The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Son On The Internet

By: Spandexlad

After my wife died, women became unattractive to me. She was the only woman for me and she was gone. She left me with a son. He was an infant when the car wreak clamed her life. I’m glad I didn’t lose him too.

We had started our family young. We got married right out of high school. She had Jack when we were only 18. Newlywed baby. We didn’t think about using a condom after marriage. But it happened. Our parents helped us by babysitting as we went on to get our college degrees. She was headed to class when it happened. Both of our parents helped me raise Jack, after that, especially with me in college.

17 years passed and many things had changed. I met this guy named Tony. We became good friends and then it happened. We slept together. Tony said he was curious and although he didn’t regret it happening, he said he was straight and it was just a onetime thing. I on the other hand couldn’t stop thinking about it. His masculine body against mine. I wanted more. I became gay. But I didn’t want it to affect Jack so I didn’t tell him nor did I ever do anything again with another guy. I could wait until Jack was in college.

Jack was a champion wrestler in high school. I was very proud of him. He was 6′1″ and had a slim lean body, much like me. He had a high GPA and he even participated in the school plays. He was very attractive, too. I hardly wanted to admit it, but it was true. Sometimes at night I’d fantasize about him walking into my room wearing his singlet and us having sex. It some what disturbed me to be thinking of my son like this so I tried to focus these feeling toward Jack’s friend Mick, who was a little shorter than Jack but more muscular. He was also on the wrestling team. I enjoyed going to the meets and watching the two dominate their competition, but I tried very hard not to pervert these boys in my mind, which was not easy.

One day when Jack was at school. I started looking around the Internet for pictures of guys in spandex. From the wrestling, I tried on one of Jack’s singlets and from there I became hooked on spandex. I had a trunk full of it, things I bought, Jack’s old singlets, superhero costumes, any spandex I got my hands on. When I had the house to myself, I’d put on some spandex and surf the Internet. I had a profile on spandexguys.com and gearfetish.com and managed to acquire some good-looking spandex friends through the sites, one being Thomas.

He was one of the first people I met on-line. His screen name was Tightshorts30. He lived in a town about 2 hours away. We met a couple of times, had some fun. He became my best friend. He was really understanding about my situation with Jack, and not wanting to come out to him right away. I had a huge crush on Thomas but didn’t want to start anything until Jack was in college or if Jack found out before then.

On this day I was wearing a yellow singlet with black stripes down the side. It was my favorite singlet. Thomas gave it to me. Checking my e-mail, I saw that Thomas sent me one. He said that I should check out a link, which I did. It took me to a site of gay boys wrestling. I took the tour and everything looked good. There were guys posing in singlets. There were videos of actual wrestling. There were also pictures and videos of boys having sex in singlets. I just had to sign up.

After signing up, I went to a page labeled models. They had about 5 pages of models with about 10 on each page. I went to hit the next button but hit the button for the 3rd page on accident. As I scanned the models on the 3rd page, I was stunned. There was Mick. My son’s best friend was a model on this website. I clicked his picture and it took me to his page. There were two sections on the page, pictures and videos, and each section had three links, posing, wrestling, and sex.

I paused for a second. Did I really want to see a boy I see just about everyday having sex? A boy who was my son’s best friend? I looked to the profile picture, into Mick’s light blue eyes. He looked so charming and I knew he acted that way. I took a deep breath and clicked a link. It was the wrestling link under videos. I thought I’d ease into the idea of watching him have sex.

The video page came up with the most resent video starting to load. I hated streaming video so I paused the player and waited for it to load. I got up and walked into my kitchen to get something to drink. It was only then that I realized how late it was getting. Jack was in school at this time. If he didn’t have wrestling practice then he would be 30 minutes from leaving the school. I had to hurry up and look at all I could on the website.

I sat back at the computer, the video completely loaded. I hit the play button and on walked Mick. He waved to the camera and then I spilt my water over me and my singlet. Normally the cool feeling of water on my singlet causing the lycra to cling more to my body would turn me on even more than I was, but when I saw Jack walk on camera clad in a red singlet next to Mick in a blue one, I hardly even felt the water coat my lycra covered dick.

