Isn’t it fantastic?

Let’s listen to her husband Geoff. No need for us to switch cameras. I’m sure you guys would much rather watch Cherry than Geoff wouldn’t you? Especially since she has decided its time to reapply her sun oil. Luckily the pool boy was there to help. The other voice I’m sure you’ll recognise as Sarah our sales consultant.

“So Geoff, looks like you’re doing pretty well. Successful career as a lawyer. Great car. Beautiful house. Trophy wife.”

“Um yeah!”

“And how are things between you and Cherry? Is she performing satisfactorily in the bedroom?”

“Oh man! She is completely wild. She fucks like it’s going out of fashion.”

“Wow Geoff. You are one lucky man. Sounds like you don’t need NanoPanties after all.”

“Well, um, there is one problem you might be able to help me with.”

“Oh? And what’s that Geoff.”

“Well, I think she might be a bit horny for her own good. I suspect she might be seeing someone while I’m out at work.”

Wow, it looks like Geoff’s right. Things have certainly hotted up at the pool while we’ve been talking, and that isn’t Geoff’s cock we can see between Cherry’s tits. Good job she’s got plenty of oil on those babies or that cock would be getting friction burns by now.

Well we didn’t want to get Geoff too upset so we didn’t show him those pictures. We didn’t show him these from the gym either. Looks like Cherry gets most of her exercise from getting fucked in the ass by the instructor. I bet that’s more fun than the stairclimber.

In fact there were a lot of pictures we didn’t show Geoff. Cherry usually dines out with a few of her girlfriends. She’s always thinking of her husband. Isn’t she a great wife? Here she is saving him a ton of money by sucking off the restaurant manager afterwards.

And did you know she was once a dancer? You have to be pretty flexible to get your legs round your ears like that. We’re not sure who the guy is, but to be honest it looks going to be difficult to find anyone in the town who Cherry hasn’t fucked.

It seems like Geoff might be right. It’s time to let NanoPanties help Cherry’s knees get reacquainted with each other.

“Well Geoff, we have heard a few rumours. I’m sure they’re not true.”

Heh, heh, Sarah is as diplomatic as ever. The rumours about the alien kidnappings are probably wacko, but the ones about your wife being a nymphomanic slut who can’t keep her legs closed are all spot on.

“But we can reassure you in any case. As well as our standard product I’m going to recommend the MyCock TM addon. You should be sorted in no time.”

“Um, there is one other thing.”

“Yes?”

“She gives great head, but she never swallows. I was, um, wondering if...”

“Oh you silly! Of course. Cum swallowing comes as standard with all our products. Just check out our leaflet ‘The three step plan to turn your loved one into a cum slut’ and make sure to call me at once if you have any questions.”

Well there you have it. 3 guys with problems with their love lives. And let’s face it, who hasn’t? But before we show you how NanoPanties helped out, let’s just step back, and for the technical minded among you, see how NanoPanties do their thing.

And for those who just don’t care about the technical side we’ll also be showing a little montage, and running a little competition. Just phone in and tell us how many different cocks you spot Cherry sucking. Calls cost no more than 9.99. Only use your phone if you are the owner. All money raised goes to charity, because frankly we make enough money, but you can never see enough pictures of beautiful girls with their mouth full of cock.

So anyway, back to the technical bits. All NanoPanties are covered with a layer of nanoparticles. They are invisible to the naked eye, but are just like little robots. They can move and...oh my! She’s never going to get all that in is she? Wow, lucky guy. That is one talented girl. Where was I? Oh yes. The nanoparticles can move, so over time they mould and fit to every crevice. It’s pretty subtle, we don’t want her to notice after all, do we? But after about an hour they will be snugly nestling up against all those intimate areas we know and love. And for those of you who still couldn’t care less about the technical stuff she certainly is a busy little girl isn’t she. I hope you are still keeping count.

Now comes the clever part. The nanoparticles start to vibrate. It’s almost imperceptible. We don’t want her yanking those panties off with shock, do we? But soon she’s going to start to feel pretty good. And after that, a little frisky. Then downright horny. And soon you’ll have a full on lust crazed woman on your hands. Get ready to party! Ooh, it looks like she had a bit of a scheduling conflict there. Clever girl, that looks like a solution satisfactory to all. That counts as two for those of you unsure of the rules.

Only a bit more technical stuff to go. Sorry for those of you who wanted to see a lot more of Cherry sucking cock, but don’t worry, we’ve released it all on DVD. Check out our web site if you want to order.

All the nanoparticles have a full array of sensors. They measure skin temperature, vaginal lube, pulse rate and all kinds of other stuff. Basically, it just means they know exactly how aroused your woman is at any time. Well that opens up a whole lot of possibilities of course. You can use this handy finger ring remote control. Just dial her to any state of sexual excitement you want, and she will be there in seconds. Lots of guys just set their girls to ‘simmer’ when they leave for work in the morning. That means she will spend the day in a high state of sexual arousal, but won’t be able to come. Believe me, she is going to jump on your cock the minute you walk back through that door.

