The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new salon

mc: mind control
mf: male/female sex
fd: female dominant

Madeleine is convinced by her roommate to try several new things.

Chapter eight: heart of the matter

My friend Sue cleaned my sweaty forehead. We was seating side by side. June’s work had become her hair now a shimmering light golden helmet. She was stuning with a champagne blonde medium lenght hair style that featured curls and ringlets.

Also I loved her makeup. Bright red lips surrounded by black liner. Multiple blended colors of eye shadow framed by a thick coating of black eyeliner. Her face absolutely glowed.

My condition was very different. With a plastic cap on my head, a pink smock around my shoulders and bleach saturating again my hair, I looked like an alien.

The creamy solution with June had covered my now pale yellow hair stung a little as it went on and within a few minutes it felt very uncomfortable. Though the pain was significant, I barely winced. I did not want to disappoint her. I knew that she loved that I was going to blond.

While the tonner works on my head we talked and smoked a cigarette. She continued to marvel in advance at my future new color.

“Pretty exciting isn’t it” she said. “You are going to look absolutely georgeous!”

I did’nt said nothing. I had my doubts inside me. At first the solution appeared almost clear but by the time June was done it had begun to turn a shade of light violet. During the next minutes the light violet became a deep purple.

We waited anxiously sat there side by side chairs for timer to ring. Sue even took my hand and said me one more time that things were going well.

“You must to get in touch with her lighter side, Maddie” said Sue as he swiveled in her chair.

I’ll try, Sue” I blinked. I felt a bit tired and sleepy since she took off the mud mask and cleaned my face.

Then Sue just smiled took another drag and blew smoke in my face and said “No, Maddie. Say you will. Not try. Just say you will? I want to do this with you completely sure.”

“OK. Yes, Sue. I will. You’ve been so good to me. You’re always so good to me.”

Sue then crushed her cigarette out in a bowl she had improvised into an ash tray for the two of us. Sue lifted her hands and placed them on both sides of my face.

“Well, I adore you, baby.” she smiled.

“I know you do. OK. I’ll do whatever. I will Sue.” I closed my eyes and yawned. When I opened my eyes again and looked at Sue closely. She putted away my cigarette from my mouth and crushed it out in a bowl.

“Sue I feel a bit strange. I am woozy”. I giggled.

“That’s the cleansing formula in the cloth. Just to relax you. It’s working...”

“What?” I shook my head.

“Well, you know. I really didn’t think you’ll go for this without a little help...”

“Sue!” I realized whatever she’d put in the cloth was making my very, very relaxed. I didn’t know how I felt about that. Tricked, of course. But at the same time, I was tingling and feeling very nice indeed.

“Shhhhh.” Sue smiled hugely and touched my lips with her finger. “You don’t think about babe. Just feel. It don’t feel that bad, right?” She came for my lips and kissed me in a very, very deep and sexy kiss. ‘Wooww, she can kiss!’ I thought giddily. ‘Wow!’

Jerking her mouth away, Sue grinned down at me thrilled that everything seemed to be heading in the right direction. I had my eyes very very opened and a goofy grin on my face.

“Now. Stand up sweet.” Said me June when June returned a few minutes later.

For the last time, she escorted me to wash basin. By now the familiar routine allows me to almost automatically locate my neck in the sink cutout.

I closed my eyes and prepare for the sensation of the warm water pounding against my now, very sensitive, blotchy pink scalp.

As June direct the water against my hair, thick clumps of exhausted bleach plop into the sink and swirl down the drain.

“Mmmm yesss lean back into sink feels nicee ohh sooo nice hands on my scalp massaging away”.

Now, the new color can show each swollen, defenseless hair shaft and claim its new haircolor.

“Rinsee yessss” I thought “I want to be a Bottle blonde ohh myy yess those aweful types hair from the bottle”.

Again, I was strangely excited. I wanted to relax and enjoy my rinse. Who cares for work today as long as i can feel that warm water running over my bottle blonde hair yess brassyy.

My hear twas racing. As June lift my hair with her hand, she continued to run copious amounts of water through it. When the water runs clear, its time to shampoo. The shampoo lathers quickly, full and rich. June gently massaged it into my now, very fragile hair. She was careful not to be too rough on the chemically softened hair before it has a chance to dry and re-harden. She gently blot it dry and applied conditioner, gently tucking my hair under a plastic cap. It will be allowed a little time to recover.

