The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Mind

This story contains matrial of an adult nature, if you are under eighteen or find this kinda matrial please do not read behind this point. For the rest of you please enjoy.

She had it worst then most kids at school, the bad kids had there little group who didn’t care about school or there future. Then there where the nerds who dressed funny and whore glasses. They made good grades on there report cards but she was neither. She was an outcast She had to study for hours to make at least a C. But still she was to shy and would get picked on. She would run home and play classical music and just sit in her room.

She wasn’t normal. She wasn’t a hard rocker or one of those chicks how worshipped the lord of the underworld. She was just alone. She looked at her self in the mirror as she took of her clothes. She was not bad looking. No glasses, no braces, her belly stuck out a little but she wasn’t fat. And her breast where at least hand full. The problem was probably the way she dressed in turtle necks and baggy jeans. But she didn’t like the way guys would look at girls at school as if they where a peace of meat. Though she often thought about being kissed though sex somewhat made her sick, She was sixteen but she didn’t know much about it. She looked herself over once more and headed down stairs to dinner.

After dinner her Mom asked her to clean the attic up for her it was a little cluttered up there, she didn’t wont to cause she had to study for a test Friday but like studding would help. So she went upstairs and started cleaning then she saw the one thing she was told never to touch, her dad chest. She figured it was time to learn a little about the man she never knew. She opened it to see all kinds of medals and papers going through them she knew her dad was a doctor. He was highly interested in the human brain. She shuffled past a few of her dads as she held back a kinda disgust at the thought of what she heard some girls in the bathroom call jacking off. She then found something strange, it was a book with no title. She slide it in her jacket and closed the chest going back to the room.

She closed her door and hoped on the bed and opened the book to see a few of the pages where cut to hold a small medal disc. She pulled it out and looked it over. Then she began to read. The device in this book is a high pitch conditioning device that cannot be heard but works on the brain itself. Inserted into the ear the users would slowly gain increased memory, Heightened intelligence and unlimited confidence. Problems are the current model cause the pituitary gland to increase production of hormones in the body which may cause the object to act like a drug if used for to long though I figure this would take years to occur... And she stopped reading looking at the device. Should she was the first thought in her head? She had to know if it worked and she pressed a button and a light came on as she slide it in her ear. She didn’t here anything and figured it would take awhile before she noticed anything. Perhaps if she kept reading she would have none that it was designed for a thirty old man and not a 16 year old girl, female teens wearing going through great hormonal changes all off which was controlled by the pituitary gland.

She slowly sat and began to read for the test after taking a bathroom break and get a snack she came back and sat down and began to read to be startled by the way she say the words. To her it looked like all the vowels where gone. She could still read it, quicker then she could before as she kept reading down the page till she reached the end and closed the book realizing she had just remembered everything she had read. She pulled the device out and looked to the poster on that wall which said.

Tdy s th frst dy f yr lf. She picked up a movie beside her bed and read the label. Every thing was shorter to her and she looked at the device in her hand setting it on the counter. Perhaps she would be ready for the test after all.

The next day she awoke to get ready for school feeling a bit weird. She didn’t sleep to well last night dreaming about something she couldn’t really tell. She was covered in sweet her clothing sticking to her panties where a little moist as she removed them and pulled off her night shirt. She was going to get dressed when she looked twice and grabbed a t shirt and a good pair off jeans she hadn’t worn in a year that fit her snugly. She found herself tightening up her bra and had to laugh slightly at her self as she pushed her breast up. She slide The T shirt on and slide it in her jeans making it tug against her body as she smiled turning in front of the mirror. She even put her hair up and added some of her moms lipstick on. then she went down stairs to eat breakfast. Where her Mom was leaning into the fridge and she caught herself looking for a second in a way she never had before at her mothers breast. True there was a connection between mother and child during breast feeding but she shouldn’t want to do it now at 16.

She shrugged it off and shook her head, after eatting she ran to the bus stop and went to school. She took the test and finished with time to spare and asked the teacher if she could go to the bath room. She sat down and finished when she went to wipe she noticed she was more tender then before as she began to rub her clitoris she noticed it felt good to her. She let her hand begin to roll over it slowly as she began to wimper slightly ahe leaned forward and quickened her pace as she wimpered loauder and she heard a knock at the door.

“Or you ok in there came a soft voice.”