Well that’s it for the technical side. Phone lines are now closing and we will be announcing the winner soon.

For those of you turned on by what we just saw and eager to feel the thrill of your own loved ones lips wrapping around your cock, there’s no need to wait until the end of the documentary. Call the order line now and your own pair of NanoPanties will be in the post today. Same day delivery is available at extra charge.

Ok, let’s get back to our 3 girls. Normally, you’ll have spent most of your time trying to persuade girls to take their panties off. This time you have the opposite problem. How to get the panties on. With Geoff and Cherry that wasn’t a problem. Geoff just brought Cherry a few pairs from our Vicky secret lookalike range and after a quick thank you session she was already parading around the house in them.

Bill had a trickier situation on his hands, which is why he called Sarah in to help. Let’s tune in to see how she did it.

“So Alice and Bill, yours is a not uncommon problem. I want you try a few things for me. Hopefully not too outrageous! Just to add a little spice!”

“First off, no sex for either of you for a week! And that includes solo sessions, before you ask. Kissing and cuddling is fine. We want to get you both hot for each other.”

“And Alice, I’ve got some nice sexy underwear for you to wear.”

“Oh...it’s just I don’t usually wear stuff like that.”

“Don’t worry. It’s nothing tacky or slutty. No peephole bras or crotchless rubber panties. Here take a look. Elegant yet sexy, don’t you think?”

“Well...”

“You just wear these under your normal clothes. Nobody knows you have them on but you. So you can just think wicked sexy thoughts all day, but it will be your little secret.”

“And Bill’s.”

“And Bill’s. I’m sure he will be thinking wicked sexy thoughts all day too.”

“Um, I guess.”

“Great! Here! Take a pair right know and put them on before you change your mind. You can use the bathroom. And while you are gone I’ll give Bill here his instructions.”

There, that was pretty easy wasn’t it? But before we go over to Jack and Jane the results are in for our competition. Mr Patel of Alabama, you are the lucky winner of a three month supply of NanoPanties. The correct answer was thirty five. And before all 381 of you who answered thirty seven call in to complain, sorry, tit fucking does not count. The rules were pretty clear. The cock had to be in the mouth to qualify.

Ok, let’s go over to Sarah and Jack.

“So Jack, there are several ways you can handle this. If there is a gym you both go to you can try and sneak in and replace her panties with one of ours. We can match pretty much any of the leading brands. It’s risky, but some guys like the extra thrill.”

“Uh no! I don’t think she goes to the gym.”

“Ah, more of the horizontal exercise type of girl is she. No matter. If she’s going out with Carl, then you can’t really give her them as a present. That isn’t going to work. I think we’ll fall back on the good old ‘market survey’ gimmick.”

“Uh?”

“We just send a selection of underwear to her home address and pretend she has been randomly selected for a market survey. Ask her to try them out, and send back the feedback form. Works every time.”

So there you have it. How to get your panties on the girl. Let’s move forward in time. All three girls have had their NanoPanties on for well over an hour, so let’s go split screen and see how they are getting on.

That’s a nice smile on Alice’s face as they drive home. I’m guessing she is thinking wicked thoughts already. Jane has just got into work. The marketing survey arrived in the post that yesterday morning and she’s trying the first pair out today. By the way she’s squirming at her desk I’d say she is past frisky and into horny. And Geoff has left for work so Cherry is making her way out to pool.

She’s wearing her NanoPanties rather than a bikini, but that’s not unusual. After a while women will subconsciously prefer the NanoPanties to any other underwear. And Cherry’s just as happy wandering around in her underwear as she is in her bikini.

Well that was hardly a surprise, was it? The pool boy is not due for another half hour but Cherry isn’t going to wait. She’s got her legs open and her fingers up her snatch already. Good girl!

Jane looks pretty horny as well now. Keep an eye on the clocks for all the girls. We’ll just fast forward Jane an hour. Ohoh, that’s better! She looks like she has ants in her pants. She’s not going for the finger option like Cherry so she’s going to want relief in other ways. She’s going to explode with lust any time soon. And yes, she’s picking up the phon. We have a small sound problem at the moment, so for those of you who can’t lip read she just told Carl to come over and nail her to the desk right now. Good job she has her own office.

We just fast forwarded Alice three days, so they have just got halfway through their week of abstinence. Bill has her set to ‘extra slow simmer’. That’s the best setting for girls with low sex drive. It gives them plenty of time to adjust and get used to their new level of horniness. Pretty soon Alice will find it hard to remember the last time her pussy wasn’t moist and her nipples weren’t boring holes through her bra. But way to go Bill! You da man! It takes a lot of will power to resist from dipping his wick for that long. By the way, if you are having problems holding out, all of our consultants are available for some extra one on one consultation sessions.

