The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My World

Everyone knows there is a God, even those that don’t want to believe. There is a God for how else can someone explain all the crap that happens in the world. The crap that when it is all over you ask a person if they had it all over to do again they wouldn’t change a thing. An example I will give involves Bruce March. This is the story that if nothing else will just add credibility to my claim.

In the mid-west there is a medium sized University that Bruce March goes to. The University is commonly referred to as DUH after some of the graduates that come out of it. Bruce March is not one of those. March is a scientist, and has been since he could walk. Starting out in Physics, and soon double majoring in Physics and Geology he has taken a science class from every field of science.

March is not a handsome man, and does not claim to be. He lives in one of the DUH houses that is almost in the city. The area of DUH houses is called, “The Strip,” by everyone, and is just down the hill from campus. The strip is actually five streets and if you cross a street you will go from DUH houses to the business district of the city.

The house March lives in has three other occupants. Billy Carsh is March’s best friend. He is a geologist in training, rather short at five feet four, but has the strength of an ox. He is a little immature, but that stems from an over protective mother and father. Billy also is one of March’s coworkers in the Geology department working as an undergrad researcher. George Wilson is a physicist and has had every physics class with March. He was also introduced to his girl friend by March. Elle Smith is also a geologist and the girl friend of George. A little dominating of George she is always happy. She is also March’s other coworker. Then there is Herb Fries. He is suppose to live in the same house as March, but for all intents and purposes lives with his girl friend in another house on the strip.

The job that March, Elle, and Billy all work at is in the basement of SI3. SI3 is the science building that houses the physics department and the geology department. The lab is under the direction of Dr. Biggens. In his lab the primary resurch is changing sedimentary rocks into metamorphic rocks. There are three main parts of the process. One person prepares the samples, one controls all five presses, and the last person examines and documents the findings. Now Elle and Billy are more than capable in doing the preparation and the examination and documentation, but do not comprehend the presses that much. That’s March’s job. March is the only one that had any exposure to circuits, thanks to his physics classes, and know how to work them.

Well this story starts out in mid-June when classes are done for the summer and the students go off to thier homes and get summer jobs. Well March, Billy, Elle, and George got a sweet deal. As long as they are doing resurch for DUH then they could live in the house, get a food allowance, and just put in over 20 hours of work each week (for which they were being paid $10.50 an hour). George worked in the physics department on a project involving laser splitting atoms. So this day was Wednesday. Dr. Biggens left so he could get some lunch and the three could do what they had been doing for the past four hours. That is until there was a power surge and fried one of the press’s controls. March spent the next six hours going through each chip and wire trying to find the problem. Well a fuse was replaced with a higher amp fuse and that fried three of the chips that controlled the temperature control. After finding out that the Physics department only had two of the three chips needed, March placed an order for more of the third. So after a ten hour day March decided to go for a bicycle ride before he ate something.

There is a park near the university, and it has great biking trails. Well night was setting in and March was going to head home, but then he looked up and through the trees he saw a bright star, that was getting brighter. Realizing that it was a meteorite or a comet March did a quick calculation as to where it would land, and found it would be some place close by. March set off in the general direction where the falling object would land. Going far enough March looked around to see if there was some place close that had enough cover to protect himself. There wasn’t. The meteorite, as it turned out, hit the ground close to March and the blast flung March back against a tree, and at the same time another piece hit March in the head.

That was the moment that shows God loves to mix up the Earth.

March woke that night to one hell of a surprise. “What the hell is going on,” were the first words out of March’s mouth when woke up. March didn’t need to know that he was in a hospital, the smell and bad wall paper told him that. What March was referring to was the large bandage on his head.

Just then an elderly nurse walked into March’s room and stated the obvious, “Oh, you’re awake.”

“Well that would explain why I’m not dead,” March expressed as the nurse left the room. She laughed at that.

The nurse came back with an old, bald, and fat doctor, “Oh good, you’re awake. Do you know where you are?”

March was just slightly annoyed by the idiotic questions, but went along with it, “Well since this is not Heaven, and not the woods, I would guess that it is maybe a hospital.” The nurse could not help from smiling as the doctor wrote something down on the chart.