“Ya Im ok.” fighting to pull her jeans up and tuck her shirt in she opened the stale to see a small freshman girl with glasses who was in a her art class but took higher classes then her in every thing else.

“I heard wimpering I thought you might be....

“No im fine I was just...” She thought for a second “Never mind its not important.”

“You sure, Id be glad to help, you know I have stomach cramps all the time and I......” She just let the girl ramble on as the thoughts of her naked began to run through her head. Sure she was skinny with little boobies. But still there was something. No what was she think. She felt some what disgusted at herself. She had to get her out of here

“No really ill be fine thank you.”

“Ok If you ever wanna talk Im megan we have the same art class I dont know if you ever notice me but I sit.”

“Two seats in front of me, Yep I know.”

“Ok bye now.” Prehappes she should of tried to kiss her she would have left sooner. She looked in the mirror at herself tucking her shirt back in and pulling her straps up. When the door opened and one of the cheerleaders entered. But normally would just pass her by but stopped to talk to her.

“Your Nancy right?”

“Yes.”

“You are causing alot of gosseph.”

“About what.”

“Come on you normally where all those nerdy cloths and now you come in plane cloths that show of your features and all the guys are looking.”

“They are?”

“Heck ya.” She walked toward a stall but left it open throwing her skirt back and pulling down her panties and sat on the toliet. “I bet if you dressed nice you could get any guy you wanted.” Nancy tried not to look but kept taking peaks at the girl peeing.

“I dont know to much about what guys call nice.”

“Thats a shame, you got a perrty good figure.” With that she stood up raising her skirt and looking down as she stood on her toes wipping the dripping pee from herself and dropping the napkin into the tolet.

“You really think so?” She said as she tried to make it seem like she wasnt looking when she looked up.

“Heck ya girl freind. Im cindy.” Extending her hand she shook it.

“Its nice to meet you.”

“So tell me how about me and you go shopping Sunday, I would tommrow but you know we got the game and all.”

“You sure?”

“It will be fun.”

“Ok, sure” And cindy pulled out a peice of paper and a pen. Here just call me and Ill come pick you up.

“Thank you.”

“Hey I rember when I was a sophmore. Its not fun, the only thing worst is being a freshman.” they both giggled.

“So what grade are you in.”

“Oh this is my last year. Im 18.” Then the bell rung and they could here the halls feeling with people. “Well we better get going. See ya.”

The rest of the day was boring the only high point was she kept catching herself looking at one of her male teachers crotch as he talked and at her math teachers nice legs. Her pussy felt as if it needed to be touched as she wiggled in her seat. She sat in her seat alone in the bus her book bag in her lap to not let anyone see she was rubbing herself through her jeans she was glad to get home as she ran into her room and began to strip. She pulled her shoes off and fell back onto the bed as one hand unzipped her pants and slide a hand down her panties. Her middle finger glidded along her clit as her other hand pulled her shirt over her head. She could feel moistness building in her clit as she stroaked it. She pulled her bra off and wimpered as the fabric brushed her nipples. She began to rub her nipples as she stroaked her clit faster. Her mind began to picture nancy’s naked pussy or her mothers breast. She couldnt help it she was going mad she though as she fought her jeans of with her legs her whole hand now rubbing her clipt, she pinched and fondled her own nipples tugging at them. She had only touched herself in bathing but now she was exciteted by it. She raised her legs and pulled her pantie off dropping them beside her as she rubbed herself quicker. She rolled over grabbing a pillow and placing it between her legs. She rocked into it as she moaned loaudly. She grabbed something to bite into and smelt a soft musk as she reached back grabbing the pillows edge and rocked quicker and quicker. She rubbed her nipples into the soft sheets as she rocked faster she slowly dropped her fingers back between her legs rubbing her clitoris faster when a finger slipped in she let it deep in and out likeing the sensation. And then she could feel something building in her as she fingered her self faster almost yelling if not for her gag. And then she cam for the first time in her life as her eyes almost rolled back her hand began to beat aganst the bed and she burried her face into the bed. And she wimpered until the waves of pleasure stop and she pulled her gag out to see it was her panties and she smelt her hands to sense the same smell only stronger. She laid there for a second beofre she got dressed and went down to start dinner cause her mom would be home late.

That night she looked the device over and decided as long as she didnt lose control in public she would keep using it. Sliding it into her ear she began to study for two hours. Not knowing a darker version of herself deep within was urging her own.