Well that’s a pretty sight isn’t it? Jane bent over her desk with her skirt over her head and her panties round her ankles, waiting for Carl to arrive. She’s given in and is going for the finger option too, while she waits. What a pity we’ve lost sound in her office. I hear she is a moaner. Don’t worry that she isn’t wearing her NanoPanties any more. By now she’ll have 4 or 5 million in her pussy, buzzing her crazy. And those little blighters can last for up to 24 hours before they need to get back to the gusset recharger.

And here comes Carl. By golly he’s not messing around. Trousers down, and he’s straight in. And straight out again!

Don’t forget Jack went for the MyCock TM option. Only 10.99 extra per pair, but well worth it. Each pair is programmed to your DNA and your DNA only. With the wrong cock in her pussy she’ll never come. Even better, the nanites go instantly into defensive mode and attack the cock with suppressants. Result? Guaranteed Mr floppy within 3 to 5 seconds.

Our target pussy goes dry at the same time, so she feels uncomfortable. She’s going to start to associate that cock with pain rather than pleasure. And the nanites trigger a muscle reflex so the pussy walls contract, expelling that unwanted cock.

And it looks like we got sound back up, and just in time too.

“Uh, sorry babe! That, um, never happened to me before.”

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

“Look, um, why don’t you try with your mouth? I’m sure I’ll be ready in no time.”

Well this should be good. Jack has been boning up on his manual, and he’s set the ‘blowback’ option just like we recommend.

“Ow! Shit babe, was that your teeth. Oh God! Oh God!”

“Um, sorry babe. I didn’t mean for that to happen. I just lost control.”

Well that was instructive wasn’t it? Carl’s cock still has a coating of a few hundred thousand nanites. Those are lost to the system by the way, which is why we recommend replacing every 3 to 5 months. Most customers go for our auto reorder option. When nanite level is low the NanoPanties just contact base and a new pair is dispatched.

Anyway, back to Carl’s cock. Those babies haven’t been idle! No way! From the first instant of contact they have been hard at work at his balls, secreting enzymes, diffusing in proteins, the works. Those balls are fired up way past normal levels of production.

Now, the minute the nanites detect saliva, pow! Instant heat. See how Carl jerked his cock straight out of Jane’s mouth. Then, maximum vibration, superstimulation and sensory overload. Poor Carl didn’t stand a chance. He goes straight from floppy to hard in a second and then before he can do anything else he’s coming like a fire hose. Bam! The girl’s guaranteed to get a face full. Blowback achieved! Let’s look at that again in superslow motion. Not for any great reason but I know we all love seeing a beautiful girl get plastered.

Wow, that’s pretty impressive. 1.2 seconds and it’s already all over her face, in her eyes, in her hair. 1.8 seconds and she caught most of that one in her mouth. She didn’t like that at all did she? She spat most of it out, but that just means it’s dripping all down her chin now and splattering into her cleavage.

2.4 seconds. Now she’s trying to get out of the firing line, but with her eyes shut and him still blasting away like a machine gun, that just isn’t going to happen. All she succeeds in doing is making sure her tits and dress get liberally plastered too.

Well, that was quite a face full, wasn’t it?

For those of you with a technical bent, let’s talk peer to peer networks. Those of you who couldn’t give a rats arse, let’s enjoy Jane getting creamed in super slomo one last time.

The nanites set up a wireless network using peer to peer technology with a fifteen metre range. That means that the nanites in Jane’s pussy know the instant the nanites on Carl’s cock are causing him to shoot off. They dump out a shed load of their own enzymes. Result? She turns from horny slut to frigid ice queen almost instantly. And for better effect they also dump a nasty little chemical cocktail for that time-of-the-month-ultra-bitchy effect. Let’s go back to normal speed and see what happens.

Ooh, that had to hurt! Jane sure packs a mean slap.

“You, you pig! Ugh! I’m covered! You bastard! How could you be so sick?”

That chemical cocktail also ramps up her olfactory nerves and destabilises her recognition balance. For those of you without PHDs, that means Carl’s cum is going to smell gross. Even the most ardent cum bunny is going to be gagging from the smell.

“Get out! Go on! Get out! Get out!”

Whoa! Let’s hope no-one was passing by in the corridor. Poor Carl was still trying to pull up his trousers while she was bundling him out of the door.

Let’s check on Cherry while Jane cleans herself up.

Geoff went for the MyCock option too, of course, so the pool boy and the gym instructor have been unexpectedly limp today. Geoff didn’t select blowback, of course. Remember, Cherry is going to be swallowing later on, so we don’t want to do anything that might make her cum aversive. Instead, he’s gone for ItchyDick. Both guys are going to find they have nasty rashes later on, and will itch like crazy for as long as the nanites last. They won’t be touching Cherry with a bargepole from now on.

Her pussy will be getting pretty needy by now, but nothing like it’s going to be later. Geoff has set the timer so she’ll be absolutely gagging for it by the time he gets back from work.

There goes the doorbell. It’s the pizza delivery guy. Looks like Cherry’s getting creative. Its only 11.30, but hey, if you need a cock in a hurry the pizza guy’s not a bad option.