“Yes it is. You were found in Grayskills Park near an asteroid crater—” the doctor stated.

“Meteorite,” said March, “once an asteroid enters the Earth’s atmosphere it is called a meteorite.”

The doctor was not happy with this correction, but continued, “Yes well, we then transported you here to St. Henry Hospital. There was a piece of rock in your head. It is a good thing that you had the helmet on for that slowed down the rock to the point that it just went under the skull. Upon examination and the consultation of other doctors we felt that it would be best to just wait and see if there is any brain damage before we tried to remove it.”

March was listening to all of this and all the while was getting a strange sensation in his brain that he could hear what the doctor was going to say even before the doctor said it. March’s brain started to come up with theories and possible explanations in the blink of an eye. “One question doc. Is the rock in my head magnetic?”

The nurse and the doctor looked up in amassment. March could feel their questions in his mind, How did he know that, Should I tell him the truth, Would it matter if it was magnetic? The doctor was the first to speech up, “Well yes it is magnetic. Why do you ask?”

March chose his words carefully for fear of the hospital finding out there is something wrong with his brain. “Well if it is magnetic then it more than likely came from the meteorite, and that is just cool.”

The nurse had a funny grin on her face, Sarge was right in calling this a space case. Sarge it turned out was a doctor that once was in the army, and was consulted on March’s condition.

“I guess that is rather cool,” stated the doctor looking like this conversation was just about over, “You will need to stay here for at least one more day so we can run some tests, but it seems that you are fine. Willma will you see that Mr. March here is comfortable.”

What a fat ass hole, Willma thought as she came around to check my water.

“I don’t know him enough to call him an ass hole,” March said after the doctor was out of ear shot.

Willma looked at March as if she was just electrocuted, “You think he’s an ass hole?”

March smiled at this comment, “Like I said I don’t know him enough to make that claim.”

“Well he is,” Willma said tucking in the corners of March’s sheets, “and if you ask anyone here at the hospital they will tell you the same thing.”

Willma left and March was too energized to go to sleep. Just lying there in his bed March seemed to reach out with his mind and feel his surroundings. He could “see” in three dimensions with his mind his surroundings in a way that was very different than with his eyes. Walls were not even there, but the wires going through them were. Anything with electricity was perceivable, that included humans. Humans had the most in their heads, and March seemed to be able to not only hear what was going through their minds, but also see what they saw, feel what they felt, smell what they smell, and taste what they taste. To March it seemed he could even poke into their memory and personality.

Almost by accident March learned he could even control the human mind. When an orderly was pushing a large stack of boxes of supplies down the hallway he couldn’t see where he was going. March was checking out his mind when March “looking” through the boxes saw that he was headed for a wall. Just out of reaction March thought, TURN LEFT! Surprised of surprised came when the orderly turned 90 degrees left and avoided the wall.

This gave March a whole new outlook towards life. To read minds is one thing, but to control them was another. Just when the possibilities of what supper models he could have went though his head a priest walked by March’s room.

“Hello my son,” he said. His bald head, and white hair, his thin frame, and kind smile looked perfect on him. If ever there was a more stereotypical picture of a priest this was it. With his cross, collar, and Bible showing that he took his faith seriously made March think.

“Father may I ask you something?” March asked.

“Anything my son,” the priest said coming into March’s room.

“Father, what does the Bible say on free will?”

The priest took a seat in a chair and settled down for a long talk, “Well free will is God’s gift to man. Jesus died so our free will, our soul if you will, was not tainted by evil. If you want a more philosophical look at it free will is the most prize possession of man. All the rights of man can be taken away, and we still will be able to think for ourselves, to know the difference between right and wrong. Some might think that Adam and Eve had no free will until they ate from the tree of knowledge. Free will is both bad in that we are free to make mistakes, and good in that we also are free to succeed in life. With no free will man could not progress in God’s infinite wisdom. What ever God has planed for us we are to do so with our own head on our shoulders.”