She turned the shower on and pulled her night gown over her head. She raised her legs to pull her panties of and smelt them. She was having wet dreams every night for the past week since she had started using the device. Her grades where now at least B’s. She was actually ahead a few chapters in each class. Math was her favorite cause all she had to do was learn the formulas and she could solve any problem. Her mind didn’t see a row of numbers when she added or subtracted but each row seemed to add it self. It took her a second for each line but it took her longer to enter it into a calculator. The teachers where proud of her and her grades. The boys where checking her out so she had bought makeup and short revealing cloths, She even worked out on weekends when she had a chance and wasn’t at the mall with Cindy.

Her fingers rubbed against her pussy as she leaned back against the wall, she had no choice anymore then to do this in the morning or when her Mom was at work cause of how loud she got doing it. She was aroused every morning as her hands danced over her nipples she kept thinking of her Megan or Cindy naked and even her Mom entered her thoughts at times, She quickened her pace at the though of little Megan, She was friendly but talked to much at times but she knew Megan was innocent. She also thought of Cindy who had been known as a tramp by some of the boys and she was more then glad to tell me who she did and what she did and She found her stories very exciting. Some times She wished I could just finger myself while she told me of how she would suck a guys cock. She sometimes wanted to ask here if she ever had a woman but if she wasn’t gay she might stop talking to her.

Nancy grabbed a brush of the contour and decided to take her own cherry as she slide it into herself slowly. It hurt but she kept going as she pushed it in tearing her virgin skin as she whimpered, a tear rolling down her cheek. She slide it in and out of her slowly as she rocked against it spreading her legs and lifting her thighs she pushed it into her slowly as her other hand stroked her clitoris quickly. She was whimpering through the pain enjoying the sensation in her tight vagina. Then she found her spot and began to bump it quicker as her hand couldn’t move fast enough. Then she exploded in a scream as she began to squirt over the comb shoved into her deep tight pussy pulling it out slowly.

She looked at it and smelled the sweet musk and decided to try it, Cindy had told her about a guy who ate her out. She slowly licked the comb as she closed her eyes imagining Cindy’s clit. It tasted salty but not as bad as she had thought. Then her Mom knocked on the door.

“You OK in there I heard a scream.”

“Ya, I just got some soup in my eyes.”

“OK, hurry up or you will be late.”

She ran down satires sliding on a sleeveless jean vest, she whore a mid drift underneath and a short skirt, of course she didn’t wear panties anymore and would often place something across her lap so she could touch herself on the bus. She saw her Mom facing the paper as she ate so she walked up behind her and slowly began to massage her mothers shoulders. Her mother closed her eyes as she worked her mothers shoulders the robe she whore came open just enough to show her a peak at her mothers nipple.

“Your being very affectionate lately.”

“Iv just been trying to get to know you better, and show you I love you.”

“I know you to dear.” She lean down kissing her Mom on the lips and wrapping her arms around her, her left hand softly resting on her breast. She made the kiss short and broke away.

“Have a good day at work Mom?” And she was off to school. She had to find someone she could sleep with or increase fingering herself to twice a day. She knew it was a side effect of the device but she didn’t care as long as she could keep her actions a secret. And so far she had.

School was the same old thing, she finished her test early and asked to go to the bathroom of course the teacher had no problem with that. She was learning to play her looks as she pouted and begged leaning over his desk to show a little chest. When she got to the bathroom she saw Megan who had probably just finished a test also.

“Hello Nancy, how are you today, did you finish your test early too, what kinda test was it?”

“Math.”

“Oh I like math its easy.”

“Yep, Can I ask you something.”

“Sure.” She stepped forward running a hand through her hair.

“Why don’t you ever take those glasses off Im sure your pretty without them.” She stepped forward to her. “Here let me see.” And she slide them off her face.

“everything’s a blur without them.”

“You mean you cant see without them.”

“Yep, one time I lost them and I....” Then Nancy kissed her on the lips and stepped closer pushing her against the sink.

“What you do that for?”

“Cause I think your pretty.”

“Please give me my glasses back.”

“Only if you will kiss me.”

“Yuck, I don’t wanna kiss you.”

“Have you ever kissed someone before.”

“No.”

“Then how do you know you wont like it.”

“Please let me go.”

“I wont tell anyone, and IM not giving your glasses back.”

“OK Ill do it.”