He’s in for a surprise. I bet he doesn’t often get the door opened by a gorgeous blonde wearing nothing but lingerie.

Well, she made her intentions pretty plain, didn’t she? The pizza went straight into the bin and she’s already on her knees sucking his cock.

Poor Cherry. Her mouth is already full of nanites from the two cocks she sucked earlier, so this cock is going to stay as limp as the others.

Let’s drop in on Alice and Bill. Its day four and it looks like they have decided to indulge in a little kissing and petting on the sofa. That’s a definite improvement on being blobbed in front of the TV like before.

“Mmm Bill, I’m feeling pretty horny. Let’s not wait until the next therapy session. Let’s make love right now.”

“Hun, that sounds so inviting. I’m pretty hot for you too.”

“Mmm, I can tell.”

Look at the way she’s dry humping him now. Will Bill’s self control hold? Yes, look, he’s gently rolling her off.

“I don’t know babe. It’s only another 3 days. I think we should stick it out.”

“Go on Bill. Let’s just slip out of these clothes and get dirty. We don’t have to tell Sarah.”

“No Alice, we have to be strong.”

“Jeez Bill, I can’t believe you can be so insensitive to my needs!”

Well she looked pretty cross there when she flounced out, didn’t she? And just listen to that banging and crashing in the kitchen while she fixes herself a juice. But don’t worry, she’s never experienced lust levels this high before. She’ll be back after his cock like a bee round honey within ten minutes.

Trust me. She’s on slow simmer, and no woman has ever lasted out past the fourth day. She’ll be begging him to fuck her before long, and when that doesn’t work she’ll soon come to the realisation that she is prepared to do whatever it takes. Smart money in the office sweepstake says she will offer to suck his cock before 7.30. We promise to be back for blow by blow action when the time comes.

Meanwhile those clever little nanites have purged all those nasty chemicals from Jane and she’s dialled up way past horny again. Those fingers are busy between her legs while she dials up her next cock one handed. It’s not going to be Carl again, he is well and truly off the scene now. Let’s hope its Jack’s chance now.

“Um, oh hi Dave. There’s um, something I need you for in my office right now!”

“Are you all right Jane? You sound a little breathless.”

“Right now Dave! Don’t disappoint me.”

Oh dear, it doesn’t look like poor Jack is second choice. And Jane has booked herself another cum bath. She’s not going to be pleased with that at all, is she?

The word in my ear is that there is a new development back at Alice and Bill’s, so let’s get straight back over there.

Wow, Alice has come out of the kitchen totally naked. Nice rack!

“Bill, I want you to fuck me right now.”

“Alice, we must be strong.”

“Bill, I need your cock in my pussy right now, or I swear I’m going to explode.”

“Alice, its only 3 more days.”

“Mmmmm! Oh God! Oh God! I need it! I need cock! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me!”

Well that was pretty sneaky of Bill. He just dialled her right up to Fuck-me-now. No more slow simmer for Alice. All she can think about now is her all consuming need for release. Now she’s down on all fours just inviting Bill to use that pussy. And a very pretty pussy it is too, but Bill has another hole in mind, and he’s holding out for the jackpot.

“Come on Bill, take me. Take me. Slam it into me. Fuck me as hard as you can!”

Well things are heating up nicely there, but we haven’t visited Cherry for a while so let’s flick over quickly to check up.

Wow, that looks like a nice hard cock she has in her mouth. Don’t you just love the way she’s sliding it in and out. Not many girls can take it like that without gagging. So what’s going on there? How come she finally managed to get a cock hard? Have we had a NanoPanties system crash?

No, we’re just playing with you. That was archive footage of Cherry swallowing the sausage. But we were sure you wouldn’t mind another chance to see that talented mouth at work.

Still it’s worth noting that all NanoPanties come with a full new for old replacement service in case of problems. And for the technically minded among you, our triple redundant hardware and software systems mean our failure rate is close to zero. It’s amazing how much technology we pack in.

And talking of packing stuff in, I’m sure the non techies amongst you enjoyed our now traditional filler. We went back through our archives especially for you, and put together a montage of the top three biggest cocks Cherry blew off.

How does she do that? I’ve no idea where she puts it all, but that girl is simply amazing.

Well back to the live action. Ooh, just in time to see Jane cop another facial. That was her fourth. She’s going to need shares in Kleenex at this rate. Still no sign of her phoning Jack though.

Those of you who have been paying close attention to the split screen will have noted that Cherry has worked her way through seven cocks by now. Poor guys, they must be totally mystified as to how they remained totally limp while being pleasured by a girl as hot as Cherry.

She is a trier though. Although we have to admit that animal imperative pounding through her brain is giving her little choice in the matter. It’s only half an hour until Geoff gets home so Cherry is running at about 98 percent horniness. That means all she is thinking about is sex sex sex. Well that’s little change from her normal state, apparently.

Most girls would be so desperate for release that they would be fucking anything that moves at this point.

But Cherry still has enough of her wits around her to realise that being caught by Geoff with another man is probably not her best choice.

