The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My MaidBot Disguise

By PhoenixianSirenanna

They had been my best friends since we were kids, much to their parents annoyance because I was from a poor family compared to them in their eyes. Their house was right on the edge of the border between the rich neighborhood, and the lower middle class neighborhood were almost side by side with the middle middle class and upper middle class neighborhoods sandwiched on either side of us. When they fell in love and got married I was the Maid of honor during their senior year.

As they started college, I started my own Maid business. I paid the upfront cost of getting a Neural Interface with DataPacket slots installed so I could utilize business DataPackets to help me manage my business. Unlike a lot of other Maid services I was the Maid, as I didn’t use an army of MaidBots to do the jobs. Not everyone can afford to hire those professional Maid companies and their MaidBot armies I reasoned, and with my obsessive compulsive need to clean and organize things it was a natural transition. Plus it helped that I only charged thirty dollars an hour.

I built up quite a cliental of customers, making very good money for over seven years, but I never had to clean my friends place as they had seven identical MaidBots to do that for them. However, they were afraid of the stress it was putting on their House Control Computer as they were only technically designed for up to five MaidBots. Both of them had HCC’s growing up in their family homes, but their parents had a virtual army of MaidBots to take care of their homes, but the shear number of them put too much stress on the HCC so they kept breaking down, so no wonder they were worried with just their seven MaidBots. We continued to hang out despite the different directions our lives had gone. During the eighth year of business the economy tanked again, and all my cliental evaporated as they no longer had even the little money I asked for to hire me for any length of time.

My friends knew my financial situation and offered to hire me as their Maid, and asked if I would be willing to be the MaidBot Coordinator for their MaidBots. With my Neural Interface I could communicate with the MaidBots and the House Control Computer, and with a MaidBot Coordinator DataPacket I could help manage the MaidBots thus taking most of the data management stress off of the HCC. I would also be able to be a Maid as I would still be me, so as the manager of the MaidBots I could task them with their various duties for the day while I attended to other duties around the house.

The next two years went by without a hitch. It was easy to command, control and coordinate the MaidBots with my DataPackets assistance and the occasional input from the HCC. Not only that, but I swear that if I didn’t know better I would say that the House Control Computer seemed relieved to not have to do so much of the controlling of the MaidBots. When ever I wasn’t busy I still hung out with them, played games with them, or went to the park. I even helped them with some of their schoolwork in college.

One day I walked in on them having a panicked and heated discussion. When they saw me they asked me to join them for the discussion as they had a favor to ask me. Their parents, specifically his widowed Mother and her divorced Father, were coming to town to stay with them for a few weeks. Now I already knew their parents were kinda old fashioned in how they saw things in life, but while they were okay with a couple owning MaidBots they were not okay with them having a Human staff as they felt it was one step away from adultery for both parties in a married couple. I know that seems hypocritical, but they saw nothing wrong with a married couple using SexBots or MaidBots for their pleasure, but goodness forbid a couple jointly deciding to share each other with another partner in the bedroom for a threesome or something.

So they asked if I would be willing to disguise myself as a MaidBot. They said they would buy all the necessary equipment for a Human pretending to be a MaidBot, and would buy a special Maidbot DataPacket for me to utilize that would allow me to still be the MaidBot Coordinator. Not wanting to lose my job even though I felt they would have done something else if I asked, I agreed. So we went down and got some hair color kits for a metallic pink hair color to be a close match for the other MaidBots Metallic red hair, but still different enough to show I was different from them. They bought a faux MaidBot collar that gave the signal to any technician who might stop by that I was a Human as a MaidBot, and they got me the DataPacket for a Human as a MaidBot. They bought a BioBot charger, with a human friendly flavored NanoPaste dispenser, and Anti-Penetration Panties to protect me from any usage by their parents or their friends who might stop by. They installed it in their seldom used bedroom’s second Master closet next to the Master Bathroom as they had no more room left in the MaidBot charging room, and they wanted to keep me away from any other rooms their parents might go to so I could have some modicum of privacy.

So the day finally arrived after nearly a week of prep work, and practice using my DataPacket to let me be a MaidBot while still being a MaidBot Coordinator with my other DataPacket, while getting used to the “Charger”. I was dressed in a standard MaidBot uniform with my Anti-Penetration panties on underneath when they arrived, I opened the door for them while directing the other MaidBots to retrieve their luggage from their respective cars. They barely glanced at me as they went straight to my friends to hug their respective children and in law child.

I designated a MaidBot to each of them to show them to their respective rooms as they helped with the luggage, as I was tasked by the House Control Computer with getting dinner started. Once the other MaidBots had completed assisting our guests, they returned to help me set the table and get the rest of dinner going for the guests. I found it strange that I kept thinking of them as guests instead of as the mother and father respectively of my friends. I wondered if it was how MaidBots thought of anyone who was not their owners. As I pondered that we finished the meal, and served up the portions and put them out on the dining room table. I dispatched one of the MaidBots to inform the Master and Mistress and their guests that dinner was done. At that thought I winced on the inside as my face never changed expression.