“Good no tilt your head and part your lips.” And as she did Nancy leaned into her as there lips meet and her toung glided over Megan’s lips she actually heard Megan wimpier. But as she kept kissing, Megan’s mouth parted slowly allowing her to kiss deeper. She ran her hand up Megan’s back and the slowly parted. Megan’s eyes where still closed and her mouth hung open. She slide the glasses back on her head.

“Don’t worry Hun, this stays between us. I just hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.” She kissed megans cheek and went back to class leaving megan just standing there frozen. Later when she saw megan in class megan only blushed and would occasionally look back at her. After class Megan went running.

She saw Cindy in the hall with the rest of the cheer leaders. She waved her over and introduced her to the girls.

“Hey we got practice in the gym today, do you wanna come watch?”

“Sure I would love to. But I don’t have a way home”

“Ill give you a ride plus you can see my house.”

“Sounds great.” So the rest of the day she couldnt wait to watch the cheerleaders in there short skirts. She sat on the bleachers and watched them she looked across the way and saw a boy she recognized from her classes. He was a bit of a nerd and rebel. he wore a leather jacket, White T shirt, and a long black pants. His hair was short and her whore a pair of elegant glasses which she had seen him often take off. He was called wired cause of his computer like personality. When practice was done Megan ran up to her.

“Where going hop in the shower, Ill be out in three minutes.” She nodded as she watched wired go into the utility room as he made sure the last one had gone into the showers. So she followed him. She slowly opened the door and let it closed behind her. It was nosy in here. She peeked around the corner to see him beside a row of pipes. She knew they where behind the shower room. She had been in there enough to know that those pipes where to the toilets and one had been removed last year when it got cracked. It was capped off on this end but the cap now laid on the floor. He was holding what was a digital camera to the hole as she saw the screen move and then pause to say it had taken the picture.

He slowly unzipped his pants and pulled them to hi knees as he pulled out his cock. She couldn’t see it from her angle but knew what he was doing as her took picture after picture. She moved closer toward him. he didn’t here her approach cause the noise as she got close enough to see his penis in hand as he stroked it slowly. She found herself moist as she rubbed the skirt against her bare pussy. And then he saw her almost dropping his camera as he fought to get his pants on.

“What are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same wired, you should be ashamed.” She bent over looking in the hole, she could see the whole shower room.

“I suppose your going tell them.”

“No not at all.”

“Really why not I thought yall where friends.”

“We are but Ill trade you.”

“What do you mean?”

“I wanna see the photos when your done.”

“Why do you want that.”

“I just do.”

“OK, as long as you don’t tell any body.”

“Oh this will be or little secret.” And with that she left and went back out a few seconds later Cindy came out and they left. She thought to her self it was a great day. Her and Cindy talked about a few of the guys at school who they would go out with. Cindy would be off to collage in eight weeks but she said she wanted to get laid by three more guys at school and maybe a few girls. Nancy’s eyes went wide as she felt as if she had read her mind.

“What do you mean?”

“You haven’t heard by now?”

“Heard what.”

“IM bi.” She laughed as she drove. Nancy gave her a funny look.

“Don’t worry I only sleep with girls who are bi also.”

“Im not worried it just IM surprised.”

“Why is that?”

“Cause Iv been thinking about sleeping with you.”

“You Have?”

“Iv been having mixed feelings lately, Iv been finding girls attractive.”

“Really. So why didn’t you tell me?”

“Cause I thought if people knew I wouldn’t be popular anymore and you wouldn’t be my friend.” Cindy laid a hand on her lap rubbing it softly.

“We will always be friends.” Nancy laid her on hand on top of it. “So what do you normally do when you think about me?” She looked at her with a grin.

“Normally I finger myself in the shower.”

“I imagine that’s a pretty sight to see.” She could only blush at her. “But I don’t wanna sleep with you.” And she pouted.

“Why not.”

“Cause I will be off to collage and unlike guys I do it for love when IM with a girl.”

“So you don’t love me?”

“No, I do, more then you know and she brushed a hand against her pussy. But if I slept with you I would have to stay. IM sorry.”

“Its OK.” she interlocked her fingers with Cindy’s. “I love you too.” Slowly her world was changing from her simple innocent life. She would have to read through her dads books to see if she could find a way to alter others minds, She slide the device into her ear and decided to read a few chapters ahead in biology. She slowly drifted off to sleep after three chapters. She had left the device in her ear.....