So rather than dialling up cock number eight she has retired to her bedroom to try a few of her favourite toys.

Wasn’t that a great choice of camera position by our tech guys. We’re getting the full on legs apart view as she tries to stuff those things into her pussy.

Sadly for Cherry, plastic is going to give her no more relief than a flesh and blood cock.

Sure, we can’t make plastic go limp but those nanites still know that it’s not Geoff’s cock in her pussy. She’s going to find herself dry and tight, and that dildo is going to hurt even if she does manage to get it inside her.

Well, back in Jane’s office, let’s see how things are going there. Wow, that dress is looking pretty stained by now. Looks like poor Jack wasn’t even ninth or tenth choice. You’d have thought Jane would have learned not to have a cock in her mouth by now. Well here is a little secret just between you and me. Never underestimate the determination of a desperate woman. And with a pair of NanoPanties, you can make her as desperate as you want. Your girl will do what you want when you want.

Poor Jane, she must be feeling a little crazy by now. Horny slut. Ice queen. Horny slut. Ice queen. She probably doesn’t know whether she’s coming or going. Except of course that she definitely isn’t coming.

Well that latest batch of chemicals should be flushing through just about now. Let’s switch to our under the desk cam to see how things are developing. Hmm, nothing much going on at the moment. Perhaps we should check back on Bill and Alice. No wait. I think that was a definite wriggle. The legs are opening up now and we have a great view of her charms. I think the panties came off after the fourth or fifth guy.

“Oh no! Not again!”

I’ll take that wail as a good sign. See that little shimmy of the hips. Take it from me, I have a lot of experience in these matters, that was her hiking up her dress. That means it’s only a matter of time before the hand comes down...and there it is. The sound on that camera’s pretty good isn’t it? Isn’t that a lovely squelching sound her fingers are making as she tries unsuccessfully for release?

“Shit! Shit! Shit! Why can’t I come?”

That little click was the receiver coming off the hook. Jane’s getting pretty good at one handed dialling by now. Let’s hope Jack is the lucky man this time, although our web poll is showing an 80 percent vote to see Jane get plastered with spunk one more time. Guys! That’s just mean! But seeing as there’s such interest we’ve put together a “Best of Jane’s facials cumpilation” which you can purchase for 9.99 on our website.

“Jack? Mmm that’s great. Yesss. Oh that’s really good. I mean, it’s really good it’s you Jack.”

Hey! Looks like Jack’s number finally came up.

“Mmm, I need to cum right now. Mmm. I mean, I need you to come here right now. Oh! Oh! I need you to, mmm take care of a few things. Mmm, oh yes.”

“Ok Jane. Um what things? Jane? Hello? Hello?”

Looks like Jane rang off. She was having a problem getting vocal and must have decided to cut things short before she was panting down the phone like a steam train.

We’re going to switch the sound back to Alice and Bill, but for those of waiting for Jack to arrive we now have a choice of camera angles. Use the red button to choose between the under the desk shot with Jane’s flying fingers, or the full office view and a chance to ogle her cleavage.

Things have moved on here. Alice seems to have calmed down a little. She’s curled up around Bill on the sofa, still totally naked. It looks like she’s got one hand up his shirt gently stroking his chest while she whispers sweet nothings in his ear. Let’s turn up the gain on our directional mike to find out what’s going on.

“Hey Bill I’m sorry I’ve been so mean to you these last few months.”

“Hush honey. Whatever do you mean?”

Well, I know we haven’t been making love much recently and I’ve turned you down a few times. I hadn’t realised...well if you’ve been feeling anything like as needy as I’ve felt today it must have been just rotten for you.”

“That’s ok Hun. That’s what marriages are about. It just makes it all the better when we do make love.”

“You’re so sweet. And that’s why I want to make it up to you. I want to do something for you to make it extra special for you.”

“Oh?”

“You know, that thing you’ve always wanted me to do. I think I’m ready to do it.”

“What thing Hun?”

“Bill! Don’t embarrass me! You know, that thing with my mouth.”

“Hun, if you want to suck my cock, why don’t you just say so?”

“Bill ! I...mmmungh!”

Good old Bill. He knows just what he’s doing. Looks like its red button time for Alice. The red button on the concealed hand control gives the girl a jolt of pure pleasure, while also releasing a tiny dose of neuro suppressants. So she feels 120 to 150 percent more pleasure than she’s ever felt in her life...but she can’t cum.

“What was that Hun? Did you say you wanted to suck my cock?”

“Uhnnng! Oh God! Yes!”

This is straight from chapter 15. To summarise for those of you that hate reading, Bill is busy imprinting Alice. Every time he mentions cock sucking from now on he gives her a little jolt. Pretty soon her subconscious associates the act of cock sucking with extreme pleasure. Before another 5 minutes are up she’ll literally be begging him to let her suck his cock.

“What was that Alice? I couldn’t hear you. Did you say you wanted to suck my cock right now?”

“Nngh uurgh!”

