The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MY RESIDENT PEDIATRICIAN

Chapter 1

Marie Weston had lived at The Fairmont for almost 8 months. The Fairmont was a classic old hotel that had been turned into apartments catering mostly to young professionals like Marie. Marie had broken up with her boyfriend four months ago and was, to say the least, unhappy with her social life. Her former boyfriend, Chet, had been too much of a “party boy”, who loved staying out until all hours and bar hopping. Marie had been patient with this lifestyle for several months, but soon found it to be exhausting, especially when she wanted to spend a few quiet nights at her apartment watching a movie or reading a romance novel. Frankly, she found that Chet was just a little too immature for her taste and the two broke it off amiably. The first couple of weeks after their breakup, Marie enjoyed the solitude, but soon found that she missed having someone to go out with. One Saturday afternoon, she was checking her mail in the lobby when another woman in her late 20’s asked if Marie could help her take some boxes up to her apartment. Marie agreed and she and Sybil soon became friends. Sybil was also unattached and they were soon inseparable. Both enjoyed working out at the gym and attending local arts events. They two also respected each other’s space and were not selfish about their time.

Marie and Sybil would typically grab dinner a couple nights a week or go to a movie, but were usually back in their respective apartments by 9:00 or 9:30pm. That routine had worked fine for both of them until two weeks ago. Marie had asked Sybil about going out to dinner at a new restaurant and had booked reservations for 7:30pm. This had drawn and uncharacteristic rebuke from Sybil in the form of a text:

Wish you had asked me about dinner before booking. 7:30 is too late for me. Please ask first next time.

Marie was taken aback. Sybil had never been that abrupt with her and now she felt like she had lost one of her friends. She called Sybil several times, but got no answer and left a voice mail asking Sybil to call her. Several days passed with no response and Marie did not see Sybil in the building. She was getting worried when she got a text message:

Sorry about the other night and being short with you. I have been really stressed lately, but my doctor is helping me relax and feel better. Be in touch soon.

While it was nice to hear from Sybil, Marie was still worried. Sybil was seeing a doctor? She had never mentioned having any issues of stress or anxiety before. She tried to call Sybil again, but still no answer. She finally decided to be direct and go to Sybil’s apartment. Marie was in 304 and Sybil was in 507. It was almost 8:00pm, but Marie knew that Sybil would be awake at least until 10:00pm. She pressed the door bell, but there was no answer. She tried again. This was really starting to worry Marie. As she was turning to go back to her apartment, she heard the door being unlocked and opened. Standing before her was Sybil. But it was not the Sybil she knew. Her shoulder length hair was pulled back in two ponytails on either side of her head and she was wearing a onesie and what looked like a diaper and a pair of white anklet socks. She was carrying a stuffed animal.

“Sybil?”

“Hi Marie, what’s up?”

“What’s up? I’ve been trying to get in touch with you for almost a week. I was worried. That’s what’s up.”

“I’m sorry. I have been going to bed really early. My new doctor says that it’s good for me and helps my medicine work. My bedtime is now 7:30, so no more staying up late.” Marie followed Sybil into the apartment and took a seat on the couch.

“Okay, I guess I am a bit behind, but what’s with dressing like a toddler?” Sybil smiled.

“It’s super comfy and it’s part of my treatment.”

“Treatment? I did not even know you were sick.”

“I really didn’t either until I saw Dr. Willoughby. His office is up on the 8th floor. He is my new pediatrician.”

“But you are 28 years old…?” Sybil smiled.

“I know, but Dr. Willoughby says that being a toddler will help with my stress issues.” Sybil sat back on the couch and adjusted her diaper. It was clear that it was soaked with pee. Marie hardly knew what to say.

“I didn’t know you had any stress issues and how did you find this Dr. Will….Willow….”

“Willoughby,” Sybil corrected. “I found him through Katie Garland. You know her. I saw her a few weeks ago and she was raving about Dr. Willoughby and how much he had helped her and how great his therapy was. She introduced us and he told me that I really needed to make an appointment to see him immediately. So, I did. He is the nicest man ever and so very patient.” Marie could not help but notice that Sybil seemed to speak as though she was a child. Marie recalled that she had not seen Katie recently either even though she had been a regular in their yoga class. Although he was reassuring to see Sybil, Marie was troubled by what she had found.

“Marie?”

“Yes, Syb,”

“It’s way past my bedtime and Dr. Willoughby is going to be angry if I don’t get back in bed. But……..” Sybil blushed. “Would you change my diaper?”

“I guess. I think I better meet this Dr. Willoughby.” Sybil brightened.

“Oh yes, I know he can help you.”

“I don’t really want any help, but he has some explaining to do about you.”

“Please don’t make him mad at me. I don’t want a spanking. I just want to be a good girl for him.” Marie frowned. This was just weird. On the one hand, Sybil was an adult. She could do whatever she wanted to do however kinky it might seem. On the other, Sybil was her friend and was clearly being taken advantage of by this charlatan of a doctor.

“Go back to bed Syb. I am just going to talk to him.” That made Sybil feel better. She hugged her stuffie.

“Will do change me Marie?” Marie nodded. Sybil laid down on her bed and pointed Marie to a stack of diapers on her dresser. “Dr. Willoughby ordered them especially for me.” The diapers had baby ducks and bunnies on them. Marie loosened the tabs and removed Sybils wet diaper. It was soaked with pee. Using wipes, she cleaned Sybil and sprinkled some baby powder. She could not help noticing that Sybil’s pussy was neatly shaved. She then lifted her behind and slipped under a fresh diaper and secured the tabs. This elicited a sigh of pleasure from Sybil. She stood up and kissed Marie on the check and then slipped back under the covers.

“I’ll let myself out,” Marie said. “Talk to you soon.” As Marie walked back to her apartment, she had mixed emotions. She was angry that someone was taking advantage of her friend, but, in a strange way, she was a bit aroused by seeing Sybil in a diaper and getting a kiss from her. She decided she would confront Dr. Willoughby the next day and get to the bottom of the problem.

The next morning, Marie decided to do a bit of investigating. She rode the elevator up to the 8th floor and got off. She walked down the hall. The apartments on this floor were much larger than the ones that she and Sybil rented. She finally came to a door with a sign outside which read: “Dr. Marcus Willoughby, Resident Pediatrician. New Patients Seen by Appointment Only.” The sign also gave a phone number to call. Marie took a picture of the sign with her phone. She would call later in the afternoon. She thought about stopping to see Katie Garland, but decided it could wait. She headed off to work. Marie had a terrible time concentrating on work. She worked as an office manager and it required that she spend a considerable amount of her time filling out paperwork and managing the many client files. By lunch, her mind was shot. She asked her boss if she could take the afternoon off and he agreed.

“Marie, you’re one of my best employees. You hardly ever take a day off. Of course you can. Why don’t you take tomorrow too. Our workload is light and you’re looking a bit stressed.” Marie nodded and turned off her computer. She pulled out her phone and looked at the picture of Dr. Willoughby’s sign. That morning she had been all fired up about confronting him, but now she found it difficult to dial his number. Perhaps he was not even there. She dialed the number and it rang several times. Marie felt relieved; she could simply leave a voicemail.

“Hello, this is Marc Willoughby. To whom am I speaking?”

“Um, my name is Marie Wallace. I’m a friend of Sybil Moore…”

“Ah yes, I was hoping that you would call.”

“You were?”

“Why, yes. Sybil mentioned you and said that you had some concerns about her treatment. Normally, I don’t discuss my patient’s treatment plans with others, but she asked that I speak with you. Perhaps it would be best if you came by my apartment office.”

“That would be fine. When?”

“I should be finished with my last patient about 4:00pm, so let’s say 4:30pm.”

“That’s fine. Thank you.”

“Wonderful. I look forward to meeting you and discussing your concerns.” Dr. Willoughby hung up. Just talking to him made Marie feel better. He had a very soothing and assured voice. She went home to her apartment and laid down for a quick nap. She woke about 4:00pm and went up to the 8th floor. Dr. Willoughby responded to the bell and welcomed her in. “So nice to meet you Marie. May I call you Marie?”

“That’s fine.” Marie was struck by the size of the apartment. I was easily twice the size of hers, maybe more.

“Let me show you around.” Willoughby walked her around ending up in a room with several large cribs and decorated with stuffed animals and shelves with folded diapers. “This is the nursery. Sometimes my patients prefer to take their naps here rather than in their own apartments.” Marie nodded. “I know, I can see that look of skepticism. Some of my therapies are unconventional, but they work. I’ve seen incredible improvement in Sybil for example since she began her toddler therapy.” Marie rolled her eyes, which made Dr. Willoughby chuckle.

“I have known Sybil long enough to know that she did not have any stress issues in her life, so why on earth would she need therapy to deal with stress?”

“Marie, I am assuming you don’t have any training in psychology or psychiatry?”

“Well, no, but I know my friend.”

“Not to be condescending, but sometimes it takes a professional to see things that the ordinary person does not see. When Sybil came to me, she was almost in tears because of the stress she was under at work. Apparently, her boss has been putting a lot of pressure on her and she just cannot meet his expectations. It was clear that she needed help. We talked about it and she watched my video on toddler therapy and wanted to give it a try.” Marie felt bad that she had missed what must have been clear indications that her friend was under considerable stress.

“I feel bad that I did not know that. I guess I should be grateful that you caught it.”

“No reason to be hard on yourself. Sometimes it’s easier for a stranger to see something is out of whack that may not be obvious to a close friend. I’m glad to say that Sybil is a much more relaxed and happy girl now, but we still have a lot of work to do.”

“How long will she need to be in toddler therapy?”

“At least a year. It takes time to undue the damage that has been done to her mind.” Marie felt ashamed. “Perhaps you would like to learn a bit more about toddler therapy so you can be supportive of Sybil?” To Marie, this sounded like a bad idea, but she wanted to help her friend.

“Sure.” Dr. Willoughby smiled.

“Wonderful. I have a video that you can watch that will give you all the details. When you are done. We can talk some more.” Marie took a seat on the couch. “I hope you don’t mind wearing earphones, I have heard this presentation many times and I have some reading to do.”

“Not at all,” Marie said taking the headphones.

“By the way, would you like something to drink?” Marie shrugged.

“Sure.” Dr. Willoughby took a bottle from his refrigerator. I was the size and shape of a water bottle, but the liquid inside looked more like pink lemonade.

“This is a drink that Sybil loves. It tastes like lemonade.” Marie took a swallow. It did taste good. She took several more swallows and then sat back on the couch. Dr. Willoughby started the file. It was basically his voice talking about stress and how it manifests itself in adults. It was kind of boring and Marie found that her eyelids were drooping. She took a few more swallows of the lemonade to revive her. What she did not know was that the video was also giving her subliminal messages telling her to relax and to listen to Dr. Willoughby and that listening to Dr. Willoughby made her feel good and relaxed and that obeying Dr. Willoughby was very important. She gradually dozed off. After about an hour, Dr. Willoughby gently shook her.

“Marie, you must have dozed off.”

“I’m so sorry. I guess I was just tired.”

“I think it’s the stress you are under at work Marie. I know how hard you have been working and how difficult it is to keep up.”

“Yes, it’s the stress at work. So difficult to keep up.”

“You need to relax more and get all of those toxins out of your mind.”

“Yes, I need to relax.”

“It would be best if I examine you and see if I can help you.”

“Yes, I think that would be best,” Marie repeated. Dr. Willoughby extended his hand and Marie took it. He led her into an adjacent room that had not been part of the tour. This was an examination room with a stainless still table and stirrups.

“Please remove your clothes and hop up on the table, Marie.”

“Yes, Doctor.” Marie undressed without a second thought and climbed up onto the padded table inserting her legs into the stirrups. Dr. Willoughby examined her breasts, which seemed adequate. He noted that she was not a virgin.

“When was the last time you had sex Marie?”

“Almost a year ago.”

“With whom?”

“My boyfriend at the time.”

“You will need to shave your pussy hair.”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“I think toddler therapy would help you a great deal, but it’s something that you have to really want.”

“Please Doctor, I really want to try toddler therapy.”

“Very well. I will start you on your medication and you will need to start wearing a diaper at all times. No more panties. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Doctor. No more panties, just diapers.”

“Good girl. Now, we will get you into your first diaper and a nice onesie so that you can take a nap in the nursery.” Marie’s face lit up.

“Thank you Doctor.” Dr. Willoughby pulled out a pink diaper and slid it under Marie and then fastened the tabs. He also helped her slip into a pair of pink anklet socks and a matching onesie.

“How does that feel Marie?”

“It feels really good, Doctor.” He led her to the nursery and helped her up into one of the adult cribs. He gave her several pills and a cup of water. She swallowed the pills. Those will make you drowsy. I also gave you a mild laxative and a diuretic to help clean you out. That should help you have a nice bowel movement while you nap. Marie could barely keep her eyes open.

“Sleep tight little one.” Marie put her head on the pillow and drifted off to sleep. She felt so much better now. Sybil was right about Dr. Willoughby.