There was an uneasy silence, “Thank you Farther.” The priest got up and left knowing that he didn’t answer March’s question, but did give him something to think about. And so March did think about what the priest said.

His thoughts were not interrupted until morning when breakfast came and then off for some tests. March passed each test with flying colors, and by noon all the doctors agreed that March could leave so giving Billy a quick call March got ready to leave.

“I hope you feel better,” Willma said as she bundled up his sheets.

“I feel fine. If not just a bit confused,” March said.

“Well, I know what you can do,” Willma said ignoring March’s wide eyes, “I also know your heart and am comforted that you will do the right thing.”

Willma gave March a big grin and March returned the sediment.

March left the hospital and found Billy, Elle, and George in Billy’s car chanting, “Space Case, Space Case, Space Case.”

March feeling a little embarrassed getting into the car, “You may knock it off now.”

Elle was the first to respond, “No way we are going to chant that all the way to Forests.”

“We are going to Forests?” March asked Billy. Billy shrugged his shoulders. March then looked at George.

“Don’t look at me. We do what she says,” George saying like a truly trained boy friend.

True to her word everyone chanted the phrase, “Space Case,” all the way to Forests. Now Forests is a restraunt/bar/night club. Since Food was the only thing on everyone’s mind (March could tell) it was decided that the restraunt was a good idea. After being seated March told the group what happened to him.

“I can control minds,” March said after summoning up enough will power.

“Grate can you have the waitress come over here and take your orders?” Billy said not taking this very seriously.

George ignoring Billy’s usual response, “Does that mean you can make people do things they would not normally do.”

“Yes,” March said waiting for the group to realize this was true.

“Okay,” said Elle, “make me do something out of character.”

March thought for a moment then reached into her brain. Elle picked up the napkin, that was folded like a triangle, from the table and put it on her head like a hat. After she did this she looked at March, “You made me do that?” March just nodded his head as Elle took the napkin off her head.

“Does it work on men?” George asked.

March nodded his head, “Would you like me to show you?”

George looking nervous, “Okay, but nothing self destructive.”

“Have more faith in me,” March said feeling more relaxed. George picked up five creamers, opened them, and dumped them into his water. Then he drank the cream filled water.

Billy with a big grin on his face grabbed three packs of crackers and opened them up. There with six saltine crackers in front of him Billy said, “I have never been able to do this. Make me eat six crackers in under a minute. Go ahead, just don’t make me feel the pain until after the minute is up.”

March almost expected something like this from Billy, but not this, just focused. Billy sat there waiting. “Why is this not working?” March voiced.

“Maybe he is too immature,” Elle said.

“That’s it,” Billy said, “or maybe it’s the metal plate in my skull.”

“Oh that’s right,” George said, “you have one of those—”

“Head magnet holders,” Billy finished it out.

March interrupted, “I can still read your mind, but I can’t control it, very odd.”

“So where is that waitress. I am starving,” Elle wined.

March did a mental scan and found her talking with one of the waiters that she found cute. March gave her a little push to get back to work. The waitress came to the group’s table first and took their order. For the rest of the night the group talked like March had always had such powers. It was comforting to March that his friends were taking his new position in the world so well.

For the rest of the week March and the crew didn’t have much happen. Granted March did use his powers to find where a certain light switch, that seemed to go no where, went to an electrical plug that no one knew about. He also used his power to find out what food was fresh and what wasn’t at DUH’s food court.

Nothing special happened until Monday when March got a peculiar phone call at work.

“Hello is this Mr. Bruce March?” said an unfamiliar voice on the other line.

“Yes it is, how may I help you?”

“Mr. March this is Christen Higgins with Clear View Insurance company. May I have your permission to record this conversation?”

“Sure go ahead.”

“Thank you. We recently got a claim from a St. Henry Hospital stating that you were in an accident that was labeled an ‘act of God.’ Is it true you were hit by a meteorite on Wednesday June 16 of this year?”

“Yes.”

“I have to ask you sir, were you intentionally trying to have an accident with the meteorite?”

March felt a strange burning feeling from where the piece of meteorite was, “No I was not trying to get hit by the meteorite.”

