The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MY WIFE, THE PROFESSOR

Dear Reader: You really must first read Part 1 of this story. Otherwise, this Part 2 may not make much sense, and certainly won’t be as enjoyable. Happy reading!

PART 2

Finally, the CD player found the next track, and a new song began. It was a slow, pulsing, bluesy number.

Amy stepped out from behind Clarisa, and removed her own bra, leaving herself naked but for her white high-heeled shoes. She stood to one side, and watched in awe as Clarisa continued to writhe against my hand.

“How does it feel, Clarisa?” she asked.

“Mmmm . . . mmmm . . . mmmmm.”

Amy continued. “How do my panties feel? How do they feel on your pussy, Clarisa?”

“Ohhh . . . nice . . . nice.”

Amy reached one hand between her own legs, and began to lightly stroke the outside of her clean-shaven pussy lips. “They look nice on you. The green silk matches your eyes.”

“Thank . . . thank . . . ohhh . . . thank you.”

“They were really wet when I took them off and gave them to you. But they look even wetter now.”

Clarisa continued to wiggle furiously against my hand. “Yes . . . yes, I think . . . I think they are.”

Amy slipped one finger between her pussy lips, and began gently to tease her own clit. She seemed totally entranced by Clarisa. “You must really be leaky, Clarisa.”

Amy’s voice was having quite an effect on Clarisa, who seemed to get more turned on every time Amy spoke to her. Clarisa now had her eyes closed and her hands clasped on the top of her thrown-back head. Her wonderful soft breasts were swaying gently in counterpoint to her grinding hips.

“I’m very . . . very . . . ohhh . . . leaky.”

Janey leaned over and whispered in my ear. “I think the new messages are already affecting her. See how turned on she is getting from having Amy talk to her like that? It’s because her mind is being flooded with images of herself being submissive, and part of that is being verbally taunted and teased. I’m going to try a bit myself and see what I can do.”

Janey straightend up, and spoke to Clarisa. “Clarisa darling, I must say that you look like quite a hot little slut pressing yourself against my husband’s hand that way.”

On hearing the word “slut,” Clarisa’s eyes shot open. “I’m not a . . . not a . . .”

“Not a what, Clarisa?” Janey’s voice was taunting.

“Don’t . . . don’t make me say it.” Clarisa was trying to sound hurt. But while she talked, she continued to grind her silk-clad mound against my fingers, which were wet with her juice.

Janey just smiled her wicked smile. “What do you think, Amy? Doesn’t Clarisa look like a hot little slut?”

By now, Amy was rubbing her clit more firmly, and had her other hand on one of her breasts. “She sure does. A hot little slut.”

“Isn’t the hot little slut wearing your panties, Amy?”

“She sure is . . . ohhh . . . and only a hot little slut would beg to wear some other girl’s wet panties. And that’s just what she did. And now . . . ahhh . . . and now she’s wearing my panties and my pussy juice is smeared all over her . . . ummm . . . her pussy.”

When Clarisa heard this, she just whimpered. I could tell that she was practically overflowing with sexual need. And this talk between Amy and my wife was driving her towards an edge that (unbeknownst to her) she would be unable to get over.

Janey moved out from behind my chair, and began circling Clarisa like an interrogating police officer. “You love the feel of my husband’s fingers, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t want him to stop, do you?”

“No . . . please, no.”

“Have you ever had a man rub you to orgasm through a pair of panties?”

“No . . . no, I’ve never done this before. But—”

Janey cut her off. “I’m not interested in ‘but,’ Clarisa. It was a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ question. Just answer my questions. Have you ever stood topless in front of fully clothed man?”

Clarisa was still whimpering, but now she answered Janey more softly. “No.”

“Have you ever before begged another girl to let you wear her panties?”

“No.”

“Have you ever before begged to have your pussy touched, while in a room with a group of three other people?”

“No . . . no, I haven’t.”

Janey was becoming more stern as she went on. “Clarisa, you’d like for my husband to keep rubbing you until you cum, wouldn’t you.”

Clarisa was breathing heavily now, and answered in a near whisper. “Yes.”

“In fact, that’s all you can think about right now, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You’re finding it hard even to concentrate on my voice, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“All you can think about is how much you want to cum, right?”

“Yes.”