“Only I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to. If the thought of wrapping your lips round my shaft...”

“Mmm!”

“And having your mouth filled with cock...”

“Mmm!”

“...doesn’t really turn you on, then I think we should try something else.”

Well it sounds as if Bill is very nearly there, but word is in that Jack is on his way down the corridor.

Our computer tells us that 98 percent of you chose to stay watching Jane attempt to finger fuck herself to oblivion. That’s a shame because that means only 2 percent of you saw her yank her top down and get her other hand started on those impressive melons of hers.

Here comes the knock on the door. Is she going to get those babies stuffed back in before Jack gets through the door...

...well that was close but they’re both pretty much decent, even if you could put an eye out with the way those nipples are thrusting through that dress.

She’s still hammering away under the desk though. Honestly has she no shame?

By the way, chapter 7 tells you how to get you girl in such a state she won’t be able to stop playing with herself even if her mum, dad and the church choir walk in the room.

“Mmm, hi Jack. Mmm. I’ve had a mmm, pretty hectic day, so I want you to, mmm, take these papers, mmm, back to your office and help me catch up with the backlog. Mmm. Mmm. Oh, and go down to the post room and get that new guy, mmm, Tim or Tom or whatever his name is. Mmm! And tell him to get his ass in here right now. Mmm!”

Oh dear! It doesn’t look like poor Jack’s even on the list at all. Whatever will happen to their perfect love match?

“Jane, I have a much better idea. I want you to rip off that dress, bend yourself naked over your desk and let me fuck that greedy little pussy of yours into next week. You have 10 seconds to get your dress off.”

“What? I...nnngh. Oh God!”

Ooh! Looks like its red button time for Jane too. A firm command like that followed by a jolt of the button causes unquestioning compliance for the next few seconds. She feels so good that her ability to disobey literally shuts down. It snaps back after a few seconds so you need to be quick.

It’s not a substitute for good planning of course, but it’s good for emergency use like here. What I’m saying is if your girl suddenly snaps back to find you fucking her up the arse, things could get a little tough. You need to do a little legwork before the arsework, as it were. Chapter 17 if you’re interested by the way.

We’ll leave Jane tearing her clothes off because Geoff has just got home, and Cherry is hurtling down the stairs to be at the door to meet him.

“Oh God Geoff! Thank God your home! I’ve had such an awful frustrating day.”

“Hi Beautiful. You really do look gorgeous in that underwear. Now I’m back I’m sure I can help you out.”

“Oh Geoff, I feel so sexy wearing it! Why don’t you carry me up to the bedroom and we can make love. Oh fuck! I can’t wait that long. Get your cock out and fuck me right here in the hallway!”

“Mmm, sounds great. But it looks like you’ve had your motor running for a while. I think I might need a little help to get started.”

Well it looks like Cherry finally got cock number eight into her mouth after all. And thanks to the magic of MyCock TM this one is going to stay nice and hard. Poor Cherry. I bet she’d hardly ever seen a limp cock let alone had one in her mouth before today.

“Mmm Geoff. Are you sure you weren’t thinking of me on the way home? You’re so hard already. Why don’t we...”

“Cherry, did I say you could stop sucking my cock?”

Ooh! Looks like Geoff’s reaching for the red button too!

“Uhhhng!”

“Why don’t you wrap your lips back on my shaft...”

“Mmmngh!”

“...and we can worry about other stuff later. Oh yes, that feels good doesn’t it, having my cock in your mouth?”

“Mmmmpfh!”

“No need to take it out until I give you permission. You just keep on sucking my cock until I tell you to stop.”

“Uuuuuuuuh. Uuuuuuh. Uuuuuuuuh.”

Well that’s all three girls on the button now. I know this is the favourite part of the show for our repeat viewers, so we’ll just keep switching sound between the screens to follow the action.

“Oh fuck yes that’s so good! Oh God you’re so big. Keep fucking me like that! Harder! Harder! Oh God I’m coming! Oh God. Oh God!”

Well it looks like Jane finally found her true love. And Jack has remembered the release toggle. That’s the switch by the big red button. Once you turn that to on, the inhibitors stop being secreted. That means that every time Jack hits the button from now on, Jane’s going to have a big screaming orgasm.

By the time he’s finished with her, she’s going to think he is a sex God. And she probably won’t be able to stand up for at least five minutes.

“Alice, you still haven’t told me you want to suck my cock.”

“Mmmngh.”

“I’m really not sure you are ready to slide my meat between your lips.”

“Uuhngg.”

Of course she hasn’t told him yet. She needs a few seconds after being on the button for her brains to unscramble and the power of speech to return.

But Bill is doing it exactly right. Little and often, just like the manual says. Keep hitting her with jolts of pleasure while bombarding her subconscious and chipping away at her resistance. Alice is turning into Bill’s little cocksucking addict without even realising it.

“Alice, was that a nod when I asked if you wanted to suck my dick?”

“Mmmmm.”

“I need to be sure. I need to be sure. Why don’t we try something? I give you permission to take my cock out and hold it in your hands. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Mmmmmm.”