A half-hour passes. The plastic cap was removed. My hair was rinsed.

June covered my head with a towell and I was then led back to the styling area where June blow it dry. My back was to the mirror. I was dying to see myself. I asked June to turn you around. She refused.

It was so porous, it took an eternity to blow dry. As it dried, it began to look even lighter, said me June. I couldn’t see nothing. I tried to hear as June whisper something into Sue’s ear. She noded and walked away.

Afer that I seem an eternity June asked me to close my eyes and said, “Are you ready to see yourself as a beautiful blonde now?”

The moment of truth. Finaly.

“Yes!”

June began to turn the chair around toward the mirror. She slowly turn the chair around so I face the mirror. As I felt the chair stop and opened my eyes, June took off me the towell, I was stunned. “Who’s that blondie looking back at me?” I thought.

The sight before I took my breath away. I was now a blonde. I turned my head from side to side, staring in disbelief. I was not just blonde. My hair was a silvery white platinum.

My face immediately lit up with excitement.

Looking sooo light now, yess such course feeling dry hair now, my scalp a bit red but my hair so awefully light but so nice as well.

I gasp the pure almost whiteness of my hair stunning me into silence. Sue smiling at me, June smiling at me, I am lost for words.

She whispring something to June.

I feel liberated yet lost, i like it no no i really like it yes there isa void

June and Sue smiled over at me.

“Oh, you did it!,” I exclaimed with a combination of astonishment and relief.

“So, was it worth it?” June asked me.

“ You look like a million dollars, just like a film star “, Sue told me.

“ Gosh” I said, I couldn’t keep my eyes out of mirror and my platinum locks “I love it”

Sue kept telling me how good it looked.

“This is the best color! You look so sexy!”

“I don’t just love it, I absolutely ADORE it” I exclaimed.

“ Doesn’t she look fantastic!” Sue said to June. She was as excited as me.

“ The colour and style really does suit you” June said. “Arn’t you glad now that Sue pursuaded you into having it done ? ”

“ Oh yes, it’s really, really lovely ! Thank you both so much for transforming me into such a beautiful blonde ! ”

“ Thank you so much” Sue said to June, “You really have done a wonderful job with Maddie. I can’t thank you enough ! ”

“ I’m very pleased you are both happy with the results”, she said “However, being so light she will need her roots doing every ten to fourteen days or so .You know how to do it yourself now”, she said to Sue “but I would love to do you both again if you prefer ”

“Of course” exclaimed Sue and me almost at the same time.

We finally agreed on a regular monthly appointment with June when she would then do us both, and that Sue would do my in-between touch -ups every couple of weeks or so or whenever it was needed.

When I paid the bill I made sure I gave June a hefty tip and I thanked her again for doing such a great job !

I was ecstatic as I walked out of the salon as stunning bleached blonde, hand in hand with another sexy girl like Sue.

Needless to say, we turned heads wherever we went, which made me feel very proud and fortunate to be friend to such a complete woman. I glanced at my watch. It had been over three hours previously when we had first entered, both of us feeling nervous as to how she would be looking when we finally left.

The wait and pain ta the salon was well worth it!!!

We needn’t have worried- I looked absolutely stunning with my freshly done shimmering platinum white blonde haircolor.

“ Darling”, said Sue “You look so beautiful and sexy. I love you so much ”

Stopping at a shop window, I looked at my reflection, attempting to form a completely unbiased appraisal of my appearance. I sighed involuntarily.

“What?” asked Sue. “You look great! Don’t you like it?”

“Truth?” I asked.

“Of course, truth.”

“Yes. I like it. I like it a lot. It’s going to take some getting used to, and I’ll be harassed unmercifully at work tomorrow, but, yes, I like it. And I love yours. You look beautiful too.”

“Great. I made lunch reservations at your favorite restaurant in an hour. We need to celebrate our style changes”.

“Thanks, Sue” I said with concern “But I don’t know if I’m ready to have everyone stare at me when I’m not used to it yet myself.”

“Look,” said Sue, exasperation in her voice. “This is us now. We’re still the same. We just look different. I think, and you said you agreed, we look better. We’re going to lunch. Let’s go show off.”

I looked at her. “You’re awesome,” I said admiringly.