There, Jack was, on this gay wrestling themed website. My Jack. I scrolled down and found a link to Jack’s profile. I clicked it. It was just like Mick’s profile. My cursor hovered over the picture of sex link. If I clicked it, I would see my son having sex with who knows whom. If I didn’t, I’d be plagued with not knowing what that link contained. I had to know, I clicked it. There he was. Kissing Mick. Touching Mick. Doing everything, always with Mick. What had my little boy been doing? Why was he doing this? Did he need the money?

I picked up the phone and called Thomas. He was stunned as much as I was to find out that the hot boy he knew as Jack, was my Jack. We talked about it. Well I talked; he listened. Then he advised me on what to do. I was going to sit him down and confront him. I got back to Jack’s profile and clicked on the video of him having sex Mick. I paused the player and let it load. Then I minimized the website and left the computer. I changed out of my singlet, placed it back in the trunk, it already dried, and got dressed to wait until Jack got home.

As soon as Jack entered in, he asked, “Hey Dad, came I sleep over at Mick’s tonight?” He seemed to be doing that a lot of the time. What if that’s when they’ve been making porn?

“Jack, I want to talk to you about something.” I said sternly. I turned and started toward our computer room, “Come with me.”

I heard Jack behind me, “What’s going on? Dad?”

“I was on the Internet today and I found something, sit down, I want to show you it.” I said sitting in a chair I had brought in from the kitchen earlier so that we could both sit at the computer.

Jack sat in the chair in front of the computer screen. I maximized the window and hit play. On the screen, Jack and Mick clad in their red and blue singlets moved toward one another and caressed each other. They kissed and fondled one another slowly and provocatively. Next to me, Jack expression was shock. He moved closer to the screen. Then he turned to face me. “What is this?”

“You tell me,” I said.

“Dad, I don’t remember doing this. I don’t.” Tears were forming in his eyes.

I believed him but that didn’t explain away the moaning coming from the speakers. “Are you not telling me something?”

Tear fell from his eyes and he fell into me. My arms hugged him and his head pushed into my shoulder. “It’s alright, Jack. You can tell me anything. I’ll still love you.”

“Dad,” he said through his tears. “I don’t remember sleeping at Mick’s house.”

I forced him off me and sat him straight so we could look at each other. “What do you mean?”

“I mean I remember leaving here and the next thing I know I’m at school or back here. I’ve been losing time and I’m scared.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because I thought you wouldn’t let me stay over at Mick’s anymore and I really want to. I don’t know why but I have to. Please let me spend the night at Mick’s tonight, please.”

“Jack,” I said grabbing him by his shoulder. “Get a hold of yourself.” I had never seen him like this.

At my words he shook his head. “Get a hold of myself,” he repeated softly. Then he looked at me. “Dad, if I can’t remember going to Mick’s and I can’t remember having sex with him in front of a camera, then they could be connected. How about you follow me tonight? See where I go. Okay?”

“Alright,” I agreed. “You go sleep over at Mick’s and I’ll follow you.”

Jack hugged me. This was all a little strange. As I waited for him to come home, I was predicting the conversation. I was expecting he needed money. I was hoping he was gay. But to not remember doing it wasn’t on the radar. It could be an act so that Jack can be with Mick when he tells me their lovers and he wants Mick there for support. I just had to put these ideas to rest. I had to find out at least these things.

Jack stood up as and walked toward the door.

“Jack,” I said stopping him. “I want you to know that if you are gay, I still love you and if you need money then you can just ask.”

“Thanks dad.” Jack looked down then back at me. “I guess I am gay. I mean I use to think about girls that way but lately they’ve been a turn off and Mick is just so more in tuned with who I am. And well apparently we’ve been doing it, although I don’t remember doing that.”

I stood up and took a deep breath. I might as well tell him. “Jack, I’ve been gay for a while now. I didn’t want to tell you because you were too young at the time and I didn’t want to explain it.”