There was a silence and then Higgins said, “Are you sure you were not trying to get hit by the meteorite?”

At the last part March felt the burning intensify, “I am sure that I was not trying to get hit.”

“You were trying to have an accident, weren’t you.”

The burning in March’s brain was getting to the point that it almost was annoying, “No I was not, and I am not appreciative at your accusation that I was trying to have an accident. Good day.” March rubbed his head where the meteorite was and ignored the idea that the situation was nothing more than a fluke.

Wednesday two big things happened. First the chip came in so March could fix the press, and Dr. Biggens announced that he was going to a conference and that the three of them had Friday off. A quick conversation with George, and George was taking Friday off too. There was a little dispute on where to go. Since Billy was the only one with a car he finally decided that a trip to the water park was in order.

The water park was just outside of the city. Sporting a name of Shark’s Sand it had twenty water slides, a lazy river, four pools, and jungle play area filled with water toys. There were a few high clouds in the sky that day. Just enough that the sun didn’t blind the people at the park. Elle was trying to get a tan while George was enjoying some of the faster water slides.

Everything seemed quiet until when March was waiting in line for a water slide, where you needed an inter-tube (which was provided by the park) to go down the slide, and was watching a good looking blond up front. Blond hair, tan skin, blue two piece bikini with white polka dots, and a nice set of legs. Suddenly there seemed a buzzing in the air, and March’s meteorite started to burn. Then the blond seemed to get agitated. She dropped her inter-tube and proceeded to take off her bikini bottom.

Out of no where there came a man and tackled her. He was maybe twenty-five, heavy set, rather tall, and had a weird contraption strapped to his head. Landing on her inter-tube he already had his fly open. He rammed his dick into her already wet vagina. In less than ten seconds he load was shot. He retracted zipped up his fly and left. The woman pulled back on her bikini and picked up her inter-tube. Then the buzzing stopped, and March’s meteorite stopped burning.

“Okay if that blond is giving away quickies I want one,” Billy said coming up behind the still shocked March.

March put his inter-tube back in the rack, “You saw that.”

“Like I could, or would, miss something like that,” Billy said acting hurt.

“Come on lets find that guy,” March said looking around.

“There he is,” Billy said pointing to the parking lot through a chain link fence.

“License number: VHK 6347,” March said, “come on, we have to go.”

Billy following March, “You are not thinking of trying to fallow him, are you?”

March looking for George, “No, that is why I got the license plate number. Now where’s George.”

After telling George and Elle, who didn’t know anything happened, what happened and what he had to do everyone was off.

“One point if I may,” George said, “if or when you find this guy Elle and myself are not immune to his influence, just you and Billy. Maybe it would be a good idea to drop the two of us off at home and then you and Billy can find this ram rod.”

“He has a point,” Billy said to March, “I don’t think that we are going to get much service at the BMV dressed in swim trunks.”

March was annoyed, but say the point that was being made, “Okay, home, BMV, and then this, what did you call him, ram rod.”

After a quick rinse and change Billy and March were out the door headed for the BMV. The time was four and the BMV closed at four thirty. There was a large line for the desk when March and Billy got inside.

“Well your call,” Billy said, “do you use your powers and get us to the head of the line, or do we wait until tomorrow?”

Suddenly the whole line took a big step to the right and the desk clerks looked at March and Billy with wide smiles.

March went to one clerk and Billy went to another. Both got done with their business at the same time and the line resumed the proper position.

March and Billy left the building and were headed for Billy’s car when March asked, “Okay I got the address of the owner of that car, but what did you do?”

Billy held up a license plate cover reading, If You Can Read This You Are Too Close. “I like it. I think that I will put it on my car tomorrow,” Billy said with his usual grin.

“Did you ever think that it is your immaturity that keeps you from getting dates?” March asked having the same conversation he had just that morning.

The address ironically was for down the street from March’s DUH house. The house was the typical two story, three bedroom, two bath, two car garage in back house. March knocked on the door, and a forty-ish looking woman answered the door.

“May I help you?” asked the woman.