I took a deep breath. It didn’t help, but I knew there was no turning back. “I’ll just tell everyone you made me do it—just kidding. Okay, let’s lunch,” I said with more bravado than I really felt.

* * *

“Can I help you?” asked us the recepcionist at the restaurant. She was Terry a good friend. We were regular costumers there.

“We have reservations” I started, blushing as I realized their friend Terri didn’t recognize us.

“Name, please,” asked Terri and then looked up. “Oh, I’m sorry, oh my, I didn’t recognize, wow, blondes, wow, you gals look great! I’ll take you right in. Two, non-smoking.”

“In fact we need a smoking table”

She led us to our table. I squirmed as regular waitresses, waiters and hostesses stopped by to say hello, and pass along our compliments. Sue laughed and eventually, with time and two glasses of red wine, I began to relax and enjoy the attention with me as blonde. The last secret was gone. Thinking about it, I felt relief. “Work’s not going to be any big deal,” I thought hopefully. We lingered over lunch and went home.

The walk back to our, was like moving through a dream. There was no hurry. Each shop window passed, was cause for pause, as I would be drawn to my own reflection again and again. My looks felt extremely light. People passed her by on the sidewalk, nodded and smiled.

After a couple of blocks we took a taxi. In the taxi, Sue nestled into my shoulder she stroked my platinum blonde hair and I felt a surge of excitement and energy. Sue turned and looked at me, running her fingers through my hair. “This was a great idea. So, what do you think? Glad you as platinum blonde?” she asked. “Yeah, I guess. It’s still a little embarrassing, and I’m nervous about work, but it’s a relief. I want to be blonde and people will just have to deal, I guess.” Sue smiled at me. The sweet aroma of my freshly bleached hair surrounded her and I knew she couldn’t wait to get our home.

“I just realized how important it was to you” I continued.

“That’s what I wanted, for you to be true to yourself, for you not to have any hidden desire. I’m proud of you Maddie. And now that you’re blonde, I really do like it. You look terrific. Thanks for letting me persuade you. It’s another thing we can share. I love you, sexy pal.”

When we got home later Sue told me that I had made a decision that affected both of us. She gave me a seductive kiss and whispered in my ear that she needed to do this that it was very important to her. I agreed without asking a single question. She then led me to her room.

“I needed your room for something special Maddie. So I brought your clothes here and I put them in my closet. It’s our closet now. It’s big enough for both. I also changed the bed”.

I saw that her single bed has been replaced by a King size bedroom.

“You will sleep here with me from now on”.

I could almost hear Sue’s heart pounding as she show me another change. She took my hand and instructed me to proceed to my former room. Little did I know that she had set my room up like a one chair beauty shop. My eyes almost popped when I looked up at my room and first saw home beauty shop wiht chair, washbasin an dryer!

You should have seen the look on my face when I first saw my little beautyshop scene. I must admit I was as excited and turned on as Sue. Neither of us said a word for a while. Then Sue leaned over me and whispered in my ear “never have I been so excited ....just think.. we will do our bleaching here and I can look forward to a lifetime of bleach retouch parties right here in our private beauty shop!!” She then gave me a passionate kiss .... Soon I discovered why the blondes have more fun!

I really appreciate Sue pursuading me into going blonde. It was something of a surprise initially seeing myself in the mirror transformed into such a white blonde but I loved the colour and style right from the start and soon got used to my new sexy image. I began to use darker make-up and very pale pink lipstick and soon found that pink,reds and greens best complimented the new hair colour.

It’s also done wonders for my self-esteem. I know I look good and can feel men admiring me in the street, and I know Sue also loves seeing all the lustful glances I get. In fact he hasn’t been able to keep his hands off me since I had it done a few months ago !

The hairstyle is easy to maintain with Sue and June’s help. Sue and I love our bleaching sessions together every seven to ten days, and she has now become quite an expert at mixing and applying the bleach. We both still have June once a month though to do the cutting and styling, but otherwise.

Sue likes to shampoo me every other day as well as either blow drying me or setting it on the huge jumbo rollers he bought me. He really loves me in those jumbo rollers and says I look very sexy in them ! In fact June was right, Sue would make a very good hair stylist and she says herself she really loves playing around with my hair.

I can certainly thoroughly recommend “going blonde” to anyone who is thinking about having it done. I only wish now that I’d had it done ages ago!