Jack came over to me and hugged me. “I love you, Dad.”

“I love you, too, Jack.”

Then he kissed me on the check. “Come on let’s go.” Jack said and left the room.

I sighed. It went well for the most part. As he had hugged me and kissed me, my mind slipped to the dirty thoughts I usually avoided. And as my dick stiffened, I thought that these thoughts could actually happen. I stood there thinking about if I should have such thoughts, then his voice snapped me out of it. “Dad,” He stood at the doorway with a duffle bag in his hand. “I’m ready when you are.”

He left in his car and I followed him in mine. I traveled a few blocks behind him as we drove through our neighborhood. Mick didn’t live that far from our house. Jack’s car stopped in front of Mick’s house. I stopped down the road to watch. I was expecting Jack to get out but then I saw Mick walking up to the car with a duffle bag. He threw the duffle bag in and got into Jack’s car. Then they were off. I continued to follow them. They drove through the town, parts that I have never even been to and I grew up in this town. They drove out of town, out into the country. It was about 30 minutes out of the city limits when they turned onto a dirt road. Down the road was a 3-story brick building. It was out in the middle of nowhere. It was covered by a forest so no one couldn’t see it from the highway. There were about 5 or 6 other cars parked in front of the building.

Jack and Mick with their duffle bags got out of the car. They walked together into the building. Jack never looked back. I wondered if he even remembered I was behind him. I sat in my car thinking about what to do. Should I call the cops or go in and see what’s going on. Against my better judgment I got out of my car and walked towards the building. The door was black and there were no windows on it, in fact there seemed not to be any windows at all on the outside of the building. First, I knocked on the door. Then I reached down and opened it.

I walked into the dark room. “Hello?” I called. Then from behind I felt his presence. I reacted too slow and I felt the rag on my mouth, covering my nose too. The lights flipped on and I saw a man in front of me wearing a slick black rubber suit. And before I collapse I recognized his face. It was Tony.

When I woke up, my hands and feet were tied down. I was tied up in a sitting position on a bed with my hand tied to the headboard and my feet tied together. On each side of me sat Jack and Mick. They were in their red and blue singlets and were staring out into space. Tony sat on the bed with his legs crossed under each other.

“What is going on?” I said as I jerked at the rope that held my arms in place.

“You’re tied up,” Tony said with a smile.

“What have they done to you?”

“They? Who’s they? No one has done anything to me.” Tony said his hands running down his rubber torso. “I’ve done it all.”

“But you’re straight.” I said.

“Really? Who told you that?”

“You did, the night we had sex.”

“Oh that’s right you don’t remember. Close your eyes, Sam, and think to remember the real story.”

My eyes followed his command and closed. I couldn’t stop them, but then my mind started to think about the night Tony and I had sex.

That night, Jack was staying with my parents so me and Tony had the house to ourselves. We had been to a bar but nothing happened from it. When we got to my place we both got pretty drunk. “I can’t believe there were no hot girls there,” I said.

“Yeah, it’s like the pound let out all their strays tonight,” Tony said.

“And that one girl. She was such a bitch,” I said.

“I know. I mean you were like the most attractive guy there tonight, she should have been willing to do anything for you,” Tony said.

“Yeah,” I agreed.

“I mean I would.” Tony said.

I looked over to Tony. The meaning of his statement didn’t hit me at that moment so I smiled, “Thanks man.”

There was some silence.

“Have you ever thought about what it would be like to have sex with a guy?” Tony asked.

“Not really,” I said automatically but then sighed. “I have wondered once or twice.”

“Really?” Tony asked. He smiled. “I actually think I’m gay. I haven’t done anything with anyone but I think I like guys more that girls.”

“Well, are you going to try something with someone?” I asked.

“I was hoping that maybe we could fool around,” Tony said.

“What?” I asked with a laugh. “I don’t think so. I mean I’m straight. I may have thought about what it would be like to fuck a guy but I’m not taking anything up the ass.”

