The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Stepfather, My Daddy.

By The Slaver.

I opened my eyes; I had to shaded my eyes from the sun piercing into my bedroom. The curtains that covered the French doors in my bedroom did little to prevent the sun bursting forth into my bedroom. “What time is it?”, I whimpered. I rolled over, “Fuck!” I thought, as a pain shot though my whole, I lay still catching my breath, before carefully rolling over again and looked for my cell phone. “Shit! It’s 10:50.”

Me and my family were vacationing near the Beach, in South Carolina. My mom had remarried about a year ago, some years after my father’s death. Mom new husband had planned this extended vacation for everyone to spend time together. I was not thrilled with my mom’s choice of a second husband. There was something that rubbed me up the wrong way, there was something not right about the guy; I could not put my finger on it, but I felt that there was something. As I as a senior in college, and college was out of the country, I had the luxury of distance. Most of the time, I was away at college, and had little interaction with Allen, my stepfather.

As I climbed off of the bed, I noticed that the bottom sheet was caked with dry Cum, as was I, “What the Fuck!” I thought, “That must have been one hell of A spank the monkey session. But why can’t I remember last night” I shake my head, trying to clear the cobb-webs that seemed to fill it.

I grabbed a grey jock-strap, and towel; and took a shower, I dried myself and slipped on the jock-strap. I then slinked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. The tight grey jock-strap I had on did little to cover thick and solid morning wood. The tight skimpy grey jock accentuated my taut, sculpted physique; my ripped chest and narrow waist complimented my cobbled core and that delectable V pointing to my bulging groin.

The scent of freshly brewed Kenyon coffee enticed me to pour a mug. Strange I never use to drink coffee first thing in the morning. As I sipped my mug of coffee, my long-time, best friend, Francis, also sauntered into the kitchen. “Where is everyone?” Francis asked.

I hesitated to answer, I could not remember, when had I last seen my Mom and sisters, and come to think of it where was my older brother. “I dunno.” I replied, as I poured Francis a mug of coffee and handed it to him. “Maybe they all already at the beach.” Francis said, I sipped my mug of coffee; but despite the caffeine flowing through my veins, I still felt sleepy and dazed. Dimly, for some reason, I thought I had not seen his mother, sister or older brother for days, weeks even.

For some reason, I don’t know why, it felt as if me, Francis and my stepfather Allen were the only ones, that were staying in this oceanside rental home. I walked about the house, my ass cheeks, framed by the straps of the tight grey jock, caught the ocean breeze that wafted throughout the open space between the kitchen, and the living room. Francis sauntered from the kitchen into the family room, turned on the wide screen television and surfed the channels until he found the latest report of last night’s football game.

Hopped that some sea air would help clear my head; I pulled opened the sliding doors in the kitchen and walked on to the wrap-around deck. I gazed upon the hazy ocean coastline. The sun danced upon the crashing waves of the Atlantic. I could not remember why, or when I started to love to watch the ocean, it seemed to relax me to the point of distraction. I walked around the deck and found Allen, my stepfather, standing outside his bedroom’s sliding doors, leaning against the rail of the deck, there was a crooked grin on his lips. Allen wore a tight grey jock-strap, the same as I was wearing. Suddenly, I felt attracted to Allen. “Allen’s a dilf.” I thought to himself.

My stepfather Allen, had a manly, sexy body. His cock, thick and hard, hung sideways, it was barely held in place by his tight grey jock; it was prominently outlined in the tight jock, begging for attention. “How’s the coffee, Marcus?” Allen asked, a devilish grin pursed on his lips, “It’s great.” I replied. I felt my cock getting hard, feeling horny.

Allen stood at the threshold of the sliding doors of his balcony-adjacent bedroom and said, “Come in, Marcus.” He entered his bedroom. I followed Allen into his bedroom still sipping his coffee. “Daddy wants Marcus.”