“Well Clarisa, in my book that makes you a hot little slut. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Clarisa shuddered again. “I don’t know.”

“You don’t know? Well then, let’s just find out for sure.” Janey turned to me. “Honey, I want you to stop rubbing Clarisa. That’s right, take your fingers off her wet little pussy.”

I knew right away what devilish game Janey wanted to play. This would be fun.

“You want me to stop rubbing her?” I asked, continuing to press against Clarisa’s mound.

“Yes, I do,” Janey replied.

I looked into Clarisa’s green eyes. “Is that okay with you Clarisa?”

She whimpered. “No. Please don’t. Please don’t.”

Janey laughed. “Oh, so now you’re begging him to keep going! Don’t you think that makes you a hot little slut?”

Clarisa looked like she was about to cry. “I don’t know.”

“You still don’t know? Okay. Honey, no more rubbing.”

With that, I withdrew my hand from between Clarisa’s legs.

Her reaction was immediate. “Nooooooo,” she wailed. Both of her own hands shot between her legs, and she began to rub herself furiously through Amy’s wet silk panties. She then stumbled forward towards me, as her legs seemed to give out from under her. But she did not try to stop her fall with her hands, which seemed glued to her pussy. Instead, she just tumbled forward until her breasts smothered my face, her long blonde curls falling around my head. She leaned against me that way, continuing to rub herself, moaning and whimpering.

“Please, please, please.” She seemed almost incoherent.

But Janey was still in control. “Amy, help her up.”

Amy stopped her own masturbating long enough to get behind Clarisa and to pull her off of me.

Then Janey gave another command. “Amy, this hot little slut can’t seem to stop rubbing herself. She needs help. Pull her wrists behind her back.”

So began a very interesting struggle. Amy (naked except for her white high heels) tried to pull Clarisa’s hands back, while Clarisa fought valiantly to keep her hands on her own pussy. And I had a front-row seat to the battle, watching in wonder as Clarisa’s wonderful breasts swayed and jiggled. At first, Clarisa seemed to be winning, and Amy was making no progress in moving Clarisa’s hands. But after a while, Clarisa’s strength began to give out, and Amy managed to slowly pull her hands back. As soon as Clarisa’s fingers were pulled out of reach of her pussy, she began to moan in desperation. Then, she gave in—perhaps with exhaustion—and Amy pulled her hands all the way to her back.

Janey was ready. She suddenly appeared behind Clarisa. She was holding a black silk scarf. Where she got this from, I don’t know. But, as was becoming very apparent, she was well prepared for the unfolding events. In any case, she quickly tied the silk scarf around Clarisa’s wrists, effectively preventing Clarisa from moving her hands back to her desparate, pulsing pussy. Then, when Clarisa’s wrists were tightly bound together by the black silk scarf, Janey slowly began to pull up on the loose ends of the scarf, drawing Clarisa’s arms up and out behind her, and causing Clarisa to bend forward slightly at the waist. With Clarisa bent this way, her beautiful breasts seemed even fuller, as they dangled slightly forward.

When Janey had Clarisa well bent over, she handed the loose ends of the silk scarf to Amy. “Keep her just like this,” she instructed. Amy just smiled, and Janey began, once again, to slowly circle Clarisa’s now somewhat-helpless form.

“Now where was I,” Janey began. “Oh yes. The question of whether you are or are not a hot slut. Have you made up your mind yet?”

Clarisa just whimpered, clearly anguished by the fact that her pussy, for the moment, was unattended to.

Janey winked at me, and then continued. “Clarisa, do you know what I think? I think you like having your hands tied behind your back with a silk scarf. I think it’s making you even hotter. Even wetter. If that’s possible. Am I right, Clarisa?”

Clarisa took a deep breath before answering in a soft voice. “Yes. Oh yes. I never thought I’d like something like this, but . . . but . . . I don’t know . . . I . . .” She seemed unable to finish her sentence.

“So this is making you very, very wet, isn’t it Clarisa.”

“Yes, I think so.”

“You think so? Hmmm. Well, let’s find out.” Janey looked up at Amy, who was still holding Clarisa’s bound hands. “Amy, my dear, could you just check to see if Clarisa is wet?”