“You don’t have to,” Tony said. “You can still be straight and have sex with a guy. You can fuck me. I’ll suck you off. And if you get into it, it’ll just be between us.”

“I don’t know,” I said.

“How about we go to your bedroom and if I don’t get you hard prior to sex, then we’ll call this off. Deal?” Tony asked.

“Ok,” I said reluctantly.

Tony and I went to the bedroom. We sat down on my bed.

“Where do we start?” I asked.

“With this.” Tony grabbed me and started to kiss me. It felt weird to be kissing him, but I went with it. I closed my eyes and felt him starting to unbutton my shirt. My hands traveled around his torso toward the bottom of his shirt. I grabbed his shirt and started to pull it up. I lifted it over his head as he pulled my button down off. We paused for a moment and I opened my eyes. Tony was smiling, enjoying himself. I still felt odd however there was a small stir in my pants. His hands grabbed my bare torso and he started to kiss my body. I closed my eyes again, thinking of some woman to turn me on. I felt him undo my pants and pull down my pants and boxers. I felt his wet mouth cover my dick. My dick was hard but not as it could have been. He sucked me off better than any girl had.

“I’m about to...” I said. But was interrupted by Tony stopping. “What?”

“I want you in me,” Tony said and I heard his pants unzip.

My eyes opened to see Tony pulling down his pants and a white pair of spandex shorts. He bent over my bed and looked back at me. I swallowed hard and walked closer to him. My dick was covered in pre-cum and his saliva. I slid it in his ass and slowly started a rhythm that increased. It wasn’t long before I was about to shoot. I pulled out of him and shot my load onto his back. I then collapsed on his back smearing the cum over both of us. I then rolled off of him and onto my back. He turned around stroking his own dick off. He then blasted his load on both of us.

Tony placed his finger on my stomach, getting some of my cum. He then stuck it in his mouth. I turned away and gagged as Tony moaned. I stood up.

“I can’t do this,” I said.

“What?” Tony asked.

I started to dress. “I’m not gay, I’m sorry. We can’t do this again. I feel gross. You should just go home.”

Tony looked sad. He picked up his clothes and put them on. I couldn’t look at him anymore. I felt ashamed of doing this with him.

“Well see you later?” Tony said after getting dressed.

“Yeah,” I said not turning around.

He left. I sat in the shower letting the water fall on me.

It was days later when I saw Tony again. It was at a bookstore.

“Hey,” Tony said.

“Hey,” I said.

There was a bit of silence.

“Look, I’m sorry for how I acted after...”

“No. It’s ok. You were freaked out.” Tony said to me.

“Yeah, sorry.” I said. Tony shook his head. There was more silence.

“You want to hang out tonight?” Tony asked. “I mean we are still friends.”

“Oh,” I said. “Well... I’m busy tonight but maybe some other night.” I was lying and I didn’t know why. Tony looked dejected.

The days that followed Tony asked me several times to do something and I would make up someway to get out of it. I got tired of him asking and of making up excuses but I kept it up.

Then one day there was a knock on my door. It was Tony.

“Hey, I was in the neighborhood.” Tony said.

I sighed. “Tony, I don’t think we should hang out anymore. At least this soon.”

I had never seen Tony look so sad. He left and I felt awful.

The next day, Tony showed up at my door again.

“Tony, I told you...”

“I know what you said,” Tony interrupted me. “Look at this.” He held up this pendent. I couldn’t take my eyes off it. “Look deep into the pendent. Your eyelids are getting heavy.” My eyelids started to droop. “You are going into a trance. Now, go sit on the couch.” I turned and did as he told me.

“Hey dad,” I heard Jack say as he ran into the room. “Who was at the...”

“Look into the pendent, Jack. Your eyelids are getting heavy. Go join your dad on the couch.”

Jack sat next to me.

“Nether of you and resist me. You both will do whatever I say. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” Jack and I said in unison.