March not knowing what to do hesitated long enough for Billy to step in, “Do you own a brown Dodge Spirit?”

The woman though for a moment then said, “Yes I do, but a friend is using it. Is there something wrong?”

Billy and March looked at each other then back at the woman. Billy continuing, “No nothing is wrong, but I saw a long time friend in such a car today, and when I checked this is where it was registered. I was hopping to find my friend and just say hi.”

The woman thought for a moment. Then something really weird expression filled her face, then in a really weird voice, “You have not seen your friend today. You will forget all that involves a brown Dodge Spirit for today.” Then the woman’s mouth closed and her face returned to normal.

“That was unexpected,” stated Billy when the woman returned to normal.

March’s meteorite started burning when the woman started talking and stopped burning when the woman stopped talking. “Wait a minute,” March said focusing. Soon the woman turned around and lifted up her hair. There was a small flat black piece of plastic attacked to the back of her neck. When both Billy and March got a good look at the control device the woman turned around again with a smile on her face.

“Thank you ma’am,” March said turning to leave.

Billy followed and when they were on the sidewalk Billy said, “Okay so she is being controlled. That means that there has to be a big transmitter/receiver for that type of control. So all we have to do is look for a big antenna, right?”

March smiled, “We could spend the next week doing that, or I could have looked into her mind and saw where the signals were coming from.”

Billy didn’t like having his deductive reasoning out done by March’s powers, but went ahead, “Okay, where is it?”

March gave a little laugh, “Just around the corner. I think that you should leave your car here. If I am right then the cops will have to be called, and I don’t think that you want it surrounded by that police tape.”

The house was big, white, and right up on the sidewalk. Billy looked up at it, “You’re sure. I mean this looks calm enough. No condoms in the front yard.”

March climbing the steps said back at Billy, “There is that brown Dodge Spirit in the drive way, and there is an antenna in the back. This is it, trust me.”

Both March and Billy were at the front door and what looked like a motion detector seemed to snap on. “How do you want to handle this?” asked Billy.

March grabbed the door knob, “Let’s see.”

When the screen door opened a small light on the door jam lit up. March’s meteorite started burning again. Then the main door was locked. One of Billy’s many talents is being able to pick any lock, and this was no different. The greeting room was filled with large pillows and nude or partially nude women laying on them. Each had a control chip on the back of their necks. March entered their minds and made each not notice Billy or himself. A quick scan of the house showed five women on the first floor, three on the second, and two women and one man in the basement.

Proceeding down the basement Billy hung back. The basement was enclosed in plastic. There were plastic drapes hung from the ceiling. The floor was covered in one gigantic piece of plastic. Inside the plastic area were shelves full of equipment, and parts. Also there was a large computer console against one wall. In the middle of the plastic was Ram Rod hunched over a work table naked. Around him were two women completely naked except for the control chip on the back of their necks.

Billy took quick cover under the stairs as March confronted Ram Rod. “And here I was hoping you didn’t involve science in your perversion. You know it’s people that give science a bad name,” March said to introduce himself.

Ram Rod quickly turned around, “Who are you? How did you get past my defenses?”

March taking a line that sounded like Billy, “I’ll tell you, but you have to release these women.”

“No,” said Ram Rod. He grabbed a strange gun off one of the shelves and fired a light at March. March’s meteorite started to burn.

“Didn’t work try something else,” March said.

Ram Rod looking very pissed grabbed a strange megaphone off another shelf, “FREEZE!”

March proceeded to do a little dance entering the plastic area, “How about using that cool looking silver box up there.”

Ram Rod felling frustrated yelled, “Kill him!”

The two women came right for March and with a blink of March’s eye they both fell down asleep. Ram Rod and March started circling each other just as two pro wrestlers. When Ram Rod had his back to the plastic is when Billy hit him from behind, through the plastic, with a brick. Ram Rod went down as fast as gravity could pull.

“That worked thanks,” March said standing strait.

“You can pay me back with a pizza, extra cheese,” Billy said entering the plastic.

March not looking amused waked over to the computer, “Well this program seems to control the people with the control chips on their necks.”