I heard Allen say that phrase, but at that point, I needed little encouragement. My dick had engorged ever since I’d started sipping my morning coffee. My hard-on was so painful that I’d let anyone suck my cock. I lowered my jockstrap and freeing my manhood. “Beautiful.”, Allen said, as he knelt before me, and licked my shaft, my balls and my thick, uncut mushroom head.

I could hardly control myself; I grabbed tight hold of Allen’s head and shoved my cock down Allen’s mouth. “Suck it, Daddy.” I cried, I wanted pleasure., I would not be denied. Allen sucked my cock, he knew that I would needed little effort to satisfy his lust.

Allen managed to pull off Marcus’s cock, and take a break; Allen reached forwards and stroked Marcus’s cock. When he looked towards the French doors, Allen caught sight of Francis from the corner of his eye, entering the bedroom.

Francis drew close to Allen’s bed. “Marcus suck your friend’s cock.” I heard Allen ordered. I could not help myself, I slowly licked Francis’s cock, the head, the shaft, the balls. “Suck it, boy.” Allen insisted, as I wasn’t attacking Francis’s cock fast enough. Allen grabbed me by the back of my head and shoved Francis’s cock, deep down my throat. As I sucked Francis, I felt Allen lubed my arse. Slowly Allen slid his 9″ veined, thick cock into my tight boy pussy. I moaned as Allen pumped my ass. Francis’s thick cock, was buried deep in my mouth, muffled my moans of pleasure as Allen fucked my boy pussy. Francis face-fucked me, keeping stride with my mouth as I bobbed on his cock, my body was in sync with the motion of Allen’s push and shove into my arse.

“Suck cock, Marcus. Francis wants to bust his nut down your throat.” I heard Allen order. The mere mention of orgasm propelled Francis into full gear. In less than a minute, Francis blew his wad, ounces of stud cum, sliding down my lips. “Francis, feed Marcus your cum.” My stepfather said, mindlessly I watched Francis scraped the excess cum up with his fingers. Francis force-fed me his goo-drenched fingers. Allen arched my back so that I was upright. “Francis, suck Marcus’s cock.” Francis knelt before me and sucked my cock. My stepfather’s cock had massaged my prostate, leaving my cock already semi-hard. Francis’s mouth quickly aroused me. In minutes, I busted his nut down Francis’s mouth. “Lick up the cum.” I heard Allen ordered Francis. Francis made sure to lick up every drop of my creamy jizz.

Finally, Allen moaned, he pulled out of my arse. “Catch my cum boys.” Allen ordered. Francis and me knelt on the bed, our faces near Allen’s groin. Allen stroked his cock as he climaxed upon mine and Francis’s lips. “You like Daddy’s cum, don’t you, boys?” Allen asked. “Yes, Daddy.” We replied, our voices were robotic and stilted. “You want Daddy’s cum, all the time, don’t you, boys?” Said Allen. “Yes, Daddy.” We answered.

Allen smiled, as he looked down at his stepson Marcus, and his friend Francis. Months ago, during the Thanksgiving break, awash in cocktails, Allen had induced both the boys into trance. The chemical engineer had used a combination of drugs and traditional hypnosis to entrance the college hunks. Allen instilled in Marcus and Francis a desire to achieve physical excellence in the appearance of their bodies. He had ordered them to go to the gym every day, even at the weekend, for three hours. He slowly changed their sexual habits, but they would always think they were straight. He changed their choice of their undergear, from then on it was only tight grey jocks.

From exercise to hygiene to sex, Allen slowly took control , of the two boys. Each time Marcus and Francis came home from college, Allen would reinforced the triggers, the directives, the orders, the mindset of obedience to his rules. By the Spring Break, Allen both, Marcus, and Francis under his complete control. The drug-laced coffee Marcus and Francis drunk every morning gave the two boys the additional edge to perform during their beach vacation. Allen wanted Marcus and Francis sexed up and ready at all times. Marcus and Francis were sexed up, and boosted, like a rocket.