“Good. First, Jack. I wasn’t going to do anything to you but since you are here, I might as well. When you hit puberty, you will start to like girls but slowly you’ll find guys more attractive. You will also become more athletic and try out for the wrestling team when you get to high school. Also when you hear me call you, Jacky, you will go back into the trance and do whatever I say, understand?”

“Yes, Master,” Jack said.

“Good, now go back to your room and forget about ever hearing the doorbell ring this morning.”

Jack got off the couch and ran toward his room.

With Jack gone, Tony turned to me. “Now you,” Tony said. He walked over and straddled me. “You hurt me, yesterday. I thought we could still be friends but you don’t. So I’m going to get some revenge on you. You see what I did with your son. He’s going to grow into a cute gay twink. And he’s mine. You’re mine, too. But one problem is, you aren’t gay. I can fix that. Remember that night we had sex?”

I nodded.

“Well from now on, you’ll remember it differently. You’ll think that you were the gay one and I was the straight one. You’ll start to find guys attractive. When Jack gets on the wrestling team, you’ll try on one of his uniforms and that will start a spandex fetish for you. You will forget about all of then until I tell you to remember. And you’ll fall back into this trance when I call you, Sammy. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” I said.

“Good,” Tony said. “Now you’ll get your wish. You won’t see me again. That is until Jack comes of age.”

My eyes jerked open. I was furious. Jack and Mick still next to me, Tony in front of me. “You did this to me. You sick son of a bitch.”

Tony snarled, “You did this to yourself. You blew me off for opening up to you. We shared something beautiful and we’ll share it again, Sammy.”

My eyes glazed over, I was back under his spell. He made me one of his actors and he started to direct us.

I was the coach and Jack and Mick were my start wrestlers. I held them after practice for them to work on some holds. Every time they tried to do what I told them they’d get it wrong so I had to show them. I took off all my clothes and put on a black singlet. Then as Mick watched I put Jack in the holds. I had Jack on the ground underneath me when Mick touched my ass. Distracted by the touch I let Jack go and Jack flipped me over. He straddled me and held my arms down. “What are you doing?” I said as I struggled to free myself.

“We’re showing you some moves coach,” Jack said.

Mick got behind him and started to rub my cock through the lycra. I stopped struggling and a smile crept up on my face. Jack bent down to kiss me. Our lips met, our tongues explored one another’s mouth. Jack broke the kiss by sitting back up.

“You don’t have to hold me down anymore,” I said. Jack released his grip on my wrists. My hand traveled down to the boys on top of me. I felt their hard bodies under their spandex. The touch of them made my cock jump under Mick’s hand. Jack started to make out with me again. We sat like this for a while. Then Jack stood up. Mick followed him and then I joined suit.

Jack became the unspoken master of sex. Mick and I followed him at whatever he did. When he stripped out of his singlet, we stripped out of ours. He moved our hands around and placed them in the right places. He was always the first person to change our positions. Finally after many different combinations we all ejaculated on me. Then Mick and Jack licked it off my torso.

Tony appeared again in his black rubber suit. It was unzipped a little. “That was hot. Good work my slaves. Mick. Jack. Go to Jack’s house. You two are now lovers. I’ve got some work to do with the new coach here, he’ll be home later.”

My son and Mick left. I spent more time posing for different pictures in different clothes. After I was done Tony came up to me. “Good work my slave. I’ve moved on from wanting you as a lover but you will continue being my model. You will forget everything that has happened going back to the way you were before you entered the building. You will remember that you talked to your old friend Tony and became his model just like your son and his friend did. You will remember the shoots. You will be proud of being a model and also proud of your son. You will drive your son and his friend down here every Saturday to take more pictures. Now go home and be with your gay son and his lover.”

I drove home thinking about how Tony had changed. He had once been this homophobe and now he runs a gay website. It seemed a little strange but people do change. I could hardly believe that my son and Mick were lovers. Doing that scene with them was really hot. I started to think of some of the other boys I saw on the website. I wondered if doing scenes with them would be just as hot. However my son is probably the best model that Tony has. I’m so proud of him.