Amy smiled, and then, with her free hand, reached between Clarisa’s wonderful ass cheeks, and cupped her silk-clad pussy from behind. She tickled her fingers gently over the outside of the green silk panties, pressing gently into Clarisa’s pussy. Clarisa groaned in desparation, wiggling her mound as best she could against Amy’s torturous fingers.

As Amy continued to tickle her fingers over her own panties, which remained pasted to Clarisa’s moist mound, Janey again walked behind me, bent over, and whispered in my ear. “Do you like how this is going so far?”

I just nodded. The sight of Amy reaching between Clarisa’s legs from behind and gently rubbing Clarisa’s pussy was quite stimulating, to say the least.

Janey continued in a whisper only I could hear. “I thought you would enjoy watching these two play like this. Although so far it has only been on my command. I think you might also enjoy watching the two of them play with each other of their own volition. Out of pure lust for each other. Unable to control a sudden mutual desire to explore another young woman’s flesh. Am I right? Would you enjoy that?”

Janey was certainly right. The thought of watching these two, young, beautiful cheerleaders eagerly making love to each other made my throat go dry. Again, I simply nodded.

“I thought you might,” whispered Janey. “And since it is your birthday, maybe it could be arranged. But first, one more little game to test Clarisa’s newly-discovered love of submission.”

Janey straitened up and spoke to Amy. “Well Amy, have we determined whether being a hot little submissive slut is making Clarisa all wet?”

Amy continued to massage Clarisa’s tender pussy. “Well, her panties certainly are wet.”

“Reach inside her panties and see if her slit is also wet,” Janey commanded.

Amy smiled, and then slipped her fingers inside the green silk panties. I watched as her fingers moved beneath the silk, searching for the opening to Clarisa’s cunt. Clarisa was moaning in eager anticipation of the feeling of Amy’s fingers.

Finally, Amy’s fingers found their target, and began to slide slowly up and down. Clarisa groaned, and ground her ass back against Amy, who was still holding Clarisa’s scarf-bound arms.

Then, her fingers still gently moving inside the panties, Amy gave her report. “Yes. Being a hot little submissive slut makes her very, very wet. Very, very slippery.”

Janey smiled a wicked smile. “You are quite a naughty girl, Clarisa.”

Clarisa weakly protested. “I’m not naughty.”

“You certainly are,” continued Janey. “You’re half naked in front of a group of people. Your hands are tied behind your back and are being pulled up behind you. Your boobs are hanging down in front of you. Another girl, whose moist panties you happen to be wearing, is rubbing your pussy for you. And all of this is making you very, very wet and slippery. I think that qualifies as being a naughty girl. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Clarisa just moaned and contined to wriggle her silky smooth ass back against Amy, whose tormenting fingers were driving Clarisa helplessly to the brink.

Janey’s next statement was a foregone conclusion. “And, Clarisa, naughty girls like you need to be punished. They need to be taught a good, strict lesson. Don’t you agree?”

Clarisa seemed stunned by Janey’s suggestion, as if Janey had reached deep into Clarisa’s mind, and touched a deliciously raw nerve. Her eyes were glazed, and her chest heaved heavily. “Yes . . . I think you’re right. I think I need to be punished.”

Clarisa dropped her head, and her blonde curls toppled over the top, covering her face. “I think I need to be taught a good, strict lesson.”

Janey chuckled, and then turned to me. “Honey, I think you might like this next part of the show. I’m going to punish sweet little Clarisa. I think that by now, you must be eager for some relief. Am I right?”

Of course she was right. This had, so far, been the most erotic evening of my life. And here I was, still fully clothed, sitting patiently, watching it all unfold. I nodded my head.

Janey turned to Amy. With one hand, Amy still was holding the black silk scarf that bound Clarisa’s hand together. And with the other hand, she continued to gently tease Clarisa’s slit beneath the wet green silk panties.

“Amy,” said Janey, “do you think you could help my husband?”

“Sure Coach,” Amy responded eagerly, continuing her manipulation of Clarisa’s private parts. “What can I do?” Her piercing green eyes were looking straight at me.

“I’ll take over with Clarisa,” said Janey, taking from Amy the silk scarf that bound Clarisa’s hands. “You help my husband out of his pants. I think he is beginning to feel a bit constrained in them. And since it’s his birthday, I want him to be more comfortable.”

Amy smiled. Then, she slowly dragged her hand out from between Clarisa’s legs, making sure to rake her middle finger over Clarisa’s clit, and through her slippery lips. Clarisa groaned in agony and wiggled her hips in desperation as she felt Amy’s tantalizing fingers moving away from her pussy.

When Amy had freed the hand she had been using to torment poor Clarisa, she brought it to the nipple of her own right breast. Still looking directly into my eyes, Amy began to massage her nipple, coating it with Clarisa’s wetness, while stepping out from behind Clarisa. Then, Amy licked her full red lips, closed her eyes in apparent ecstasy, dropped her head back, and gently shook her shoulder-length red hair, seeming to luxuriate in the feel of her swaying hair tickling the back of her slender neck and smooth shoulders. As she did this, her other hand came to the nipple of her left breast. She moaned softly as she began to gently tug on both of her nipples.

Amy opened her eyes, which now seemed to glow with an animal lust, and again looked directly at me, smiling slightly. She continued to play with her nipples, and now began to sway her body in rhythm to the slow, pulsing blues emanating from the stereo. For what seemed a blissful eternity, Amy swayed her beautiful, lean young body to the music, looking into my eyes, tugging on her nipples, and occasionally tasting her own lips.

Then, still swaying, she began slowly to move towards me, taking small steps, one foot directly in front of the other. With each step one of her high heels clicked on the floor, bringing her otherwise naked body closer to me. Slowly, slowly, she crept ever closer. She was putting on a show for me, and clearly was loving it. I could see moisture clinging to her clean shaved pussy lips, which were puffy and distended with her lust. As she moved closer, one of her hands slid off her breast, over her smooth belly, and between her legs. She continued her approach, step by step, now with one had twisting one of her nipples, and the other gently stroking her moist slit.

It took all of my will to keep from jumping out of my chair and pulling her to me. But I liked her slow teasing. And I knew that she liked it too.

Finally, she was only a step away. One more step and her long, silky legs would be pressed against my knees. But then the song ended. She stopped her approach and smiled at me, waiting, it seemed, for the next song to start. The next sound that emerged from the stereo, however, was not more music. Instead, a single, quiet, low tone began. And as soon as it did, Amy froze, the slight smile still on her face, one hand still on her nipple, and one hand still on her slit, her slender middle finger trapped between her moist lips.

I looked past Amy, so see what effect this quiet, low tone was having on the room’s other occupants. Clarisa, bent over at the waist with her wonderful soft breasts hanging down and her hands tied behind her back, also seemed to be frozen.

Janey, who was still standing behind Clarisa, chuckled softly. “Just another one of my little experiments. I wanted to see if I could program them to go into a trance. The trigger is very specific. This particular tone is the only thing that will make them go into this type of trance.”

I was intrigued. “How long will it last?” My eyes were back on Amy’s enticing body, frozen only inches from my face.

“As long as the tone lasts,” Janey answered. “When the tone ends, they will come out of the trance, and will have no memory at all of what occurred. To them, it will be as if they simply blinked. On this particular CD, the tone last about another minute or so.”

“Interesting.” That was all I could think to say. I was amazed at what my wife had accomplished. And at what a wonderful birthday gift she had given me.

Janey moved behind Amy and looked at me over Amy’s shoulder. “Stand up honey.”

I did.

“Kiss me.”

I pushed my chair back, and began to move around Amy.

Janey stopped me with her voice. “No. Leave her between us.” Her voice suddenly sounded deeper, as if she was becoming hoarse with lust. “I want you to kiss me with her between us. And hurry. The tone won’t last much longer.”

I moved directly in front of Amy, and reached around her to hold Janey around the waist. Janey did the same to me. Then, our lips met over Amy’s shoulder. Quickly, the kiss became more and more passionate. Janey obviously was extremely turned on by having this nubile young girl between us. As we kissed, Amy’s hair tickled my cheek, and I could smell the scent of her skin, and of Clarisa’s pussy juice, which Amy had smeared on her nipples. I could feel Amy’s firm breasts pushing against my chest. As our kiss became more frantic, Janey began to moan, almost uncontrollably. Suddenly, without breaking our kiss, she let go of my waist, and moved her hands onto Amy’s firm stomach. Then, Janey’s hand moved up to cup the undersides of Amy’s breasts, while her tongue thrusted wildly inside my mouth. I also decided that I wanted to feel Amy’s warm, smooth skin, and I moved my hands off of my wife and onto Amy’s ass cheeks. They were wonderful. Smooth, firm, perfect! We were like two wild animals, devouring each other, and taking our pleasure from this helpless, beautiful creature.