Allen had pursued Marcus’s mother for two reasons: money and Marcus. With his wife’s money, Allen would pursue the life of leisure that he thought he desired. And With Marcus, Allen would pursue his wanton debauchery. Marcus’s friend Francis had been the cherry on the sundae. Allen had no desire for Marcus’s Douchebag of an older brother. Weeks ago, Allen entranced his wife and stepdaughter, and dispatched them to a Caribbean vacation, billed it as a ‘Girls Week Away’. Allen had entranced Marcus’s older Douchebag brother, and dispatched him off to join the Marines. Allen wanted them all out of the way; he wanted to enjoy Marcus and Francis all too himself in private and in seclusion.

All morning Marcus and Francis played with their Daddy. The three showered together, the three fucked in the shower, and the three swam naked together in the pool. Within the close confines of the house, Allen and his boy toys never wore clothes. The secluded home guaranteed no wandering eyes, it dispel any suspicion amongst the locals. During the afternoons and on the occasional evening, Allen released Marcus and Francis.

Marcus and Francis would spent their free time in the afternoons at the beach, seducing the speedo-clad Bears on the beach. Allen encouraged his boys to bring the Bears back to the house, so he could watch Marcus and Francis being fucked by the beach Bears; Allen’s boys did not disappoint. Allen would also serve his special coffee to some of the Bear place them in the right mood, of susceptible to suggestion. Allen would then fuck the Bear’s brains out; after which he would dump them clueless, and naked back on the beach.

Later that afternoon, I returned from the beach. As I walked around the pool, wearing a tight pair of speedos, I could feel Allen stared at me. “so where’s Francis?” Allen asked. “He’s hocked up with some blonde.” I replied. “I’m not doing too good today.” Allen smiled at me, “Daddy wants Marcus.”, Allen said. I removed my speedos and drew close to my stepfather. Allen slipped off his own speedos and invited me to my knees. “Suck it, boy.” Allen ordered, I slowly licked my Daddy’s shaft.

“Nice mouth, boy.” Allen enjoyed my warm, wet mouth, the sun glistening on our tanned, oiled bodies. Soon, Allen, ever the exhibitionist, wanted me at poolside. He slid his rock-hard cock into my now-trained ass, and rocked me back and forth, my tight ass massaged my stepfather’s cock to an orgasm. “Good boy. Now back to the beach.” Allen ordered, without a word I searched for his speedo and returned to the beach.

Allen watched Marcus walk away; smiling Allen reclined at the side of the poolside, enjoying the freedom of seclusion and the bright side upon his taut body. He heard his cell phone ring. Allen stared at his phone, he recognized the number and smiled.

“Yeah. Sure. Whenever you can get here. I got Francis. You can have Marcus. Both are well train and also have nice tight wholes, and give great blow-jobs. Yeah. See you soon.” Allen ended the call; and smiled to himself; . Allen’s lover had just landed at the local airport, to join Allen for the rest of the vacation. Allen reclined upon the sun lounger, donned his shades and waited for his lover. “Daddy loves a vacation.” Allen said, smiling, the sun beaming on his brow, his body and his life.

“I’m so glad to hear that!” Said a voice from behind Allen, Allen jumped up from the sun lounger, and spun round. “But I’ve only just spoken to you. It would take you at least 2 hours too get here?” Allen stammer, looking at the large Bear that was his lover. “Well I’m here now, that’s all that matters.”

Allen could not help but smile at the guy before him, “Oh, and I have one more thing to say!” The bear smiled, “Daddy wants Allen!” Allen’s eyes glazed over, and he peeled off his speedos. Once naked Allen knelt, on all fours, on the lounger; his arse towards his Daddy. The bear moved towards Allen, and slipper off the tight leather trousers he wore, he reached into his tight grey jock; pulling out his 11″ monster.

The Bear smiled, “You have done very well, boy! Daddy is very pleased. “ The bear spat on his cock, and then thrust it into Allen whole; a low whimper came from Allen as his Daddy roughly fucked his whole. “After, Daddy wants Marcus and Francis?” Allen moaned and bucked under the rough fuck from his Daddy, “Yes, Daddy!” Allen managed to moan.

END: