The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Psychic Roommate

CoolMind

MC, FF

“Jessie, please no,” Kelly cried as her friend and roommate pinned her against the wall.

Kelly’s complaints seemed to fall on deaf ears as Jessie only gave a sweet smile and looked deeply into her eyes. Jessie’s blue eyes seemed to pierce deeply into Kelly’s soul. The resistance wasn’t really there either, Kelly had long dreamed of a day when Jessie would take her like she was doing just now. Kelly’s pussy was already getting wet just thinking about the night she was about to have.

“I know you want this,” Jessie’s right hand gently slid down Kelly’s t-shirt and into her blue jeans. Soon it found it’s way to her panties and began massaging her pussy, “I’ve seen your thoughts Kelly. I know you dream about this each and every night. You even masturbate every chance you get to the idea. The old me might have been horrified to learn that you have such wonderful and perverted thoughts about me. The new me, however, loves it.”

“That’s... That’s just fantasy Jessie. It doesn’t mean I actually want it to happen,” Kelly turned away as if it would somehow stop Jessie from reading her mind. Unlikely considering what she knew about her skills.

It had happened two weeks ago during a normal day. Kelly was sitting at home doing her homework when Jessie suddenly busted through the doors looking like she had gone through a train wreck. Her blouse and skirt were torn from some kind of accident and was in a state of shock. Kelly did her best to stay calm and made some tea for Jessie to drink.

After finally getting Jessie to calm down, Kelly was able to get a few details out of her. Apparently the lab she was working in had some kind of accident. A bunch of chemicals got knocked over and a huge explosion happened. Jessie got scared and ran away, heading straight home. Halfway through the questions Jessie began acting a bit weird. She began to answer questions before Kelly even asked them. She even responded to comments Kelly was only thinking about.

Kelly began to freak out and immediately tried to run. When she almost got to the door Jessie somehow stopped her without words or actions. It took nearly an hour for Kelly to calm down and see that Jessie was very confused by the whole situation. Jessie seemed less shocked about what she had just done, she began controlling Kelly as an experiment. Eventually Jessie was doing it as if it was the most natural thing to her.

Each day Kelly would try and convince Jessie to go to the hospital. Jessie refused with paranoid responses that some shadow organisation would find her and lock her away so they could study her. Eventually Kelly realised she was never going to get Jessie to go get help. Jessie however started acting even more weird. She began to look at Kelly with lustful eyes. Began dressing and acting as Kelly desired. Kelly realised Jessie was being affected by her desires.

“Just relax,” Jessie said sending a wave of pleasure through Kelly’s body as she kissed Kelly again, “I’m going to make sure we both enjoy this. It’s something we both want.”

“You don’t,” Kelly did her best to keep her breath with her arousal cranked up to max, “These aren’t your desires Jessie. You aren’t a lesbian, you have a boyfriend even. Try and think about what you’re doing to him if you go through with this.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend anymore,” Jessie’s eyes were filled with pleasure, “I called him this morning and broke up with him. I even used that wonderful script you have in your head. He didn’t exactly take it the way you imagined though.”

Kelly couldn’t help but blush. She spent months fantasizing about how Jessie would break up with her boyfriend and come rushing to her to live happily ever after. Then remembering one part of the fantasy brought her back, “You told him you loved me?”

“Of course,” Jessie took one hand and began massaging Kelly’s tits, “I meant it too. I really do love you Kelly.”

“That wasn’t right,” Kelly fought to hold back tears, “You know I wanted to keep the fact that I’m lesbian secret. If you truly loved me you wouldn’t have told him that. Now people are going to make fun of me again.”

“No they won’t,” Jessie got a serious look in her eyes, “I love you Kelly, I’ll make sure no one makes fun of you or us. I have the power to make that happen. Once we graduate from college I can use the trustfund I have to move us someplace where we won’t be ridiculed for what we have.”

Kelly did her best to stay upright. The erotic massage that Jessie was giving wasn’t helping. Deep in her mind she knew it still wasn’t right. Her fantasies were taking everything away from Jessie. She had other friends and family who would likely turn their backs on her, just like Kelly’s did. It just wasn’t right how her desires were changing her best friend.

“So what if your desires are changing me,” Jessie began undressing Kelly, “I’m happy, soon you’ll be happy, and that’s all that really matters right? Besides, don’t you think it would be fun having a psychic girlfriend? Someone who always knows what you desire and can fulfill it without you asking? It’s making me wet just thinking of all the fun we can have, see?”

Jessie lifted her skirt and Kelly could see the wet stain on her panties. The smell was just so erotic to her. She wanted to get on her knees right then and there and begin pleasuring Jessie. It was taking everything she had to not get down and even then it wasn’t enough. She just wanted Jessie too much.

“It’s still not right,” Kelly moaned as she began to play with Jessie’s body in return, “These are still my desires shaping you. Even if you are happy it’s more like you are a puppet. You should have your own desires.”

“Oh,” Jessie stood back and went into deep thought. For a few brief moments Kelly thought she had finally talked some sense into Jessie. However that was short lived as Jessie got a new look in her eyes, “So what if I was the puppet master then?”

Before Kelly could say anything she instantly felt her body relax. Jessie held up her hands and then began moving them as if she was tugging on invisible strings. Kelly’s body began moving around like a puppet in immediate response. Jessie grinned as she moved Kelly closer to her and began having Kelly undress her.

Kelly couldn’t believe herself as she took off Jessie’s blouse and skirt. She had caught rare glimpses of Jessie’s body as she came out of the shower every now and then. The images were often enough to fuel her masturbation sessions for weeks afterwards. As she took off the bra and panties she realized she was being allowed to stare at Jessie’s nude body in full glory. After finishing Jessie, Kelly stood still as she was undressed as well.

“Now didn’t that feel nice?” Jessie asked wrapping her arms around Kelly, “Be honest.”

“Yes,” Kelly let out weakly.

“How about this?” Jessie began kissing Kelly once again, “Did that feel nice as well? I still want you to be honest with yourself.”

“Yes, it felt very nice,” Kelly sighed in pure Ecstasy.

“If it’s the thought that you’re controlling me that’s holding you back, then the solution is simple,” Jessie moved Kelly’s mouth down to her pussy, “I’ll just take charge and control you. You have no guilt that way because I’m doing everything. All your actions and even thoughts can be controlled by me. Would that make you happy Kelly?”

“Yes, it would make me very happy,” Kelly couldn’t barely think. She just wanted to dive right into Jessie’s pussy and begin pleasing her. All resisting thoughts had melted away.

Jessie pushed Kelly in very close. Kelly tried to begin licking, but Jessie held back her tongue, “If you really want it to work that way then go ahead and lick. I want you to remember one thing though, I want us to be equal in this relationship. I’m not your puppet, but I don’t want to be the puppet master either. I want us both to be happy.”

Kelly used all her effort to look up at Jessie. She was completely serious about everything she had said. For all her resistance when Jessie had first pushed her against the wall she had never considered that maybe Jessie really did want it despite how her desires came about. Being Jessie’s slave certainly would have alleviated her guilt, but Jessie wouldn’t have been happy.

“Alright, you win,” Kelly lifted herself up to Jessie’s eye level, “I’m willing to see if we can make this work. Regardless of how it happened, I guess I should be happy that I’m getting the you.”

“That’s the spirit,” Jessie brought Kelly in close, “I knew you wouldn’t disappoint me.”

“One more thing,” Kelly took a deep breath to collect herself, “You said you loved me and I didn’t respond to that. I love you too Jessie.”

End.....