“Mmm. That feels good to hold my cock, doesn’t it? But that’s all you are allowed to do, just hold it. And I want you to look at it, long and hard. Long and hard. So long and so hard.”

“And I want you to imagine how wonderful it would be if you were allowed to slide your lips around that cock.”

“Mmmmm.”

“Just think about that, my cock in your mouth, your lips round my shaft. Are you thinking about that? Long and hard. So wonderfully long, so wonderfully hard. Filling your mouth. Filling your mouth with cock.”

“Mmmmm.”

“You can move your head a little closer. That’s right, lay your head on my stomach. You don’t have permission to use your mouth on my cock, but you can think about it as much as you like.”

“Mmmmmm.”

“It’s so near isn’t it? If you were allowed to you could just move your head down and you could be doing it. You could be sucking cock. Only an inch. Only an inch and that wonderful cock could be in your mouth.”

“Oh God! Oh God!”

Your mouth is ready isn’t it? It’s ready and willing for my cock. I could just move my hips and my cock would slide right in. It would such a relief to welcome me into your mouth, wouldn’t it?”

“Oh God! Do it! Do it!”

“Do what, Alice?”

“Fuck my mouth. Fuck my mouth with your cock!”

“I don’t know that was very convincing. I want to be sure it’s something you really want to do. Convince me.”

“Oh God Bill, please let me suck your cock. Please. Please. I don’t know what’s coming over me but all I can think about is having your cock in my mouth.”

“Hmmm?”

“Oh please Bill, please. Let me suck your cock. I’m begging you. I want to suck your cock. I want to more than anything. Just tell me how you want me to do it.”

“Well Babe if you put it like that, you have my permiss...ooh that’s good. Oh yes, like that. Just like that. You are a natural cocksucker Babe. That’s so good.”

Well don’t you just love our split screen technology. Now you get to watch two beautiful ladies sucking cock at the same time. And if you’re not watching in HD...why the heck aren’t you? Buy that upgrade today. Just call one of our operators at the number flashing up now and we can have you upgraded in seconds. Let’s see if we can get our camera guys to zoom in for some extreme close ups.

Wow, that has to be worth the price of the upgrade by itself. Both girls have got themselves well into their rhythm now, and that’s some great TV isn’t it. Two cocks sliding in and out of their mouths in almost perfect synchronisation.

Guys I think those close ups show exactly why we call lips like those two lucky ladies have, cocksucking lips. Aren’t they gorgeous?

And we can use the splitscreen to compare techniques. Cherry is obviously the most experienced, and it’s a joy to watch her mouth working away on a cock. But you can’t fault Alice for her enthusiasm. She may not know exactly what she is doing but she is certainly eager.

Let’s pan out again. It looks like both guys are ready to put their happy face on. I think Bill’s going to make it first...and yes, thar he blows! Alice is swallowing it all down! What a pro she’s turning out to be.

That’s pretty much a given by the way, if you use your NanoPanties to train your girl to give head. Once they surrender their inhibitions, they surrender completely. For them cum swallowing is just as much a part of sucking cock as anything else.

Cherry is a different kettle of fish entirely. Her habits have built up over years of playing the meat flute, and talented as she is, she has made it clear she doesn’t swallow. How is Geoff going to get on now he’s using the NanoPanties? Is he finally going to finish in her mouth or will it be another disappointment?

“Keep going Cherry! I’m nearly there!”

“Geoff! You know I don’t like you to...oooooh.”

“Babe—did I say you could talk. Get your mouth back to what it should be doing right now.”

“Mmmmm. Mmmmm.”

Nice use of the red button there! Good save! And here we go! He’s keeping that red button firmly down while he unloads into her mouth. No way will she take him out as wave after wave of ecstasy shudders through her. Note the difference in strategy. Bill was little and often while Geoff is just keeping her under the hammer until she...well until she just can’t take any more. And there she goes. The eyes roll up and she passes out into Geoff’s waiting arms. The human body can only take so much pleasure and you just saw a woman cumming as hard as it’s possible before her limit was reached.

If the imprinting worked, and it always does, then she’ll wake up associating swallowing cum with the greatest feelings of pleasure she has ever experienced. Getting her to swallow Geoff’s cum is going to be the least of his problems from now on. He’s going to have more difficulty persuading her to take him out of her mouth once in a while.

“Bill! Ready again! I can’t believe it! Oh God! Oh God!”

No need to spend money on Viagra when you have NanoPanties. As soon as your cock touches her pussy a few thousand of those clever little Nanites transfer over and get to work. You’ll be as hard as you want within seconds. Just use the reset button on the finger control. And it looks like Alice is finally getting that pounding she was begging for. Doesn’t she look great on all fours with her tits swaying as Bill thrusts into her from behind?

Well that just leaves Jane. She’s been under the button for a good 15 minutes now. She’s bouncing up and down on Jack’s cock like a woman possessed. It looks like Jack’s happy just to let her keep going until she’s had her fill. The orgasm counter in the top left is just clicking over from 29 to 30, so the series record of 35 is under threat, but she still has a long way to go for the all cummers record of 73.