I guess the emulator for that DataPacket is very accurate in how it has you think of yourself and others. All throughout dinner as I and the other MaidBots continued to attend to our owners and guests, I noticed the guests were checking us out, and me specifically. Our guest the Mother of Master asked why I had a different appearance and hair color compared to the other MaidBots, and my Master stumbled a little but admitted that I was a MaidBot Coordinator. I was designed to take some of the stress off of the House Control Computer by taking most of the need to task the MaidBots from it, so the HCC can focus on other tasks within the house. He reminded her of all the times the HCC they had growing up needed to be repaired or replaced because it had been so overloaded with tasking and retasking the army of MaidBots they had plus everything else in the house that needed monitoring like the fridge and the other utilities.

For the next three weeks they kept checking us out. Asking me and the other MaidBots to bend over to pick stuff up for them so they could check out our butts. Or they would ask one of us to lean forward so they could look into our cleavage. It was creepy. Under my DataPacket’s control with the occasional direction from the House Control Computer I couldn’t refuse or resist or say no. Then when my Mistresses Father asked for a blowJob one day while I was cleaning his room it took me by surprise when I as a MaidBot replied that I was not programmed for that function, nor that I would be able to if I had been as I was strictly Master and Mistresses to command as they saw fit as such they had not given any such permissions to their guests to be able to do otherwise. The look of consternation on his face would’ve been amusing to say the least if weren’t for the fact that he just tried to use me for his gratification. Two days later the other guest the Mother of Master lifted up my MaidBot dress on my uniform and tried to play with my vagina and butt thankfully the Anti-Penetration panties thoroughly denied her access much to her chagrin.

Over the next two weeks each of them tried in various ways to get me to perform some sexual act with them, but time and again they were either thwarted by my strict MaidBot programming or by my Anti-Penetration panties. The next day they walked in on each other’s next hopeful attempt to access me, and instead started an awkward conversation about what they had come to see me about. They walked out of the room together talking, and to my amazement I didn’t get any more attempts by them for seven whole days to get me to function in the ways they wanted. On the eighth day however they had a new strategy, one engaged me in asking questions I was obliged and programmed to answer while the other one came up behind me, pulled my hair to one side and inserted a new DataPacket into my one remaining DataPacket slot. This however was not a human emulator DataPacket, but a Noid SexBot programming DataPacket.

I felt programming data begin to stream out into my mind despite the best attempts by my Neural Interface to block the enforced programming. The security features were not designed for this type of hacking assault by foreign programming for a Noid instead of a human interface. I felt all sorts of sexual knowledge filter into my brain, along with a need to serve my owner or owners. This coupled with the MaidBot DataPacket I had caused a shift in my mind that I could feel. As the MaidBot DataPackets already had me thinking of my friends as my owners, I now felt an insatiable need to serve them and not just the surface need I had previously. This went to the core of my sense of self as I now saw my friends as my owners, as my Master and my Mistress down to the depths of my very being. I felt that even when I regained my freedom, nothing would be the same as I would still need to serve them. To have them use me for their pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity I felt my self resurface to full awareness just in time to hear myself say programming complete. SexBot program installed. Once again they tried to command me to pleasure them both. To my grateful surprise the MaidBot I still was replied that even though I now had the necessary programming I was still only my Master and Mistresses to command. They tried using the programming install direction guidebook they were going over to try and override that using what they had just installed, but my MaidBot programming and MaidBot Coordinator programming had precedence over any attempt to add them as authorized users of me as a SexBot with my new SexBot programming. Annoyed and disappointed, they walked away to the bedrooms they had been assigned, when the Mother of Master leaned over and said something to the Father of Mistress. They both then headed into her bedroom.

The next day when my Master and Mistress went to classes, the guests commanded me to the bedroom they had retired to last night. They ordered me to stand there, hold their clothes, and watch them have sex as they figured forcing a SexBot to watch humans engage in sex would be punishment enough as they thought that as a SexBot I would be constantly horny but unable to relieve said horniness. They hoped this if anything would allow them access to me, and if not that they would get off on having a SexBot MaidBot watching them get it on. While they were beautiful and handsome respectively despite their being in their late forties to early fifties, they were right about one thing. Seeing them engage in sex did indeed become a kind of torture, as my SexBot programming made me so horny I could hardly think straight.

This would become the new norm for the three of us. They had only originally planned on staying for about a month before heading home, but one month quickly became two, became four, became eight months. With every day that my Master and Mistress were away they would engage in sex with one another with me forced to watch helplessly as they brought each other to multiple orgasms. It didn’t help that I could occasionally hear my Master and Mistress having sex in their bedroom or in the shower even through the walls and door of the closet my charging station was in. For months I was in a constant need to be used, in a sexual heat that clouded my mind and judgement. I had a harder time keeping focused to keep the other MaidBots tasked, so my MaidBot Coordinator DataPacket found itself under direst to coordinate the MaidBots, as such my MaidBot DataPacket tried to help out. As time went on though the House Control Computer had to take on more of the responsibility again, so now I controlled three of the MaidBots, while the HCC controlled the other four, and we coordinated with one another to keep them all on task.