Billy looked over his shoulder, “Can you shut them down?”

March looking at the monitor, “Well let’s see. Chip, all. Command, deactivate.”

“They’re not breathing, and there’s no pulse,” Billy announced from next to one of the asleep women on the floor.

“Oh, shit,” March said looking at the key board, “okay all chips, activate.”

“Okay they are back to normal,” Billy said standing up.

March looked around, “So how do I use this program?”

Billy looked at the work table and picked up a notebook, “Here we are, Control Chip Controller. I think this is what you need.”

March took the note book and started reading it. Billy started to look at the shelves. He picked up a small gun and closely examined it, “Orgasm gun, cool.”

“Put it back,” March said not looking back.

“Oh come on this could be really cool. You know walk along campus see some hot chick sunning herself then buzz, and we all get a show.”

March looked up and strait at Billy, “Put it back. You don’t need it. Okay maybe you need it, but that is evidence, and I want this animal sent to jail for life.”

“Fine,” Billy said mumbling, “I never have any fun.”

March looked through the note-book some more. Billy quietly slipped the orgasm gun into his pocket. Finally, “Yes, I found it. Chip, all. Command, remove chip.”

Suddenly the two women on the floor sat up reached behind their heads and slowly pulled out the control chips. Suddenly there was a mass of screaming, and crying, and in general pandemonium. Well the police were called and soon the women were calmed down enough that they stopped crying. The police were skeptical at first, but then they saw the basement. The ambulance worker said the Ram Rod was just unconscious, and would be fine for trial. After about two hours of answering questions from the detectives Billy and March were released.

When the two were almost to Billy’s car a tall thin man with a big head confronted the pair, “That was very impressive back there.”

Billy and March gave each other side-ways glances. March was the first to respond, “Thanks, but what do you know about it?”

The man didn’t move, “You both are immune to mind control, and at least one of you have mind control abilities. I have been looking for that man for the past week. When I found the mind control defenses I was about to go get help, and then you showed up.”

March not liking this man, “So what you know all that, what are you going to do about it?”

The man took out of his jacket a card and handed it to March, “I represent a group of mind controllers that have morals. We are hired by groups that either want the truth in court, or think that there has been a mind controller in their respective groups and have modified some minds. In a sense we are the people that clean up after unethical mind controllers.”

Billy knowing where this was going went ahead and asked, “So what does that have to do with us?”

The man smiled, “I want the mind controller here to join our group. You have already proven that you have ethics, now why don’t you use them in a larger scope?”

March looked undecisive then said, “I make the call as to whether the group that hired me wants me to do the right thing?”

The man said, “Of course. That was a problem a few years ago, but not what you are asking is common place.”

March looked the man in the eye, “Okay sign me up.”

The man smiled, “Good, my name is Peter, and this is for you.” Peter reached into his jacket and pulled out a piece of paper the size of a dollar bill. “Each case we work on pays $3,000 per day that we work on it. Since you worked on this case for one day this is yours.”

March held the cashiers check in his hand with his jaw open, “Bruce March, 1634 German St., phone 555-2453.”

“Hay what about me?” Billy said feeling left out.

Peter looked at him, “Are you a mind controller?”

Billy decided to go with the truth, “No, but I am immune. You said that yourself.”

Peter said as he walked away, “Sorry we only want mind controllers. Bruce, I will be in touch.”

“This isn’t fair,” Billy said, “I should at least get half of that.”

March snapped out of it then, “Oh please, don’t give me that. If we were in different places you wouldn’t give me half.”

Billy didn’t like the truth, and voiced it as he got into his car, “Okay, maybe you’re right. I still did my part in this.”

March smiled, “Lets get a large pizza, with extra cheese.”

“That does not make up for $1,500,” said Billy.

So what is the alternative ending? Well maybe Ram Rod, who’s name is really Richard Church, never went to the water park. Maybe the women under his control never were woken up. Another completely entirely ending is Bruce March never went for that bike ride. If any of these things happened the ending would be different and with less closure. So where is God. God is everywhere that crap like this happens and closure follows.