Suddenly, Janey pulled away, breathing heavily, as if she had just sprinted up a flight of stairs. “Quickly! Sit back down!”

Reluctantly, I pulled away from Amy and Janey and sat back in my chair. Janey, meanwhile, had hurriedly moved back behind Clarisa, grabbing the black, silk scarf that bound Clarisa’s hands behind her back. Just then, the quiet, low tone ended. There was a moment of silence. Amy blinked as if someone had just unexpectedly taken her photograph with a bright flash. Then, a new song started. This time it wasn’t jazz. Instead, it was a piece of baroque chamber music, soft and lilting.

Amy took another step towards me so that her long, slender legs were pressed against my knees. Then, she dropped to her knees in front of me and reached for my belt. She undid the buckle, and pulled one end until the belt was free. She skillfully undid the top button and pulled down the fly. She dug her smooth, young hands into my pants, quickly found my cock, and pulled it out of its confines. She gently began to run the tips of her fingers up and down the shaft, just barely teasing it.

She looked up into my eyes. “May I taste it?”

As if she had to ask! “Of course, Amy. Please do.”

Her mouth slowly came down, enveloping my cock in silky warmth. I could feel the tip of her tongue playing over the head and slowly teasing the underside. It was the most wonderful sensation I had felt in a long time.

I looked up to see both Janey and Clarisa lustfully watching Amy’s sweet red lips moving slowly up and down my shaft. Janey still had Clarisa’s arms pulled up behind her, keeping Clarisa slightly bent over, her soft breasts handing below her. Clarisa was licking her lips and wagging her smooth, athletic behind like a puppy in heat, obviously in agony from the lack of any attention to her aching pussy. And Janey, in one hand, held what appeared to be a small leather paddle. Where the paddle came from, I had no idea.

Janey took control again. “Now that you’re comfortable honey, I think it’s time to begin the next part of our show.” She tugged slightly on the black silk scarf that held Clarisa’s hands together, causing Clarisa’s upper body to jerk slightly downward. “Now, Clarisa, since you’ve been such a naughty, slutty little girl, it’s time for you to get your punishment. That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” Clarisa panted.

“I’m going to spank you with this leather paddle, Clarisa. I’m going to spank you ten times. You are going to count out the spanks for me, so we don’t give you too few or too many. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” It was barely a whisper.

“And, when I give you your last spank, your tenth spank, then, and only then, may you have an orgasm. Do you understand that?”

“I think so . . . I . . . how will I . . .”

“Don’t worry about that. Now, I’m going to let go of your hands, but I don’t want you to move once inch.”

And with that, Janey let go of the black silk scarf that bound Clarisa’s hands, and walked over to where I was sitting. She stood behind Amy, who was still kneeling between my legs, placed her hands over Amy’s ears, and leaned into me to whisper in my ear.

“Do you remember how I told you that there was a trigger that would make Clarisa orgasm? Well, I’m about to tell you what it is. And I want you to use it on the ninth spank. The trigger starts a physical process inside of her that, after about fifteen second, will send her into orgasm. I’ll give her the tenth spank at just that moment.”

This was all still amazing to me. Here I was, one incredibly sexy young cheerleader slowly and expertly teasing me with her mouth, and another in plain sight, naked except for a pair of soaking wet silk panties, about to get a spanking from my wife. And my wife was about to tell me a phrase that, when I uttered it, would cause the poor spanking victim to erupt slowly into orgasm.

Janey continued, still whispering. “And then, after we give Clarisa that little orgasm, I’ve got more treats in store for you. I’m going to play the song I told you about. The one that will make Clarisa and Amy go wild with lust for each other. But not until after we’ve had a little costume change.”

Costume change? I wondered what Janey meant be that. But given how well the evening was going so far, I was willing to bet it would be something fun.

And then Janey told me. “The trigger phrase that will send Clarisa into orgasm is . . .”

END OF PART 2