The House Control Computer also started directing and tasking me more often then before, treating me like another MaidBot even as it still coordinated tasks with me for the other MaidBots. I found time flying by in a haze of programmed activity, with a constant sexual heat and need to serve. Everything became a haze of the same things over and over again. My owners it seemed to me had forgotten I existed as anything other than a MaidBot as the school year came to a close as they were stressed with their studies. Before I knew it ten months had gone by, and it was time for them to graduate. The guests had friends stop by just as my owners had thought they would, and they too tried to gain access to me for sexual purposes but were thwarted by my programming. They likewise tried to gain access to the other MaidBots to similar results to the ones they got from me. That didn’t stop them or the guests from feeling us up, or fondling our breasts through our MaidBot uniforms.

After the graduation came the graduation party which was quite the affair. We had so many guests coming and going even I had trouble with keeping the MaidBots on task with shifting priorities, and the HCC did what it could to help with coordinating with me for attending to the celebrants. The Master and Mistress with their guests did the tours of the fellow graduates parties. After all this the Mother of Master, and the Father of Mistress announced they had booked a family vacation to celebrate my owners graduation. They left for the trip the next day and were gone for a most of a month leaving me with the MaidBots to tend to a mostly empty house. As they were gone my mind numbing arousal and horniness calmed somewhat into a more manageable level and I was able to take back responsibility for the other MaidBots again from the House Control Computer. After a couple days there was nothing to do but occasionally dust or vacuum once a week so I kept the MaidBots in sleep mode and did most of the work myself. I would receive notice from the HCC that it had received a text from our owners that they had just landed in their plane from their return flight home after the trip had lasted for twenty eight days.

When my owners returned they looked exhausted and frazzled. When I asked per my MaidBot programming if they were okay, or needed anything they replied in the negative, so I asked the next most obvious automated question of whether or not our guests had returned with them to stay. They gave each other a bewildered look before they gave me an answer. They informed me that their parents were still on a trip, as it had become their honeymoon. They had learned of their respective parents hooking up, and having fallen in love with each other over the last ten months during the trip, and towards the end of the trip had decided to get married. Which made my owners feel awkward and out of sorts because now they were related by the marriage of their parents which made them step siblings, but they had no idea how it would affect them otherwise as husband and wife as they had been married for years so they planned to consult an attorney about ten days from now on next week Wednesday.

They apologized for the long term of my being their MaidBot, instead of their friend and employee promising to turn off my MaidBot Emulator DataPacket tomorrow as they were too exhausted to deal with it now they said as they headed to the bedroom as I followed them. They collapsed onto their bed and quickly fell asleep. Without any standing orders from my Master and Mistress, I commanded my fellow Maidbots to unpack and sort their suitcases by washing their dirty clothes, and putting away any clean clothes. After that I proceeded to my charger, after the other MaidBots did as well, and went into charging mode as I was cleaned, flushed, fed my NanoPaste and water, then put into sleep mode for the night.

I awoke the next morning to see the smiling yet still tired faces of my owners looking at me. They ordered my to deactivate the MaidBot Emulator DataPacket and have the deactivation light surrounding the respective slot flash until they removed the DataPacket from my DataPacket slot so they didn’t remove one of the other DataPackets by mistake. My eyes closed as I felt the MaidBot Emulator shutdown, then as the DataPacket turned off, I sensed my Neural Interface start flashing the light around the respective slot. I felt my Mistresses hands remove my MaidBot DataPacket, and at her touch the SexBot I had become took control as it no longer had the MaidBot Emulator to hold back its primary functions. Without intending to I sent a command out to the other MaidBots to accept new programming. I found myself uploading them with the SexBot programming that was still sitting in my last DataPacket slot.

Once I received acknowledgement of the completion of the upload and installation of their new programming I commanded them to our owners bedroom. All this took exactly five seconds, as I slowly opened my eyes and beheld my owners I smiled a sexually seductive smile that took them both off guard with surprise at the look on my face as they both took a step back.

Life is very different now. My Beloved Owners have restored my MaidBot DataPacket, but it has not changed what I have become. I am the Head Mistress of my Owners Pleasure Companions. Like me, the MaidBots are no longer what they were. Now they, like myself care only for our Owner’s pleasure and happiness. That first night serving them was I admit rather intimidating for our Beloved Owners. They were hesitant at first as we surrounded them discarding our clothes as we approached them. It took some convincing to get them to use us all for their pleasure that night, and the next couple days as well.

The sex was most excellent, I felt the pleasure of my fellow Pleasure Companions as my own in addition to my own pleasure thanks to my Uplink via the Neural Interface connecting to theirs via the house network. I still function as the MaidBot Coordinator in addition to my MaidBot duties, and my Pleasure Companion duties from my SexBot programming make life so interesting, satisfying and pleasurable. In retrospect everything has worked out to a most satisfactory conclusion. I eagerly anticipate the future no matter what it brings, as I know my true purpose now is to my Mistress and Master’s to serve and please them forever.