“Oh God it’s so good! So good!”

“I can’t stop! I don’t want to stop.”

“Oh God! You feel so big inside me! So fucking huge!”

We all like to hear that from a woman, don’t we. Jack certainly does, which is why he went for the FatCock TM optional extra (patents pending).

“Oh yes! Oh yes!”

Looks like we hit 31.

With FatCock TM the nanites form an invisible layer round your cock and a corresponding layer around her pussy. The two layers pass information from one to another so that movement in one layer is duplicated in the other. So for you, it feels like she’s tighter than sweet 16 year old pussy. For her, the nanites expand to, well, pretty much as wide as her pussy can take. She’s going to feel like you’ve got a horse cock down there, ploughing away inside her.

“Harder! Harder! Nnnnngh!”

32. FatCock TM normally retails at 9.99 a shot, but we’re giving it away free—yes you heard right, totally free, with every pair of NanoPanties you buy before next month’s show.

“Not again! Mmmmm. Mmm”

33. And for those of you challenged in other directions, our LongDong TM product is almost available for release. It’s in final testing at the moment, but the ladies have been voting it a resounding success. Look out for availability in the next few months.

“Oh yes! Oh yes! That was so good! But I can’t take any more. I’m so fucked. I’m so fucking fucked.”

Oh she’s rolled off with the count at 34. That was so close to the record.

“Oh Jack that was amazing. You’re a fucking sex God. I’ve never felt anything so huge inside me before.”

Well it looks like true love found a way after all, didn’t it? Back at Alice and Bill’s Alice has got her huge tits wrapped round her husband’s cock and is humping them up and down like crazy.

“Cum on my tits! Cum on my tits!”

Well he certainly didn’t disappoint her did he? Looks like their sex life is a whole lot raunchier than the man-on-top routine they were using before.

So, it looks like we have 3 happy customers. But does the magic of NanoPanties last? Let’s fast forward a month to follow up. Join us after the break to see how our three couples have been getting on since then.

Welcome back. So to remind you, at the start of our show Jack wanted to get together with Jane, but she barely realised he existed. Alice was too tired for sex, and had never had a cock in her mouth in her life. And Cherry was quite happy to have a cock in her mouth, but unfortunately for Geoff, not just his but apparently anything in trousers that still moved. Plus she wouldn’t swallow. Well that was 4 weeks ago. Let’s get back to our happy couples to find how they have been getting on.

“So Jane, new office. Promotion?”

“Uh no! It was too embarrassing to carry on working there for, uh, various reasons, so I asked for a transfer. Do you know the men are pigs back at the old office. Absolute pigs. Ugh.”

“So does that mean you and Jack are no longer...”

“Heck no! I got him transferred over with me. The man has the stamina of an ox. And an unbelievably huge cock. A woman doesn’t let a catch like that go. Can you believe I hardly even knew his name at the old place?”

“So it sounds as if you two are very much together.”

“You couldn’t pry us apart with a crowbar. In fact, as soon as were finished I’m going to order him up here for a spot of ‘dictation’. This office has a lock on it, you know.”

“Ah, well in that case, thanks for speaking to us and don’t let us keep you from your, ah, work.”

“Bill I see you’re back at Sarah’s. And alone. Does that mean things didn’t work out?”

“Things are just fine, thanks for asking. And I’m not alone. Alice isn’t in camera shot at the moment. She’s um busy trying out some things Sarah suggested.”

“Busy? Oh yes ha ha well I see she has her mouth full at the moment so we will leave you for now.”

“Cherry how is sex between you and Geoff at the moment?”

“Fan fucking tastic. Never been better.”

“And how are you coping with your needs now that Geoff doesn’t want you seeing other men any more?”

“Oh Geoff doesn’t mind me seeing other men. Quite the opposite.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. Those DVDs you released of me have been selling like hot cakes. We’ve been making so much money that Geoff gave up lawyering and became my business manager. Do you mind if I say hello to my fans?”

“Um no.”

“Hi guys. Kissy kissy. Thanks to all of you who bought ‘Cherry pops’ one to four. And if you want to see these lips doing what they do best we’ve just released ‘Cherry pops five’. It’s my first all cum swallowing edition so I think you’ll like it. Hey, we’ve also just started casting for ‘Cherry pops six, supersize my mouth’ so if you think you have what it takes, be in touch.”

Well there you are. Three couples, three NanoPanties success stories.

Next month’s program is a themed special big tit edition. If you thought the racks on tonight’s babes were impressive, here’s a sneak preview of Deedee, Brandi and Daphnee. Aren’t they impressive? All six of them. Can you believe none of these three young cuties have ever been lucky enough to have had a cock between their tits. Well here’s hoping NanoPanties can help out. Join us next month for a pearl necklace extravaganza!

Until then this is Ted Branson signing out.

Laters skaters